Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, druzy said:

They sure like to travel.

image.thumb.png.279eeae3228c16636c25d5e3fdbbe509.png

When do you think was the last time they were home for an entire month? Who takes care of their brood and their dogs? Someone has to get shafted with that task...

• Love 4

Kate Gosselin and the Duggars showed that if you're in good with TLC, there are all kinds of perks. Travel, freebies, and speaking engagements(don't know if this has been affected by covid.). I guess they're going to enjoy it while they can and don't mess it up like Kate and the Duggars.

• Love 1
On 9/30/2021 at 8:39 PM, all4mom2 said:

I always wonder what the heck little kids are carrying in there (especially when they're just starting pre-school); snacks?  It's like part of a uniform or something.

Even kindergartners have homework now! 
I really think kids shouldn't have homework until middle school (that's how it was in my day, although then it was junior high - 7th grade). Kids need to go home and play. Play is important, too.

• Love 7
On 10/1/2021 at 1:27 AM, Elodia said:

I guess proof-reading is not Danielle's thing. Or doesn't she know the difference between apart and a part of? 

Screenshot_20211001_082427_com.whatsapp.jpg

That bugs the crap out of me. So many people don’t know the difference between “apart” and “a part”! I’m talking college educated people. (BTW, did either Danielle or Adam go to/graduate from college?) I really don’t get why that’s confusing. I’m sure I learned that in elementary school, or middle school at the latest. Along with there, their, and they’re 😆

Edited by MzTori77
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Danielle went to McNeese State, but I don't remember reading she graduated.   Adam went right to work, and the two met while working at Target. 

https://www.thelist.com/176841/what-the-busbys-were-like-before-they-got-famous/

However, this article is old, and a total suck up article. 

Two quotes stood out to me:

"Blogging about your infertility journey was something I never thought I would enjoy," Danielle wrote on the family blog, It's a Buzz World, in 2015. "I'm not a writer, I always hated English and Literature..."   -  Yeah, no kidding (see above comment about a part vs apart)

"Both Adam and I were doing great at our jobs, providing for our family of three and began to live a lifestyle of 'what we want, we get,'"    -   That hasn't changed either, obviously.

God, I hate these people.

• Love 14
On 10/4/2021 at 12:08 PM, all4mom2 said:

No, neither one attended college.  Which makes their wealth even more galling.

But why shouldn't people who don't go to college do well? There's more than one way to learn.

• Love 7
On 10/5/2021 at 11:41 AM, camom said:

I agree that their wealth is galling, but not because they lack a college education.  There are plenty of hard working people in the trades (electricians, plumbers, contractors, etc.) who do quite well and do not require a bachelor's degree. 

Yes, but they're not "hardworking tradespeople," either; they just popped out a bunch of babies thanks to medical advances.

• Love 13
On 9/18/2021 at 7:45 AM, MzTori77 said:

Has Danielle addressed or denied the tummy tuck rumor? I haven’t seen if she has. There is NO WAY she didn’t have a tummy tuck or some procedure. If you carry 5 babies, your skin isn’t going to tighten back, matter how many crunches you do. My daughter, who was itty bitty before having twins, still has some lose skin around her belly. Granted, she doesn’t exercise haha but what working mom of twins does?? Well other than Danielle, a “working” mom of 6. 

it is not just the skin that stretches  you have  2 parallel band muscles that come together run right down the middle  of the torso (the 6 pack muscles)  ,,

pregnancy stretches those muscles apart  it is called diastasis recti or diastasis recti abdominis.   if they are stretched beyond a certain point the only way to correct it is through surgery......

here is how you test yourself   Diastasis recti is a separation of the rectus abdominis or '6 pack' muscles in the mid line of 2 or more fingers spaces. The size of this muscle separation is readily measured by feeling for the gap when lying down and raising the head and shoulders off the supporting surface.Oct 29, 2014

she carried 5 babies at once  she absolutely had to have these muscles surgically connected afterwards

• Love 3
On 9/15/2021 at 2:11 AM, Elodia said:

She wants to show her fans that she is just like all the other working moms. "See? I'm just a normal hard-working all-american-mom and if I can do this, you can do this too". And I think the believes this crap. 

