Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I'm starting to wonder if these headaches and Hope suddenly out to get revenge on Steffy is more about Steffy than any feeling for Finn.

Brain tumor? Second personality? Lol 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

If it is, I can hardly blame her at this point. Taylor went batshit for far less in a shorter amount of time ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

That said, going after someone out of hate is Steffy's game and I wish the show would just leave her to that instead of pulling Hope into the gutter with her.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
14 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone on this board actually like Steffy?

They're few in number on this board, which I've come to find out makes this place a notable outlier in fandom. Most places can't stand to hear a lick of criticism against Steffy or the Marone branch in general. At least here, people are civil in their disagreements without going for derogatory nicknames to either characters or actresses.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2

Steffy is such a vile character. An actual grown ass adult walked in on their dad’s makeout session and did not quietly back out of the room as discretely as possible. No, our heroine is all “ewww, Logan cooties! I hate Logans!” And Brooke’s  dumbass “destiny” just sits there like a lump of oatmeal.

Before that childish tantrum, Her Excellency was haughtily issuing royal proclamations to upstart peasant Hope. To me, this is the kind of shit Finn needs to overhear to really understand what a horror show his wife is. Let it really sink in that Steffy believes he can’t formulate an independent thought. If he acts outside the wife-approved parameters, it’s clearly because Hope of all people lured him to the dark side. Finn should slowly come to the realization that Steffy has zero respect for him; that could push him toward Hope instead of Hope acting thirsty with her cringe attempt at seduction. That’s not her game - it’s Steffy’s.

If both Ridge and Steffy could keep the names Tom and Hollis out of their filthy noise holes, that would be spectacular. Neither one of them gives the first fuck on a rolling donut about either victim. All they care about is the obnoxious victory lap they get to take about Sheila. It won’t be long before Ridge or Steffy wistfully comment that Tom and Hollis would have wanted them to gloat like vulgar trash.

Liam inexplicably drops in on Finn to pat him on the head, give him a treat for kissing Steffy’s toxic ass and maybe dole out a nose boop if Finn acts grateful for his approval. Fucking idiot. I certainly didn’t miss him. Get back in the toaster, Waffle.

PS: That Hope for the Future robe is an atrocity. The color, the fit, the fucking fringe. They should rename the line Despair for the Future. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

To me, this is the kind of shit Finn needs to overhear to really understand what a horror show his wife is

This is what I keep wanting to happen. I'd love for him to happen across the partially open door some day when Steffy thinks it's just her and Hope, so he can hear exactly what a vile demon his wife is. He knows they don't always get along, but I don't think he knows exactly how much of that is on his wife being an aggressively vindictive asshole. 

Also, I so very much want him to find out about those two kisses with Liam that his wife conveniently never told him about. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
15 hours ago, Js Nana said:

15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

At least here, people are civil in their disagreements without going for derogatory nicknames to either characters or actresses.

Really?  After all the vile names Steffy's been called?

• Applause 2
16 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I like her. I do wish they would write her to be less abrasive.  Are you kidding, she's been called plenty of derogatory names here, Stuffy, heifer, bitch. 😒

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 7/16/2024 at 10:56 AM, KerleyQ said:

From what I could tell, they went back because they live there now, and they'll come back for the wedding (whenever that is). It makes sense, I guess, if they both have jobs to do back there that they needed to get back to. But the show didn't do a great job of explaining that on screen. 

Those two have jobs at FC. They probably work remotely half the time anyway in Paris. They can stay a little while longer in LA and work remotely. Especially considering that they are both entitled. That was just a weirdly short visit.

On 7/17/2024 at 8:39 PM, Artsda said:

Hope's flashbacks of Hollis with scenes she wasn't in was odd.

It feels like a lot of the story hasn't been shown, or actually happened. It's more of a head scratcher than a whodunnit. It kind of feels like at this point in the story they haven't quite decided in which direction they are going to go and how it's going to play out.

