Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Why is it Liam's fault that Taylor might be facing prison? She is indeed an awful person because awful people shoot other people in the back. IMO, everyone keeping Taylor's secret is awful. And there should be a special place in hell for people who use their kids and grandkids as shields for their crimes.

So, Reese is a womanizer and a golddigger. Alrighty then. Does Taylor have money? She seems to live like a vagabond to me.

Steffy, Taylor doesn't have to hurt Kelly to be a danger to her. It can't be good for Kelly to see her grandma weaving in and out of sanity. Even babies can sense when someone close to them is off and now Kelly's being conditioned to accept it as "normal."

Kelly looks scared as hell.

Her eyes are enormous. She is a beautiful child.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

Thankfully Pam is not at the baby naming coffee clutch. Pam would come up with names like Guinevere, Bertha, Eadgifu, or Matilda.  Names of the prominent women of the Medieval Times. 

Brooke is starting to sound like Ridge in the way she's trying to protect Kelly from Taylor.  

Just what the B&B needed. Another womanizer. Why am I not surprised that Reese fits that bill.  Reese moves into LA, a target rich environment, but just happens to meet Taylor. Once again Katie is injecting her rosy nosy self into the situation.  Once again, TIIC have to remind us every day that Taylor is a good person and not violent but rages continuously  during every conversation. 

• Love 7

We have a very close, loving family. My husband and I grew up in those kinds of families too. However. We were both raised in Army families so we learned that we loved each other, loved getting together at holidays but didn’t live in each other’s pockets. Meaning, we made our decisions about how we lived our lives and how we raised our children. Thank you very much. That congregation to talk about Bope’s baby names with Brooke HINTING about TayTay and curious Katie being all in her face about that was just stupid. Is Katie pregnant IRL? They kept showing her above her waist and she seems a bit puffy lately. Anyway, this show is making me nuts. Let’s all gossip and send out hints like crazy but we’ll wait until this crazy woman kills or injures one of us (Bope) and then regret that we didn’t take action to stop her. Geez. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

DuGc1U6XQAEu9tR.jpg

HT/Taylor looks so bad here. That profile. 😖🗿

Anywaysss, you’d think on a women heavy cast with a large budget they’d have better styling and hair. They don’t know what to do with poor Anika/Hope. She’s supposed to be the good girl and laid back so they went this weird dated bohemian vintage route. She’s still supposed to be an executive and fashion icon, who is born and bred in LA and Bel Air, and young so I don’t get why they aren’t putting her in Brandy Melville, Aritzia, and those casual model off duty looks with her hair and make up minimal. 

So... Dr Windsor is a womanizer and gold digger. Believable since doctors don’t make a lot of money especially after 20 years into the job when presumably all student loans are paid off. I hope he cons Taylor out off any dough she has from marrying Forrester men and her Prince ex, then narcs on her for shooting Bill so he can skate away 😂 

Steffy needs to STFU guilt tripping Liam like he’s the bad guy in this. She gets this shit from Ridge I swear. It’s absolutely absurd her reaction to Sally kissing Liam warranted hysteria and was a federal crime, but her mom’s attempted murder is like a burp at a dinner party in her eyes. 

• Love 9

I think Bell is once again riding the coat tails of a popular trend. "Dirty John" on BRAVO is getting a lot of positive press, so why not do a watered-down version with "Greedy Reese?" I believe that when Lippy was regurgitating her life story, she mentioned that money was "never a problem" for her. That, combined with being a recovering alcoholic, has vulnerable pickin's written all over her face. 

I wish that Katie would find out that Taylor is the one who shot Bill. I don't think she'd go down quietly. Taylor nearly killed Will's father.

I am pissed that HTy just gets to waltz back to center stage and good actresses like RS and CH are back burnered for crappy storylines like portrait-gate and playing tonsil hockey with Wyatt 24/7. Why did the writers even bother to bring  Sally back?

Oh, I did read some good news the other day. The guy who plays Xander is leaving indefinitely to make a movie. No details about what kind of movie it is. Maybe during his absence, the writers will realize what weak links he and Zoe are and write them off.  

