Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: The Same Boat - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Rick hasn't murdered a bunch of people?  Whoever said it's pot vs kettle was right.  'Our group' don't have an inch of high ground in this situation.

Noper,  you got me wrong. . She's the one who said the Saviors aren't the bad guys. She's the pot calling the kettle black.  Our group is defending themselves.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

I think Carol is being truthful about her fear and faith but she's using the truth in her plan of attack.

Alicia Witt's character need to STFU about coffee and office jobs. OMG Carol kill her already! Argh

Edited by Enero
  • Love 8

I have a feeling that Alicia Witt is the surprise cast member on Talking Dead. Which wouldn't really be that much of a surprise.

I thought the same thing when Chris Hardwick mentioned a surprise/mystery guest at the end of the show last Sunday.  Alicia has been shooting Nashville recently, but... she flew back to Los Angeles today, I think.  Hmmm....

Rick hasn't murdered a bunch of people?  Whoever said it's pot vs kettle was right.  'Our group' don't have an inch of high ground in this situation.

I will never get this false equivalency and never will.

• Love 5

This is like a James Bond movie where the bay guy has Bond dead to rights but just keeps TALKING instead of killing him.

You nailed it. Too be fair I think she is stalling until their back up shows up so they can take out Rick and his people.

• Love 2