Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

The final segments dealt with Mini Joe look a like Jacob Soboroff who is looking to reunite families separated by the border.

Willie did that interview.

Mika was excited about Val Lemmings running for Senate in Florida. She could be part of KYV if she wins a Senate seat .

Mika said Val is mom to 4 girls & a former police chief.

• LOL 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, oakville said:

She said that Harris should ask the countries why people are leaving Central America.

Mika said optics are important.

Hmm, if only she had visited countries like, IDK, Guatemala and Mexico. And met with the presidents of both countries. And been the senator from a major border state.

13 hours ago, oakville said:

Cicadas attacked Lemire's plane to Europe.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is coordinated attack. The Vice President's plane got grounded after she started her trip south. ("Technical issues", um, OK) Then the press plane, and now the president himself. ‘Watch out for the cicadas’: Biden takes a hit to the neck as he departs for foreign trip

So I guess there was a discussion of the financial shenanigans the ultra rich use to avoid paying taxes on their wealth. (I follow Anand on twitter). If only Joe and Mika knew someone who runs an investment office for one of the richest men in the world, say a media tycoon whose last name rhymes with "roomberg", and asked him tough questions. 

One can dream.

Edited by xaxat
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, neona said:

*cough*...

It's too bad that Val Demmings wasn't on the show to correct Mika. Mika lives in Florida & is married to one of the most notorious former Congressmen in Florida's history. How could he botch that fact? Sam Stein didn't realize Mika's mistake either. He said it is tough to raise girls.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, xaxat said:

Hmm, if only she had visited countries like, IDK, Guatemala and Mexico. And met with the presidents of both countries. And been the senator from a major border state.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is coordinated attack. The Vice President's plane got grounded after she started her trip south. ("Technical issues", um, OK) Then the press plane, and now the president himself. ‘Watch out for the cicadas’: Biden takes a hit to the neck as he departs for foreign trip

So I guess there was a discussion of the financial shenanigans the ultra rich use to avoid paying income tax (I follow Anand on twitter). If only Joe and Mika knew someone who runs an investment office for one of the richest men in the world, say a media tycoon whose last name rhymes with "roomberg", and asked him tough questions. 

One can dream.

I was watching CNBC this morning & the guy from ProPublica who wrote the report on the Billionaires made fun of Steve Ratner trying to defend Bloomberg. Ratner is one of Bloomberg's money managers.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, xaxat said:

Oh yeah.  Cicadas rule around here!  On Tuesday we went to the polls in Virginia to vote for Governor, Lt. Governor, and other offices.   On a local newscast they showed a clip of a cicada that had entered a polling location and landed on a ballot.  Unfortunately, it wasn't close up enough so that we could see who it voted for, but it definitely tried to rig the election.  

Edit:  Just to clarify, it was a primary.  The cicada was still on a mission though. 

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 8
12 hours ago, oakville said:
12 hours ago, neona said:

cough*...

Expand  

It's too bad that Val Demmings wasn't on the show to correct Mika. Mika lives in Florida & is married to one of the most notorious former Congressmen in Florida's history. How could he botch that fact? Sam Stein didn't realize Mika's mistake either. He said it is tough to raise girls.

OMG. Why? How can this happen? Is she left alone to "research" her subjects or is there someone on MJ's staff that gives her background info? Again, it shouldn't be this hard. The ironic part is that this flub is about a "woman of value"...you'd think Mika of all people would get her facts straight. Someone please pull the plug on this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Thursday Recap with Corona Beer.

Dark cardigan Mika & Black suit Joe joined appropriately dressed Willie.

Katty Kay & Lemire are special guests. Lemire is reporting from a Pub. Katty is stuck at home with a lame BBC banner.

The opening clip was President Roosevelt & PM Winston Churchill signing the Atlantic Charter in 1941 before the USA enetred WW2.

Joe said Churchill was a good Prime Minister during the war.

Joe supported the Atlantic Charter.

Biden & Johnson will sign an updated charter.

Joe mocked Mika for saying America won't survive after Trump. Mika rolled her eyes.

Willie wanted Meacham as a guest.

They are meeting in Cornwall. Biden supports Democracy in the world.

Mika's wrinkles under her right eye is very noticeable & her lips are bigger than normal or maybe she is wearing a new lipstick.