Why do the crappiest soap players get plucked away for movie and major TV roles?  I know that in the past, many of them have found success in major movies and on TV but I think they had to work hard and still pay their dues beyond their soap days. 

• Love 10

I think Bell is once again riding the coat tails of a popular trend. "Dirty John" on BRAVO is getting a lot of positive press, so why not do a watered-down version with "Greedy Reese?" I believe that when Lippy was regurgitating her life story, she mentioned that money was "never a problem" for her. That, combined with being a recovering alcoholic, has vulnerable pickin's written all over her face. 

GMTA. I thought that too when they revealed that Reese had a history of going after a lot of women, especially wealthy ones. If we find out he's not actually a doctor anymore then I guess we'll know for sure this is take on Dirty John. Must say I'm surprised Mal over on Y&R didn't jump on this storyline first since he's all about cribbing from popular movies and TV shows.

• Love 3

That could be the case and then launch a murder mystery whodunnit. 

OT but Wayne Brady’s show Let’s Make a Deal is terrible. I always enjoy when I get the chance to watch The Price is Right and it’s still lit, but this lead in program has none of the excitement or charisma. 

• Love 4

With her Jokerfied grimace and a shrieking sound

Taylor spews her venom all over Bell LA town

Helpless Logans and Spencers flee

Screaming, bug eyed, trying to escape the Banshee

Taylor rounds on Liam, blubbery lips shooting him down

As she makes her way to FC’s in the center of town

OH NO! This nut has got to go!

Go, go, Tayzilla!

OH NO! This loon needs to butt out!

Go, go, Tayzilla!

History shows again and again, how nature points out the folly of man

Tayzilla!

I really don't understand what I am watching. 

Hey Lippy, I think what jeopardized your freedom was putting a bullet in Bill's back. 

Liam overreacted? Mmmmkay

You vented? I vent sometimes, but I don't get up in peoples faces and accuse them of shit that just isn't. 

And did that blubber lipped BEYOTCH actually tell Liam that he had to understand her dilemma? Ummmmm.......what? No, Craytay, Liam doesn't have to understand shit you manipulative witch. So, your fucking game is going to be to guilt trip Liam about allowing his wife and mother-in-law to put her in prison? I.......WHAT? Liam has zero control over Brooke, and Hope is pregnant, so maybe she is a bit more emotional and all, but still. Oh, and pulling the "how will you explain this to your daughter" card. I am just so beside myself with anger and disgust. 

Then, when whack-a-doodle is leaving she changes tactics, and starts telling Liam what a good person he is, and for "Steffy and Kelly's" sake, please convince Hope and Brooke not to tell anyone what I did. I think the key phrase there is, "what I did." Insufferable Bitch. 

And what is the deal with Zoe and her dad? She just looks at him with those big scary eyes like she is perpetually confused. 

And can I say how pissed off I am that Taylor, who has barely been a shadow of a ghost on this show, gets to come back on, with a front burner SL, and gets a new fucking man? I don't care if he is a jerk. I don't care if he is skirt chaser, or a bank account chaser, or just a bad ass lover boy. KKL has been on this friggin show for thirty years. She didn't die twice. She didn't disappear in her pajamas. She has been here, logging in the hours and the shows, no matter what nonsense they have given her. But does she get front burner SLs anymore? And did they go out and get her a new man? As if. No, what we got instead was Bridge, round 999,999,999,999,999,999,999.....and this isn't even the real deal. This is mean, nasty, rumpled Ridge, with Stepford Wife Brooke. 

I need someone to put a cap on Lippy's lips. Cap that shit down real nice and tight. 

Steffy is so gonna regret enabling her insane mother. When daddy, or Liam, or Kelly, or herself missteps and ends up on the other end of Taylor's weapon? Well, let us not forget that shooting Bill was an isolated incident. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It’s absolutely absurd her reaction to Sally kissing Liam warranted hysteria and was a federal crime, but her mom’s attempted murder is like a burp at a dinner party in her eyes. 

True.  If that were my husband and his last dying thought was to kiss another woman, I'd be pissed, but I'd certainly be able to look at THAT as a "one-time thing" more than I'd be able to look at an attempted murder as such!

