Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

So I ran across this story http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150526/b660055/which is just a lot of "who cares?", but I found this quote by Kim to be interesting:

HE has a chef? Don't THEY have a chef? Is this only on days when they accidentally spend the night in the same house?

Her wording is very odd. She sounds like she's talking about a guy she just starting dating where she occasionally spends the night at his house. I'd love to know how much time they actually spend together outside of red carpet events and staged photo ops.

• Love 2
(edited)

Her wording is very odd. She sounds like she's talking about a guy she just starting dating where she occasionally spends the night at his house. I'd love to know how much time they actually spend together outside of red carpet events and staged photo ops.

I guess not much, since his character in her online game, along with that of North, look nothing like the real thing. North has blue eyes in the game and looks like a boy.

Kris is slamming reports that Rob is in rehab as a "fabrication". Like the ones about Bruce transitioning? Or the ones about  Khloe and Lamar splitting? This woman has no credibility.

Why wouldn't he be in rehab? They had a whole storyline on him needing to go there, having an intervention etc. 

Kris must be thrilled to hear Kim gushing over "Her"

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Looks like it's going to be a he said/she said (or is it a she said/she said situation now?) thing about the split

http://www.gossipcop.com/kris-jenner-caitlyn-boobs-vanity-fair-interview-bruce-woman/

Personally, just judging by how none of the kids seemed to understand that he wasn't just cross dressing & that Bruce said he explained it to them, I believe Kris in this case. Maybe in Bruce's mind he told everyone exactly what was happening, but in reality he didn't.

I don't get it. If they all noticed his random surgeries(and Kylie said she did), how did they all think he was getting random procedures done and yet that had nothing to do with his cross-dressing.

I just find it odd with all their talk of being so close and involved with each other's lives, Bruce had a 10 hour surgery and a recuperatory period during which none of them saw him or were even aware of the surgery. Kourtney remarked that she could tell he had had a nose job but it seemed to have been a surprise to her. Not to say he didn't inform Brody and or Brandon about the procedure, but that NONE of the Kardashian/younger Jenners were in the loop, strikes me as a clue as to how out of touch they are with him. I do think he was more forthcoming and open with his first 4 kids and that they may have been aware for a longer period of time than the rest of the klan.

• Love 1

The first person I knew in real life while they transitioned was a former coworker (FC). We weren't close after the job ended, but we had a friend (F) in common. When F mentioned that FC was having a double mastectomy, I was very concerned. I assumed she had breast cancer, and I was worried for her, hoping they had good margins, that her lymph nodes were ok, etc. F said, rather uncomfortably that FC just "didn't want her breasts any more" I expressed concern to F, and asked if I could do anything to help. And it just didn't mean anything to me. I thought it was kind of odd, but if it worked for her and her girlfriend, it was none of my business. Then she began the hormones.

Another old coworker (OC) asked me if I knew if she was transitioning. It seemed like it, but she/he hadn't said anything, and we were supportive but we didn't want to pry. And this was what was weird. We didn't care if she was transitioning, we just wanted her/him to tell us, and when they were ready, and tell us what pronouns and name to use. And we pussyfooted around this for a couple of years. Also, while discussing that it looked like she was transitioning, I said stupidly,"But she hates her dad" and OC said,"But she loved her grandfather" and then we both acknowledged that neither of these things had anything to do with how FC felt about her/his identity. And I am grateful we were on the phone with each other saying stupid things, and that we didn't say them to transitioning FC. We only all saw each other a couple times a year, and before one of these event I'd mentally rehearse a little talk, where I'd invite FC to let me know if she was transitioning. And I never said a thing. One, because I couldn't find anything to say that was natural, and not patronizing or that might make her/him uncomfortable. And two, because I just couldn't, not in real life. Finally at one of the events FC referred to himself as "him" and we followed suit. F didn't want to share anything that wasn't hers to share, so she never told anyone what she knew was going on, which is good, you want a friend to keep your secrets, but the rest of us were just trying to figure out what was going on.

