Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Leave it to James to suggest houseguests get into a showmance. I'm surprised he didn't suggest they forget about the game and concentrate on trying to win Favorite Houseguest. I wish they would have put someone in the house who was interested in playing the game instead of him. No. More. Showmances!!!

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, parisprincess said:

Leave it to James to suggest houseguests get into a showmance. I'm surprised he didn't suggest they forget about the game and concentrate on trying to win Favorite Houseguest. I wish they would have put someone in the house who was interested in playing the game instead of him. No. More. Showmances!!!

In all fairness, James was able to use the "Showmance Strategy" to maximum effect. He essentially took advantage of having Natalie as an extra vote (giving himself additional importance/power) while giving up little to nothing to her in terms of game. It's arguable, but probable, that she also helped him in his quest to be AFP, so if he makes F2 it will be in part to Nat's contribution and if he doesn't make F2 he'll be a strong contender for AFP for the same reasons. Yet, some (including James) think that Nat should be grateful to James for "carrying" her as far as he did and she deserves no credit for helping his game.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Per jokers

Nic .........Then she says she wants James as unprepared as possible.

She probably thinks that by doing so, and taking him, he won't have a speech prepared.and she'll slay him with her masterpiece.  What she doesn't know is that he'd do better without one.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, J.D. said:

Find the coolest/closest guy or girl and get into a showmance but....*incoherent writing*  make sure you they can win comps

Third time's a charm.  :)

2 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Then she says she wants James as unprepared as possible.

i still think James off the cuff will be better than James trying to remember a speech. He would not be able to do it and would stumble over the words. Stress himself out.  Because of his life long memory issues he probably is used to flying by the seat of his pants.

100% agreement.  I think this is actually a major flaw in Nicole's "catch James off-guard" strategy, and one that is very likely to blow back in her face, especially if Nicole decides to go all Mean Girl on James in her Jury speech.  There's no way James will respond in kind, so James will come off WAY more sympathetic to the Jury than Nicole - and this will all go down right immediately before the Jurors cast their votes.  Some contestants would pay cash money for that kind of a last impression shot at the Jury, because you don't have to convince the Jury for life - you just have to convince them for the few minutes it takes to cast their votes.  And it sounds like Nicole is handing this to James on a silver platter.

• Love 6

I agree that the best James could possibly do in the finale is if he delivered his speech off the cuff.

it would come off as sincere and real, especially if Nicole blasts him as she plans to.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 3

I haven't watched the feeds in weeks, but if this thing of Nicole lying to James about taking him to F2 so as to blindside him on the speeches thing is true... wow. Way to (over)strategize, Nicole, and to bring unnecessarily negative elements into your "America's Sweetheart" image/strategy. After spending two seasons affecting the "sweet small town girl" image, I'm not sure that Nicole could effectively switch to "calculating bitch," but even if she could, I don't think James would be the right target/nemesis. The "I love a small town girl/boy with conservative values" crowd would probably go for James over someone who revealed herself as a heartless bitch at the last minute. Apart from that, I agree that James will probably be as good or better in his speech with no preparation. It would make way more sense to "blindside" Paul with having to make an off-the-cuff speech because James' planned speech wouldn't be all that anyway. Inevitably, it will be something along the lines of, "I tried to play a straightforward game and I didn't backstab anyone (unless  had to). Vote for me!" It's not like he would add a lot of dimensions or nuances to his arguments if he had the time. The people he turned on know that he turned on them. There are no big secrets to reveal.

• Love 5

OH1 This has gone on entirely too long! I don,t recall the past seasons to be this dragged out. I,m not even watching the feeds, I just came here after a week of being gone just to read up on who will take who. I don,t care who wins. I don't like any of the three that are left. I lost COMPLETE interest when Vic left, but I havn,t been AT ALL into this season as I have all the others. I just wish they didn,t bring back Nicole or James. They ruined the season in my opinion.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

100% agreement.  I think this is actually a major flaw in Nicole's "catch James off-guard" strategy, and one that is very likely to blow back in her face, especially if Nicole decides to go all Mean Girl on James in her Jury speech.  There's no way James will respond in kind, so James will come off WAY more sympathetic to the Jury than Nicole - and this will all go down right immediately before the Jurors cast their votes.  Some contestants would pay cash money for that kind of a last impression shot at the Jury, because you don't have to convince the Jury for life - you just have to convince them for the few minutes it takes to cast their votes.  And it sounds like Nicole is handing this to James on a silver platter.

