Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: Snow You Didn't! Part 2

• Start Topic

(edited)

Don't kill me...but I thought Kanye seemed sweet and fun, and Kim seemed relaxed and happy.  Oh, and North is adorbes!

One more confession, I BOUGHT A KYLIE LIP KIT!! OMG there...I said it.  I was reading reviews to snark, and every trusted beauty reviewer said it is amazing, there is nothing else like it.  Havent tried it yet tho...

This koolaid is delicious :/

Edited by Christi
  • Love 10

Khloe's anger with Rob has more to do with jealousy than anything else.  He's getting married (and having a kid).  Kim is married and has a family.  Kourtney has 3 kids.  Spewing her hate towards others - is deflecting from looking at what a mess her own life is.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, escape said:

Khloe's anger with Rob has more to do with jealousy than anything else.  He's getting married (and having a kid).  Kim is married and has a family.  Kourtney has 3 kids.  Spewing her hate towards others - is deflecting from looking at what a mess her own life is.

Kim too, both of them are overly concerned about what other people think.  She's mad that Rob is hurting Kris, but she and the others miss Kris's big dinner with some feeble excuse. 

Cant wait till Rob tells them Chyna's pregnant, Khloe will go insane. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Christi said:

Don't kill me...but I thought Kanye seemed sweet and fun, and Kim seemed relaxed and happy.  Oh, and North is adorbes!

One more confession, I BOUGHT A KYLIE LIP KIT!! OMG there...I said it.  Ivwas reading review to snark, and every trusted beauty reviewer said it is amazing, there is nothing else like it.  Havent tried it yet tho...

This koolaid is delicious :/

Dont feel so bad.  I ended up buying 2 more Lip Kits off ebay after trying one.  They are incredible.  I just try to forget what name is on there heh. And yes to North.  She makes Kim and Kanye so much more likable. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Good to hear! Mine is from ebay too...trying to justify that the $$ wont go to her pocket...Im sure Ill buy more...I bought Candy K, buy Koko K is pretty too!

Omg...someone please just kill me :/

Edited by Christi
  • Love 3

North wanting to watch a girl movie was cute.

I loved Kourtney's reaction to the dinner conversation of Khloe/Kim/Kylie refusing to go to the wedding. Kourtney' the best with her keeping it real and pointing out how many weddings the family has had and it has meant nothing. She looked right at Kim too. LOL

• Love 18

I loved Kourtney's reaction to the dinner conversation of Khloe/Kim/Kylie refusing to go to the wedding. Kourtney' the best with her keeping it real and pointing out how many weddings the family has had and it has meant nothing. She looked right at Kim too. LOL

I loved that comment! Kourtney had some great lines for Kim and Khloe at the end of last weeks episode too. 

Khloe's anger with Rob has more to do with jealousy than anything else.

I agree. Also what was the talking head where she blamed Caitlyn for something and now Rob as well? I forgot what the quote was, but I thought it was ridiculous.

I really only think that Rob should have told Kris after he got engaged, if he wanted to keep it a secret beforehand. I do think if he told anyone in that family that none of them would have kept it quiet. They would have all told each other. 

Hell, Tyga actually was pretty reasonable about the whole thing, especially more than Khloe and Kim.

I also do not get why some of them are mad that Rob asked Chyna to get engaged in front of her family. Hell, they are probably more supportive than his at this point (well, besides Kris, sort of). Maybe Robs feels better being away from certain family members.

Kris' ridiculous fur coats were great to laugh at.

Is North's hair actually that long? She had her hair in braids on the plane and her hair looked quite long.

In some ways I feel like Kanye wanted the family. Like the whole big Kardashian family. I always thought Lamar kind of wanted that as well.

• Love 6

Khloe said something about both Rob and Caitlyn not being about family or something and turning their backs, but I can't really remember. It was all kind of rude. 

I don't get the big hate for BC anyway. I don't know anything about her and didn't before this whole thing with Kylie/Tyga/BC/Rob happened. But..it also kind of seems like maybe BC was the wronged party in the whole mess with Kylie and Tyga? I don't really know, but whatever. 

Kourtney is the best. She wisely has been staying out of any bad talk with the sisters regarding Rob and then pretty much calls them out on their behaviors this season. She's the best sometimes.

I loved that Kendall and Kylie left earlier. I wonder if they were uncomfortable? The whole trip was about remembering Robert Kardashian and all the great family memoires of yore and thousands of pictures of that family. That could not have been good for them. I would have wanted to leave too. 

I'm starting to think maybe I should try a lip kit? All the people on these forums who are my loveable snarkers have only said good things. Is it worth it?

• Love 5
(edited)

I tell you what. .it must be end of days soon cus the episode where Kim and Kanye seem like the best people appearing, surely must signal the apocalypse!

