Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

At this point, the only person I'd hate to see in F2 is Corey. Nicole, as much as she annoys me and hate her showmance this season, has not been doing a bad job. I'd like her the least out of any F2 possibility, but Corey's done jackshit. He helped convince people to save Tiffany, and....maybe one other thing as a game move and that's it. Nicole's done more than he has. Corey can't even campaign for himself, much less for his bro.

This season's better than most. At this point last season, I had started to quit because I didn't want Austin or Johnny Mac to get to F2. Actually, I didn't want it to be the Austwins (although I can now admit that as annoying as Liz was, she was a good competitor). Most seasons have me dreading the F2 because I dislike or am bored by the F5. This season seems a lot better in that regard because I won't rage much at who wins (except Corey). 

• Love 3

Natalie is better off with James going this week over Michelle anyway. At least Meech has a chance to win a mental comp. Also, Natalie's target shrinks with James gone. If Paul or Victor win the next HOH they would likely target Michelle and Nicole. Natalie as a single is best for her game. She stands a decent chance of sneaking into the F2.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, SevenStars said:

Also, did all of them plan not win or at least Day/Z/Paulie ? Cause when Day/Z jumped together,  Bridgette told them she loves them, and Paulie told them to save his bedroom for him. At the end it looked more like he jumped too, instead of falling. Either way, I'm glad he's not back in the house. 

If Paulie jumped like it look he did, then I think he got offer something better than a chance to return to the house cause an egotistic, and competitive asshole like Paulie wouldn't just jump off without knowing he's getting something for it. So I expect to see him next year in BB or Amazing Race with his brother.

Paulie was hurting BAD.  He almost slipped once and saved himself.  Victor said he was just hanging on until Paulie fell.  You could tell Paulie was not in for the long haul.   

• Love 7
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Still in a minority here, I realize, but I'm still rooting for a James/Nat F2, and I really think that Nicole will end up honouring her deal with James in the end. 

If she wants to hold to the deal then she's better off putting up Michelle/Vic and re-assessing after the veto. If somehow Michelle comes off she could backdoor James. Those nominations would also eliminate the possibility of Natalie or James using it on Michelle (because the other would go up as the replacement). 

Nicole is shallow. I believe part of the reason she wants to honor the deal is because she knows James is popular. There's nothing worse for her than being hated by America. 

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Slider said:

Nothing against Vic, I think he seems cool, but I have a major problem with his game simply for the fact that he's been voted out twice, and yet he's still there. Twice!  No one gets that chance!  It seems excessive and stupid.

Yeah, the guy had a second chance and screwed it up. Again. Three strikes - you're out, I guess?

He's one of the most tolerable in there, so I get it. But he got the chance to fix his mistakes once. And, remember, the reason he got those opportunities to come back in the first place is because he was evicted in the game early enough (twice!). Whoever gets out now won't have those opportunities simply because they managed to not get evicted until the latter end of the game, which makes them better players IMO. And whoever he would be sitting next to in F2 didn't need three strikes because they played better more consistently. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 12

And now all the feed watchers are eagerly anticipating each week's jury house footage. 

Do you get jury house feed on the house live feed?  I think that would be awesome.  

I think Nicole should do Paul/Victor.  She should realize that Paul is the biggest threat to win the game, with Victor not too far behind (because people would respect a 2-time returner).  With 6 out of 7 people playing for veto, chances are both would be playing anyway, and this way, only one would go down one of them managed to win veto.  Then she could replace the person with Michelle and be happy with however the votes go.

• Love 3

If Paulie jumped like it look he did, then I think he got offer something better than a chance to return to the house cause an egotistic, and competitive asshole like Paulie wouldn't just jump off without knowing he's getting something for it. So I expect to see him next year in BB or Amazing Race with his brother.

I kind of want to see Paulie and Corey on TAR.  With Paulie's brawn and Corey's brains...LOLOLZ, oh please do this for us CBS!

• Love 3

"You're a stud!"

"No, you're a stud!"

No, bro, you're a stud!"

• Love 6

So I expect to see him next year in BB or Amazing Race with his brother.

NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo!!! No more Paulie! I love amazing race. Please, powers that be, no Paulie. Please!