• Love 7

Wow, HTy can't even move her mouth enough to actually kiss. Dr. Feelgood might as well have been kissing her on the cheek, for all of the movement she did with her mouth, which I don't think was an acting choice.  I almost feel bad making fun of her appearance, but, then I realize, I'm not really making fun of her appearance, I'm making fun of what she's allowed to happen to her once-beautiful appearance. Such a travesty. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Oh, and pulling the "how will you explain this to your daughter" card. I am just so beside myself with anger and disgust. 

LOL.  Hmmm how will they explain it?  Well, Kelly, your grandmother is a hypocrite who is losing her grip on sanity.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, ByTor said:

True.  If that were my husband and his last dying thought was to kiss another woman, I'd be pissed, but I'd certainly be able to look at THAT as a "one-time thing" more than I'd be able to look at an attempted murder as such!

I was actually thinking about this last night. It's so odd that Bill sleeping with Steffy (with her consent, FYI), which was a 1-time-thing, is looked at as this life-altering, point-of-no-return, horrid, character-defining, unforgivable act, but Taylor shooting him in the back & leaving him for dead was a 1-time-thing. The mind, it baffles.

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 12

Brooke protecting Kelly or Ridge protecting Will is the same old shit.  Taylor giving Reese only her side of the story and he's buying into it is also the same old shit. How far is Reese going to go to relieve Taylor's stress?  

If Brooke wants to keep Taylor away from Kelly, I have a great idea. Brooke would just have to push Taylor's face to the wall. Taylor's lips will stick to the wall and she won't be able to free herself. It's on the same premise as putting a turtle on its back. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Is the Shauna girl gone? I hope. I have been paying so little attention, maybe I missed her exit. 

Okay did I even get her name right? The dancer girl involved with Xander.

• Love 1

What was with the sappy music while Reese and Taylor were talking? We know he's probably working her. Seems like they'd play villainous tones.

Heather Tom doesn't look pregnant to me. It might've been a large burrito with chips and guac on the side. (Plus, people on another soap forum are saying IR has been taken off contract. If that's true they probably won't write a baby storyline for Thorne and Katie.)

So apparently part of Reese's purpose is to make Zoe look more vulnerable and sympathetic. Hmm. This woman flew across an ocean and a continent to stalk her ex. I don't see her being scared of much, including her shady daddy's moves.

Lol, Taylor stays being an over-sharer. Reese is playing her like a piano. He just better not ever turn his back on her, hah, hah.

How far is Reese going to go to relieve Taylor's stress?   

"The doctor is in!"

• Love 11

I’m happy to let go of the following characters: Zoe, Xander, Reese, TayTay, Emma (for realz), Donna, Charlie, Pam, and Hope if she doesn’t get rid of that AWFUL HAIR. I cannot watch her with those hanks of hair hanging down on her face. Your mama has short, shiny, healthy looking hair so you can too, girl. I can’t figure out why TPTB brought back Taylor. She’s so awful as an actress and a character. Please send her off to the mental farm. For good. Thanks.

• Love 3

Wayne Brady. Just no. Let’s move along. Is Brad Bell in drugs? I now watch the last 5 minutes of this show now. It’s the same thing over & over & over again. Also, I can’t reallly look at HT without cringing. nuHope doesn’t look good. Whomever is doing her hair & wardrobe should be fired and/or reassigned. Off topic....I watched a group chat/ interview on Facebook with KKL, HT, JG, AJ & AN. They were celebrating 8,000 episodes and they showed their first episodes on B&B. They seeemed to really get along well. KKL was really pretty back in the day before she had work done. I highly recommend watching it. It was lots of fun. 

• Love 8

Do you mean HT as in Hunter or Heather? I still think KKL looks good and if she's had any work done, it's not as horribly gone wrong as Hunter's.  Very subtle.  And yes,  Hunter was a knock-out before she discovered plastic surgery. What a bloody shame. She'd probably be a gorgeous middle-aged woman. 

I generally have always liked Brooke, but recently, she has bugged the crap out of me by her coyness. She drops anvils, then shadow dances around the topic and won't directly answer the questions she's provoked or just spit out the truth. She did that to Bill about the custody case and now with Donna and Katie about Taylor shooting Bill.  I don't understand it. It's like that if she drops enough clues and a person "guesses" the answer, then Brooke is not guilty of betraying a confidence or stirring the pot. 