But they have made it seem like Ploopy killed both men. Since we heard Tom insist to Ploopy that Luna was his daughter that is the only motive anyone could have. Sheila's little tiff with Tom was nothing major. She barked at him and he backed off. She proved to him that she was top dog and he knew his place. That's a red herring. Sheila being taken in for questioning is part of Sheila's Redemption Tour. When the real killer(s) is/are revealed someone is bound to apologize to her. She won't be doing any evil deeds for a while yet. Not during her Redemption Tour, which most likely will be playing in every major city around the globe. So settle in for a long ride.

If it was two different killers, the problem with that is that both men were killed with the same drug in the same dosage. After Tom was killed and the news got out about his overdose, a second person could have used that same drug, but would they have used the same dosage? This really makes it seem like it could only be one killer. Who knew that Hollis found and read Tom's stash of letters? And who would care? Ploopy because she found her sugar daddy. Not Li because why would she care that Tom was Luna's bio dad? She would laugh in Ploopy's face and revel in telling $Bill. Why would Jack or Justin or anyone else give a rat's ass? Even Luna wouldn't have that much motive to pretend to be $Bill's daughter for the money considering that she is practically engaged to RJ, heir to the Forrester throne. 

And this is another drag of a story for $Bill. He needs better story. I will be so glad when Ploopy is revealed to be the killer and sent away forever. I have been team Li since Ploopy came on the scene.

Although between all of this and Hope going through whatever it is she's going through, it has been must see tv for me, lol. But damn, they couldn't let it be too good of a week, they really had to stick it to us with a horrible scene of Finn and Stuffy's "love-making", if that's what it was supposed to be. I like them together as a couple, but it is so awful to see their clumsy unappealing scenes like that. Neither one of those actors can bring sensuality to the screen. And then there was Sludge pawing Brooke. I feel so bad for KKL having to be in scenes like that with him. That's all I can think when I see them. She tries to make it happen, but he ruins it. It's like an accident  you might encounter - you look, but you don't want to see anything bad. And then, just to leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth, like sour milk, there was Liam.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Kimboweena said:

Are you kidding, she's been called plenty of derogatory names here, Stuffy, heifer, bitch. 😒

Compared to things like SteffHo for example, I thought ours were comparatively tame. Granted, I was also once active duty in the Navy so admittedly I could be numb on this 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Granted, I was also once active duty in the Navy so admittedly I could be numb on this 🤷‍♀️

Thank you for your service, Anna!  My husband is a retired Marine, so I've heard it all and should be able to let it roll.  I do stick with this forum because we have such a wonderful and funny group here! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

What the hell is Steffy wearing? (Something I could probably post on any given day.) 

I notice Finn didn't turn around and close the door when he realized what he walked in on. 

Steffy, most people would try knocking before hunting down the key. And good Lord does she sound like such a petulant little bratty child. "Another Logan." I wish, just once, Ridge would stand up to her over this shit. 

Liam is such a condescending ass. Finn has zero interest in getting an "attaboy" from your waffling ass, Liam. I was glad Finn didn't fall for any of that shit. Of course, I would bet that Steffy is going to be annoyed that Finn dared to tell her Waffle to back off. She's the only one in that marriage who gets to do that. 

Hope may be thirsty, but the idea is in Finn's head now. 

I hate Sheila, but if they've actually locked her in a cell with no evidence other than the fact that she works where the victims worked, just because Steffy insists she's guilty, I hope she sues the shit out of the LAPD. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 4
(edited)

I think she's a pretty tough character to like! The thing is the character she is named after was pretty terrible too but the difference (at least for me), is Susan Flannery could act. I don't think JMW manages to be even mediocre most of the time.

JMW just plays Steffy as this one note harridan and I don't quite understand how she is the alleged heroine of this show. The writing for Steffy is pretty awful too. 

Frankly, I'd trade Steffy for Stephanie any day.

I hate Sheila, but if they've actually locked her in a cell with no evidence other than the fact that she works where the victims worked, just because Steffy insists she's guilty, I hope she sues the shit out of the LAPD.

