Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Wow those scenes with emotional RJ and Brooke and then Ridge were really bad.  The RJ part should have been Steffy, Zende, Rick, Thomas anyone else. 

We're supposed to by this fool as a designer too?  He now suddenly wants to do this when Zende and Thomas all had to go learn. 

I guess Ridge will lie and say Eric won.  Which does against the whole pitty thing. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

So Ridge won but I was hoping that Eric won. Ridge was being a real ass hat until he found out Eric was dying. Now that Ridge knows Eric is dying I’m sure he going to tell Eric he won.  Ridge is still an ass hat but for a few moments, Ridge will be portrayed as altruistic. 

Ok now that everyone knows Eric is dying from a not to be named condition, send him to Dr Finn so he can miraculously save Eric’s life. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Ok now that everyone knows Eric is dying from a not to be named condition, send him to Dr Finn so he can miraculously save Eric’s life. 

Now now, have you forgotten? it’s Dr. LI who has the power to return people from the dead!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Now now, have you forgotten? it’s Dr. LI who has the power to return people from the dead!

You’re right but it was Dr Finn who saved Shiela’s life from a heart attack. Dr Li returned Finn from the dead but Dr Finn can save Eric from the almost dead. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

RJ and his girlfriend can leave right now. And her dress was so short that there was no way she could sit down in that thing. Tacky. Steffy’s hair looks great that length and that color. And how does she look so good so soon after having her 4th baby? I still cannot stand the character of Ridge and especially this actor. His range is tilting his head and frowning.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

The fashion  showdown was really enjoyable! Lots of actual gowns and models. Camera zooms on the jewelry and even the shoes. Sure the drama in the audience was ridiculous, and no one needed Esther Valentine to pop in like a wide eyed Genoa city yokel.

Whoever is in charge of the music lately is ON their game!! 

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

And there it is, Ridge lied to pitty win.  Then they'll play the theme music like it's great scene.  

Eric's ok with getting rid of the tension because he won. 

Why is Katie acting like Eric has one child? Ridge needs to know? Ridge is losing time?  No mention or care about her nephew and niece who also are losing time. 

• Like 7

She’s back!  It’s amazing how much Miles could age being in Italy.  It must be in the water from the old Roman aqueducts. 

Katie goes on and on about the importance of Eric’s mortality, at an advance age, where at a relatively young age, Katie’s life can be over literally in a heart beat.  

As I thought, Ridge gives Eric the win so he can look like a compassionate ass hole.  I still say the monkeys with a keyboard should have given Eric the win outright.  Let an ass hole be an ass hole. 

• Like 9

I loved Steffy steppin' to Sheila and telling her to back the f*ck off.  I also loved Finn standing there backing his wife up. 

I don't know how all of this will end with Sheila, but I would love for Steffy to BEAT.THAT.ASS!   

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Once again we have major 🐂💩. Ridge, Eric is not your father. Any ability to design was learned not in the DNA. RJ’s creative ability is in his DNA but his ability to design also has to be taught. 

Yes Eric, the CEO office’s walls would have so many stories to tell but so would the office couch 😜

I guess confronting Shiela is more important to you than playing hide the snake with Finn. 

Right now Li and Stuffy are acting more unhinged than Shiela. 

• Like 4

Eric going on and on about not wanting to beat him?  He's been saying nothing else for weeks. 

The stapler has been found.  

Steffy is suddenly ready to attack Sheila compared to running scared?

Luna is the one Ridge is having all these convos with? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2

Just caught up on the past two days. Steffy has returned and I have to say the Steffy/Finn reunion made me go “aww”…they were cute and luckily she came home to her husband. I wonder if Liam will leave her be or bounce back to Hope. 

Appreciate having strong Steffy back but leave Sheila alone. 

Call me unfeeling, but I can’t wait for Eric to find out he actually lost. Eric grates and his over praising of RJ doesn’t help. 
That  RJ actor isn’t good, Luna is cute and she had more chemistry with Zende in their brief interaction. 

