Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Update on the Skinnygirl v. Tipsy Girl.  Tipsy's tagline is, "Drink like a celebrity."  Skinnygirl uses "Drink like a lady". 

16 hours ago, NewDigs said:

"Drink like a lady"? Huh? 

I think I'd rather drink like a celebrity.

Doesn't the word "lady" sound kind of stuffy? Not sure what she's going for but that tagline sounds neither lo-cal nor, I dunno, fun?

9 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Bethenney should change the tag line on her drinks to "drink like a bitch

Hahaha.  I would never associate Bethenny and Lady.  Balls, zeros fucks etc. "SKG Margaritas as bitter as the soon to be 2x divorcee with major mommy and food issues"

• Love 8

For me it's as simple as this:  Bethenny (for all of her faults) tried very hard last year to help steer Sonja onto a path of financial stability.  I believe she did this because she genuinely liked her and they have the divorced (divorcing), one daughter thing in common.  I do believe that Bethenny wants to see her friends succeed and do well.  I just think that desire comes to a screeching halt when it may cut into her own bottom line.  I know if I had made the effort after everyone else had written a friend off, and then the friend turned around and did this to me....I'd be honked off.

While I think Sonja is fun, I find her to be massively lazy.  She doesn't want to do the grunt work, she wants to slap her name on someone else's work.  So while I enjoy her personality, I don't respect her in a business sense. 

I don't care if it was Peter's idea/vision/scheme or whatever you want to call it.  It was lame for Sonja to attach herself to it.  For Bravo watchers there is no similarity between Skinnygirl and Tipsy Girl, but for the average consumer who may have heard about the brand through word of mouth, I think the "girl" part would ring in one's head (ie:  " I can't remember the brand that Jane was talking about, but it's something-girl.") That's where the cheater brand comes into play, and with the taglines being so similar, it should be obvious that by changing only one word, that they are trying to go after that demographic.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am thinking  martini glass is really not unique in the spirits industry. 

I don't believe a martini glass is unique, but they are similar in that way and I immediately had a flash of the old Skinnygirl logo.  Probably because I had the same reaction to both, which is that neither a margarita nor a glass of prosecco are properly served in a martini glass. I am glad to see that at least now, Bethenny's Skinnygirl is holding the appropriate glass for each of her drinks.  Good job, B. 

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, JenFromCincy said:

For me it's as simple as this:  Bethenny (for all of her faults) tried very hard last year to help steer Sonja onto a path of financial stability.  I believe she did this because she genuinely liked her and they have the divorced (divorcing), one daughter thing in common.  I do believe that Bethenny wants to see her friends succeed and do well.  I just think that desire comes to a screeching halt when it may cut into her own bottom line.  I know if I had made the effort after everyone else had written a friend off, and then the friend turned around and did this to me....I'd be honked off.

While I think Sonja is fun, I find her to be massively lazy.  She doesn't want to do the grunt work, she wants to slap her name on someone else's work.  So while I enjoy her personality, I don't respect her in a business sense. 

I don't care if it was Peter's idea/vision/scheme or whatever you want to call it.  It was lame for Sonja to attach herself to it.  For Bravo watchers there is no similarity between Skinnygirl and Tipsy Girl, but for the average consumer who may have heard about the brand through word of mouth, I think the "girl" part would ring in one's head (ie:  " I can't remember the brand that Jane was talking about, but it's something-girl.") That's where the cheater brand comes into play, and with the taglines being so similar, it should be obvious that by changing only one word, that they are trying to go after that demographic.

Well said.  

The very next time I use my Madonna-British accent, I will find a way to say "honked off".  Lol.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, shoegal said:

I don't believe a martini glass is unique, but they are similar in that way and I immediately had a flash of the old Skinnygirl logo.  Probably because I had the same reaction to both, which is that neither a margarita nor a glass of prosecco are properly served in a martini glass. I am glad to see that at least now, Bethenny's Skinnygirl is holding the appropriate glass for each of her drinks.  Good job, B. 

Tipsy Girl is also producing a vodka line according to Peter.  Hope that clears up the confusion.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Tipsy Girl is also producing a vodka line according to Peter.  Hope that clears up the confusion.

I'm shocked!  I'm sure there's a sangria, some wine and a margarita coming. 

