Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I don't think Paulie even realizes that he's NOT being made out to look like some sort of hero or whatever he thinks he's doing. His family has to needlessly defend him (I mean, they don't but I get the impression that they feel like they have to out of pride and commitment to the family) and he's digging himself into a deeper hole than Cody's back in his season. I don't think Paulie has any idea that he's the most hated houseguest this season, but these past 24 hours have just solidified it. 

If a woman like Natalie is afraid of physical violence from Paulie, then there's a deep rooted problem in him that can't be fixed with this show, that's for sure. 

How this can go well is Paul telling Paulie that Bridgette/Natalie are his targets for hurting his bro, and that he's all in for getting them out next (plus we know Paul wanted Bridgette out last week and it never happened). Have James cancel Paul's vote (this is the only way something goes right) and then when Zak gets evicted, Paul needs to act so pissed and so riled up that Paulie might let him have HOH. I don't think Paulie's throwing anything anymore, but hopefully this gives Paul a window to get Paulie's trust so Paul can get HOH, and then send one of Nicole/Corey/Paulie right out that door tonight. Since Paulie still believes Paul/Victor are on his side (even with trash talking Paul), Paul can use this to shake Paulie's side up and let him know that he has lost the power in this house. But they really need to send Paulie out the door tonight, or else he can keep winning comps. Although luckily for him, he'll probably end up like Frank, who ended up losing and got sent out the door in BB14. 

Basically, Paulie now has a tough job to get to final 3 and it's beautiful. Yesterday, it was a for sure thing.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think Paulie even realizes that he's NOT being made out to look like some sort of hero or whatever he thinks he's doing. His family has to needlessly defend him (I mean, they don't but I get the impression that they feel like they have to out of pride and commitment to the family) and he's digging himself into a deeper hole than Cody's back in his season. I don't think Paulie has any idea that he's the most hated houseguest this season, but these past 24 hours have just solidified it. 

If a woman like Natalie is afraid of physical violence from Paulie, then there's a deep rooted problem in him that can't be fixed with this show, that's for sure. 

How this can go well is Paul telling Paulie that Bridgette/Natalie are his targets for hurting his bro, and that he's all in for getting them out next (plus we know Paul wanted Bridgette out last week and it never happened). Have James cancel Paul's vote (this is the only way something goes right) and then when Zak gets evicted, Paul needs to act so pissed and so riled up that Paulie might let him have HOH. I don't think Paulie's throwing anything anymore, but hopefully this gives Paul a window to get Paulie's trust so Paul can get HOH, and then send one of Nicole/Corey/Paulie right out that door tonight. Since Paulie still believes Paul/Victor are on his side (even with trash talking Paul), Paul can use this to shake Paulie's side up and let him know that he has lost the power in this house. But they really need to send Paulie out the door tonight, or else he can keep winning comps. Although luckily for him, he'll probably end up like Frank, who ended up losing and got sent out the door in BB14. 

Basically, Paulie now has a tough job to get to final 3 and it's beautiful. Yesterday, it was a for sure thing.

I do agree in the one clip that Paulie wouldn't win the current HG. He's openly being mean to the jury. Right now, he's a tough guy but in the end he needs their votes. Of course, he might be happy with the $50,000 Cody Special. In the end in really doesn't matter because Paulie is going to have his first million before the age of 29. <eyes roll>

• Love 6

I don't have to flashback.  You all saved me and for that I am grateful.  Thank you!

32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm rooting for Natalie to win DE HOH. Her and Michelle deserve it the most. 

I am rooting for anyone on the right side to win, doesn't matter who.  If anything Natalie is the least deserving of the win.  :^) She almost tanked the entire plan with her talk to Z!  Ironically, Paulie saved her.  How bizarre is that?  Paul is going to have to stay on top of both of these girls to check their moves in the future.  I would include James in that but, no.  

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

How this can go well is Paul telling Paulie that Bridgette/Natalie are his targets for hurting his bro, and that he's all in for getting them out next (plus we know Paul wanted Bridgette out last week and it never happened). Have James cancel Paul's vote (this is the only way something goes right) and then when Zak gets evicted, Paul needs to act so pissed and so riled up that Paulie might let him have HOH.

