Type keyword(s) to search

Season 34 Spoilers & Rumors

loki567
  • Start Topic

(edited)
20 hours ago, LanceM said:

So yeah Sarah is totally winning this season. We are getting to hear her thought process on every single vote, she was shown to get no blow back whatsoever from her allies for flipping this week and she got to explain why she was revealing her advantage to Cirie and most importantly we got no reaction from Cirie about Sarah doing that which I think we would if that ended up being a mistake.  

Meanwhile Brad got a great confessional about how he has a new ally Zeke and that he is in it to win this season.  Then Zeke promptly gets voted off.

And then you have Troy, was he even in this episode?

20 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Only to tell Tai he promised to tell him if his name came up.

Didn't Sarah say something about hoping her moves would be respected by the jury?  Because she's totally getting Hali's vote, who said she was voting for the person who actually made moves in the game.  Next to Brad and Troy, one of whom doesn't seem to be doing anything.  I think Brad thinks he's actually doing something, but isn't.  So far he's been blindsided twice.  Not sure if he'll be a part of the Sierra vote next week, or if that'll be another blindside.  He and Troy are definitely going to get carried to the end.  

I'm actually looking forward to her making the final 3, just to throw it back at Debbie (who know doubt will try to let her have it), that she obviously made the right move in flipping when she did.  Hey, she's making the final 3, and winning.  

20 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

The only time he's been on is last week, when he won immunity.

I love all three of these quotes.  Yes, this was yet another good episode for Sarah.  Admitted to flipping without taking any brunt (that we saw, if any).  Shared her advantage with Cirie without any plans of getting rid of her coming out of it.  And though she was reluctant to do so, she pulled a Michele and voted out her closest ally in Zeke, just like how Michele did it with Julia in Kaoh Rong, because in both cases, there was no way around it.  And even then, she's still in a great position right now.  We're seeing her game play out in front of us, the way we would most winners (or important players), and for the most part, the other players seem to like and respect her (Debbie flipping her off aside).

Yes, Brad looked bad by thinking he was getting close to Zeke and then losing him in the same episode.  So that's a point off for him.

Troyzan . . . wow.  Of the entire F10, he's the only one to go without a single confessional tonight.  Only Tasha in her Second Chances reincarnation was more obvious as someone not winning since she, too, was getting next to no confessionals by this time.  Actually, other than his confessional last week, the only other times he's had confessionals were all in the pre-merge stage of the game.  That's all.  He ain't winning this unless he gets a major spike in his screentime.

20 hours ago, enlightenedbum said:

So this clarifies a non-idol way for Andrea and Cirie to fall out of power, which is that they had to push Sarah and Michaela hard here to preserve Andrea long term because of Zeke's irrational need to be in control, potentially causing recriminations and they flip after booting Sierra next week.

I agree.  Sarah and Michaela did not seem happy about being pushed into voting Zeke out this week.  After Sierra goes next week, I could see them pulling the trigger on Andrea, Cirie, and Aubry the week after.

Edited by Nalan
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, LanceM said:

And then you have Troy, was he even in this episode?

14 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

The only time he's been on is last week, when he won immunity.

Well... and this week, when he gave it back.  #SpinAndGrin   :>

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

@Nalan.  I like your entire post and agree.  

Sarah will soothe any doubts about leaving them with 5/4 situation next week.  She flips the following week.  Though Cirie could be next, after Sierra,  given she knows about her advantage and best to get rid of her.   I think she trusts Cirie not to share that info because it is an advantage for her to keep that a secret.     

12 hours ago, Nalan said:

Troyzan . . . wow.  Of the entire F10, he's the only one to go without a single confessional tonight. 

They only show interesting confessionals. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

So how do we think the vote will go down?  Troy gets nothing, Brad gets Debbie, and Sarah Hali/Cirie/Ozzy/Zeke/Michaela/Andrea.  Not sure how Sierra or Tai will go.  Even if Sarah flips on certain people, I think she's going to get votes because she's better than the alternatives (and has played a much better game so far).

• Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So how do we think the vote will go down?  Troy gets nothing, Brad gets Debbie, and Sarah Hali/Cirie/Ozzy/Zeke/Michaela/Andrea.  Not sure how Sierra or Tai will go.  Even if Sarah flips on certain people, I think she's going to get votes because she's better than the alternatives (and has played a much better game so far).

Sarah may get get all votes except Debbie.  I think the other women will all vote for Sarah.  There is a camaraderie within the same sex.  We see that with men all the time.    I don't want to get in Tai's head to speculate on what he may do!  Squirrelly  place to go.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8

Who Sierra votes for might have to do with how she was voted out.  I mean, if she thinks she is Brad's right-hand, and he blindsides her, I can see her voting for Sarah.