58 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Beth has a Vodka as well.  

It was in response as to why Peter had a martini glass on the label.  There was vodka long before Bethenny and Skinnygirl.   Adrienne Maloof has a vodka line and her family's money comes from booze and she is a real housewife.  LVP has vodka as well.  The difference between Skinnygirl vodka and the others is Skinnygirl is 60 proof and the others are 80 proof.  Here is an article about how many calories saved:  http://vinepair.com/wine-blog/how-many-calories-do-skinnygirl-cocktails-really-save-you/

• Love 1
5 hours ago, JenFromCincy said:

Well said. From what I've seen of Sonja, I'm not readily willing to believe that she attached herself to the brand with any malicious intent to hurt Bethenny's bottom line. I think you hit the nail on the head with Sonja as a businesswoman - she's too lazy. She uses her money/image to attach herself to any and every business venture in hopes that one or more will work out. She has zero business acumen. The reason every single one of those ventures fail or doesn't launch is because Sonja doesn't realize how important it is to have the drive to WANT to be in business. Its starts with a passion and a vision. Sonja has neither. It's a lot harder to find success when you care more about the output of profit then you do the process it takes to get to that point.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, shoegal said:

I don't believe a martini glass is unique, but they are similar in that way and I immediately had a flash of the old Skinnygirl logo.  Probably because I had the same reaction to both, which is that neither a margarita nor a glass of prosecco are properly served in a martini glass. I am glad to see that at least now, Bethenny's Skinnygirl is holding the appropriate glass for each of her drinks.  Good job, B. 

You mean the one that Alex designed? Wonder if she was ever paid.

8 hours ago, JenFromCincy said:

For me it's as simple as this:  Bethenny (for all of her faults) tried very hard last year to help steer Sonja onto a path of financial stability.  I believe she did this because she genuinely liked her and they have the divorced (divorcing), one daughter thing in common.  I do believe that Bethenny wants to see her friends succeed and do well.  I just think that desire comes to a screeching halt when it may cut into her own bottom line.  I know if I had made the effort after everyone else had written a friend off, and then the friend turned around and did this to me....I'd be honked off.

Bolding mine.

I do not remember that.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

You mean the one that Alex designed? Wonder if she was ever paid.

Bolding mine.

I do not remember that.

That's because Bethenny did no such thing. She let Sonja sit in on 1 meeting, ask questions and take notes....that's about it. There was no talk about finances, stability be it personal or business, none. LOL

• Love 5
(edited)
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

That's because Bethenny did no such thing. She let Sonja sit in on 1 meeting, ask questions and take notes....that's about it. There was no talk about finances, stability be it personal or business, none. LOL

She sat in on a meeting for Sonja's fashion line and let Sonja sit in on a Skinnygirl meeting.  She offered her advice on both occasions.  Even Heather basically told Bethenny "more power to ya" and that she was done trying. 

ETA:  She didn't talk to Sonja about finances, but she expressed in talking heads that she felt bad for her and wanted to help.

Edited by JenFromCincy
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, JenFromCincy said:

She sat in on a meeting for Sonja's fashion line and let Sonja sit in on a Skinnygirl meeting.  She offered her advice on both occasions.  Even Heather basically told Bethenny "more power to ya" and that she was done trying. 

ETA:  She didn't talk to Sonja about finances, but she expressed in talking heads that she felt bad for her and wanted to help.

Heather also sat in on Sonja's "team" meeting and gave her opinions as well. Bethenny mainly made faces and snarked to/about Sonja's "team" and not much more, Heather was more to the point and on point business wise in that meeting. Yes, Heather basically told Bethenny go for it and Bethenny acted like Heather didn't know enough to help/advise Sonja even though Heather's business was successful well before she joined the NY cast unlike Bethenny who's success is a direct result from being a NY cast member. LOL

I don't think there has been 1 cast member in the last few years that hasn't expressed concern for Sonja and want to help her get it together and most have done it not only in their THs but to Sonja's face. Too bad Sonja refuses to listen to anyone other than those with quick cash and low scruples (clothing team/Peter).

