Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Joe said hospital workers should be vaccinated.

Joe complained about his friends not wanting to be vaccinated.

Joe said he supported polio, mumps & measles vaccinations.

Joe waved his glasses around to make a point. Joe called anti vaxxers stupid.

Joe said kids have to be vaccinated.

Joe used a hillbilly accent to make fun of people that aren't vaccinated.

Joe forgot that many African Americans are skeptical of vaccines based on past history. Vaccine hesitancy isn't just white Trump supporters.

Joe said he is OK with Big Gulps & smoking. Mika looked at Joe closely in awe.

• Love 3
(edited)

Joe said there were anti vaxxers before Trump. Joe said Trump supports vaccines.

Joe said Republicans should be proud that the vaccine was developed under Trump.

Joe called Mika mother ! Mika said that was spooky.

Joe said Mika has a nervous tick.

Joe said the USA did a better job of getting the vaccines to citizens than the Europeans.

Joe said Democrats are better at logistics of distributing the vaccine.

Edited by oakville
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Joe said there were anti vaxxers before Trump. Joe said Trump supports vaccines.

Joe said Republicans should be proud that the vaccine was developed under Trump.

Joe called Mika mother ! Mika said that was spooky.

Joe said Mika has a nervous tick.

Joe said the USA did a better job of getting the vaccines to citizens than the Europeans.

Because yes, Joe, every single thing in this world must be examined through a lens of Democrats versus Republicans. I am waiting for him to blame Nixon/Johnson/Carter/Reagan for The Beatles’ breakup, AIDS, and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.

• Love 4
(edited)

Glad Joe is not negotiating for me.  Joe:  “If you cross me, YOU WILL FEEL PAIN.”  

I know this is one type of negotiation, but Joe just sounds mean.

Edited by freddi
  • Love 3

And as a total surprise to no one, Secretary Clinton is the best prepared, most serious, most articulate, guest by a 100 million miles.

Bolton shrewdly understands that the real villain at the Biden / Putin meeting is Joe Biden.  Because now is not the time or something and anyway Obama.

The mind it boggles that 55% of Americans opted to destabilize the democracy in 2016 because "wE neEDz cHAngE"

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lowcountry snark said:

The mind it boggles that 55% of Americans opted to destabilize the democracy in 2016 because "wE neEDz cHAngE"

55%?  Where are you getting that figure?  Even Stein + Johnson only brings it up to around 50%.  And that's only of the around 60% of eligible voters who actually bothered to vote.

4 hours ago, Lowcountry snark said:

And as a total surprise to no one, Secretary Clinton is the best prepared, most serious, most articulate, guest by a 100 million miles.

Wait, wait, wait...HRC was on MJ? How did Mika and Joe handle that? (Or were they even there?) I have just about given up on the show and rarely peek in...and then THIS happens?!

What's the deal with being back in DC? I do think it is a more appropriate homebase for them, vs. NYC (and, of course, FL) but there's got to be a reason to use up those precious "away from the tax-shelter" work days. Is there a sociey function? Mika's mother having an art show? Will there be big doings when Biden gets home? Will they have him on? Usually  an ulterior motive with these two.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, plumbago blues said:

Wait, wait, wait...HRC was on MJ? How did Mika and Joe handle that? (Or were they even there?) I have just about given up on the show and rarely peek in...and then THIS happens?!

What's the deal with being back in DC? I do think it is a more appropriate homebase for them, vs. NYC (and, of course, FL) but there's got to be a reason to use up those precious "away from the tax-shelter" work days. Is there a sociey function? Mika's mother having an art show? Will there be big doings when Biden gets home? Will they have him on? Usually  an ulterior motive with these two.

I haven't seen the show but I do plan to recap it. I am curious if Joe or Mika would stay to interview Hillary. 

I could be wrong but I believe that Mika & Joe would be subject to NY state & city taxes if they broadcast from the NY studio.

DC does not have state income tax, so Joe would be willing to broadcast from there.

I hope that MSNBC would pay for a hotel suite for Mika & Joe, if the White House was not made available to them.

President Biden & Jill are in Switzerland,so I doubt they would mind if Mika & Joe slept in one of the White House guest bedrooms.

