Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

The way Poppy was carrying on, you'd think an ax murderer entered the bedroom today.

Poppy-Bill-BB-CBS.jpg?w=640

I'm sure it's newly aged-up Will, whom I hope is less douchey than his real-life-dad's character of Nickduhlus. 

So obviously, all is forgiven of Poppy and Bill actually felt sorry for her that she had to live with Tom stalking her all these years. Which, did he, actually?

Granted, I've only been watching here and there, but I don't recall that. 

Li tried to set Gladys, ahem, Katie straight, adamant that Luna is Bill's but I still think she's Tom's and that if Li had realized that possibility, she wouldn't have messed with the test, fearing Jack was the daddy. 

It was so delicious that bratty Steffy couldn't get on the plane but not before she was kneeling on the gross airport floor, digging through her purse.

Tom-Arnold-Steffy-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,

Hope made me laugh so hard when a defeated Steffy came back to the office, saying innocently, "Shouldn't you be on a jet to Monaco?"

Especially when Steffy finally found her passport and whined about how her Daddy and Stepmommy went on a twip without her. 

Go kick rocks, Steffy.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
4 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm sure it's newly aged-up Will, whom I hope is less douchey than his real-life-dad's character of Nickduhlus. 

OMGEE, I thought I was the only one that thought of him as such. I remember when he first appeared as SORAS'D Nick, all the...fans just went ga-ga over his abs, which, no, because that didn't make up for his wooden acting.

5 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

So obviously, all is forgiven of Poppy and Bill actually felt sorry for her that she had to live with Tom stalking her all these years. Which, did he, actually?

Granted, I've only been watching here and there, but I don't recall that. 

No, he didn't. It was just the one scene with him, where he insisted he was Daddy, and then he was moirdered.

6 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

It was so delicious that bratty Steffy couldn't get on the plane but not before she was kneeling on the gross airport floor, digging through her purse.

7 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Hope made me laugh so hard when a defeated Steffy came back to the office, saying innocently, "Shouldn't you be on a jet to Monaco?"

Especially when Steffy finally found her passport and whined about how her Daddy and Stepmommy went on a twip without her. 

Go kick rocks, Steffy.

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Excited Season 5 GIF by The Office

Bette Davis Lol GIF by O&O, Inc

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Hope was waving the passport in their air, if Steffy didn't see she's a moron and deserve what she got. 

Maybe instead of spending all her time with comments on Brooke and attacks she should have packed her passport and gotten ready for the trip. There was no reason to not leave with Ridge and Brooke. 

Bill is an idiot if he bought anything from Poppy and haven't realized she only said anything about Tom because Katie found out. 

The test needs to be run again.

Hope and Carter are not bad together. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Am I thinking of someone else, or did Rick and Maya get divorced at some point after they left LA? 

A few years back, Maya briefly returned to LA alone (I don't think she even had Lizzie with her) saying that she and Rick had split.

Tom had been stalking Poppy through the US Post Office.  That stack of letters he had were letters he had sent to her, and she sent them back unopened.

I did laugh when Steffy whipped the hair extensions out of her bag and flung them at Captain Tom Arnold.  Gross, but funny!

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

The way Poppy was carrying on, you'd think an ax murderer entered the bedroom today.

Poppy-Bill-BB-CBS.jpg?w=640

OMG! TRUTH! Or that she saw Freddy Kreuger/Michael Myers/Norman Bates!!! Or Tom’s Ghost? Too much. Awful direction or the actress thought to ad-lib?

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

I’ve been out of the loop for 7 days because I didn’t have cable. Finally got a chance to watch today and basically nothing has changed. Katie is still a bitch, as is Stuffy, and Ridge is still an ass hole. 

Katie, Poppy’s drugs are like herbal Xanax and not lethal.  

Katie, you’re not manipulative or a “gold digger” that relies on rich men?  Give me a break. You could have reconciled with Bill at anytime before Poppy came back in his life but now that you are alone, you want him. If there is a marriage is Katie going to fake another heart attack?  

Katie Katie Katie you were bitch slapped but will that stop you?  Not a chance!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

OMG! TRUTH! Or that she saw Freddy Kreuger/Michael Myers/Norman Bates!!! Or Tom’s Ghost? Too much. Awful direction or the actress thought to ad-lib?

