Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Aw, I don't care, but I do see your point.

This show has always had banner planes and other things, I just consider them another twist.

If you were thisclose to half a million and some asshole from Twitter used a bullhorn to ruin your game, after almost 3 months in that house. I would be LIVID. Lol. 

• Love 5

I kinda sorta know him, he has many connections to the game and knows more insider stuff than most of us.

I've been SO BORED and annoyed for two weeks now that I'm simply THRILLED that something shook things up.

Frankly, considering the DR interference, most recently with pushing Natalie to go with "the other couple?"  I'd rather have fan interference.

VERY long fish!

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 11

James now playing victim to V/C/P/Nic about how hard it's been to deal with "that girl" and Nat in bed. 

He said he "unloaded on her" and made a rifle pantomime.

He loves being the victim.  UGH.

For those that hate Natalie, James is hard core bashing her now.  What as asshole. 

James: I said it's a little convenient things didn't work out between you and Vic, you flirting with Corey, you had a lot of info about Paulie but you didn't tell me until you got PISSED at him. (Said in snarky voice)And now, it's...ya got James. It's kind of conveeeenient for you. I said to her, your actions go along with your intentions, and now your true colors are coming out.

Actually, James got called out by BBTooms and HIS true colors are coming out.  James is trying to sound all tough guy, "I dumped her she didn't dump me" posturing and trying to fit in with the cool kids.

Sickening. Pathetic excuse for a man. RUN Natalie!

ETA

copied from Sucks. 

This is the James and Nat convo immediately prior to the wall screamer.

Nat: I just want you to know, even though I can be bratty, just how happy I am for you. I'm proud to have played with you and it's an honor to leave next to you.

James: Thanks, babe. You're leaving next to America's Favorite.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 8

Nicorey is the golden couple.  Nat's barely had any airtime at all.

James and Nat conversation 2:15 or so, he's groveling, and she's telling the truth, wishing him the best, and says she can't WAIT until he sees the show, since he has so many doubts about her.

James is a fool.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

James now playing victim to V/C/P/Nic about how hard it's been to deal with "that girl" and Nat in bed. 

He said he "unloaded on her" and made a rifle pantomime.

He loves being the victim.  UGH.

For those that hate Natalie, James is hard core bashing her now.  What as asshole. 

James: I said it's a little convenient things didn't work out between you and Vic, you flirting with Corey, you had a lot of info about Paulie but you didn't tell me until you got PISSED at him. (Said in snarky voice)And now, it's...ya got James. It's kind of conveeeenient for you. I said to her, your actions go along with your intentions, and now your true colors are coming out.

Wait, did this happen after the bullhorn/screaming? So, they were outside, James/Nat/Vic/Paul all heard it, James and Nat got in an argument over it, and then James tries to play it off to everyone else like he dumped Nat?

If that's how it happened, I know it's wrong that someone outside the game influenced how it went down...but honestly I'm glad they did it because I can't stand James and his refusal to play the game. At least Natalie knows the truth and maybe Paul and Vic will keep her and not get screwed over by Nicole and Corey like they for sure would've if the screaming never happened. 

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 2

It doesn't matter if Paul/Vic want to keep Natalie at this point as its Nicorey that control who goes to jury, not them.  And at this point I don't see Corey going against Nicole's wishes that Natalie leaves.  Once Corey won POV, her fate was sealed.

And add me to the list that doesn't care that Jatalie are no more as both have annoyed me all summer long.

• Love 7

Last night Natalie was talking to Vic, Paul and Corey while they were in the hot tub.  She was on the hammock and then they started to talk about sports and she got really excited and joined them.  Especially when they knew or had met certain players. 

Then Corey and Natalie found out that Natalie might be BFF's with some super duper rich girl who's family is big time in Dallas and she had no idea. Corey said that family owns a ton of businesses and hotels in Dallas. Natalie was really excited telling them of how much that girl does for her as a friend, takes her places, let her be a roommate for really cheap. To me she just look genuinely excited to talk to people about someone in her life. She didn't come off as bragging because she was saying how this girl was the most humble and nicest person she's ever met. 

(Nicole came out for a little bit while they were discussing sports and looked peeved and left shortly after)

Then Natalie went inside and the Natalie bashing continued. UGHHHHH I can't with these guys.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

At present, James and Natalie's relationship is like the weather in Tennessee.  Just wait ten minutes - it'll change.

