Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just so you guys know my opinion on Stephanie has changed lol I thought she looked a bit of a body builder in some photos but she looks better this year

12 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Random: But I think I read on Yuko's page that Simone has been helping her with her english.

That's really sweet of her! A lot of people in Hawaii speak a little Japanese because just about everyone has some Japanese ancestry. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, KellyAnn3 said:

If I'm remembering correctly, a few weeks ago some people said some not-so-nice things specifically about Shelly during her 1996 auditions in the media thread. I'd imagine that feels insulting and draws someone to the board. Surely, the comments were made in jest without consideration that she'd ever see them, but they probably sting for someone who tries to stay behind the scenes.

Lol...I saw the post about my audition, but I'm not easily insulted. I am classically trained, certified and have been in the ballet world since I was three. That's a brutal climate for dancers. But I do have a soft spot for the underdogs,  misjudged...on either side of this forum. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, BritFan said:

I loved Stephanie, I think she is very photogenic.

Honestly, I think she looks quite bad in pictures, especially after seeing how good she looked talking about her favorite Olympic moment.

• Love 2

To the poster who ask about the about the TC candidates having a big sister after Season 1 and 2, I accidently erased your post. If you want to repost your question to the answer and question thread, Shelly may be able to answer your question. Thank you.

42 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Honestly, I think she looks quite bad in pictures, especially after seeing how good she looked talking about her favorite Olympic moment.

Same, some of her pictures aren't great like the swimsuit pictures eh but she does look good in that video and in the uniform.

The Instagram picture is perhaps one of the best I’ve seen.  Too bad the lighting and feeling from that photo can’t be duplicated when shooting the cameos, which are just so bad. Year after year.

I really love that photo. 

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ShellyB said:

Lol...I saw the post about my audition, but I'm not easily insulted. I am classically trained, certified and have been in the ballet world since I was three. That's a brutal climate for dancers. But I do have a soft spot for the underdogs,  misjudged...on either side of this forum.

Good for you - on both counts, but especially the latter.  And honestly if I got called up to be a DCC I'd have done cartwheels too.  With one hand.  So I could throw up fistfuls of glitter in the air as I made my way down the aisle ? 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, raindancer said:

Good for you - on both counts, but especially the latter.  And honestly if I got called up to be a DCC I'd have done cartwheels too.  With one hand.  So I could throw up fistfuls of glitter in the air as I made my way down the aisle ? 

The cartwheel was a dare. ?

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

2 more days.....I need more previews!!!

Is it just me or is the wait even more excruciating now that we're in the home stretch? I hate to wish my life away but I want it to be Thursday already!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, SanLynn said:

Is it just me or is the wait even more excruciating now that we're in the home stretch? I hate to wish my life away but I want it to be Thursday already!

It's Wednesday here in Australia and I keep thinking.. Yes it's on tomorrow.. But I won't see it till Friday here! And thats if I'm lucky and can find it somewhere online! 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

It's Wednesday here in Australia and I keep thinking.. Yes it's on tomorrow.. But I won't see it till Friday here! And thats if I'm lucky and can find it somewhere online! 

Yeah okay now I feel like crap for complaining. LOL

Hope you are able to find it! I'm really glad I live in the US this week.

• Love 1

"That show will follow us into the space regardless, but we've talked about having the next series of auditions actually out here and having something a little more public facing," Anderson said, suggesting fans may be able to watch while the show is being filmed.

Wow some people can go watch the auditions!!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Well, all the cuts had been made at this point. I thought I read that Simone and Yuko sat out of the Meet the Team, did they sit out of the first game too? I know Simone has a concussion but what was Yuko's reason??? Was her lack of a long term Visa the reason she had to sit out? 

Or am I having a senior moment and cant remember correctly???

Simone has a concussion? What happened? So... Yuko sat out, but Kelsey was in? 

Color me lost, I need to quit adulting, lol. 

30 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

"That show will follow us into the space regardless, but we've talked about having the next series of auditions actually out here and having something a little more public facing," Anderson said, suggesting fans may be able to watch while the show is being filmed.

Wow some people can go watch the auditions!!