I can see Cirie swinging the jury in Sarah's favor.

Debbie will vote for Brad, in the hope that she can fling her legs around his waist on live TV when he wins.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Special K said:

Who Sierra votes for might have to do with how she was voted out.  I mean, if she thinks she is Brad's right-hand, and he blindsides her, I can see her voting for Sarah.

I can see Cirie swinging the jury in Sarah's favor.

Debbie will vote for Brad, in the hope that she can fling her legs around his waist on live TV when he wins.

Complete with the #WWMD.  Except we won't have to wait to see what Monica does!

i think Hali could also persuade the jury, since she's all about game play.

• Love 1
(edited)

Even Debbie could be talked into voting for Sarah with the proper coaching.  

"Debbie, don't you see that Sarah voted you out because you were the biggest threat?  You were controlling the entire game! You were the best player there, you had to go!"   Rim shot. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Even Debbie could be talked into voting for Sarah with the proper coaching.  

"Debbie, don't you see that Sarah voted you out because you were the biggest threat?  You were controlling the entire game! You were the best player there, you had to go!"   Rim shot. 

Bravo!!! Bravo!!! That would do it!!

• Love 3

We could cast Debbie, Russell H and other notable meanies in a season of "Survivor: Villains vs. Villains".

I think it'd be a hoot.  We'd have nobody to root for.

Sorry to see Zeke go, but he knows the game.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, spiderpig said:

We could cast Debbie, Russell H and other notable meanies in a season of "Survivor: Villains vs. Villains".

I think it'd be a hoot.  We'd have nobody to root for.

No more Debbie or any Hantz for me, thanks. That said, the show had Sandra and Boston Rob as villains last time. I don't like Rob, but I will root for Sandra forever. There are several people I like who the show considers villainous. Several "heroes", like Tom Westman, whom I consider walking garbage. 

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:48 AM, wings707 said:

I don't want to get in Tai's head to speculate on what he may do!  Squirrelly place to go.  

I think Tai will vote for Brad.  And while she wasn't mentioned, I think Sierra will, too.  And yes, I see Debbie also voting for him.  But everyone else will definitely vote for Sarah, I think.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Nalan said:

I think Tai will vote for Brad.  And while she wasn't mentioned, I think Sierra will, too.  And yes, I see Debbie also voting for him.  But everyone else will definitely vote for Sarah, I think.

I can see that, too.  Sierra will regret not sticking with her main alliance of 6 and vote Brad.  Debbie, yes, she cannot be talked into voting Sarah.  Tai may have a little crush.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Nalan said:

That's what I'm thinking too Sarah wins 7-3

• Love 3

Any ideas how six get voted out in the remaining three hours?  (May 10, 17, and the first hour of the two hour May 24 finale).

Two per hour?  That's a lot of Immunity idols, special things, and earned immunity necklaces (?6) to be played. There's always the ....you just voted out soandso, now vote out somebody else)

• Love 2

I believe one or two (or hell, maybe all four) of Cirie, Andrea, Michaela, or Aubrey is idoled out.  If the final 6 is Tai/Sarah/Troy/Brad against Aubrey/Cirie, clearly those 4 have a majority and just pick the two women off.  I'm wondering if there's going to be another double boot coming up, so we can get to the final 6 before the finale.

I'm curious how Sierra gets voted out more than I am the others.  Does she get idoled out or is it just a blindside?  

If there's no rock draw this season, I hope next time they have a twist like that they don't tell anyone ahead of time.  I think the element of surprise is better.  Telling them in advance almost guarantees it won't happen.  However, I do hope that Michaela, Andrea, Cirie, and Aubrey don't end up falling victim to that.  I'd rather see them idoled out.  

I am so glad to find out Sarah wins this year. I normally don't read spoilers but I did not want to waste my time watching the rest of this season only to find out Brad won. The only seasons I didn't watch much of were the one's evil Russel was on. For me he just wasn't interesting or fun to watch.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, enoughcats said:

Any ideas how six get voted out in the remaining three hours?  (May 10, 17, and the first hour of the two hour May 24 finale).

Two per hour?  That's a lot of Immunity idols, special things, and earned immunity necklaces (?6) to be played. There's always the ....you just voted out soandso, now vote out somebody else)

Well, assuming they're following the pattern of Millennials vs. Generation X:

May 10: Single boot - F9 to F8 (Sierra voted out).
May 17: Double Tribal Councils, double boot - F8 to F7, then F7 to F6 (two more voted out, likely Andrea and Michaela in either order).
May 24: Three Tribal Councils, triple boot, Final Tribal Council - F6 to F5, F5 to F4, and F4 to F3 (Aubry, Cirie, and Tai voted out in any order, then Final Tribal Council with Brad, Sarah, and Troyzan, with Sarah likely winning).