OC and I both knew trans people and had no problems with people transitioning (I know, how privileged of us), we just hadn't been through a transition before, and we didn't know what to say, and transitioning friend maybe didn't know what to say, or thought that we'd know what was up through the grapevine. So I can sort of see having someone close to you transition but not be clear about it and not really knowing what was going on. Like Scott said, "I thought he just wanted a thinner neck." Like, is that even a thing? Maybe in that family where no one has any original features left.

Off topic: FC worked for Whole Foods while transitioning, as a cashier, and Whole Foods could not have been more supportive of their employee transitioning in a job that works with all kinds of customers. I know they got complaints, but they backed their employee completely. Which is one good thing I can say about them.

• Love 6

I didn't watch Khloe & Lamar, so I have no idea who this guy is, but my condolences to his family & friends. That said, since it sounds like Malika actually did know the guy, you would think she could find a picture that didn't make him look like a stalker photobombing a photo of Malika, Lamar, & Khloe. Maybe it's just me, but if you're posting a picture of someone who just died, I think it should be one where they're the center of attention, not looking like they snuck in.

• Love 1

Jamie did a LOT of drugs with Lamar and its a suspected heroin OD. He was a hanger-on, always looking for a way to get something from Lamar, so the pic from Malika could be picked for the stalker look on purpose. 

• Love 1

At only 37 and no mention of how he died?  It had to be drugs. No surprise considering the secrecy around Lamar's issues and the darkness in that house that Khloe has alluded too.

(edited)

Oh wow,  I really hope Lamar is ok because he doesn't take loss well at all and this is his best friend and long time friend from since kids. Lamar must be devastated. 

Hopefully he gets a wakeup call, Rob too.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Get ready for Khloe to rush to comfort Lamar and reconcile for a spin off. Kris is a believer in when one door closes another opens. She'll try to make money off his death. It's the Kris Jenner theory of life.... All about money.

• Love 2

Last night, when I saw the news on Facebook (they have little news items on the upper right column), the headline was misleading and made it seem like Lamar died. I felt really bad for Khloe. Then I went to TMZ and saw that it was Lamar's friend. This really should serve as a wake-up call to Lamar and Rob -- and I hope Khloe doesn't take it upon herself to try and save them (again), because it's futile.

Did Khloe and Jamie get along?  I seem to remember that she wasn't that fond of him, thought he was a bad influence, a hanger-on, etc.

Who knows about "off camera" but on camera she didn't get along with him, she thought he was an enabling loser that was mooching off Lamar. 

Get ready for Khloe to rush to comfort Lamar and reconcile for a spin off. Kris is a believer in when one door closes another opens. She'll try to make money off his death. It's the Kris Jenner theory of life.... All about money.

I've seen stuff online for the last few weeks about khloe and Lamar reconciling and possibly being back on the show.

• Love 1

Who knows about "off camera" but on camera she didn't get along with him, she thought he was an enabling loser that was mooching off Lamar.

And evidently she was right. I do feel bad for Jamie's family, and it's always tragic when a young person dies, but Khloe was not wrong to want the enablers out of Lamar's life. I don't blame her at all.

(edited)

And evidently she was right. I do feel bad for Jamie's family, and it's always tragic when a young person dies, but Khloe was not wrong to want the enablers out of Lamar's life. I don't blame her at all.

Sadly she was as bad at enabling him as his buddy and father. I do think she wanted to help him instead of use him like Jamie and the dad, but her method was just covering for him and trying to control other people's access to him. Until he wanted/wants help, no one can do anything. I also think Lamar had an agenda in marrying her. He's not the nice sweet guy Khloe wanted to believe he is. He played her and if they are back together, I suspect he's playing her again.

Lamar may well have been aware that Jamie used him, but I'll bet Lamar used Jamie to do what couldn't due to his being a very easily recognized person. Jamie did his dirty work, and took the risks of buying and getting busted.

Edited by iwasish

Until he wanted/wants help, no one can do anything.

Oh, absolutely. I'm just saying I don't blame her for trying to get other drug users out of his life (although, was Rob also using when he lived with Khloe and Lamar?)

As to whether Lamar played Khloe on purpose or is just a hopelessly messed up person, I don't know enough to tell either way. I do think that marriage was toxic for Khloe, and even if Lamar has cleaned up his act, he might relapse into his old "role" if they get back together. A fresh start separately from one another would be best for both of them.

