Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Novus Ordo Seclorum

OMG! Still processing, but Abbie better not be gone or dead.

I know they made JC a regular. She better not be there to replace Abbie don’t I will be so done with this show.

Initial thoughts though, is that this was a good episode.

• Love 3

That "abby" at the end killed me; I am a ghost posting right now.

How is Foster going to help now? ( I know, either "take" Abby's place or be like Washington, a reluctant ally.)

Joe better be alright.

Jenny best be okay.

Danny and his "groomers" officially suck.

Really, a toga party? I did "Shout", but really? Is it the anniversary of Animal House's release ?

Franklin snark and Revere drama. Thankfully, no Boobsy, as I was afraid of getting.

That's all right now. just wow.

• Love 2

I'm going to have to rewatch. Abbie better not be dead.

1. Who was Reynolds talking to when ge called Abbie, an asset?

2. Has Crane ever called Abbie by her first name only?

Loved Joe, telling Crane he wasn't use to all his name dropping.

How many of her fears did Abbie face tonight.

Alot happened. I hate they waited until the laat 2-3 episodes of the fall season to finally have urgency. Pandora and her hubby are cray crayy Krazy and I loved it.

I'll have more when I rewatch.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1

You guys - come on. Abbie is totally NOT dead. There is NO WAY she's dead. Ya'll talking foolishness. The show would be canceled immediately, lol. She's so not dead. Okay? Stop that.

That was AWESOME! OMGosh that was like the best episode in like 2 seasons except the S2 finale! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and cursing the commercials! Was that the fall finale?!?! There was no next episode preview but ... I can't wait until February!!!

I actually hope the big bads aren't actually gone - because it took half the season to set them up!

Tonight was AMAZING. I'm just going to list everything one by one:

Reynolds: Finally a spark! And I'm so intrigued - what is this whole "asset" thing? There is much more going on there than normal FBI business.

The Masons Return! Sort of: I loved the connection to the Masons and to the past with Paul Revere! Praise be that there was NO BOOBSY ROSS! And NO ZOE! Hallelujah! That was great and really flowed throughout the episode - although wow - way to pack it in. My only gripe was that I really wanted that to lead to another group of Masons or perhaps to the guy Reynolds has been talking to. But maybe this whole "asset" thing is about some kind of special FBI unit? X-Files-ish? Or is this something really related to the supernatural and to the witnesses?

Paul Revere's comment to Crane: He said, "Don't let anyone close to you, it will break you if they go." <-- Or something like that. I didn't understand it at first, but I thought it might have something to do with Abby - but she's the one who usually puts up walls... but now I totally get it. Now we're going to see Crane lose it because he thinks Abby is actually gone. Man - C&C BROUGHT it! Wow!

Sophie: I really like her. I feel like she's going to join the action soon - I just don't know how.

Crane and Joe: Love love love their talks! Joe really, really loves Jenny. When he was looking up Wendigo stuff my heart exploded...

Pandora: I kinda worry that if she and her husband survive, that he's not on the up and up with her and may have just been using her. She seems like she's slightly afraid of him... and there was something in how he looked at her and promised they would rule like he said they would that made me think he's gonna betray her.

Nevins: Where is he? Is he dead? If he is dead, I'm mad that they didn't do the Andy-snap back as a call back to the Pilot. But Pandora seemed almost afraid that if Nevins lived, her god-husband would be angry with her... something's there!

Crane: Oh Crane! You were hilarious this episode and I really think that you are in for it. Your pep talk to Abbie... your caring for her and how she was feeling... and your chat with Joe... awww.

Abby: Man oh man. I legit cussed when Pandora flashed back to Abbie hurting Jenny in the Pilot - out of sheer joy. The flashback made me so happy! But I should have known that was foreshadowing Abbie sacrificing herself. She turned her badge in to get Jenny. She broke the law (stealing evidence) to get Jenny... just wow. And the look she and Crane shared before she went into the tree with him begging her with his eyes not to go... whew...

Crane is going to be a mess - I honestly think that line Paul Revere made about not letting anyone close to you because it would break you was about this. Abby being seemingly "dead" is going to break Crane.

My ship lives!! #Ichabbie.

Whew! I'm exhausted!