Sheila is the worst and I wish I never had to see the character ever again but i can't have nice things from this show. Ever. But I agree, she shouldn't be anywhere near a cell for this. She should be in a cell for lots of other things ...

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
On 7/19/2024 at 11:15 PM, Anna Yolei said:

without going for derogatory nicknames to either characters or actresses.

Well, the actors certainly get spared that, fortunately, but what about character nicknames like "Princess Stuffy?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I was surprised to see Justin in the previews. I figured he pulled an Ivy. I'm still perplexed by her visit. "Oh Liam, I love you more than cows love to chew cud!" *poof* She gone.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
(edited)
On 7/20/2024 at 6:13 PM, hypnotoad said:

I think she's a pretty tough character to like! The thing is the character she is named after was pretty terrible too but the difference (at least for me), is Susan Flannery could act. I don't think JMW manages to be even mediocre most of the time.

JMW just plays Steffy as this one note harridan and I don't quite understand how she is the alleged heroine of this show. The writing for Steffy is pretty awful too. 

For me, the reason I can’t stand Steffy is the writing on the show. Steffy is never, ever, ever allowed to be called out for all the many, many garbage things she’s done. Willingly cheat on her husband with her father-in-law?  Pppsshh, according to Ridge, Steffy was raped by Bill. Sleep with all the male members of the same family (Will has escaped so far!), well, only The Logan’s are sluts for doing that. Actively killing her cousin Ally and trying to kill her other cousin Ivy? Just a big ‘ol misunderstanding, dontchya know?  The writing is soooooo one sided in favor of one particular very special snowflake and that’s why I can’t stand Steffy. 
I mean, jeeeez, when Joffrey finally died on Games of Thrones, even his own fricking family felt relief to some extent, while still mourning him (well, basically only his mom mourned, really). Point is, Joffrey’s relatives recognized he’s a bad seed, while Steffy’s family is not allowed to even think for a micro nano second that Steffy might, just might have flaws. 

Edited by norcalgal
  • Like 6
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

For me, the reason I can’t stand Steffy is the writing on the show. Steffy is never, ever, ever allowed to be called out for all the many, many garbage things she’s.  Willingly cheat on her husband with her father-in-law?  Pppsshh, according to Ridge, Steffy was raped by Bill. Sleep with all the male members of the same family (Will has escaped so far!), well, only The Logan’s are sluts for doing that. Actively killing her cousin Ally and trying to kill her other cousin Ivy? Just a big ‘ol misunderstanding, dontchya know?  The writing is soooooo one sided in favor of one particular very special snowflake and that’s why I can’t stand Steffy. 
I mean, jeeeez, when Joffrey finally died on Games of Thrones, even his own fricking family felt relief to some extent, while still mourning him (well, basically only his mom mourned, really). Point is, Joffrey’s relatives recognized he’s a bad seed, while Steffy’s family is not allowed to even think for a micro nano second that Steffy might, just might have flaws. 

All of this. A good bitchy character can be fun. But a bitchy character who is on a pedestal, who is never called out for her hypocrisy, even by the people it affects the most, is not fun. Hope has been with three guys - Liam, Wyatt, and Thomas. Steffy knocks out three guys if you only count how many Spencers she's had sex with. But Hope can't bring that up, even when Steffy is calling her and her mother sluts. Taylor did the same shit Steffy brings up about Brooke. But nobody is allowed to say that in response to Steffy's regularly scheduled rants about all the evils of Brooke Logan. Steffy bitches about "the Logans" all the damn time, but she also gets to regularly condescend to Hope that "this isn't about Logans vs. Forresters," when L vs. F is, outside of her Sheila anger, the driving force behind almost everything she says and does.  Most of Steffy's dialogue is gaslighting other characters and the audience. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

A good bitchy character can be fun. But a bitchy character who is on a pedestal, who is never called out for her hypocrisy, even by the people it affects the most, is not fun.

Exactly! I was tired last night so didn't get into all this and left my post with the writing is pretty awful!

