Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

If Ridge had half of a brain, he would've had a YUGE moment of clarity today. Paraphrasing: "the reason Steffy was with Bill in the first place, is because you were making out with someone else. Then, she catches you making out with someone else again..." OK, Ridge, see, that's twice in less than a year, & 2 different women, that Liam has "made out" with, while he's been with your daughter (I know their recent relationship was kinda iffy, but he was living with her). Why in God's name do you want him with your daughter?? I know, so Bill isn't, but please, be a parent, & want better for her than you gave to her mother. Liam is no prize, aim higher. Here's a whack concept: encourage her to be single, & not dependent on a man, & not addicted to the drama. Be the anti-Brooke, & encourage her to ditch Liam & stay alone for a while.

ETA: Steffy isn't blameless in this at all, but I'm just saying, as a parent, why would you want your daughter in a relationship where her significant other can't keep his mouth to himself? 

Also, I haven't said "made out" since I "made out" for the first time in like Jr. high, Kevin Arnold. 

Edited by nkotb
Steffy is no saint, either.
  • Love 15

loose booty hoe

I love this. And of course a loose booty hoe is so much worse than a tight booty hoe.

What continues to amaze me about Steffy and Ridge is how easily they can equate full-on consensual, all night long, sexual intercourse with kissing. Now mind you Liam and Hope were definately in a questionable state of undress and were probably about to have sex when Steffy walked in on them. However, it hadn't happened yet and there are any number of ways it could've been stopped before it did. Meanwhile, Steffy flat out fcuked her FIL and there's no putting that horse back in the barn. I think Steffy is mainly pissed that Liam had already screwed Hope and gotten her pregnant and what we're seeing now is Steffy's delayed anger about that.

• Love 13

The only thing that stopped Liam and Hope from having sex was Steffy walking in on them, but that isn't why Steffy ditched Liam.  It's because Liam can't make a decision and stick with it.  Now, I won't be at all surprised if Liam tries to stop Steffy from marrying Bill because Ridge told him to.  Then if Steffy marries Bill, Liam will bounce right back to Hope because Brooke tells him to.  Liam is a pathetic loser, and Ridge and Brooke should recognize this because they are exactly like him.  Selfish, despicable, lying cheating morons who flip flop all over the place.

• Love 12

Stuffy, is now dressed in black; but she still needs the mask and James Earl Jones' voice to complete her journey to the dark side.  

Ridge, can you please STFU, eat shit and die, and hang yourselves.  Ridge, you have  grown ass daughter.  Ridge, as much as you don't want it to be, its nobody else's fault but Stuffy's.  Right or wrong it's her life and her decision to make. 

Can someone please explain how Stuffy and Ridge can get 51% FC stock to gain control of the company when Thomas, Rick, Thorne, and Eric still have stock in FC?  

Bill and Stuffy, damn a marriage license and full speed ahead.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

If Ridge had half of a brain, he would've had a YUGE moment of clarity today. Paraphrasing: "the reason Steffy was with Bill in the first place, is because you were making out with someone else. Then, she catches you making out with someone else again..." OK, Ridge, see, that's twice in less than a year, & 2 different women, that Liam has "made out" with, while he's been with your daughter (I know their recent relationship was kinda iffy, but he was living with her). Why in God's name do you want him with your daughter?? I know, so Bill isn't, but please, be a parent, & want better for her than you gave to her mother. Liam is no prize, aim higher. Here's a whack concept: encourage her to be single, & not dependent on a man, & not addicted to the drama. Be the anti-Brooke, & encourage her to ditch Liam & stay alone for a while.

ETA: Steffy isn't blameless in this at all, but I'm just saying, as a parent, why would you want your daughter in a relationship where her significant other can't keep his mouth to himself? 

Also, I haven't said "made out" since I "made out" for the first time in like Jr. high, Kevin Arnold. 

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I wouldn't equate kissing someone under tons of rubble while believing that one was dying as "making out with" that person.  Nice try though, writers.  And, at least Lame confessed his "crime" to his hypersensitive wife who was merely waiting for a pretext to ride the soul pole.  Meanwhile, Hauxdi would still be lying, denying and signifying today if she hadn't stupidly put that paternity test in her purse for Lame to find.  It's like the chicken/egg argument with all of its what-aboutisms.  Again, writers--nice try.  Lord!  The gaslighting is real!