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 15

I thought this episode was pretty awesome.  By the end, I was all, "OH NO JENNY"  "OH NO JOE"  "OH NO ABBIIIIIIE."  But there's no way they would kill her off.  I am concerned that she might be stuck somewhere for part/all? of the next arc, and that's not cool because ... I am wondering if there'll be anything beyond the rest of this season.  They didn't even mention at the end of the episode when the series is coming back.  I know from keeping up to date online, but if I was a casual viewer, I'd be wondering if the show was cancelled on a cliffhanger.  Come on, Fox, don't you want viewers to come back?  (Or maybe they figure even if they do say, people will just forget in the interim?)

• Love 4

I thought this episode was pretty awesome.  By the end, I was all, "OH NO JENNY"  "OH NO JOE"  "OH NO ABBIIIIIIE."  But there's no way they would kill her off.  I am concerned that she might be stuck somewhere for part/all? of the next arc, and that's not cool because ... I am wondering if there'll be anything beyond the rest of this season.  They didn't even mention at the end of the episode when the series is coming back.  I know from keeping up to date online, but if I was a casual viewer, I'd be wondering if the show was cancelled on a cliffhanger.  Come on, Fox, don't you want viewers to come back?  (Or maybe they figure even if they do say, people will just forget in the interim?)

They won't keep Abbie offscreen for long - maybe half an episode or so... but that's the point. This is a cliffhanger that MATTERS. You have to come back to see what happens next. And now we get to see Crane totally lose it over Abbie. But we'll find out that Abbie is alive - they just have to figure out how to bring her back.

Why couldn't Abbie have just thrown the shard through the tree?  Why did she have to take it?  She has to come back, right?

Do people really think this show would just kill off Abbie?

Stop playin' ya'll! Of course Abbie will be back! There is no way the show would survive without her... not even if the back half of the season are all we get.

2. Has Crane ever called Abbie by her first name only?

Yes. Once in S1 when he was going to kill himself to sever the connection to the Horsemen. Once at the end of S1 when he left her in Purgatory (I think - I might be wrong on this). And then in S2 when he thought she was drowned - he called her name several times in a panic.

Ichabod always calls out "Abby" in a really intense, life threatening, "Don't leave me, bae" moments, lol.

• Love 12

Yes. Once in S1 when he was going to kill himself to sever the connection to the Horsemen. Once at the end of S1 when he left her in Purgatory (I think - I might be wrong on this). And then in S2 when he thought she was drowned - he called her name several times in a panic.

Ichabod always calls out "Abby" in a really intense, life threatening, "Don't leave me, bae" moments, lol.

Duh, I remember the Purgatory time. For some reaaon, Crane grips my heart when he call her Abbie. The look on her face when he was shaking his head no, gutted me.

• Love 6

Really, a toga party? I did "Shout", but really? Is it the anniversary of Animal House's release ?

It just felt so random.

It wasn't random, it was comic relief.  If you recall, Crane had just given a speech about the seriousness of the Masons guarding that book/hall or whatever it was (it's late). Cut to:  a bunch of drunk college kids dressed in togas dancing to "Shout" in front of  said hall.  Kids today!  No respect. 

1. Who was Reynolds talking to when ge called Abbie, an asset?

My guess? FBI Boss who, while he doesn't know the difference between Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, probably will have a solution to Reynolds problem.  . 

Do people really think this show would just kill off Abbie?

Ha! Ha! Ha!  Ha!  That's all I've got to say about that.

You guys - come on. Abbie is totally NOT dead. There is NO WAY she's dead. Ya'll talking foolishness

Phoenics is right.  Abbie is so "not" dead.  They're not showing previews for the second half of the season because they can't.  I told you last week:  Misdirection, misdirection, misdirection. 

Tonight's lesson:  Don't mess with gifts Pandora received from her husband.

That was one helleva finale!  Loved it.  Can't wait until Febuary.

MissAlmond

• Love 5

XD.  For real, it's a rehash of S1's finale though.

Is it? I mean - that time, Crane left her there to get K out. This time, Abbie sacrificed herself to save them all and Crane did NOT want her to go in there at all and just couldn't get to her in time to stop her.

I guess I loved this episode so much that I'm surprised at some of the reaction? Are people afraid Abbie is really dead? Seriously?