• LOL 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Everyone's in the same room this morning and they all look like they're in different places. The set is giving me vertigo.

it did look a bit disjointed. Yesterday they made the whole set look like DC Rivendell, it was just perfection, then today they gave one half of it an unfortunate summit makeover lol 🥴 still it's such a joy that they're all around the table, it feels like a different show tbh

On 6/15/2021 at 8:11 PM, oakville said:

hmmm idk I think he's spinning it this way to encourage DJT and the GOP to go out with some happy clappy campaign where they take credit for procuring the vaxxes and encourage all their constituents to get vaxxed on that basis!! because who wouldn't!!

his optimistic self is ignoring the fact that a lot of them don't give a shit whether their constituents are vaxxed or not, and sometimes even encourage the anti-vaxxer lunacy bc they know that the anti-science, anti-establishment aspects of it benefits them, ugh. Joy Reid always calls it the party of trolls, exploiting chaos is literally what they do... *cries*

Lemire's unfortunate incident was so on brand, i can't even. who allowed him to travel abroad without a helmet, and kneepads, and his over-protective houseplant??

when discussing Putin's possible lateness -

Joe: If anyone is *ten minutes late* for a meeting, I'm outta there!!!

Katty: ...sooo hypothetically, if you're late for *your own show*, how long should *we* wait?

ha! katty bringing shade, and baddass sneakers, and q's about retaliatory measures

I wonder if anyone ever checked what time of day those meetings were? i mean couldn't the strategic time-trolling just be lunchtime vodka?

ETA: for those who missed it they put the Hillary interview on the mj youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npxd97LAouo

Edited by neona
  • Love 1
(edited)

Tuned in today to see everyone at the table.  You know, it is nice to see The Twins actually engaging with their guests in person.  And....

Adam Kinzinger is a guest and a really good one he is.  He and Joe face-to-face!  I may just not be able to get past my cattiness but the testosterone was on display.  At least from Joe.  Here is a guest who is "In Congress" right now!  Who is telegenetic and can "hold the screen" as Hollywood moguls like to say.  Joe has got to be envious because he thinks Kinzinger is him (Joe) Back when he was in Congress.  This is actually a really good, interesting segment. When has that last happened?  I see a Show for Rep. Kinzinger when his politicking days are over. 

Joe just cannot help himself; he must be the Alpha.

Edited by Kemper
Added the last paragraph.
  • Love 7

Apparently they're now at the compound in Maine. Guess the DC visit was just a short lay-over. How do they come across on the screen? I missed any shots that they were included in. Separate from the new set? (Speaking of the set: those windows behind the guests I saw today are sorely in need of a good washing.)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, plumbago blues said:

Apparently they're now at the compound in Maine. Guess the DC visit was just a short lay-over. How do they come across on the screen? I missed any shots that they were included in. Separate from the new set? (Speaking of the set: those windows behind the guests I saw today are sorely in need of a good washing.)

I think they both come across so much better when on an actual set.  Today, even Meeka participated a bit.  I did see her furiously writing notes for Questions Needing to be Asked.  Sorry, cannot cannot help myself.  So on that note....

Wasn't there a wee discussion last week on Meeka's appearance?  How it had maybe changed a bit.  Surgery? Fillers? Hairstyle? Her face looked fuller and I just realized why.  It is her hair, I think.  This current style seems bowl shaped; remember the Dorothy Hamill "Wedge" cut that so many of us sported back in the day? That seems to be Meeka's latest style and it may be making her face and neck look fuller.     

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

They are still in DC Rivendell (third day!!), altho the Witches found Willie and trapped him back inside the hellscape like lil Erica. in other news, Hamlet! has escaped from the dungeon and is now a sorta blissful posthumous! Hamlet of the Hamptons

joe is much less of an ass when he's with real humans, the AOC/Kinzinger appearances were actually great

I have a question, curious about this, do you guys actually remember Joe in Congress? could you have named him then? i mean him, as an individual?

13 minutes ago, neona said:

They are still in DC Rivendell (third day!!), altho the Witches found Willie and trapped him back inside the hellscape like lil Erica. in other news, Hamlet! has escaped from the dungeon and is now a sorta blissful posthumous! Hamlet of the Hamptons

joe is much less of an ass when he's with real humans, the AOC/Kinzinger appearances were actually great

I have a question, curious about this, do you guys actually remember Joe in Congress? could you have named him then? i mean him, as an individual?