I just can't with this mess!  Sludge and his daughter are the King and Queen of Projection and Lack of Self-Awareness.  Isn't this akin to a frozen Eggo judging and lecturing a waffle made from an Aunt Jemima just-add-water-and-stir mix?  Expecting Sludge to recount the number of times he's ping-ponged between wives and left entire families devastated would be too much like, right.  This is also the same dude who, just last year, was kissing and dry-humping his father's wife in Eric's defiled guesthouse.  

I won't even touch on how a chick basically sold herself into a state concubinage purely out of spite and is now being propped as a "woman of power" who needs "protection" from her randy goat of a father-in-law.  New style pimping.  In the Year of our Lord 2018.

Carry on!

• Love 15

Yesterday was okay. I'd like to thank the writer who threw us a bone when Ridge suggested Steffy might try being alone for a little while instead of turning to Bill. However, I'm deducting points for making Ridge into the exposition fairy - telling us how something inside Steffy is broken because of Liam. That I'm not buying. The vacant stares and drooping shoulders kind of made me laugh, not the reaction they were probably going for.

• Love 8

Ridge is the King of not practicing what you preach.

Liam supposedly forgave Steffy for the Still boink.  I say supposedly because I don't believe Liam forgave Steffy.  I think he thought he should try to make it work with Steffy for the baby's sake.  Then when he thought the affair was continuing, he rebounded to Hope.  Then when Wyatt told Liam the truth, Liam reunited with Steffy and Kelly, and asked Steffy to marry him which I think he did because he did not want Bill to win.  Then when Liam found out Hope was pregnant, he put himself and everyone else in limbo.  Liam could have told Steffy he wanted to be with Hope, or moved out of Steffy's house, but he didn't.

Even now Liam isn't taking control of his life.  While Ridge is planning Liam and Steffy's future, Brooke and Hope are planning Liam and Hope's future, Steffy is planning hers and Kelly's future, and Bill is planning Steffy and Kelly's futures, Liam is hanging out in Wyatt's house whining.  Has Liam tried to get a job and find a place for him and Kelly to live?  Has he contacted an attorney to find out what his custody options are?  Liam makes a sloth look proactive.

• Love 18

Why does Liam keep putting up with Ridge's browbeating?

Bill is already summoning Steffy like she's a servant. Hah, hah. Maybe instead of having her wear the mini letter opener he should just brand her like livestock.

Funny how Kelly's new nursery looks like Brooke's bedroom but with different decoration. This show is so cheap sometimes.

Steffy the matriarch of the Forrester family? STOP, SHOW! I CAN'T BREATHE WHILE LAUGHING THIS HARD!

• Love 9

Another really good show yesterday. I don't know how long it will last but I'll enjoy (and recap) while it does.

We open with a pensive Waffles, who has already high-tailed it over to Wyatt's place and he's flashes back to last night's events with Steffy and Bill, including the pointed action by Steffy of stepping over to Bill's side which may be one of my favorite moments in the history of ever.

tumblr_pcmaa57eXd1r03pmko2_500.gif

tumblr_pcmaa57eXd1r03pmko3_500.gif

tumblr_pcmaa57eXd1r03pmko4_500.gif

Yes, Liam, that happened. It was too awesome to be anything but real.

Hope shows up because of course she does. She is thirsty. No thirstier than Steffy but thirsty all the same.

Hope, stating the obvious: "So I'm guessing since Wyatt's letting you crash here, things didn't go well with Steffy." 

Liam gives this long-suffering sigh: "Steffy did come home, but she totally shut me down." As well she should have. "She really laid into me and that's when I saw it, my father's sword necklace." It amuses me that TPTB feel the need to add "sword" in - as if Bill wears other necklaces. 

Hope pulls her shocked face and says she'll never understand the twisted alliance of Bill and Steffy.

Liam then drops this little bomb: "They're getting married."

Hope: "I'm sorry." Oh come on, Hope, we all know you're not the least bit sorry but of course, she has to keep up the noble, selfless act. I'd respect her more if she'd asked: "Should I be sorry?"

Liam: "My father is going to be a father and grandfather to Kelly. It's sick." It is kind of crazy, but that's par for the course with this show. Even better is the fact that Ridge is going to be Bill's daddy-in-law. Also, does Liam realize Steffy will become his stepmother?

He then whines about how Bill showed up just when he was trying to get through to Steffy. Emphasis on trying because Liam could talk to her for the next six weeks and I don't see her budging. 

Liam: "I don't know what the future holds, but I have to let go of Steffy." She's certainly let go of you. He then adds that she's "not his burden anymore." Can you imagine if Steffy had heard that? I wish she had. And Hope? Are you HEARING THIS? 