I agree.  I do think that Paulie wants the glory of evicting the she devil, Natalie, and may have the adrenaline to win.  Maybe his extra weight and water retention will slow him down. 

I so want to see the faces of Corey and Nicole when Paulie is evicted!  That is wallpaper material. They actually sat through that meeting and are still on his side?  Or are they pretending?  Certainly there was pillow talk between them about how out of control he was.   They both hate that.  

We  may get some interesting feeds this morning which will be unusual for a Thursday morning.

I am excited, AGAIN!  What a roller coaster of a night and this was before the meeting.  

• Love 3

At least Zak will probably get at least one goodbye message that tells her that she's going to jury because of Paulie. But I'm gonna laugh if Paulie gets evicted right after her and he doesn't have any goodbye messages to listen to. 

So, best case scenario this week: Zak gets evicted by 3-2 vote. She doesn't have RT. Natalie wins DE HOH, beating Paulie by a mile. She throws up Corey/Nicole. Michelle wins veto and takes down Corey. Paulie gets thrown up and it's a unanimous vote to get out Paulie. Then Michelle wins next HOH and her target would be Nicole, so Corey/Nicole are thrown up again. 

Worst case scenario: Zak gets evicted but has RT, so she comes back in (she says she'll stir things up with Paulie, but she won't). Paulie wins DE HOH and puts up Bridgette/Natalie. Paulie wins veto and doesn't use it. Natalie goes. Then Corey wins next HOH and Bridgette/James are thrown up. Zak chickens out on detaching herself from Paulie and starts grinding on him again. 

20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am rooting for anyone on the right side to win, doesn't matter who.  If anything Natalie is the least deserving of the win.  :^) She almost tanked the entire plan with her talk to Z!  Ironically, Paulie saved her.  How bizarre is that?  Paul is going to have to stay on top of both of these girls to check their moves in the future.  I would include James in that but, no.  

True, but to be fair, she had James and Paul encouraging her to confront her, so it wasn't just her! I just think that it would be hilarious if Paulie got evicted by Natalie's hand. Or Michelle's. Or Bridgette's. Actually, I'm also content with anyone on that side winning, but imagine the look on Paulie's face when he realizes his worst enemy got him out on DE. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

At least Zak will probably get at least one goodbye message that tells her that she's going to jury because of Paulie. But I'm gonna laugh if Paulie gets evicted right after her and he doesn't have any goodbye messages to listen to. 

So, best case scenario this week: Zak gets evicted by 3-2 vote. She doesn't have RT. Natalie wins DE HOH, beating Paulie by a mile. She throws up Corey/Nicole. Michelle wins veto and takes down Corey. Paulie gets thrown up and it's a unanimous vote to get out Paulie. Then Michelle wins next HOH and her target would be Nicole, so Corey/Nicole are thrown up again. 

Worst case scenario: Zak gets evicted by has RT, so she comes back in (she says she'll stir things up with Paulie, but she won't). Paulie wins DE HOH and puts up Bridgette/Natalie. Paulie wins veto and doesn't use it. Natalie goes. Then Corey wins next HOH and Bridgette/James are thrown up. Zak chickens out on detaching herself from Paulie and starts grinding on him again. 

True, but to be fair, she had James and Paul encouraging her to confront her, so it wasn't just her! I just think that it would be hilarious if Paulie got evicted by Natalie's hand. Or Michelle's. Or Bridgette's. Actually, I'm also content with anyone on that side winning, but imagine the look on Paulie's face when he realizes his worst enemy got him out on DE. 

Exactly. I REALLY can't say that Natalie alone tanked/almost tanked anything. Plus, she's the one who came up with the idea to flip the house. That deserves major credit IMO.

I think James did more harm than Natalie did tbh.

Edited by Sara2009
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think James was in on that but Paul was, he might not be the best leader of that side!   If James was there he was probably already withdrawing from that side.  I was horrified with Paul taking to Corey, then Paulie about the game last night in  HN.  But whether deliberately or not he helped the situation.  It seemed, to me, he was just protecting his own ass.  

Paulie's good bye messages will be brutal.  As much as production preps the audience, he is going to get some boos.  I wonder if Julie will mention him slamming the entire female population of New Jersey.  Her after interviews have been very good since Aryn was evicted.  

