Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I have been 100% in GD pain with the forums down the last few days.

On the fence now with LVP, heart says on thing, head says another.

Did anyone else notice what appeared to be possibly a hearing aid in Andy's one ear?

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Strangely enough, as someone who has disliked Yo from her very first moment on the show, my opinion of her changed a bit. I find her softer and more likable than I did before. I am glad that everyone appeared supportive of her. That was the kind thing to do. I actually hope she comes back. I would like to dislike her again as much as I use to. 

Rye quoted this post from you motorcitymomma.  Hysterical and I agree!  Love, love, love this.  xoxo

• Love 2
9 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Wait now-----I've had bronchitis for 3 weeks and apparently I did it all wrong.......I didn't take any sick selfies so people could see me blowing my nose or hacking away.....I didn't write a blog about my journey.......I didn't file for divorce (well I'm not married but you get the idea) because I wasn't getting enough support.......I didn't claim my kids also have bronchitis........I didn't get mad at my friends who didn't drop everything to come hold my hand.......and most important.....I didn't refuse the antibiotics, sell my home, and go live by the river because antibiotics don't work ya'll!!!

I kneel at your feet apologizing for not being a REAL friend and flying my imaginary private plane to deliver homemade chicken soup!

LOL...well, honestly, I've been married. 3 times. It was kind of nice to be really sick and not have to worry about taking care of anyone but me! But before I get bronchitis again I will def try hard to hook a rich old guy so I can fly all over the world looking for a cure.....

When did your affair start?

9 hours ago, Giselle said:

I also want photos of your meds closet and your jiffy pop sauna or any other Rube Goldberg medical device. 

But just so you know Walnut Queen put me up to it.

And I fuckin' OWN it (arms a flailing and hips a thrusting, all whilst spinning my EEEVIL web of manipulation).

9 hours ago, Giselle said:

I can imagine a BBQ at LisaR's. A buffet of sniffing jars, exercise equipment and a scale.

Care to sniff Cheetos anyone?

I cannot bear the mere mention of Cheetos - my beloved departed cat Beanie Baby used to lick the orange off them and my fingers - no other snack foods were allowed in his house.  :~(

7 hours ago, Giselle said:

I know right!

Cracked a tooth and broke a crown cracking and gnawing rib bones with my teeth. The dentist told me I wasn't a dog...I just took that to mean be more careful and select bones to gnaw on wisely.

I broke a bunch of back teeth & crowns just clenching my jaws from stress - TMJ syndrome, too!

The last 2 pages of this forum went grey on me (kinda like this day after too much brandy in my coffee), so I'll have to go back & LIKE all those posts, GODDAMMIT.  :-)

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I kneel at your feet apologizing for not being a REAL friend and flying my imaginary private plane to deliver homemade chicken soup!

When did your affair start?

And I fuckin' OWN it (arms a flailing and hips a thrusting, all whilst spinning my EEEVIL web of manipulation).

I cannot bear the mere mention of Cheetos - my beloved departed cat Beanie Baby used to lick the orange off them and my fingers - no other snack foods were allowed in his house.  :~(

I broke a bunch of back teeth & crowns just clenching my jaws from stress - TMJ syndrome, too!

The last 2 pages of this forum went grey on me (kinda like this day after too much brandy in my coffee), so I'll have to go back & LIKE all those posts, GODDAMMIT.  :-)

But did you live in the parking lot outside the ER in a van?  If not, I call bullshit. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

But did you live in the parking lot of the ER in a van?  You deny that and I call bullshit. 

I lived in a fucking camper cab AND a barn in the 70s; in winter, in CANADA - I don't need to justify my invisible disease to you!  IT WAS MY JOURNEY!!!  ;-)

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I lived in a fucking camper cab AND a barn in the 70s; in winter, in CANADA - I don't need to justify my invisible disease to you!  IT WAS MY JOURNEY!!!  ;-)

oh fucking yes you do!  Is it a gluten sensitivity? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9

OMG, Eileen with the exaggerated drama!  If she had spoken up when Lisa asked about her affair in the first place, that would have been the end of it right there.  "I'm sorry, I'm not comfortable talking about that".  She's an adult, and she certainly should be capable of turning the topic to something else.  Move on and don't comment.  No one was twisting her arm.  And if she had been more direct when she approached Lisa the next day (or whenever it was), there also would have been no need for all of this drama.  She pussyfooted around and minimized the whole thing, which was ridiculous.  Either take a stand or don't.  Speak your mind or don't.   That was her perfect opportunity to say what she really felt, but she totally downplayed it.  And then after that conversation, she continued to accelerate it.  Over and over and over.  

And now "the affair" has been a topic on the reunion, when it should have died long ago.  For someone who is uncomfortable having it talked about, she certainly had no problem bringing it all the way up to the surface again and again.  No one cares that she had an affair, it's frankly just not that interesting, and we all certainly would have forgotten all about it long ago if she wasn't so insistent on harping on apologies that were not worded exactly the way she wanted them to be.  I didn't like her when she first joined this show, then I kind of did, and I now I am just so over her.   Her affair was a topic during many episodes, including the reunion, and that's totally on her.  She could have nipped it in the bud long ago, but I guess her anger or whatever it is toward LisaV is more important to her than any harm it might do to her child or any hurt it might cause anyone else impacted by the affair that she had.   She can't claim that talking about it on air is damaging to her son, and then continue to bring it up over and over again.  LisaV never talked about it again - It was all Eileen.  She needs to reign in the drama, and she really needs to get her priorities straight.  (And stop with the soap opera reactions to every little thing.  Nothing on this show is anywhere near that catastrophic!)