Stephanie got told off. Stephanie was estranged from her family - even Ridge many times during the years. Of course it didn't last forever, after all she was needed for story but she didn't just skate by all the damn time.

Even Erica on AMC got her comeuppance at times. Olivia on GL got called out a lot (though she could also be pretty funny sometimes which offset the bitchy).

Steffy is like Carly on GH: bitchy, entitled, always wins and no one ever gets to say anything back at her. It makes her one note and not at all fun because there are no stakes. There is no vulnerability which even Stephanie had at times.

I don't mind Steffy and Hope having an adversarial relationship but it's pointless when Hope has to stand there and take Steffy's nonsense.

And at no point should any character on this show mention the number of people someone has slept with. Give me a break. All of them (Ridge, Eric, Liam, Steffy, Brooke, Bridget and more) are guilty of sleeping with lots of folks. It's just stupid and hypocritical to even have dialogue on this topic come out of any of their mouths.

• Applause 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/19/2024 at 11:15 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Most places can't stand to hear a lick of criticism against Steffy or the Marone branch in general. At least here, people are civil in their disagreements without going for derogatory nicknames to either characters or actresses.

Right or wrong, I really think that Bradley & co. go along with whatever makes the masses happy. That's why Hope never gets to clock Steffy because they'd probably get flooded with hatemail or something equally annoying (like they did when Hope got Beth back from Steffy).  

20 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

None of these characters are saints, and that certainly includes Steffy, but the constant name calling of Steffy is just too much. 

Brooke, Hope and pretty much every Logan member save for maybe Bridget has had outright vitrolic, misogynistic rhetoric thrown their way. Been called whores, sluts, trash, useless, human mattress and yes, have also been called heifers and bitches too. For years, decades even in Brooke's case. And some of those insults are canonically hurled at them in the show itself. I don't see too much pearl-clutching about that other than the people who are partial to them. That sector doesn't seem to outnumber the ones that hate them(outside this space). Which probably explains why I've never heard "SteffHo" before now...even though I've been in this fanbase since 2010-11ish lol 

With that said, I don't think it's 100% the same imo. Steffy is not called out relentlessly in the show by characters that are grimier than she is. Just by frustrated viewers that get sick of watching her get away with trashing others while they never say anything back to her. If I liked Steffy, I really wouldn't care what other viewers said about her when 1)The show doesn't drag her to that degree(or any degree tbh) and 2) A seemingly overwhelming majority on other platforms such as twitter, soap central, and Youtube liked her as much as I do and agreed with my perspective. When the narrative begins trashing Steffy to the same extent, and she's just meekly taking it is when I'd be concerned. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
20 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Taylor did the same shit Steffy brings up about Brooke.

I would say she was actually much worse than Brooke. Just starting with Ridge, I can't think of anytime Brooke was unfaithful to him, but Taylor stepped out on three different occasions, James, Pierce and Hector. 

As far as relationships in general, Brooke has been involved with 9 men, 10 if you count Whip. All of those, except Deacon and Whip, were committed relationships that led to engagements or marriage. And of those 10 men, Eric and Deacon were married. Eric was well on his way to divorce by the time he began pursuing Brooke and we all know that Deacon married Bridget for one reason, however that does not in any way diminish Brooke's betrayal of her daughter. As far as Ridge being married? That is a big fat MEH for me. All three of them were willing participants in that triangle, behaving badly at one time or another, and did terrible hurtful things, so I am not going to hold Brooke's feet to the fire without also holding Taylor's and Ridge's. 

Compared to Taylor, Brooke is a saint. Taylor came on the scene after leaving her meal ticket husband, and quickly started up dual relationships with Storm and Ridge. And for a character who was married for two long term stints, she has really racked up quite a hit list with 12 men that we know about. Who knows how many more there were during her alcoholic period. Taylor also killed Darla and covered it up, making her young daughter complicit while allowing Hector to move into her house and take over their lives. She also shot Bill in the back and left him for dead over the belief that her sweet little girl was raped by him. And some of her worst behavior was recently when she returned from her world travels and moved right in on Brooke and Ridge's life. Additionally, she carried on like a teenager, who had inappropriate exchanges with her grown ass son. But Taylor and Steffy learned at the knee of the Master Bitch, who taught them well. 