I even found her rather sweet apologising to her Mom about missing dinner. 

I tell you who wasn't  sweet and who my hand was itching to slap across her fat mouth, was Khloe.

She was just disgusting to me the way she was slamming her brother's woman. Even Tyga showed some class! Even eighteen year old Kylie showed restraint 

Khloe is a fucking control freak.  She's angry with Rob and also Caitlyn cus they told their own damn stories without benefit of their spin doctors!

Fuck Khloe the hater. I can't believe i ever liked her best. 

Also: Wasn't  her stupid boring show cancelled? ?? She's shooting off her anus lips about pulling the pin on the show. .which was it?

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 12

I never understood why so many people liked Khloe, she was always a jealous, insecure bitch to me, & she's getting worse. I don't understand why she thinks Rob should have cleared everything with her first, if she wanted to be that involved in his life, then maybe she shouldn't have kicked him out of her house.

31 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

Also: Wasn't  her stupid boring show cancelled? ?? She's shooting off her anus lips about pulling the pin on the show. .which was it?

Yeah, saying she "pulled the plug"? The plug was pulled on her.

• Love 13
(edited)
33 minutes ago, GaT said:

I never understood why so many people liked Khloe, she was always a jealous, insecure bitch to me, & she's getting worse. I don't understand why she thinks Rob should have cleared everything with her first, if she wanted to be that involved in his life, then maybe she shouldn't have kicked him out of her house.

Yeah, saying she "pulled the plug"? The plug was pulled on her.

Well it didn't go with her version. Of course she has to spin it that it was her idea to pull the plug. Same with how we never hear about why she was no longer hosting xfactor. 

It is scary how Kylie and Tyga are kind of 'whatever' about the whole thing with Rob and BC but yet Khloe was so angry about it and she states that Rob is creating the wedge? And also, she said she's never going to reach out to Rob herself when Kim mentioned how she wrote to him. Seriously, I hope Rob watches these episodes, that is not someone I want want at my wedding if I were him. It does remind me how Khloe was during Kim's wedding episode to Kris H. Just a rude person.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 5

Priceless. 

If it wasn't for Rob and Scott, this entire show could have been 15 minutes long.  There were at least 3 scenes where someone talked about how good it was that Scott was there, how well he is doing, how great for the kids, blah, blah, blah.   And then the rest of the time they talked about Rob.  And of course, it's up to Kim,who has basically called Rob fat, spoiled and useless in the past, to be the peacemaker.   Maybe next season they should send her to the Middle East.

Khloe is just way to consumed with jealousy about Rob. There is something seriously wrong there.  But way to go Rob - become the most essential part of an episode where you don't even show your face.

Also funny was Khloe talking about how Kocktails with Khloe wasn't her vision, or whatever she was spouting off.  It was absolutely her vision. But it was a huge failure because of her stiff personality and her insistence on making everything sexual.  That show was doomed before it even went on the air.

And way to go girls - your mother plans this entire trip for you and you can't show up for the one freaking dinner that she wanted you at?

So next week, we have Rob talking to the Koven - that should be fun.  

1 minute ago, mwell345 said:

Priceless. 

If it wasn't for Rob and Scott, this entire show could have been 15 minutes long.  There were at least 3 scenes where someone talked about how good it was that Scott was there, how well he is doing, how great for the kids, blah, blah, blah.   And then the rest of the time they talked about Rob.  And of course, it's up to Kim,who has basically called Rob fat, spoiled and useless in the past, to be the peacemaker.   Maybe next season they should send her to the Middle East.

Khloe is just way to consumed with jealousy about Rob. There is something seriously wrong there.  But way to go Rob - become the most essential part of an episode where you don't even show your face.  When Tyga becomes the voice of reason, I'm in trouble, I think.

Also funny was Khloe talking about how Kocktails with Khloe wasn't her vision, or whatever she was spouting off.  It was absolutely her vision. But it was a huge failure because of her stiff personality and her insistence on making everything sexual.  That show was doomed before it even went on the air.

And way to go girls - your mother plans this entire trip for you and you can't show up for the one freaking dinner that she wanted you at?

So next week, we have Rob talking to the Koven - that should be fun.  

• Love 7

Kim's a phony with her concern for her mother's feelings. She's flaked out of plenty of stuff that Kris has planned and then always pledges to "make it up to her" but on Kim's terms. If she cares she would have gone regardless of how late it was.

Khloe's remark about Caitlyn and Rob being the weak links in the family (because they broke rank and didn't live by the Kardashian code of family first)  and cutting them loose was pretty strong stuff. I'm shocked the rest of the family kept their mouths shut. I knew Kim would fold and contact  Rob. She'll make fake nice with him and try to suck up to Chyna. Just so things will look good on the surface. She's scared shitless he'll go rogue and spill their secrets. 

