Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Ugh Ian is always so gross about female BB players.

5 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I did love it when Donny won, though, just for the look on Frankie's face!

I miss Donny. Remember when he made fun of Cody's voice? Such fun! He was such a nice guy who could be real savage at times. I loved it. They should've brought him back over Nicole. Or Frank. Or James.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I've even seen organized voting to make sure a certain person is above another one. 

I think this is definitely how James won AFP. Many, myself included, really didn't want John to get it so the plan was to vote for James because he had the best chance of beating John. 

I personally hope the buyback is a wall HOH endurance challenge, and Bridgette and Day both outlast Paulie and Victor.

Same, naturally. I think there's a good chance it will be. 

Natalie just had a nip slip. Victor and James were trying to make her feel better about it. James said now she'll have 10,000 followers. I hate James so much. Honestly Natalie's association with him is almost enough for me to stop rooting for her.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

Can they please be the next 2 to go? (Barring Paulie returning of course.)

ETA: 

I can't anymore, guys. I really can't.

[Hysterical laughing.] [Hysterical crying.]

"James asks America to not give Paul ACP. Wants a battle of the showmances at final 4 (Natalie/James vs. Nicorey)." No. Just no. Paul for next ACP!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11
On August 20, 2016 at 5:10 PM, AbsoluteShower said:

For her own sake I wouldn't want to see her back in the BB house again. Nat/James for TAR, I say!

As much fun as they might be, I'm afraid they would be the first team out.   Natalie has talked about her severe ADHD and inability to focus on instructions or people talking.  James is too busy with his practical jokes and making America love him.   I think the other teams would love them, but they'd be quick to go.  Which can be embarrassing.  

• Love 4
On August 20, 2016 at 5:22 PM, AbsoluteShower said:

Once again, Corey is handed the short straw in the game of life...

But I think being born white, male, tall, athletic, and blandly good looking is liking being born on third (and probably thought he'd hit a triple).  He'll be alright. 

• Love 10

I love Ian, and Michelle has been crushing on him all season.  I think it's nice of him to come to finals for her.

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates  2h2 hours ago

James- I know you, Corey, Natalie...if I won, I'd send you guys some cash. Nicole- I absolutely would #BB18

Nicole to James- I would send you and Nat for sure cash and I'd probably buy Corey a present #BB18

James to Nicole- I'd go straight to the bank. Money order...10 grand, 10 grand, 10 grand (for Corey/Nicole/Natalie) #BB18

• Love 2

I have a question.  If the person who wins the Care Package gets evicted (Vic) then does the Care Package go to the person with the next highest votes (Paul)?

I don't even want to consider Corey because if Corey "wins" the Care Package, it would be cleared Production manipulated.  

3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I have a question.  If the person who wins the Care Package gets evicted (Vic) then does the Care Package go to the person with the next highest votes (Paul)?

I don't even want to consider Corey because if Corey "wins" the Care Package, it would be cleared Production manipulated.  

The care package is dropped the Friday after eviction Thursday.   Since we know he is going we can start voting now for those left for pkg #5.

Oh boy.  The only ones left who can receive it are Corey or Paul.  I guess to help Natalie Corey should get it.  

Natalie looks like a saloon bar maid today.  Bun atop her head, black choker and low cut bright neon orange tank.  Not a good look.  Her style comes dangerously close to tacky sometimes, especially when she dresses up.  

Edited by wings707

They are talking about the ACP and what it could be. They still don't seem to realize that once you had one you are done. I just read the bribe instructions and it sounds pretty neat but I think it will have little impact. The only thing I'm not clear on is it done in secret? Will everyone know the rules when it's parachuted in?

Forgot to add: I've determined that Nicole's voice & Victor's laugh annoys me. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The care package is dropped the Friday after eviction Thursday.   Since we know he is going we can start voting now for those left for pkg #5.

We can't vote for the Care Package until after the Live Episode on Thursday. Probably because the returning Jury Member will be eligible.

1 hour ago, Sara2009 said:

I realize I'm probably in the minority, but James's " 10,000 followers" comment doesn't really bother me.

Anyone spewing hate over such an innocent thing is way too invested in this silly show, lol.  It obviously doesn't bother Natalie and James has always been good to her.