Yes. We were living in the DC area; and even the local news shows covered politics as though it was a local news event.  Joe was a Young Jackass then, just as he is now an Older One.  His claim to fame is that he was in with the "Contract With America" full-on-cheater-liar-serial philanderer Uber Jackass ... Newt Gingrich.  A man who should be put in public stocks and have rotten fruit and eggs thrown at him.  This is Joe's only claim to fame...assisting in the creation of the cheapening and coarsening of political power.   

• Love 4

Huh. Wonder why she posted so many Maine pictures the last 2 days. I assumed they started their vacation and thus were sitting close together on their makeshift summer set.

I never heard of Joe til he started Scarborough Country. Then and only then had I learned about his (esteemed?) Congressional tenure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/16/2021 at 1:10 PM, plumbago blues said:

Mika was fawning over HRC during the introduction and Joe cut her off.

Joe also made some comment during the AOC segment today to Mika like 'Oh because you've always been SOOO supportive of the Republican party!". Mom & dad were fighting in that way they do where Joe is passive-aggressive and Mika giggles and it's never not weird.

12 hours ago, Kemper said:

Adam Kinzinger is a guest and a really good one he is.  He and Joe face-to-face!  I may just not be able to get past my cattiness but the testosterone was on display.  At least from Joe.  Here is a guest who is "In Congress" right now!  Who is telegenetic and can "hold the screen" as Hollywood moguls like to say.  Joe has got to be envious because he thinks Kinzinger is him (Joe) Back when he was in Congress.  This is actually a really good, interesting segment. When has that last happened?  I see a Show for Rep. Kinzinger when his politicking days are over. 

Joe just cannot help himself; he must be the Alpha.

I go back and forth on Kinzinger bc I always feel like he's trying to sell me something but he's always prepared and Joe is a little bit more on his toes.

8 hours ago, Kemper said:

I think they both come across so much better when on an actual set.  Today, even Meeka participated a bit.  I did see her furiously writing notes for Questions Needing to be Asked.  Sorry, cannot cannot help myself.  So on that note....

Wasn't there a wee discussion last week on Meeka's appearance?  How it had maybe changed a bit.  Surgery? Fillers? Hairstyle? Her face looked fuller and I just realized why.  It is her hair, I think.  This current style seems bowl shaped; remember the Dorothy Hamill "Wedge" cut that so many of us sported back in the day? That seems to be Meeka's latest style and it may be making her face and neck look fuller.     

I actually think they seem less hostile with the split screen. I find such a juxtaposition of attitudes - Mika sitting close with her upper body leaning in, Joe kind of cold (unless they bring up Mr. Brzezinski, then he just talks over her). 

The change is the mushroom cap hair! It's too poofy. If she cuts her bangs shorter at the fancy salon she's gonna be Velma from Scooby Doo. (fyi I think Mika is beautiful and as I type this I look like crap on toast. But her hair has been bugging me for days.)

Random thoughts:

- I'm from a family of hand-talkers so I get it but if AOC is wearing a mic she's gotta lose the rings. 

- I miss Claire's cake stand.

One more thing - Willie took the stance that Putin was very flustered bc he normally is asked non-questions so he was super rattled by ABC's Rachel Scott (who was great) and I think Joe kind of joined in; it was a take that was repeated on several shows. But Julia Ioffe was on 11th Hour last night and it was interesting bc she contradicted everyone and said that was not entirely true. She spoke a bit more about Putin and imo it fleshed out a clearer picture of what he is.

Brian acknowledged her comments and I wish there were more exchanges like that on MJ.

Edited by chick binewski
Edited bc I can't seem to stop typing tonight
  • Love 6
(edited)

location! shenanigans! update!

Persephone has descended back to Hades!! Willie still trapped by the Witches! Florida Boxman Joe is back in Fl

To be serious for a moment, my main thing about teh shenanigans is that i really don't wanna notice or speculate about their private vacations and stuff, so whyyyy are the moves so noticeable and weird. And if they live in fl why can't they have a nice studio there that's not depressing and mika isn't treated like shit and pushed out all the time? Aaaand what even is the Willie situation, it borders on parody, poor baby.