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Heather also sat in on Sonja's "team" meeting and gave her opinions as well. Bethenny mainly made faces and snarked to/about Sonja's "team" and not much more, Heather was more to the point and on point business wise in that meeting. Yes, Heather basically told Bethenny go for it and Bethenny acted like Heather didn't know enough to help/advise Sonja even though Heather's business was successful well before she joined the NY cast unlike Bethenny who's success is a direct result from being a NY cast member. LOL

I don't think there has been 1 cast member in the last few years that hasn't expressed concern for Sonja and want to help her get it together and most have done it not only in their THs but to Sonja's face. Too bad Sonja refuses to listen to anyone other than those with quick cash and low scruples (clothing team/Peter).

Completely agree. Did not think that I expressed that it was only Bethenny that ever tried, I meant to convey the sentiment that everyone else was sick of banging their heads against the wall, so Bethenny took her shot. I also didn't mean for anyone to interpret my view as it being loving and selfless on her part, but I do feel the desire to help was sincere. The motive you ascribed in regard to wanting to outshine Heather in mentoring ability might also be valid, but it doesn't take away in my eyes that effort was made, and that after doing so Bethenny would be honked off about the Peter gig.

• Love 5

Beth worked with Sonja on three occasions.  She invited her to her SG meeting, she went to the first meeting with Sonja's team (where she said she didn't understand why she hadn't invited Heather because she was the expert in that business), and she went to the second meeting with Heather. She said at one point that she was afraid that Sonja was being taken advantage of by those idiots. I have no idea if she actually helped her, but Sonja heaped bucket loads of praise on Beth, saying time and time again that she was the only one had ever really been supportive of her. Someone here quoted several of these passages from her various blogs. I remember being irritated at the time, because she seemed to dismiss the help that Heather had offered her on the Toaster Oven, acting as if Beth was the one and only person to ever care about her finding success.  At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if Beth helped or not, or if she really cared about Sonja. The thing that matters is that Sonja expressed that she had helped and said she was grateful. Which makes this most recent deal all the more horrible. And because it cannot be said enough, I love any and all shit coming down on Sonja because of the way she treated Heather. She deserves every single bit of it. Beth said recently that she really likes Heather away from the show. I hope that occassionally they get together and just laugh, and laugh, and laugh. 

• Love 8

I think Bethenny really does care about Sonja. It's easy for someone like Heather to get exasperated and want to write Sonja off, because she only has known her in the last few years. I remember when B and Sonja went to scary island together, Sonja was not nearly as delusional back then. She was light and fun and seemed very level-headed. I remember her being comforting to Beth and trying to make peace several times when things got tough between her and Kelly. I think it's likely very hard to see someone go downhill the way Sonja has, and Beth very genuinely wanted to reach back in and find that sensible woman and help her out. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Beth worked with Sonja on three occasions.  She invited her to her SG meeting, she went to the first meeting with Sonja's team (where she said she didn't understand why she hadn't invited Heather because she was the expert in that business), and she went to the second meeting with Heather. She said at one point that she was afraid that Sonja was being taken advantage of by those idiots. I have no idea if she actually helped her, but Sonja heaped bucket loads of praise on Beth, saying time and time again that she was the only one had ever really been supportive of her. Someone here quoted several of these passages from her various blogs. I remember being irritated at the time, because she seemed to dismiss the help that Heather had offered her on the Toaster Oven, acting as if Beth was the one and only person to ever care about her finding success.  At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if Beth helped or not, or if she really cared about Sonja. The thing that matters is that Sonja expressed that she had helped and said she was grateful. Which makes this most recent deal all the more horrible. And because it cannot be said enough, I love any and all shit coming down on Sonja because of the way she treated Heather. She deserves every single bit of it. Beth said recently that she really likes Heather away from the show. I hope that occassionally they get together and just laugh, and laugh, and laugh. 

I agree, it was annoying that Sonja dismissed everything Heather did for her and she deserves to get yelled at by Bethenny with this stunt but I really believe that Bethenny saved her anger/ire for the show and didn't address it when she first found out and that is where I think Bethenny is wrong.

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think Bethenny really does care about Sonja. It's easy for someone like Heather to get exasperated and want to write Sonja off, because she only has known her in the last few years. I remember when B and Sonja went to scary island together, Sonja was not nearly as delusional back then. She was light and fun and seemed very level-headed. I remember her being comforting to Beth and trying to make peace several times when things got tough between her and Kelly. I think it's likely very hard to see someone go downhill the way Sonja has, and Beth very genuinely wanted to reach back in and find that sensible woman and help her out. 

