Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: The Skinny, Pt. 2

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, lovetheduns said:

He looks so not into her, like even his hug, his body language, everything.

I still can't get over her sitting there barefoot.

His body language is projecting fear and anxiety and a good bit of deception. Like the rest of them, it's like they are ALL walking on eggshells less they incur the wrath of Whitney. Gag.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, TotoGirl said:

Twit OBVIOUSLY has no problem with her friends & mindless minions bullying and saying hateful crap to Kerryn....not that I ever had much respect for her die-hard supporters, but they can all have each other & Twit & go off on their merry, destructive way....Just another example of Twit's many sets of double standards.

This post ^ should be repeated.   It is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Whitney and her band of mindless fools  BULLY, NAME CALL AND SHAME.

Their disgusting behavior CANCELS OUT any message Whitney is trying to peddle.

• Love 15
Just now, Cherrio said:

This post ^ should be repeated.   It is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Whitney and her band of mindless fools  BULLY, NAME CALL AND SHAME.

Their disgusting behavior CANCELS OUT any message Whitney is trying to peddle.

But we must walk on eggshells lest we'll be accused of fat shaming.  GMAFB

Although Kerryn's fat jokes lose points with me since it is low hanging fruit she was spot on in this episode.  Hope she got paid well for this episode because she was the sacrifice for the jackals to rip at the temple of Whitney.  I will never watch this show again.  

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Whitney's friends and family are actually sitting there calling Kerryn names. THAT is pathetic. I would've walked off, too. And that host allowed them to do it. 

And was it just me or when Kerryn came back on, she looked like she was about to cry and was really hurt by what the enablers said. If she was acting, it was a FAR better job that Whitney or the others have done so far. But I get the impression that she was genuinely hurt. The times she laughed at the last was more of a "cover up the hurt" kind of laugh. And you have to wonder if TLC lead her to believe that she was being brought on for a real conversation but secretly primed it to be this sensational walk-off/blow-up. She did make a few remarks that were unnecessary to a conversation but then the name calling from the minion gallery was even more over the top. 

And Twitney's walk-off --- um... where did the flip-flops come from?? She's on the couch barefooted and then gets up and stomps off wearing flip-flops. Staged much?? 

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

And Twitney's walk-off --- um... where did the flip-flops come from?? She's on the couch barefooted and then gets up and stomps off wearing flip-flops. Staged much?? 

I just assumed Lennie put them on her feet for her before he left, as his last act of devotion  -- and his get-off-the-set- free card.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Thank you ! LOL  You provided us with a much needed laugh.

You're welcome! 

Couldn't even hate watch tonight but wanted to offer a laugh as thanks to y'all for keeping me informed. 

Seriously. I get so agitated watching her before bed I'd have to take an antihistamine to sleep. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, DNR said:

One of the FB links to an article about Twit vs Kerryn ( ravishly.com) the writer states alcoholism / acohol addiction     ( kerryns issue ) is not comparable to being fat.  Twitney does have PCOS but she ABSOLUTELY is a Food Addict and it absolutely contributes to her size 

http://www.ravishly.com/2016/07/27/kerryn-feehan-concern-troll-fatphobe-and-bullshit-artist

I'm taking this to the Small talk thread

That whole Whitney/Lennie segment was creepy.  Why was her hand on his thigh for most of the segment? 

Todd -- you jerk.  "Because we didn't have room for a C U Next Tuesday."   What class.

Kerryn had some excellent points -- things we've all spoken about here. Funny how the pack of jackals had  no come back -- other than to attack her.  She almost seemed near tears to me.

Buddy -- you're a jerk as well.

Glenn didn't look very disturbed by anything being said, though. As if he agreed with it all. His only snarky comment came after Kerryn apologized, and he said it was too late for that.

Tal...grow a pair.  What happened to the guy who stood up to Whitney?

• Love 16

OH!!! OH!!! And Kerryn's apology to Whitney where she did try and say genuinely nice things about her and then WHITNEY! Disregards ALL of that because Kerryn didn't say that she respected her. NO ONE IS REQUIRED TO RESPECT YOU, WHITNEY!!!! Loved Kerryn's "golden ticket" comment. And I think Whitney is confusing the word "respect" with the word "worship" (which is also not required). People should treat you with respect but that isn't the same as respecting you. Nothing Whitney has shown me this season (maybe it was in the thousands of hours that DIDN'T make it on air) is worthy of respect. She lies. She manipulates. She belittles. She whines. She is delusional. I don't respect people like that. And I may be able to pay them compliments similar to what Kerryn said to Whitney without respecting them. 