The thing that really sets Taylor and Brooke apart is Taylor's hypocrisy. She repeatedly married Ridge when she knew he was rebounding from Brooke or some other situation. I don't think Ridge ever proposed to Taylor out of genuine love:

St. Thomas was about Eric

The runway proposal was about Grant

The bedside proposal was about his "dying" mother

The Aspen proposal was about a fake CPS call

Did I miss any? And after marrying a man she knew did not love her, she carried on ad nauseum about Brooke "still loving Ridge" and how much time Ridge was spending with Brooke. 

And Steffy is no better; both of her children needed paternity tests, she has cheated on her husband with her father-in-law, and cheated on her long-term boyfriend with her ex-husband. But everyone continues to defend her and blow smoke up her ass. 

Taylor and Steffy are both long overdue for some comeuppance and accountability.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

The thing that really sets Taylor and Brooke apart is Taylor's hypocrisy.

All that smug bullshit she pulled on Brooke near the end of her last run, when Taylor was the one who broke their pact and started throwing herself at Ridge was so infuriating. She knew exactly what she'd done, but she ignored that and kept condescending to Brooke and accusing her of the shit she'd done herself. It was maddening that Ridge, who knew damn well that Taylor was the one to make a play for him first, didn't shut her bullshit down. But Taylor is just like her daughter - nothing ever sticks to her, and she gets to accuse others of doing all the shit she does. Taylor is probably even worse than her daughter, because she hides behind her occupation and expects that everyone has to accept her version of events as the gospel truth, because she's a world renown psychiatrist. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

The thing that really sets Taylor and Brooke apart is Taylor's hypocrisy. She repeatedly married Ridge when she knew he was rebounding from Brooke or some other situation. I don't think Ridge ever proposed to Taylor out of genuine love:

St. Thomas was about Eric

The runway proposal was about Grant

The bedside proposal was about his "dying" mother

The Aspen proposal was about a fake CPS call

Did I miss any? 

There was his proposal after Thomas' paternity came out where he left his marriage to Brooke to raise him because Taylor was about to chuck deuces to LA because he was with Brooke.

I'm currently about 80 episodes into season 8 and nothing I saw of that first Tridge marriage screams mad, passionate love affair. Hell, they didn't even have anything close to a true courtship other than Ridge chasing her to Saint Thomas for a week and proposing there. And if Brooke had found out about her pregnancy even an hour sooner, that marriage would've never happened. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I would just like to publicly thank Thomas for awakening Sex Kitten Hope, because this is her best version yet. I know this Finnship isn’t going to end well for her - Finn won’t leave Steffy without a very good reason, & today the biggest potential reason was firmly friend-zoned - but I’m enjoying seeing this naughty side of our former saint. I wish Finn was a waiter at Il Giordino, or a loading dock guy with Charlie, or a doctor that Hope met at the gym, so they had a chance, but like posters above, I hope our kitten shows him that Luda was right, you want a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets. 

Steffy is far more Logan-obsessed that any man ever has been & ever be will be. She sounds less mature than my niece, who is in 7th grade, & we all remember how catty junior high girls are. You won’t get Logan cooties from walking in on your dad nailing Brooke. You might get a sibling, though. 🤣

Finally, I’m hesitant to praise writing, but if this was real life, I legit think a lingerie line featuring a mature woman of Brooke’s age, is a great idea. I’m not quite as old as Brooke, but I’d feel better seeing lingerie on a real woman of age. Granted, she doesn’t look like 99.99% of the women, but it’s a start.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
On 7/19/2024 at 10:33 PM, Artsda said:

I'm starting to wonder if these headaches and Hope suddenly out to get revenge on Steffy is more about Steffy than any feeling for Finn.

Brain tumor? Second personality? Lol 

Genetics! 😂😉

• LOL 2

So now Finn doesn’t think Sheila is guilty? Pick a lane dude and stick with it.