Maybe she got tips on reaction shots from JMW? 

I wish that, after Steffy found her passport, Hope would have said "oh, yeah, the same passport I saw on your desk and chased you down to the elevator to give you. Remember that? When you wouldn't let me speak? And I even held it up to show you when you wouldn't let me talk? That passport?"  Because her not saying anything now is going to come back and bite her in the ass somehow, I'm sure. 

Oh, how I wish Katie would have walked in and heard Bill sympathizing with Poppy over Tom. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I thought the same thing ... that the writers were chem-testing Hope and Carter. I want for both of them to find happy relationships, but I don't think I could take another round of Hope's lustful fantasies, biting her lower lip, and making bedroom eyes at another man and not another round of office sex.

I also don't want to see Carter in another doomed relationship because I think that Hope is eventually going to end back up with Liam. There. I said it.  It may take a long time for her to cycle through Finn, Carter?, perhaps Thomas again, then Steffy will reunite with Finn and Liam will somehow redeem himself and Hope will see him through new eyes. I am thinking he will either save Hope from a dangerous situation caused by one of the above OR poor little Beth will suffer some kind of problem that pull Lame back together. 

Bill always has a pained expression on his face whenever he's hugging Poppy. I can't tell if he is supposed to do that because of the SL direction or if it's just because DD and the actress playing Poppy have ZERO chemistry. She is one of the worst actresses I have seen on the show. In contrast, the actress playing Li has stepped up her game lately. She is much better in her scenes with HT. 

• Like 11

Does Katie even hear herself? Her “evidence” sounds more ridiculous each time she presents it. I can make dumbass leaps of logic too. Bill was also at that music festival with Tom Starr. Bill’s colorful past includes having people dumped out of helicopters into the sea and the reckless demolition of buildings. He gets a kick out of humiliating Deacon at his place of business. OMFG!!?!! Can’t you people see the truth??? (I think Jack is Luna’s father and Li knows it). And speaking of Deacon, I’d much rather watch him investigate the murders on his own time, as he genuinely cared for the two victims.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

Meant to post yesterday, but I definitely thought Hope & Carter were being chem-tested. They’re both crazy pretty, I’ve seen far worse pairings on the show. Paris would be interested in that pairing I’m sure. 

I also noticed $Bill acting weird with Poppy, I’m wondering if it’s a long con, (maybe even with Li’s assistance) like he pulled with Sheila. I’d think not, as she’s literally sleeping in his bed, but Sheila was, too. I can’t decide if I trust Luna or not, I kinda do, especially since she’s paired with the only bio child of the show’s golden couple, but she could also be in cahoots with Poppy to swindle $Bill.

If Bridge was smart, they’d remarry in Monaco where Steffy can’t stop them, especially without a private jet. It’s not like they won’t divorce & remarry again, just make this one ultra-private.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/31/2024 at 9:57 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh how I've missed you, @CountryGirl and your wonderful Memes!

I second this!

Mr. R was half watching with me last night and missed the scene showing the mysterious tennis shoe clad intruder. He turns and asks me "Is he fucking her or killing her?" thinking all the hoopin and hollerin had to do with sexual pleasure. 

Katie needs to stop. Now. I don't think a lifetime supply of Oscar Mayer dogs would convince Lt. Baker to connect Katie's crazy dots. 

I also got the feeling they were chem testing Hope and Carter. This is not a pairing I have ever considered, but I don't think I would be opposed to it. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 9
  • LOL 2

Hope needs to stop trying to be a bitch.  She ain't good at it, and Steffy is far more believable and entertaining.  

I don't blame Bill's son for walking out.  Just finding out about a half-sister and new possible stepmother is way too much to immediately digest, and Bill should know that.

I don't care about a possible pairing of Hope and Carter.  Boring.

• Like 6

Holy cow does Will look like his bio-dad, Nick Newman. He seems ok, I’ll give him a chance, the storyline sucks, though. What adult kid walks into his/her parents bedroom, without knocking/announcing, knowing that the parent is in a live-in relationship (& knowing that the parent has oodles of free time without worrying about pesky things like laundry & cooking)? 