Heather only got exasperated with Sonja when Sonja got dismissive with everything Heather had done for her. Bethenny had not been in contact with Sonja since she left the HW show years ago. Sonja wasn't included in any of Bethenny's spinoff shows or her Talk show and they didn't see each other in real life during that time either. IMO, Bethenny was trying to showcase her "business acumen" on camera far more than she was trying to help/teach Sonja.

• Love 6

I am cynic, I think all "helps" including Kelly supervising the original photo shoot where she complained of seeing Sonja's cooch (as opposed to Kelly going commando on the red carpet in a mini-skirt and being caught on film) has more to do with storylines than any real advice.   Alex, at Bethenny's request made a Skinnygirl logo for an event, Bethenny didn't use it going forward but she did thank Alex for it.  The difference between Bethenny and Alex's interaction versus Sonja and Heather is Sonja openly said she did not like the design.  Just because it is offered does not mean the client has to accept it.  Advertising agencies commit time and money everyday to pitches they don't land.  Sonja mistake was she argued about her views instead of politely thanking Heather for her efforts.   Sonja never got that Heather was asking more for an acknowledgment for her work and effort more than anything else.  Josh was a jerk but he was the one who essentially told Sonja she needed to come up with some money to hire people to help.

Bethenny including Sonja in the brand meeting was as much for Skinnygirl exposure as it was for Sonja's benefit.  It did wake Sonja up to the fact that people that mean business do it in a business setting, not over lunch.  Sonja just does not have Bethenny's gravitas and no serious company will ever approach her about being the face of their product.  I don't care how much hard work Sonja puts in.  Sonja allows herself year after year to be the punchline-the fact she got a fashion together last year was a minor miracle.  I could not really knock Sonja's backers as I could not imagine anyone taking her seriously.  Bethenny and Heather both got to play off of Sonja's backers and show their superior business skills. 

Last year it was Heather who finally had to cut through the all-knowing Bethenny crap and call her out for her comments about Ramona's book.  Yes, Ramona did have the right to write a book.  The fact it is just another nothing RH bargain bin memoir has to do with the wisdom of the book buying public. 

• Love 4

Maybe this does belong in the Beth/Jason divorce thread but....Jason could have said a lot about the divorce.  He didn't.  He has said nothing.  Beth, on the other hand, has brought her divorce in any way, shape or form.  In other words, Beth will go there.  She will do digs whenever she can. She's brought it up last season and she's doing it this season.  It's just another example of Beth going for the jugular in order to win without any consideration to her daughter who happens to be this man's daughter.

She did it to her mother.  I don't judge her mother because I don't know her story.  But I know this.  Beth has chosen to speak about her mother and being raised by wolves.  Her mother responded, which is her right.  Beth was outraged.  She declared she hated her.  Double standard much?

What I do know:  Beth is truly eff'ed up and delusional.  She may have made millions (not a hundred million.  Read the legitimate stories) but she's one unhappy person.  Money doesn't buy you happiness.  And yeah, Lu, money doesn't buy you class (sorry, I couldn't resist.  I'm looking at you). 

• Love 4

^I will judge her mother. It is very obvious from what Bethanny says and her mother admitted - her mother has bipolar disorder. My mom had rapid cycling bipolar disorder. So when Beth talks about the abandonment for weeks, or the suicide attempts, or loud sex with sketch balls by mom while she listened ignored as a child,  or substance abuse by her mom (aka self medicating), and general not giving a damnness randomly by a parent that was beautiful and idolized I GET IT. It was all shit i went through.

And her 1st husband -my dad - walked out when I was born too like Beth's. (Their divorce took 4 yrs, like Beth's). 

my difference is i don't identify myself as being raised by wolves or blame her for something that isnt chosen or feel sorry for myself. It bothers she uses it as a crutch and justification. She is not entitled to be rude or sympathized for 20-30 yrs for this when we all have shit. Have gone through the same or were raped or molested or dealt with a handicap or abusive partner ect. 