Ya'll need to go to the media thread and read the latest article...

http://tvline.com/2015/11/19/sleepy-hollow-abbie-dies-nicole-beharie-season-4/

It's obvious to me that Crane - in his desperation to get his leftenant back - is going to get ahold of Pandora's box to release monsters in order to grow a new tree and bring Abbie back. He might find a way to not use monsters - but he's going to do something not quite good to get her back. Because losing her for real would BREAK him - just like Paul Revere said.

• Love 3

It wasn't random, it was comic relief.  If you recall, Crane had just given a speech about the seriousness of the Masons guarding that book/hall or whatever it was (it's late). Cut to:  a bunch of drunk college kids dressed in togas dancing to "Shout" in front of  said hall.  Kids today!  No respect.

It is comic relief, but it still feels random.  SH has been doing that more recently this season compared to the comic relief of the previous seasons.  A cutaway to something random for comic relief, usually it's just more of Ichabod's commentary/reaction.

Is it? I mean - that time, Crane left her there to get K out. This time, Abbie sacrificed herself to save them all and Crane did NOT want her to go in there at all and just couldn't get to her in time to stop her.

Yes, it's a cliffhanger that involves Abbie getting stuck in a 'dark' place, obviously she won't die.

• Love 2

Oh and remember when Boobsy Ross said that she wanted to see the day when Crane finally did something impetuous or something like that for a woman?

We speculated that was Abbie. Okay I and a few others did. I think now we're going to see that's true.

• Love 1

This episode was a snorefest full of eyeroll-worthy anvils, until Abbie gave Daniel her gun and left the FBI and from then on it was deja vu. Abbie sacrificing herself still seems to be groundbreaking for these people. 

• Love 1

But Pandora seemed almost afraid that if Nevins lived, her god-husband would be angry with her... something's there!

"My husband will be angry (? disappointed?) that a mere mortal was able to...access my Box." Oooooh, I get it now. (/12 year old, snickering)

• Love 10

My guess none of us are going to begrudge Crane his man pain over losing Abby.

Does he have any other mode anyway? Last week he was manpaining all over the episode like a champ.

Pandora has good taste in men. Hottest couple in the show by far.

• Love 2

"My Man"

Sorry, but I squeed like a 12 year old fan girl when Abbie said that to Crane. It's the little things, lol. Who knew that two words could make me so happy. Obviously, I need to get a life.

Edited by fuzzysneakers
  • Love 22

Cliffhanger (noun) = an ending to an episode of a serial drama that leaves the audience in suspense.

a story or event with a strong element of suspense.

Holy crap - Abbie sacrifices herself for her sister - *my bloody heart!* OMG. You know Crane, Jenny and Joe (and Reynolds) are going to be losing it, trying to find ways to get her back.

Newsflash, people - Abbie is not dead. This is a cliffhanger to make you think that she is dead, but she is none of the sort. Oh no, Abbie's gonna be in "Hell" for maybe one episode (Beharie's filming break), to amp up the drama. But still, hot damn, what a suspenseful episode.

Okay. first, Abbie?? Really, I know you had a relationship with Daniel Reynolds, but you are FBI now - that shit doesn't fly/would never fly. I'm sorry, Abbie-lovers, but her NOT revealing pertinent information, being completely dismissive of her boss, and acting out, seriously would NOT fly. Slam me as you will. but in the real FBI, she should be toeing the corporate line. Its one thing to have a secret life, but you cannot simply expect the FBI to ignore that. No way. Then grabbing munitions for her personal gain?? Sorry, lady, but she didn't need to hand in her badge - the FBI would've already demanded it of her. I guess we know what Abbie ultimately choose.

I can't help but giggle at the frat party - so out of place but hilarious.

Imhotep (sorry, the HIdden One) is sexy yeah, but i need to see more of his "power". Crane implied it best (or was it Abbie) - they were facing Gods now. This cannot end well. And seriously, did you writers not pull from The Mummy movie??

So there shall be about two months before the next episode. I expect certain people to lose their minds and claim Abbie's been killed off. None of the sort. Or course not! She's the cliffhanger - did she die (duh, no)..but the cliffhanger is to suspect that we DON'T know....

What intrigues me, is how Crane is going to save her - and you KNOW, he's gonna lose his mind, trying to rescue her.

• Love 8

Loved. it.  More build, mega suspense and a whole lot of eventful plot packed into a single episode. I really do believe they've effectively reset the series according to their own ideas and it's wonderful. Not a return to season one and the bat-crap crazy delight that it was, but something that legitimately comes from that start point and succeeds on it's own terms.