Could Khloe have been anymore flirty with Scott? She's always been inappropriate with him but this was more. 

I think Scott is happier away from California. I think it's healthier for him. 

• Love 8

I'm calling BS on the mountaintop family dinner.  There was one table set up for 4.  There's no way the restaurant was expecting a party of 12+ more people.  Every other group meal involved 1 or 2 long tables to accommodate everyone, just like the hotel restaurant was set up for the large group that allegedly bailed on Kris' dinner.  The minor plot point of Kris being disrespected in trying to arrange yet another family (her family only apparently as Sheila and Randy didn't seem to be expecting their kid(s) to come) was totally scripted in my view. 

From what we saw of them, I actually quite liked the other two families. Their interactions with the K crew made the Kardashians a lot more likeable.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Ok, Im not a Khloe fan, but I do understand where she is coming from.

She was there for Rob, when the family turned their back on him for 3 years! He lived with her, and from all accounts they were really close growing up.  Then he got with Chyna and basically told her to F Off.  Now, Kris decides he is the latest Charity Case, and buys hom a hoyse, when previously the entire family told Khloe to cut jom off. True, she did throw him out after she came home and saw Chyna, but I probably would have done the same thing.  Seems like Rob set out to hit a nerve with the family by dating her,  rather than a coincidence.  

Also, with Caitlyn, Khloe was supportive, and then he completely F'ed the whole family with the Vanity Fair article.   I would be pissed too.

Yeah, this family is ridiculous and sucks, but I get why she feels betrayed by those two self involved assholes.

Dont get me wrong, Im not  Khloe fan, KWK was AWFUL, and her constant sexual comments with family is beyond the ick factor, but I get where shes coming from.

WhoThatGirl, I would try a lip kit, but grab on on ebay, because they are sold out online.  They retail for $30 and u get a liner and lipstick. I paid $40, but no tax or shipping so its not too bad a mark up ?

Edited by Christi
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim too, both of them are overly concerned about what other people think.  She's mad that Rob is hurting Kris, but she and the others miss Kris's big dinner with some feeble excuse. 

But that has nothing to do with jealousy.  Also, Kim came around whereas Khloe didn't.  And she hold grudges.  With Khloe, she knows that with Rob getting married, she's going to have less influence in his life.  It will even be less once he has a kid.  Rob's connection with Kim and Kourtney will be through their kids.  Kanye likes Rob and Kourtney has always been more apt to support him.

Edited by escape
  • Love 2

Also, with Caitlyn, Khloe was supportive, and then he completely F'ed the whole family with the Vanity Fair article.   I would be pissed too.

I guess I will never see the big deal of Caitlyn's comments in Vanity Fair. I think Caitlyn and Kris are both at fault for the various reasons their marriage ended, but they cannot put episode after episode of Kris being horrible to Caitlyn (and I am sure it went both ways, but Kris' shit was shown) then act like Caitlyn is bashing Kris with comments that anyone who watched the show could see. I just saw Caitlyn's comments as being pretty minor and I do not even like Caitlyn or Kris for that matter. Those last few years that Caitlyn was on KuwtK there was a lot of animosity between her and Kris. I think they both played their parts in it all. Khloe needs to either get over it or not, but the continuing bitching about it is ridiculous at this point. If Caitlyn and Rob want to do their own things so be it. 

Aren't Kylie's lip kits basically the same as the Colour Pop ones?

• Love 3

I just love that someone finally has "the nerve" to go against the Kardashian Family Machine.  It's not about "family" at all, to them - it's about the fact that one of their own refuses to be yet another puppet and be under their thumb in order to protect their moneymaking efforts.  Both Kendall and Rob should tell them all to fuck off and step away from that crazy train.  

Kourtney nailed it when she said to Kim and Khloe, (although she addressed Kim directlly) in no uncertain terms, "no wonder Rob didn't want to tell you, you're a fucking bitch"! 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Could Khloe have been anymore flirty with Scott? She's always been inappropriate with him but this was more. 

She has always been inappropriate with Rob too. She's entirely too physical and it gets very uncomfortable.  I remember one party she had at her house where she was wrestling with Kourtney - it was creepy because Khloe doesn't seem to know when to stop or where the boundaries are.

Re - the VF article - I get why the Koven would be upset, I really do.  But to me, their anger comes a little too late and seems a little too convenient.  The VF article came out before the ESPY awards - and yet, there they all were, while Kris stayed at home.  Where was their outrage that day?  On the first Father's Day after Caitlyn transitioned, there they all were again in a group photo that they made sure got released to the media. Any outrage that day?  Kim was supporting Caitlyn all over the media - where was her outrage then?