IF the RT is rigged, Z will not be coming back.   I go back and forth on that because it would be almost impossible to do without involving Julie and she would never agree to be part of that.  At bit OT, so here is a thread for rigged or not and how. 

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/46312-secret-room-envelopes-tptb-insurance-policy/#comment-2468821

11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

True, but to be fair, she had James and Paul encouraging her to confront her, so it wasn't just her! I just think that it would be hilarious if Paulie got evicted by Natalie's hand. Or Michelle's. Or Bridgette's.

Do I dare dream?  

I'm watching this replay of the morning house meeting...wow - Paulie is out of control.  It's so sad to watch him be like that - to both Bridgette and Natalie - and everyone just sits there quietly.  Paulie has confused the game with real life.  Can you imagine meeting him out in the world when he doesn't have cameras on him?  He's very aggressive and controlling.  

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

We can only hope...

• Love 2

I've skipped the last couple of episodes, but after reading everything here, I'll be tuned in tonight. I've been this excited before, thinking the douchebag's outster was a sure thing, and then exactly the wrong person wins HOH.  So I won't breathe easy until the HOH comps are over and done, and the douchebag has actually been evicted.

I wonder if the casting office has a sign on the door that reads "Douchebags R Us"?  They certainly seem to find a lot of them for this show.

• Love 8

Cesternino and Eric Stein were talking about this on RHAP last night. Their theory is the RT hasn't even been mentioned the last few episodes so they're definitely not going to rig it and/or think whoever has it isn't in danger of leaving. They also mentioned how in the last HOH comp there wasn't an extra rope for Davonne so production knows who has it.

10 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Tiffany Chantell Verified account ‏@TiffanyChantell

Tiffany Chantell Retweeted KristaDeBono

True and she denied you b/c she caught you cheating on her with 5 different women. He Left that part out on #bb18

Tiffany Chantell added,

KristaDeBono @KristaKimberly

Paulie you know what's so weird about jersey girls? YOU GAVE A RING TO ONE BEFORE YOU LEFT And it's getting handed back to u when u get home

Polly's going to have a hard time getting a date after this show, at least at home.  I wonder if his mom and sister are also "Jersey Girls?"

https://twitter.com/TiffanyChantell

Come after my friend and I'll come after you "type thing" #BB18 @TiffanyChantell #TeamNatalie

I brought this forward in case some missed it.  It explains why he hates Natalie.  She knows about this because she has a friend in this circle of women (?).  Correct me if I have her connection to this wrong, @Umbelina 

He is afraid she is going to expose him so that is why he went after her week 1, probably to set the stage to discredit her should this happen.  

4 minutes ago, Slider said:

I NEED another clown shoe episode. NEED.

YES!  That would be icing.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I know this is shocking but I don't think these meatheads know what a feminist is. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're convinced that 'feminist' is a synonym for 'lesbian man-hater'. That is if they knew what a synonym was...

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, Slider said:

YESSSSSSS! 

12 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I know this is shocking but I don't think these meatheads know what a feminist is. 

Natalie doesn't even know what it means so yea there is literally no way in hell these misogynistic idiots do.

I am living for all this drama. Tonight's episode is going to be so stressful!

• Love 8

around 4:00 James tells Natalie, Michelle and Paul that he can't wait to send Z home.  So I think the plan is still in motion.  Victor also knows the plan. 

I think James leaky mouth was just to try and cover himself a little when everything goes down tonight.  He just has a major issue of saying TOO much sometimes.  Paul doesn't want to vote so he's sitting pretty so James has to cover himself a bit. 

1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

I must be really out of the loop...why does James have a manager???? Do all reality tv personalities have a manager??? I really liked James. I really did - this season and last, but he is just one big pussy. No wonder he can't get a girl like Natalie in real life - he's really a little girl. Aw...geez....

He does meet and greet and other events.  It's really not a bad idea for them to have a manager as long as they can trust them.  I wouldn't be surprised if Derek's dad maybe manages more of them so then they can easily set up group events with multiple past HGs. James does get paid for his meet and greets.  He said he originally didn't want to get paid because he just loves his fans but he was convinced that it's not a bad thing to get some money because the businesses they do their events at are getting fairly major press for having them there.  If James didn't have a manager he'd probably do everything for free lol

• Love 1

Honestly, after last nights feeds, the only person I feel sorry for is Zakiyah, everyone else rang false to me.