I really love DD/$Bill, but he’s so much better at the ruthless, snarky, funny, pursuing scenes, the softer stuff falls flat. I wasn’t watching the Batie beginning, but he didn’t seem dull & lifeless in his Brooke’s $tallion days, & definitely not with Steffy (although I can’t stand Steffy, & $Bill is my most favorite, they were smoking hot). Something must be up with Poppy that we’ll soon find out. 

Luna did not inherit her father’s tenacity, unless Finn actually is her bio-dad. If someone stepped up to $Bill like Katie stepped up to Luna (in regards to Poppy), $Bill would’ve lit her up & Katie would’ve left crying. After Luna left, Katie looked more inquisitive than ever, questioning RJ.

• Like 9
23 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I'm in the office today, so....whaaa happened? Did Steffy have a meltdown? Did Finn have to go  and pick her up from the airport? What? What? What????

I missed yesterdays episode too.   Steffys back in the office today threatening Hope for the Future. If I were Hope I would have screamed that I had her passport and drove it to the airport myself if she didn’t hear. . Let  Brooke and Ridge deal with that giant baby. I wasn’t interested in Tom Arnold at the airport. Maybe someone poisoned his water by now.

Did Bill have a conversation with Will about moving in his new baby mama and adult daughter? He should have had everyone meet at IHOP so they could meet on his terms and get to know each other over pancakes. Also Will should have let Bill know he was coming home and I don’t know, given him a time. He obviously knew Poppy was going to be there and you never know when passion will take over. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
31 minutes ago, nkotb said:

. What adult kid walks into his/her parents bedroom, without knocking/announcing, knowing that the parent is in a live-in relationship 

That's the whole point !! Will is such a fragile flower that no one has told him he has a little sister, much less that $Bill is shacking up with said sister's Mom. Why not barge into Dad's bedroom to announce "Hey, I'm home !!". After all, there's nothing to disturb except a little sleep. 

Soapy Secrets always always always backfire in the worst ways.

Ploopy's screams were designed to wake us up from Show induced coma....

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Someone is going to have to clue me in, because I thought Katie was supposed to tell Will about Luna when Bill informed her that she was his daughter? All these weeks, Katie's been kvetching how this would affect Will, what will happen to Will, barging in, being nosy and possessive, and Show acting as if she and Carter were never involved, to her jumping to ridonkulous leaps of logic that Poppy is now a serial killer, and didn't bother to fill Will in on Luna? But just that Bill's shacked up with Poppy?

How old is Will, 10? "Is that her?"  "What about Mom?" Like, did he ask these questions to Katie when she was with Carter?

And stomping off like a spoiled brat when Bill is asking him to show some respect to get to know his new family? I've never seen Will before-when he came into existence or when he was a toddler, but boy howdy, clearly takes after his mom.

I'm so tired of the rinse, lather, repeat conversations with Steffy and Hope.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6

I wouldn't be opposed to Carter and Hope except he'd be wanting to march her down the aisle because it's kind of his thing and Hope isn't interested in marriage right now, no matter how good the bedroom skillz are.  I think that would even be true if she got to live out her fantasies with Finn.

If Wyatt ever returned, well, then, he might be the exception.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

"Is Poppy happy? She seems on edge to me."  Well, Katie, you keep barging into her home, prying into her personal life, and accusing her of shit. I think I know why she seems on edge whenever you're around. And you think Poppy doesn't seem happy, Katie? Have you checked out a mirror lately?  You are the poster child for miserable buttinskies. Get a hobby or something. "Oh, I'm not jealous." Bull-fucking-shit, liar. I wish RJ would have been more forceful in trying to shut Katie up today. She is being so unnecessarily bitchy to Luna, who she doesn't suspect of anything, just because she's jealous of her mother. I was glad RJ called her out a little bit about not wanting to go back to Bill the whole time he was trying to get her back, but now the minute he has someone else, she has all these "concerns." 

See, Hope, it's fun that Steffy missed out on her big trip because of her own hubris, but it's not so fun that now you're stuck with Steffy without Ridge around to do anything to thwart her vindictive business decisions. You should offer to fly her there yourself, just to have a more pleasant work environment. And I've already bitched, at length, before about the ridiculousness of the timing for their fashion line sales. Thomas hasn't been gone long enough for them to have any kind of significant sales numbers for the line without him. It was ridiculous when they used it as a story line point to force Thomas back into HFTF after the DCFS call debacle. And it's equally ridiculous now. 