Edited by escape
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

They are talking about the ACP and what it could be. They still don't seem to realize that once you had one you are done. I just read the bribe instructions and it sounds pretty neat but I think it will have little impact. The only thing I'm not clear on is it done in secret? Will everyone know the rules when it's parachuted in?

Forgot to add: I've determined that Nicole's voice & Victor's laugh annoys me. 

I think it will be done in front of everyone.  They, Corey or Paul, will discuss it with their alliance and decide what the bribe and who gets it.  You could easily give it to someone who already is going to do what you ask just to give them the money, or split it with you on the sly.   Not a good gift at all!  

9 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

We can't vote for the Care Package until after the Live Episode on Thursday. Probably because the returning Jury Member will be eligible.

Watch -- Paulie will probably come back into the game and win the last Care Package.  

12 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

No juror this week.  Next week one comes back. 

It could be important, we don't know who the returning juror is.

Bribe for a vote, to drop in a comp, to not put them up, etc.  BB will enforce it.

Juror comes back Thurs, CP drops Fri, so no voting until after the live show Thurs.

Edited by Umbelina
32 minutes ago, wings707 said:

No juror this week.  Next week one comes back. 

The Juror will come back this Thursday- they will open up the voting after the Live Eviction at 10:00 p.m. EST. So my guess is that we will know which Juror is back by the end of Thursday's episode. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

I really dislike Nicole. Something about her really grates on me and I'm disappointed that Vic is getting the short end of the stick because of her. I get it's a game move because Vic is such a strong competitor, I just hope he can win jury buyback because the only other person besides him I could tolerate coming back would be Bridgette. The thing I am wishing for is for anyone other than Nicole or Corey making it to Final 2.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

The Juror will come back this Thursday- they will open up the voting after the Live Eviction at 10:00 p.m. EST. So my guess is that we will know which Juror is back by the end of Thursday's episode. 

That's what I meant.

So it will have to be a crapshoot comp.

5 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I really dislike Nicole. Something about her really grates on me and I'm disappointed that Vic is getting the short end of the stick because of her. I get it's a game move because Vic is such a strong competitor, I just hope he can win jury buyback because the only other person besides him I could tolerate coming back would be Bridgette. The thing I am wishing for is for anyone other than Nicole or Corey making it to Final 2.

How? He was already evicted once. He should have been a dead man walking from the moment he came back in the door. There should be no stick there for him at all, short end or long end. But then I've never liked people coming back into the game after being eliminated already. You had your chance, a jury of your peers booted you, you lost. There shouldn't be a second or a third chance. I also hope that whoever wins the return trip from the jury is right back out the next week, too. 

I mean, I appreciate the fact that Victor was the one who nominated and got rid of Paulie. Thanks for that, dude, but your time should be done. 

• Love 6

She didn't say.  I'd like a secret vote more.

Just put each HG is a separate room, no talking or penalty vote.

Bring them in one at a time and spring it on them.  Pick one.  Now.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

I could get down with that.  Or, even better...  How about a perk for the co-HOHs who don't get to compete for HOH next week?

After this week's evicted Houseguest is announced, Julie pulls the remaining houseguests back into the living room and tells them that there will be a returning juror.  As Co-HOHs who don't get to play for this week's HOH, Natalie and Michelle get to nominate one juror each to return to the house.  The two of them can be told by production in advance that if they let it slip to any other house guests they will forfeit their nomination to the other HOH.  Natalie, as the winner of the HOH competition will cast the deciding vote in case of a tie (sorry, Michelle).  Then, the other four (James, Nicorey, & Paul) go into the DR and cast their votes for either Bridgette, Victor or Da'Vonne (there is no way that either Nat or Meech will nominate Zaulie to come back into the house).  James votes Bridgette, Paul votes Vic (not sure who he'd vote for if Meech nommed Day instead of Vic), and no idea who Nicorey votes for in that scenario - probably Day if she's an option, Bridgette if Vic is the other choice.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I could get down with that.  Or, even better...  How about a perk for the co-HOHs who don't get to compete for HOH next week?

But why should they get a perk?

1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

I love this!  Put them in BY in those voting booths we see on Q & A.  One piece of paper and a marker is in front of them under a box.  Julie says, lift up your box.  They do.  Now without conferring with anyone, write down the name of the juror you would like to see come back in the house.  Perfect!