I have no words for Taylor and Reese. He is playing her like a cheap fiddle. I am starting to wonder if he might actually be the one who does something harmful to Brooke and/or Hope and Taylor gets blamed for it.  

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Pickles said:

Okay did I even get her name right? The dancer girl involved with Xander.

You mixed her up with the equally memorable Shauna on Y&R 🤣

But yeah, she's gone, and good riddance.

As for the current BS, God this show makes it hard to hate Liam for everything he does (or more accurate, doesn't do) when people like Sludge and Craylor breathing down his neck over the one time he actually made a romantic decision and stuck to it longer than 5 minutes. But by no stretch of the imagination is he responsible for Taylips pumping lead into Bill...if anyone, I'd blame Ridge for flat out lying about what happened between her and Bill, but Taylor could've done her own homework before attempting murder FFS.

On 12/11/2018 at 8:27 PM, CharlizeCat said:

I am pissed that HTy just gets to waltz back to center stage and good actresses like RS and CH are back burnered for crappy storylines like portrait-gate and playing tonsil hockey with Wyatt 24/7. Why did the writers even bother to bring  Sally back?

IKR? As another user pointed out, she's been on and off the show for every reason under the sun, demanding wholesale rewrites of established canon like she's Kirk fucking Cameron.

KKL has her clothing line and the occasional triathlon event that takes her off Show, so I'll reserve judgement on the time she spends on show. But the quality of time is definitely in the dumps. If I had to have endgame Bridge, I'd rather it's been with the actor who could show even a glimmer of warmth and caring for anyone besides himself.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:53 AM, Cindylou said:

All I see when I look at Taylor anymore is the Joker.  Her face doesn't move and when she smiles it looks quite menacing.   If she ever asks Brooke if she's "Danced with the Devil in the pale moon light"  I may keel over!  The only way I get through her scenes is to make fun of her unmovable face,   I think HT used to me a semi-acceptable actress, did the botox suck that dry?   

Totally agree with you, years ago HT used to be a decent actress...now she is horrible!

Not at all happy with where this show is going, could do without Hope, Zoe, Ridge, Zander and Taylor.  And what is up with Steffy's hair??

• Love 4

Hehehe.

Having watched the episodes on YT that I was too young to follow, and with no nostalgia attached, I can honestly say HTy was never great. She had gorgeous looks, a screen partner who was the butt of every joke about soap acting in the 1990s and the benefit of decent writing to elevate her character. 

Granted, she wasn't nearly so bad as she is now, but....yeah. the show wasn't worse off without her being there.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, ByTor said:

Ya think? Especially since Liam confessed less than a day after it happened.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Ohwell said:

So did Taylor get a gynecological exam from Reese today?

Neah, that will be Friday's oh-so-nail biting cliff hanger.

But this might be the worst pairing on the show ever sans Ridget.

DuO-53HUUAATV9g.jpg

Although honestly, after seeing Wayne "Just Here for the Paycheck" Brady having to find a foothold on those rubbery blubbery lips, I think an exam would be less brain-bleach-inducing.

DuRrk8lW4AAvVn_.jpg

Elsewhere, I get why Hope told Brooke that Taylor shot Bill, especially after Whackadoo verbally attacked Hope, but that is basically telling the town crier.

Brooke should keep her mouth shut, not to protect that attempted murderess but to protect her own daughter and unborn granddaughter. There's no telling what Cray-Tay will do if she feels the walls closing in.

But I do want to slap those wax lips right off Cray-Tay's face when she keeps whining about how if the truth comes out and she loses her freedom it will be everyone's fault. No, bitch, it's your own damn fault for picking up the gun and shooting Bill in the back. Just like it was nobody's fault but Steffy's that the Stallion asked her to giddy on up on his penis and she said, "Yee haw!"

And Steffy protesting that her mom is stable/would never hurt Kellie etc. is bunch of bullshit. Even she doesn't believe it.

DuQaeBpVYAAZgWB.jpg

I'm with you, Liam. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Although honestly, after seeing Wayne "Just Here for the Paycheck" Brady having to find a foothold on those rubbery blubbery lips, I think an exam would be less brain-bleach-inducing.