The Will scenes were weird. It was like he knew Poppy and Luna existed, but he was still surprised they existed. It was like different writers wrote alternating lines of those scenes without consulting with each other. Also, where has he been?  If he's been away at school, it's not time to just be coming home from school for break, it's almost time to be heading back to school for the fall. And Katie was so over the top concerned about how this would affect Will, but it seems like he was just given one quick heads up "oh, hey, your father has a daughter he didn't know about, and he's in love with her mother. See you in a few weeks." She and Bill haven't had conversations with him to have any kind of idea of how he was reacting to this? 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 5
  • Applause 6

I thought it was Will.  It was obvious because he got past the gate and security without a problem.  Speaking of Will, he now looks almost as old as RJ. Can anyone say SORAS. 

As I thought, Katie is not giving up that easy on bashing Poppy and now Will looks like he will be siding with his mother.  They are both weenie whiners.  

I wish that Hope challenges Stuffy to a wrestling match either in mud or jello. Winner takes all. 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
17 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

If he's been away at school, it's not time to just be coming home from school for break, it's almost time to be heading back to school for the fall

This ALWAYS drove me nuts with the soaps. I guess they film in advance and have the teens start their summer break in real life time rather than soap time.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

No Will, Katie hasn’t been a Spencer in years. If anything she’s a Forester since her last husband was Thorne.  

Will is just like his mother when he barges in without knocking especially a bedroom.  And Will, it’s not “our home”. Katie has her own home overlooking Eric’s estate. 

Another Red Herring?  Who put Tom’s backpack in Poppy’s apartment?  I don’t think she would be that stupid to keep it.  So Luna reads a few letters and now she’s accusing her mom of killing Tom and Hollis. How would Poppy know that Hollis found Tom’s backpack because he just found it unless the killer was coming back for it and saw Hollis going through it.  But how did the killer know to bring drugs in order to kill Hollis?  Inquiring minds want to know even though all is fare in love and soap operas. 

• Like 6

Poor Finn, trying to be reasonable. Steffy simply does not give a damn about anything he has to say.

Luna, you in danger, girl! Not because your mother murders people, but because you’re going to sprain something making ridiculous leaps of logic.

What is it with adult characters on this show wanting their parents together? Thomas and Steffy harp on it to this day, and now Will is whining about it. It’s so cringe. Speaking of cringe, I can’t believe they’re still having Poppy and Luna obsequiously fawn over Bill like he’s brokered world peace and cured raging swamp ass. Stop it already.

Brooke and Ridge were extremely boring, but at least they were boring without Steffy.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Steffy's entire demeanor for the rest of those scenes after he dared utter any kind of support for Hope was full on "we will be talking about this when we get home, young man." I especially laughed when Hope said they should hire Finn to be their full time referee, and Steffy gritted out a fake sweet "yeah, he's great." 

When was the last time Steffy wore something to the office other than shorts or a skort? I never even knew that linen booty shorts were a thing. 

Will may actually be even more obnoxious than his mother. And I feel like there was definitely some revisionist history going on there. For example, when was the last time that the three of them lived there as a family?  

And then his "yeah, I knew about them, but give me a second." Dude, you showed up there without any warning. How was your father supposed to give you a second before you met Poppy and Luna if he had no idea that you were coming? 

I was distracted during that scene where Luna and Poppy got back to their apartment, and at first I thought Luna was pulling the backpack out from where she'd hidden it. I'm bummed that this pretty well rules her out as the killer. I don't think it's Poppy, either. I'm thinking that Li, Jack, or Justin hid the backpack in their apartment figuring nobody would find it there, since they were living over with Bill. I really hope they didn't bring Justin back just to throw him under the bus for this. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

OK. While I loathe Steffy, it was all kind of junior high for Hope to tattletale to Finn about "mean old Steffy is going to cut my line." It was a bad look and if Hope wants to be a "homewrecker," then she needs to be more stealth about it. 

That's like poking the bear. Finn is going to be told how it is when he and Steffy get home and you know Hope's in for a bollocking after Finn leaves FC. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Steffy now doubles down on her efforts to axe HFTF.