• Love 6

When they did it in season 3, the HGs were placed in separate rooms and had to hold up a paddle indicating which evictee to let back in.  I think it was sprung on them so no time to discuss.  

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Maverick said:

When they did it in season 3, the HGs were placed in separate rooms and had to hold up a paddle indicating which evictee to let back in.  I think it was sprung on them so no time to discuss.  

Oh, it's much more fun if they have to try to spell the names. I'd bet Corey can't spell Bridgette, Da'Vonne OR Zakiyah. Hell, can any of them?

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Oh, it's much more fun if they have to try to spell the names. I'd bet Corey can't spell Bridgette, Da'Vonne OR Zakiyah. Hell, can any of them?

Maybe Julie tells them to just put the first letter of their choice's first name...  D, B, Z, P, V... 

When they voted on which HG would return to the game in S3 it was after a pre-screening round with Julie where two of the four eligible evictees were eliminated from the running because they weren't willing to give up half of the grand prize as well as spend the rest of the season on PB&J.

If the contestants aren't narrowed down this time, I fear Paulie would reenter the game because Nat, James, Mich, and Paul wouldn't agree on who to vote in, while Corey and Nicole would. 

• Love 1
Just now, JediDVguy said:

When they voted on which HG would return to the game in S3 it was after a pre-screening round with Julie where two of the four eligible evictees were eliminated from the running because they weren't willing to give up half of the grand prize as well as spend the rest of the season on PB&J.

If the contestants aren't narrowed down this time, I fear Paulie would reenter the game because Nat, James, Mich, and Paul wouldn't agree on who to vote in, while Corey and Nicole would. 

That's why I like my idea of Nat & Meech getting to nominate the two potential returning jurors and letting the rest of the house guests vote between them.  Granted, I think this would almost guarantee a Bridgette return, which is what I want.

• Love 3

It's almost a certainty that it is going to be a competition. They've done competitions every time since BB6, right? And BB6 seemed to just be them trying to cash in on Kaysar's surprising popularity (I think it was well-deserved popularity, as he was a cool guy, but it likely took BB by surprise just HOW popular he was).  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's almost a certainty that it is going to be a competition. They've done competitions every time since BB6, right? And BB6 seemed to just be them trying to cash in on Kaysar's surprising popularity (I think it was well-deserved popularity, as he was a cool guy, but it likely took BB by surprise just HOW popular he was).  

BB9 James's return was based upon a vote as well, so that's 3 out of the 7 from previous seasons. (Maybe even 3.5 out of 7 if you count Brendon, who was chosen by the viewers to battle the most recent evictee.) Not bad odds!

Edited by JediDVguy

Nicole said she'd give her F4 "gifts. James was in the convo.  Both were called to the DR and admonished, made to state to the rest of the HGs that this would not be happening. James was asked if he thought Nicole was trying to get a sympathy vote with the gifts.  Now she is certain she is going OTB.

I haven't really been paying attention to the feeds in the past day, but it looks like nothing has been going on anyway. I do notice on Twitter updates that James heavily hinted toward Michelle that Victor would be voted out. 

1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Nicole said she'd give her F4 "gifts. James was in the convo.  Both were called to the DR and admonished, made to state to the rest of the HGs that this would not be happening. James was asked if he thought Nicole was trying to get a sympathy vote with the gifts.  Now she is certain she is going OTB.

This doesn't make sense to me.  She said she would pay James to take her to F4?  

Edited by wings707

I'm surprised that they house hasn't figured out that there is a Jury Buy Back  since the Return Ticket wasn't used.   If BB planned for someone to come back in play it's happening one way or another.  I'm sure DR will give them hints as the weeks goes on.

My issue with Natalie putting up Paul and Victor - she wouldn't be in the position she's in right now without them.  She tried to get James to flip the vote on Z and he wouldn't listen and didn't want to rock the boat.  It wasn't until she got Paul and Victor in on it that the plan took shape, and Victor took out Paulie for her last week...so this week is like a great big Eff You Very Much for your help.  In the meantime, Nicole and Corey who could barely get themselves out of bed the whole game are now up her butt and trust us we're besties.   I understand that Paul and Victor are the stronger players, but I don't think they would have taken her out before getting rid of the other half of Nicole and Corey.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This doesn't make sense to me.  She said she would pay James to take her to F4?  