Matt Bradley who looks like Bradley Cooper said there were important meetings.

Poor Keir Simmons is stuck in London reporting from his front yard.

Boris Johnson wants to be the new Winston Churchill. He supported brexit but Obama & Biden were opposed.

Katty had her teeth whitened & laughed at Joe' joke about Churchill. Katty said she wanted to use up the BBC dental plan before she joined her new employer.

Katty said that Boris used to be friends with Trump.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Joe said Red Sox fans in the UK are upset about losing. Lemire battled the cicadas to get to the UK.

Joe said there are Beatles fans in Plymouth UK .

Mika said that Biden will buy 500 million Pfizer does to donate to other countries.

The USA is throwing away expired vaccines.

• Love 3

Joe was laughing at people asking Mancin if the GOP will compromise over infrastructure.

Joe said people called him a Jihadi when he was in Congress. Joe liked to blow up appropriation bills.

Jake Sherman works for Punchbowl News.

The GOP doesn't want to raise taxes.

Sherman said that Shumer doesn't have 50 votes for anything.

Sherman laughed at Cheney for being dumped out of the GOP.

• Love 3

Joe was upset that Billionaires tax returns were leaked to Publica.

Joe said tax returns & divorce records are sacred documents & should be kept private.

Joe said it took years to get Trump's tax returns.

Garland will defend Trump in a defamation case.

Joyce Vance from Alabama is a guest.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Joe is mad at the IG report from the 2020 Trump Photo Op at St John's Church. It was cleared by the police for a contractor. Barr wanted to peed up the clearing of Lafayette Park.

Joe said he was tough on Barr. he was the Director of scaffolding.

Joe is mad at Fox News for saying they were right about Trump.

Joe is using his phone to quote the report.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Joe repeated his joke about Barr being the Director of Scaffolding 3 times, but no one laughed that much.

Lemire agreed with Joe & looked up from his phone.

Eugene Scott said democrats have to work hard to get the Lewis Act passed.

Joe told Katty that HR 1 won't pass. Joe wants HR 1 Lewis Act to pass.

• Love 2

Katty Kay said the USA was a bad ex boyfriend who apologizes from 2016-2020.

No one breaks up with Katty Kay.

Europe is closer to China.

Germany is getting a natural gas pipeline from Russia.

Barnicle is in the studio with Willie.

Biden smiles more than Trump.

• Love 2

Joe asked a question to Kasie. I got up, went to the fridge, poured a glass of wine, gave the dog a treat, came back into the family room & Joe was still talking about passing bipartisan legilation.

Kasie said it the worse in 15 years.

Joe talked about his trip to the UK in 2017 with Mika. The UK wasn't working after Brexit.

Trump is the symptom of the disease of disfunction.

• Love 2
(edited)

this is so boring, I don't understand the point of Joe without Mika or Mika without Joe.

why don't they just take vacations together like normal married humans?? and then we can have Willie doing a real studio show with live guests. This half-hearted tired thing is so pointless.... and it's Friday!! sigh

ETA: altho Anne Appelbaum is interesting and Joe is being nice to her, so good for him

ETA 2: and the pandemic is over, so why is Willie back in his horrendous pandemic home studio, where he looks like a poor lil orphan trapped in a bizzarro low budget technicolor Tim Burton movie? and where he literally only owns ONE TIE, the dark blue one with white dots that is always and forever in our heads gonna be THE COVID TIE? *cries* 

ETA3: don't wanna be a negative downer about everything, the tuberville trolling was pretty funny... and any day with both Katty and Kasie is obviously a good day.....

Edited by neona
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, neona said:

this is so boring, I don't understand the point of Joe without Mika or Mika without Joe.

why don't they just take vacations together like normal married humans?? and then we can have Willie doing a real studio show with live guests. This half-hearted tired thing is so pointless.... and it's Friday!! sigh

ETA: altho Anne Appelbaum is interesting and Joe is being nice to her, so good for him

ETA 2: and the pandemic is over, so why is Willie back in his horrendous pandemic home studio, where he looks like a poor lil orphan trapped in a bizzarro low budget technicolor Tim Burton movie? and where he literally only owns ONE TIE, the dark blue one with white dots that is always and forever in our heads gonna be THE COVID TIE? *cries* 

ETA3: don't wanna be a negative downer about everything, the tuberville trolling was pretty funny... and any day with both Katty and Kasie is obviously a good day.....