When Caitlyn was "the big thing", they all stood next to her.  Now, she's not so big, the publicity has died down so it's time for the Koven to get off the train.

(Not giving Caitlyn a pass - she seems very arrogant and superficial to me, and I wouldn't want to be around her either. Not that the Kardashians have any problem with either, though)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I guess I will never see the big deal of Caitlyn's comments in Vanity Fair. I think Caitlyn and Kris are both at fault for the various reasons their marriage ended, but they cannot put episode after episode of Kris being horrible to Caitlyn (and I am sure it went both ways, but Kris' shit was shown) then act like Caitlyn is bashing Kris with comments that anyone who watched the show could see. I just saw Caitlyn's comments as being pretty minor and I do not even like Caitlyn or Kris for that matter. Those last few years that Caitlyn was on KuwtK there was a lot of animosity between her and Kris. I think they both played their parts in it all. Khloe needs to either get over it or not, but the continuing bitching about it is ridiculous at this point. If Caitlyn and Rob want to do their own things so be it. 

Aren't Kylie's lip kits basically the same as the Colour Pop ones?

Caitlyn didn't say anything all that terrible about Kris. The whole uproar was because she opted to go against the family code. Same with Rob. Khloe said as much. Once someone breaks ranks and doesn't go along with the rest of the family is saying, "the foundation starts to crumble and the whole thing turns to shit"

What's Khloe's beef with Chyna being in her house? She was less upset over the random hookers and other acquaintances of Rob. And Kim? Drops Chyna as a friend because her underage sister has hot pants for Tyga? Isn't Chyna the injured party there? Chyna's supposed to sit around and wait for Kim and Kylie and the rest of them to "be ready" to talk to her? Fuck that shit. And if anyone should reach out to someone, It's Kris.. whether Rob told her in advance or not about his intentions, no matter how hurt she is, she should pick up a phone and call Chyna  and welcome her to the family. And then she should tell Khloe and Kim to get off their high horses and grow the fuck up. Like Kourtney said, at least Rob seems happy and maybe at some point he'll want to be more a part of their lives again. 

• Love 10
(edited)

My poor brain...

I was fascinated with the scene of the family discussing Rob and BC.  I was listening to Tyga talk...and forgive me, was he actually making sense?!  Or was I just confused?  He kept saying normal things like, "you have to let it go," "just leave them alone and be happy for them," and "she (BC) is not a bad person."  I was both dumbfounded and repulsed that I found him the most logical person at that table.  Just when I think this show can't get any weirder...

Listening to them all at the table discussing Rob and BC is like watching each member of that family shoot Silly String at each other, and then have to get up and unravel all of it.  I was sitting there trying to figure out Kim's point of view on Rob and BC...compared to Tyga's, compared to Kylie's, etc.  It's just bizarre to me that this family, in part, "communicates" with each other using social media as a weapon.  And Tyga pointing out that Kim should be the first one to call BC...again with the SENSE.  What is happening?!

Khloe is so inappropriately bothered by Rob and BC, I'd swear she's somehow jealous that Rob didn't propose to Khloe herself.  There is something so "off" about the relationship she thinks she has with her brother.

In other pet peeves...Kris sounds stoned half the time now.  She draws out her sentences like she's speaking in colors or something.

Again with the three Koven sisters wasting vacation time getting their makeup done...they are a parody of themselves, but they don't even realize it.

I felt palpable sadness whenever Corey was on the screen.  He is like a cute puppy who doesn't realize his mistress doesn't really love him and wishes she's never picked him up from the pound.  When he was on the phone with her, all excited about skiing - Kris was checked out.  When she picked up the phone at dinner with her two friends, Corey looked at her with real concern while she ignored him.  When he fell on the skis, Kris wandered over and showed zero concern.  Corey deserves way better, but I'm sure his paycheck signed by Kris Jenner would beg to disagree.

And I didn't even get to watch the last 30 minutes yet.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 11
(edited)

I get what you guys r saying, I just understand the frustration of being the only one there helping a family member and getting crap for it. Then when its convenient for the rest of the family, they decide that he is worth "saving" and Im the doucebag for being "over" it.

The who Caitlyn thing was just f'ed up from the jump.  Evidently none of the family knew that she was doing any of this so quickly.  Caitlyn was so self absorbed that she didnt bother to tell anyone how quickly it was happening.

Lip Kit: I've never tried the Color Pop ones, but the reviews I read said its better than those..I had never heard of them tho.

Edited by OnceSane

I found the Kylie lip kits to have a much nicer texture than Color Pop despite the ingredients being so similar. I've tried both out and I saw a slight difference but i do like the Color Pop. The Kylie metallics are stunning.