I can't wait for karma to come back on Steffy in spades.

Bridge is boring. 

Well, of course, Bill has changed Poppy and Luna's life. That's kind of the whole point of grifting!

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

New Will is cute, but I am disappointed they have aged him to be a whiny little douche with a mommy and daddy fixation. Bill's home will always be your home kid, but it stopped being a "family" home years ago. Maybe next time let your dad know you're coming since you know he is in a new relationship and maybe you won't walk in on something that makes it awkward. 

Who put the backpack there, because I know it was not Poppy. She doesn't come off as the brightest bulb, but I cannot believe she would just leave the backpack out in the open for anyone to find. I initially thought someone was trying to set up Sheila, but maybe Poppy was the target. That doesn't make sense though because Poppy doesn't really have any enemies outside of Li. Justin has no history with her at all, but I guess it could be an attempt to get her out of Bill's life, although killing two people would be pretty drastic, even for Justin. Jack's words to Finn indicate that he cares for Poppy, but that could have been cover fire for his real feelings. Or maybe he knew how Tom was writing to Poppy, and offed him to protect her new life with Bill? All assumptions are predicted on the fact that whoever is guilty knew about Tom's blue bottle of juice, as well as his backpack and the letters. They also knew his history of drug addiction, had access to drugs, and knew where to find his bottle. I think there are more plot holes in the story than there are legitimate candidates for the killer. 

I think Hope is to the point that she doesn't care anymore and is going to say what she thinks. She has made it clear that this notion of her and her mother's life choices being based on what Steffy would like or would think is bullshit. Hope has her owns feelings and thoughts, which she has always tamped down, but she has discovered how liberating it is to get it out. Oh yeah, and how liberating it is to stop being the good girl. She has watched Steffy be a perfect asshole for years, and how she is always rewarded for her horrible behavior, and now she wants some of that for herself. Get her Hope!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
On 8/1/2024 at 12:37 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

How old is Will, 10? "Is that her?"  "What about Mom?" Like, did he ask these questions to Katie when she was with Carter?

Two days on screen before starting in on the parent trapping has got to be a new record 🤣

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

Good grief the stooopid.

First, Luna can’t find her tablet and looks for it, by feeling for it under a chair instead of. You know, lifting the cushion or looking under it. The. She pulls a backpack that is clearly not hers, but thinks she put it in there?! Then, THEN, she reads letters CLEARLY NOT addressed to her, poking her nose in private letters that are NONE OF HER FUCKING BUSINESS. And because she knew Tom, and had his backpack, of COURSE that means Katie was right. What happened to how much you know your own mother? You moronic nimrod?

I can’t with the new Will acting like Bill’s relationship with Poppy was the cause of the break up between his parents. Show is TOTALLY erasing her relationship with Carter. Did Will know about him? The actor is just like his dad-ALL TEETH.

• Like 7
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
On 8/1/2024 at 2:40 PM, nkotb said:

Luna did not inherit her father’s tenacity, unless Finn actually is her bio-dad.

Isn't Finn a little young to be Luna's bio-dad?

1 hour ago, Js Nana said:

Isn't Finn a little young to be Luna's bio-dad?

At some point, they established that she was born while he was in college, and that Poppy was staying with them for a while right before he went away to college. So he's old enough, and the timeline works. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

When was the last time Steffy wore something to the office other than shorts or a skort? I never even knew that linen booty shorts were a thing. 

Man, I hope they're BeLieF.

Edited by SweePea59
forgot to capitalize the BLF!
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9

So, since Steffy is securely at home in the USA, slapping "BadFinnBaaadFinn" 's nose with a folded newspaper...WHO is it that appears to be a dark-haired woman snooping on Bridge from afar ?? Please, not Taylor ?? Show already has a full complement of nasty beotchs right now, don't need Taylor rising from the undead.

If Penelope is not the murderer [🥇] then Li is the only other to have ready access to drugs. And Doctor Li did sit on her hands while Tom was dying right in front of her. Even Nurse Sheila ran to his aid. Since Sheila is the obvious suspect, then it's not Sheila. Soap Logic Class 101.