Hope is quick to reassure him: "Well, you're not alone." Oh honey, he's aware he'll always have you as his fallback and does she not hear him when he says he doesn't know what the future holds? So even Hope, his fallback for this go-round, isn't a sure thing. Again, if she had any sense, she'd tell him to go fuck himself. But nope, she just looks at him and swoons.

I look at him and laugh, because all I can see is this:

giphy.gif

Also, I came across this and OMFG, so damn funny and true!

DjZBpudWsAADZK4.jpg

Over at Bill's house, Wyatt and Justin are clearly uncomfortable with a way-too-chipper Bill.

Bill.thumb.jpg.a3e738614658c55bebdf5504abe1883a.jpg

I mean, we are talking a five-year-old hopped up on Fruity Pebbles cereal levels of euphoria. If this was about Brooke, I could see it, but Hauxdi? Ehhh...

Bill: "I want to start planning my wedding to Steffy right away." 

Justin shakes his head: "You are losing your mind over that woman."

Justin.thumb.jpg.e6319deb5b0e58b53d0ad04784bf7f04.jpg

Again, if it were Brooke, I'd understand it.

Bill: "I lost my mind over Steffy a long time ago." That's not what I saw. It was Steffy who? once he fell for Brooke, but we all know how TPTB love their revisionist history.

Wyatt: "I don't see Steffy agreeing to a quick marriage."

Wyatt.thumb.jpg.d43c9aa1dcc05f18a88d795d33b03394.jpg

That photo of Liam, looking like he's eavesdropping, craps me up every time.

Justin reminds them that Steffy wants that Forrester stock....and we all know she can't have it until she's Mrs. Bill Spencer.

Wyatt: "Well, I'm sitting this one out. It's literally the last blow in your relationship with Liam."

Bill hides his disappointment and actually agrees Wyatt is right, but doesn't see how they can fix things at this point. I don't either.

Wyatt: "I wonder what will happen to Liam."

Bill gives him an AYFKM look - I mean, it's like Wyatt asking about the ending of Titanic. Pretty sure the boat sinks. But Bill spells it out for him anyway: "He'll be with Hope." Yep and as much as I want better for Hope, she clearly doesn't, so let Lope reunite and keep Liam far from Sally. 

Bill, still feeling pumped, their attempts to deflate his happiness balloon notwithstanding, tells them that this should be a message to them both: "Never give up!"

Wyatt: "I'm still not coming to the wedding." Man, I would and I'd bring popcorn, too.

Justin shakes his head (again): "Buying a marriage with shares....is that really a good way to start?"

Bill is pretty much over their attitudes at this point.

I really, really wish they had included this extra scene that lays out exactly why Steamless happened in the first place and who kept it going - $ Bill.

Finally, we get to the best scenes of all: Ridge learning what went down the day/night before.

He storms in and Steffy keeps her back to him, steeling herself for what's about to go down. Did Sludge sleep in his shirt? It's so wrinkled.

He tells Steffy he would have come over last night (and can you imagine the shitstorm if he had?) but he didn't want to wake up Kelly. 

Um, okay, Ridge.

He tells her that he saw Wyatt and that he told him "something unbelievable." Well, believe it.

Ridge: "You can't do that. Not Spencer."

Steffy takes a deep breath then turns to face him, the sword necklace on full display. 

Steffy-updates-Ridge-marriage-CBS.jpg?db

She sneers as she talks about the fairytale turned nightmare that was her love for Liam, then she spells it out for her father as clear as clear can be: "Bill and I are getting married."

I see a vein start to pop out from his forehead and he's breathing hard, but alas, no insta-heart attack. Dammit.

Ridge: "I know you're angry about walking in on Liam and Hope, but Bill having his filthy hands all over you is my worst nightmare!" No, Bill calling you "Dad" is. But seriously, this is not about Ridge. Also, what father thinks about his daughter in that way. Ew... Of course, this is the son of the woman who used to listen outside his door when he was married to Taylor and smiling as she heard the sounds coming from inside. 

giphy.gif

Ridge decides he won't allow it and it's times like these that I miss Ronn Moss and his growling "It's not gonna happen." It's just not the same without it.

When Steffy stands there, saying nothing, holding her ground, he reiterates his wishes: "You're not marrying Spencer. It's not going to happen." 

ytndHSNQ?format=jpg&name=600x314

Steffy, like he's six, which, close, tells him: "I'm done with Liam."

