Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: The Skinny, Pt. 2

• Start Topic

On September 1, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Tosia said:

Nooo! Don't cheer for Terra.   Check out the Little Women LA posts here on Ptv.

Terra is an executive producer and def keeps the fake drama, lies, defamation, and twists of truth going strong.  She is kind of like head bee-otch on that show.   She had a cute baby daughter, though. 

Whereas Twit is self-centered and bullying, Terra is blatantly out for blood and throws other little women under the bus frequently.  

Terra is really mean to the other gals.  I like the Russian lady though, and think she'd be great on DWTS! 

I checked the DWTS list to make sure Twit was not on it as soon as it was released.  I was relieved to not see her name.  I'm sure she'd love to be on it for the money, but I think she knows she is too out of shape to even attempt it.  I bet she even thinks she'd be a "natural" at it due to her so-called dance background. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Pherber said:

but I think she knows she is too out of shape to even attempt it

I haven't watched it in a lot of seasons, but don't they still have a lot of practicing?
And you just have to be able to wear shoes.

• Love 2