I would definitely take a weekend trip to watch auditions

• Love 5

ShellyB I hope the edits show more than tears this year. These women have shown major strength and I always feel for them when they only show mishaps and breakdowns. I wish the show would show more strength, powerful dancing, pep talks etc. Everything isn't all tears and drama. Maybe then more women will be interested in auditioning for DCC again. Everything on the show isn't always as it seems on TV. They even lie about the number of women auditioning. Integrity used to follow this team. I am losing respect. No offense just my opinion.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Yep me too. 

I watch on iTunes - I have a US iTunes account and it can take them a couple of days to upload it... so it can be Saturday or even Sunday here before I can see it. ?  Refresh, refresh, refresh...

interestingly, they have recently put up seasons 3-6 on the Australian iTunes Store. Weird that they haven't got any of seasons 7-10! Maybe they'll be up to date by next season.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, melissadfw said:

Not sure if this has been posted, but found this article on guidelive talking about the cheerleaders moving into The Star and future auditions being held there.

http://www.guidelive.com/the-star/2016/08/21/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-step-new-eracloser-public-eye

That is a terrible photo, all of the girls have their hair in their faces

10 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Holly and professional dancing--what style of dance?  And do you mean theatre?

Not sure, she didn't say. I think she just mentioned Los Angeles, it was in that live chat they had while show group was in Oxnard. I feel like she might have said back up dancer in a music video, not sure though.

I'm rewatching last season and I'm at the episode where Melissa calls the girls into a session at the Verandah Club and she says "If I could give you any advice, it would be to break out of your shell" and I just snorted because the girl literally said her critique from Kelli and Judy was that she needed to break out of her shell.

Those Melissa critiques are so stupid - I feel bad for the girls when they have to sit there nodding and pretending that they know what the heck she's talking about when she says that stuff because they are on camera.

The most useful critiques are the ones they get from the vets - like the sessions they've shown w/ Lauren, Jenn K., and I even recall a good one w/ Sydney.  

Tomorrow night is the night everyone!   Can't believe it is almost here!!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

I'm rewatching last season and I'm at the episode where Melissa calls the girls into a session at the Verandah Club and she says "If I could give you any advice, it would be to break out of your shell" and I just snorted because the girl literally said her critique from Kelli and Judy was that she needed to break out of her shell.

Things that Melissa says like that are SO annoying- the girls already know these things!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

Things that Melissa says like that are SO annoying- the girls already know these things!

Melissa is "filler". A person with little to no dance experience could parrot her worthless critiques.  Wouldn't it be something if CMT actually gave the viewer what they wanted = more DANCING! Instead they insist on stuffing cross-over talent (Bachelor, Dancing with mediocre celebs) into their programming...hence Melissa. Back in the day, when she actually tried out & then made DCC, I enjoyed Melissa.  Now I ti-vo thru her scenes, make a snack or use the bathroom.  

• Love 3

Jenn is a good spokesperson! I thought the GL comments were interesting- then she said the last two years the leaders focused on setting a positive tone. Overall,  I felt like Katy (person picking the questions) stayed away from the overused DCC questions and we got a bit more information than usual.

Jessica Marie is well spoken, too, I hope she host a chat this season.

Edited by pink317
  • Love 5

SO.SO.EXCITED.!!!

http://www.cmt.com/news/1770168/why-you-should-watch-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-this-season/

ETA: I guess we can see why Raylee didn't make SG :-/ Stinks because the clip Holly showed of her singing proves she really has a great voice! Cersten's solo looks like so much fun and how did Sheridan not completely bruise her tailbone when she fell in the kicks across the floor. Megan's face was basically my reaction LOL

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 2

My comment about Holly is she doesn't give facial expressions/body language of a "cheerleader".  She is amazing dancer on a football field to me.  I guess DCC is one in the same now...but cheerleaders to me don't look she does when she is doing the cheers.  She is very sultry and looks like she is in the show "Chicago"

• Love 1

Has anyone else been able to buy the new season yet on i-tune, amazon, or other buy and download sites? I am patiently waiting for i-tune to get the season pass information on site so I can buy Season 11.

22 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Love Jennifer's live chat! I know we've said it a million times but she is SO well spoken.  Really going to miss her when she retires :( Hopefully she stays one more year!! 

I love Jennifer too. I thought she stated last year that she was going to retire after this season because she wanted to start a family. I would miss her!!

So excited for the new season to start!!

• Love 2