Trust me when I say I'm not bashing her or trying to get to deep but she's not some sympathy case just because her mom is crazy and dad an irresponsible dick. That's like 10% of society. And by the way I am very close to my mom now and she's still rapid cycling bipolar and each day is different. I think she's more similar than she wants to admit to her mom, and this is why she hates her. I was diagnosed as neurotic as college student but don't see that in her just a control freak with manic tendencies at times. Jmho. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/17/2016 at 6:24 PM, JenFromCincy said:

Yeah, I was completely rolling my eyes when Bethenny told Sonja "I let you into my world".  I mean, shit, let's not over exaggerate here.  Bethenny let Sonja sit in some stupid meeting where people were batting a few ideas around.  To me it was the equivalent of "Take your Daughter to Work" day or something.  I would hardly consider the few hours that Sonja probably spent shadowing Beth one afternoon and taking her around the office profoundly earth-shattering.  I dunno.  Just me?  Hardly trade secret worthy.

And anyway, Sonja is just too lazy and too stupid to do anything with any solid business info, mentoring, or whatever Bethenny let Sonja in on (while Sonja was visiting her world for the afternoon).  Sonja took zero advice from Heather and took zero advice from Kristen's husband Josh.  She is not going to take any pertinent business advice from Bethenny.

I agree with another poster who said maybe B's anger was somewhat misdirected in that Bethenny was more pissed at Sonja's sleezy business partner Peter.  Peter's so greasy, disgusting, and calculating IMO.  Sonja, well, she's just a colossal dip shit and has no business getting involved in any business adventures period.  She needs to hang that up or she'll wind up with another 7 million dollar judgement to pay off if she's not careful.  

If I was Bethenny I wouldn't be losing much sleep over Sonja's copy cat liquor BS.  Every single damned housewife  on every one of these franchises has some kind of booze on the market and no one even seemed successful except Bethenny and maybe Lisa VanderPump (and I don't even know how popular LVP's sangria is).

Adrienne Maloof had liquor, Vicki Gunvalson had liquor, Tamra Judge, Teresa Giudice, now Sonja.  None of it's going to go anywhere.  I've tried SG products and they were vile.  The alcohol sucked.  Fucking rot-gut extraordinaire.  I took some of it to a book club party (back when SG was super popular and new) and no one liked or drank it.  The host wound up pouring it down the drain.  And we are big drinkers!  No one in my set is going to waste perfectly good booze ;) so that should tell you something. Hey, Bethenny.  I want my $35 back.

I think Bethenny had a right to be mad at Sonja (I'd be pissed too on a personal level) however, the "I don't ever want to have anything to do with you" BS (paraphrasing here) was completely stupid  and over the top.  Bethenny's acting like she's the freaking Godfather himself or something.  Okay, Beth, you had your dismissive sit-down with Sonja - we get it.  You're all powerful.  You're the man.  We get it already.

I am sort of wondering when Peter got a trademark (or whatever one would properly call it) on the "Tipsy Girl" brand name?  I'd LMAO if Peter secured his trademark branding before SG secured theirs.  What would B say then?  I mean, damn.  Bethenny acts like she invented vodka, the margarita, prosecco, and every single thing under the sun.  It's starting to get exhausting and ridiculous.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 3

Sonja didn't create the wine, she lent her name to it because the sleazy promoters wanted the free publicity they would get by tweaking Bethenny's nose on RHNY.  It's working.

If Sonja had called it Sexy Sonja, or Sonja Morgan, or Sip Like Sonja, or Sexy J, or any of a million other things? Bethenny wouldn't care, and would probably help her promote it.  Only wait!  It's NOT Sonja's wine at all!  Oh, and what's more, it's really to promote a new restaurant called Tipsy Girl.  Although he had a Facebook Page up about it, and now I can't find it, or it won't load.  ?  http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-skinnygirl-sonja-morgan-tipsy-girl-lawsuit

• Love 2
(edited)

So, People magazine said Peter lied about trademarking Tipsy Girl "years ago" and it was really in April, 2015 when he first applied? God. Sonja is so stupid she just makes my head hurt.  This is prolly the nail in the coffin for any future friendship between Bethenny and Sonja.  Dumb ass Sonja really burned that bridge.  She'd better watch out because if Bethenny tells Andy she refuses to film with Sonja maybe Sonja will be off the show.  And destitute. Because the prosecco/restaurant thing isn't going anywhere IMHO and Sonja needs that paycheck.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

Sonja is so interesting because I'd bet that before she hooked up with Old Man Morgan she had some measure of hustle. I think before her marriage, Sonja had minor league gold digger skills. She was attractive, charming, and fairly quick to jump into the sack. She could have landed a Harry Dubin. But when Sonja landed Old Man Morgan, I'm sure she forgot how to hustle and convinced herself that she was smarter than she is lucky.