Ridge then proceeds to drag Bill for what he did to Brooke, Katie, his own kids and DO NOT GO THERE, RIDGE!

giphy.gif

Bill was a dick to Brooke in the beginning, before he knew her, and once he fell, he was all about her until she left him (and justifiably so). He cheated on Katie and Ridge has cheated on every single woman he's every been with - whether physical, emotional or both, including the two women he mentions - Brooke, most recently with Quinn on the day before their WEDDING!!!! and on Katie with Caroline II. Don't even start with the kids, Ridge. You treated the kids you helped to raise as your own, Rick and Bridget, like dirt once the Taytots came along and has been just as terrible, if not more, to Hope, who once upon a time called him "Dad." RJ...ha! Does he even remember RJ exists now that Brooke is on the hook again and he's served his purpose in that little emotional blackmail venture? Even his own blood children don't always rate - see Thomas/Douglas.  The only kid Ridge cares about is Steffy and we'll see how long that lasts now that she's not doing his bidding.

For Ridge to even compare himself to Bill is beyond ludicrous - come back to me, asshole, when Bill has raped two women and forgiven his mother for orchestrating yet another rape. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Steffy: "We made a deal. I get Bill's 12.5% in return for marrying him."

Ridge: "I don't care about the company, I care about you." Oh, come on, Ridge. You care about the company. Also, do these shares give Steffy controlling interest? Ridge's brow is as furrowed as I've ever seen it and are those tears in his eyes? "The thought of you being with that despicable man..." He really shouldn't go around throwing out words like "despicable." 

Ridge.thumb.jpg.01ae73f6f737ec8a5fe33b9363254c9d.jpg

Ridge: "Look, what he's done."

Steffy just stares at him although you see the tiniest hint of emotion in her eyes and I have to say, JMW has been bringing it of late...and by bringing it, I mean, she's not anywhere near KKL or RS or HT(om) territory, but it's nice to see her finally bring her B- game.

Steffy.thumb.jpg.61548d06e06bc0beae94eef076bc069a.jpg

Ridge: "Look at what he's done, to me, to you, he's blown up a whole family." What he's done to you, Ridge? Seriously? Ridge benefited from Bill's actions re SF as Brooke "I Am Nothing Without a Man" hightailed it right back to him.

Ridge then plays the Kelly card: "His own granddaughter's family. You want him to be a force, around, in Kelly's life?"

Steffy: "He will love Kelly. She's his blood." Possibly more than anyone knows.

Ridge can't stand hearing that: "What happened? You were my clear, capable daughter. Where did she go?" I'd say she's as clear and capable as she's ever been right now.

Steffy echoes my thoughts: "I'm seeing better than I have in quite a long time."

Ridge sight then tries to play the worn out soggy Waffles card: "Liam screwed up. I don't condone any of that. He screwed up. But all this started because of you and Bill." Wait - is he going to take her to task for cheating with Bill? Wow, he must be desperate! "Liam found forgiveness and now, I think it's your turn."

Steffy: "No, Dad. Because it's too late." And it's not about the dressing room makeout sesh. It's about their entire 8-year history. "Dad, I really want you to hear me, okay? It's over with Liam." 

Ridge takes a breath: "Okay...that's fine." He's honest-to-goodness fighting back tears here. "I hear that. That doesn't mean you have to rebound to that guy. Just be alone for a minute." And you know, that's actually great advice. But the women on this show just can't seem to figure that out, his own wife included.

Steffy: "I've made up my mind. I'm getting married." She crosses the room, her back toward him, resolute.

Ridge: "Why you doin' this?"

She turns then: "I know you don't approve. But I gotta do what's necessary. I'm taking control of my life, Dad." And using Bill's money and power and FC shares to do so, but hey, it's not going back to Waffles.

Ridge is breathing harder and harder, growing more frantic by the moment: "This has nothing to do with proving anything to me." He sighs again. "I'm looking at you and I don't know, it's like something's shutting down or broken. It breaks my heart." So, she's choosing a life for herself and she's broken? Nice, Ridge. But if she runs back to Liam so he can waffle between her and Hope some more, she's whole? WTAF kind of logic is this? 

Steffy looks at him as if she's thinking the same thing.

Ridge: "But you think that man, that Bill can fix this, that he can make it better? No! He's going to take you and dismantle you and make you into something he wants you to be." I disagree. Bill has always liked Steffy for Steffy, dark side and all. If anything, he'll free her to be the badass bitch I always knew she could be, instead of this milquetoast heroine.

He clasps his hands together, looks skyward, then back at her and here, his voice breaks: "I'm your dad. This is my job. To protect you...from that." He gestures towards the doorway, but clearly means Bill. He bites his lip, fighting back tears and if it were anyone but Ridge, I might feel something but I don't. And his idea of protection really means that she goes back with a waffler. At least with Bill, what you see is what you get. The devil you know vs the wanna be goody-two-shoes boy who is so far from being a good man. "I did that from the moment you were born. I'm not gonna stop now."