IMO it's just not true that it doesn't matter, it's like going into a restaurant where the food is really great but the service is shitty... you end up leaving with this sense of unease, humans are affected by lil subtleties, light, color, civility, warmth....and ymmv here of course but to me these atmospheric aspects are things of value that are wholly separable from the invasive personal stuff, which is irrelevant, and that they seem to conflate them is so damn depressing.... sorry to go on about this lol, I'll shut up now. It's just, i find their generalization about these things almost offensive 😂 

Anyhoo, happy Friday and happy ACA day & Juneteenth.... and yes, Joe needs to STFU, tis a truth universally acknowledged

Edited by neona
  • Love 3

What the hell, Joe? Because Coney and Kavanaugh ruled against striking down the ACA we were all nuts to be up in arms over the quick nomination during a presidential nomination of the former and the rape accusations against the latter??

18 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Joe just will not shut up. 

And chuckling over and over as Annette Gordon-Reed is trying to talk. And inserting his personal details into this conversation with Fred Guttenberg and Joe Walsh. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, neona said:

location! shenanigans!

If not for these, what are we left with? The show, hosts, and regular characters are so stale  the only relief we get is the MJ version of Where's Waldo.

Why is Mika sitting so far back from the camera? Joe, Willie, and Barnicle (tighten that tie, young man, it's 6 Am, not 6 Pm) all fill up their screens and Mika is like in the back row somewhere. Weirdos.

• Love 7

Friday recap.

Mika is wearing a Lululemon top.She is the dark lit room away from Joe. Willie is home alone.

Joe is wearing a suit with a green tie.

Joe said he was right that Barret & Kavanaugh would occasionally vote with the Liberals.

Before 6:01 a.m. Mika botched the words Trump appointees  & called them aporointees which is not a word.

Willie said Progressives were wrong that Amy would destroy Obamacare.

Wllie listed many decisions that Gorsuch, Kavanaugh & Barret voted with Liberals.

Joe called the nomination battles clown shows.

Joe complained about people that voted against Robert Bork.

• LOL 3
37 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joe called the nomination battles clown shows.

He'd know.

I heard that flub from Mika, too. There really is something wrong with her. Can't blame the telepromter anymore since she does it wherever she is. Again makes me think she is just shallow and she has little real understanding of what they're talking about. She's not comfortable with much of the subject matter so she gets the jitters or tongue tied reading things without fully knowing what she's saying. Intros and wrap ups would just roll off her tongue effortlessly if she was ever fully invested in the subject at hand. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, plumbago blues said:

He'd know.

I heard that flub from Mika, too. There really is something wrong with her. Can't blame the telepromter anymore since she does it wherever she is. Again makes me think she is just shallow and she has little real understanding of what they're talking about. She's not comfortable with much of the subject matter so she gets the jitters or tongue tied reading things without fully knowing what she's saying. Intros and wrap ups would just roll off her tongue effortlessly if she was ever fully invested in the subject at hand. 

I am baffled that she struggles with basic words. She would be familiar with the word "appointee" since it is commonly used in politics.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/18/2021 at 12:35 AM, chick binewski said:

But Julia Ioffe was on 11th Hour last night and it was interesting bc she contradicted everyone and said that was not entirely true. She spoke a bit more about Putin and imo it fleshed out a clearer picture of what he is.

Brian acknowledged her comments and I wish there were more exchanges like that on MJ.

missed this but thanks for pointing it out - this literally happens all. the. time. I saw on twitter during the summit a lot of people were complaining that CNN had an actual Russian person on-set who did real live translations, whereas MSNBC had none...except for Willie! Mika! and Katty! who could all translate for us that shockingly the Swiss pm was saying "welcome to Switzerland" impressive amirite 

same whenever there's some regional conflict or issue. A whole year talking about Ukraine...not a single Ukrainian-American... Palestinians or Palestinian-Americans only cautiously allowed access this year... aaand no Russian speakers at the table during the summit to interpret the Putinesque passive aggressive shit in real time....it's dumb bc there's a wealth of resources and people buuuut zero imagination....