Is Li protecting her son from being outed as Luna's father ?? Using a swab with her own DNA instead of $Bill's would give a positive test as a relative. The test does not care if the relative is male/female, and in the excitement "I'm a DADDY"....no one is figuring percentages. Li came into the storyline as a raging beotch, and could easily coldly do a justified murder. Or two. And plant evidence against her hated sister.

There are enough red herring suspects to stock a fish fry, but nobody has a decent motive except Li. Or Penelope [ 🥇].

• Like 8
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Peppermint said:

Is Li protecting her son from being outed as Luna's father ?? Using a swab with her own DNA instead of $Bill's would give a positive test as a relative. The test does not care if the relative is male/female, and in the excitement "I'm a DADDY"....no one is figuring percentages. Li came into the storyline as a raging beotch, and could easily coldly do a justified murder. Or two. And plant evidence against her hated sister.

I swear, my brain does not function when I have a fever. I read this and thought "but Li isn't Finn's biological mother, so using her own DNA wouldn't work to get a match if he's Luna's father."  Then it took me a minute to realize "oh, yeah, but Li is biologically related to Poppy, so..."  

Also, I'm really starting to get back on the Finn is the daddy train. Li, lately, has been very concerned about Luna. And she's talked about how relieved she is that she has a father like Bill. I think that she rigged the DNA test because it's occurred to her that, if the truth were to ever come out, Sheila would be all over Luna. Li may not be able to claim her grandmother relationship to Luna, but she can still try to protect her from her psycho bio granny. So, from what she knows of Bill, she figures that, if Luna is in his life as his daughter long enough, he'll love her enough to still protect her if the truth ever does come out, especially when it involves Sheila. And she was expressing her concerns about Finn's marriage a week or so ago, when she was telling him to listen to Steffy and focus on his marriage. So, she probably also figures she's helping protect his marriage by not letting it come out that he fathered his aunt's daughter. (This whole theory also includes Finn not remembering that he hooked up with Poppy, for some reason. Maybe he was really drunk, or maybe she was already a "mint" popper back then, and he had some of those. And it would certainly explain exactly why Li hates her sister so much. That's a pretty huge unforgiveable thing.) 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 6

This is going to sound so petty, I know, but I really, really, really want Bill to be with Poppy (and be Luna's father)- if only because Katie is being so very awful about Poppy. Katie and Bill have been un-coupled for a very long time (and for good reasons). They both get to have new partners without drama from the ex. Will is grown; Poppy's not going to be raising him- Katie's Mama Bear routine is so phony. She just wants to be the Alpha Female in Bill's life, whether they're actually together or not, using the fact that she's the "Mother of his Son!" as the reason. Well, Bill and Poppy got together before he ever knew about his connection to Luna. And she's the woman of his house now, so Katie needs to learn to use a doorbell.

That's all-rant's over.☺️☺️

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Brooke: “We’re all bold…we’re all beautiful…” #Slayed

Ugh, these fantasies/fake-outs are giving me ‘90s Sami Brady “Days of our Lives” flashbacks. Either let Hope & Finn go at it or quit the fantasy sequences.

Stefffy is going to toss a penny in every fountain she passes, & grab every kid’s birthday cupcake from them so she can blow out the candle, & set alarms to notify her when it’s 11:11, so she can get extra wishes that Brooke’s Bedroom fails  right along with Hope for the Future.

As I was watching Bridge slobber all over each other, I was thinking how crazy those intros would be in another profession. “Hello, my name is Jane, I’m your colonoscopy nurse. Your physician, Dr. Johnson, is not only smart & accurate, but he’s sexy as hell, & the love of my life.” 🤣

Edited by nkotb
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

Sure HFTF is down not because of lack of effort but a lack of a good marketing campaign.  Katie as head of marketing is spending too much time on Poppy’s downfall. 

Video drop for Brooke’s Bedroom?  I guess that’s what the budget would allow since a trip to Monte Carlo wouldn’t be cheap.  Why did they have to go to Monte Carlo since a video drop could have been done anywhere. To that point, why wouldn’t they do a video drop for HFTF if that’s FC new marketing strategy. 

Poppy should know that Luna cannot keep a secret.  

• Like 4

A video drop in Monaco MIGHT have made sense if they revealed it on a big movie screen. But to do a countdown and then have everybody stare at it on their cell phones???

