Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Bruce is getting his own show, so he'll be on his own spin off but it was said the girls will appear so I wonder if that's included in the totals. 

Damn Tao Las Vegas is the Kardashian's second home. They must have an exclusive to host there.

Yeah Brody get exclusive residency at the family club can't be a coincidence. 

I didn't see the link on Twitter, but I think HuffPo is saying E! is denying the 100 million dollar deal.

Hallelujah there is a God. Let's all hold hands and pray to our various deities that this was all bullshit.

• Love 3

I have a hard time believing that E! has $100 mil dollars to give to Kris. What else is on E! besides them (which I don't watch), Fashion Police, entertainment news programs, Soup and old ass movies that not even TNT will run anymore? Do the Kardashians bring in that much revenue to the network to justify all this money? I have a hard time believing that. I don't doubt they got a lucrative deal but this amount seems suspect to me. Even being generous, maybe it has the potential to be $100 mil over 4 years - like the show has to meet certain performance metrics, rake in X amount of advertising dollars, productions costs must not go over X amount, etc., but as far as E! forking over $100 no questions asked? Hard for me to believe. Feels like Kris' pimp hand is in play. 

The worse thing is that there is no end in sight to the Kardashians. 

TMZ says it's not 100, it's 80 million. Which I don't think matters. It's still an insane amount.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/27/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-renewed-contract-paid-100-million-e/

The interesting thing is the deal is just for the females. Scott has his own separate deal/contract, Rob if he shows has his own pay-per-episode deal and same with Bruce. So all 3 men could be on the shows too, it's just they have their own deals and not part of the other $80 million.

Unless Kylie gets pregnant(which I hope for her sake she doesnt) there's nothing to watch. How are they offering them more money, but the ratings are the lowest they have ever been? Production cost are undoubtedly higher than they were before.

Mama pimp put out this story to put pressure on the Execs at E! E! network is not even in the top 25 most watch cable networks, and the Kardashians cannot compete on any level with the most watch TV shows on cable. Using a little common sense you can come to the conclusion this is not true.

Another planted story, another day- but some fools will continue to fall for the lies.

I’ve always assumed that designers welcome North at their shows because she’s the most popular member of her family.

I love the catty snark of that.

Look, I don't think North belongs at those shows. I think it's asking too much of her and the designer. But seriously, Anna Wintour makes the call? I know all she has to do is look at someone/something cross-eyed to make her point, but seems to me it's ultimately the designers' call. And if I remember correctly, wasn't North welcomed to the Alexander Wang show with one of the Wang kids? And if Kanye wants his own screaming baby at his show it's kind of his choice (to his own detriment, although let's be honest, the crying North was probably a welcome distraction to the crap he had on the runway...).

It's nothing personal against Anna Wintour, I suppose, but I tend to have little use for people like her who take themselves way too seriously and believe all their own press.

• Love 1

But seriously, Anna Wintour makes the call? 

I believe NYFW is run by the Council of Fashion Designers (Diane von Fürstenberg is the president), & the CFDA & Vogue (where Anna is editor in chief) together run The Fashion Fund which gives awards & mentoring to upcoming designers. Which means they control everything. If there is a ban on babies, it's because the CFDA and Anna don't want them there. Anna might just be the voice. 

Isn't Khloe 30 or knocking at the door? Double dating with a teenager(even your sister) is hella immature.

I liked her better when she was in her platonic relationship with Scott.

Khloe turned 30 last year, and after further reading of the TMZ post it wasn't really a double date. Tyga brought/invited Kylie to his concert that night so I guess Khloe was there to hang with her sister while Kylie's man was putting on a show..

Edited by carolinagirl81

None of them can criticize any others choice of mate. Khloe married a drug addict and covered up his shit for years. Kim eloped and didn't even reveal that she was married for months. Kourt has had major drama with Scott. And Kris cheated on her husband and involved her kids in the affair, wrote about it, bragging about the great sex and then treated her long term spouse as something to be ignored and deceived. Do any of the girls stand a chance?

Kendall is very private with her dating, hasn't been see with a male date in a long time.

Subtle, very, very subtle LOL

And you are very astute!

I do wonder about that though. She's never seemed as caught up in the dating scene. That greasy haired Harry is the only guy I recall her even being seen with.

And you are very astute!

I do wonder about that though. She's never seemed as caught up in the dating scene. That greasy haired Harry is the only guy I recall her even being seen with.

She did have a steady boyfriend in high school - an older,black athlete. They broke up when he left for college.

He went on to college... Why do I find that funny? The lack of emphasis on education in this family is incredible. Even Rob... I think he only went and graduated as a tribute to his father, not because they thought there was any importance to it.