I got the impression Joe was not happy with Garrit Haake continuing to talk while Joe tried to interrupt. He must have been furious when GH corrected his interruption because Joe's appearance was completely gone in the 8 a.m. hour.  Made me happy.  Go, Garrit!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 6/9/2021 at 9:39 AM, plumbago blues said:

Hey, Chick! Here's an idea: What about asking Mika to come and do a KYV make-over! I imagine she's itching for a new project now that the stupid Forbes 50/50 crap is over. She can bring her vast experience and wisdom on all things real working women have to cope with and I'm sure she'd offer practical tips for getting through the grind each day! (IIRC, you're in FL so it could easily be done in person!) Imagine that! She'll turn your life around. You could be featured on her website and end up having segments on MJ showing your progress! Maybe she'll even bring her hair and make-up guy Wilbert!

On 6/9/2021 at 9:52 AM, Lowcountry snark said:

She'll show up, jam her hand into her cardigan pocket and pull out a giant fistful of cake and chomp on it, looking Chick up and down.  Then she'll say through a mouth snarfling sponge cake: "Do you even own Louboutins?  I dunno.  Sleep with your boss?  That seems to work."

I fear after we talk about our pets she'll start judging me. With folded arms. Then she'll judge my kitten for being an overweight biter. Also with folded arms.

On 6/9/2021 at 9:36 PM, oakville said:

There was a report on billionaires not paying tax. It's not illegal, because wealth isn't taxed.

The data was leaked from the IRS.

Anand showed up from his dragon lair. Anand said billionaires can pick whatever income they want.

Mika crossed her arms.

Anand did not mention that Mika & Joe moved to Florida to save state taxes on their $15million combined annual salaries.

Joe with the hard stance on leaks again. I mean, Amazon literally finds their way to almost every site I visit - not to mention most of the network news shows basically advertise prime day every year. I'm fine with releasing a bit more info about Bezos no matter how unorthodox Joe finds the methods (he even mentioned this was crap we already knew!). 

On 6/9/2021 at 9:56 PM, neona said:

*cough*...

Mika has to sort the muted cardigans, ignore the lighting in the FL studio and apparently make her hair look super mushroom cappy this week. We can't expect fact-checking, too.

• LOL 7

If anyone here watches Judge Judy with any regularity, you'll hear her bark "Uncross your arms!" to litigants with attitudes. My inner voice now yells that to Mika when does that. It's such a cold and condescending look for her. (Well, the arms are just part of that look these days...so much different than the smiley, sparkly, glitzy, ditsy days.)

Have they been apart this week? Or both in FL?

• Love 3

First thing out of Joes mouth today was Mika is off today. Shes lucky.

What a freaking attitude.  Do us a favor and stay home you entitled piece of obnoxious, spoiled, haughty piece of crap.   How disrespectful of the audience, on the air and off the air staff.  You have such a hard life, rolling out of bed , showing up when you want and leaving when you want at he same time your collecting beaucoup bucks.  

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, jacourt said:

What a freaking attitude.  Do us a favor and stay home you entitled piece of obnoxious, spoiled, haughty piece of crap.   How disrespectful of the audience, on the air and off the air staff.  You have such a hard life, rolling out of bed , showing up when you want and leaving when you want at he same time your collecting beaucoup bucks.  

This is a masterpiece!  Kudos.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, jacourt said:

I thought it was just me who had a reaction to this!

I actually called out sick today bc I have reached my absolute limit with my company. I would gladly take over Joe's 6 hour work week for half the salary. Then I'd swat Willie with my newspaper for interviewing Matthew McConaughey about his political aspirations.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jacourt said:

First thing out of Joes mouth today was Mika is off today.

Is she pulling a "Joe" and taking unscheduled time off because she's about to blow a book deadline?

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/11/2021 at 8:24 PM, plumbago blues said:

Have they been apart this week? Or both in FL?

I'll summarize the shenanigans this week for you hon:

On Monday Joe was in Florida, but Mika was in a different Mystery Location that was most definitely not Florida, with a horrendous backdrop and atrocious lighting.

On Tuesday they thankfully tweaked it, and Mystery Location Mika actually looks normal-ish now, except for some missing trees and duller-than-usual water, two smudges on the lower half aaaand *small voice* it's STILL A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SHADE OF BLUE ARE THEY ALL BLIND 😂 (yes, i'm fun at parties).