I have two new theories on why Corey is so dense:

1) he's actually deaf, OR he gouged his eardrums out on day one, and can't actually hear Nicole's voice and he can close his eyes and pretend she's Vic.

2)He was born in Sweden and actually speaks and understands very little English.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Cutty said:

Paul is playing the perfect floater game, in the traditional sense.]

YES! I was thinking that a few weeks ago. He has really brought back the actual real floater game, not what Rachel Reilly thinks is a floater game. If he was less of a dick and didn't rely so heavily on his 'start random fights' strategy I would probably really enjoy his game.

7 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

So Victor's next buyback will just throw him into the BB All Access Fall Season right? Haha. 

LMAO!

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

This season's better than most. 

Yea, it's really not bad. The worst seasons in recent memory were BB15 and BB16. BB15 was still better than BB16 though imo because at least it wasn't boring. I'm watching this show to be entertained so BB16 is the absolute worse season imo.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Natalie is better off with James going this week over Michelle anyway. At least Meech has a chance to win a mental comp. Also, Natalie's target shrinks with James gone. If Paul or Victor win the next HOH they would likely target Michelle and Nicole. Natalie as a single is best for her game. She stands a decent chance of sneaking into the F2.

This. Which is why I really wish there was a way James could get evicted this week. Please somehow make it so, BB Gods!

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Nicole is shallow. I believe part of the reason she wants to honor the deal is because she knows James is popular. There's nothing worse for her than being hated by America. 

This is the #1 reason why I'm fairly sure Nicole will honor the deal with James. Well that and her need to get out all women.

1 hour ago, mooses said:

He's one of the most tolerable in there, so I get it. But he got the chance to fix his mistakes once. And, remember, the reason he got those opportunities to come back in the first place is because he was evicted in the game early enough (twice!). Whoever gets out now won't have those opportunities simply because they managed to not get evicted until the latter end of the game, which makes them better players IMO. And whoever he would be sitting next to in F2 didn't need three strikes because they played better more consistently. 

This. I've grown fond of Victor in some ways, but for fuck's sake he has already been evicted twice! IMO there's really no 'deserve' in this game, but come on now, someone who's already shown twice that they're not good enough at the game to not get evicted doesn't deserve to win.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. I've grown fond of Victor in some ways, but for fuck's sake is has already been evicted twice! IMO there's really no 'deserve' in this game, but come on now, someone who's already shown twice that they're not good enough at the game to not get evicted doesn't deserve to win.

All it proves is that Victor is very, very good at comps - the game itself? Not so much.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

All it proves is that Victor is very, very good at comps - the game itself? Not so much.

Yea. Also, it's not like he's some kind of God at comps either considering he, ya know, got evicted twice! I just can't if Victor wins. But ngl I'd rather see him win then Corey, Nicole, or James.

Also, I do hope Victor gets the care package over Paul. IDK I just really want Paul to be nominated again lol.

Can I just say, the jury house segment of Day/Bridgette/Z just annihilating Paulie made this entire season worth it. Like honestly that is a top 5 moment of all time.

• Love 11
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Can I just say, the jury house segment of Day/Bridgette/Z just annihilating Paulie made this entire season worth it. Like honestly that is a top 5 moment of all time.

That was fucking AWESOME! I wish the women had thrown scalding hot tea into his smug doucheface though.

• Love 6

Joker's ratings = #1 Victor, #2 Bridgette, #3 Paul, #6 Natalie, #10 Michele, #11 James, #12 Nicole, #13 Corey. 

Paulie?  last at #16.  LOL - Glenn, who was gone in the blink of an eye, outranks most of them at #8.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I kind of want to see Paulie and Corey on TAR.  With Paulie's brawn and Corey's brains...LOLOLZ, oh please do this for us CBS!

Lmao, that's just mean. I think I hear Satan calling you home. P; :)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, J.D. said:

I would love to see Paulie on TAR. :)   He's an ass but it would make for good TV.

ONLY if they remain 3rd or below every leg and get to watch him throw temper tantrums from pit stop to pit stop.  I can't abide his smugness ruining my favorite show.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just watched it again this morning.  What a treat. 