They do.  I remember posting that they had already bought the new house and them going back to the mold house was just a story line.  The fan club all attacked me saying I didn't know what I was talking about when you could look it up in the property assessments  that it was purchased already.  Unnbelievable  to me how gullible some of their followers are.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, justdoit10 said:

Unnbelievable  to me how gullible some of their followers are.

Oh yes...and the praises Danielle always gets when she posts something about doing homework with the quints. For example: "You're a rock star mom!!!! Not many could have accomplished everything you and your hubby have". - WTF? They "accomplished" what they have by pimping out their kids and having lots and lots and lots of help. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Elodia said:

Oh yes...and the praises Danielle always gets when she posts something about doing homework with the quints. For example: "You're a rock star mom!!!! Not many could have accomplished everything you and your hubby have". - WTF? They "accomplished" what they have by pimping out their kids and having lots and lots and lots of help. 

I haven't watched the show the last few years.  It was entertaining to watch the kids when they were little and they were doing what little kids do.  Now it is all staged and I don't find it entertaining at all.  They use the kids for a paycheck.  How many times can you drag out the Hazel eye story or Danielles latest illness?  I never could stand Adam and Danielle is right there with him now.  Both are so materialistic.

• Love 14
On 10/17/2021 at 5:40 AM, all4mom2 said:

Is this show ever coming back?  I mean, I hope not...

I think they're still having a huge fanbase. And they're gonna milking it till the end. Never mind the kids' privacy. 

On 10/19/2021 at 12:24 AM, Elodia said:

I wouldn't mind at all if the show had come to an end. 😁

Danielle and Adam will be doing this forever if it's up to them. Before we know it there will be wedding specials then baby specials.

• Love 6

Even if the show ends it won't really end, especially not with Adumb's It's a Buzz World youtube channel and shop probably given them plenty of income aside from whatever TLC's given them. They'll do quite well until the day people just stop caring and the girls are no longer that little and cute.

• Love 7
On 10/28/2021 at 8:02 AM, overtherainbow said:

Even if the show ends it won't really end, especially not with Adumb's It's a Buzz World youtube channel and shop probably given them plenty of income aside from whatever TLC's given them. They'll do quite well until the day people just stop caring and the girls are no longer that little and cute.

They're already "not that little and cute."  I feel sorry for any of them that would actually like some privacy as they grow up and go through life (possibly Parker).

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 8

Another Mom weekend for Danielle, and there are a lot of snarky comments on her IG. Adam hasn't rushed over to defend her yet, but a few others are. Sorry for the bad editing of the screenshot. No editing skills with me😁

IMG-20211105-WA0000.jpg

Edited by Elodia
  • Love 3
On 10/17/2021 at 9:50 PM, Elodia said:

I think they're still having a huge fanbase. And they're gonna milking it till the end. Never mind the kids' privacy. 

I don't know...the episode the last one of season 8 was shown back in may.....it's November and nothing has been released so far 

• Love 2
On 2/27/2022 at 1:21 AM, Elodia said:

Did you hear Danielle's minute long blabbering about her brand new lip injections in her Instastories? OMG, she is so full of herself. 

What happened to her mystery illness? I thought it was supposed to be something autoimmune. If so, the last thing she should be doing is putting anything foreign in her body such as silicone or juvederm. 

• Love 10
On 3/1/2022 at 11:58 AM, Elodia said:

Hopefully not. The kids deserve privacy. 

Those kids aren’t getting privacy whether the show comes back or not. Adam will have cameras in their faces until they’re old enough to turn on him.

• Love 9

I think they usually film from fall until about April, then put the season on the air a few months later.    Last year's filming ended in April 2021.  

Justduckey is right, between Adam's filming of everything, the social media postings, and the commercials on social media for the sponsors, the kids never are off camera.  

• Love 3