As a fellow Tennessean this statement is very very true. :) 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So yeah, Nicole's played a decent game this second half, much like Natalie. But Nat's strategy was laying low until jury and then going all out, which she did. Nicole just stumbled upon her game. 

+100

5 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Frankly, considering the DR interference, most recently with pushing Natalie to go with "the other couple?"  I'd rather have fan interference.

Same. Honestly I just accept DR interference as part of the game. It took me a while to get there though! And yea I think the banner planes and bullhorns and all that are just another aspect you have to maneuver through to win.

5 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Nat: I just want you to know, even though I can be bratty, just how happy I am for you. I'm proud to have played with you and it's an honor to leave next to you.

James: Thanks, babe. You're leaving next to America's Favorite.

James sucks. So much. So very much. I am so afraid Natalie is going to date this piece of shit after the show just so she won't have to deal with him and the internet calling her a whore if she doesn't. Sigh. Natalie, you can do so much better!

• Love 11
7 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

If you were thisclose to half a million and some asshole from Twitter used a bullhorn to ruin your game, after almost 3 months in that house. I would be LIVID. Lol. 

But if they DO have a pre-show alliance that involves sharing winnings, and I believe James has basically admitted as much, then they're cheaters and deserve to have their cheating revealed.  The non-returning players had no chance to make pre-show alliances.  What about their 3 months?

Did anyone besides me feel that conversation between Natalie and James this morning was hard, sad, and beautiful all at the same time. Wow. God help me I love these 2 kids and still hope that they can somehow make it together outside of the show. Probably only post today.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Did anyone besides me feel that conversation between Natalie and James this morning was hard, sad, and beautiful all at the same time. Wow. God help me I love these 2 kids and still hope that they can somehow make it together outside of the show. Probably only post today.

what was the time? I need something to watch

20 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

But if they DO have a pre-show alliance that involves sharing winnings, and I believe James has basically admitted as much, then they're cheaters and deserve to have their cheating revealed.  The non-returning players had no chance to make pre-show alliances.  What about their 3 months?

There has literally been no actual proof that James & Nicole have a preseason alliance besides fans saying it 800 million times to will it into being true. Nicole was afraid to mention it to anyone besides her family that she was going on the show. She didn't tell Hayden or Andy and when Derrick asked her she denied it. James saying he will give Nicole, Corey & Natalie 10K doesn't equate to they have a preseason alliance, every season since I can remember people have offered $ to other people in the game. It's not allowed but it still happens. By that logic, Austin & Vanessa had a preseason alliance as did Andy & Spencer. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

James sucks. So much. So very much. I am so afraid Natalie is going to date this piece of shit after the show just so she won't have to deal with him and the internet calling her a whore if she doesn't. Sigh. Natalie, you can do so much better!

I agree. I'm indifferent to Nat but I feel sorry for her in this situation. It's clear to me that she doesn't want to date James, maybe before she did, I don't know.  But now I'm thinking if she date James after the show, it will be because she fears what people will think of her if she doesn't,  especially if she finds out about the good editing the production have been giving to her and James. I think James is using this as a way to kind of force Nat to date him after the show or be the one to dump her.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, wings707 said:
This is a very real possibility and I don't hate it.   Not a burning desire of mine either.  

I'm sure a lot of folks here won't accept it as such, ;) but in this clip Nicole presents a very savvy Game-oriented rationale for behavior many people have attributed to some deep-seated misogyny on her part.  

By and large, the type of males with which Kass regularly loads up a BB season roster seem - almost by default - to consider females weaker players.  By the same token this also means that to any male, the ideal F2 companion would be a female whom the male could more easily beat (and to be fair, BB history supports this conclusion).  

Nicole recognizes this, and seeks to use it to her own advantage - downplay her game to the point the strong male competitors see her as a "safe" F2 counterpart, and get them to drag her along to the point she can (hopefully) sucker-punch them at the final HoH comp.  Key to this strategy, however, is being the only "weak girl player" available for selection; therefore, it is in Nicole's best strategic interests to get the other females out of the House ASAP.  

It's strategy, not misogyny.

