Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: Snow You Didn't! Part 2

• Start Topic

And another shocker, since when  is family ever all available to vacation at the same time on such short notice?  Kris says we're going on a vacation and miraculously everyone's on board.? That was a first.  Makes you wonder if she had a reason for planning that trip at that time. Scott said something about Rob mentioning several weeks before that he was going to be in Kentucky. Is Chyna's family in Kentucky? 

She didn't seem overly shocked by the news, I wonder if she knew or strongly suspected ( she has plenty of spies on the Kardashian payroll )  this was coming down the pike and wanted to distract the others.

On June 26, 2016 at 10:34 PM, howmanywords said:

Dont feel so bad.  I ended up buying 2 more Lip Kits off ebay after trying one.  They are incredible.  I just try to forget what name is on there heh. And yes to North.  She makes Kim and Kanye so much more likable. 

Not all her lip kits and shade are created equally. Some are patchier or more drying than others. They are made by a  brand called ColourPop for her. So if you like her kits or want to try her kits but not give the kult money; try ColourPop I suppose. 

for me something that achieves a similar goal is Kat Von D liquid lipsticks. I also like Nars lip products. 

6 hours ago, iwasish said:

And another shocker, since when  is family ever all available to vacation at the same time on such short notice?  Kris says we're going on a vacation and miraculously everyone's on board.? That was a first.  Makes you wonder if she had a reason for planning that trip at that time. Scott said something about Rob mentioning several weeks before that he was going to be in Kentucky. Is Chyna's family in Kentucky? 

She didn't seem overly shocked by the news, I wonder if she knew or strongly suspected ( she has plenty of spies on the Kardashian payroll )  this was coming down the pike and wanted to distract the others.

Back when the engagement news broke and the big story was the family being away while this happened, a "source" told US Weekly or one of those mags that Kris actually did know because Rob called her. I put little stock in it at the time but now I'm more inclined to believe it.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Back when the engagement news broke and the big story was the family being away while this happened, a "source" told US Weekly or one of those mags that Kris actually did know because Rob called her. I put little stock in it at the time but now I'm more inclined to believe it.

She controls the money. If he was looking to buy an engagement ring, he had to go to their money people, same as when he wanted to buy that bachelor pad, same as when he was having them deliver him money at Khloe's. None of the can spend without her knowing. And if she knew, Kim possibly did also, as rarely does one fart without the other near to catch it. 

Yeah the more I think about it, the more likely Kris knew and could have kept it from Khloe just to get her real reaction on camera.. Cause you know... Ratings?!!!!!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

What exactly is  the "goal" with these lip products?

If you use them your lips will look as natural as the kardassians are and your ass becomes bigger than a Prius. 

Kidding. It's to make them money and she does lotsa Instagram with daring makeup and people always want different fresh colors that are highly pigmented that will last. So the products are supposed to accomplish those categories:

Unique colors-highly pigmented-long lasting

i learned watching YouTube reviews helps me so much in choosing my makeup and skincare. Because you learn from real people trial and error. I usually watch several reviewers and then make the informed choice when I buy.  And then I see how it works with me. This is your face and it's important. The only one you get and what hundreds of people are each day. Good makeup isn't cheap.

btw Tati Westbrook said in her YouTube review of Kylie's kits (she tried like 6 of the lip kits and 6 of the lip glosses) that ColourPop informed her personally they made them...but couldn't confirm they use the same formula each time or on thief own branded similar stuff. 

I can't blame them for being mad. They all know once the novelty has worn off. BC will dump him and go looking for the deeper pockets in the family to pay his childcare debt to her. Rob has little to no passion for making money. He will wind up again back in his room eating bon bons sucking his thumb. BC will move on to the next toy boy and Kris will have to pay BC child support for Rob. Kris does love her family and she is not about to let her Grand child go without. 

• Love 3

I don't get the outrage from the family over BC, So far she's done nothing but help Rob. If they're worried about HIM being taken advantage of, where was that outrage over Tyga banging their teenage sister? That was criminal. 

As far as making money,he's given them a whole new story line to milk for at least a couple of seasons and possibly a spinoff for himself and Chyna. Cha-Ching!!

IMO, Rob has mental problems. The way he acted over his break ups with Adrienne and Rita? If I were Chyna I'd worry about what he'll do when this relationship ends. Rob doesn't look to me like he's any thinner than last time we saw him and I bet they'll gain together during the pregnancy. 

• Love 4

Who wants to watch Rob whine and eat? Looking at BC is painfully she looks like a plastic blowup doll. The show will be over quicker than Khloe can say cocktails. Rob & BC are as interesting as watching paint dry!

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Who wants to watch Rob whine and eat? Looking at BC is painfully she looks like a plastic blowup doll. The show will be over quicker than Khloe can say cocktails. Rob & BC are as interesting as watching paint dry!

It's not that they're so interesting. It's the reaction that this situation is getting from Kim/Khloe and Kris.  They want to appear happy that he is out and about, yet since he's emerged with a companion that they despise, he has them off balance. He and or BC are playing the tune and the rest have to figure out the steps to this dance. That is what I look forward to. Till Rob and BC crash and burn, Kris will be making nice and her face will be frozen in that Joker like grin.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Better than than Kimmy or any of her sisters. Although I still won't watch either show.

Rob and Chyna haven't even been seen on the show together and all we've seen of them are pictures together so who knows if they are interesting together or not? They cant be any worse than Kim and Kourtney shoving salad in their mouth or all of them staring at their phones.

• Love 3
On 7/1/2016 at 6:05 PM, MsDiva2007 said:

On 6/30/2016 at 10:16 PM, MsDiva2007 said:

I can't blame them for being mad. They all know once the novelty has worn off. BC will dump him and go looking for the deeper pockets in the family to pay his childcare debt to her. Rob has little to no passion for making money. He will wind up again back in his room eating bon bons sucking his thumb. BC will move on to the next toy boy and Kris will have to pay BC child support for Rob. Kris does love her family and she is not about to let her Grand child go without. 

I saw this coming like a freight train. Poor baby about to be used as a pawn by BC