This last bit gets to Steffy and real tears (I know!) course down her cheeks. 

Steffy2.thumb.jpg.4362e8fa5d0b31cefd518b630c2a42de.jpg

Ridge, thinking he has the upper hand now, points at her and says: "Take off that necklace. And stop talking about marrying Spencer." And there he is, once again, denying her agency in her own life.

Steffy's resolve hardens in that instance and you can see it in her eyes.

Steffy3.thumb.jpg.1097b5328f40415fea9a5f4dd3a91259.jpg

She's not Daddy Little Girl anymore and hasn't been for some time.

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Liam: "I don't know what the future holds, but I have to let go of Steffy." She's certainly let go of you. He then adds that she's "not his burden anymore." Can you imagine if Steffy had heard that? I wish she had. And Hope? Are you HEARING THIS? 

Truly, a class act. ? I don't even like Steffy and I want her as far away from this sanctimonious assclown. Billy Abbott would be an upgrade to this.

1 hour ago, tessaray said:

However, I'm deducting points for making Ridge into the exposition fairy - telling us how something inside Steffy is broken because of Liam

Pffffffft.

Steffy fucked her mother's ex, who was her sister's ex before that--a guy that six weeks earlier shipped her boyfriend to Paris to put moves on her in an attempt to get back at her father.

Liam didn't help, but she been needed some counseling from someone besides her quack mother. If it wasn't him, it would've been someone else.

24 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge: "I know you're angry about walking in on Liam and Hope, but Bill having his filthy hands all over you is my worst nightmare!"

Note the use of "my" here, and the lack of fucks given about whether this relationship is good for Steffy or not (it isn't, but that's not the point).

I'll have to pick up a case of vodka and look though what's online for Steffy and Rick, cuz I swear Ridge wasn't even this controlling and selfish when he enlisted Taylor and Thomas's help in literally kidnapping her to Big Bear to talk sense into her.

30 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Wait - is he going to take her to task for cheating with Bill? Wow, he must be desperate!

?????????

Literally the day before he was yelling at Hope that Bill took advantage! I just fucking can't even with this level of intellectual dishonesty.

Also, get fucked, Ridge.

Random question: why is Justin like this with Bill. Did Bill promise to put him in his will, cuz this fierce mama bear routine and such vocal opinions about him and Steffy is very...shall I say interesting. Like Voltron season 6 "interesting."

• Love 4

Dear Ridge,

Boy, bye! You wax poetic about Steffy like she's an innocent, but the slattern didn't fall from the dingleberry. She's you in a skirt, you revisionist trick. So have a stadium full of seats, STFU, or DIAF; just miss me with the bullshit. Take your mangy ass somewhere, anywhere, far far away, and let the three dumbateers figure this shit out for themselves, m'kay? Thanks.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge: "Look at what he's done, to me, to you, he's blown up a whole family." What he's done to you, Ridge?

Well, to be fair, Bill did have Ridge thrown out of a helicopter, causing him to get the closest thing he's had to a bath in years :)

• Love 15

Excuse me ... but LIAM is fed up with the uncertainty?  That was rich ...

Why does that moron keep letting that greasy hobo into his house for a berating. Calling Liam, "boy."  I would have kicked that Neanderthal's ass all the way to Canada!

I thought KKL was looking a bit frumpy today. When she stood up, it looked like her blouse was too big or her pants too small or something. It didn't work. 

I am dying to see what kind of bridal gown Bill picked out for Steffy. Like he "shopped" for Kelly's nursery. Right. I'll bet he sent Alison out with the SP black AmEx.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

BRAVA!  I thought it was just me.  How apropos that Bill put a dog collar on his latest acquisition:  the loose booty hoe who has finally decided on a price.  Bruh, wouldn't it have been cheaper to simply buy a dog?  Oh, wait... Well, at least they're loyal (which Bill likes to spout off about) and will love you forever until you kick them around one time too many.

Some folks here said months ago that Lame's dumb ass should have immediately retained the services of a good lawyer the moment his shitty wife couldn't be sure who her baby-daddy was.  I don't know of too many men who would have stood there and allowed (the operative word) Bill to dictate how Kelly (whose name should have been Phoebe) would be raised while his baby mama stood by and let it happen.  Instead, he stands there looking like a gigged frog.  When Hauxdi starts spouting her "how I got done wrong" nonsense, Lame should have responded, "Father-fucker, please," or something like that. 