I hope this death could be a wake up call for Lamar. I really think he is a good guy. I think his life is full of people pulling him in all directions and he has so much temptation. I don't care if he reunites with Khloe, just something needs to get him back on track for the sake of his kids.

I remembered that Jamie used to run Rich Soil clothing for Lamar. The website is inactive now. I saw Kylie was selling a few of the hoodies on ebay recently(just like Kim gives that whole 10% to charity!).

Looks like Jamie didn't OD, he died from an infection caused by chronic IV drug use. To me, that's even scarier than an OD, Lamar should be crapping in his pants.

Chronic drug use wreaks all sorts of havoc on the body, sometimes even after a person gets clean. A distant cousin of mine recently died at 25 after being off heroin for six months (we know for sure that he was clean because he'd been doing weekly drug tests as part of his probation). The years that he had been using have done permanent damage. He just went to sleep one night and didn't wake up.

That's why drug addiction is so tragic to me in general, and especially when it affects talented, successful people like Lamar, who seemingly have so much to live for. 

• Love 1

Lamar's lost another member of his close friend circle due to drugs. I guess all his best friends are addicts.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lamar-odom-friend-bobby-heyward-dies-drug-overdose-2015216

Less than a week after the death of Jamie Sangouthai, Lamar Odom has lost a second close friend to a drug overdose, Us Weekly confirms. Bobby Heyward, a producer and writer, died at age 30 on Saturday, June 20. The L.A. County Coroners office confirms that Heyward passed away, but did not confirm an official cause of death.

What makes the situation even more heartbreaking is the fact that Heyward's final Instagram post was a tribute to Sangouthai.

"#RIP To my big brother Jamie who always brought light into any room he walked into and laughter as well at all times J you will always be missed. Family for life. #BandOfBrothers #tbt," Heyward had captioned the photo with Sangouthai (far right), Odom (center), and another friend (bottom left).

A source tells Us that Odom is "beside himself" as he was still close with Heyward prior to his death. Heyward was also close with Odom's ex-wife Khloe Kardashian, who reached out to her ex in the wake of his friend's death.

(edited)

Uh Oh, it may all be over. Or it may be a plot for KUWTK.

Edited:I just ran across this video (at the bottom of the page) where the picture of Kourtney with the gun came from, & look how different Kim looks! I actually didn't recognize her at first.

Edited by GaT
(edited)

Uh Oh, it may all be over. Or it may be a plot for KUWTK.

Edited:I just ran across this video (at the bottom of the page) where the picture of Kourtney with the gun came from, & look how different Kim looks! I actually didn't recognize her at first.

A plot line.

He' s more affectionate with Khloe than he is with that girl. Totally set up to look like its incriminating. And he looked pretty sober.

Edited by iwasish

Those pictures look pretty inappropriate if he's still with Kourt. He's in France while she's with 2 toddlers and a newborn.

I agree. But then again I'm in the minority that doesnt believe every single move these people make is calculated for the sake of TV.  I have zero problem believing Scott is off screwing around on Kourtney.  If I saw my husband photographed like that with any female I'd be pissed.

• Love 2
(edited)

Exactly, Kourt may be ok with his addiction issues being the same plot going round and round, but this is totally different how it makes her look while she is still with him and what it could do to the kids. Mason's old enough now to understand when paparazzi is throwing out questions to them about Scott. 

I actually feel sorry for Scott, because he is going to lose everything especially a family that does love him which he needs since he has nobody family wise. All so he can come and go party in Vegas and in St.Tropez as he wants. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

A friend of a friend's husband works security for the K clan and he said Kourtney and Scott are only together for show purposes. Scott's always cheated on her and continues to cheat on her now, their relationship is strictly a business arrangement.

FWIW, he also said Khloe and Kris are cool, Kim is a nasty spoiled brat and Kanye is an asshole who treats staff members like shit.

• Love 3

I would believe it's not a real relationship and all for show but they keep having babies so they are together sometimes. I think those pics are really inappropriate. I agree that Scott is going to lose the whole family but Kourtney seems like such a scold. I hope it works out for them but I don't think it will :(