34 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

1. I've yet to see anything other than innuendo and speculation to support these allegations - and I wasn't a fan of Duhbya when he was in office, so I don't subscribe to the notion that endless repetition of falsehood or speculation somehow magically turns it into fact.  ;)
  2. IMHO the most over-abused word in the English dictionary over the past couple of decades has been the word "deserved"; it's a pet peeve of mine.  Since when has anybody "deserved" anything in this game?  If one HG lies to another, does everyone rail about how the liar "deserves" to be outed?  Quite the contrary - on this forum and others I've frequently seen HGs applauded for a particularly good strategic lie, and I'm sure you have as well.  The only thing anybody "deserves" in this game is a $500K check - IF they can make it to F2 and convince the Jury to vote their way. Anything else along the way is fair game.
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

There has literally been no actual proof that James & Nicole have a preseason alliance besides fans saying it 800 million times to will it into being true. Nicole was afraid to mention it to anyone besides her family that she was going on the show. She didn't tell Hayden or Andy and when Derrick asked her she denied it. James saying he will give Nicole, Corey & Natalie 10K doesn't equate to they have a preseason alliance, every season since I can remember people have offered $ to other people in the game. It's not allowed but it still happens. By that logic, Austin & Vanessa had a preseason alliance as did Andy & Spencer. 

I've never believed they had a deal from the beginning.  At first I thought maybe him and Paulie did but him turning on Paulie changed my mind real quick.  He has more of a direct connection to Paulie than Nicole.

1 minute ago, SevenStars said:

I agree. I'm indifferent to Nat but I feel sorry for her in this situation. It's clear to me that she doesn't want to date James, maybe before she did, I don't know.  But now I'm thinking if she date James after the show, it will be because she fears what people will think of her if she doesn't,  especially if she finds out about the good editing the production have been giving to her and James. I think James is using this as a way to kind of force Nat to date him after the show or be the one to dump her.

I don't really believe that Natalie absolutely doesn't like James anymore but if she wanted to not date him after the show I don't blame her.. if I spent 24/7 for 3 months with a guy I wouldn't want to see him after the show either probably.  That's just TOO much one-on-one time, never being able to get away from them.  I need my space!!

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Nicole recognizes this, and seeks to use it to her own advantage - downplay her game to the point the strong male competitors see her as a "safe" F2 counterpart, and get them to drag her along to the point she can (hopefully) sucker-punch them at the final HoH comp.  Key to this strategy, however, is being the only "weak girl player" available for selection; therefore, it is in Nicole's best strategic interests to get the other females out of the House ASAP.  

To nicole's credit (maybe?) she did try to play early on and she about hosed herself.  When she was bouncing between Day and Frank.  So I can't blame her for trying to lay as low as possible after that. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I've never believed they had a deal from the beginning.  At first I thought maybe him and Paulie did but him turning on Paulie changed my mind real quick.  He has more of a direct connection to Paulie than Nicole.

I don't really believe that Natalie absolutely doesn't like James anymore but if she wanted to not date him after the show I don't blame her.. if I spent 24/7 for 3 months with a guy I wouldn't want to see him after the show either probably.  That's just TOO much one-on-one time, never being able to get away from them.  I need my space!!

Perspective is everything isn't it. From the conversation ( actually watch it for 2 hours this morning. I know get a life) James realized that this is probably just friends going forward and if she never talked to him again he would understand. I think after the show we are going to find out that Natalie was really into James and that's why this situation hurt her so much. She wanted to self evict last night. James told Natalie that he has had the "L" word in his head for a while now and that seemed to make Natalie pay attention more. From what I can tell from all of this (And obviously I am no expert) that Natalie will sleep on it, they will hang out together till eviction, and they will be distant friends after the show. James seemed perfectly ok with that. Natalie doesn't know where she stands (If anything more than friends) at the time I had to stop watching. If you are into these 2 it is not easy to watch this LONG conversation.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I'm sure a lot of folks here won't accept it as such, ;) but in this clip Nicole presents a very savvy Game-oriented rationale for behavior many people have attributed to some deep-seated misogyny on her part.  

By and large, the type of males with which Kass regularly loads up a BB season roster seem - almost by default - to consider females weaker players.  By the same token this also means that to any male, the ideal F2 companion would be a female whom the male could more easily beat (and to be fair, BB history supports this conclusion).  

1. I've yet to see anything other than innuendo and speculation to support these allegations - and I wasn't a fan of Duhbya when he was in office, so I don't subscribe to the notion that endless repetition of falsehood or speculation somehow magically turns it into fact.  ;)
  2. IMHO the most over-abused word in the English dictionary over the past couple of decades has been the word "deserved"; it's a pet peeve of mine.  Since when has anybody "deserved" anything in this game?  If one HG lies to another, does everyone rail about how the liar "deserves" to be outed?  Quite the contrary - on this forum and others I've frequently seen HGs applauded for a particularly good strategic lie, and I'm sure you have as well.  The only thing anybody "deserves" in this game is a $500K check - IF they can make it to F2 and convince the Jury to vote their way. Anything else along the way is fair game.