I got second, third, and fourth hand embarrassment watching Hope trying to seduce Finn.

And just like the intruder he is, here comes Liam, after Finn told him to stay away. At this point, I’m all for Finn overhearing Steffy trash talk Hope and Brooke, if only to open his eyes. And ENOUGH with the Hope filling Finn’s head about Sheila, since in her ignorant mind, Sheila is going to prison, and didn’t she already thank her lap dog of a husband for “keeping” their family safe? She can’t have it both ways if Steffy now believes Finn has cut off Sheila.

And if Finn sees Liam, will he have the guts to tell him to leave and add that he told him to stay away? Let’s see what Steffy does. Will Finn get his balls back if she defends Liam?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Hope looks desperate--not sexy--and she's trying too hard to seduce Finn.  He actually looks kind of sorry for her. 

However, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls down his pants and lets her have a go at it.  🤷‍♂️

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4

I would have given anything for Steffy to walk in right as Finn was saying he didn't want Sheila to be found guilty. And while he's standing there with Hope, dressed like that. Of course, I also really want Finn to walk in and find Liam with Steffy five minutes after he told him to stay away from his wife. 

Ridge worshipping Brooke wasn't quite enough to make up for the fact that he didn't tell his bitchass daughter to cut the crap when she was whining about Logans earlier. Also, I wish Brooke would stop just accepting Steffy's shitty behavior towards her as something she is somehow due. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

This writing is horrible. 

Ridges comments to Brooke in private are meaningless considering he says nothing to defend her to Steffy. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

This writing is horrible. 

Ridges comments to Brooke in private are meaningless considering he says nothing to defend her to Steffy. 

Exactly. It’s ridiculous how no one is allowed to comment on Steffy’s bad manners.

Steffy needs to grow up. She acts mortally offended that Logans even exist. She’s not tripping over them and they certainly don’t seek her out. Kelly’s sister is a Logan, so maybe STFU already.

I might give Liam brownie points for not playing into her anti-Logan obsession if only he hadn’t shown up at her office with another lame excuse. I know everyone congregates in the big office, but Carter must have his own space. Didn’t Finn very firmly ask him to step off? Hanging out and discussing his feelings about his BIRTH MOTHER doesn’t seem like stepping off.

No more scenes of Hope awkwardly coming on to Finn. Please. This would be a much better story if it all unfolded naturally without either party trying to make it happen. Also, ain’t no one getting turned on by that fringed gray monstrosity.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Finn's sexay scenes with Steffy look like he is just punching the time clock 🥱💤.

Hope tries, but she could get more fire from Finn by rubbing 2 sticks together.

Do either of these ladies know about Finn's inappropriate obsession with Emus ??

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Gee, Katie, I can't imagine why Poppy would be afraid that someone is going to sneak in and take it all away from her. Could it have something to do with Bill's ex-wife who regularly walks into their home without knocking, under flimsy pretenses to have the exact same fucking conversation that she's already had with him multiple times? Who then always launches into questioning his relationship with Poppy?  Could that maybe, just maybe, be why she worries? (And fuck you, Katie, for making me defend Poppy). 

And I know why all of us are questioning the paternity test, because we watch soaps, and we know how this shit works. But why is Katie questioning whether Bill is Luna's father? She knows Li administered the test, and, as far as Katie knows, Li is no fan of her sister. 

On a related note, if Poppy is the killer, taking out everyone who can fuck up her new life with Bill, I would think someone should be stumbling over Katie's corpse sometime soon. 

Is Steffy going to run over to Deacon's apartment to get in Sheila's face again? Maybe drag Finn over there with her so she can pull his cord and have him tell Sheila, again, that he can't spend any time with her? Even if Finn sees the light and is in full agreement that he can't have Sheila in his life, is he not just exhausted of listening to Steffy rant about her yet? I know I'm sick of it. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Finn not telling Steffy about Hope hitting on him is going to end up being a huge betrayal to the wife who hasn't told him about her ex kissing her twice last year. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Finn not telling Steffy about Hope hitting on him is going to end up being a huge betrayal to the wife who hasn't told him about her ex kissing her twice last year. 