See, I don't mind Hauxdi being an uber bitch and embracing it; it's who and what she always was.  But, this revisionist history that spouts from her surgically enhanced lips is simply mind-boggling.  Please wake me when Lame fucks Taylor after getting all up his feelings and flouncing off in a rage because Hauxdi kissed another man when they believed they were dying.  And, for all of her reading Lame's weak ass like a Hebrew Bible translated into English, all I could think was, "Y'all can say this; y'all can say that, but I still say that bitch ain't ALL THAT!"

On another note, it fascinates me that Bill, Lame and Wyatt have allowed (the operative word) Hauxdi to basically destroy their family.  Weren't all three of these motherfuckers basically propping up that piece of garbage last Thanksgiving?  In front of everybody while she grinned and preened like her booty had an "S" and a red cape?  Shouldn't it occur to one of them to remember all that praise and realize that maybe, hey--a bitch simply isn't worth it?  And, since Hauxdi's memory is obviously quite faulty, shouldn't one of them remember that ALL of this shit started because she maliciously set out to destroy her own brother's relationship?

I'm sorry.  I just can't do it.  No matter how good the show may seem now, I just can't do it because sooner or later, Bradley will find a way to fuck it up.  Plus, that whack ass "cast photo" (or, is it cast-offs?) told me everything I needed to know.  Nearly everyone seemed out of sorts and not placed properly.  The show's two remaining original cast members should have been front and center.  Instead, we get this so-called "leading lady" looking quite smug.  

As for that unkempt, pudgy slug called Sludge, all I can say is that whatever the merits of Brooke's unseemly advocating for a "Lope" reunion, if that jackass had spoken to my child that way and told me that he could speak to her anyway he'd like, he would STILL be looking for all 32 of his teeth on every continent!  Either that, or I would have served him a bowl of soup with some finely crushed glass in it and would have been planning the funeral for next Saturday.  As an added bonus, I would have specifically asked Gabriel Union to "play" me when my case was profiled on Snapped.  This is one of those rare occasions when I miss Deacon, who undoubtedly would have gotten in that ass.

For all of Sludge's waxing poetic about his "heartbreak," it just rings false to me.  At the end of the day, this is what happens when one's slutty daughter is merely a surrogate in his ongoing dick-measuring contest against another man.  If he truly had his daughter's best interests at heart, why would he want her with Lame?  At all?  Thomas and Dougie might as well have been figments of Sludge's imagination for all the thought and concern he has shown for either of them in the last year.  I'm still waiting for Stuffy to remind dear old dad of the "daddy abandonment" issues that have never been addressed by either of her parents.  But, I forgot.  There were always "extenuating circumstances" when daddy pulled his disappearing acts, i.e. text messages, faked heart attacks that necessitated remarrying mom on Grandma Dynamite's "death bed" and other nonsense.

@MulletorHater, I LOVE YOU!!!  'Father-fucker, please' is the comment of the year! 

I am so with you on all of this bullshit.  Poor wittle Hauxdilox is broken and given up on love.  Too bad she didn't give up on love BEFORE she destroyed every relationship that got in her way JUST BECAUSE SHE FELT LIKE IT.  And thank for reminding me that the slattern's not only a 'Father-fucker', she's a 'motherfucker-fucker'.  And Brooke is the one who gets all the shit.

It's clear that Hope's heartbreak is coming.  Over at other websites, some people are counting the days until she miscarries because god forbid OPBG has any competition for daddy's attention.  Personally, I think a baby will be a nice consolation prize for Hope after Liam stomps all over her heart.  God knows she'll be a better mother than Hauxdilox who has already proven that she's one of the worst mothers in human history by even CONSIDERING getting with $Bill.

That summoning of Hauxdi by the staff...is that what's passing as 'romantic' these days?  Hauxdilox is a grown ass woman who has her own car.  But $Bill has to send a minion to summon her to see where her child is going to be living. 

I seem to remember Brooke being raked over the coals for planning a 'surprise' wedding for Hope and Liam.  Funny that it seems to be okay when $Bill does it. 

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, bittersweet4149 said:

Dear Ridge,

Boy, bye! You wax poetic about Steffy like she's an innocent, but the slattern didn't fall from the dingleberry. She's you in a skirt, you revisionist trick. So have a stadium full of seats, STFU, or DIAF; just miss me with the bullshit. Take your mangy ass somewhere, anywhere, far far away, and let the three dumbateers figure this shit out for themselves, m'kay? Thanks.