I do have to say that the way I have felt about all of the HW's has been confirmed - and strengthened - by what we've seen so far on the reunion.    I wanted to smack the smug looks off the faces of both Yo and Erika.   (And who chose that dress for Yo?  An illusion dress like that is meant to be seen from a bit of a distance - not close-up like that.  Terrible choice for a reunion show - I think it looked awful.)

(Is anyone else having trouble quoting? There have been a few posts that I wanted to quote, but for some reason the quote feature is not working for me.  Unless there's a trick to it that I'm unaware of?  In any case, it's nice to be back with y'all!)

• Love 18
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Actually Yolanda does not have Lyme Disease.  For centuries physicians and mental health care professionals have worked to define various disorders.  Why did Robin Williams, an incredibly brilliant, rich beloved man take his own life?  Or why do incredibly seemingly wealth, happy people suffer from depression?  Or why do people steal things when they have the means to pay for the same?  Why are some people pre-disposed to alcoholism or addiction?  It is all part of a very confusing and fascinating human psyche. 

There really aren't any semantics about her make-up comments.  She has admitted she did that to draw awareness to her "invisible disease".  She also claimed she lost all of her hair.  The woman has had a stringy mop of hair for years and has never been shown without hair.  A first quarter cosmetology student could diagnose her shit for hair-too much bleach.  Yolanda is not a platinum blonde. A hair cut is not the same as losing all f one's hair.

Yolanda had a wonderful platform for altruism with the David Foster Foundation-what is more heart warming than supporting children with organ transplants and their devoted families?  She didn't even bother to attend the last gala in September, in support of the Foundation.

It is difficult to find a cure for something that has a spokesperson who is so contradictory and buys and promotes improbable treatments and maladies.  Her guru claims almost everyone has Lyme Disease and it is sexually transmitted and delighted readers with a story about clever spirochetes crawling into a man's urethra and be expelled an infecting their partners.  It is declaring Lyme Disease a pandemic, when it has not been.

RHOBH is not the wrong venue for ethics or altruism-Yolanda is just the wrong messenger or poster child.  We have seen specifically LVP and Kyle with causes they support, even David Foster and his Foundation  To me, Yolanda wants attention and this was a way for all eyes on her.  Someday she may seek treatment for it but until she does she has found the perfect vehicle to draw the desired attention to herself.  They hold Lyme Disease galas and parties, there is not an active chapter for those who disbelieve claims of certain Lyme Disease characteristics.  Yet, when someone doesn't wholeheartedly endorse and support Yolanda, they are on a witch hunt, or unfeeling.  It may just be a case of the majority choosing intelligence and insight over supporting a dubious cause.  

There is no changing minds here, just offering opinions and observations. I stated mine, and give serious side eye that demonizing this woman is either intelligent or insightful.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

oh fucking yes!  Was it a gluten sensitivity? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Canaditis,0 I hear it is just awful. But I also heard eating cheese curds while having sex with a mountie humming "Oh Canada" keeps it in remission. Is that true?

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Canaditis,0 I hear it is just awful. But I also heard eating cheese curds while having sex with a mountie humming "Oh Canada" keeps it in remission. Is that true?

Only if wearing a hockey jersey at the same time.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

There is no changing minds here, just offering opinions and observations. I stated mine, and give serious side eye that demonizing this woman is either intelligent or insightful.

I think you meant 'neither.'  Yes I understand your stance.  We have talked about this for weeks. Beating a dead horse does not even cover it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind either. I certainly don't think that people who are defending Yolanda are lacking in intelligence or insightfulness. 

I also continue to disagree that Yolanda is being 'demonized' simply because she's being called out on her lies, hypocrisy, and numerous inconsistencies.

• Love 24
On 4/27/2016 at 4:11 PM, zoeysmom said:

I got the impression LVP wants to take Mohamed out of the equation for filming, the issue was just a flame up and things would go back to normal.  It has to be difficult with Yolanda demanding to be the center of everyone's universe.

That's what I thought too.  I never thought their friendship was over.  Dealing with Yo on any level is like treading carefully around landmines, and I'm sure Mohammed is used to Yolanda's demanding, judgmental ways and her superiority complex.  I'm sure he chooses not to make waves.  There is likely quite a lot that goes on that Yolanda doesn't know since life is probably far easier for everyone that way.

And how annoying was it that we couldn't even hear what LisaV was trying to say when Andy asked her about her friendship with Mohammed.  Everyone started talking over her.  So annoying!

• Love 18

What  I don't understand about Yolanda is she stays wanting a pity party for herself. The woman constantly seems to think that someone is always going to have your back. Its nothing wrong with someone asking when they learn your kids have an illness how they are. I would find it odd if someone did not ask if they never knew them to be ill. That's called having a discussion not gossip. Gossip and researching is what Rinna did looking up Munchausen by proxy.

Yolanda people don't have to stop other people from talking about you.LVP & Rinna are adults and responsible for themselves.

Rinna &Eileen need to go apparently they have way to much time and not enough to do in their personal lives. 

So what are they going to talk about in part 3?More Munchausen? Yolanda's medical closet or the fact her face gets more excited when the attention is all on her. Probably why she hangs out with Kim & Brandi she can be the queen of the loser set.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, swankie said:

I just knew Yolanda was going to play the "Woe is me, don't talk bad about me or I'll cry" card.  It just makes me so angry.  Nobody gets to call her on anything, yet she can talk down to and call out everyone else.  It's not fair.  Her running off the set was such bullshit!  I'm just sick to death of everything Yolanda!

True, but Yolanda has run the reunion for a while now. All of them since she joined, save for last season but only because she was there very long.