If Nat/Bridge actually have a shit about Zakiyah and her feelings, they would have told her all this shit well in advance. Not before she is suppose to get "blindsided" and after you tried to flirt with Paulie to get a reaction from her. It was very disingenuous, and they seem very Taylor swift feminist to me.

Don't get me started on Paulie...he had some valid points, but my god...what a fucking fuckboy. 

James: just here to try and win another 25,000, which he won't win. And, he won't get the girl either, cause as sweet/innocent people make Natalie, she is using him. And it's a game, so that's fine, but still...You are going out the same way you left last season.

If Zakiyah has the RT, that means more fireworks and hopefully she'll go lone wolf on these assholes. Use them and abuse them, like they did with you. If she doesn't, then I am happy for that too. She'll be away from these fakes and be with Day. The only person who had Zakiyah's back on a personal level. Ooo I can only imagine the shade they will deliver.

I think either the RT will be used tonight, or we are getting a jury buyback, so they can have those 2 DE. And I will not be shocked if the DE HOH comes down to Paulie/Michelle since the first one will be trivia and Paulie won that last time. If he does, bye bye Jatalie.

*also, apparently O'shea Jackson Jr ( Ice cube son) is crushing hard on Zakiyah, going off his Twitter.

• Love 2

So I just read yesterdays recap over on BigBrotherDaily to fill in what I didn't pick up from BBAD last night. To summarize:

Paulie, Corey and (to a lesser extent) Nicole: Excrement in human form.

Nat (and to a lesser extent Bridgette and Meech): The fucking BOMB!

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

Paulie, Corey and (to a lesser extent) Nicole: Excrement in human form.

Nat (and to a lesser extent Bridgette and Meech): The fucking BOMB!

This about sums it up.

Did Z and Paulie seriously have sex again? Z, get some self respect, girl. She is so embarrassing. Part of me feels sorry for her and part of me is just like girl you are too dumb.

• Love 11

Listening to pawly talk with the group with every other word is fuckin this and fuckin that, reminds me of Tony's family dinner scene from Saturday Night Fever.  I can picture pawly telling code, "Don't touch my fuckin hair!  I spent all fuckin day fuckin fix it, you fuckin fuck!"

• Love 9
1 minute ago, urusai said:

Listening to pawly talk with the group with every other word is fuckin this and fuckin that, reminds me of Tony's family dinner scene from Saturday Night Fever.  I can picture pawly telling code, "Don't touch my fuckin hair!  I spent all fuckin day fuckin fix it, you fuckin fuck!"

I said it before about Paulie in another context, but he talks and acts like a low-rent dollar store goodfella.

• Love 16
33 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

If Nat/Bridge actually have a shit about Zakiyah and her feelings, they would have told her all this shit well in advance. Not before she is suppose to get "blindsided" and after you tried to flirt with Paulie to get a reaction from her. It was very disingenuous, and they seem very Taylor swift feminist to me.

I agree that Natalie's concern for Z came across, to me, as righteous indignation, globally. The plan to counsel (tell)  Z  was hatched in case she got the RT.  They wanted her to come back into the house and join their side.  Natalie is a sweet well intended young woman.  As she matures she will channel her passions in a productive way.   I mean no criticism, she is young.  Her coup of flipping the house went to her head.  She said she wanted to make a mark for herself in this game, read BB history.  

Those who have made a mark (Will, Dan) have done so with stealth and grace.*  She will go down as a feisty one though!  

* my intention is not to start a debate over past winning styles .  Just plucking 2 examples of respected winners in my book to illustrate my point. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

I said it before about Paulie in another context, but he talks and acts like a low-rent dollar store goodfella.

Yes, He even tops Dennis Farina with his use of fuck,  in Get Shorty!  

When I edit and add a quote, it comes up in another window.  I am not posting back to back on purpose.  

28 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I don't feel sorry for Zak at all. She knows Natalie spoke truth to her last night, but she doesn't care.  She wants Paulie, and that's that.  She's a grown ass woman who is responsible for her own piss poor choices.  I wouldn't mind her getting the RT, just because she's such a waste in the game, better her than Corey/Nic/Paulie. 

