Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Tiffany understands the logic of throwing the veto, totally.  Nic talked to her about it.  No matter what mood she is in from tears to silence or what she says, she is still with the 8.  Frank could have talked her into that, too.  

She is safe there and does not have the ability to organize a coup or join one.  I see posters giving her more credit than she is due.  She did not "see through" James.  She observed his strategic play to involve others in the Jozea out plan and reacted because she felt left out. She was out of the loop (oh no!) and to her that means, oh fuck they hate me and I am going to be next.  She is not complicated. 

After last night, she should be able to figure out that she's the 8th in a group of 8. A group of 8 that is led by a person that she has butted heads with at least twice in the past. You never want to be the lowest person on the totem pole. That's not a good position to be in and I hope she realizes it. And that she does something about it, even if that "something" is saving her own ass.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

After last night, she should be able to figure out that she's the 8th in a group of 8. A group of 8 that is led by a person that she has butted heads with at least twice in the past. You never want to be the lowest person on the totem pole. That's not a good position to be in and I hope she realizes it. And does something about it, even if that "something" is saving her own ass.

I am not sure she gets that.  We shall see.  I really don't see anything she can do to put herself in a better status/position anywhere in the house.  She is too weak for anyone to want to align more than just to get her for a number for her vote for that week.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

IMO she should absolutely try to win it and then use it on herself. There are very few cases where it's a good idea to leave your fate in the hands of the other players and I don't think this is one of those cases at all. There is not enough trust in this 8 Pack alliance.

Is they're going to talk about their politics then I think it's fair game for us to discuss it/use it as a factor in deciding whether we like them or not.

Feeds gold!

Who was Bronte saying that to? Because I guarantee that was strategy on her part. I have no doubt in my mind that Bronte is trying to win the game.

IMO,the problem with discussing the hamsters' politics is that we could unintentionally offend fellow posters here. We know of at least one Trump supporter among us, and there are probably others. They shouldn't have to read comments that basically say or imply that they're scum.

• Love 14

The politics talk is unnecessary.  Just because you are a supporter of Trump or Clinton doesn't mean you agree with everything they do, and you shouldn't be judged for it.  I do believe it would be a different story if the comments were anti-Clinton.

Where I am at in my life is not the same as other people.  I don't go into the polling booth and vote for other people.  I vote for myself.  Same with the BB contestants.  They each have their own lives that are driven by different things.  I could care less who they are voting for, and it doesn't taint my opinion of any of them.

You do you, and I'll do me.

As for the game, Tiff is driving me nuts.  First she was okay with going up, and then she fell apart.  Not a Vic fan, but I would be okay with either of them (or Bronte or Paul) leaving.  I do like that it is tempting the big alliance though - DRAMA!

• Love 13

Tiffany isn't in a position to start distrusting the 8-Pack. She has no power and her fate is in their hands. I'll wait to judge her gameplay when she or another girl wins HOH. 

If Day somehow organizes Frank's eviction in a few weeks, she'll acquit herself in my eyes. 

• Love 5
(edited)

After last night, she should be able to figure out that she's the 8th in a group of 8. A group of 8 that is led by a person that she has butted heads with at least twice in the past. You never want to be the lowest person on the totem pole. That's not a good position to be in and I hope she realizes it. And does something about it, even if that "something" is saving her own ass.

I want to say instinctively Tiffany does know it.  At least on some level.  I'm sure she really does like Natalie as a person, but there is something telling her to build a lifeline to the Spye Girls.  I saw how fast she ran down there to tell the Spye Girls that she was going up.  And I think she promised the members of the 8 Pack in the HOH room at the time that she would keep it quiet.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I want to say instinctively Tiffany does know it.  At least on some level.  I'm sure she really does like Natalie as a person, but there is something telling her to build a lifeline to the Spye Girls.  I saw how fast she ran down there to tell the Spye Girls that she was going up.  And I think she promised the members of the 8 Pack in the HOH room at the time that she would keep it quiet.