I agree.  I think she's handing this to James.  I listened to Nicole rehearsing her speech after she had decided on taking James instead of Paul, and a lot of her speech consist of her talking about deserving to win because she came into the house having a target on her back from day one since she's a vet.  She seems to be forgetting that James is a vet too.   How is her being a vet supposed to gain her votes when her opponent is also a vet?  

Her speech also consisted of a lot of 'we' talk:   "Me and Corey had to.... When WE did this.... WE both knew WE were outnumbered when.... WE knew WE had to overcome...." I don't think the independent-minded women of the jury are going to want to hear Nicole rehash how she clung to Corey all summer.  Plus, she's counting on Victor's vote even after clipping Paul, which could very likely happen since the game is over at that point and Victor doesn't need to vote in unison with Paul AND because Victor is attracted to Nicole (she confessed to Paul that Victor recently asked her out).  Still, if she fills her speech with "Me & Corey" talk, Victor might just vote for James out of spite.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I need Nicole to win Part 3.  Not because I want her in the F2 but I want to see Paul get incredibly pissed off that he was SO closed and thought he had a done deal.

Yeah, it's definitely gotten to the point where the only "joy" to be found is seeing the downfall of those we hate slightly more. It won't make me happy to see any of these three win, but I will enjoy seeing the other two lose, so that's something I guess.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, kathybgd said:

OH1 This has gone on entirely too long! I don,t recall the past seasons to be this dragged out. I,m not even watching the feeds, I just came here after a week of being gone just to read up on who will take who. I don,t care who wins. I don't like any of the three that are left. I lost COMPLETE interest when Vic left, but I havn,t been AT ALL into this season as I have all the others. I just wish they didn,t bring back Nicole or James. They ruined the season in my opinion.

They definitely ruined the season for me.  I haven't watched in weeks, just the live eviction part and reading on here to see what is or isn't happening.   The show needs to end in August.  This season is up there with season 15 as the two worst seasons ever!  I hope I never see James and Nicole again on my TV, and I loved Nicole in her first season. 

• Love 5

I still like James, I actually hope he wins.  Not that I think he played a great season but he was my favorite last season and I loved his relationship with Natalie. And I'd also love for Nicole and Paul to eat a piece of humble pie. 

And Paul was one of my favorites at the beginning!

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Actually I would say half of James tips are quite good.

I agree. Overall his are the best imo. And better written than the other two, which is kinda shocking.

I think I've decided I want James to win tbh. Ultimately I don't really care because I don't really like any of them, but James winning would provide me with the most entertainment I think. But since this season will be nothing but a distant memory literally tomorrow because of the new season starting so soon I don't really care about any of it tbh!

• Love 6

did anyone see how nic blasted James last night fir taking out zak and putting her and Corey in danger. She really went after him. It really came out of nowhere while the 3 of them were talking.

james was stunned that she was so angry since she had never expressed any of this before. He even said this to Paul. Paul told James that nic is a very passionate woman

• Love 2

Watching James sit around trashing Natalie with Paul and Nicole (9/19 ~10:45A). They literally had an extended conversation about how Natalie is phony, a liar, and probably an out of control drunk. Literally. What's bizarre about James' participation is that he is fully chiming in, agreeing with all of P and N's criticisms of Nat and offering his own stories as examples of how she's done him dirty too, but he's still hoping to date her and can't wait to "to see what she's really like" outside the house because she seemed "bipolar" to him. If Real Natalie is the phony, lying slut side of her, "so be it," but if Real Natalie is the sweet girl he really liked (though he realizes she was faking a lot/all of that), he'd like to date her. What? Real James is a guy who runs to his friends (who openly hate his girl) to complain about every argument, annoyance, or awkward moment with said girl and welcomes their "support" in the form of talking about what a bitch she is. He really doesn't see how fucked up that is, though he was CRUSHED that Natalie said she shouldn't have trusted his judgment. (In all fairness, that did prove what a lying slut she is, so...)