• Love 21

I can't watch this anymore. They were terrible to Kerryn even when she tried to apologize. Every one of them deserves to be under Whitney's thumb. I lost a lot of respect for Glenn and Barbara. If they had anything intelligent to say, they should have participated in the conversation. Instead they just gave more excuses for Whitney. I think I actually hate Buddy now. I won't be joining y'all next season. They should all rot.

• Love 18

When Whitney pointed out to Kerryn that she did not list respect among the compliments that she just gave her, Kerryn should've replied that respect has to be earned and, when she earns it, she'll get it.

I have real doubts that I will be watching that show next season. Primarily, because of what TLC did to Kerryn.  They invited her on and then their host participated in the attack.  They knew ahead of time the things she was likely to say and the way in which she was likely to say them. So, they should not have Shawn acting  so surprised that Whitney threw a tantrum  that they then blamed on Kerryn.

I understand they're producing a television show, but they should exercise some decency.

• Love 19

I am done with this show as of tonight.  Whitney is truly a horrible person.   I would be typing for days to list the reasons. Her friends and family can all go to hell with her.

After watching tonight, I think there needs to be a national intervention done on Whitney.  The viewers all decide never to watch again. Somebody has to try and save her life and its very apparent that her family and friends are useless, want the money more, are pitifully stupid and pathetic.

A Facebook called "Save Whitney from herself, her family and friends."  Do not watch her show (kill herself)

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Kid said:

When Whitney pointed out to Kerryn that she did not list respect among the compliments that she just gave her, Kerryn should've replied that respect has to be earned and, when she earns it, she'll get it.

I have real doubts that I will be watching that show next season. Primarily, because of what TLC did to Kerryn.  They invited her on and then their host participated in the attack.  They knew ahead of time the things she was likely to say and the way in which she was likely to say them. So, they should not have Shawn acting  so surprised that Whitney threw a tantrum  that they then blamed on Kerryn.

I understand they're producing a television show, but they should exercise some decency.

Well, they should, of course, but they're TLC so they don't understand the concept.

In other news, Whitney's horde of no body shaming fans are doing a great imitation of body shaming assholes over on Kerryn's facebook page. At the moment, Kerryn's comedic friends are mounting a defense; I hope they don't get overwhelmed by the numbers! Sample interaction:

Karen Erb: You are a cruel and rude person. Your comments about Whitney! Your parents must be proud of the bitch you are. Have a drink and smoke and hope you get a real life.

Jimmy Brown: Why does everyone commenting on this post look like they shop exclusively on motorized carts?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 18

Somehow TLC didn't show us what else Whit did on her first day of work besides having lunch with her coworkers.  Would have loved to have seen the look on  Babs & Glenn's faces if they would have shown the scene of their articulate little Angel face down on the floor in skin tight red leggings explaining her back/leg problem to Roy & the rest of the gang. 

Don't believe the enablers haven't seen the episodes with Kerryn in them.

Think TLC was desperate for filler for this episode.  They had to end up showing Whit auctioning off Boo Bear  & then Whit & Babs rapping.  And the Love Scene with Whit & Yukon couldn't have been stretched out any longer.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Damn! Whitney's feet are freaking filthy!! How embarrassing.

I noticed. I especially looked at her feet since I hadn't noticed she was barefoot in the other show. She turned her foot and I thought, "She must be wearing flip flops."  But no. Dirty feet. Filthy feet. Yuck.

• Love 9

Wow, so that's that, huh?  Another season ended with no conceivable resolution or commitment from this doofus.  What did the host mean when she said that Whitney was an inspiration to so many?  What the hell has she done to inspire anyone (unless, of course, she meant inspiring people to not end up like her)?  I can't figure out why TLC is allowing her "story" to take this trajectory.  She is at least 30 pounds bigger than she was at the end of the previous season.  Her trainer quit, agreed to return, she broke up with the actor who played her boyfriend, she threw herself at him, he rejected her, and that was pretty much it.  At what point do the producers insist that Whitney lose weight?  TLC, I want to be compensated for the time I spent watching this show for the last several weeks (half-time pay for the time spent commenting here).