But in fairness, it's okay, it looks normal now, and I'd rather have Mystery Location Mika than no Mika at all, because i like her and Joe is so boring on his own, ymmv

On Tuesday it was Florida Joe! Mystery Location Mika! And NYC Willie!, in a new studio, which to their credit is actually really really nice!! And Richard Haas was there live on set, with Steve Rattner

On Wednesday it was Mystery Location Mika by herself with no Joe, for unexplained reasons.

On Thursday it was all of them.

Then on Friday, it was just Florida Boxman Joe, without Mika, and Willie wasn't in the NYC studio anymore, he was back in Pandemic Tim Burton Dystopia, again for unexplained reasons.

Buuut hilariously BARNICLE! was in the NYC studio, all by his lil lonesome self, and looking cute in a blue suit. Donny was looking good and was also in NYC, but mysteriously NOT on set with Barnicle, but in some other 30 rock location, again, for unexplained reasons!

what even is all of this, hahaha

Edited by neona
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, jacourt said:

Quoting this post again. Because! It is reminiscent of the original Weekend Update on SNL with Dan Ackroyd and Jane Curtin as the co- hosts.  Dan would rant, Jane would sit there. Thank you for making me remember this!

Chick b…I didn’t see Matthew Mc but I did see a clip of the Kaitlyn Jenner interview on the view.  She also has political aspirations; Matthew M is a Mensa member compared to her.  Calling her a shallow, vain empty-headed twit would be an insult to twits everywhere.  That  was shocking and not in a fun/good way.  Yikes.

• Love 5
(edited)

I am listening to a really really good discussion on the 50th anniversary of the publishing of The Pentagon Papers.  I remember it vividly; and the courage of The Washington Post and The New York Times.  The reporters and the newspapers faced huge blowback and criminal charges when they had the courage to publish. The MJ on-air reporters today were excellent.  

But of course, Joe turns the discussion on how it impacted him (he was a child at the time), his family, etc.  Which is okay.  I guess; considering no one in his viewing audience would care about that.  If anyone listened to this, I would like to know if it was just me who heard Joe call Katherine Graham (the owner and publisher of The Washington Post at the time)...Catherine Bradlee.  Ben Bradlee was the EDITOR, not the publisher. Katherine Graham was the widow of the man who owned The Post; she had been regarded by many as a socialite during their marriage. She displayed unbelievable courage when she gave the go-ahead for the paper to publish those articles.  There was a movie a few years ago "The Post" where Meryl Streep played Ms. Graham.  I know everyone makes mistakes when they are reporting live; it is easy to confuse names, etc.  It is just getting the names right should be one of the easier things.  It also leads me to believe that Joe did not do a lot of prep work.  Meeka must have gone to the kitchen to heat up her coffee because I don't remember her participating in this discussion. 

A lot of the time (most of the time, really) Joe is a perfect example of an egotistic, bombastic alpha-male thumping his chest.  I cannot stand him today.  If I misheard Joe getting Ms. Graham's name wrong, I apologize; it is early. Or.  Nevermind.

Edited by Kemper
  • Love 5
On 6/11/2021 at 11:46 PM, jacourt said:

Speaking of books. Would someone please buy Michael Schmidt some to put on his empty bookshelf?

I don't know for sure, but the message may  be, "I'm not playing the Room Rater game anymore."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Mika mentioned that Novak Djokovic defeated “Rafael” Tsitsipas (his first name is Stefanos) to win the French Open yesterday. I do wonder to myself whether she can’t read the teleprompter, or whether the staff that puts together the info for her to read is just incompetent.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Kemper said:

I am listening to a really really good discussion on the 50th anniversary of the publishing of The Pentagon Papers.  I remember it vividly; and the courage of The Washington Post and The New York Times.  The reporters and the newspapers faced huge blowback and criminal charges when they had the courage to publish. The MJ on-air reporters today were excellent.  

But of course, Joe turns the discussion on how it impacted him (he was a child at the time), his family, etc.  Which is okay.  I guess; considering no one in his viewing audience would care about that. 

yes but at least the story about his dad putting down the newspaper was a totally fresh anecdote, one that we have never, ever heard before

....oh wait

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, Kemper said:

Katherine Graham was the widow of the man who owned The Post; she had been regarded by many as a socialite during their marriage.