Now the conversation has moved on to how much "feisty" girls suck and how if Bridgette hadn't revealed herself to to be opinionated and physically strong, she would have lasted a lot longer. Everyone in the conversation takes it as a given that strong women have to be eliminated ASAP. I mean, duh.

• Love 15

I'm rooting for Paul based on only one thing.  He's not a veteran.  James and Nicloe are just as annoying to me; only in different ways.

A hearty thanks to all of the feed watchers!  You all make the season for me.  I can't say it was horrible like the Aryan or Rachel or Evel Dick or Maggie seasons, just crushingly boring most of the time.

If I remember, most seasons end with this long, drawn out bashfest by the F3 of the most recent evictees.  They really don't have anything else to do and the fatigue must be hitting hard.

I won't be following this OTT, but I look forward to "seeing" some of you on the Survivor threads  :)

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Watching James sit around trashing Natalie with Paul and Nicole (9/19 ~10:45A). They literally had an extended conversation about how Natalie is phony, a liar, and probably an out of control drunk. Literally. What's bizarre about James' participation is that he is fully chiming in, agreeing with all of P and N's criticisms of Nat and offering his own stories as examples of how she's done him dirty too, but he's still hoping to date her and can't wait to "to see what she's really like" outside the house because she seemed "bipolar" to him. If Real Natalie is the phony, lying slut side of her, "so be it," but if Real Natalie is the sweet girl he really liked (though he realizes she was faking a lot/all of that), he'd like to date her. What? Real James is a guy who runs to his friends (who openly hate his girl) to complain about every argument, annoyance, or awkward moment with said girl and welcomes their "support" in the form of talking about what a bitch she is. He really doesn't see how fucked up that is, though he was CRUSHED that Natalie said she shouldn't have trusted his judgment. (In all fairness, that did prove what a lying slut she is, so...)

Now the conversation has moved on to how much "feisty" girls suck and how if Bridgette hadn't revealed herself to to be opinionated and physically strong, she would have lasted a lot longer. Everyone in the conversation takes it as a given that strong women have to be eliminated ASAP. I mean, duh.

James has spent a lot of time reviewing their relationship in the UK this past week!  Interesting.  I do believe he has come to see some things that are red flags.  I see them but...  Out of control drunk, no and hysterical.  I guess her not drinking tells him she is a drunk and doesn't dare touch it. ???  Bi polar (overly and incorrectly used diagnosis!) because she had some mood changes.  ???  Doing him dirty?  Oh good god.  

I do see a personality trait that does not read genuine, thus the fake and phony, label.  I would not use those words to describe her when she turns on her perky though or talks about James being a soulmate and exaggerating her love for him.  It doesn't ring true to James, either.  He wanted to believe that so badly that now, without her, he sees that more clearly.  And he hopes he is wrong.  :^) 

Questions:

1. Who the hell is Nicole taking should she get the chance?  I have lost track of the changes. 

2. Do we just continue to watch OTT on the same feed link we have been using without doing anything official to sing up?  I assume they will just show up.  

3. When does OTT start? 

27 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Watching James sit around trashing Natalie with Paul and Nicole (9/19 ~10:45A). They literally had an extended conversation about how Natalie is phony, a liar, and probably an out of control drunk. Literally.

And this is why I can't get bent out of shape with Nicole trashing him this week.  He can dish it, he most certainly can take it.

I'm going to DVR tonight; I'll probably be able to watch the whole show in about 20 minutes.  I usually stick around to watch the after-interviews they show on the feeds, but I think I'll skip it this year.  I'm just not that interested in anything any of these people have to say.  Except maybe Day.  I'll watch her.