Thundering applause and standing ovation!  Good post and I agree.  

• Love 2

But how is it strategy to be the last girl standing? And standing with 2 challenge beasts (Vic and Corey) and 1 social game beast (Paul)? Doesn't make much sense. Not the best strategy.

Oh, I see that she wants to be the weak goat they all want to take to F2. Then she's happy with 2nd place?

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I have no idea if they have a pre-show alliance but the only reason for James to tell people he agreed to give Nicole $10k if he won is because he's cheating, or wants people to believe he is (which would make no sense).   I believe you think it's not cheating if it's just pure generosity but I believe it is cheating regardless of his stated motives or heartfelt emotions.  It's clearly against the rules to share winnings or promise or suggest you're going to.  

No one 'deserves' to win or lose, except cheaters deserve to lose.  Because cheating is not fair game. 

Oh, I'm absolutely sure it has been Nicole's strategy from the beginning to get 'taken' to the end with a bunch of guys, win a few comps along the way and then try to win the comp at the end and get the votes.  And if it works out for her, great.

I still think she has huge issues with women, based on all of the feeds watching I've done over her two seasons.  It ain't ALL gameplay.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, bbaddict said:

Natalie doesn't know where she stands (If anything more than friends) at the time I had to stop watching. If you are into these 2 it is not easy to watch this LONG conversation.

i'm only 5 min in and it's heart breaking!!

21 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, I'm absolutely sure it has been Nicole's strategy from the beginning to get 'taken' to the end with a bunch of guys, win a few comps along the way and then try to win the comp at the end and get the votes.  And if it works out for her, great.

I still think she has huge issues with women, based on all of the feeds watching I've done over her two seasons.  It ain't ALL gameplay.

I think Nicole will be just as happy making the Final 2 then actually winning. Especially, with the makeup of the woman on the jury. I think she even realizes it. She'll be happy with $50, 000 (which really is like, I don't know.....$35-$40,000, right) and, marrying Corey. LOL!!!

• Love 4

This whole James thing is getting ugly.  He said something about Nat didn't expect a Texas boy coming at her.  WTF?  He is not from Texas and acts like as asshole anyways.  Just calling himself an Asian Redneck is so repugnant.  Is he going to string himself up in a tree?  Is he going to beat the shit out of himself?  Not saying people in the south are like that but most self described rednecks are pretty biased.

He moved away from his daughter and would, in my opinion, move to be with Natalie.  He is now showing his not-very-nice traits of misogyny and control.  Does he really think he will be AFP?  No way in hell.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, gunderda said:

i'm only 5 min in and it's heart breaking!!

It gets worse before it gets better. I am going to finish this when I get home tonight but I believe it did finish well. Just about everything came out in this conversation which is good especially that they only have 2 days left together. James did not tell her the truth about when she went to the DR about what the rest of them were talking about. In this case I am not sure that was a bad idea because of the state Natalie was in but I also wish he told her everything and than there would be no lies left. We will see if that comes back to bite him (As it should really).

• Love 1

I forgot good bye messages are today. This is going to be an awful day for those 2 when they have to say good bye to each other. I think tears will be flowing from possibly both parties. By the way, does BB come out on DVD and if so are the DR sessions part of that? Not just a couple because that would not be worth it than. If you guys could let me know I would appreciate it.

39 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

This whole James thing is getting ugly.  He said something about Nat didn't expect a Texas boy coming at her.  WTF?  He is not from Texas and acts like as asshole anyways.  Just calling himself an Asian Redneck is so repugnant.  Is he going to string himself up in a tree?  Is he going to beat the shit out of himself?  Not saying people in the south are like that but most self described rednecks are pretty biased.

He moved away from his daughter and would, in my opinion, move to be with Natalie.  He is now showing his not-very-nice traits of misogyny and control.  Does he really think he will be AFP?  No way in hell.