Actually, it was Katharine Graham's father who bought the paper, and her husband was put in charge of it.  After her husband's suicide, she took control.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, meowmommy said:

Actually, it was Katharine Graham's father who bought the paper, and her husband was put in charge of it.  After her husband's suicide, she took control.

You know, I had completely forgotten that! She was a strong, very much under-estimated woman. Meeka would have grabbed onto that KYV schtick if she had been there. Back in the day. Before Joe was in Congress.  The little I watched today had Meeka doing a lot of “Wows” and “Thank you very muches” ….

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Kemper said:

But of course, Joe turns the discussion on how it impacted him (he was a child at the time), his family, etc.  Which is okay.  I guess; considering no one in his viewing audience would care about that. 

7 hours ago, neona said:

yes but at least the story about his dad putting down the newspaper was a totally fresh anecdote, one that we have never, ever heard before

....oh wait

I'm about the same age as Joe and remember when my parents were done with Nixon. As young as I was I do remember that being a time (at least in northeast NJ) when politicians were not regarded as celebrities and the adults were openly distrustful of the candidates they voted for. Those were the days.

So in a way I like it when Joe brings up these touchstones. But, like Neona implied...the frequency can be much. I'm more irritated by the "My republican friends who will vote for Trump again in an election that doesn't exist" discussion intros. Why are you still having conversations with these people who can only repeat the same declarations over & over?

Also, thank you Mika for comparing Ned Beatty meeting his assaulter in Deliverance to Morning Joe. With references like this who needs to tune in to any other morning news show?

Slightly o/t: a little disappointed none of the obits I read mentioned Spring Forward. If you're looking for a small, quiet film Beatty & Liev Schreiber are tremendous in this. Great movie.

• Love 6
(edited)
28 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I'm about the same age as Joe and remember when my parents were done with Nixon. As young as I was I do remember that being a time (at least in northeast NJ) when politicians were not regarded as celebrities and the adults were openly distrustful of the candidates they voted for. Those were the days.

So in a way I like it when Joe brings up these touchstones. But, like Neona implied...the frequency can be much. I'm more irritated by the "My republican friends who will vote for Trump again in an election that doesn't exist" discussion intros. Why are you still having conversations with these people who can only repeat the same declarations over & over?

Also, thank you Mika for comparing Ned Beatty meeting his assaulter in Deliverance to Morning Joe. With references like this who needs to tune in to any other morning news show?

Slightly o/t: a little disappointed none of the obits I read mentioned Spring Forward. If you're looking for a small, quiet film Beatty & Liev Schreiber are tremendous in this. Great movie.

chick b...you are so right! about politicians not being celebrities back-in-the-day.  During the Pentagon Papers/Watergate days, every morning we anticipated getting The Washington Post and reading the latest about what terrible things our political leaders were capable of.  We were capable of being shocked and appalled;  leaders and "statesmen" were held responsible.  Sadly, nowadays, the cable news reporters are celebrities also; and thrive on it.  The 24/7 news cycle - a blessing and a curse.

Edited by Kemper
spelling error
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Kemper said:

chick b...you are so right! about politicians not being celebrities back-in-the-day.  During the Pentagon Papers/Watergate days, every morning we anticipated getting The Washington Post and reading the latest about what terrible things our political leaders were capable of.  We were capable of being shocked and appalled;  leaders and "statesmen" were held responsible.  Sadly, nowadays, the cable news reporters are celebrities also; and thrive on it.  The 24/7 news cycle - a blessing and a curse.

I remember over a decade ago a friend pointed out to me that the Pentagon Papers was the last big story the NY Times actually broke. I think (hope?) there are still good reporters out there; it's just incredibly discouraging that for all the noise the 24 hour cycle makes so much of it is poorly executed with no impact at all.

• Love 6

I think there are still print reporters doing some great work; yes, some of them contribute to MSNBC but they are not on all that much.  I read awhile back that Jeff Bezos was trying to be careful of his reporters being on tv so much in that they may lose some stature as journalists. Yes, I know, God forbid they make more money. But maybe that is why we don't all that often see Michael Whats-his-name-boyfriend of Nicole Wallace... Nick Confessore ... and some others.  I don't see Ashley Parker all that often anymore, either.  Jonathan LeMire is a whole other story.  I cannot see  "the regulars" that are on these shows getting the same respect as some of the print reporters.  Just me.