I am interested in this development between the girls. I'll believe it has legs if Tiffany stops telling 8 Pack about their conversations. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am not sure she gets that.  We shall see.  I really don't see anything she can do to put herself in a better status/position anywhere in the house.  She is too weak for anyone to want to align more than just to get her for a number for her vote.  

There's some luck involved and it all depends on whether she can win Veto, use it on herself, and it depends on who wins HoH next week. Aligning with the Spy Girls, admittedly a weaker without-the-numbers alliance, would be a step in the right direction. But if the 8 Pack continue dominating, she'll be the first one cut. If an alliance is already thinking of eating their own, there's a slight potential for more cracks there. Other 8 Pack members falling under the spell of Frank is a problem, though. But like I said, a lot of it depends on luck and hoping that all the stars align in just the right way. Since it's Big Brother, it'll probably never happen.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think Tiffany is putting too much faith in the Fatal 5 alliance, which is a part of the 8-Pack - I'm not sure she knows that Nicole/Michelle/Day/Z are as skeptical as they are of her. But, since Day seems to realize that Tiffany is a weapon against Frank, that might change.

James/Tiffany seem to be the fringiest members of the 8-Pack (I actually keep forgetting Paulie isn't even a part of it). Both are building relationships with the Spy Girls, but not fracturing anything with the 8-Pack yet. James is better at it than Tiff, though, partly because Tiff is too emotional and shows her cards too often, and partly because she can't erase that she's Vanessa's sister so people are less apt to trust her (no matter what).

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Very happy to read that Day is starting to figure out Frank's deal. Him appointing himself to be the person who told Natalie/Bronte that Jozea was getting the boot did him no favors with his alliance, because they're not idiots and know he did it to further his own game, it had nothing to do with helping his alliance out. Frank is all about Frank. Dat and Zak in particular should've taken note of that because they had the most to lose from him doing that - it put the turncoat label squarely on their backs. 

Luckily for them Paulie won HOH, the Spy girls are happy to turn away from Paul/Victor and towards Tiff/James, and Paul and Victor are only too ready to throw each other under the bus. The fact that Zak/Day managed to sail through this made me a bit irrationally happy.

I don't know who I want to win veto. Tiff has said she'd either throw it or use it on Bronte. Her using it on Bronte, Vic going up and out would entertain the hell out of me. But Tiff is just such an emotional mess, has serious problems reading the room, and has a tendency to annoy players who can easily change their minds and start to gun for her. But she does have the Spy Girls on her side, and if she uses veto on Bronte, that is three votes right there. I just want Victor gone. He's worthless gameplay wise. I think I dislike Paul more, on a personal level, but at least I can see him actively play the game. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, TimWil said:

I'm fine with Victor going if only because if Jozea somehow wins his BattleBack over Glenn and then faces Victor it would be great fun to see Victor emerging...uhhh...victorious and preventing Jozea from going back into the house.

Phew. Apologies for that run-on sentence but needs must and all that...

Even if Jozea does win the Battle Back, he will not returner to the house.  He already had his chance at the $500,000.  Period.  End of story.  Scenarios.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Even if Jozea does win the Battle Back, he will not returner to the house.  He already had his chance at the $500,000.  Period.  End of story.  Scenarios.

Agreed....scenarios.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Feeds just went to highlights. Looks like veto time. I honestly have no true rooting interest. Anyone but Paul, that's who I'm going for.

I'm kind of interested in seeing a Paul vs Victor scenario (SCENARIOS), if only because we've seen Paul turn on Victor already, without Vic knowing. I want to see those two turn on each other fully, and I can see Victor easily trying to put the heat on either Tiffany or Paul.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Slider said:

I could care less who they are voting for, and it doesn't taint my opinion of any of them.

And that's perfectly fine, but it's also perfectly fine if people want to decide they can't root for someone who thinks someone like Trump should be our president.