I laughed the other day when Kim was complaining that her mother wasn't respecting "mine and Kanye's vision for the wedding" .

• Love 1

I hope, if true, that he does well. He's got many things to work on.

He needs to get off TV, Kourtney also. I dont think she really enjoys it anyway. They need to get away from the California lifestyle and the Kardashian mindset.

• Love 2

He needs to get off TV, Kourtney also. I dont think she really enjoys it anyway. They need to get away from the California lifestyle and the Kardashian mindset.

How else are they going to make money? I don't think Dash is going to support their lifestyle, & it's not like Kourtney or Scott ever had a career.

How else are they going to make money? I don't think Dash is going to support their lifestyle, & it's not like Kourtney or Scott ever had a career.

Sell the multimillion dollar house. Downsize, I'm sure there's money squirreled away.

• Love 1

I'm sure between the two of them Kourtney and Scott have made enough money to be set for life even if it meant living on a much smaller scale, you know like us average people live.  I think Kourtney would be fine with that but I'm not convinced Scott could give up his luxurious life.  Hell all he would have to do is sell a couple of his Ferrari's and that would be enough to put all 3 children through college. Dude has 10, TEN high end cars including a $400,000 Rolls Royce.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

They aren't going to live like average people. Scott has said multiple times how his goal is to be extremely rich, "Lord" Disick is not going to settle for average, & there's no way Kourtney is going to live simply when all her sisters are all very rich & living in huge houses. No, they're going to do what they have to to make their lifestyle doesn't get any less.

• Love 1

Kendall speak about Bruce.

Kendall Jenner Breaks Silence on Bruce Jenner's Transition: "I Will Always Love My Dad"

Whatever changes Bruce Jenner makes in his life, one thing remains constant: the love of his family. Though the reality star's kids have remained mostly mum on his transition from male to female, his daughter Kendall Jenner broke her silence backstage at Comedy Central's roast of Justin Bieber on Saturday, March 15 -- and only Us Weekly has the exclusive interview.

"I love my dad. He's always been there for me and my sisters," the 19-year-old model shared of the former Olympian, 65, who has six kids and four stepkids with ex-wives Kris Jenner, Linda Thompson, and Chrystie Crownover. "He's a wonderful man. And just because he's changing shoes now, so to speak, doesn't make him less wonderful. I will always love my dad, whether he's a man or a woman."

(Indeed, a source previously told Us that all of the Jenner and Kardashian kids -- Kendall, Kylie, Brody, Brandon, Burt, Casey, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, and Rob -- were rallying around the former athlete. "[They've] become protective of him and just want him to live the way he wants," the insider said.)

Having grown up in the spotlight -- and now taking the fashion world by storm -- Kendall is used to seeing headlines about herself and her famous family. But she takes issue with the way they're perceived at times.

Asked what makes her angry, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star replied, "When people say we don't work hard. That's just the biggest lie ever. All of our family members are super dedicated to their work, and we all know how to commit ourselves to our jobs. It's a great quality to have, I think. A good work ethic goes a long way."

Kendall should know. At just 19, she's one of the most in-demand models around, walking in fashion shows for Balmain, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, and Givenchy, to name just a few. And that's just the beginning.

"I am very aware of the fact that I won't be able to model for the rest of my life. And acting is something I am definitely interested in," she revealed of her plans for the future.

For now, though, she's busy jetsetting around the world from runway to runway. "I love it," she gushed. "It's crazy, but I love it. I think this is something you can only do when you are young, though. I had to teach myself to sleep at certain times of the day because I was flying into a different time zone the next day. So, it's night back home in L.A., but daylight in Paris. And I need to be ready to work."

Fortunately, she gets to work alongside some of her closest confidants. "I am very lucky. Some of my best friends, like Cara [Delevingne] or Gigi [Hadid], work in the same business," she explained. "So I see them all the time. And we Instagram and text each other all the time. And when I am in L.A., I make a point of hooking up with my friends as much as I can."
Included in that group of friends are fellow stars Jaden Smith and Justin Bieber. Asked about rumors that she and Bieber might be more than just buds, she replied, "If I commented on every single story about who I am dating at the moment, I wouldn't stop talking. Justin and I are very good friends. I think he's super cool. And that's about it."

In general, Kendall shared, she gravitates toward people who know what it's like to be in the spotlight. "I don't know if it's easier, but it doesn't hurt. When you grow up in the public eye, it's a little difficult for others to understand what you are going through sometimes," she explained.

"It's not normal to go get a coffee in the morning and have paparazzi follow you," she continued. "And some people might not understand that. My famous friends get it. We are on the same page."