Yeah, the other lips probably aren't nearly as bad.

I'll show myself out now.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, ByaNose said:

KKL was really pretty back in the day before she had work done.

Yeah, what the heck is she doing to herself?  Her mouth barely moves when she speaks.  I hope she hasn't been visiting HT's doctor.

15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'd blame Ridge for flat out lying about what happened between her and Bill, but Taylor could've done her own homework before attempting murder FFS.

That wouldn't have made a difference, nobody in Steffy's family believed her when she said it was consensual.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Ya think? Especially since Liam confessed less than a day after it happened.

See,but all the ladies here on PTV see their spouses as people, not prizes to be win or controlled, and I'm sure you only got married to the same person once ;)

Have Steffy and Sally even cleared the air on that, btw? I genuinely forgot. 

39 minutes ago, ByTor said:

That wouldn't have made a difference, nobody in Steffy's family believed her when she said it was consensual.

On that tangent, I'm still pissed that Show refused to call what happened to Caroline and Liam what it was, but everyone and their mother was insisting that Steffy "My Entitlement is Turned to 11 and Fuck Everyone in My Way of What I Want, Including My Own Brother and Probably Phoebe Too if She Had Lived" Forrester was taken advantage of, despite Steffy, who has no shame in lying and justifying shitty behavior, telling everyone otherwise.

That's just not a good look for this show for reasons that require no explaination. :|

• Love 5
17 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I generally have always liked Brooke, but recently, she has bugged the crap out of me by her coyness. She drops anvils, then shadow dances around the topic and won't directly answer the questions she's provoked or just spit out the truth. She did that to Bill about the custody case and now with Donna and Katie about Taylor shooting Bill.  I don't understand it. It's like that if she drops enough clues and a person "guesses" the answer, then Brooke is not guilty of betraying a confidence or stirring the pot. 

I have no words for Taylor and Reese. He is playing her like a cheap fiddle. I am starting to wonder if he might actually be the one who does something harmful to Brooke and/or Hope and Taylor gets blamed for it.  

Yeah, Brooke's coy act has become instantly tiresome.  

Donna:  "Blah, blah, blah 'shot in the dark'."

Brooke (with squinting side-eye):  "Funny you should say that Donna."

Ugh!  Either spill or don't.  But stop with the too-cute asides that just leave everyone guessing.  Jeez.

And I think there's a reason they keep mentioning Reese's gig at University Hospital and Catalina which, for those who might not be aware, is an island about an hour from LA County.  Something nefarious may go down out there between or among Reese, Taylor and Brooke.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

And I think there's a reason they keep mentioning Reese's gig at University Hospital and Catalina which, for those who might not be aware, is an island about an hour from LA County.  Something nefarious may go down out there between or among Reese, Taylor and Brooke.

Isn't Catalina where Sheila, Lauren and Scott wound up? I think Sheila and Eric had hit a rough patch and were trying to reconnect and Lauren and a very sick Scott were there also. And I think this is when Scott died, and ask Lauren not to spill on Sheila. 

Good times.....

• Love 3

Another intern who can't act and is as dry as the desert.  

If Reese continues to kiss Taylor I would be very careful for with Taylor's lips, she could probably suck the air out of his lungs.  It would be like the scene were Connie Conehead kisses Ronnie for the first time. 

Is the beach house that bid where there is room for Taylor to move in. Maybe Kelly will stay in Stuffy's bedroom for a while but eventually Kelly would need her own room. I guess TIIC will just add water and grow a third bedroom.  

• Love 1

Why wouldn't a modern company like FC do direct deposit of paychecks? Kind of a clunky way to reintroduce Tiffany, IMO. Possibly even clunkier than the first time she showed up. Wayne looked so proud of his daughter though.

Taylor: I hate how my worst enemy and her spawn who stole my daughter's husband are threatening to turn me in to the police!
Bill: Well you know what
I hate? I hate getting shot in the back by a lunatic!
Steffy: It was just one mistake!
Liam: Yeah, kinda like that one time you fell on my dad's dick and couldn't figure out how to climb off it. All. Night. Long.
Hope: Ew, what's this goo on the floor?
Brooke: Sigh, we better get a cleanup team in here before the cocktail of chemicals dripping off Steffy and Taylor's melting faces turn this place into a hazmat site.
Ridge: Logan!