1 minute ago, Boilergal said:

ONLY if they remain 3rd or below every leg and get to watch him throw temper tantrums from pit stop to pit stop.  I can't abide his smugness ruining my favorite show.

Right behind the James/Nat and Day/Zakiyah teams...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

This season's better than most. At this point last season, I had started to quit because I didn't want Austin or Johnny Mac to get to F2. Actually, I didn't want it to be the Austwins (although I can now admit that as annoying as Liz was, she was a good competitor). Most seasons have me dreading the F2 because I dislike or am bored by the F5. This season seems a lot better in that regard because I won't rage much at who wins (except Corey). 

From a purely broadcast episode standpoint, I would agree. From a feed watcher's standpoint, I can't agree. This group has been more boring to me than most. Not only game moves or annoying personalities but the fact that they seem to do nothing. Absolutely nothing. I joked earlier in the season that I wanted to see some Big Booty being played or, God help us, Pot Ball or Sling Band. There was some bowling going on in the very early stages but Big Brother shut it down for whatever reason. But this group seems to do nothing but sit and talk. I miss the old days of big dinners and games the house would play together. Does BB not pull out the old Cornhole game? No one can arrange a pool tournament? Nope, this group just does their makeup for three hours, their hair for two hours, and then lounges around and talks. Do something! Be entertaining!

2 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Still in a minority here, I realize, but I'm still rooting for a James/Nat F2, and I really think that Nicole will end up honouring her deal with James in the end. 

So there.

I'm right there with you. 

40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. I've grown fond of Victor in some ways, but for fuck's sake he has already been evicted twice! IMO there's really no 'deserve' in this game, but come on now, someone who's already shown twice that they're not good enough at the game to not get evicted doesn't deserve to win.

This cannot be repeated enough. Third time's not the charm. And while normally I would be certain that a jury wouldn't vote for someone who was already evicted, I don't know with this bunch. Yes, it's admirable that he won't give up and he keeps coming back when we think we're rid of him, but seriously. Twice evicted. That's bullshit. 

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This cannot be repeated enough. Third time's not the charm. And while normally I would be certain that a jury wouldn't vote for someone who was already evicted, I don't know with this bunch. Yes, it's admirable that he won't give up and he keeps coming back when we think we're rid of him, but seriously. Twice evicted. That's bullshit. 

IMO that's part of the social experiment that BB is supposed to be.  And that's just it - we can't know with this bunch.  Can a HG who has been evicted twice charm himself into the win? It might well be a choice between brains and brawn. Victor has muscled his way through this game, for the most part nicely.  If he's up with someone who's had a great, good, decent, halfway decent social game, who wins will be very interesting. I can't remember the last time I was actually interested in who won.  Most of the F2s have been, for me, the lesser of two evils.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6

Nicole just wants to be the last woman standing in a houseful of men.  She never wanted to win this game.

Corey is just thrilled to have Victor, he wants to bro it up to the end with Vic and Paul.  He was positively giddy to have Victor "to himself" last night.

Nicole's best move (by FAR) was to try to get James and Corey to the end, because both of them would have taken her to final two. 

James is a fucking idiot, and frankly, I don't mind him leaving this week, and I kind of hope he does.  Natalie would be much better off without him in the game, and probably in life too.  Throwing that comp was beyond stupid, not just for  him, but for Nat and Meech.  (That's why they kept saying "glitter" it was the code word for DO NOT THROW THIS.)

No way in hell Paulie jumped.  I watched the whole thing, he was struggling hard, nearly fell and was shaking like a leaf when Bridgette fell.  Bridgette falling seemed to give him a few more minutes of toughing it out.  Victor was in pain and struggling, but had his game face on like "no problems here" which made Paulie finally say fuck it, but he didn't have anything left anyway.  That's why Victor jumped right after.

So noms Michelle and James.  It's appropriate for James to have a check bounced on him, when he's done it for two seasons.  BONEHEAD move for Nicole.  James was more loyal to Nicole than to Natalie.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

IMO that's part of the social experiment that BB is supposed to be.  And that's just it - we can't know with this bunch.  Can a HG who has been evicted twice charm himself into the win? It might well be a choice between brains and brawn. Victor has muscled his way through this game, for the most part nicely.  If he's up with someone who's had a great, good, decent, halfway decent social game, who win will be very interesting. I can't remember the last time I was actually interested in who won.  Most of the F2s have been, for me, the lesser of two evils.