I don't think he will get it either. I really hope Natalie gets it just because I am pretty sure she is leaving Thursday and it really sounds like she could use the money. That is not to say they all couldn't use the money. That is just my preference.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

It gets worse before it gets better. I am going to finish this when I get home tonight but I believe it did finish well. Just about everything came out in this conversation which is good especially that they only have 2 days left together. James did not tell her the truth about when she went to the DR about what the rest of them were talking about. In this case I am not sure that was a bad idea because of the state Natalie was in but I also wish he told her everything and than there would be no lies left. We will see if that comes back to bite him (As it should really).

They were doing so well and then James tells her that he discussed their fight with Nicole and Corey lol 

Don't discuss stuff with the enemy james! lol

I love(d) BB Tooms' videos (especially #NotGayCorey) and love his attempt to blow up Nicole and James' game. I think they did have a deal. And this, if anything, should tell Production/CBS not to mix newbies and vets. Ever.

I haven't read anything here yet about Paul/Victor's reaction to the bullhorn. I should think today they'll put their heads together and, via Corey, try to get James out tomorrow. They could even, if they're careful, draw him in to a F3 deal. Going by Corey's background he's a team player and honors loyalty. He might surprise us big time by kicking Nicole to the curb to be with the bros at the end.

• Love 4

They fish it every time anyone talks about the bullhorn. 

About tomorrow's HOH comp, he was right last week.

Spoiler

MissCleoBB‏@MissCleoBB
Spoiler alert!
Tomorrow's HOH will be a 50s themed slip-and-slide fill-the-bowl comp

The problem with fan interference is that one of the main conceits of BB is that it is a closed house. Yes, we all know Production screws around with them, but if you start adding in fans telling them whatever the hell they want, that completely goes away. You may as well let them watch tv, read fan sites, and twitter and read tweets to their hearts content. There would be no or little intrigue left.

So I have to say that although I may sometimes want players to know certain information, it still is not the place of fans to provide it. It's the principle rather than selecting which information is okay on a case by case basis. James and Nicole and any monetary collusion should be policed by TPTB, not fans.

Edited by simplyme
Forgot a word. I is coherent!
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

They fish it every time anyone talks about the bullhorn. 

About tomorrow's HOH comp, he was right last week.

Hide contents

MissCleoBB‏@MissCleoBB
Spoiler alert!
Tomorrow's HOH will be a 50s themed slip-and-slide fill-the-bowl comp

YESSSSSSSSSS

but i'll be sad if I can't see Natalie compete in it.  I think she'd do really well.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

He proved to twitter that he wasn't doing copyright infringement.  CBS was the one that complained.

Excellent. CBS could conceivably try to take him to court to prove it is copyright infringement vs fair use, but I'm not sure there's enough time left in the season that they'll bother (or to matter).  Though with next season being online only, who knows?

12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

He proved to twitter that he wasn't doing copyright infringement.  CBS was the one that complained.

Anyone know exactly was said on Tooms that CBS claimed was copyright infringement? 

39 minutes ago, gunderda said:

They were doing so well and then James tells her that he discussed their fight with Nicole and Corey lol 

Don't discuss stuff with the enemy james! lol

Nicole and Corey are not the enemy. He will be alone on Thursday and I believe he would rather work with Nicole and Corey than Paul and Victor.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Nicole and Corey are not the enemy. He will be alone on Thursday and I believe he would rather work with Nicole and Corey than Paul and Victor.

I know, but to Natalie they are the enemy.

James actually did say "I didn't have anywhere else to go!" 

• Love 3

I finally went to bed last night, but I'm flashing back now.  James CONTINUED to lie to her.  Amazing.  He knows it's on tape and she'll see it later.  This lie was about what he said to "the rest of the house" about their argument (argument meaning James going OFF on her and calling her a user, catty, and implying all kinds of icky stuff, recapped earlier in the thread and totally disgusting.) 

So, no, they won't work out, but it's not because Natalie is "fake" it's because James is a liar and joined in trashing her while Nicole practically clapped in the corner, so thrilled that now EVERYONE was bashing her.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Anyone know exactly was said on Tooms that CBS claimed was copyright infringement? 

I am not a lawyer. This is absolute, pure speculation on my part.

It could be posting clips of BB feeds. Many media companies try to enforce a draconian copyright on their products. Ever read what the NFL posts and reads aloud as their copyright statement at the beginning of every broadcast game? It's patently untrue. (For example, you can make descriptions or accounts of the game without the NFL's consent, and usually you can show short clips for educational purposes.)

That said, what does fall under fair use according to law is not necessarily clear cut. If it did go to court, Tooms could lose.

And... on to something more on topic. Sorry.