• Love 8

Loved. it.  More build, mega suspense and a whole lot of eventful plot packed into a single episode. I really do believe they've effectively reset the series according to their own ideas and it's wonderful. Not a return to season one and the bat-crap crazy delight that it was, but something that legitimately comes from that start point and succeeds on it's own terms.

I felt the same thing. Really well done. It took forever, but well done. We might even get the Horseman back. Eh - never mind.

Prediction? Ezra Mills. (Abbie and Jenny father).

I figured it was Katy Perry v Taylor Swift dude?

Okay. first, Abbie?? Really, I know you had a relationship with Daniel Reynolds, but you are FBI now - that shit doesn't fly/would never fly. I'm sorry, Abbie-lovers, but her NOT revealing pertinent information, being completely dismissive of her boss, and acting out, seriously would NOT fly. Slam me as you will. but in the real FBI, she should be toeing the corporate line. Its one thing to have a secret life, but you cannot simply expect the FBI to ignore that. No way. Then grabbing munitions for her personal gain?? Sorry, lady, but she didn't need to hand in her badge - the FBI would've already demanded it of her. I guess we know what Abbie ultimately choose.

Eh - handwavium, lol.

So there shall be about two months before the next episode. I expect certain people to lose their minds and claim Abbie's been killed off.

Already happening. Sigh.

What intrigues me, is how Crane is going to save her - and you KNOW, he's gonna lose his mind, trying to rescue her.

I put a theory in the spoiler thread - go look!

• Love 7

So there shall be about two months before the next episode. I expect certain people to lose their minds and claim Abbie's been killed off.

Good, this show needs people losing their minds and talking, just as long as the takeaway isn't "they totes killed Abbie and fired Nicole! Don't watch!!!"

I'd say it would be damn near like BTVS killing off Buffy except they actually did kill her, just not "off".

(Of course there is a small selection of fruitcakes that actually want the leading lady gone. I think they will be very sad to tune in and find her stuck in a tree instead.)

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 3

Yep, they already are from what I've seen.

I don't believe Abbie is dead and gone unless Beharie wants off the show.  It will be Ichabod and Jenny trying to get her back. I don't believe this would be the kind of "true death" for Abbie.

Could a dumpster fit inside that tree?

I see what you did there LOL

Ichabod, dammit, just call the fucking Winchesters and you'll have Abbie out this Hell dimension in no more than 3 episodes! They have ALL the lore.  What? I just want my SuperSleepy crossover okay? Don't judge me.

• Love 7

So... I liked almost everything in this episode.

I guess the mansplainator (LDJ) can back it up with his writing at least.

Abbie; I don't think it's any surprise here that I was enchanted with everything she did this episode. She gave Reynolds the riot act, shushed Sophie because the grownups were talking and went totally off script. I loved that she was completely unprofessional and unhinged because her baby sister was in danger and damn if she wasn't going to do everything in her power to save her. Oh the sisters feels!!!!! She was uncharacteristically rude and careless and I love that I completely empathised. It was a proof of how bad things were imo.

Yay team! The past three episodes have really shown how good this team is at working together. And I continue to really enjoy Ichabod/Joe interactions. I want to see him more in that mentor role.

Tree: I was so focused on fearing for Jenny and thinking "don't you dare, show" that Abbie sacrificing herself didn't occur to me until she was holding the rock over Jenny. Oh the possibilities!!! I can't wait to see how they utilise it.

I like the evil power couple. I like their goal and I am looking forward to their backstory. The actors are being hammy but I don't mind because it's still fun. Zod (don't care what's his real name, that's his as far as I'm concerned) has a ridiculous voice and Pandora remains fun to watch which I feared would not be the case.

FBI: I liked that they made it a clear cut choice motivated by Jenny to have Abbie quit. Honestly, they were having a hard time convincing me that she loved being there that much so it would felt cheap to try to play up that action. I do like that she was giving Reynolds shit and only humoured Sophie when she felt it necessary. I can believe it even more because she felt betrayed. I think we will find out Reynolds' reasons for not cluing her in but unless it's because he knows of the supernatural or was ordered to keep her away from Nevins, I don't know why he didn't tell her about his op, which had started even before he arrived in SH. He was probably transferred there after they tracked down Nevins' base of operations there.