Maybe I'm being stubborn because my cat woke me up after four hours of sleep and then crashed himself when he was certain I was up but not feeding him breakfast but, as to the bolded: He shouldn't get the chance to try. You're evicted. That's the end. It's like having your torch snuffed out on a non-Redemption Island season of Survivor (because burning your buff is so symbolic, y'know?) and then two weeks later, having Probst re-light it and tell you to get back in there, champ! You still have a shot! And then your torch being snuffed again but it's all right because here's Probst with the Bic* to set it ablaze one more time! Go get 'em, Tiger!

What's going to happen in future seasons with the panic and angst over being evicted because hey, remember BB18? Victor was evicted twice and got a third shot. Expect the unexpected!

*I put Bic because while I believe a macho man like Probst would have a Zippo because it's so cool and manly, the mental image of him fumbling with one of the mini Bic lighters, especially a bright pink one, is amusing to me

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mooses said:

Yeah, the guy had a second chance and screwed it up. Again. Three strikes - you're out, I guess?

Even if that person is Corey who basically just cuddled with Nicole for two months?  I guess I'm in the minority, but I think if Victor was able to fight his way back into the game twice, he deserves to be in the final 2 as much as anyone left in the house.

• Love 23

Even if that person is Corey who basically just cuddled with Nicole for two months?  I guess I'm in the minority, but I think if Victor was able to fight his way back into the game twice, he deserves to be in the final 2 as much as anyone left in the house.

But the only reason he "fought" his way back was because TPTB gave him the option.  Frank didn't have that option.  Whoever is evicted next didn't have that option.  Victor didn't do enough to stay in the game - if he had, he never would have been evicted in the first place.

• Love 3

James has got to go, leaving Natalie free to play alone because it will create a new dynamic.  Their trip, for lack of a better, word is dull and annoys me . AND I can stop obsessing about grabbing a handful of his face and squeezing it very hard.  Win/win for me.  :)    Next, Corey out.  Lesser of the less interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

IMO that's part of the social experiment that BB is supposed to be.  And that's just it - we can't know with this bunch.  Can a HG who has been evicted twice charm himself into the win? It might well be a choice between brains and brawn. Victor has muscled his way through this game, for the most part nicely.  If he's up with someone who's had a great, good, decent, halfway decent social game, who win will be very interesting. I can't remember the last time I was actually interested in who won.  Most of the F2s have been, for me, the lesser of two evils.

100% agree.  Good story arc.  I always love a horse who stumbles out of the gate, comes from behind to pass the odds on favorite to win the race.  I made $600 on a horse that did exactly that!  I like Victor and would be thrilled if he won.  

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What's going to happen in future seasons with the panic and angst over being evicted because hey, remember BB18? Victor was evicted twice and got a third shot. Expect the unexpected!

I'm not arguing Victor should win, even if he's currently the houseguest I like the most on a personal level...or I guess I should say the one that annoys me the least.  But IMO the game is the game.  The game has always had buy backs and ways for people to get back into the house, however most of the time the remaining houseguests send that person immediately back out.  Victor was a little different in that he came in the 2nd time and was able to do some damage and stick around for awhile, largely due to bigger targets and his own comp wins.  But the main reason I don't have a huge problem with it here is mostly because it's not Victor's fault that most of the other eliminated houseguests suck at competitions.  Victor had to battle back through the pre-jury people, who all mostly sucked at comps.  Then last night, he really only had to compete against Paulie.  Day and Z jumped off the wall voluntarily.  So I guess my point is in another season we wouldn't like have the same person come back into the house 2x...it's just this season there are a lot of competition non-entities so Victor had less competition.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nicole just wants to be the last woman standing in a houseful of men.  She never wanted to win this game.

Corey is just thrilled to have Victor, he wants to bro it up to the end with Vic and Paul.  He was positively giddy to have Victor "to himself" last night.

Nicole's best move (by FAR) was to try to get James and Corey to the end, because both of them would have taken her to final two. 