No, she said if she won she'd give money to the final 4. Just a way to try "subtly" to bribe people not to put her on the block/vote her out.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Boilergal said:

My issue with Natalie putting up Paul and Victor - she wouldn't be in the position she's in right now without them.  She tried to get James to flip the vote on Z and he wouldn't listen and didn't want to rock the boat.  It wasn't until she got Paul and Victor in on it that the plan took shape, and Victor took out Paulie for her last week...so this week is like a great big Eff You Very Much for your help.  In the meantime, Nicole and Corey who could barely get themselves out of bed the whole game are now up her butt and trust us we're besties.   I understand that Paul and Victor are the stronger players, but I don't think they would have taken her out before getting rid of the other half of Nicole and Corey.

The game isn't about being grateful or nice or "fair," though. I don't see why Natalie should sacrifice her game out of appreciation for P/V helping her out, which they only did to advance their own games, not as a big favor to Nat. Some players use the "gratitude" and "friendship" stuff for strategy and it works on some people like Cody, Ivette, and others I'm probably not remembering now.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Michichick said:

No, she said if she won she'd give money to the final 4. Just a way to try "subtly" to bribe people not to put her on the block/vote her out.

Hey! It sounds like she's recreating CP#5 for herself! 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Boilergal said:

I'm surprised that they house hasn't figured out that there is a Jury Buy Back  since the Return Ticket wasn't used.   If BB planned for someone to come back in play it's happening one way or another.  I'm sure DR will give them hints as the weeks goes on.

Well, we don't know what her thoughts on F4 or F3 really are yet.  What we know is that she thinks P&V are stronger competitors and thinks it's better to take a shot at getting one or both of them out before weaker competitors like Nicorey.  Nat is a really smart girl and I don't think she intends on letting any guy but James get anywhere near F4 or F3 if she can help it.  It will only get harder to get rid of the competition beasts as the game goes on, so why not go for it now?

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What 'scenarios' have to happen in order for James to get evicted next? I can't take him at all anymore.

Paulie comes back and aligns with Paul, one of them win HOH, he is nominated with Natalie, without hesitation.  The other one wins the veto and keeps noms the same.  Nicole, Corey and Michele vote.  EVEN this extreme scenario won't work.  2 to one, Natalie goes.  Unless Corey flips to PP and that could happen. 

Edited by wings707
On 8/20/2016 at 7:08 PM, Lady Calypso said:

I guess I was wrong about the veto being quicker and only two hours.

Almost three hours now. 

Early in the season veto comps are always about 2 hours.  When it gets down to fewer and fewer they seem to go longer and longer because the comps are harder and usually timed.

If they do the comic book one again that could take forever. 

17 hours ago, Sara2009 said:

I realize I'm probably in the minority, but James's " 10,000 followers" comment doesn't really bother me. And I don't even like James anymore.

I thought it was funny lol

16 hours ago, J.D. said:

I don't think it would be rigged at all - there is a very likely scenario where Corey wins it by default because too many votes are split the other ways.  Exactly like how Nicole won it. 

1 hour ago, Boilergal said:

They have figured it out.  paul, Vic, and michelle were explaining it to natalie last night.  Vic and Michelle say it's for SURE happening.  Natalie didn't quite believe them or didn't think it would be a juror.  Victor mostly was making it pretty clear that there would be a buy back, there would be a 2nd DE and that the next person evicted would be involved in the comp to come back. 

I then fell asleep so I don't know how Natalie reacted to that news that Victor could bounce right back into the house for a SECOND time.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:50 PM, SiobhanJW said:

These people are a hot mess. 

Natalie breaking up Victor & Paul is a good game move. You just said yourself that Paul is manipulative and now you've let him manipulate you into thinking you are an awful person for putting him up. He's doing the EXACT thing you put him up for, OPEN YOUR EYES. 

I'm no Nicole or Corey fan. But right now breaking up Vic & Paul and getting them out is more important I think. Nicole & Corey are going to have a HARD time getting votes in the final I think against anyone especially Nicole, unless she comp beasts her way to the end which is possible given the type of comps. 

Michelle is riding her way til F4 for sure, depending on who comes back next week. 

Sorry that I am replying so late. Don't really have time to read these on weekends. I thought I was the only one who felt this way but you have given me hope and I agree with you on everything above.

• Love 3