Ichabod: he tugged at my heartstrings when he realised her plan! As always, his "Abbie" moment was well placed and earned especially after last week. I also liked that he was behind her 100% when she started to feel doubts. It made it worse when he realised what would happen just after telling her that letting her emotions affect her is what allows her to be good at what they do. I am looking forward to see what happens to him and how he copes. I also look forward to see him being the leader of the team and see him deal with being a lone witness. It could bring much needed growth to the character.

Witnesses: so they pretty much confirmed that they (well at least Abbie does) descend from an other generation of witnesses. I would like it if it's a bloodline and firstborn thing. I think that they have been other versions but I think much further apart from each other than a generation. I really hope we get to explore the reason ms why they are witnesses.

Nitpicks:

-No effing way nobody found that hiding place. I shall however shake it off because they made me laugh with the irony of Crane's speech on the university.

-Fiubd it weird that Zandora (Pandora + Zod) didn't call them the destroyers.

Meta:

Loved the Twitter meltdowns. Fun. Seriously, I can't believe people think she's actually dead. I was rolling my eyes so hard but if they are crazy enough, well...

Halfway prognosis: I think that the show is steadily growing out of its awkward stage. There is still something I am left wanting for but I am unable to put my finger on it. Maybe the bonkers fun? Or maybe it's the pace of the early episodes that were too slow in getting to the point? Either way, I am still feeling better about it now than I did before. I am optimistic that they have learned from some of their mistakes and will be stronger in the back half. It was also genius to have 8 episodes in the first half. They can evaluate, recalibrate and smoothly transition instead of slapping together revisions. What the casting announcements tell me is that they realise what adds depth yo the plot and what doesn't.

I am also impressed with how smart the showrunner has been with managing the storylines. Their tentative nature made it hard sometimes but this was clearly a test drive and I think they will be more confident in the second half. This show isn't what it was in season 1 and it probably never will be... But I really think there are writers who can bring it to a higher level of quality. I like the new writers' energy better, I appreciate that they seem to rely less on the Cranky Crane crutch. I also like that they seem to put more thoughts into the mythology aspects of the show.

PS: I totally should have seen Abbie's sacrifice coming because they were reminiscing way too much about all they faced, it felt very SPN finale ish. I was waiting for Wayward Son to play in the background.

Edited by fantique
  • Love 9

I'm so excited about what's to come. Perhaps we'll see more of Abbie's quest in s3 vs s2. It's going to push her emotionally and fill out more of the current mythology. The parallels of relationships between Pandy/Hidden and ichabbie are interesting imo and the pieces of the story are coming together. Their shared stricken stare of doom in the end pierced my heart. Oh Abbie, indeed.

• Love 4

Good cliffhanger for the fall finale.  I knew that Abby wasn't dead, but I started wondering how they would get her back, so the show did what it was supposed to do, I guess.

Abby:  "I found this in lockup.  It belonged to Nevins.  It looks old, magical, Crane-ish."  (ha!)

• Love 6
catrox14, on 20 Nov 2015 - 02:24 AM, said:

Ichabod, dammit, just call the fucking Winchesters and you'll have Abbie out this Hell dimension in no more than 3 episodes! They have ALL the lore.  What? I just want my SuperSleepy crossover okay? Don't judge me.

Totally!

• Love 2

The build up to Abbie's sacrifice for Jenny is so obvious to me now. I was focusing on...other parts of the story. The Sisters Mills eppy with the parallel sisters in peril, the babysitting moment of sweetness and of course Pandora's last dig. Abbie, once you make it out of this, I think we can call it even Steven now.

• Love 5

It is comic relief, but it still feels random.  SH has been doing that more recently this season compared to the comic relief of the previous seasons.

I guess this is an "Eye of the beholder" for me.  I think this is the most thought out season SH has ever had.  SH's own writers stated this is the "first" time the show has been plotted from beginning to end.  That's why (IMO), they're able to throw in little things that could be random or could have a hidden meaning.  So the college students dressed in togas dancing to "Shout" could just be the writer's homage to "Animal House" OR it could be comic relief to hide a clue such as togas=Ancient Greece=Greek Gods  Ichabod summons later to help find Abbie.  You never know which is what I love about this season. 