2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

If Day somehow organizes Frank's eviction in a few weeks, she'll acquit herself in my eyes. 

At the end of the day, I 100% agree.

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

I just want Victor gone. He's worthless gameplay wise. I think I dislike Paul more, on a personal level, but at least I can see him actively play the game. 

This is where I am now, too. Victor is just going to be a bro for Frank until he's cut. Paul most likely will be too, but there's like a glimmer there that he might try to go against the majority.

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm kind of interested in seeing a Paul vs Victor scenario (SCENARIOS), if only because we've seen Paul turn on Victor already, without Vic knowing.

Yea this could be interesting. Paul vs. Victor vs. Tiffany would actually be potentially drama filled, but I would worry Tiffany would get herself voted out tbh.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
(edited)

From last night's  BBAD.  Victor going on about how awesome he is and how everyone at home must think he's a genius .

----------------

Vic: "The people at home are watching and saying(blah blah HOH BLAH BLAH).....and now he wins this competition, the math one, I look like a fucking genius!!.....Beat the SAT fucking  math teacher!!

I think Paulie sees the value in keeping me around because I won physical AND mental
Plus, I still have Nicole"

(other person):  "you're sure?"

Vic: "Yeah I'm 100% sure, she likes me A LOT and  Natalie would vote Tiffany out she wouldn't vote me out"

---------------

Yep you're a fucking genius riiiiiiight

Edited by brdwygurl
Your/you're
  • Love 5
(edited)

Sounds like it was the spelling comp and Paulie is wearing the Veto necklace. Boo.

Da'Vonne's paranoia is ramping up again because during the comp, Tiffany counted Da'Vonne's letters (and only Da'Vonne's) before racing back to get more to spell a longer word. 

Da'Vonne: "Should I feel some type of way about this?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Apparently, Paulie correctly spelled the word "sustainability". That's pretty fucking impressive, I'll give him that. Is that the record holder?

And there were no "technotronics" level of fails. Everyone spelled their words correctly this time around.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Apparently, Paulie correctly spelled the word "sustainability". That's pretty fucking impressive, I'll give him that. Is that the record holder?

Damn, that is impressive. I feel like that has to be the record.

44 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

Can Paulie be trusted not to backdoor Natalie or does he realize that isn't his best plan for stay in the game sustainability?

First of all, lmao! But also I think he really will put up Victor. He was just talking to Paul and Tiffany about it. But then again, he is a Calafiore, so he might get scared and not do it.

ETA: Michelle wants Bridgette out next. I believe she said it was because Bridgette asked her about her family or something? I had to have heard that wrong. But idk these people seem very put off by Bridgette's niceness. I guess they think it's fake. Which I can get because she is so OTT with her baby voice and smiling, but I do think it's actually real.

Tiffany seems so happy right now and I find it kind of embarrassing. She was actually just talking about getting Natalie out next. Like girl no one in your alliance actually trusts you and will drop you so quick. And then we have Day being paranoid about Tiffany again. All these idiots willing to cut people who could help them down the line while Frank builds an army that he'll use against them. Sigh.

ETAx2: Based on the way Paulie is acting right now I'm pretty sure he's scared shitless to nom Victor lol.

I'm confused as to why Corey and Paulie are sitting in the bathroom (Corey was actually lying in the tub!) while Frank showers. I mean boys it's ok you can be away from your master for a minute!

Michelle was talking about how she created fan pages for various BB contestants. Like that is something you ought to keep to yourself! She's so embarrassing.

• Love 4
(edited)

Tiffany and Day are talking about taking out all the men and having a house full of women.

ETA: Frank thinks that as long as Bronte or Natalie don't get HOH next week then they'll (Paulie/Corey/Frank) be fine. So, Bronte or Natalie for HOH!

• Love 7
(edited)

So I was catching up and two things caught my eye:

1) Da'Vonne and Tiffany actually spoke. About getting Frank out. Let the choirs of angels start singing from above, right? Except that Da'Vonne isn't too keen about bringing it up with Nicole, even though they would need more numbers but Tiffany wants to bring it up with Nicole. Who will no doubt run back to Frank and tattle her little blonde head off. That one is probably dead in the water.