Preach!  The only reason that Ridge is pissed about all of this is because he's too fucking greasy to get away with the same shit $Bill does.  Speaking of greasy...is it necessary to use an entire tube of hair gel, $Bill?  Or do you think your new bride will feel more comfortable if you look like her dad?  God knows you're old enough!

• Love 7
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Excuse me ... but LIAM is fed up with the uncertainty?  That was rich ...

Right? That cracked me up.

8 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

she miscarries because god forbid OPBG has any competition for daddy's attention.

Nooo, I don't want her to lose another baby.?

• Love 6
11 hours ago, ByTor said:

Well, to be fair, Bill did have Ridge thrown out of a helicopter, causing him to get the closest thing he's had to a bath in years :)

Yes, there is that, but I look it as Bill doing the world a favor in giving Pig-Pen a psuedo-bath. ;-)

• Love 5

If Steffy doesn't like the way Bill treats her, all she has to do is leave him.  It's not like Steffy doesn't have money of her own, come from a rich family, has a well paying job.  Hell if all else fails, Steffy could just get Taylor to shoot Bill again.

Hope is going to get burnt by Liam again, and Brooke is a horrible despicable mother for encouraging this.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I seem to remember Brooke being raked over the coals for planning a 'surprise' wedding for Hope and Liam.  Funny that it seems to be okay when $Bill does it. 

In Bill's defense, the bride is aware of the fact that she's engaged in this instance. ;)

Why the hell would $Bill want to win like this? The way it's written, Bill comes off as the consolation prize when we all know it's been Liam this entire time.

As for Brooke, that raking over the coals was well deserved, knowing Steffy was pregnant and there was no way a recently orphaned Liam  would let that baby be raised by a single mom. And it seems like Brooke has learned nothing since.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AngelKitty said:

Right? That cracked me up.

Nooo, I don't want her to lose another baby.?

There's a very loud, aggressive fan base screaming for that baby's blood.   Bell might just throw them a baby-shaped bone.

• Love 3

Steffy is choosing this, in fact chose it within moments of finding Liam with Hope. Why act like she is being forced or "broken"? She's after a good payday, smile, Steffy, like a good whore. Dolla is gross but he's her choice. 

• Love 7

Billy Abbott would be an upgrade to this.

Okay, Ping-Pong Waffle Boy is bad and all but let's not get carried away here. Billy Abbott wouldn't be an upgrade from the plague.

There's a very loud, aggressive fan base screaming for that baby's blood.

And they're already spreading rumors that

Spoiler

a scene has already been taped where Hope tells Brooke that she's lost the baby. Supposedly it would air around mid-August.

<spoiler tagged because I think it has a greater than 50% probability of being true>

• Love 3
2 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

Steffy is choosing this, in fact chose it within moments of finding Liam with Hope. Why act like she is being forced or "broken"? She's after a good payday, smile, Steffy, like a good whore. Dolla is gross but he's her choice. 

Steffy DESERVES $Bill.  The man who's going to decide where she goes and when.  Where Kelly sleeps and when she can see her own father.  $Bill is showing Hauxdilox EXACTLY who she is and that stupid ho thinks she's slick enough to control him.  Ask Katie how easy it is to control $Bill. 

Oh, but it's sooooooooo ROMANTIC!

2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay, Ping-Pong Waffle Boy is bad and all but let's not get carried away here. Billy Abbott wouldn't be an upgrade from the plague.

And they're already spreading rumors that

Hide contents

a scene has already been taped where Hope tells Brooke that she's lost the baby. Supposedly it would air around mid-August.

<spoiler tagged because I think it has a greater than 50% probability of being true>

I've seen that.  I think they believe if they say something loud enough and often enough, it will happen. 

• Love 3

I don't see how Bill is going to be able to control Steffy.  All she has to do is leave him.  The reason Liam has been able to jerk Steffy and Hope around for years is because they were stupid enough to put up with it.

• Love 3

OH...MY...GOD...YASS, Steffy!  I don't know what happened with the writers but I couldn't have been anymore thrilled with her "I choose me" speech to Bill.  And I don't even like Steffy!  Finally, a woman on this soap declares that she is strong enough on her own and doesn't need to rely on a man!  I was silently cheering her entire speech (my son is upstairs so I didn't want him to think his mom had lost her mind).  The only sticking point...would Bill really have handed over his shares like that?  And isn't the transfer of him to her dependent on her marrying him?  You know what?  Who cares????   Steffy made a good choice for a change.  Woo hoo!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

There's a very loud, aggressive fan base screaming for that baby's blood.   Bell might just throw them a baby-shaped bone.