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, DebbieM4 said:

OMG, Eileen with the exaggerated drama!  

Have we ever seen a HW fall faster from grace than Eileen? Her over dramatization is being discussed, negatively, all over the internet - while just a season ago, her "How DARE you" was considered one of the best reality TV lines ever uttered.  Viewer's opinions are fickle but I've never seen the sentiment about a HW swing so drastically, especially one who came in almost universally liked. 

It's interesting because her 'crimes' are not really that severe.  I think it's because she dared cross LVP. 

• Love 6
On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 11:58 AM, biakbiak said:
On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 11:34 AM, AuntiePam said:

When Andy asked Eileen for her reaction after seeing all those clips of LVP trying to apologize, I expected her to say "Damn, guess I made a mountain out of a molehill.  Lisa, I'm sorry for being such an ass."  But no, she feels "vindicated".  Vindicated how?  What was in those clips that justified Eileen holding a grudge all season?   The woman is delusional and grasping for a part to play on the show.

I straight up to this don't know how Eileen felt vificated.

Eileen said she felt vindicated after they showed the clip of LisaV telling Kyle that when she apologized to Eileen the last time, she was just telling her what she wanted to hear.  It proved Eileen's point that none of LisaV's apologies were sincere.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, ryebread said:

I agree.  She isn't any more ridiculous or dangerous, to me, than the people who believe that prayer will cure them.  

Although prayer is free :)  You can even do it in your house without moving to a van!

11 hours ago, HumblePi said:

I think that's been cleared up, at least for me it is. Nevertheless, Mohamed Hadid hasn't spoken to Lisa Vanderpump in more that 8 months as confirmed by Yolanda just last week. So who is telling the truth here about that friendship, Yolanda, Mohamed or Lisa Vanderpump? 

Asked and answered, IMO.

10 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

I don't even think Rinna got into the real reason that she can't stand Kim. To me it comes back to the digs (there was more than one) about Harry. Kim couldn't focus her rage on Rinna, instead she had to throw out comments about a man who had done nothing to her to the point where multiple viewers were speculating that Harry must have HIV. I can totally understand Rinna still being ticked about that. 

Agree!  It's not that Lisar is not crazypants - because she is - but unlike on of us doing this in our local Applebees, Kim is doing it on TV, which makes it "public" and then - I can see why Rinna is still pissed.  But she needs to express herself better or let it go.

8 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I agree. I mean when all is said and done why all the harshness anyway? I still can't wrap my head around the world changing "lies" Yolanda has spewed that ruined these women's lives. It's mind boggling how being annoying turns into the most unforgivable crime on earth. These woman were gossiping about her. Even in the most simplistic terms most people don't like it when they find out that people are gossiping about them. I mean there is reality show discussion and then there is GOSSIP. One can participate in the expectations of a reality show format without resorting to nasty or at the very least suspect gossiping. And if you do then it is completely natural to find yourselves on the other end of someone's hurt feelings and attitude. End of story.

World changing?  I don't think anyone other than Rinna, possibly, would call them that.  But they are still lies and when people are being called out they have the right to point out that they are being called out by a liar.  As for the second part I bolded, most of these chicks are now on the other end of Yo's hurt feelings and attitude in a way that I am curious about for next season.  It works both ways, Yo.

4 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Ok, I realize this won't stop the witch hunt— so please proceed with torch and pitchfork after reading this if you're so inclined— but Yolanda HAS lyme disease. The woman is rich and beautiful and famous, her ex husband is rich and famous, her other ex husband is SUPER rich and SUPER powerful, and her children are becoming rich and famous. Does this make them truth-tellers, certainly not, but clearly Yolanda does not need to fake an illness and go to the painful (and embarrassing and bloody) effort of removing boob implants or tooth fillings to entertain us or to get a paycheck from Andy Cohen. 

Certainly not - but her reasons for doing so do not convince me that Lyme was her problem.

2 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

One of the most annoying things about Yolanda in this episode came from her ridiculous claims about the people living out of their cars or whatever the hell while they deal with treatment. To me, she was using the hardships of these people to guilt trip the other women into feeling like shit for having valid opinions on the inconsistent information that she was giving them. Yolanda was using other people's suffering from LD to get anyone who would listen to feel sorry for her. I don't care if I'm basically quoting Rinna--Yolanda grosses me out. (Yes, I know that Rinna was talking about Kim with the 'gross' comments.)

Yep.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, Vicky8675309 said:

Erika is a liar who thinks the other HWs and viewers are too stupid to remember what she said on the show. Why wasn't video evidence shown? Because Andy loves her and thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread.

I did not register on that.  Good point.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Ok, I realize this won't stop the witch hunt— so please proceed with torch and pitchfork after reading this if you're so inclined— but Yolanda HAS lyme disease. The woman is rich and beautiful and famous, her ex husband is rich and famous, her other ex husband is SUPER rich and SUPER powerful, and her children are becoming rich and famous. Does this make them truth-tellers, certainly not, but clearly Yolanda does not need to fake an illness and go to the painful (and embarrassing and bloody) effort of removing boob implants or tooth fillings to entertain us or to get a paycheck from Andy Cohen. The show does not document her life moment-to-moment, so there is some room for interpretation when she says her life has changed and she has less energy, so let's stop playing semantics about her walk and makeup comments. On the other hand, if there is some question as to her treatment of lyme disease, perhaps the righteous condemnation should be directed at those who are prescribing these questionable treatments to a sick woman who can barely speak english. Now, deep breathe, count to 3 and consider this: She's actually going thru something real and difficult, for which there is no cure and for some reason she's naive enough to share her experience on a reality show. Probably for the first time in her life she has an altruistic mission, and some want to string her up for it. Yes, RHOBH is the wrong venue for ethics or altruism, she will clearly get no brownie points, but she's doing it anyway. More power to her. Sorry to interrupt the hate chant. Please proceed...-

Warning.  I'm going on the soap box: I'm sorry but there is no scientific evidence that Yo HAS Lyme disease.  She may have 'had' Lyme disease but there is no studies, research or anything else that says she still does.  There are no studies that suggest that Lyme continues as an infection after traditional treatment which Yo has had plus additional antibiotic treatment that studies have shown that it is not of any benefit.  There is research and studies that show that a small percentage who have had undiagnosed Lyme and have had treatment have damage from a Lyme infection.