//rant over... i feel bad because i actually did enjoy these summit studio shows...but idk why its all so damn insular just look around a lil

Edited by neona
a bit insulting
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, neona said:

missed this but thanks for pointing it out - this literally happens all. the. time. I saw on twitter during the summit a lot of people were complaining that CNN had an actual Russian person on-set who did real live translations, whereas MSNBC had none...except for Willie! Mika! and Katty! who could all translate "welcome to Switzerland" in French, impressive amirite (get back to me when they can translate Swiss German, which I'm convinced is just made-up gobbledygook lmao)

same whenever there's some regional conflict or issue. A whole year talking about Ukraine...not a single Ukrainian-American... Palestinians or Palestinian-Americans only cautiously allowed access this year... aaand no Russian speakers at the table during the summit to interpret the Putinesque passive aggressive shit in real time....it's dumb bc there's a wealth of resources and people buuuut zero imagination....

You made some excellent points. Morning Joe should have arranged to have some Russian experts on the show. They used to have Bianna Goldoryga , Julia & Kasparov on past shows.

• Love 1

I don’t know if it’s my ears or if the MSNBC microphones are too sensitive, but I cannot bear to hear all the sharpie scratches, paper shuffling, throat clearing and other assorted noises during this show and others. One day last week, while they were interviewing an interesting guest, someone was incessantly opening and closing something with a zipper. It’s not just this show. Nicole Wallace, Alex Witt and Rachel Maddow are some of the biggest offenders. It makes me wonder if they’re even paying attention to their guests.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t know if it’s my ears or if the MSNBC microphones are too sensitive, but I cannot bear to hear all the sharpie scratches, paper shuffling, throat clearing and other assorted noises during this show and others. One day last week, while they were interviewing an interesting guest, someone was incessantly opening and closing something with a zipper. It’s not just this show. Nicole Wallace, Alex Witt and Rachel Maddow are some of the biggest offenders. It makes me wonder if they’re even paying attention to their guests.

Joe usually leaves his show from 7 45 a.m. - 8:30 am, to do other chores such as taking his son to school,  meet with important world leaders or the Red Sox baseball manager. You can hear the door close when Joe leaves the set.

Joe gets easily bored during his show, so he doesn't stay on the set when many members of Congress or the Senate appear as guests.

There were some viewer complaints when the how first broadcast from the Jupiter Florida studio since it is next to the laundry room. 

Mika's housekeeper used to do the laundry during the 7 am hour, & you could hear the dryer beeping when the clothes were ready.

Edited by oakville
  • LOL 4

charmed1 & oakville...this!!!

it's almost like there should be a primer for teh tee-vee people:

....if you're audibly siiiiighing....SO IS THE AUDIENCE!!

...if you're tense and stressed....so is the audience!!

... if you're glancing at your watch....so is the audience!!

...if you're checking your phone while other people are talking....so is the audience!!

...if you're wandering off-set bc you're bored AF....then so is the audience, ffs, what even!!

it's not rocket science.

On 6/18/2021 at 10:19 PM, oakville said:

You made some excellent points. Morning Joe should have arranged to have some Russian experts on the show. They used to have Bianna Goldoryga , Julia & Kasparov on past shows.

I wanna be fair, and actually, Kasparov and Julia were actually both on MJ this week, I think. Tho not around the table, and not there to translate, but still

• Love 5

shenanigans! update!

Florida Boxman Joe, Mystery Location Mika, in fairness both fresh and awake for a monday

Willie absent. worried about what the witches are doing to him in the hellscape.

Jonathan Lemire by his lonesome self in the NYC studio, showing no signs of radiation poisoning. I wonder if Jonathan Lemire's mom also calls him "Jonathan Lemire"?

Monday Recap.

Mika & Joe are in separate locations for National Security reasons.

Joe starts off making fun of Republicans for booing Mike Pence.

Mika is wearing a black cardigan. Mika spent the weekend with her mom in Florida.

Joe supports a bipartisan infrastructure plan.

They need 60 votes.

Mancin is under pressure from progressive democrats.

Lemire is recovering from being manhandled by Russian security guard in Geneva last week.