The preview for next week Khloe sounded like a scorned lover more than a frustrated sister. Even before it was announced BC was pregnant Kim was spotted with her and Rob leaving a doctors office. The family probably did know about that before being made public but I wonder if Khloe got pissed at Kim for making nice.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

Re - the VF article - I get why the Koven would be upset, I really do.  But to me, their anger comes a little too late and seems a little too convenient.  The VF article came out before the ESPY awards - and yet, there they all were, while Kris stayed at home.  Where was their outrage that day?  On the first Father's Day after Caitlyn transitioned, there they all were again in a group photo that they made sure got released to the media. Any outrage that day?  Kim was supporting Caitlyn all over the media - where was her outrage then?

Throughout Caitlyn's transition, Kris (as well as the kids) have been playing victims who were blindsided by this shocking news.  In the VF article Caitlyn insinuated that Kris knew something was up from day one (the hormones and the B cup boobs) which would mean that she knew she was married to a transgendered person all that time and either had blinders on (which makes her look stupid) or was OK with the whole thing (which may make others question her sexuality).  They "saved" the VF outrage as a plot point for their show and for "I am Cait".  As far as the ESPYs go, there was no way that troupe was going to pass up an opportunity to walk the red carpet, or to "star" on another TV show.  They would also have looked really petty for not supporting Caitlyn on her big day.  An unpopular opinion, but I've always believed her ESPY award was bought-and-paid-for, essentially to draw viewers to the award show (viewership up 250% from previous year, and that was just those who watched it live).  This was all planned out well in advance, there was nothing Caitlyn could say in that article that would have prevented the K's from being there.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

Edited 11 hours ago by MarysWetBar.

Khloe was fired for being "difficult". Nice try with the spin, Kardashian machine. Too bad Kanye bought in to it. I was actually starting to like him this episode until hearing his stupid comments about it and believing that she cancelled the show.  

Speaking of Kanye,  I agree he likes being part of a family and will go one further to say he loves being a dad and I think he's still crazy about Kim. He has no contact with his dad, his mother died and he has no siblings. It was nice to see him smiling. Too bad he ruins that sweet image by letting is insane ego get in the way. Maybe Kim has him on some very strong antidepressants or something!  

I enjoyed seeing  the parents snowmobiling with their kids. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

In other pet peeves...Kris sounds stoned half the time now.  She draws out her sentences like she's speaking in colors or something.

She started speaking that way, trying to imitate Kim and Kourtney, but then she morphed it into a weird, very slow pattern - almost like she is speaking to children or someone who doesn't speak English.  It is so creepy.  I think she likes how it sounds, or she would stop.

• Love 2

Was it only Kim that was invited to that dinner? She was the only one who apologized. I just wasn't sure if Kris expected the whole family to be there, or just Kim (and Kanye)? And regardless I'm sure it was all fake, it just didn't make sense.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

Was it only Kim that was invited to that dinner? She was the only one who apologized. I just wasn't sure if Kris expected the whole family to be there, or just Kim (and Kanye)? And regardless I'm sure it was all fake, it just didn't make sense.

Everyone was supposed to be there. 

1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

"I worked out, and then I skied, and then I watched North ski. I've had a full day."

Yes, Kim, that is what a "full day" looks like for most people.

Don't forget the 2 hours of glam time, it takes a toll on you.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Christi said:

I get what you guys r saying, I just understand the frustration of being the only one there helping a family member and getting crap for it. Then when its convenient for the rest of the family, they decide that he is worth "saving" and Im the doucebag for being "over" it.

Khloe was the one who was "there" for Rob for how it made her feel, not if it was good for Rob. She has a vision of herself as the one who "takes care" of people, & she gets pissed off if something happens that doesn't match what her "Khloe the caretaker" persona is. When she moved to Dallas, she begged Rob to move there too with her & Lamar, that wasn't helping him, that was being codependent. 

• Love 5

They "saved" the VF outrage as a plot point for their show and for "I am Cait

The outrage in, I think, Kim's voice when she quoted Caitlyn as saying about Kris "  I thought she was just another Beverly HIlls Shopper, the last thing I needed" was laughable. What is so horrible about that statement?

• Love 3

I think that Rob was planning to come on the trip and he just assumed that BC was invited too...because she's his girlfriend and everyone invites their SO to the family trips all the time. I think that they told him off camera that BC wasn't allowed to come on the trip, so he was like alright, I'm not going on the trip and I'm going to propose and let you find out however you find out. Good for Rob for standing up for his relationship.  He was like if you can't respect my relationship,  why should I respect you? 

The sisters were trying to play the victim now with their, "we miss Rob so much" thing, but they're definitely the source of the drama. Kim's little story about hanging up because she "wasn't ready" when Rob tried to get her to talk to BC just shows how they're trying to make BC feel not welcome. 