There is a cure for Lyme.  It is a course of antibiotics.  Curing the damage that Lyme can do is a different subject.  There is no magic pill for this because the damage can affect many different parts of the body.  And because of this, the body's own immune system is vital.  I doubt there's ever going to be a 'pill' for this because so much is dependent on one's own immune system and it's ability to deal with disease.  And this is so true with many other diseases, etc.

That's the facts and there is no 'hate' clinic.  Yo is not giving facts.  Her journey doesn't give the 'facts' that people who are dealing with Lyme need to know.  And this is what it's all about.  God.  I wish Yo would give facts.  She copies and pastes from websites that have theories, opinions or who are trying to make a buck from desperate people.  

I'm forcing myself now to stop.  My heart goes out to all who are dealing with chronic disease, cancer, etc.  It sucks.  The only thing I can say is that you are your (or your child, parent, etc.) advocate.  Doctors are not gods.  Do your research.  Don't accept.  I'll say it again.  Do your research. And it's ok to question.  Because....you are your (or your child, parent, etc.) advocate.  I've been down this road too many times.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Avaleigh said:

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind either. I certainly don't think that people who are defending Yolanda are lacking in intelligence or insightfulness. 

I also continue to disagree that Yolanda is being 'demonized' simply because she's being called out on her lies, hypocrisy, and numerous inconsistencies.

Yes, exactly.  Yolanda has proven herself to be completely comfortable with stretching the truth, greatly exaggerating, and outright lying.  The inconsistencies have been far too numerous to simply ignore.  She's not being "demonized", though.  We all have our opinions, and many of us have been pointing out what we have noticed.   I don't wish ill health or anything bad for anyone.  But I absolutely will participate in conversations re someone on a reality show who has repeatedly been less than credible.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

I certainly didn't state demonizing Yolanda was intelligent or insightful.  I thought I was fairly clear her claims are dubious.  It may seem like a side eye but as far as the cast goes no one ever minimalized her complaints, it was Yolanda and her frequent rewording of the others comments that created an entire season around Yolanda and her claims of lack of compassion by the others of her illness. By the time she met with Brandi she was claiming Rinna was saying she had Munchausen.  The tapes proved otherwise.  Yolanda is big on claiming she has integrity, after three or more cases of tapes being shown and Yolanda claiming the opposite it is time to question her integrity.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 17
12 hours ago, ryebread said:

Have we ever seen a HW fall faster from grace than Eileen? Her over dramatization is being discussed, negatively, all over the internet - while just a season ago, her "How DARE you" was considered one of the best reality TV lines ever uttered.  Viewer's opinions are fickle but I've never seen the sentiment about a HW swing so drastically, especially one who came in almost universally liked. 

It's interesting because her 'crimes' are not really that severe.  I think it's because she dared cross LVP. 

I think it's mainly because she came across as boring and petty. I cut her some slack because I do suspect that the producers encouraged her to earn her paycheck but that goodwill only extends so far when she's showing herself to be a hypocrite when it comes to art of manipulation. 

On 4/28/2016 at 8:05 AM, The Mighty Peanut said:

I don't think Kim was asking for an endless free pass. It's just that Lisa R has been so aggressively maligning her for such a long time that even Andy (not that Satan Andy is any sort of moral compass) has had to acknowledge her level of anger is inappropriate for the situation. And it's weird that this is the one thing she doesn't own, or only half-owns. Like, she'll apologize for the language she used because it hurts Kyle and say that she wishes Kim well--and then half a breath later says she's only human and can't be held accountable. That was then and this is now. 

Even though it was said through the lens of Yo's Lyme Warrior/Invisible Disease angle....I was glad she shut Eileen down by saying "A human being was suffering. That's the behavior. That's what was going on. But you've never had the anger." I am neutral on Eileen but I do think she pulls this shocked, SHOCKED and appalled routine in every situation, not just affair-gate. "There was behavior....Behavior!" And then my favorite. "You exaggerate." "WHAT?! *I* EXAGGERATE?" *eyes wide with shock and mouth gaping, aghast*

I was with her when Brandi threw wine in her face. That was weird and icky. I understand the feeling of violation. But come on, she knows Kim was high af at her house. The whole game of "Is she ok? What's happening? This is weird. We just wanted to know what was going on because we're so concerned" is such bullshit and DOES seem soap opera-ish considering Kim's addiction is life threatening.

Agreed with the comments of others that quoting since the upgrade has been a bitch. 

I think that Kim is definitely asking for a free pass because she always thinks that her bad behavior should be swept under the rug because she suffers from addiction.

Instead of seeming contrite or even sad, she's smirking as it's mentioned that she kicked a police officer. There isn't anything in her behavior that makes me think that she thinks she was wrong over the incident. Instead, she's behaving as though she's a woman who is being talked about unfairly, is completely misunderstood, and her real friends would understand that it wasn't her fault that she assaulted a police officer. Again, it's incredible how much goodwill Kim receives when I think of the way she constantly treats people.