James is a fucking idiot, and frankly, I don't mind him leaving this week, and I kind of hope he does.  Natalie would be much better off without him in the game, and probably in life too.  Throwing that comp was beyond stupid, not just for  him, but for Nat and Meech.  (That's why they kept saying "glitter" it was the code word for DO NOT THROW THIS.)

No way in hell Paulie jumped.  I watched the whole thing, he was struggling hard, nearly fell and was shaking like a leaf when Bridgette fell.  Bridgette falling seemed to give him a few more minutes of toughing it out.  Victor was in pain and struggling, but had his game face on like "no problems here" which made Paulie finally say fuck it, but he didn't have anything left anyway.  That's why Victor jumped right after.

So noms Michelle and James.  It's appropriate for James to have a check bounced on him, when he's done it for two seasons.  BONEHEAD move for Nicole.  James was more loyal to Nicole than to Natalie.

YES TO EVERY WORD!   I didn't know why they were saying glitter. Thanks.   I am glad he threw it to Nicole.  James going on Thursday delights me.  

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I'm with you on that.  This is the game.  It's not a strategy to try to get evicted so they can have a few weeks off and then come back.  It's just the way the cookie crumbles.  I don't think the evictee is always the player who played the worst game either...sometimes it's a way to weaken other players and sometimes its just personal animosity and sometimes its a crapshoot comp.    I think Victor's played a good game in his second effort.  He may not have the deviousness of Paul which could have helped him, but he's done a great job working with Paul and being friendly with everyone.  That's a strategy that's as worthy of winning as throwing comps and belittling people.  I don't think he should win for having two second chances, but I don't think it disqualifies him as a worthy winner either.

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 8

Of course I'm always torn between what I want to happen and what is actually best for the HOH's game.  In this case I don't like James, Nicole or Corey so I'd love for the alliance between the two showmances to be blown up for good and for Victor/Paul to stay safe this week.  So if James somehow winds up going home I will laugh.  But it's probably not in Nicole's best interests from a game perspective.  Paul and Victor are big threats who can pull out comp wins, and there are limited people in the house that can pull out any sort of mental comp.  So if they make it through this week unscathed, there is a good chance of one being HOH the following week.   Mind you if Nicole keeps them safe this week, they are likely to target elsewhere next week...though in a house with so few people there are limited targets.

I do agree it's actually good for Natalie's game if James goes.  If James goes I think people will be more focused on splitting up Nicole/Corey and Vic/Paul.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Yeah, as much as I don't like those two. Corey did what he had to do to stay in. And he's doing something right because he barely has to win a competition to stay safe. Just like Nicole. No, it's not fun to watch. Is it a winning game? Maybe, maybe not. But I think against Victor, it should be.

The other HGs are also fighting their way to stay in the game - they just haven't needed the extra chances. And they won't even get an extra chance like Victor because they were unfortunate enough to get evicted closer to the Finals. And, like someone had mentioned, he had to fight his way back into the game because he couldn't stay in it! He's a Competition Beast who hasn't been able to save himself when he was the target. Twice!

Plus, I hate Returning Jurors this late in the game. I'd rather not encourage Big Brother to continue the tradition with a Returning Win.

With all the BB16 talk this season - if Nicole had gotten to the end with Victoria, Victoria should have won. Keeping yourself safe in the game for that many weeks (by any means necessary) means something. It's hard! 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Vicky said:

I'm with you on that.  This is the game.  It's not a strategy to try to get evicted so they can have a few weeks off and then come back.  It's just the way the cookie crumbles.  I don't think the evictee is always the player who played the worst game either...sometimes it's a way to weaken other players and sometimes its just personal animosity and sometimes its a crapshoot comp.    I think Victor's played a good game in his second effort.  He may not have the deviousness of Paul which could have helped him, but he's done a great job working with Paul and being friendly with everyone.  That's a strategy that's as worthy of winning as throwing comps and belittling people.  I don't think he should win for having two second chances, but I don't think it disqualifies him as a worthy winner either.

Yes, his second effort was much better than his first. But this is his third effort now. I do think that's a valid strategy, but it's obviously one that he didn't do well enough. Maybe it's because he boasted about his Competition Wins over and over. Or him and Paul should've kept their closeness more low key. He'll get to experiment and try again to see what works. Third time's the charm.