And of course Steffy will have zero awareness, as always.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Steffy is so melodramatic. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that she was declaring she was no longer afraid of Sheila? If you examine the situation, Steffy has been the aggressor. How many times has Sheila barged into Steffy's home/workplace? None that I can recall, yet Steffy has charged into Sheila and Deacon's home and place of business, haranguing, berating, condemning, threatening, and punching Sheila numerous times. But look at her now, just a bowl of needy mush. This gives pause to wonder if all this fear is real, or just a way to manipulate the situation? Finn may be a really good doctor, but when it comes to human nature the man is lost. Maybe it is lack of relationship experience, but I don't know many people, male or female, who would be kept on such a tight leash. Even if their spouse was some highfaluting executive, or the hottest thing in the neighborhood, at some point your own personal dignity would have to take over and cause you to tell your wife/husband to fuck off. 

I am waiting for Ridge to tell Steffy to fuck off too when it comes to his wife. What husband is going to stand there and listen to his daughter rant about his wife as if she were a parasite, or an alien from another planet? The idiot just stands there with that stupid grin on his face, like his daughter insulting his wife is entertaining. The look on Brooke's face did not indicate that she was being entertained. What really pisses me off, is that Ridge would shut Brooke down in a nanosecond if she opined how she felt about it, or if she made some disparaging remark to Steffy just to be a catty bitch. Oh no, we can't have that. Ridge's kids are special, and he loves them, and he is going to take care of them, and he is going to protect them, and no one is going to say a bad thing about them. And he must always humor them, those good kids of his. His wife and stepdaughter though? MEH, let them fight their own battles. 

Katie could not be more transparent. And I am sorry, when you tell your ex that it is over, and you move on (i.e. Carter), you don't get to say anything when your ex moves on too. It's too bad it didn't work out for you and Carter, but you need to look elsewhere. As for Poppy, I have never picked up evil vibes from her. Her being a golddigger doesn't make sense, because if she were, then she would have looked Bill up long ago looking for some financial support for Luna. I think the reason she never made any moves was because she didn't know who the father was, and there was the possibility it could be Jack's. I think Poppy has led a colorful life and is the antithesis of her sister, but I am not yet convinced she is a bad person. 

I think we have two killers. Whoever killed Tom did so for whatever information Hollis found in his backpack. Hollis was killed to set Sheila up; the backpack is just a red herring. Whoever took it probably doesn't know, or care, about the significance of it, and whatever is inside. The killer took it because leaving it could point to someone other than Sheila being the killer. So, the person had knowledge about how Tom died, and they had access to the same drug, and they don't like Sheila. That makes for a pretty short list. Tom's killer probably didn't know about his backpack, they just wanted to silence him. But now, if Sheila's story gets traction and it comes out that Tom's backpack is missing, then his killer is going to be asking a lot of questions about it and trying hard to find it. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

What really pisses me off, is that Ridge would shut Brooke down in a nanosecond if she opined how she felt about it, or if she made some disparaging remark to Steffy just to be a catty bitch. Oh no, we can't have that. Ridge's kids are special, and he loves them, and he is going to take care of them, and he is going to protect them, and no one is going to say a bad thing about them. And he must always humor them, those good kids of his. His wife and stepdaughter though? MEH, let them fight their own battles. 

Like a few weeks ago, when Steffy was just ranting away at Hope, and the second Hope started to give even a small portion of that back to her, Ridge was jumping right in to stop it and pretend he was an impartial mediator. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Katie can’t help but piss in everyone’s corn flakes. She had the chance to be the lady of Bills home but she turned him down. She has no business going into his home and telling Bill her opinion of his newest lover and baby mama. I am curious about Poppy too but it’s not up to sour grapes Katie to worry about it.