Can you spell T-A-C-K-Y?

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

I wish Steffy would find a new bit. Threatening to cut Hope’s line every time her ladyship gets a hair across her ass has become incredibly stale. I’m sure Steffy believes she’s a pragmatic, empowered businesswoman, but she comes across as a petty, vindictive tyrant who will use her position to punish anyone who looks at her funny. Honestly, if HFTF is that heavy a boat anchor that it can take the whole thing down, and Brooke’s Bedroom just needs to be a mega hit, wtf have Ridge and Steffy been doing? The snarky, snide comments about cutting the line and how terribly it’s performed are unprofessional and toxic - save that for an actual business meeting focused on Hope for the Future and stop airing out your personal vendetta in front of everyone.

The video drop was cheesy and lame. I dig the message, but I’ll boldly guess that Brad Bell doesn’t have a firm grasp on “breaking the internet” or creating a viral sensation.

Maybe the big twist in the murder mystery is… dun dun dun… Luna is actually Katie’s daughter!!! Surely the inability to follow any semblance of logic is genetic. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1

The mysterious scarf clad woman has to be Taylor. Who else would be so interested in Bridge canoodling? Then you have Steffy who is losing her support system. First, Ridge shuts her nonsense down about shelving HFTF, then turns right around and announces he wants Brooke to not only model for Brooke's Bedroom, but also to step in as Co-CEO. Thomas is off enjoying engagement bliss, and everyone else is solidly on board with the new happenings at FC's, so that makes Steffy odd man out. I can absolutely see them bringing Taylor back to prop Steffy in her efforts to remove Hope and Brooke from the company and to keep the anti-Logan mantra front and center. Additionally, there has been no Bridge drama in a long time, and they are far too happy and settled. 

The actress playing Poppy is so bad at showing emotion. Part of it could be the writing for the character, but she just stands there and doesn't mention that she didn't put the backpack there until near the end of the conversation? She also doesn't offer Luna any type of explanation about her history with Tom? Keeping the backpack a secret is a big mistake. I say take it to the law and let them wrangle out who left it in Poppy's apartment. Of course they will side eye Poppy, but they don't have anything evidence outside of the backpack, and unless it was the same mints Poppy was taking, then I fail to see any connection to Poppy's past use of them. 

I am getting a bit tired of the dream sequences too. As much as I hate to say it, I find Hope and Finn kind of cute in them, they do have a little something, something. Not heat, but something I can't quite put my finger on. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
(edited)

I saw a Law & Order rerun last night with Mackenzie Mauzy in it, and it made me think about what a mistake it was to kill Phoebe off. Considering how awful Steffy has gotten, it would have been nice to have Phoebe temper her personality a bit. Eh, what am I thinking, the dreadful writers probably would have made Phoebe awful too☹️

Edited by ByTor
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

@SweePea59....How can I have been watching this show since it's first day and just now learned why the BLF are capitalized. [ Also working full time jobs and raising 3 children is my excuse ?? ]

Thanking you, and keeping my head down in case something else glaringly obvious is going over my head....

Edited by Peppermint
spelling
  • Like 8
  • Hugs 1
28 minutes ago, Peppermint said:

How can I have been watching this show since it's first day and just now learned why the BLF are capitalized.

Same! As they say, I was today years old 😁

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2

O…M…G…what a grab for our show! Rebecca Budig as the new Taylor?? I’m liking this already. That was a shocker, & she’s far too young, but, who cares, great addition. 

I’ve said it before, but B&B does the best job of any show at keeping things under wraps. I never heard a peep about RB joining the cast, so that was a delicious surprise. Well done, Bradley.

• Like 5

That sucks that I missed a reveal due to a storm warning. When the local news cut in, Steffy and Hope were still going back and forth over Brookes success. 
I guess they are gearing up for a Logan vs whatever Steffy and Taylor are.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Also working full time jobs and raising 3 children is my excuse

Full time jobs and raising 3 kids - it's a wonder that you have enough energy left over to watch the show at all.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Then TK should love her!

I've heard they are friends in real life, so I'm sooo sure he's THRILLED at having her play his ex, even though now Taylor has been De-SORASED to be at least 20 years younger than Brooke!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1