• Love 9

Is it sad that I'm not even looking forward to the finale tonight?!   

Nicole will probably win the final HOH, take James, and then she will win - somehow Corey will end up winning the AFP

Nicole and James ruined my show this season.

@wings707 on the 28th

Edited by Boilergal
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

James has spent a lot of time reviewing their relationship in the UK this past week!  Interesting.  I do believe he has come to see some things that are red flags.  I see them but...  Out of control drunk, no and hysterical.  I guess her not drinking tells him she is a drunk and doesn't dare touch it. ???  Bi polar (overly and incorrectly used diagnosis!) because she had some mood changes.  ???  Doing him dirty?  Oh good god.  

I do see a personality trait that does not read genuine, thus the fake and phony, label.  I would not use those words to describe her when she turns on her perky though or talks about James being a soulmate and exaggerating her love for him.  It doesn't ring true to James, either.  He wanted to believe that so badly that now, without her, he sees that more clearly.  And he hopes he is wrong.  :^) 

The out of control drunk theory came from Nicole alleging that Nat told her she dances on table tops and makes out with people when she gets drunk and Nat having used the phrase "blackout drunk" in a conversation with Paul. That led to exploration of the question "Is Natalie a party girl or not?" with them all agreeing that she had claimed not to be a "party girl," but then she made the above comments. She said she was going to drink in JH, which James interpreted as a threat/mind game toward him because it implied that she'd be making out with Paulie in JH. They speculated that the reason she chose not to drink in the house was because she was afraid she'd reveal herself as a slut/party girl.

I'm actually not a Natalie "fan," though I've ended up defending her a lot. It's just disgusting to me how she's been treated in the house. I think she's gone a bit OTT with the "I'm a nice, normal, genuine person! No, really!" stuff because her character has been questioned from the beginning and she's known that she was being painted unflatteringly in the house in ways that she specifically didn't want to be seen (e.g., being called a slut, dumb, a golddigger/user). Natalie was "unpopular" in the very middle schoolish social atmosphere in the house and, like a lot of unpopular middle schoolers, she became kind of the community whipping girl upon whom any and all kinds of criticism is heaped for any and every reason. I think that constantly asserting how nice she is became reflexive because people (including James) were constantly suggesting that she was a heartless Jezebel and using any little piece of "evidence" to support their allegations. I can see how it may have made her come off as phony and self-aggrandizing, but I can also understand why she felt the need to constantly explain and defend herself. If she made a comment about liking to get drunk and go dancing with her friends, it got twisted into, "Wait, I thought she said she's not a party girl!? Liar! Slut!" If she told James she was still upset about something he said/did a week earlier, it became, "Well, why didn't she say anything before? She must have been using me all this time!" (Reported while he was trashing her about things that happened weeks earlier which he still hasn't talked to her about.)

I don't think Natalie was being dishonest or calculating in calling James her soul mate or saying that she loves him. I don't think she meant it in the sense of, "James, I'm completely in love with you and I want you to be my life partner..." Different people use the word "love" differently. I would assume that Nat says "I love you" to friends and even people like coworkers all the time and she meant to be more emphatic in her use of the word with James because, in those moments, she really did care for him a lot. I don't think that "really caring for him" has to mean that she wants to marry him. Everyone forms fast and deep attachments in the house, romantic or otherwise, and some of those relationships last and some don't. I don't think it means that either party was necessarily "fake" or "using" others if those relationships change outside the house (or even while they're still in the house). Natalie has always been more loyal and supportive to James than vice versa, so I've never understood why people question her sincerity while taking his as a given.

• Love 6

I tried watching BBAD last night.  Is this typical behavior of the final three?  It's strange that Paul and Nicole are spilling their guts to each other like they're bosom pals.  Why practice their speeches on each other?  Why would Nicole tell Paul she hasn't really done much and she's unsure of what the jury will think?  Why give him the ammunition?  I understand if she's planning to cut him, and is just taking advantage of the opportunity to talk to someone.  But it sounds like she's still not 100% on who she's taking.  I thought Paul was smart enough to wonder about these things himself.