Could go like that.

• Love 2

When is the finale?  Will it be the usual 3-hour deal that messes up my Sunday DVR schedule?

Signed,

Too Lazy To Look It Up, But I Know You Guys Will Provide The Answer Instantaneously.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, enoughcats said:

Followed by one hour "reunion" according to CBS's list of season finales for all their shows.

Co-winner.  We're flying you to a deluxe resort in Cleveland where you will enjoy kielbasa and pierogis with unlimited beer.

(edited)

May 24th, 2 weeks from this Wednesday (still the same 3 hours though).  Or 2 hours of show, about an hour of reunion show filler.  I always like to try and guess who will get ignored by Probst.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, spiderpig said:

We're flying you to a deluxe resort in Cleveland where you will enjoy kielbasa and pierogis with unlimited beer.

Where is Debbie from ?  Just asking.

Reading, PA - which is just like Ohio but closer to NYC.

I thought I remembered her being from Erie, PA, which is too darned close to Cleveland to be anything but, ya know, erie. 

(I can see her swinging from the cranes in the abandoned steel mills, on her way to the Coast Guard station.  Oh, well, my muddled memory fits right in.)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

I thought I remembered her being from Erie, PA, which is too darned close to Cleveland to be anything but, ya know, erie. 

(I can see her swinging from the cranes in the abandoned steel mills, on her way to the Coast Guard station.  Oh, well, my muddled memory fits right in.)

With Debbie, who knows?  She could be from Vladivostok, where she served in the Merchant Marine and was instrumental in saving whales.

Gotta admit - she has provided more than her share of chuckles and eyerolls.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

May 24th, 2 weeks from this Wednesday (still the same 3 hours though).  Or 2 hours of show, about an hour of reunion show filler.  I always like to try and guess who will get ignored by Probst.

I miss the days when Jeffie made his dramatic departure from the island and magically appeared via helicopter at CBS studios with that urn (and in the same cool safari shirt) so he could announce the winner.

Or are they still doing it and I'm just asleep at the switch?

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, spiderpig said:

in the same cool safari shirt

Wasn't that back when the running joke was he only had one blue shirt for each season?  

And the shirt and slacks were the same from the final tribal council until his arrival in the studio.

I am pretty sure that the shirts haven't been the same for the past two seasons.  Before that?????

1 minute ago, enoughcats said:

Wasn't that back when the running joke was he only had one blue shirt for each season?  

And the shirt and slacks were the same from the final tribal council until his arrival in the studio.

I am pretty sure that the shirts haven't been the same for the past two seasons.  Before that?????

Yeah, at least.  I want tradition, dammit!

• Love 2

I want tradition, dammit!

The most meaningful traditions are those that are based on the least meaningful histories.

Vultures returning to Hinkley Ohio, Forty funny fellows opening carnival season in NOLA with a ride onthe St. Charles Streetcar,  the trucks loaded with portacans in Houston accompanying the riders to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.  

My favorite Jeff entrance I believe was for Vanuatu-trekking through the jungle, motorcycle, jet ski, sky diving.  Good times.  Oh, and the days they would try to pretend that they were actually reading the vote at the FTC, and not live months later.  It must have been hard for the Africa cast to have go back to looking scruffy for one night.  I think the last time they did that was Thailand.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

pretend that they were actually reading the vote at the FTC

And IIRC that meant the crew had to reconstruct the FTC exactly....somebody good must have been in charge of continuity.

4 hours ago, enoughcats said:

And IIRC that meant the crew had to reconstruct the FTC exactly....somebody good must have been in charge of continuity.

Well, it's not like they didn't have enough footage to use for comparisons.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

I am so glad to find out Sarah wins this year. I normally don't read spoilers but I did not want to waste my time watching the rest of this season only to find out Brad won.

We don't know that Sarah wins: the winner is just speculation. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, cherrypj said:

We don't know that Sarah wins: the winner is just speculation. 

Absolutely.  But it's looking very good for her at this point.

• Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

My favorite Jeff entrance I believe was for Vanuatu-trekking through the jungle, motorcycle, jet ski, sky diving.  Good times.  Oh, and the days they would try to pretend that they were actually reading the vote at the FTC, and not live months later.  It must have been hard for the Africa cast to have go back to looking scruffy for one night.  I think the last time they did that was Thailand.