Calling BC Tyga's baby mama was just another rude comment from the sisters about BC. How about calling Kourtney, Scott's baby mama because that's what she is. And apparently Kourtney's going to take Scott back again....seriously she is the biggest doormat ever.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Speaking of Kanye,  I agree he likes being part of a family and will go one further to say he loves being a dad and I think he's still crazy about Kim. He has no contact with his dad, his mother died and he has no siblings. It was nice to see him smiling. Too bad he ruins that sweet image by letting is insane ego get in the way. Maybe Kim has him on some very strong antidepressants or something!  

Anytime I've seen family group pics from holidays or gatherings Kanye is always the one with the biggest smile on his face.  Totally agree he loves being part of this family. And he may be many things including a narcissistic lunatic but when I see video of him doing things like dressing up as the Easter bunny or crawling around on the floor giving North a piggy back ride I have no doubt he loves being a dad.

• Love 9
(edited)
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

The outrage in, I think, Kim's voice when she quoted Caitlyn as saying about Kris "  I thought she was just another Beverly HIlls Shopper, the last thing I needed" was laughable. What is so horrible about that statement?

I believe the outrage was more about Caitlyn saying that Kendall and Kylie were a "distraction" in her life.  Ouch. Also she said that that Kris knew anout her hormone useage, and she later admitted that she told her she tried them in the 80's and she figured it was for sports.

Also, she later admitted that she hid everything pretty well, and even tho the kids and Kris saw a few oddities, they thought she was having an affair, and didnt want to confront her.  Caitlyn said she never thought about transitioning until about a month AFTER she moved alone to Malibu.  In VF, she maid is sound like the whole family, mostly Kris knew about her gender issues all along.

Caitlyn was an insensitive jerk.  They all said for the last 4 or 5 years she was short tempered and moody. They had no clue his was her own issues. Scott said he thought he did something to make Caitlyn hate him...other than the usual stuff lol.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 7

The recap this week didn't match my feelings on the episode at all this week.  I actually thought Scott was being good with his kids but according to the recap it was all fake. And he's Kayne seems good but he still bugs the hell out of me and I still don't think he's a hands on father very much but whatever. 

Also on the BC front, I have said many times I don't know her so I don't know if she's a good or bad person. Honestly if other viewers are like me and only know of her based on the history we knew via this show then I am inclined to believe BC was the wronged party in the Tyga/Kylie/BC mess. Also can someone clarify did Tyga go from BC to Kylie right away? But you know.. The hate she gets from Khole and Kim is quite rude. I still remember that Instagram photo back in March where Kylie wrote in the captain "never go against the family" like.. I understand Kylie is their sister and they feel loyalty towards her but they talk about BC in such negative terms. 

• Love 7

Caitlyn was is an insensitive jerk.  Fixed that for you.

So true. I have to admit that I understood the distraction comment about Kendall and Kylie from Caitlyn. They probably were a distraction for Caitlyn. She could immerse herself with them (She was probably a more involved parent to them than her other kids, which is not saying much), and forget about things. It sucks for them to read that, but Caitlyn has always been more about herself than anyone else. I always thought the truth was somewhere in the middle of both Caitlyn and Kris' accounts about the hormones and gender issues bit of the story. Anyway I just do not see Rob and Caitlyn doing their own things as going against the family. I feel like Khloe is going to go all Caroline Manzo about the "fambly" bullshit. If she does not want to get over it that is fine, but the continued bitching about it just seems bitter at this point.

I feel like it is mostly Kim and Khloe that get all over the top with their reactions about things Vanity Fair and this Rob stuff are the more recent examples. There are probably others, but I cannot remember off the top of my head. 

It is crazy when Tyga is the unlikely voice of reason in the episode.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Christi said:

I believe the outrage was more about Caitlyn saying that Kendall and Kylie were a "distraction" in his life.  Ouch. Also he said that that Kris knew anout his hormone useage, and he later admitted that he told he told her he tried them in the 80's and she figured it was for sports.

Also, he later admitted that he hid everything pretty well, and even tho the kids and Kris saw a few oddities, they thought he was having an affair, and didnt want to confront him.  Caitlyn said he never thought about transitioning until about a month AFTER he moved alone to Malibu.  In VF, he maid is sound like the whole family, mostly Kris knew about his gender issues all along.

Caitlyn was an insensitive jerk.  They all said for the last 4 or 5 years he was short tempered and moody. They had no clue his was his own issues. Scott said he thought he did something to make Bruce hate him...other than the usual stuff lol.

I didn't see outrage about what he said about the younger girls. Kim mentioned it as "they might not understand" that doesn't sound like she had even had a discussion with them about it. Kim also said she saw Caitlyn in full dress years ago and ran to tell Kourtney. She also said she heard Rob Sr talking to his friends about it. 