It's unfortunate and obnoxious the way that Rinna handles Kim, but does she have the right to be angry with this woman after everything that was done? IMO absolutely. Rinna will acutally go overboard with an apology to the point where she makes herself look completely ridiculous but not only will Kim not apologize but she'll be as insulting as possible and then 'innocently' wonder later why people have a problem with her. It's like she conveniently forgets her role in why people have certain feelings about her and her behavior. Furthermore, when Yolanda calls Rinna out for being insensitive, Rinna's response is that she's human and this is met by smirks from Yolanda and Kim---two women who are constantly claiming that they should be given a break because they're human beings who are struggling.

Kim can claim all day long that Rinna doesn't know for a fact that Kim's life has been complicated but I think that even a young child like Portia would be able to recognize that saying that Kim's life is complicated is actually a nice and charitable way of putting it. 

When Eileen talked about Kim's behavior, Kim made it seem as though it was wrong and inappropriate for Eileen to bring it up even though Eileen had every right. The reunion is where they talk about their issues so Kim can't argue that Eileen wasn't speaking out at the right time and place. Eileen gets lectured for not being sensitive enough to Kim when Kim is treating Eileen and Vinny in a rude way that is completely over the top. 

Eileen tells Kim that they were only reacting to Kim's behavior. It wasn't as though they were out to get Kim. When Eileen tells Kim this Kim immediately contradicts Eileen and claims that there was malicious intent with the women having legitimate responses to seeing Kim incredibly fucked up and out of it. Kim was also incorrect in saying that Eileen would go out of her way this season to back Rinna when we saw that Rinna and Eileen were on two different pages when it came to the drama with Yolanda. 

Kim says that she wants to be private about her recovery now while claiming that she was open about it before. She then brings up being held accountable and makes it crystal clear that she doesn't want to be held accountable. She doesn't want to say things about her recovery any more because she has no interest in being sober and if she starts making claims about being sober the way that she did in the past, she knows that she's contradicted herself and hasn't been fooling the majority of people at the end of the day. Certainly not the people who are working with her. Even her BFF Brandi openly talks about the fact that Kim is constantly self medicating. (At the bare minnimum.)

When Kim says that it's hard to love her, I feel like it couldn't be more clear that Kim is trying to guilt trip Kyle in addition to getting viewers to feel sympathy for her. 

Edited by Avaleigh
Clarification
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

True, but Yolanda has run the reunion for a while now. All of them since she joined, save for last season but only because she was there very long.

Why the fuck does Andy allow her to run the show? He did it even before Gigi became a top model. 

• Love 9

Has Kim given apologies?  Despite what anyone thinks of Eileen, she sure owed Eileen one for her behavior at the poker party. 

Sorry but Kim's appearance on the reunion was a joke to me.  Yes, she has a disease but that doesn't give you a pass. 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Has Kim given apologies?  Despite what anyone thinks of Eileen, she sure owed Eileen one for her behavior at the poker party. 

Sorry but Kim's appearance on the reunion was a joke to me.  Yes, she has a disease but that doesn't give you a pass. 

First Kim claimed that she apologized to Eileen for her behavior and when Eileen told her that she didn't, Kim proceeded to explain that it doesn't matter that she didn't apologize to Eileen because she doesn't like Eileen's hair or face. Yet somehow Yolanda thinks that Eileen is in the wrong for not having enough compassion for Kim. GTFO, Yo. 

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

Why the fuck does Andy allow her to run the show? He did it even before Gigi became a top model. 

I think Andy reaches for the least intelligent of the bunch to chime in and that title clearly falls on Yolanda.  It is annoying that she interrupts and Andy gives her the floor.

• Love 9

Here's the thing with the Yolanda 'witch hunt'. There isn't one. It's all media and opinion. As far as I can see, her life hasn't changed a bit since she started her public journey (unless you count the fridge The fridge is a sad loss).

No one has tied her to a stake and burned her. She is still tweeting, instagraming and talking about her quack treatments and posting her journey to anyone who will listen. She has stuck her fingers into her social media ears and has said "I can't hear you."

Now, where it would be interesting is if her physician went down for this. Yolanda has made him a star and if he is pitching all this as curative he can go down in flames. I hope he does.

• Love 18
On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 2:28 PM, ninjago said:

Kim is an alcoholic, but she is also a huge entitled mean asshole.  She has some nerve coming out and giving her snotty opinions on how other people behaved on the show this season knowing the history of her own messy embarrassing behavior.  She has absolutely zero self-awareness or humility.  If this were any of the other franchises, they would have laid her low for opening her mouth to judge/mock Eileen.

Normally I would agree, but I dislike Rinna and Eileen so much at this point, I welcomed Kim's little verbal whipping she gave them.  I'm not a Kim apologist, but she was under the influence the majority of the time last season, and even if some folks don't agree, alcoholism is an illness.  Lisa Rinna just comes across in a way that makes me want to smack her most of the time.  She's the most phony and fake housewife ever.  She jumps on too many bandwagons and it always seems to be just for attention.  She should have kept her mouth shut when everyone else was wishing Kim well because we all know Rinna doesn't wish her well.  She's always got to put her two cents in and its annoying.  And Eileen gets on my nerves because she's on a high horse of her own.  Eileen, you're an adulterer, so sit the hell down and STFU!  Or in the words of your good buddy Lisa Rinna, Own It!

• Love 9

Well I certainly picked a fine time to announce I wouldn't be discussing Lyme anymore!  But I guess no time would have been good this season, it's been all lyme, all the time. It's been so tedious. I'm ready for the end but I will miss the boards and seeing all the " regulars". The other RH boards just don't have the same vibe as this one. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

oh fucking yes!  Was it a gluten sensitivity? 