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 19
9 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

OH!!! OH!!! And Kerryn's apology to Whitney where she did try and say genuinely nice things about her and then WHITNEY! Disregards ALL of that because Kerryn didn't say that she respected her. NO ONE IS REQUIRED TO RESPECT YOU, WHITNEY!!!! Loved Kerryn's "golden ticket" comment. And I think Whitney is confusing the word "respect" with the word "worship" (which is also not required). People should treat you with respect but that isn't the same as respecting you. Nothing Whitney has shown me this season (maybe it was in the thousands of hours that DIDN'T make it on air) is worthy of respect. She lies. She manipulates. She belittles. She whines. She is delusional. I don't respect people like that. And I may be able to pay them compliments similar to what Kerryn said to Whitney without respecting them. 

Amen, amen, amen!! 

• Love 3

After tonight I'm done with this show.

I will however, watch if there's ever an episode of My Big Fat Fabulous Fatal Heart Attack and Funeral. 

2 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

What the hell has she done to inspire anyone (unless, of course, she meant inspiring people to not end up like her)?  

In all seriousness - Whitney's behavior and appearance have inspired me to a whole new level of commitment to the gym and healthy eating. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

I will however, watch if there's ever an episode of My Big Fat Fabulous Fatal Heart Attack and Funeral. 

with pasta luncheon to follow?

• Love 8

I'm out for next season as well . I'll just wait for the news of her premature death from super morbid obesity. 

( okay maybe I won't be out cuz part of the reason i watch is to read this message board and laugh ) 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 11
36 minutes ago, seasons said:

fyi -

there's still room available on the "No Body Shame at Sea" cruise.

anyone? anyone?

lol.

I couldn't promise that I wouldn't try to throw her off the ship.?

• Love 7

Judging from these comments, I'm glad I didn't watch. I guess I'll just delete it off the DVR. I can not get over that someone called Kerryn the 'c' word. And then SHE was the one who apologized??? Please tell me I am misunderstanding. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, aliya said:

I noticed. I especially looked at her feet since I hadn't noticed she was barefoot in the other show. She turned her foot and I thought, "She must be wearing flip flops."  But no. Dirty feet. Filthy feet. Yuck.

A missed opportunity for Kerryn. When she talked about Whitney's difficulty " walking or waddling or whatever you want to call it" and the whole crew of enablers reacted with shock, horror and scorn, I so wanted her to turn to Whitney and say, "Where are your shoes?"

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

In all seriousness - Whitney's behavior and appearance have inspired me to a whole new level of commitment to the gym and healthy eating. 

Ketzels post has given me an idea.  Meet me in the small talk forum.  

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, seasons said:

fyi -

there's still room available on the "No Body Shame at Sea" cruise.

anyone? anyone?

lol.

I almost want to go to film how much Whit eats.  Sometimes she does admit her bad eating but then in another breath seems to say that her weight is not her fault and fat people don't get fat by eating a lot of calories. But Whit does eat badly and a lot of calories from what we have seen.

I personally am by no means skinny but I admit my eating isn't the best (mainly portions is my issue) but I own it, I don't make excuses or pretend I only eat under 2000 calories a day (which is the standard for my height and age).

The way Whit acted to Ray working on his health, I wonder what you do on this cruise as getting healthier doesn't seem a goal Whit now supports.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DNR said:

Oh now ROY needed the bigger chair too.  This bitch , Roy was trying to be nice 

lmao : when Kerryn said twit ended up in the hospital basically from doing the running man ( no Tal she's not insulting her choreography she's saying Twit was barely moving and collapsed ) 

annddddd Twit storms off because of disrespect ... Which she has displayed towards others pretty well herself this season 

Kerryn disrespected her parents??????!!!!!

Twit called her own mom a bitch to her face! 

Twit dissed her dad buying the healthy food and containers for her!!!!  In Part 1, Twit put down her dad's analogy of hey being like a drug addict. 

Who's disrespecting who?  God, I'm beyond GAF now.  

Sorry Barb23 and Kid cuz I duplicated what you said. .... I was so p.o.ed that I went straight to writing my post before reading the whole stream.  

Edited by Tosia
That was truly disgustingly wretched tv.
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

Tal...grow a pair.  What happened to the guy who stood up to Whitney?

To make this about me for a second I was at an extended family dinner last week, a very expensive one at a very nice restaurant's private room, it probably cost the host $5K if not much more for less than 30 people.

A family member who none of us really like in the first place but we believed was ultimately harmless drank a bunch of wine and became a loud, obnoxious weirdo.

Anyways, the moral of the story is afterwards at least a dozen of us talked and we were all seriously contemplating telling him to get the fuck out but we didn't want to ruin the harmony of what was otherwise a good experience.