• Love 2
(edited)

update on mystery! location! tour!

our happy travelers have now made it to DC where they are in a beautiful studio with absolutely no eye-gouging required!! except for one disturbing moment where Joe referred to Mika as "mother", Pence-style 😳 maybe don't do that.

All the DC regulars are there as their real human selves! not floating heads but present at table with arms and legs (luckily all wearing pants) (Jeffrey Toobin was otherwise engaged)....aaaand they are all laughing and it's actually kinda wonderful bc it's no longer the nervous-omg-we're-all-gonna-die laughter of the past four years

ETA: Poor orphan Willie's still trapped in Tim Burton Dystopia but apparently will be rescued tomorrow lmao. I wonder if it will be him or his evil twin, while the real willie will be trapped in that hellscape forever muwahaha

ETA2: still laughing that Michael Steele at one point had to throw his arms up and shout "I LIKE BABIES!!!"....that escalated quickly.

Edited by neona
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, neona said:

our happy travelers have now made it to DC where they are in a beautiful studio with absolutely no eye-gouging required!! except for one disturbing moment where Joe referred to Mika as "mother", Pence-style 😳 maybe don't do that.

"Well don't act like that!"

I have my Mika issues but I really hate when Joe scolds her.

However, she also said "democrots" today.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Tuesday mini recap before the the France-Germany Soccer game.

The show opened with a clip of Biden talking to the head of NATO & compared it to Trump asking countries in NATO to spend 2% of their GDP on the military.

Biden wants to cooperate with NATO.

Joe mocked Trump for asking countries to invest 2% in a big pot.

Joe forgot that he frequently agreed with Trump when he was a candidate & President that European countries should contribute more to their military defense.

Joe forgot that he used to bitch about the USA spending money to keep bases in Europe, Japan & Korea.

They appear to be in the Meet The Press studio where the legendary Chuck Todd hosts the show.

There was a clip of the corner that Joe went to hide after getting into a fight with other guests the last time he was allowed on the show.

Mika is sitting very close to Joe & is wearing a dark blue dress with her tan colored hiking shoes.

Michael Steele, David Ignatius & Elizabeth Miller.

Joe said he preferred broadcasting from a closet in Florida. Willie is in NY.

Joe told Phil Griffin that he could work from a closet. Joe said he liked Howard Hughes.

Willie compared the tracking shot to the movie Goodfellas.

Joe bragged the USA has a 21 trillion GDP & the EU has 19 trillion. China only has 14 trillion.

Joe forgot about how easy it was for the Russians to use ransomware.

The USA spends more on defense than China.

Joe said it was important to have good relations with allies.

Joe said Biden has been in politic for many years & knows the leaders.

Erdowan respects Biden.

Mika said the messaging matched the moment.

Biden said that Americans are good & decent people.

Republican supporting the Attack on a Capitol are a minority.

Mika liked that Biden answered the question methodically.

• Love 3

The USA & EU have a truce over a trade dispute between Boeing & Airbus.

Joe said he likes flying on Boeing planes. Mika said she preferred private jets.

Joe said Putin is resentful for the fall of the USSR. Joe said other Presidents have underestimated Putin.

Putin was truculent with Keir Simmons.

• Love 3

Elizabeth was upset that Trump agreed with Putin in Helsinki over the CIA.

Mika said Biden has made many mistakes on the world stage over the past 30 years & he has lost a lot , so he can go onto a meeting and make it happen.

I have no clue what Mika is trying to say.

Joe mocked Obama for telling President Dimitri that he would have flexibility after the election.

Joe said Putin was stronger than the last 3 US Presidents.

Joe made fun of Hillary Clinton with the reset button.

Joe said Robert Gates said Biden made mistakes on foreign policy.

Mika complained about having to brush the back of her hair while in the DC Studio

Kasie sent Mika a text & told her to comb her hair.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Joe like Bill Murray at the Cubs game. It was a 100 % capacity.

Willie is happy that America is back.

Joe said California is booming.

Joe didn't watch NBC News last week when Lester Holt was showing the homeless people living in tents in SF & on Venice Beach.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2