Vat iss dis klutenn schtuff you are talking about?  I know nothinks eggsept my 100% invisible pain for 5, 7 or 9 dayz!  UND - I broke my back havink de sexies mit die hippie.

4 hours ago, Giselle said:

I don't do hummers, eh.

4 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Only if wearing a hockey jersey at the same time.

4 hours ago, Giselle said:

Well duh,  that's a given.

We Canadians do it doggie style so we can both watch the hockey game, eh!

But I digress, I now live for Olympic Curling ....  hAAAAARD!!!!

Reunions are just a passing fancy ...   :-)

• Love 8
7 hours ago, wings707 said:

I think you meant 'neither.'  Yes I understand your stance.  We have talked about this for weeks. Beating a dead horse does not even cover it.  

Given the rampant rage-posts about Yo, I'm not convinced the horse is quite dead. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DebbieM4 said:

That's what I thought too.  I never thought their friendship was over.  Dealing with Yo on any level is like treading carefully around landmines, and I'm sure Mohammed is used to Yolanda's demanding, judgmental ways and her superiority complex.  I'm sure he chooses not to make waves.  There is likely quite a lot that goes on that Yolanda doesn't know since life is probably far easier for everyone that way.

And how annoying was it that we couldn't even hear what LisaV was trying to say when Andy asked her about her friendship with Mohammed.  Everyone started talking over her.  So annoying!

You could hear what was being said. You could also hear what was not being said (closed caption is also good for this). Namely that LVP never denied what Yo said, which was that they had not talked for a long time. Andy asked LVP directly, and she confirmed it, saying that he thought she had been talking poorly about his children.  She said that he had calmed down a bit, and she thought that it was time to "get things back on track". 

I think stuff like this is probably what is so irritating to anyone who works with LVP. She will always get the benefit of the doubt, even when there is lots of proof that she has indeed done something to piss people off. She is in a situation where many people will look hard to find some way where she is not at fault, where she cannot be blamed, no matter the proof that exists.  Mo's Tweet was pretty clear, he didn't communicate at all with her on Social Media for months (typically it was every few weeks), Yo said it on WWHL, and LVP agreed there were issues at the Reunion. Still, many simply won't believe it, and if it does end up being true, it will be Mo and Yo's fault. It will never be LVP's fault. I thought that the comment he made to someone regarding his Tweet said it all.  They said: ” You know Lisa Vanderpump is not your friend to treat the mother of your 3 children like that she will betrayed (sic) you for airtime.”  Mohamed responded, “No longer.” Maybe they will be friends again, which I think will signal to some that it was no big deal. It is a big deal for someone you have been friends with for 20 years to publicly cut ties with you for months. Even if they get close again, this thing still happened and it still says something about LVP and what people around her believe her to be capable of. 

I understand how everyone has their favorites; I certainly do and defend them as well. The thing here is that people who have never met, talked, texted, or even brushed up against LVP feel certain they know more about her than people who work with her every day. People like Marisa, Taylor, Camille, Kyle, Brandi and Yo must all be wrong, even though they all say the same thing. Surely hearing that her best friend in the world thinks it possible that she would do something that would hurt him means something. I think it says a lot, and I think that is why it is hard for some people to believe. 

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/01/24/did-mohamed-cut-ties-with-lisa-vanderpump/

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ryebread said:

Of course it is about who Ihad issues with. The way you can tell is to substitute one name for another to see if it would have changed minds. Let's just pretend that her issues were with Yo. That she used the exact same words but said them to Yo. I think people would throw her a parade. It would be National Eileen Davidson Day.  Even Lisar, who is universally disliked, would find herself in the same situation. If she had just stuck to questioning Yo, and never mentioned LVP, she could continue to be the Nutter that she is and be liked by many more people than she currently is. I still think that her behavior towards Kim was much more offensive than anything she said to or about LVP. She just looked unhinged to me in all of that. And mean - she looked mean in going after Kim when she said herself it was hurtful to Kyle, a person she said is her close friend. She was defended over and over again because Kim had done something to her, so it was all fair game. Well, she thinks that LVP did something to her as well. Yet it is wrong for her to bring that into the light of day, but fine to do the same to Kim. Eileen and Lisar have learned a powerful lesson in all of this. It's not what you say, it's who you say it to or about that matters. You can get away with any matter of questionable behavior as long as you never cross LVP. 

• Love 5

Re: the Mo and Lisa thing, and speculating wildly because it's early and it's the internet, I think Lisa embarrassed him and put him in an awkward position and that's why he's pissed -- not because she spoke poorly of his children, which she didn't, but because she betrayed his actual feelings about the situation: He doesn't think the kids have Lyme.  The whole thing is a sensitive situation in the family; Yo is clearly passionate about the subject, the kids would be forced to choose a side, and when Mo expressed his skepticism, privately, to his old, trusted friend, LVP, he thought that would be forever in the vault. And depending on how one sees her, Lisa's slip was either calculated and intentional or an innocent slip of the tongue.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You could hear what was being said. You could also hear what was not being said (closed caption is also good for this). Namely that LVP never denied what Yo said, which was that they had not talked for a long time. Andy asked LVP directly, and she confirmed it, saying that he thought she had been talking poorly about his children.  She said that he had calmed down a bit, and she thought that it was time to "get things back on track". 

