Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

Has Spencer met Anna before? Because I just had this vision of Spencer going over Anna's house in his best tux declaring he's the James Bond to her . . . whoever James Bond dated.

I just...shame on you. Shame!

She's prob back for the Nurses Ball. I just remembered that's in April or May?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Has Spencer met Anna before? Because I just had this vision of Spencer going over Anna's house in his best tux declaring he's the James Bond to her  . . . whoever James Bond dated.

Pussy Galore.

You know the assclowns who write this show would think it would be just hilarious to have a little kid saying, "Pussy Galore".

• Love 4

Pussy Galore.

You know the assclowns who write this show would think it would be just hilarious to have a little kid saying, "Pussy Galore".

For all we know, trying to slip that into a script is what actually got Ron fired ..... Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 2

Ben Sherwood, president, Disney-ABC Television Group, noted in a memo how Campbell has deep daytime experience, including producing daytime shows while at WPVI Philadelphia and buying syndicated programs as station group chief.

And there goes GH if she can come up with something that will work.

So what about Vicki Dummer? Is this new lady reporting to her or the other way around?

And bt dubs, what an unfortunate last name.

It sounds like, when they replaced Paul Lee as the overall head of entertainment, they split off part of his job and gave it to this new lady.  So Vicki Dummer is reporting to her.

• Love 1

Did anyone else see Frank's Tweet about Wednesday's show being "excellent from top to bottom"?  (Well, yeah, Frank, but what above the horrible characters besides Lucas and Brad.) (Sorry.) 

Now I'm going to await more emotional scenes from "the pit of Bryan."  

Edited by Asp Burger

Maurice Bernard responded to Chad and this picture with "wow, that's icing on the cake Chad." What does that mean?

Maybe something else happened that day that we don't know about.

Or maybe it means "how dare u betray me Chad". ;)

"Look, Chad! It's your fat, undeserving TV dad! Aren't you glad you have such a virile guy (ME) to be your REAL TV dad?"

• Love 4

Maurice Bernard responded to Chad and this picture with "wow, that's icing on the cake Chad." What does that mean?

It's could be very innocent but in my head, I picture CD having made a crack that, when AJ was alive, he had story but now that he's back to kissing Scummy's ass, he's like wallpaper. Taking and posting that pic was the 'icing on the cake' of his MB shade. Again, all in my head. But still funny nonetheless.

• Love 3

It's could be very innocent but in my head, I picture CD having made a crack that, when AJ was alive, he had story but now that he's back to kissing Scummy's ass, he's like wallpaper. Taking and posting that pic was the 'icing on the cake' of his MB shade. Again, all in my head. But still funny nonetheless.

I like this.  Let's go with this.  :)

• Love 2

Im pretty sure GH is done. A friend of mine who works at our NBC affiliate and use to work at the ABC affiliate said she heard from very reliable sources that ABC is ceding another hour to the affiliates starting in September.

Edited by Tiger

Im pretty sure GH is done. A friend of mine who works at our NBC affiliate and use to work at the ABC affiliate said she heard from very reliable sources that ABC is ceding another hour to the affiliates starting in September.

If this is true, GH needs to start cleaning house right freaking now. I want nostalgia. Franco, Nina, Rebecca Budig, Kiki, Ava, Julian, Sabrina, Claudette, ME, Dr. O, Darby, New Doc, Krissy's professer and any other newbie needs to bounce. I don't give a damn about them and don't want precious limited airtime devoted to them.

I WANT GH characters getting wrap ups and endings.

• Love 4

Isn't Fab Life going after the current season?  Maybe the hour is because of that?  I hope so, at least.  Much as I rag on GH, I don't want to see it go.

Edit:  Okay, while ABC owned, I see the show is actually in syndication, not a network show.  Okay, I'm gonna hope The Chew goes down.

Edited by Fellaway

Just looked up an oldie, but a goodie, one of my faves Claire Labine. While I didn't agree with all of her choices when it came to storylines, I think she came from an era when writers knew how to write for soaps and enjoyed writing for soaps. One thing that struck me is that she really developed an appreciation when she was nursing her children; she would feed them during the midday viewing of Love of Life. I think that her more or less being forced to watch a show everyday really gave her a deep respect for stories to be built over time. She and her writing partner at Ryan's Hope also seemed to have an innate sense of psychology, so much so he change careers and became a psychologist until he died.  Other things: I don't think she would have put up with Wendy Riche insulting Genie Francis' weight seeing how she seemed to try and shield Ilene Kristen for criticisms  due to the side effects from a medication during Ryan's Hope and Steve Burton seemed to more of a team player before Guza and later JFP inflated his ego, or maybe he didn't want to play a goody anymore.  Also, remember when Guza slagged her writing ? In the interview, she said she basically laid the majority of the groundwork (seeding the idea of Carly, Jason's amnesia, not to mention making Sonny palatable enough to be a viable romantic lead on the show). I wonder if he was butthurt because she said she was the creative force behind the majority of Guza's storylines, since her interview was a year before. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 3

Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig 1h1 hour ago
I need a link to a good quality version of yesterday's episode

did you hear that? Bryan needs a good fucking quality version of yesterday's episode! hurry! hop to! And don't come back without the heart of Snow White in a box! I mean, a good quality version of yesterday's episode!

• Love 7

lol and now his fan posted the link to his scenes and tagged every possible tag to go along with it, including #ghwildwinter

[bryanCraigFan] ‏@BryanCraigFan  1h1 hour ago

By request @bryan_craig scenes from February 26:  #GH #GeneralHospital #MorganCorinthos #BryanCraig #GHWildWinter

• Love 2

Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig 1h1 hour ago

I need a link to a good quality version of yesterday's episode

did you hear that? Bryan needs a good fucking quality version of yesterday's episode! hurry! hop to! And don't come back without the heart of Snow White in a box! I mean, a good quality version of yesterday's episode!

This is why I just need him to STFU.