2) And hey, if the editors are going to play up this shit, it feels like fair game: Corey, of the totally straight, boys are icky, don't worry Mom and Dad persuasion... sat clothed in the bath tub in the HoH room while Frank was showering. And was looking directly at the almost see-through door. Frank also said (whether joking or not) that he likes to peek over the top of the shower doors while the women are showering. Ugh, as if you didn't annoy me enough already, Frank, you pull out that gem. 

ETA: Oh, and look, I got distracted and then finished my catch up and it turns out Da'Vonne brought it up to Nicole, but covered her ass as making it sound like it was all Tiffany's idea that Da'Vonne didn't cosign on but also didn't didn't cosign on. And Nicole reacted pretty much the way everyone in the world could have guessed: meh. And somehow it came back to Zakiyah wondering about how close Tiffany and Paulie are. Because she's not being obvious about wanting Paulie all to herself at all. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11

Between reading Jokers and Hamstertime, and what I see on the feeds, I see Frank making a push to boot Tiffany this week. He's not doing it immediately, he's being very subtle. But he's planting seeds, and first she needed to go AFTER Vic/Bronte/Paul. Then, it was after Vic/Bronte.  I expect her to move ahead of Bronte shortly, and then I expect the 'booting three guys in a row is bad for us guys' argument. I don't know, he always goes back to "we have to boot Vic", but I think a huge part of that is Paulie really wants to evict Vic, and is close with Tiff. But I would not be surprised at all if Tuesday/Wednesday he makes his case. Starting with Day and Nicole. He'll have Paul, and probably Bronte. 

Otherwise, fuck all is going on in this house right now. Do you think they'll do the Veto ceremony Monday as usual, or tomorrow because Monday is the 4th? I don't think they'll wait until Tuesday, the only drama to be had is after Vic goes on the block. Supposedly. I want to watch the immediate aftermath!

• Love 2

Do you think they'll do the Veto ceremony Monday as usual, or tomorrow because Monday is the 4th?

I'm pretty sure they will have the ceremony tomorrow.

Frank needs to be careful how far he pushes the anti-Tiff stuff.  His crap is starting to stink and people are on to him.  I would be surprised if he can get it done this week.  That could rupture his carefully plotted thing with Paulie being his little puppet.    

Paulie is thinking over his speech putting Victor up tomorrow.  He's going to take all the heat himself.  But interestingly, I heard Z tell Day much earlier today that she'll plant the seed in Victor's ear before he leaves that Frank arranged the whole eviction.    

(edited)

At one point tonight, I was totally totally shocked.

Bronte and Bridgette (maybe Natalie as well, not sure) were talking strategy in the London room.  Tiffany walked in on them, and to cover the strategy conversation Bronte said Bridgette (and maybe whoever else) were trying to calm her down because Bronte's nerves were getting to her about being OTB, not winning today's comp, etc.

Then Tiffany - TIFFANY! - was suddenly the Voice of Reason - calmly reminding Bronte there was nothing to worry about, Bronte just had to have trust in her fellow HGs to follow through with the plan to BD Vic.  Tiffany even reminded Bronte that she (Tiff) was in the exact same position, and she was not worried at all.

And - Tiffany wasn't worried.  At ALL

Tiffany was more concerned with touching up her makeup before a DR session than she was about still being OTB.

Where the hell was THIS Tiff last night!?!?

Edited by Nashville
Room name change
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, mooses said:

I actually think it's smart to cut Victor. A lot can change in a week - if Victor and Jozea are gone, Paul isn't as big of a threat. We see the early targets float further than expected because bigger threats emerge.

I'm not sure if Paul is capable of thinking like that since he seems like a Big Brother dunce, but it's a good move.