• Like 2
On 10/30/2023 at 5:54 PM, Waldo13 said:

It would be very hard for me to imagine Esther in any dress we’ve seen today. 

I was waiting to see a gown that looked like one she might possibly wear. Between all of the bodice tops and the high slit skirts they were all the equivalent of bathing suits with tulle. 

On 10/31/2023 at 8:03 PM, Waldo13 said:

Excuse me Paris, how did the foundation get comments on line?  I didn’t notice that the show was being live streamed.

I got the impression that she was doing a cockeyed hand held stream via her phone.

On 11/2/2023 at 9:25 PM, Waldo13 said:

I still say the monkeys with a keyboard should have given Eric the win outright.

Me too. I was so disgusted with Sludge getting the win. It was too much like real life, you work so hard and give something your all, especially something that means the world to you, and then you lose. Fuck Bell and the rest of them. And do we think that Eric will die thinking he won? Or will he find out that it was fake, that it was pity? It's not like the contest was promoted or anyone outside of the inner circle knew. So far, Carter, Sludge, Brooke, RJ and Katie know the truth. Who's left that knew there was a competition, Hope, Thomas, Donna, Zende, Paris, Luna and Eric himself? Am I leaving anyone out? Will Eric be the last to know? Will he die of embarrassment? I can't see there being any pay-off that will make this worthwhile. 

BTW, I heard in the news this week that Luna is the number one most popular name for a female dog this year.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Luna and Zende - yes. 
A while back Thomas and Hope were discussing the contest.  They were afraid that if Eric won, future funding would go towards Eric's line and be taken away from HFTF.  Thomas said they (or he) could prevent that as he could manipulate or fix the vote to make sure that Ridge won.  That story line kind of faded out, but maybe Eric really did win?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2

12 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Eric’s stapler is at least 50 years old. Of course, it’s ugly. I’m old enough to remember staplers like that.

Luna finding the stapler in the box confused me. I thought that box was supposed to be stuff that Ridge packed away years ago.  And I thought that the stapler was something that Ridge just threw out a couple of months ago. And little Luna just walked into a tiny half filled room and found the right unmarked box immediately? I guess that when all that  people do in an office is gossip and boink there really isn't much concern about office supplies and storage space.

17 hours ago, la11 said:

Thomas said they (or he) could prevent that as he could manipulate or fix the vote to make sure that Ridge won.

Thanks, I missed that tidbit. But how? They made it sound like these gowns were all one of a kinds, and that only one of each would be sold. Originally they were saying whoever got the most orders for their collection, then it somehow got changed to one each of each individual gown. So there were 20 gowns and Eric and Sludge each designed ten? And only twenty sales could be made, one of each? And coincidentally everyone who bought one, including Esther, got the one they wanted, except for the Countless. But less than twenty sold. Am I following this correctly? And to top it off it took Carter how long to come up with the tally? And then add in Thomas somehow doing something to make Sludge win? Color me confused about this as well.

• Like 10
On 11/4/2023 at 12:03 PM, la11 said:

Luna and Zende - yes. 
A while back Thomas and Hope were discussing the contest.  They were afraid that if Eric won, future funding would go towards Eric's line and be taken away from HFTF.  Thomas said they (or he) could prevent that as he could manipulate or fix the vote to make sure that Ridge won.  That story line kind of faded out, but maybe Eric really did win?

Respectfully, Thomas never said that he (or they) would or could manipulate or fix the vote.  He commented to Hope that Ridge HAD to win for the sake of HFTF and some interpreted that to mean he would fix the vote. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Useful 4
11 minutes ago, Kimboweena said:

Anyone gonna clue in Carter on the change of who won the contest? Or is he going to be the one to say something to Eric that makes him realize the truth?

Either that, or he'll tell Katie, she'll tell Donna, who will decide to keep it quiet, and then Donna can be the bad guy, instead of Ridge, when the truth eventually comes out. 