It's so barf-worthy.  Nicole is still bitching that James voted out Corey.  "He's a SAVAGE!"  If she take James, I wish Paul could include some of this garbage she's said in his jury question, if they actually did that anymore.  It seems a few select jurors get to read producer prepared questions.  Why?

• Love 5

I'm going to need Nicole to stand by these heart felt convictions and self-evict immediately.  She thinks James should have voted her out.  She thinks that was the best move and hasn't stopped bitching and moaning on it.  Well do us all a favor, Nicole, and fix this mistake post-haste.  Or simply take Paul and inform the jury you're taking yourself out of consideration.  Just shut up about it.

• Love 10

I am sad to hear James has not defended Natalie. This will kill any chance with her when she finds out. I read up thread that Natalie stood by James more than he stood by her. If you are talking about before the Zakiya eviction I would agree. After that I believe it was the other way around. Natalie wanted to blow ship up and make big moves. That was not James game plan but he backed EVERYTHING she wanted to do. I will agree to disagree on the who stood by the other more. James is an idiot for talking about Natalie that way outside of his brain. Oh well. This is one talk that if he is lucky enough to have with her won't go well.

• Love 1

Can feeds watchers tell me if what Nicole is saying is even remotely true?  Has James strutted around the house all week, arrogant and bragging he can beat Nicole and Paul?  Has James told N/P they are afraid of him?  Did James tell Nicole, to her face, that he will beat her or Paul?

I'm from the Midwest so I understand Nicole's need to be perceived as nice and honest.  But she really can't handle the consequences of her gameplay.  She wants to make moves, be the better player and win, but she also wants the jurors to adore her, praise her, and most importantly, think that she's nice and sweet.  I think she may be devastated when she gets a look at the Joker's poll.  She's below the other three vets, and even Michelle! 

• Love 5

The only reason I am super excited for tonight's finale is because it means Survivor is starting.

It's been far too long a season, and the fact that there was no show on Sunday has caused me to no longer care who wins.

TheRealT stated it perfectly: I don't care who wins, I just want to see the other two lose.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

The only reason I am super excited for tonight's finale is because it means Survivor is starting.

Funny thing is - this morning, I was excited and said  SURVIVOR TONIGHT!!

Mrs Boiler adds and the Finale of Big Brother!

Ohhh Yeah, that too

Edited by Boilergal
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Can feeds watchers tell me if what Nicole is saying is even remotely true?  Has James strutted around the house all week, arrogant and bragging he can beat Nicole and Paul?  Has James told N/P they are afraid of him?  Did James tell Nicole, to her face, that he will beat her or Paul?

I'm from the Midwest so I understand Nicole's need to be perceived as nice and honest.  But she really can't handle the consequences of her gameplay.  She wants to make moves, be the better player and win, but she also wants the jurors to adore her, praise her, and most importantly, think that she's nice and sweet.  I think she may be devastated when she gets a look at the Joker's poll.  She's below the other three vets, and even Michelle! 

I have not seen this on the feeds.  I have not been watching much this past week but I do read twitter.  

Most people want to be liked and perceived as honest, not sure the mid west has an exclusive on that.  :^)  

I am looking forward to tonight despite my lack of passion for this season.   One reason, we don't know who Nicole is taking should she have that opportunity.   I am also curious to hear Nicole's speech.  I don't believe she is going to trash James.   I think the DR did some of their question asking today.   All Nicole needs to hear is,  "How do you think you will be perceived by the jurors and viewers, if you slam James' character?" 

• Love 3

Last night's BBAD:

Paul: "Your actions speak for your words" ???

Paul:  In response to Nicole's statement that it's her life long dream to win BB. "You don't think it's my dream to win Big Brother?"  Yeah, Paul.  It's a lifetime dream and goal.  So much so that you've obviously never watched a single episode, didn't know to use the veto on yourself, and didn't know the jury asks questions. 