2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

How delicious is it that Paulie's chance of a week to bro-down with Victor was so quickly and painfully snatched right out of his hands.  Back to the women, bro. Enjoy - LOLOLOLOL

And one of them is a *gasp* feminist! Who knows what she'll do to him in there!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Yeah, Paulie was struggling and puttting up a good fight. That said, I was soooooo glad he didn't get back in the house. WE would never have lived down his EGO!!! LOL!!! It's back to the jury he goes. I was glad he was given a good kick in the butt at jury but I did feel icky when they were all ganging up on him. I think that was earlier in the week and they were sort of getting along. I saw a picture of them (somewhere) before the comp and the four of them looked happy and Paulie & Z were standing next to each other. I think he will be glad if a guy showed up next and it might be James but Nicole seemed to want to get Michelle out. Until next Thursday................................

Also, what was up with Paulie's short-shorts while all of the other guys were wearing long shorts. It's like he had to borrow one of the girls at the last minute. I also noticed that Z & Bridgette were wearing matching shorts. I guess they got a pick what to wear. I will say that Paulie looked great when his shirt was wet. I think he was working out A LOT in jury. Probably, trying to stay away from the girls. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose

I'm torn on this. I think most seasons, getting evicted (or evicted twice!) would be the death knell for someone. What is interesting to me is that Victor has done so and is still so liked by most people (from what we can tell) that against most people left, I suspect he'd win. Not because he's a comp beast, but because just about everyone seems to genuinely like him.

Victor is or will be a target not only because he's good at competitions and allied with Paul but because people know other people like him. I would be shocked if even Paul wanted to take him to F2, so the whole "Victor coming back again isn't fair" thing is probably moot. Hyuuuuuuuuge target every single chance they get.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, mooses said:

RE: Paulie in the jury house..........

And one of them is a *gasp* feminist! Who knows what she'll do to him in there!

Is anyone taking suggestions as to what they do to him in there?  I have a few ideas, and only one or two - well maybe three,  of them involve sharp objects.

Edited by Skycatcher
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Is anyone taking suggestions as to what they do to him in there?  I have a few ideas, and only one or two - well maybe three,  of them involved sharp objects.

Maybe Bridgette is a secret adherent of Valerie Solanas (one for the teenagers there).

• Love 2

So, Nicole wants to get rid of Michelle - leave the three couples, and assume they'd go after each other next week. Not a bad move. It gets them through another week. The bribe will be a convenient excuse for anything they want to do, including breaking their deal with James. 

But I don't think getting rid of Michelle is a done deal - not by a long shot. Right now, for her to go it seems like Nicole would have to break the tie. And Vic/Paul definitely don't want to evict Michelle over Natalie/James, and Nicole/Corey seem very receptive to Paul's ideas. I wouldn't be surprised if taking a shot at a couple is just too tempting in the end. 

• Love 1

I think that's been her strategy on both her seasons. I doubt she'll take a shot at James this week.

Corey is an idiot, thinking now is the time to pair up with Paul/Victor because they're good at comps and will protect them. There are only a handful of comps left, now is the time to get rid of the people who will win those comps!

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I'm going to say it right now, James will not be going this week (much to everybody's disappointment, I'm sure).

Yes, it is doubtful.   When I am disappointed in the outcome I can remember how good our scenarios were and bask in what could have been.  :) 

I like that we do not know who she will put up until they get up.  Friday mornings are the best.  

Edited by wings707

I want to see Paul and Victor on The Amazing Race.

"So, your boy and his homie are going to take a Friendship plane to New Orleans where your boy Vic is going to throw some beads at the Mardi Gras attendees.  The first homie to find the matching set of beads gets a clue to the next Pit Stop to find Phil.  If your boy --- OHHHH --- if your boy --- OHHHH --- if your boy comes in last in this leg of the race and gets eliminated, well, ..... ????   PISSED!!!   Never cared!"

• Love 8

I really do want Michelle evicted next Thursday because a) she's a bad player, b) she was a horrible co-HoH and most important of all c) because she would be a healthy, heaping batch of fresh Hell for Paulie in the Jury House.

• Love 18