What she told Kris and when? I think they both have selective memory syndrome. 

Bottomline, I think, the only big shock to all of them was that she was going to go public. 

Kris did treat her crappy for years, but she tolerated it. If there was friction between her / Kris and his exes over the older kids, it was Caitlynwho needed to maintain the relationship with the children. 

By the last season or two on the show, especially the trip to Thailand, it was clear they barely tolerated each other. 

Caitlyn not sitting down with them and scripting out exactly how it would be presented to the public,  and the whole family getting on board with whatever spin they wanted to put on it.. " the united front " as Khloe puts it, is the reason for the rift.  Is Caitlyn a selfish, arrogant know it all? Yeah for sure, but so is Khloe.

• Love 8

Kim and Khloe only seem to care when it's Rob that's 'letting down' their mom. When they do it, I guess it's okay. They also said they were raised better than to do what Rob did when he excluded them from such an important decision in his life yet they turned around and said that they wouldn't go to the wedding. Well aren't you admitting to thinking and behaving in the exact same manner in which you criticize Rob for? And Khloe can shut it about Rob being the weak link in the family. We don't even know for sure if he's a real Kardashian and she wants to call him a weak link that needs to be removed. Khloe is such an immature piece of work. It's one thing that she doesn't want to congratulate her brother or reach out to him but she's going out of her way to say that it's wrong for anyone else to do otherwise and even throwing digs in advance at those that reach out to him. If you don't care, why in the hell are you concerning yourselves with what others do with their well wishes? I get it, siblings fight but if you're going to take it to TV then at least try not to be so hypocritical when you expect your brother to be behaved as if he was raised better when clearly you behave as if you weren't raised all that better.

Why did Kim waste all that energy insulting Rob and pretending not to care when she's been in his same situation and could have understood his feelings long before her convenient display of maturity? I'd like to know if there's anything on this show that isn't just well timed production to suggest they aren't as vapid, self-absorbed, petty people? Kourtney is the only regular that I find more genuine and relatable. 

• Love 5

Khloe and Kris did the same thing to Caitlyn back when Lamar proposed to Khloe. 

The two of them had a wedding planner in the house, yet lied to Caitlyn and said the news reports were wrong, there was no engagement( apparently Lamar hadn't given her a ring yet, a mere technicality) 

Lots of screaming and arguing followed with Kris telling Caitlyn " You won't be walking anyone down the aisle"

Khloe and her mom are both full of shit.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim and Khloe only seem to care when it's Rob that's 'letting down' their mom. When they do it, I guess it's okay. They also said they were raised better than to do what Rob did when he excluded them from such an important decision in his life yet they turned around and said that they wouldn't go to the wedding. Well aren't you admitting to thinking and behaving in the exact same manner in which you criticize Rob for? And Khloe can shut it about Rob being the weak link in the family. We don't even know for sure if he's a real Kardashian and she wants to call him a weak link that needs to be removed. Khloe is such an immature piece of work. It's one thing that she doesn't want to congratulate her brother or reach out to him but she's going out of her way to say that it's wrong for anyone else to do otherwise and even throwing digs in advance at those that reach out to him. If you don't care, why in the hell are you concerning yourselves with what others do with their well wishes? I get it, siblings fight but if you're going to take it to TV then at least try not to be so hypocritical when you expect your brother to be behaved as if he was raised better when clearly you behave as if you weren't raised all that better.

Why did Kim waste all that energy insulting Rob and pretending not to care when she's been in his same situation and could have understood his feelings long before her convenient display of maturity? I'd like to know if there's anything on this show that isn't just well timed production to suggest they aren't as vapid, self-absorbed, petty people? Kourtney is the only regular that I find more genuine and relatable. 

Agree 100%.

Kim is like ,"yeah I got married without telling anyone in my family, but it's different when Rob gets engaged without telling the sisters because...reasons."

They kept calling his actions bizarre, what is bizarre about proposing to your girlfriend? Because he did it in front of her family...like the way Kanye proposed in front of Kim's family? I don't remember seeing any of his family there. So it's OK when Kanye does it but not when Rob does?

Is it bizarre like getting married after knowing someone for 30 days like Khloe with Lamar, or bizarre like getting divorced after 72 days like Kim. Or bizarre like the way Khloe is all flirty and touchy touchy with Rob? Or bizarre like Kylie dating a 25 yr old man when she was 15 years old? 

And I still don't understand what they're so pissed about? He's getting engaged...what's wrong with that?

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Summerday said:

Agree 100%.

Kim is like ,"yeah I got married without telling anyone in my family, but it's different when Rob gets engaged without telling the sisters because...reasons."

They kept calling his actions bizarre, what is bizarre about proposing to your girlfriend? Because he did it in front of her family...like the way Kanye proposed in front of Kim's family? I don't remember seeing any of his family there. So it's OK when Kanye does it but not when Rob does?