I think this is where they all are, as I have said in previous threads, in my mother's words about my alcoholic, elderly, abusive grandmother, "We just have to love her up to heaven.", Whit is killing herself, she is a loud, obnoxious, weird bully and at this point there is nothing they can do to change that so they have a choice, defend her, try and be on her good side and be a part of her life or cut her out or be cut out and watch her corpse be pulled out of a broken down wall in a few years. There is no right answer, they can try to keep the harmony or they can cause a scene with a unreasonable person they love that is determined to harm herself.

This show is so depressing.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Grammy said:

When Whitney stood up to walk off the show, she had no shoes on.. A second later, when she was "going out the door," she was wearing flip flops.  I wonder who helped her put on her shoes in that short amount of time, because all of her enablers were still sitting on the set.

That may be THE  question of the night - who helped put Whit's flip flops on? And for Whit, it would take some extra time. Like I've posted before, flip flops take some effort because you have to get the toe thingy in between your toes which is not an easy feat (pun intended) for Whit.  Maybe it was Lennie, since he was off the stage at that point. 

I hope TLC realizes we watch these episodes with fine tooth combs & don't miss a thing.

• Love 8

When hate watching starts taking a toll on your stress levels and you actually get legitimately angry, that's when you should call it a day. It's not enjoyable to watch any of these assholes. I'm deleting it from my dvr right now. I'll check the forums maybe but this bitch is not worth it anymore and I will not contribute to her. She doesn't deserve anything that she has gotten from TLC. And I'm thinking about boycotting TLC. They are bullies.

• Love 17

I noticed that the camera did not show Whit getting up from the couch---which I know she had to push herself up using the arm of the couch or someone's help,  as well as putting on her flipflops.  

She doesn't have the strength or agility for the simplest normal physical movements,  including stairs.  Whit walks up or down stairs like someone with s hip or knee problem. .....which I know cuz I have a slight hip issue. 

Also,  that debacle of rapping--and with all her social PAID barnacles laughing like it's so funny? ???  Blech.  

Too bad TLC didn't have the balls to ask her tough questions abt respecting others---like skinny people or alcoholics-- so Whit could fucking ARTICULATE a reasonable answer.  

Whit and her enablers are low class trash. 

• Love 22

Another example of Whitney talking out of both sides of her mouth: she agrees to help her mother become more tech savvy ON THE CONDITION that she teach her how to sext. When mom then DOES THIS, Whitney hits her repeatedly with a magazine and calls her a hussy. If she finds the idea of her mom "sexting" so gross and disgusting then WHY did she INSIST on teaching her how to??? And it was ALL Whitney's idea. Babs never brought it up. 

I'm with several others who have said they're done with the train wreck. I'll tune in for the final My Big Fat Fabulous Funeral though. Maybe. Maybe I'll just go hit the treadmill or try out some vinaigrette recipes.  

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

When hate watching starts taking a toll on your stress levels and you actually get legitimately angry, that's when you should call it a day. It's not enjoyable to watch any of these assholes. I'm deleting it from my dvr right now. I'll check the forums maybe but this bitch is not worth it anymore and I will not contribute to her. She doesn't deserve anything that she has gotten from TLC. And I'm thinking about boycotting TLC. They are bullies.

I agree. It actually made me physically ill. Here I am, 2 hours later, and I am STILL stressed. 

I want to get on Kerryn's page and say more than I did but I can't. I can't afford the backlash. The last thing I need is for people looking me up and slamming me in ways that can hurt my livelihood. 

I think I am maddest at TLC. They set Kerryn up. And the hostess. Geeze. There wasn't a single person in Whitney's crowd of bullies that came out looking well tonight. I am done with ALL of them. Bullies. Every one of them. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, PsychoKlown said:

1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

with pasta luncheon to follow?

I wouldn't waste my time - we've already heard all the eulogies. And I'm not spending an hour watching the friends and family that helped kill her sob over WWT's body just for a chance to hear Todd sing 'Amazing Grace."

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, John M said:

Whit is killing herself, she is a loud, obnoxious, weird bully and at this point there is nothing they can do to change that so they have a choice, defend her, try and be on her good side and be a part of her life or cut her out or be cut out and watch her corpse be pulled out of a broken down wall in a few years. There is no right answer, they can try to keep the harmony or they can cause a scene with a unreasonable person they love that is determined to harm herself.

This show is so depressing.