• Like 5

I wish they'd thrown Charlie into an unmarked box in a sloppy storage room, instead of the stapler. That stapler looked HEAVY and would be better for self defense or attack than Charlie anyway.

Maybe the Fated Stapler of Doom will finally be the weapon to rid of us the Sheila Carter Menace for GOOD!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5

Are we now constantly going to be subjected to how wonderful Ridge is 🤢🤮.  

Both Li and Stuffy assault Shiela but nothing will be done about it because they are such righteous people 🤢🤮.  And if Shiela kicked Stuffy in the crotch, which what I would have done, Shiela would be in more trouble than Stuffy.  In actuality, it’s Stuffy’s and Finn’s fault for not testifying against Shiela. Taylor probably wouldn’t have served any time for shooting Bill because of diminished capacity. I’m sure one of her fellow nut crackers would testify to that fact. 

• Like 4

This Eric story I can't care much about. He keeps boasting about winning and beating Ridge and getting the office back.  I really don't care, what is the office going to do for him? He's not CEO and his designs didn't win. 

I actually want someone to tell him the truth that Ridge gave him the win. 

Luna says Ridge lying about the win is the best thing she's ever heard? Her cousin took a bullet for his wife, but yeah Ridge lying about fashion showdown is sweetest best thing ever. 

Go Steffy!  Loved her also telling Deacon he can't control Sheila.  

• Like 5

"But nobody's heart is breaking more than Ridge's."  Oh, for fuck's sake. Is that really what we're going to do here?  Eric is dying, but everyone must prioritize Ridge?  Brooke won't be able to deal with her own grief over someone who is one of her best friends because she has to focus on soothing Ridge?  Her son is standing right next to her, obviously in anguish over his grandfather, but it's got to be all about Ridge?  Her sister is going to be devastated by losing the love of her life, but it's got to be all about Ridge? Two of her children are going to lose their father, but Ridge's stoic man pain is going to be the only pain that counts? 

I can't hate on Steffy for decking Sheila. That's the least of what she owes her for shooting the two of them and leaving them to die in an alley. Also, Deacon should have to keep dealing with and witnessing everyone in town telling her off, asking him what the fuck is wrong with him, and reminding him that he cannot, in fact, keep her in check with his love. Maybe it will finally rattle something loose in his brain to get him to wonder what in the everloving fuck he's doing. He's a successful restaurant owner, he's attractive and charming. He can find someone without all of Sheila's baggage to rock his world in bed and call him "daddy." (Gag.) 

• Like 9
  • Applause 6

I am always down for a good old fashioned round of fist-de-cuffs........however.........

That stuff with Steffy and Sheila came off very cartoonish to me. Big, bad ass Steffy is gonna be throwing her weight around I tell ya! Because we all know the best way to deal with a psychopath is to taunt and inflame them. Then again, Sheila is not just your garden variety psychopath either, and she doesn't fight back with shoves and sucker punches to the eye; she much prefers bees, mercury, guns and kidnapping. The whole thing felt like some weak sauce WWE shit, what with Finn standing in the background, watching his woman take charge and beat the baddies ass. Good luck with all that bravado there Steffy. 

8 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

"But nobody's heart is breaking more than Ridge's."  Oh, for fuck's sake. Is that really what we're going to do here?  Eric is dying, but everyone must prioritize Ridge?  Brooke won't be able to deal with her own grief over someone who is one of her best friends because she has to focus on soothing Ridge?  Her son is standing right next to her, obviously in anguish over his grandfather, but it's got to be all about Ridge?  Her sister is going to be devastated by losing the love of her life, but it's got to be all about Ridge? Two of her children are going to lose their father, but Ridge's stoic man pain is going to be the only pain that counts? 

Thank you! These were my thoughts exactly, except I was going to include Eric's three other children Thorne, Kristin and Felica, all of whom seem to have never existed. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I am always down for a good old fashioned round of fist-de-cuffs........however.........