That's just not a good look for this show for reasons that require no explaination. :|

+1 to the 10000000000000000th power.

• Love 4

Is it just Steffy's hair that is square or is her head square too??  WTH kinda look are they going for with her??  For a show about beautiful people, I'm sorry but I  wonder why so many look so plastic & like they're candidates for Bad Plastic Surgery.....

Oh man, Tay & Reese are really creeping me out....it feels so nasty that he is just gonna use her & mess her up even more. Nice storyline...let's take total advantage of  & use the crazy lady. Why would I want to watch that?

• Love 10

Just throwing this out there 

What if all of Cray Tay's crying and sobbing and blubbering and angst and terror and pleading people to keep her secret is an act to make everyone feel sorry for her? Make everyone believe she's too emotionally fragile to withstand jail?  What if she's really a stone cold wanna be killer who planned to shoot Bill? Premediated murder, not a sudden irrational impulsive fugue state.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, La di Diva said:

Just throwing this out there 

What if all of Cray Tay's crying and sobbing and blubbering and angst and terror and pleading people to keep her secret is an act to make everyone feel sorry for her? Make everyone believe she's too emotionally fragile to withstand jail?  What if she's really a stone cold wanna be killer who planned to shoot Bill? Premediated murder, not a sudden irrational impulsive fugue state.

Maybe if Taylor is a better actress, I could truly buy the emotionally fragile act; but, I can't see Taylor as sympathetic. To me  she's just pathetic.  For that matter, Stuffy is pathetic also. When they are together, I get a terrible case of the heebie jeebies. It's funny, Taylor is as bat shit crazy as Stuffy was in trying to get Ivy to erase the video of her killing Aly.  Both mother and daughter have major malfunctions. 

• Love 8

OK, I have loved Brooke since Day 1, so  this is hard for me to say, but Brooke SHUT THE F UP!  God did she take lessons from Ridge when he was on about how he was just protecting the kid???

Brooke back away from the Joker!!!!!  don't poke the joker and make her even crazier,  I will say I can't wait for whatever Taylor is going to do happens, and Everyone can see "Yup, she's a loon".

Dr. Wayne Brady is quite annoying as well, I hope he's a DOGGGGGGGGG and he's not the reason why Taylor loses her shit, but I kinda see the writing on the wall, he's gonna egg her on to flip.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Taylor is as bat shit crazy as Stuffy was in trying to get Ivy to erase the video of her killing Aly.

Good point.  Both more concerned about not getting caught rather than what they did.

1 hour ago, Cindylou said:

Brooke SHUT THE F UP!

The thing I want her to shut up about is the cutesy "I know something you don't know" when she talks about Taylor.   Either rat her out or don't, just stop that childish nonsense.

• Love 13

After Brooke insults her son-in-law for being an uncaring father, she trots herself over to Steffy’s to discover that TayTay is babysitting Kelly. Horrors!! Brooke, mind your own damn business. For once. 

• Love 6

Brooke really does need to mind her own business. But I see where all of this is going. When Taylor's crazy hurts someone it won't be her fault. It'll be Brooke for hounding her and Dr. Wayne Brady for taking advantage of her. And of course, Saint Steffy the Innocent was just enabling supporting her mother - all she did was try to murder someone. No biggie. 

• Love 6

We know that TayTay shot Bill. I think she’s capable of shooting Brooke and inadvertently hurting Hope. But there’s no reason to believe that she’d hurt Kelly. She doesn’t have a grudge against “her granddaughter”. Yeah, she has a name. It’s Kelly. 

• Love 3

A little deja vu here?  Hope demands Wyatt to keep Quinn away from her and now she's practically demanding Liam to keep Taylor away from Kelly.  Is this a prelude to Hope loosing another baby?  I sure hope not. 

You go Sally, show them all what it's like to be in shape.  

Taylor and Stuffy = A Museum of The Macabre 

Sally and Wyatt = MoMa (The Museum of Modern Art) 

• Love 6