Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, UYI said:

And Lucy isn't on the show now, is she? They were friends and would work on the Nurses Ball together. 

I guess she's technically still recurring, but it's been a while since we've seen her and she certainly isn't involved in any current stories.

• Love 1

So my local ABC affiliate has programmed another new show to follow GH at 3pm, which leads into their 4pm news hour. Daily Blast Live has folks that I've never heard of before (except Jeff from Big Brother), and is the 4th show they've tried in that time slot in as many years, so I'm wondering if this show tanks, will they look at moving GH to the 3pm hour, or are they thinking that the falling ratings for GH are partly to blame, and if they will complain about it.  

I know there are lots of folks who still enjoy the show but honestly, one of the only things that would bring me back at this point is if they cancel GH and I know there's an end date. I would probably tune in to see how everyone ends up. I must confess, my dream would be that Scummy's ending comes from a bullet to the forehead. At the hands of Monica, heh. Don't judge me. :-)

• Love 5

"Enjoy this vintage photo because we don't give a shit about the Quartermaines these days!"

The show desperately relies on the Q's for nostalgic purposes like this, but doesn't think they're worthy of being included in actual story.  So tone-deaf.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

The show desperately relies on the Q's for nostalgic purposes like this, but doesn't think they're worthy of being included in actual story.  So tone-deaf.

This Twitter account is laughably bad at TBT. If they're trying to plug SBu's return, they should be showing a vintage picture of him with characters who are still on the show today, not make us sad that the Qs barely exist anymore.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Two of those characters are long dead, one of them is seen sporadically (to be kind), and the other has inexplicably returned and will undoubtably be an air hog. Thanks, GH!

The caption should read "Here's the family we killed and picked apart for Dimples Corinthos!"

• Love 15

Hats off to whoever had to push HARD to get Monica included among the usual suspects.  I'd be willing to bet there's a version that had Franco in that frame.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

BM (reading the question): Kelly, are you excited to be working with Steve again?

KM: I'm excited to get the chance to work with everyone on our cast.

lol.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Hats off to whoever had to push HARD to get Monica included among the usual suspects.  I'd be willing to bet there's a version that had Franco in that frame.

Funny you say that, because when I saw the promo, my immediate thought was, "I bet it's fucking Franco."

5 hours ago, ulkis said:

BM (reading the question): Kelly, are you excited to be working with Steve again?

KM: I'm excited to get the chance to work with everyone on our cast.

lol.

ETA: 

"BM: You're a better actor than I am.

KM: Excuse me, mr. three time emmy winner, I don't think so.

BM: I haven't tried to win in a while." 

He doesn't say!

OMG to all of this.

Just.....OMG.

On 10/3/2017 at 11:31 PM, HeatLifer said:

I still think it's shady he's never contacted KMc about it or even asked if she'd like to be involved in some way---since the plot is eerily similar. Just feeds my idea that he stole the idea.

Why should he have to contact her? He was a soap star in the 80s and he's writing about his personal experience.

Anyway I can't imagine there's a large audience for a bts soap about a soap set in the 80s. They've tried to do modern ones in the last few years and those flopped so we'll see how well this does.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, In2You said:

Why should he have to contact her? He was a soap star in the 80s and he's writing about his personal experience.

Never said he should have or was obligated to do anything. I just think the whole thing is shady. It's MO. He was also a soap star for two years, which is less than a blip to me.

Edited by HeatLifer

The thing that confuses me is: Do they even KNOW each other? He left GH in 1984, the year before she even joined the show (and of course, he was a twenty something then, while she was a young child). Yes, he's been friends with Kin for decades, and yes, he made one guest appearance as himself on GH in 1992, but otherwise it seems very unlikely that they would really enter each other's orbits, unless there's something I'm missing here.

• Love 3

It's not that hard to believe (for me) that Kim told Kin about the project she was working on and he told JS. Especially considering she used an image of Kin and Jackie Zeman, along with others, to promote her script reading.

• Love 1

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe that it's that two projects with the same general theme/in the same vein thing we see in Hollywood a lot, i.e. the year of the two asteroid movies, the year of the two volcano movies, the three military-themed new TV shows this year.

• Love 10
On 10/9/2017 at 5:03 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I'm trying to figure out where the door in the last moments is from. Kelly's? SB's "Is anybody home?" line is over black. So no clue. Good for the person dealingwith teasers. Best one in a while. 

Elizabeth doesn't live in the same home. So I doubt it would be her. Although, I would love to see that house had been rebuilt, has new owners and that Jason just walks right on in on this unknown family.

Sonny/Carly had the Corinthos estate when SB left, didn't he? Plus, Carly had her house from Jax too. Sam and Jason2 are back at Sason penthouse. Monica is, of course at, her Q mansion. 

• Love 1

The sad thing is the writers probably think they deserve an award. “It’s not like Parker and Kristina were run out of town or killed because they were gay. So what’s the problem?”

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

At least one Corinthos down! Kristina is a horribly written character who should be easy to write but they clearly had no idea what to do with her. And Lexi Ainsworth is not good actress nor the one to move the character to mature adult stories.

• Love 2