I always think back to that episode a couple of years ago when she had to go back into court. Sonja kept babbling about how she wore the perfume and outfit that her ex liked. Her whole perspective was that she could manipulate her ex into doing what she wanted and he never showed. Sonja's been drinking her own Kool-aid. She ignores the fact that some measure of luck played a part in getting J. A. Morgan, but it was her own selfishness and entitlement that cost her the marriage. 

• Love 7

I caught a little of this episode on replay, and I had missed some stuff on the initial viewing. For one Satoko and Sonja talking about dried up jizz...damn, and eww. Also, as Carole greets Beth at the psychic gathering, she tells her, "God, you're gorgeous". If Carole believes that, then fine, but why say it like it was the first time she'd ever seen Beth in person? Even Beth looked a little taken aback by the comment. Carole is quickly losing me this season.

• Love 3

Yeah, I was completely rolling my eyes when Bethenny told Sonja "I let you into my world".

Seriously. That meeting was set up to show off B's business.  She didn't exactly hand her the keys to the chocolate factory.

my difference is i don't identify myself as being raised by wolves or blame her for something that isnt chosen or feel sorry for myself. It bothers she uses it as a crutch and justification.

Amen to this.  And I have to say that I'm starting to think that Kelly was right all along about Bethenny, that she "plays the victim a lot."  Unfortunately for Kelly, such words of wisdom were delivered with mixed metaphors and other delusions, so no one took her seriously.  There was a great line by Tom Selleck on Blue Bloods when his coworker is trying to make excuses for a young officer's mistake on the job, trying to attribute it to his past.  He says something like "doing the best given your circumstances? That's just called life."  I think Bethenny really needs to take a step back and see how fortunate she is and recognize that it could be a whole lot worse.  I'm not holding my breath, though. 

• Love 8
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 11:50 PM, beesknees said:

So, People magazine said Peter lied about trademarking Tipsy Girl "years ago" and it was really in April, 2015 when he first applied? God. Sonja is so stupid she just makes my head hurt.  This is prolly the nail in the coffin for any future friendship between Bethenny and Sonja.  Dumb ass Sonja really burned that bridge.  She'd better watch out because if Bethenny tells Andy she refuses to film with Sonja maybe Sonja will be off the show.  And destitute. Because the prosecco/restaurant thing isn't going anywhere IMHO and Sonja needs that paycheck.

Sonja and Luann were 100 times more entertaining than Bethenny pounding her chest about Skinnygirl.  bethenny is a smart business woman-she knows she needs clowns to make the circus happen.  Jules is going nowhere and can't speak half the time.

I don't know. Maybe they've worn me down but after Cindy, Aviva, Kristen, etc., Jules doesn't bother me. She wants to have something memorable and she's chosen being Asian and Jewish and her platform is her eating disorder. I'm not sure if she realized that the editors would include so much of it. I also skipped the first few episodes (I forgot the show was coming back) so I haven't had to hear it that long.

I am seriously side-eyeing Carole's judgment about Jules' eating disorder and her issues with food. Pot. Kettle. Black. I loved Jules saying "she's also a skinny girl. So maybe she can relate to me." Shade. Jules sees through you, Carole.

John is gross. No more John, please. I mean, Dorinda can date him. I just want less of him on this show. He and Dorinda have the weirdest fights during meals. Over it.

Oh God. Sonja shoving q-tips up her nose...

Loved Jules eavesdropping.

I wonder if Ramona will start making a stink about Sonja's prosecco. It makes more sense for her to be upset about a white wine competitor than for Bethenny to make the Skinny Girl comparison. It's not like she trademarked "(Adjective) Girl."

• Love 1