Nicole: After complaining ad nauseum that James acts like she's afraid of him game-wise, Nicole, looking like she gave up personal hygiene the moment Corey walked out the door, and acting like a nervous wreck, whines, "I'm just so scaaaaasaared" about the possibility that James could win.  And she's saying this to Paul, whom she's apparently reassured she's taking. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm going to need Nicole to stand by these heart felt convictions and self-evict immediately.  She thinks James should have voted her out.  She thinks that was the best move and hasn't stopped bitching and moaning on it.  Well do us all a favor, Nicole, and fix this mistake post-haste.  Or simply take Paul and inform the jury you're taking yourself out of consideration.  Just shut up about it.

Nicole really is the motherfucking WORST. I think she conveniently forgets that it was Paul who wanted Corey gone, and it was Paul who TOLD HER IN THE HOH ROOM that Corey was the one who had to go. But somehow James is the villain because he voted Saint Corey out and prevented him from winning in a landslide with people even voting for him twice just to show how much they love him.

She seriously needs to stop with the delusional belief that everybody loves Corey and he would have beaten anybody in this game without them even getting a vote.

Fuck you Nicole. Seriously - go fuck yourself.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Nicole really is the motherfucking WORST. I think she conveniently forgets that it was Paul who wanted Corey gone, and it was Paul who TOLD HER IN THE HOH ROOM that Corey was the one who had to go. But somehow James is the villain because he voted Saint Corey out and prevented him from winning in a landslide with people even voting for him twice just to show how much they love him.

She seriously needs to stop with the delusional belief that everybody loves Corey and he would have beaten anybody in this game without them even getting a vote.

Fuck you Nicole. Seriously - go fuck yourself.

I really wish you would show more passion. LOL. James gets blamed for everything and is the worst person ever. Sarcasm.

• Love 4

Remember when we were all excited for the season to start, impatiently waiting for the house guest videos to be put on CBS- talking about who we liked and didn't like, guessing who the returnees were going to be... ahhhhh good times 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Boilergal said:

Remember when we were all excited for the season to start, impatiently waiting for the house guest videos to be put on CBS- talking about who we liked and didn't like, guessing who the returnees were going to be... ahhhhh good times 

Talking about good times. I am watching the morning when Natalie won her HOH. That was before all hell broke loose.

• Love 2

I want to see Nicole win part 3 for 2 main reasons.

to give James 50,000 and a chance at 500,000. I really think he is, by far, the nicest of the two.

to see the equal looks of shock on the faces of Paul and James. Nic has been so buddy buddy with Paul and so nasty with James that neither one could see this coming.

I am also dying to see what James can do flying by the seat of his pants, will nic really trash James in her speech and will Paul's hatred of James be stronger than his hurt at nic's betrayal come voting time.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I keep on seeing everywhere how people hated Rachel the first time and wanted her to win the second time around.  I guess I am in the minority because I loved Rachel the first time around and would have loved to see her win (I was not a fan of the Bro-gade, well Enzo was cool but the rest of them were pretty bland. I despised both Ragan and Britney).  However, I absolutely hated Rachel the second time she played and I was actually angry that she won.  Which really is not that big of a deal because as ridiculous as it is to say I often do get angry over who wins Big Brother (Maggie, Mike Malin, Evil Richard, Rachel, Hayden, Ian, and Andy.  I actually think Andy, Dick, Maggie, and Mike's wins were the ones that pissed me off the most).

6 hours ago, Sammich said:

They definitely ruined the season for me.  I haven't watched in weeks, just the live eviction part and reading on here to see what is or isn't happening.   The show needs to end in August.  This season is up there with season 15 as the two worst seasons ever!  I hope I never see James and Nicole again on my TV, and I loved Nicole in her first season. 

They should probably go back to starting the season after the fourth of July.  Maybe have fourteen houseguests instead of sixteen.  I know it is only two extra people but sixteen just seems excessive (Much like Australian Survivor having twenty-four people at the start of the game).  Maybe they should go all BBCAN and mix in a triple eviction. 