I think stuff like this is probably what is so irritating to anyone who works with LVP. She will always get the benefit of the doubt, even when there is lots of proof that she has indeed done something to piss people off. She is in a situation where many people will look hard to find some way where she is not at fault, where she cannot be blamed, no matter the proof that exists.  Mo's Tweet was pretty clear, he didn't communicate at all with her on Social Media for months (typically it was every few weeks), Yo said it on WWHL, and LVP agreed there were issues at the Reunion. Still, many simply won't believe it, and if it does end up being true, it will be Mo and Yo's fault. It will never be LVP's fault. I thought that the comment he made to someone regarding his Tweet said it all.  They said: ” You know Lisa Vanderpump is not your friend to treat the mother of your 3 children like that she will betrayed (sic) you for airtime.”  Mohamed responded, “No longer.” Maybe they will be friends again, which I think will signal to some that it was no big deal. It is a big deal for someone you have been friends with for 20 years to publicly cut ties with you for months. Even if they get close again, this thing still happened and it still says something about LVP and what people around her believe her to be capable of. 

I understand how everyone has their favorites; I certainly do and defend them as well. The thing here is that people who have never met, talked, texted, or even brushed up against LVP feel certain they know more about her than people who work with her every day. People like Marisa, Taylor, Camille, Kyle, Brandi and Yo must all be wrong, even though they all say the same thing. Surely hearing that her best friend in the world thinks it possible that she would do something that would hurt him means something. I think it says a lot, and I think that is why it is hard for some people to believe. 

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/01/24/did-mohamed-cut-ties-with-lisa-vanderpump/

ITA with your post. It appears Mo has put a distance between himself and good buddy LVP.  In my opinion, LVP and Ken have lost a little of their shine, but increased their fame and finances thanks to RHOBH.  

Edited by talula
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

Given the rampant rage-posts about Yo, I'm not convinced the horse is quite dead. 

In all fairness this is the Reunion page and the majority of the Reunion has been fairly Yolanda centric.  It is not as if we are talking about Bethenny on the thread.  Granted she was part of the show this year but no mention has been made at the Reunion.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Of course it is about who Ihad issues with. The way you can tell is to substitute one name for another to see if it would have changed minds. Let's just pretend that her issues were with Yo. That she used the exact same words but said them to Yo. I think people would throw her a parade. It would be National Eileen Davidson Day.  Even Lisar, who is universally disliked, would find herself in the same situation. If she had just stuck to questioning Yo, and never mentioned LVP, she could continue to be the Nutter that she is and be liked by many more people than she currently is. I still think that her behavior towards Kim was much more offensive than anything she said to or about LVP. She just looked unhinged to me in all of that. And mean - she looked mean in going after Kim when she said herself it was hurtful to Kyle, a person she said is her close friend. She was defended over and over again because Kim had done something to her, so it was all fair game. Well, she thinks that LVP did something to her as well. Yet it is wrong for her to bring that into the light of day, but fine to do the same to Kim. Eileen and Lisar have learned a powerful lesson in all of this. It's not what you say, it's who you say it to or about that matters. You can get away with any matter of questionable behavior as long as you never cross LVP. 

I have always thought LVP comments regarding Eileen and Vince and the word "affair" were out of line.  She did apologize, but it was tough to keep backing Eileen's play as she kept moving the goalposts.  By Reunion time it was more about being dismissive.  I can see where Eileen felt that way and a key part of a "conversation" is both parties have to lay their cards on the table.   I have always thought it would have been helpful if Kyle and Rinna would have discussed what made them feel uncomfortable during the conversation with LVP.  They said it in their talking heads.  Instead LVP's apparent lack of concern for Eileen's feelings got rolled into this big ball and labelled manipulation.

I like the Yolanda comparison and do believe if Eileen were to address Yolanda and Yolanda were to respond, the apology might not have been any warmer but Yolanda would have told Eileen where she stood.  I felt bad for Yolanda on two occasions this year once at Erika's BBQ where at Eileen's urging she was forced to hug it out with Rinna, the second was at the Reunion when during the potty break, Rinna came at Yolanda again for absolution.  Where Yolanda scored big points with me is when she told Rinna her having lunch with Brandi and Kim was none of her business.  Where Yolanda lost points is when she stated Brandi and Kim had done more for her than the rest of the women combined.  I also think Yolanda is valid in saying that sorry doesn't cover it.  At least she says it and puts the onus on the words and how the affected her, then the quality of the apology.  Somehow it is refreshingly honest.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

In all fairness this is the Reunion page and the majority of the Reunion has been fairly Yolanda centric.  It is not as if we are talking about Bethenny on the thread.  Granted she was part of the show this year but no mention has been made at the Reunion.

Bethenny -- now those are rage posts!   In general, I think people start out simply snarking and then the old ball get rolling and things devolve.  Then people object, and that sometimes devolves.  It's internetitis.

• Love 4

Adding one thing about the use of the word "affair". Lisa's English, and, in general I'd say, English people use the word "affair" more liberally. They call, what we call "events" in North America, affairs. They sometimes use the word "affair" in place of situation. I say this not to imply that Lisa didn't know what she was saying, she did, but to illustrate that the word "affair" in the US may have a singular meaning, while in the UK it doesn't -- the word does not have the same sting to an English person, as it is more commonly used in benign ways. I honestly think there's at least a tiny bit of cultural difference there.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, homeperm said:

Placebos can work, but charging people so much for them that they lose their homes is wrong. It's also dangerous to diagnose people with fake diagnoses and treat them when there could be a very real and treatable cause.

Alternative medicine isn't always placebos. I was referring to some alternative medicines that have healthy rituals overall in order to give the bodies immune system a boost. Routines that are pretty much a good idea even if you're not battling a disease.  I also gave the example of chiropractors being considered quacks by some but God send by others. Keep being appalled by those who are out to con sick people. No one said those silly bastards aren't in the wrong. :-)

14 hours ago, homeperm said:

I bolded the operative idea I was referring to. In Yolanda's case, I think it is the most chronic, severe, worst, extreme snake oil ever. She's using it to fake an illness while perpetuating the idea that it is actually effective, thereby suckering desperate people into the scam. It's all so disgusting.