I wish Brooke was playing the long game and gearing up to take over Forrester Creations with Donna and Eric and tell Ridge to take his stanky faced asshole daughter and his stanky faced unkempt self and GTFO. But that would be fun to watch so it won’t happen. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

She has no business going into his home and telling Bill her opinion of his newest lover and baby mama.

Well, Poppy may be Luna's mama, but I have my doubts that Bill is actually Luna's daddy - I think the DNA paternity test Li did on Bill actually showed that he wasn't Luna's father, so she lied because she wanted her niece to finally have a settled home with Dollar Bill Spencer.

• Like 6

Since I think that Li lied about the results of the paternity test she ran on Bill Spencer, and that she killed both Tom and Hollis because they threatened to expose that lie, I think that Katie has just about signed her own death warrant by expressing to Li her doubts about the results of that paternity test.

• Like 1

For fuck’s sake, Katie, get a life. The secondhand embarrassment is intense. Your inquisition is rude as fuck and you have zero right to conduct it. Swanning in to Li’s office to exploit her dysfunctional relationship with her sister and coyly hint that the paternity test was wrong is so… classy. I hope Li gives Katie a taste of her stank attitude.

Ridge made an effort today to defend Brooke. You gotta start somewhere, I guess.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

She had the chance to be the lady of Bills home but she turned him down.

Multiple times. Rightly so, given he never respected their vows from jump. And until six weeks ago, she'd never looked back until Brad Bell felt he couldn't come up with any other reason for them to have conflict.

Can't have nice things. :|

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Ridge actually stood up for his wife! I am gobsmacked!

And look at Steffy crying in her cornflakes, but when consider that in the past few weeks Ridge has countermanded her idea of shelving HFTF, then he asked Brooke to take his co-CEO spot, followed by asking her to model the bedroom line, and didn't consult Steffy about either, and now he is telling her the Forrester vs Logan war is over and to move on? I mean, what is a spoiled, entitled brat supposed to do? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
23 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Ridge actually stood up for his wife!

I don't think they remarried for the billionth time, this round? But I agree with both of your posts about his lack of support of Brooke when his daughter is whining.

Speaking of, how old is Steffy, 8? The way she was whining and complaining how Brooke "broke up" her famlly, blah, blah, fishcakes. Color me shocked that Ridge actually shut her down.

And the time to object about Brooke rejoining the company was when it was announced; but par for the course, it's an unending loop that Steffy complains CONSTANTLY about Hope, Brooke, and Sheila.

Does she think what Kelly would say when she gets older, that Finn "broke up" her family and Mommy should be with Liam? Bitch, please take a gazillion seats.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I'm not a hardcore fan of Batie or anything but there are pairings on this show I dislike more than those two even with Bill's fucked up track record. I.e Brill, Steam, & Thope. But even I find Katie's heel turn, coupled with very obvious busybody/jealousy behavior to be too damn cringe for words. Katie please back off, you're embarrassing yourself and for what? Bill wasn't exactly the model husband to you. Even if Poppy is a lying scammer you should view that as Bill's problem. Unless Poppy does something to hurt Will you need to mind your business. I can't believe this is supposed to galvanize Batie fans because everything about this is lame as fuck.  

Even though they've changed the trajectory of Li's character, I still think her and Bill have more potential than whatever the hell they are going for with Bill/Poppy. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3

What I find most eye roll worthy are the lines that Bill is still "raising" Will who is now a...young adult? Luna? Who is what? 19? 20? What raising is left to do?

They're not minor kids like Beth, Kelly, Hayes, and Douglas, for example.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
17 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wish Brooke was playing the long game and gearing up to take over Forrester Creations with Donna and Eric and tell Ridge to take his stanky faced asshole daughter and his stanky faced unkempt self and GTFO. But that would be fun to watch so it won’t happen. 

This would be amazing. So, of course, it's not what we're getting. 

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Does she think what Kelly would say when she gets older, that Finn "broke up" her family and Mommy should be with Liam? Bitch, please take a gazillion seats.

I so want Kelly to be the opposite - I want her to cling to Finn as her favorite parent and think Steffy and Liam are complete assholes. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1