Not that Paul is anywhere near this guy's level, but Will basically proved that during season 2. He was part of an alliance that everybody hated, then they got rid of two of their least-liked members, and he basically slowly but surely wormed his way to the end while manipulating Nicole into being the one who did the dirty work while he played the whole "yes, I'm cocky and don't you just love me for it?" game.

I mean, we probably are set up for a Frank win, but honestly, I'm not sure how many people here are going to play along with it. If he does win, I won't be shocked, but nobody seems in awe of him like people were with Rob during Redemption Island.

• Love 2

Given we're only one eviction into the season, I'm not quite ready to call it yet.  :)

My personal opinion, though?  Both Frank and Da are playing way too hard too early.  Even with the 8-Pack in strong control at present, I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of them get booted pre-Jury.  Maybe both.

• Love 2
(edited)

Tiff is trying to pull Natalie/Bronte/Bridgette into the Fatal Five for a super-girl alliance. She said she'll talk to Day about it, which I think will seal her fate this week. 

Day is very skeptical of Frank, but she is way more untrusting of Tiffany. Like I don't think she has the capacity to trust Tiffany for more than an hour or two. I'd love to see them turn the tables and see Frank's cockiness get turned around, but I don't think Day will be up for committing this early - and definitely not like Tiff talking to the Spy Girls without her consent.

ETA: Good on Tiff for realizing she needs to get some extra support - but wait until you're not on the chopping block to make some risky moves!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
(edited)

I'm still on the fence on which alliance Frank really wants to roll with-- he throws his boys Paulie and Corey under the bus quite a bit.  I still think he's legitimately loyal to the three other vets.  He also admitted tonight to James that he's scared Tiffany would nominate him.

ETA:  !0:25pm Housetime  Camera 4-- Frank  spread out on that little sofa talking to Nicole with his t-shirt not covering his belly- I'll say it again, he's totally aping Will Ferrell and not in a good way.

Victor drank three beers and a lot of wine tonight. He got way more than his share of the alcohol.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Otherwise, fuck all is going on in this house right now. Do you think they'll do the Veto ceremony Monday as usual, or tomorrow because Monday is the 4th? I don't think they'll wait until Tuesday, the only drama to be had is after Vic goes on the block. Supposedly. I want to watch the immediate aftermath!

I think it will be Monday; it is one of the quickest to tape and they have to have a crew working, holiday or no. 

3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Then Tiffany - TIFFANY! - was suddenly the Voice of Reason - calmly reminding Bronte there was nothing to worry about, Bronte just had to have trust in her fellow HGs to follow through with the plan to BD Vic.  Tiffany even reminded Bronte that she (Tiff) was in the exact same position, and she was not worried at all.

I did not expect to awake to this!  Frank is the only one not underestimating her, it seems.  

Where is Day with all of this?  Last I knew she wanted Tiff gone, yet keeping her appears to be in her best interest.  Z, too. 

ETA.  Answering my own question. 

BB18 Updates ‏@BB18FanUpdates  3h3 hours ago

Tiffany, Bridgette, and Natalie are starting their own alliance with Day, and Bronte! They want to take down Frank! #BB18 #BBLF

Okay, we are going to see some action if one of the women can win HOH, something that has either eluded them thus far or they are throwing it.  

Edited by wings707

I like Natalie's game play a lot, but I admit when I heard her say "I can get any guy I want"  more than once it rubbed me the wrong way.    

Per jokers she told the girls she would date James.   If this is true (I don't think there is any reason for her to lie about it) then I like her even more.   I'm not really a James fan, but it shows that she's not a superficial person,  since I don't think anyone would consider him beefcake/arm candy.  Good for her

Jokers:

Natalie just told the girls she would actually date James 1:40AM
Natalie is sweet on James and admits he is her type 1:41AM

• Love 4
4 hours ago, mooses said:

Tiff is trying to pull Natalie/Bronte/Bridgette into the Fatal Five for a super-girl alliance. She said she'll talk to Day about it, which I think will seal her fate this week. 