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, TheRealT said:

See, crap like this is why I can't bring myself to root for James. What is his problem?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Boilergal said:

Yeah but this season started, like, 3 years ago.  Remember Tiffany? Me neither.

Who knew that Glenn would win just by being forgotten and not associated with this disaster.

This happens every year. I end up despising the final 3 and they live down to my expectations by being despicable. If this was my show I'd go from final 5 to final 1 in about 10 days. Lots of exciting challenges and no time to sit around grooming themselves in front of the cameras (especially Paul).

And I would cast Paulie but I would figure out a lot of ways to make him cry. (I don't actually feel good about this side of me.)

I'm going to give Survivor a try this year/ Haven't been able to get into it for a few years but I am loving Survivor Australia.

• Love 6

You guys, it's over tonight. Finally. No more of Nicole's whining, no more of James claiming that it's time to finally play Big Brother, no more of the saga of Paul and Pablo, the fucking pool floaty. We're gonna be done with these guys. Yay!

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You guys, it's over tonight. Finally. No more of Nicole's whining, no more of James claiming that it's time to finally play Big Brother, no more of the saga of Paul and Pablo, the fucking pool floaty. We're gonna be done with these guys. Yay!

I actually loved Pablo. ?

He made Paul a little less disgusting.

I thought the memory tribute to him last Friday was the best.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

And I would cast Paulie but I would figure out a lot of ways to make him cry. (I don't actually feel good about this side of me.)

Embrace your inner bitch. I did a long time ago and it's made watching Big Brother that much better. I'm not really a horrible person. Maybe mildly horrible. But I would totally lock Paulie in a room with five hundred butterflies and turn on the camera and broadcast it live on the Internet.

• Love 16
51 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I keep on seeing everywhere how people hated Rachel the first time and wanted her to win the second time around.  I guess I am in the minority because I loved Rachel the first time around and would have loved to see her win (I was not a fan of the Bro-gade, well Enzo was cool but the rest of them were pretty bland. I despised both Ragan and Britney).  However, I absolutely hated Rachel the second time she played and I was actually angry that she won.  Which really is not that big of a deal because as ridiculous as it is to say I often do get angry over who wins Big Brother (Maggie, Mike Malin, Evil Richard, Rachel, Hayden, Ian, and Andy.  I actually think Andy, Dick, Maggie, and Mike's wins were the ones that pissed me off the most).

They should probably go back to starting the season after the fourth of July.  Maybe have fourteen houseguests instead of sixteen.  I know it is only two extra people but sixteen just seems excessive (Much like Australian Survivor having twenty-four people at the start of the game).  Maybe they should go all BBCAN and mix in a triple eviction. 

I admit I was one that hated Rachel her first season and totally wanted her to win the 2nd.  Why?  I'm not really sure other than she was tightly aligned with Jordan after both of their men got the boot.  Rachel with Brendon = awful.  And wasn't Rachel next to Porsche in the F2? Who the fuck would want Porsche to win lol 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Totally Glen. And every other HG that got hosed and went home on day 2.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I wonder if James gets voted out tonight if he is going to standup and proclaim, "Now it is finally time to start playing Big Brother!"

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Who the fuck would want Porsche to win lol 

Me.  Wasn't even close.  I loved Porsche, and loathed Rachel.  LOATHED her (at least in the BB, I really don't care except for when it comes to the show, way).  She is one of my top 3 worst HGs ever along with Dick and Boogie.  I couldn't stand her from the beginning of her 1st season right up to the end of her 2nd.  I boycotted Amazing Race because she was on it. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Me.  Wasn't even close.  I loved Porsche, and loathed Rachel.  LOATHED her (at least in the BB, I really don't care except for when it comes to the show, way).  She is one of my top 3 worst HGs ever along with Dick and Boogie.  I couldn't stand her from the beginning of her 1st season right up to the end of her 2nd.  I boycotted Amazing Race because she was on it. 

Me too! I really got to like Porsche.  I did watch AR and most enjoyed Rachel suffering and losing.