I agree with you--except for the bolded part. My issue is that they are all making money off the show, which makes them not-so-objective when it comes to judging whether Whitney is beyond saving.  For the brief moment that Will grew a pair and fired her, she didn't reject him, she ran in circles trying to manipulate him to come back and work with her. I wonder what would have happened if he had held firm and refused until she made some genuine good faith effort to lose some weight. I wonder if the whole crew faced her down and refused to support her unhealthy lifestyle,  and refused to be on the show anymore, whether they would have an impact. But she IS kind of difficult to handle, stubborn and delusional, and those checks are very nice. . . .

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

A missed opportunity for Kerryn. When she talked about Whitney's difficulty " walking or waddling or whatever you want to call it" and the whole crew of enablers reacted with shock, horror and scorn, I so wanted her to turn to Whitney and say, "Where are your shoes?"

I *have* to think that she brought it up or was told it was a disallowed subject. I mean, no way it was not noticed by everyone considering Whitney couldn't even sit with her legs remotely closed in a way that would look more professional.

1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

That may be THE  question of the night - who helped put Whit's flip flops on? And for Whit, it would take some extra time. Like I've posted before, flip flops take some effort because you have to get the toe thingy in between your toes which is not an easy feat (pun intended) for Whit.  Maybe it was Lennie, since he was off the stage at that point. 

I hope TLC realizes we watch these episodes with fine tooth combs & don't miss a thing.

I don't think she had helped, it looked like the shoes were hastily put on rather half-arsed like she just slipped them on as best as she could.

• Love 2

Ugh, I fell asleep in the middle of this and didn't catch the Kerryn parts - Now I am even more disgusted with these people.  I am so sorry that Kerryn and Mamadrama are being bashed by idiots.  I don't blame those people who are giving up this show.  I will probably continue to watch like you watch an accident on the side of the road.  I am not proud of myself for that, BTW.

When Twit said "Mensa brain" about Lenny I almost thought it was a mean joke.  He was clearly uncomfortable being there and probably only doing it because he was under contract.  She attempted to railroad him into the false "trying to get back with her" thing but even though he weakly tried to play along I didn't buy it.

• Love 7

That was horrendous. Telling an alcoholic to go get a drink. Referring to women as broads and c*!#s. Where I usually roll my eyes and watch this show as a weird guilty pleasure this whole hour left me feeling disgusted. True colors came out tonight and the moderator couldn't have done a worse job keeping all that in check. I feel so unsettled and upset seeing a woman disrespected in that way so breezily by men. Horrible. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I agree. It actually made me physically ill. Here I am, 2 hours later, and I am STILL stressed. 

I want to get on Kerryn's page and say more than I did but I can't. I can't afford the backlash. The last thing I need is for people looking me up and slamming me in ways that can hurt my livelihood. 

I think I am maddest at TLC. They set Kerryn up. And the hostess. Geeze. There wasn't a single person in Whitney's crowd of bullies that came out looking well tonight. I am done with ALL of them. Bullies. Every one of them. 

Twit's enablers acted like disgusting white trash, cursing and attacking the comedienne.  I thought their behavior was crass, crude, and way out of line!  I wish the comedienne was sharper and wittier though.  She didn't stand a chance against Twit's bloodthirsty gang. 

• Love 13

So this idiot thinks she can rap now.  Her rapping is just like her dancing...non existent!  I agree with everyone else about what they did to Kerryn, but I halfway expected it to turn out this way.  After all, it's the NitWit...or excuse me, Whitney Way Thorr show.  I guess they felt the need for her to get revenge.  Whatever!

I knew she broke up with Lennie because she thought Roy was flirting with her.  I knew it!  I hope the fact that Roy wasn't at the reunion means he was asked and turned it down because he really cannot stomach being associated romantically with Whitney.  I can't believe the ego on Whitney.  It's as big as her appetite for junk food.  I guess that will teach Roy not to be nice to delusional egotists.  They will misinterpret it every time.  The fact that they were basically speaking for Roy in his absence pissed me off.  They want so bad to make it look like Whitney is so irresistible.  To me, all I see in Whitney's future are chub chasers because face it, she has no personality to attract anything else.  And when they asked her if she ever pictured herself romantically with Roy and she himmed and hawed some claptrap about the logistics of it all, I was thinking, "How the hell did you think it would work with Buddy then?!"  I swear, I just can't with her.  I'm feeling some kind of way about how this woman has her own show.  She's such a douchebag!  smdh

• Love 13