That stuff with Steffy and Sheila came off very cartoonish to me. Big, bad ass Steffy is gonna be throwing her weight around I tell ya! Because we all know the best way to deal with a psychopath is to taunt and inflame them. Then again, Sheila is not just your garden variety psychopath either, and she doesn't fight back with shoves and sucker punches to the eye; she much prefers bees, mercury, guns and kidnapping. The whole thing felt like some weak sauce WWE shit, what with Finn standing in the background, watching his woman take charge and beat the baddies ass. Good luck with all that bravado there Steffy. 

I have the feeling the show thinks we'd be cheering Steffy on. but sucker punching someone is a complete bitch move--it doesn't make you a hero, it makes you a punk,  Now if Sheila had taken a swing at Steffy while she was monologuing, then yes that would have been an awesome scene.  Now I hate Sheila and think she needs to pay for all of the horrible things she's done, but her getting shoved and punched is not justice.  The punishment she truly deserves is to be completely ignored and forgotten about by everyone.

And I agree that Deacon looks like the Clueless Wonder, convinced that Sheila has changed and that the power of his love will stop her from being evil.  This epic "love story" is not going to end well for him, especially if Hope or Beth get hurt because that's who Sheila will target.

• Like 10
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I have the feeling the show thinks we'd be cheering Steffy on. but sucker punching someone is a complete bitch move--it doesn't make you a hero, it makes you a punk,

Soooo...Steffy should have given Sheila notice and said "I'm gonna punch ya!" before she punched her?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

It would have been nice if the show had Steffy suffer from PTSD from being shot and that would be a good explanation for this character to suddenly start quivering in fear over Sheila for weeks, not sleeping etc.. She could have gone away from some intensive therapy and then come back with all this fight.

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 4
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Soooo...Steffy should have given Sheila notice and said "I'm gonna punch ya!" before she punched her?

How about not sucker punching someone?  It's not a tough move.  If Steffy had been talking and Sheila made a move towards her, then I could understand reacting but that isn't what happened.  Sheila was just standing there while Steffy threatened her and then assaulted her-- Sheila is within her rights to report Steffy to the police.

And I hate defending Sheila but Steffy was wrong--she was the aggressor and don't think for one minute that Sheila won't use this to gain sympathy.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

How about not sucker punching someone?  It's not a tough move.  If Steffy had been talking and Sheila made a move towards her, then I could understand reacting but that isn't what happened.  Sheila was just standing there while Steffy threatened her and then assaulted her-- Sheila is within her rights to report Steffy to the police.

And I hate defending Sheila but Steffy was wrong--she was the aggressor and don't think for one minute that Sheila won't use this to gain sympathy.

Sheila shot Steffy (and her husband--Sheila's son).   I doubt anyone could calmly stand there and talk to someone who shot them.  

Sheila got off waaaay too easy.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Sheila shot Steffy (and her husband--Sheila's son).   I doubt anyone could calmly stand there and talk to someone who shot them.  

Sheila got off waaaay too easy.  

Oh I completely agree that Sheila is an awful person and that she deserves all types of payback, but a sucker punch is still a punk ass move.  If Sheila had been even the slightest bit violent AT THAT MOMENT, I'd have applauded Steffy, but that didn't happen.  In the eyes of the law, Steffy hit Sheila unprovoked.

I wonder, is this going to be Sheila's redemption storyline?  Where all the townsfolk keep ganging up on poor Sheila until everyone is forced to apologize?  Man, I would hate that--I hope that isn't what happens.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Both Li and Stuffy assault Shiela but nothing will be done about it because they are such righteous people 🤢🤮.  And if Shiela kicked Stuffy in the crotch, which what I would have done, Shiela would be in more trouble than Stuffy.

Sheila ran Li off the road and shot Steffy.  That's got nothing to do with Li and Steffy being self-righteous or not.

And I wish Steffy had taken a step back and kicked Deacon in the crotch.  He deserves it for being so stupid and desperate.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Yesterday was Kendall and Logan Roy lite! 😆

I think that John McCook and Brian Cox in a well-written drama would be all kinds of awesome!