Joe bragged about having AOC on the show last week.

Bernie Sanders supports building roads

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Mika said the new President of Iran is a hardliner.

Haas said Iran is worried about having free elections because they would lose.

The religious authority is not popular with young people.

• Love 2

Victoria DeSoto, Donny & Kasie joined the show.

Mika called Republicans a cult. Joe said the gop no longer has conservative values.

Joe said Cindy Mccain was slandered .

Joe said Liz Cheney devoted her life to the GOP.

Kasie supports the Constitution. Pence is being treated poorly by Trump supporters.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Joe said Trump is in charge of the GOP.

The republican rank & file will vote for Conservative Democrats.

Joe said the GOP is doomed even if they win the House of representatives in 2022.

Joe said Mika was naive to ask Romney & Pence to speak up against Trump.

Kasie agreed with Joe.

• Love 3

Donny said that Putin is more popular than Biden among Republicans.

Donny made fun of Trump's tweets.

Donny warned Democrats of supporting defund the police.

Joe said Reagan was popular in 1984 & won 49 states.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Joe said Trump only won in 2016 because of Comey.

Joe said Republicans have been losing elections every year since 2016.

Joe said Trump lost support with Latinos. Joe forgot about Republican gains in Florida & Texas in 2020.

• Love 4

Mika discussed Peggy Noonan's article on Bill Maher about progressophobia.

More people support interracial marriage.

Joe complained about latte liberals taking over the Democratic party.

Joe is upset about woke liberals.

Donnie made commercials in the 1990s about gay men shopping for furniture.

Donnie is opposed to white shaming.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joe complained about latte liberals taking over the Democratic party.

Joe is upset about woke liberals.

Joe…pot meet kettle.  Has he taken an honest look at who has “taken over” his party in these last decades. With his full support, by the way.  Some of us remember who and what he was “back when he was in Congress”, the shifty, beady-eyed egomaniac.  I say this with the utmost love. 🤓 I can’t believe he says these things and doesn’t acknowledge who played a role in how we got here.  He needs to look in the mirror.

• Love 6

Joe said he was tough on the Baptist church & the Republican party.

Soccer guy Roger Bennett came on the show to discuss the Euro 2020.

Joe complained about England playing poorly against Scotland.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

At 8 30, there was a discussion about  conspiracy quanon infiltrating the baptist church.

Joe is opposed to conspiracy theories. Joe is an expert on southern baptists.

Joe said Christianity is the greatest story told. Joe supports the Bible.

• LOL 2
(edited)

I was a bit annoyed because in the first hour, Mika was actually making a coherent point about teh cultish GOP, and calling for some actual courage, and she tried to engage Joe in a real conversation about it, buuut it immediately devolved into her being pushed aside and him rambling incoherently alone in fullscreen...whyyy? Can't we just have them together again, this separation thing sucks so much.

I also got the impression that they're fighting or sth, because he was all cute and like "how was your weekend?" and she shut his ass down...whatever it is, I'm sure he deserves it, ugh. But also the negative vibes are exhausting, and distracting, so please get over it soon.

I love that Bill Maher and Peggy Noonan based their generalized opinion of an entire generation on ten people who are trolling them on twitter. If that logic is reversed, the result would also be not so favorable, just saying...

Having said that, I actually like Bill Maher. He's an asshole, his opinions about some issues like women, the Middle East, etc are ignorant at best, malicious at worst, he makes me wanna tear my hair out etc etc but also, he's honest and he doesn't give a shit. I never doubt that what he says is what he means. That's how shitty tee-vee is these days, this guy is an asshole, but at least he's an honest asshole, so I'll take it. 🥴

this Unresolved Rise Again segment is really great.

Roger! Was! Here!!!!!!! disappointed by the lack of sweater game this week. altho, Aqua Velva, come to life?! he is so damn weird but i'm here for it.

18 hours ago, oakville said:

Mika said the new President of Iran is a hardliner.

Haas said Iran is worried about having free elections because they would lose.

The religious authority is not popular with young people.

The best part of this segment...all the insightful contributions of the young Iranian Americans on set!!!

...oh no, wait.......NEVER MIND.....*headdesk*

Edited by neona
  • Love 2