I had no problem with Natalie talking to Zak last night.  I think the timing had to do with her being told some of the shit Paulie was saying about her - she thought he was a good guy for the most part, although she did think he was using Zak.  But now she gets confirmation of what a shithead he is, and she wants to blow up his spot, so she does it by being honest to Zak, while trying her best to build Zak up.  And I really didn't see that talk go to her head, other than working herself up into justified anger over what a shithead Paulie is.  Something he proved to the house over and over last night, mostly due to her talk with Zak.  So good job, Natalie!

Echoing the desire for another Clown Shoe tonight!

I have empathy for Zak but it is time for her to take responsibility for her part in her relationships with men.  We teach people how to treat us.  

If you are referring to my post on the second bold.  I said flipping the house went to go to her head, not the talk.  And she should be proud of that!  Very proud.  No criticism intended, just an observation because her behavior went from cute happy girl to gung ho! let's do more!  Nothing wrong with that other than she could sink her game if she decided to take on more confrontations.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Paulie on flashback from 4 am for about 30 minutes.  OMG..  Cocky, arrogant (understatement).  Corey and Nicole are listening to this and still supporting him.  Can that be?  They must be doing this to stay under the radar, having no clue things are about to change.  This was about Michele telling him he blew his own game.  He is going to reap endless shit in RL if he goes on Thursday and even more if Michele is the one to do it!  Now that would be a fabulous show on top of a even grander event!  If that happens this show could redeem itself. 

James better not throw this HOH comp; that is a very real possibility.  Earlier, he told Paul that he only goes after people who are after him.  I think he feels pretty safe right now; he has his feet in two canoes and ready  to move where it benefits him the most. 

• Love 1

I can't say I feel bad for Z at all - she obviously knows Paulie doesn't care for her.  Part of me is still hoping she's playing him a little.  

I'm now curious who Z would put up if she stayed in the house and won HOH.  she told the girls they were all good (if she won HOH) and she believed them.  And acted like she was ready to put Paulie up herself.  But then hoped back into bed with him. 

• Love 5

Finally - FINALLY - something interesting happens in the house. I caught up through clips and recaps and other than laughing my ass off... was I the only one that thought Big Meech had a touch of Rachel Reilly in her attitude and yelling back and forth with Paulie? I was cheering her on during that whole bit. "Round trip ticket, baby!"

2 hours ago, Slider said:

Every DE should have a Clown Shoe moment. 

• Love 5

I also can't be that sorry for Zak because I do think she believes Bridgette/Nat, but she chooses to go back to Paulie and tell him all this stuff. She has stated several times that she's appreciative of what Natalie has told her and how she's right and she's so grateful. She also has said that she is going to turn against Paulie next week. However, she doesn't have to do all the sex stuff with him, nor does she have to tell him everything and put all the blame on Nat for "attacking her". She could have found a different way to handle this. So I feel bad for her in the sense that she's had a rough past with men, but she has chosen to blow up her own game now for Paulie. Plus, she's getting evicted tonight because he couldn't take her off the block and have Bridgette being put up in her place, so her going back to him makes me less sympathetic to her. 

I still think that she can get away from Paulie and find herself again, though. It's why she absolutely has to go to jury tonight and not come back into the house. It's better for her own health if she's away from him, and Day can help her out in jury. I think Zak's pathetic, but Paulie's a piece of shit who is much, much worse. 

As for Natalie, is she getting a little cocky? Yeah, of course. But for me, it's a healthy cocky. She did a really good thing without losing her integrity like Paulie. She's flipped the house and she should be proud of that fact. I would be, for sure. Her, Michelle, and Bridgette should be proud of their accomplishments. Paulie's not going to last long and that's a good thing. Now, the house can't give up on getting Paulie out, even if Natalie does go tonight. They need to keep fighting to get him out or else he'll make it farther. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, sharkfan said:

He's a 27 year old man willingly going by the name "Paulie". You already know he thinks he some kind of goodfella. An adult man going by Paulie! Paulie is the little boy that can't find his mommy at the mall, not anyone over the age of 10! That alone should've tipped everyone off as to who and what they were about to deal with!