When Ridge isn't being a blustering bully or trying to "romance," somebody, TK's actually a pretty decent actor. I found yesterday's scene with Ridge and Eric very touching and emotional.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 6

I’ve been where Ridge is in trying to keep my wife alive.  The one thing I learned that running around looking for different outcomes could be fruitless since there is a network of doctors that are consulted by phone or a research library on computer. Another thing I’ve learned Ridge, you could be a viable person one minute and dead the next minute. That’s a fact of life.  For all Ridge knows, he could be dead before Eric from an undiagnosed condition.  Going for regular annual physicals are very important and some times more often based on family medical history. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 4

Today's Bill/Liam scenes suffered the absence of Wyatt. He would have been the one to point out to Liam that Steffy didn't let him know she was home, because she went right to her husband. 

And Liam trying to pretend he wasn't trying to steal Steffy from Finn until he started calling Sheila "mom" was all kinds of bullshit. He started sniffing around her the second he saw Hope kissing Thomas. Sheila is just the excuse he tells himself so he can pretend to be a good guy. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Today's Bill/Liam scenes suffered the absence of Wyatt. He would have been the one to point out to Liam that Steffy didn't let him know she was home, because she went right to her husband. 

And Liam trying to pretend he wasn't trying to steal Steffy from Finn until he started calling Sheila "mom" was all kinds of bullshit. He started sniffing around her the second he saw Hope kissing Thomas. Sheila is just the excuse he tells himself so he can pretend to be a good guy. 

Agree 100%, we all remember the weasel going over there that night asking slyly if Finn was home since he didn't see his car and then proceeding to plant a second unwanted kiss on Steffy...

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

I've had enough of Weazel Waffle. And then Bill sitting there nodding his head in agreement at Liam scheming to steal a happily married woman away from her husband. As if. 

I was all but hoping that Liam would use "his key" to go over to the Cliff House and walk in on Sinn in action.

And I still don't understand how Liam is so certain he can protect Steffy and the kids from Big Bad Sheila. She'd snap him like a piece of balsa wood. You've gotta hand it to Steffy for finally waking up and taking charge with Sheila. Terrible wig and all. 

Enough of dying Eric. I somehow think the sad stapler will save him from the mystery illness. BTW, I do not like that dress Donna has been wearing at all. It looks cheap and the fit is awful. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I was all but hoping that Liam would use "his key" to go over to the Cliff House and walk in on Sinn in action.

I'm half-expecting some future scene where the two of them are going at it in the living room, and we see Liam and Sheila angrily looking in from two different windows. 

• LOL 12
On 11/7/2023 at 3:51 AM, RuntheTable said:

Thank you! These were my thoughts exactly, except I was going to include Eric's three other children Thorne, Kristin and Felica, all of whom seem to have never existed. 

Easy to forget because Ridge has always been the only child that mattered but, in addition to Thorne, Kristen and Felicia, Eric also has Bridget and Rick.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

What the fuck did Hope do to her hair?  It’s too short for her face. Also, it looks like she is wearing a plastic garbage bag. 

Can Hope and Lurch get anymore cringe worthy 🤢🤮?  Im sure they will and they did. 

Taylor is looking for her son.  I’m quite sure she’s not looking hard enough because she would have gone to the design office first.  Why does Taylor look like a drowned rat?  Taylor is also back to being a bitch.  Hope is playing with Lurch’s emotions?  No Taylor, it Lurch playing with Hope’s emotions.  Lurch just has to tell Hope it’s her and only her he loves and Hope is “ready” to play hide the wiener. 

Get off your high horse Stuffy, how many times have you had sex in the office. I thought for sure Stuffy was going to punch Hope. It still may happen.  

Come on Brooke, don’t act like you don’t know what “got into” Hope 😜.  By the way Brooke, are you wearing something from Brooke’s bedroom?  It sure looks that way. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1