Day is very skeptical of Frank, but she is way more untrusting of Tiffany. Like I don't think she has the capacity to trust Tiffany for more than an hour or two. I'd love to see them turn the tables and see Frank's cockiness get turned around, but I don't think Day will be up for committing this early - and definitely not like Tiff talking to the Spy Girls without her consent.

ETA: Good on Tiff for realizing she needs to get some extra support - but wait until you're not on the chopping block to make some risky moves!

She did speak with Day about it. Day is a little hesitant but is for it. So were Nicole and Zakiyah when Day run the idea by them

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Does Paulie really have the guts to put Victor on the block? That's such an aggressive move, and he's so not an aggressive guy.

Everyone is on board with Victor out so he has to; he has been rehearsing his speech. I am not sure what reason he is going to give.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Everyone is on board with Victor out so he has to; he has been rehearsing his speech. I am not sure what reason he is going to give.  

Good point. If the whole house is behind it, he could muster up the courage.

• Love 1

I actually think Frank is making a pretty big mistake by wanting Victor out. Victor is dumb and a bro. Depending on who wins HOH next, evicting Victor could be the catalyst for this all girls alliance that Tiffany is trying to organize. 

Obviously I'm happy about it, anything to get Frank out. I'm just not sure I understand his logic behind wanting Vic out.

I'm gonna need Tiffany or one of the Spy girls to win HOH next though. Otherwise, one of them will be gone next. 

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, vb68 said:

I'm still on the fence on which alliance Frank really wants to roll with-- he throws his boys Paulie and Corey under the bus quite a bit.  I still think he's legitimately loyal to the three other vets.  He also admitted tonight to James that he's scared Tiffany would nominate him.

I think he is with the vets but he is grooming some of the newbies to be minions of his so that towards the end if they get power he'll be saved over the otehr vets and that if he gets to the F2 they'll vote for him over the other vet. I mean it's a pretty unsurprising strategy. As others have said though, I think he might be playing it a bit too hard too early. Not to mention ...

30 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I actually think Frank is making a pretty big mistake by wanting Victor out. Victor is dumb and a bro. Depending on who wins HOH next, evicting Victor could be the catalyst for this all girls alliance that Tiffany is trying to organize. 

This. Which is why I won't be surprised if Frank tries to steer the vote onto Tiffany this week. If he can find a way to do it without losing Paulie then he'll definitely go for it imo.

• Love 4

Good point. If the whole house is behind it, he could muster up the courage.

Paulie definitely has the courage.  Everybody else, even Paul, knows the wheels are in motion.  I don't see him backing out now. 

I am not sure what reason he is going to give.  

Paulie kept saying last night that it was going to be some version of how Victor acted towards him (Paulie) last week when Victor was Jozea's number two and Paulie felt they just kept dissing him.  It's going to be personal, and Paulie seems quite proud and puffed up that's he's going to take all the heat.  I think he wants to show everyone that he's a stand up guy. Paulie's told all the girls that Victor is rude or disrespectful to them after the ceremony, he'll go off on him.

This. Which is why I won't be surprised if Frank tries to steer the vote onto Tiffany this week. 

But again, if Paulie  makes this personal speech about Victor, I just think the vote is going to be set in stone for the week. 

• Love 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. Which is why I won't be surprised if Frank tries to steer the vote onto Tiffany this week. If he can find a way to do it without losing Paulie then he'll definitely go for it imo.

Given the talk Frank had with James last night (in SR) I don't think this will happen.  He wants vets to stick together. Bronte is the next target and then Tiff, in that moment.  Things can change today.   Paulie will not agree to a Tiff out vote.  James does not think Day would go to a woman's alliance.  LOL!  

From FORT "As Frank sits upstairs telling Corey and Paulie that Day would never go the female alliance route to take him down, Day sits downstairs with Tiffany planning an all-girls group to take Frank out before the jury."