When she isn't hanging out with Bieber or Delevingne or Hailey Baldwin, she's working or with her family. "We are all very tight, and we tell each other everything," she said of her sisters, who range in age from 17 to 35. "I am so proud of all of them. I spend as much time with them as I possibly can."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kendall-jenner-breaks-silence-on-bruce-jenners-transition-2015183#ixzz3Ukzx2NWm

Kendall denies the entire thing. Seems like a lot of quotes for US to make up and risk being sued over.

@KendallJenner Shame on US Weekly for making up quotes. I NEVER said those things. I never spoke to them.

Edited by Artsda

Gossip Cop is also confirming the quotes are false

Neither US nor the Kardashian/Jenner teams are above a bit of fabrication. When US was publishing BS planted by the family, no one complained. And they've denied many stories that have since turned out to be true. Who knows what was said to whom if anything was really said. I think its possible she did. Or maybe some leaky asshole sold a private comment she made to the press. Kimmy needs to get her PI to check it out.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

They even have an exact location as to where she was when the quotes were said. Seems too much exact information for them to just make up out of thin air and illegal too. 

US knows about liable. 

What I dont get though is why deny you said them? If she really didn't then I get she wanted to call them out for putting words in her mouth, but its odd.  If she did say them why deny? Its not like they were some scandalous quotes or something that could get you in trouble, they're sweet, loving words from someone speaking up on behalf of her father. 

What I dont get though is why deny you said them? If she really didn't then I get she wanted to call them out for putting words in her mouth, but its odd.  If she did say them why deny? Its not like they were some scandalous quotes or something that could get you in trouble, they're sweet, loving words from someone speaking up on behalf of her father. 

Because they are playing games with the public as to what's going on with Bruce to stir up interest  in the their show and Bruce's possible/maybe/maybe not docu-series. I think Kendall did say it. She seems to be more of an open person. She was the only one to call out Bruce and Kris when they were handing out their BS about not living together but still being happily married and best friends. I think she was trying to cut thru the BS her family shovels the press and be honest. Probably got her ass handed to her  by Pimp Momma and Kimmy for saying it. Bruce could well have been annoyed also. Now she's backing off , but I bet not too far that there will be any real challenge to US. Just a lot of noise and attempts at spinning it to suit the K Klan.

US retracted it.

http://variety.com/2015/biz/news/us-weekly-kendall-jenner-interview-retraction-bruce-jenner-1201456357/

After model Kendall Jenner slammed Us Weekly, saying the publication made up quotes from her about her father Bruce Jenner, Us Weekly has retracted its original article.

“When Ms. Jenner denied, via Twitter, that the interview took place, Us Weekly immediately reached out to the freelance reporter,” said Us Weekly in its retraction on Thursday. “He stood by the interview, and continues to maintain that the quotes are accurate. However, after attempting to reconfirm his account, editors of Us have concerns about the veracity of this interview and the circumstances under which it was obtained. We would like to retract the story entirely and have removed it from our website. We sincerely apologize to Ms. Jenner and her family.”

Edited by Artsda

I would think there could be a recording of the interview, if it happened, of course.

I doubt there is. That's why each side can  stand by their claims  of accuracy. If it were one of the Kardashians who was quoted, I might not give it as much weight, but Kendall? She has always struck me as the least famewhorey of the girls and the most sensitive to real drama in their lives. She's called both her parents out when she's felt they were handing her a line of BS. And she isn't a good enough actress to fake some of the emotional moments on the show. Her breakdown in Greece, her blow up when Kris and Bruce talked to them about the "separation" and even things as simple as the expression on her face at Bruce's "on the loose" party, when she realized none of the Kardashians showed. I think she spoke up to show solidarity for her father, rightfully, and got read the riot act.

***I see it was retracted. I wasn't aware it was a freelance reporter. That does raise much more suspicion about the quote.

Edited by iwasish

If US retracted the story, you can be damn sure it's either fake, or the quotes were obtained in some illegal way like bugging her hotel room. The tabloids print so much fake crap that they would really have to be on the wrong side of the law to retract a story.

• Love 1

Or the Kardashians said they wouldn't call the US paps anymore.   Which sadly does affect their circulation.   So they pulled one story -- and get publicity out of pulling it -- rather than risk the future.    After all it was a freelancer, who cares about his reputation?

• Love 2

Well, I think that the "freelancer" was a b.s artist and that US Magazine should focus a little more on fact checking. And this is coming from someone who usually doubts the veracity of any of the Kardashians, Jenners (including the sainted Bruce) and hangers-on (espcecially Scott), with the exception of Mason, Penelope and North West. Those kiddos I would believe.

• Love 1