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I also can't be that sorry for Zak because I do think she believes Bridgette/Nat, but she chooses to go back to Paulie and tell him all this stuff. She has stated several times that she's appreciative of what Natalie has told her and how she's right and she's so grateful. She also has said that she is going to turn against Paulie next week. However, she doesn't have to do all the sex stuff with him, nor does she have to tell him everything and put all the blame on Nat for "attacking her". She could have found a different way to handle this. So I feel bad for her in the sense that she's had a rough past with men, but she has chosen to blow up her own game now for Paulie. Plus, she's getting evicted tonight because he couldn't take her off the block and have Bridgette being put up in her place, so her going back to him makes me less sympathetic to her. 

I am going to put my therapist hat on for a minute here.  I am retired but cannot help myself.  There is a clinical diagnosis here.  I have only known her for a short time in an isolated and unique environment, but that can often put a spotlight on a problem.  If we could do this in RL it would help get to the issues at hand much faster.  So I will venture forth and give you my professional opinion.  My finding is, fucked up and crazy. 

Oh how I have wanted to say that over the years! 

Removing hat now, carry on.  :^)

Edited by wings707
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Question: Paulie said that if you're 26 and single in nj it's because you're doing something wrong.  How old is he?  

The fact that a woman can be single in their 20's probably shocks Paulie to his core. The fact that these women have a backbone also probably shocks Paulie to his core. All these women coming at him from all sides is his worst nightmare. A WOMAN STAND UP FOR HERSELF? The horror. Bottom line is he is a misogynistic asshole. I hope he leaves tonight. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 15

I want to see some discussion about last night and their plan of attack.  Surely there are things to sort.  Like, you throw this comp, James, I will tell Paulie you really live in Jersey own a shooting range where you teach women, who have just been released from prison, how to use fire arms.  

I would like to know if Nicole and Corey really do support Paulie or are as horrified as we are. 

I am having computer problems.  It likes to erase my posts among other unsavory things like feeds sticking and not allowing me to edit a post with another quote and response.  It just makes another post and sometimes they are blank!  It isn't a board problem, I can tell.   It better not commit suicide until this wraps.

7 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Question: Paulie said that if you're 26 and single in nj it's because you're doing something wrong.  How old is he?  

I have the same diagnosis for him that I do for Z.  Only his is batshit crazy. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I don't understand what Zakiyah sees in Paulie.    She said she didn't come here for a man and after everything last night she still has sex with him. I don't understand it at all.  

Yeah, watching the flashbacks of last night, every time she was on I thought, "She's going to have sex with Polly later, after all of this." It's weird. I was kind of thinking that maybe she's just using him for sex/physical comfort and release, but that wouldn't explain why she gives him so much intell. I think she's genuinely torn. In her mind, her feelings for Polly are "real" and she truly thinks that they might have a future together and she doesn't want to mess that up by being "illogical" (as Polly keeps telling her she is). At the same time, it's obvious that what Natalie told her is true and Nat only confirmed suspicions/feelings that Zak had been suppressing for a while. So she's moving forward with both "realities," telling the girls that she's done with Polly while still acting like Polly's girlfriend/future wife. On some level, she hopes that the situation will somehow resolve itself and that Polly will turn out to be the man she's imagined him to be. At that point, she would put his past transgressions behind them and forgive him and she would have done the right thing by standing by the man she knew in her heart was "the one" long enough for him to realize how much he loves her. The relationship dynamic is not uncommon in abusive relationships (Polly has emotionally and verbally abused her). Zakiyah questions her own judgment because Polly keeps telling her how illogical and irrational she is and she questions the judgment of her friends because Polly says they're a bunch of stupid bitches with ulterior motives, so she is isolated with Polly being "the only one she can trust" (just the way abusers like their victims). Polly is nicer to her when they're alone and he admits that he wants to be in the "relationship" (classic "I know he's a jerk sometimes, but they don't understand how sweet he is when it's just the two of us..."). I can imagine that Zak feels that much more validated while they're having sex and Polly is being even more sweet/vulnerable/etc. ("I know the emotions we share when we make love are real...").

• Love 17

James is so screwed. He better try hard for HOH or pray a lot that Natalie/Michelle wins. 

I don't think Paul or Victor would put Paulie on the block. Corey and Nic won't put Corey on the block. So James choosing the side of Nat/Mich when they would have been evicted before him just puts a higher target on his back when James didn't want one.

Love this.