I like the evil power couple. I like their goal and I am looking forward to their backstory. The actors are being hammy but I don't mind because it's still fun. Zod (don't care what's his real name, that's his as far as I'm concerned) has a ridiculous voice and Pandora remains fun to watch which I feared would not be the case.

LOL!  Zod is so his name and according to him:

Peter Mensah, who plays the ominous sounding God, tells Zap2it, “Pandora has taken it upon herself to bring him back to this life, to this mortal world to adjust things. Initially their purpose might appear to be the same thing but … maybe it isn’t the same thing.”

KNEW thet SBR!/Ichabod conversation was a clue about ABBIE. 

Pandora, you crazy chick.  LOVED her going all Dr. Phil on Abbie.

Cliff Campbell you are the best damn showrunner Sleepy Hollow has ever had! Pay no attention to the madness known as Twitter. 

Adobe Flash has crashed so more later.  Sometimes I hate computers.

MissAlmond

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Love 4

This episode was deceptively exciting.

The FBI stuff: I love how absolutely over it Abbie was with both Danny and Sophia.  She was snippy and pissed and did not hide it one bit.  Her confrontation with Danny was well done.   I like Sophia and just as she had good chemistry with Ichabod this week, she also has good chemistry with Abbie this week.  But I could not stop saying to myself over and over again through all of these scenes: Guys you have no idea what you are talking about.  And when Danny told Sophia  'She was trained to go to war."  I was like 'Dude, Abbie muthafuckin killed War!"

Pandora/Doctore: So Peter Mensah is Pandy's husband.  Ooooh, he is a tall cup of intense hot chocolate.  I loved him as Oenomaus/Doctore in Spartacus.  I have to admit, those too looked hot together.  I read that

they will be hanging around all the rest of the season and I am here for it! 

And can I just say that Pandy can rock an FBI jacket?  I loved her scene with Abbie after she killed Nevins.  Shannyn Sossamon's acting choices there were great, especially how she continues to try to get into Abbie's head.

Ichabod/Abbie: I love them together just so much!  They have had some stellar quiet moments this season and their walk in the woods reminiscing over the monsters they've killed was fab, especially the shade Ichabod gave when he said 'Witches."  LOL.  I see you writers!  And then there was this shot where Ichabod was kneeling at Abbie's feet saying something-or-other profound.  And it was yet another tick in the column on why these two are perfectly cast and why their chemistry just obliterates anything else. I am content to let the writers tell their story and wait for Ichabbie to happen, but damn, scenes like that make it hard to wait.  And then to top it off, Ichabod's whispered 'Abbie' when she walked into the tree was so fraught.   I have no doubt that Abbie is still alive and kicking wherever she is and that what is gonna happen come February is gonna be Ichabod, Jenny & Joe trying to get her back.  I am very interested in everyone's reaction, including Danny's and I need them to all just go utterly batshit insane trying to get her back.  This isn't like Purgatory where Ichabod knows where is she was and they know the rules of place and he's even been there himself.  He has no idea and that is what makes this more scary for them.

Flashbacks:  Yet again, no Busty in a flashback. Hmmm.... she was all gangbusters in the beginning and now... crickets!  Hmmm....

Between this and the ending of How to Get Away with Murder I am really anticipating February.

Edited by DearEvette
  • Love 11

I was thinking I loved this ep and why has it taken them so long to get back to this kind of pacing?

Laying a foundation takes time.  Once that is done, the rest is gravy. 

Yep, they already are from what I've seen.

It's the storm before the calm of Tempus Fugit all over again.  And like Tempus Fugit, it will all be for nothing once February rolls around and the second half actually "airs".    There's no point in tweeting Campbell because he already knows Abbie is still alive since he plotted it!  He's laid clues and breadcrumbs along the way to follow.  Man's going to eat his turkey dinner in peace. 

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Love 2

"My Man"

Sorry, but I squeed like a 12 year old fan girl when Abbie said that to Crane. It's the little things, lol. Who knew that two words could make me so happy. Obviously, I need to get a life.

This! I rewound that a couple of times.

• Love 3

Really good episode.  I liked the showdown at the end with Pandora and Zod.  Was sorry to see Bill Irwin's character though as he is entertaining on screen.  I thought Ichabod was going to pull Headless out of the box.  Strong episode for Abbie...I'm not worried about her at all though I hope they don't keep her in limbo again for multiple episodes.  I'm more concerned about the show not coming back until February.

• Love 3