Natalie has a crush on James and they have been hanging out and sleeping together.  He may bring some information back about girls alliance.  OR keep that to himself for his own advantage down the line.  I would respect his game more if this turns out to be the case.  No one seems bothered by his flirtation with Nat, yet anyway.  They may just dismiss that as she flirts with everyone and not believe she is serious. 

I see Bronte as his biggest threat and best choice to eliminate next week.  

ETA. I deleted BBAD.  I may be wrong on the order he mentioned to James. Tiff might have even been 3rd.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I'll believe Paulie is going to say all this when he actually says it. Those Caliafiore's talk a big game but they rarely deliver on it!

I think Victor will likely go, but I don't think it's set in stone at all with Tiffany up there as well. And now we have multiple people who know that most of the women are thinking about aligning and are onto Frank so that could easily get out and then Tiffany could be screwed.

• Love 2

According to reality recaps there is a romur that the house is going to divide, it's going to be day and Frank leading opposite sides. Dont know if it's true but it looks like it is.

• Love 1

It does look like the house will divide shortly. I do think Day realizes that she needs Tiffany to stick around longer in order to maintain an all girls alliance. Day isn't dumb, even if she can act rashly. She is catching onto Frank, just like most of the girls are, and I think she realizes that she needs Tiff as a number. 

I'd be down for an all girls alliance. Reading up on Jokers, it looks like Day, Nicole, and Zak (or at least Day and Zak) want to take down all the boys, but leave Paulie for last. If a girl can win HOH on Thursday (preferably Natalie or Tiff), then they could actually take down Frank next week. Of course, they don't know about Battle Block, so there's a chance Frank could come back into the house. But how sweet would it be if he lost to the fifth evictee and it was Tiffany? I know because I said it, it will never happen, but...wouldn't it be sweet to watch Frank's dreams of coming back into the house crushed right in front of him by the one who he wanted out the most? 

Seriously, though, if these girls can stick to an all girls alliance and bring down the guys, I'd be pretty happy. They can keep James and Paulie around, as both boys seem fine with the women running the house and both are the most comfortable with hanging out with them. Plus, Zak and Tiffany are close to Paulie, and Natalie is getting close to James, so they got those boys in their pockets, for sure. If the girls can set aside their differences and team up against the strong male players, like Frank and Paul, they could really make it far. Now, I'll have to believe this all girls alliance when I see it for myself. 

• Love 13

I would love it if Day and Frank branched off to form their own alliances.  They're both very strong-minded people so it would make for interesting Live Feeds.

I know I stand alone here, but I think Frank is playing a good game.  I know people don't seem to like him for things he said or did in his past, but I don't remember him much from his previous season.  All I remember is the carrot suit he wore to Dan's funeral.  

My 2 cents on the possibility of Paulie taking Paul off the block:  I think he should do it.  Why?  Because if they all want Vic out, then keeping Paul on the block isn't going to change anything Paul-wise THIS week.  Paulie would put up Vic, the HG's would vote him out, and Paul would still be in the game.  So, following that logic -- with Paul still in the game whether he's on the block or whether Paulie takes him down -- I think it would be good game play for Paulie to take Paul down because he could use that to convince Paul that it's "the others" who want Paul out and "not him."  Paul's a goner ether way, but if Paulie takes him off the block, it might benefit Paulie down the road if he makes it to the finale.  It might gain him an extra vote.  Taking Bronte off the block would gain him nothing.  She's too tight with the "girl power" stuff.

• Love 2
(edited)

I like Frank and think he is playing a good game.  

I also like the idea of an all girls alliance taking over the house.  

All I ask of this show is to be entertained and it has surpassed that expectation already!  

Tiffany cannot/should not win HOH because her team (Nicole and Cory) is tricky.  In the huddle to choose who gets the spot, Nicole (if really with the girls) would expose herself and the alliance to Cory and the 8.  She would not do that this soon and Tiff knows that (assuming).  

I can root for either side easily.     

Edited by wings707