I just watched season 6 finale last night and they did not have the cast wear their Amazon clothing. I did see Jeff jet ski down the Amazon and up the Hudson - must have been a long trip up the Atlantic coast! Then he took the subway holding the urn. I was checking to see if his clothes were still wet.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 5
(edited)

I also miss the dramatic JP entrances.  And I wish they'd stop with the live audience screening cut-ins during the final episode.  I don't need to spend time with screaming fans and green room peeks during the last episode. 

Edited by Special K
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Nalan said:

Absolutely.  But it's looking very good for her at this point.

I'd say it's between her and Brad, but Sarah is definitely getting more of a game playing winner's edit.  The only thing that could cause her to lose is if people are upset about her flip flopping.  But really, at one point or another, flip flopping did help some people last longer than they might have.  Brad's pretty much disappeared, and I think his only story going forward will be that of just hanging on at this point.  I think it's safe to say Troy isn't winning at this point.

• Love 5
On 5/8/2017 at 3:15 PM, LadyChatts said:

I'd say it's between her and Brad, but Sarah is definitely getting more of a game playing winner's edit.  The only thing that could cause her to lose is if people are upset about her flip flopping.  But really, at one point or another, flip flopping did help some people last longer than they might have.  Brad's pretty much disappeared, and I think his only story going forward will be that of just hanging on at this point.  I think it's safe to say Troy isn't winning at this point.

I'd agree....except I didn't see Michele winning Kaoh Rong at all.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's Sarah, but that little voice in the back of my head is going to say, "Remember Michele?"

• Love 5

I cannot see any other scenario than Sierra going tonight bringing it down to a 4 to 5 split.  This paves the way for Sarah to flip as is her plan.  They might be able to get Tai to use an idol.  Any one of them could tell the 5 that all of their names have come up but no decision yet, and maybe flush Troyzan's too.  

(edited)

If the bootlist holds up, then Andrea and Michaela are the next two to go after Sierra.  I won't be surprised if one or both are idoled out, but last week with the Zeke vote could have been the set up for Sarah flipping again.  It kills me that we had a female heavy merge, and 3 of the men make it to the final 6 (with 2 being in the final 3).

I'd agree....except I didn't see Michele winning Kaoh Rong at all.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's Sarah, but that little voice in the back of my head is going to say, "Remember Michele?"

I try to keep telling myself that Probst loves Brad so much that if he were winning, he'd be getting a heroes edit and Probst would basically be giving it away with how gleeful he would be in interviews.  But Probst's hype for this season hasn't been anything special.  The only way I can see Brad winning is if he plays both the loyalty card, and claims Sarah was just a minion of his who did all the dirty work.  If Sarah flip flops her way to the end, she might piss people off.  If Brad's edit suddenly starts going positive again, then I might be worried.  I'd rather see Troy win over him.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

Well, looks like Sierra will be a vote for Sarah.  Even if she finds out she voted for her, I'm guessing she's still getting her vote.  

So judging from the preview, looks like Cirie might be turning on Michaela and Andrea next week.  Or at least Michaela.  I've heard it's a double boot, since the finale is the following week.

• Love 4
(edited)

Cirie can easily win this, no matter who she's up against.  I wonder if Tai tells her about the idols, and she realizes she has no choice but to flip.

I'm hoping the rumors of all idols being played at the final 6, along with the LA, aren't true.

ETA: so there's some bonus clips this week of the current jurors after TC (minus Sierra).  Sarah seems to be a favorite, but so does Brad, and now I'm worried if he manages a hail mary and makes it to the end defying the numbers disadvantage, he might get respect from some of the jurors.  Hali wasn't impressed with Sarah's TC performance, and said she'll look at the bottom of the totem pole to see if they can manage to make the moves to get them to the end.  Zeke said he's liking Brad, but also likes Sarah and the way she's playing the game, even if she ends up burning bridges.  Ozzy and Debbie were all about Andrea and Cirie, and Aubry and Michaela's names were thrown out by Hali and Zeke as well.  But since we know who the final 3 is, I hope Brad getting to the end is just by winning immunities or being saved by idols, with Sarah doing the strategic work.  Zeke outright said he wasn't voting for Troy.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
(edited)

I am curious what it was that Sarah did at tribal council tonight that made Hali drop her from her #1 spot. I certainly didn't see anything but then again we are only seeing about 10 minutes of edited footage. Still though with a vote steal and now the legacy advantage I can see Sara winning her vote right back.  Not really surprised at the other picks. Zeke liking Sarah makes a lot of sense.  Same with Ozzy liking Andrea and Cirie.  I am a little surprised that Brad isn't Debbie's top choice at this point though I am sure it will be once Andrea is voted out.

Now that I think about it I wonder if Hali though Sarah was blindsided tonight by the vote giving Sarah's look of bewilderment as Sierra was walking up to Jeff with her torch.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 4