Scam? Still so confused.

I'm picking the worst time to do this with all the upgrading going on but I'm changing my user name. If you have been following the national news NC is in the forefront of some awful policies for the LGBT community. I've been Nc socialworker since twop days so I'm attached to it :(

Good for you, artist formerly known as ncsocialworker!  And as a Golden lover myself, I love your new name!  There's nothing like a Golden!  Their smarts, grace, beauty and loyalty puts them far above these BH bitches.  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Ok, I realize this won't stop the witch hunt— so please proceed with torch and pitchfork after reading this if you're so inclined— but Yolanda HAS lyme disease. The woman is rich and beautiful and famous, her ex husband is rich and famous, her other ex husband is SUPER rich and SUPER powerful, and her children are becoming rich and famous. Does this make them truth-tellers, certainly not, but clearly Yolanda does not need to fake an illness and go to the painful (and embarrassing and bloody) effort of removing boob implants or tooth fillings to entertain us or to get a paycheck from Andy Cohen. The show does not document her life moment-to-moment, so there is some room for interpretation when she says her life has changed and she has less energy, so let's stop playing semantics about her walk and makeup comments. On the other hand, if there is some question as to her treatment of lyme disease, perhaps the righteous condemnation should be directed at those who are prescribing these questionable treatments to a sick woman who can barely speak english. Now, deep breathe, count to 3 and consider this: She's actually going thru something real and difficult, for which there is no cure and for some reason she's naive enough to share her experience on a reality show. Probably for the first time in her life she has an altruistic mission, and some want to string her up for it. Yes, RHOBH is the wrong venue for ethics or altruism, she will clearly get no brownie points, but she's doing it anyway. More power to her. Sorry to interrupt the hate chant. Please proceed...-

Oh how I love thee!

The closest thing I can agree to is that the woman was milking her illness somewhat. Although I don't really believe that but I can concede that that's an acceptable assessment. But from THAT we are now on a Brooke's level of scandalous behavior. It's astonishing how things escalate. I have to say. I never thought it would get this far in Yolanda's case cause there wasn't really any reason to question it like in the case of Brooks but nope here we are again. Just goes to show people really like to go after someone who doesn't present themselves in exactly the sick manner outside perceptions EXPECT. This right here is exactly the point Yolanda has been trying to prove. That unless people with invisible illness present shit a certain way and go through the motions of a sickness a certain way then doubts start to fly and compassion dwindles and it's on the sick person to keep having to PROVE that the illness exists to keep from being criticize for not meeting life's basic expectations and responsibilities. Not only that, and this is the part that truly sickens me, they become a TARGET. It's all so backwards to me. Let's say there is something fishy? Then leave it alone. Distance yourself. Yes, even if you're a coworker. Leave that particular topic alone. Don't feed it, let it burn itself out, ANYTHING but give it life so that it turns into this kind of witch hunt. I was already traumatized after the OC did it. I don't get what is so perversely pleasurable about engaging in such a sad, low class, shameless exchange that lasts a whole season.

Also I'm starting to think that Yolanda was exaggerating in order to prove a point. I think some of her inconsistencies came from wanting to get the point across that she is in fact battling but knowing how people need proof she needed to present her struggles in the most fluorescent way in order for her message to impact them the way she wanted it to come across. I do think some of her selfies and elaborate descriptions were in order for it to hit home and she felt that was the best way to get it through to them. I'm starting to see her "exaggerations" as her way to try to get them to get IT. She is trying to be an advocate so I think in her mind she wanted her experience be as powerful of a story as possible so she explained how being limited equated to being debilitated for someone like her. Who was so active and involved in many different daily activities. I think her recounts aren't exactly meant just to garner sympathy.  I think she expresses them from a person who yes is physically capable to still do XYZ but still feels paralyzed because a big part of her life has been taken away. Control.

That's the portion that I think she's trying to put front and center. Oh yeah, sure I can get on a jet and engage in this event. But then I have to sleep for 10 hours whereas before I would be able to jet here then back and make it to a dinner party then call it a night. Wake up after 6 hours of sleep do yoga and carry on with my day. Now she can participate one maybe two activities. Plans are never guaranteed because she doesn't know how she's going to be feeling from this day to the next. It's not all about the physical part of it so people being so observant of her physical activities and hurrumpping about how she's perfectly fine just because they see that she got dressed and went to the park. It doesn't work that way.

Being pregnant kicked my ass. I hated it because I couldn't do half of the things I normally did. I couldn't take care of certain things that needed to be taken care of and I had to count of someone else for a lot of things and it was grueling. I couldn't wait to get back to my old independent self so in Yolanda's case. She will always be subjected to uncertainty. Can't count on anything cause plans can change in a heartbeat and that's hard to come to terms with. We see it from a place of be grateful that you still have the use of your legs or that you're not terminal but she does have things to grieve. When my mom had her stroke I saw that happen to her. She recovered about 75% and she made the best of it but you know what? It is something to sympathize. Making the best of one's health is a sad thing. Especially when it's ongoing and there is no chance getting back to your old self 100%. Making the best of something means there's something that was lost and to ignore that detail, expect it fade away after time, or not treated as something that should be held on to when dealing with someone else's loss is pretty callous.

13 hours ago, ryebread said:

Well, where the heck were ya six months ago?  Reasonable, rational, logical.

I know right. ;-)

And don't forget compassionate.

• Love 4