Paulie to Z earlier: "You are NOT going home! No one in this house is going to cross me after tonight!" LMFAO OK PAULIE #BB18

28 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Zakiyah questions her own judgment because Polly keeps telling her how illogical and irrational she is and she questions the judgment of her friends because Polly says they're a bunch of stupid bitches with ulterior motives, so she is isolated with Polly being "the only one she can trust" (just the way abusers like their victims). Polly is nicer to her when they're alone and he admits that he wants to be in the "relationship" (classic "I know he's a jerk sometimes, but they don't understand how sweet he is when it's just the two of us..."). I can imagine that Zak feels that much more validated while they're having sex and Polly is being even more sweet/vulnerable/etc. ("I know the emotions we share when we make love are real...").

She has really fallen in love with him (desperate to be loved, clearly)  and sex is the only way she can feel close to him or connected at all.  

The minute she started to confide in Nicole I knew that she was fishing.  She wanted to hear her say Nat was lying and that Paulie really does love her.   It is infuriating!  Day tried to tell her, too!   Corey/Nic and Nat/James cuddle.  Nat said, in the meeting, James is the most important thing to me along with my family and friends.  She cannot have any more proof that she does not have that. 

I cannot feel any deep sympathy for her. empathy for a human hurting, sure.  No one can help her, it doesn't work that way.  She has to help herself.  I didn't hear her tell the story of her abuse so don't know what it was.  She didn't have a father.  Blah, blah blah.  There comes a time to take charge of your own life.  I do not have a cold heart, to quote Natalie, I am a realist.  LOL

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Nat said, in the meeting, James is the most important thing to me along with my family and friends.  She cannot have any more proof that she does not have that. 

"Natalie to Paulie- Dont ever bring James into this. I care about him more than I care about anybody in my life other than my family"

Paulie, Corey, Nicole and anyone else saying that Nat is playing James can offically go fuck themselves. Or in the case of Nicole, she can go frick herself.

Said it before, will say it again - I love Nat...

• Love 10
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

He's 27, almost 28 and he's been engaged/almost engaged twice before those Jersey girls wised up and dumped him.

55 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I would like to know if Nicole and Corey really do support Paulie or are as horrified as we are.

I think Corey really does support him and Nicole is willfully ignorant of the extent of Polly's vileness and she is a conflict avoider and sucker up to the power. Also, she would never go against her bf Corey, so even if she disagreed she'd do whatever he said anyway.

My other big takeaway from last night is what a spineless douche James is. He showed no real loyalty to Natalie through the shitstorm and Bridgette was more upset on Nat's behalf and did way more to defend her (Meech too). It's not even that James needed to get into a shouting match with Polly or that Nat needed him to defend her, but, to me, he showed his true colors and they aren't attractive. He's clearly very, very insecure, which is a big part of the problem, but not an excuse. He doesn't respect or appreciate Natalie the way she deserves and it pissed me off that he gave a fuck what "his boy" Polly thought after the way he laid into Nat. I would be pissed if a platonic friend was palling around with Polly after that display, much less my "boyfriend."

• Love 9

Paulie is the little boy that can't find his mommy

Get outa my head!!!!

Horrific thought.  Suppose the "right" person wins HOH, but the evictee (fingers-crossed Paulie) had the RT ticket! I see posts about Z having it, but it would be awful if Paulie had it and bounced back into the house.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Paulie said that if you're 26 and single in nj it's because you're doing something wrong.

What does New Jersey have to do with it?  Is he saying people there are more desperate to marry young?  That's not really something to brag about.

8 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

My other big takeaway from last night is what a spineless douche James is. He showed no real loyalty to Natalie through the shitstorm and Bridgette was more upset on Nat's behalf and did way more to defend her (Meech too). It's not even that James needed to get into a shouting match with Polly or that Nat needed him to defend her, but, to me, he showed his true colors and they aren't attractive. He's clearly very, very insecure, which is a big part of the problem, but not an excuse. He doesn't respect or appreciate Natalie the way she deserves and it pissed me off that he gave a fuck what "his boy" Polly thought after the way he laid into Nat. I would be pissed if a platonic friend was palling around with Polly after that display, much less my "boyfriend."

I get why people say this about James, and honestly I'd like to see him stick up for Nat more than he has done, but I think Paulie's "fake boobs" comment annoyed and upset him more than he lets on.

• Love 2