Is it bizarre like getting married after knowing someone for 30 days like Khloe with Lamar, or bizarre like getting divorced after 72 days like Kim. Or bizarre like the way Khloe is all flirty and touchy touchy with Rob? Or bizarre like Kylie dating a 25 yr old man when she was 15 years old? 

And I still don't understand what they're so pissed about? He's getting engaged...what's wrong with that?

They're pissed because they have different expectations for Rob than they do for themselves. Kim hasn't been bothered by dating someone that her family didn't approve of but her family still tolerated his presence. All of them talk about Rob and stupidly ignore the fact that they're not going to be a part of his happy life if they aren't willing to accept the person that is responsible for his happiness. Kim also hasn't been bothered by marrying someone without telling her family. Khloe had a quick engagement and marriage to Lamar and I believe that Bruce was the last person to find out about it. But those things were all okay because it was Kim and Khloe. They are the judge, jury and executioners...don't you dare ask them to uphold the same expectations for themselves as they do for others!

• Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim and Khloe only seem to care when it's Rob that's 'letting down' their mom. When they do it, I guess it's okay. They also said they were raised better than to do what Rob did when he excluded them from such an important decision in his life yet they turned around and said that they wouldn't go to the wedding.

Oh, how I LOLOL whenever they preach about how they were raised to do this, that, etc.  Raised by who to be better than what?  If they're trying to say that their dad raised them better than how they are currently behaving, that may be true...but when you look up "Pot, Meet Kettle" in the dictionary, you'll find pictures of Kim and Khloe.  What a crock.

7 hours ago, Summerday said:

Agree 100%.

Because he did it wrong!  Without the FAMILY!  Because...reasons!  Made-up reasons that can be bent and twisted to fit the scenario that makes Kim and Khloe look oh so wronged!  By their ungrateful meanie of a brother!

It is simply bizarre how they hold their brother up to some high moral standard and claim it's how they treat each other as a family, but they themselves fall far short of this magical barometer they set for Rob.  I have no clue if this Rob/BC/baby thing is going to work, but his whack-job sisters are going to have to deal with it, just like Rob dealt with Kris Humphries (72 days).  And Lamar (dark places).  And Scott (punches mirrors, substance abuser, Kourtney repeatedly takes him back).  And Tyga (dating his underage half-sister). 

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7

I'm not sure about the timing here, but didn't Rob & BC announce the engagement first, and then the pregnancy?

If I just found out my brother proposed to his girlfriend of a hot minute, my very first question would be, "When's her due date?"  That no one has asked that (and that Tyga the genius is the only one to be that forward thinking) makes me suspect that the family already found out about the engagement and all of these scenes were scripted re-creations.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I'm not sure about the timing here, but didn't Rob & BC announce the engagement first, and then the pregnancy?

If I just found out my brother proposed to his girlfriend of a hot minute, my very first question would be, "When's her due date?"  That no one has asked that (and that Tyga the genius is the only one to be that forward thinking) makes me suspect that the family already found out about the engagement and all of these scenes were scripted re-creations.

I'd usually suspect re-creations, but they've never been that good at acting. I did think Kris's was filmed later, she was too low key.

And how many people propose in front of the whole family? None of my brothers told me in advance of their plans for getting engaged, in most cases I wasn't surprised when they announced it and I certainly wasn't upset that I didn't get advance notice. I consider a marriage proposal a private personal thing. Why they're so shocked and hurt I don't know. I figured there would be an engagement as soon as I heard they were dating. Wasn't sure a wedding would ever take place, but with the baby announcement it might.

I guess Kris wanted to make sure it was done the way she wanted.... On camera.,, for her to profit and for the whole gang of them to parade around in full glam and expensive clothing and with her getting all the mother of the groom attention. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I'm going to have to clean my glasses and read that bolded line again.

The entire dinner scene where they were discussing/dissing Rob, it really was Tyga making the most sense, wasn't it?  I didn't dream that?

I struggle to think that they re-created that scene, because conversations were happening, using words other than "yeah."  They seemed to be having an actual, non-scripted discussion.  Plus, there's no way that Tyga could come off that convincingly if he had been given a script.  The others, sure - they've had years to hone their craft.  Tyga's a relative newbie.

My favorite part of the entire episode was when Kris was shopping with her friend and pulled her phone out of her ginormous purple Wookie costume.  Like, how'd she even know where to find it in all that fur?

My second favorite part was when Kendall was getting ready to jet off with Tyga, and they showed a quick, random shot of Kris looking...puzzled?  Vacant?  Drunk?  I don't even know but whichever intern is cutting and pasting this show together deserves a raise for "generous use of a glue stick."

• Love 1