Brad Bell can be accused of a lot of sins, but wholesale catering to every fan whim doesn't seem to be one of those. Otherwise, Bridge would've been toast ages ago and we'd occassionally get a new type of story every so often.

That said, Steffy *is* his fave and unless there's a paternity reveal in the future for Kelly (something that could happen if Still proves popular enough), I wouldn't be surprised if she did lose the baby. With Steffy's track record of "accidents," she'll probably push her over the Forrester banister herself.

Which, it's been a long since anyone's gotten tossed over, so we're long overdue.

9 minutes ago, Zevim said:

Glad for Steffy's decision. The writing was getting a tad too sexist there. Like being single wasn't a viable option for a woman.

Hmmmmmm..I'll have to watch the show when I get home and while I'm glad to hear that...I smell a rat. If I weren't sure of Kelly's paternity, I am now, because a tiger never changes it's stripes and Brad Bell changes his writing even less often.

Sorry to pour salt, but I'm not optimistic of any true change in attitudes.

• Love 2

Someone from this show is definitely patrolling our boards here. $Bill: "Liam has spent years waffling back & forth..." Thanks for the shout-out, $Bill! We love you, too!

Such a great moment when Kelly Taylor Steffy Forrester Spencer Spencer Spencer Spencer Almost-Spencer chose herself! That'll just be what Liam needs to hear, though. He'll be right there at her door, carrying syrup.

• Love 9

I just want Steffy to never get involved with Liam again.  Steffy needs to not only choose herself and Kelly, and what's best for them, which is not Liam, she needs to end things with Liam forever.

Bill was looking a little desperate there for a moment, but not nearly as desperate as Hope and Brooke are.

I wonder if Bill will now try something else to get Steffy?

Brooke was such a pathetic looser chasing Ridge all those years, but she has reached a new low with this stuff with Hope and Liam.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 7

You could have knocked me over with a feather today when Slutty said “I chose me”. I have no doubt that the writers have been spying on us here and thought that we might have a good idea or two or three. We’ll see how this plays out but for the first time ever in the world, I say “Yay, Steffy”.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

Someone from this show is definitely patrolling our boards here. $Bill: "Liam has spent years waffling back & forth..." Thanks for the shout-out, $Bill! We love you, too!

Such a great moment when Kelly Taylor Steffy Forrester Spencer Spencer Spencer Spencer Almost-Spencer chose herself! That'll just be what Liam needs to hear, though. He'll be right there at her door, carrying syrup.

YES! I’m SO GLAD if that’s the case! LISTEN UP, writers: what you read on these boards is REALLY what the people want and it makes for COMPELLING television! 

I agree with others who’ve commented on JMW stepping up her acting! You can tell she’s loving this storyline a lot more because IT SHOWS! 

Given that they’ve chosen to go the independent, empowered woman route with Steffy, I can’t WAIT to see what this means for Sally and her future. I’m hoping she’ll be more likely to want to give her a shot at designing. Maybe right her past wrongs when she took part in the whole Caroline is dying charade? 

This has definitely become appointment tv again! 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, smijca said:

I’m SO GLAD if that’s the case! LISTEN UP, writers: what you read on these boards is REALLY what the people want and it makes for COMPELLING television! 

This isn't the first time they've done this. That epic dressing down by Eric to Liam two years ago could've been written by any one of us.

On a tangent, I wonder how much input JMW had in making this happen, because I can't remember a time when she was so excited for any given storyline. Having been on the show for ten years, she's been on Show longer than anyone other than KKL and McCook...which is depressing, but means she's got some clout. If she used some of that, good for her.

• Love 5

I just hope that the horrible, despised bully Ridge doesn’t believe that he actually talked his baby girl out of marrying Bill. I cannot stand that character and that actor. How dare he tell his daughter that he “won’t ALLOW her “ to do anything at all? She’s not 5 years old. She’s been a grown bitch for years now and you don’t get to order her, Liam, Hope or Brooke to do ANY DAMN THING.  He should have died when he got thrown out of that helicopter. 

• Love 7

If I was Liam, I would squirt maple syrup in Ridges mouth and hold his nose until he choked for a while.  Ridge never blames himself or Stuffy for anything.  Now that Stuffy chose me, I bet that he's going to back off on Liam.  He was more worried about Bill's hands, mouth, and his dick being all over Stuffy than getting Stuffy back with Liam.  I bet Ridge will have his biggest erecting knowing Stuffy got the FC shares without marring Bill so they supposedly rule the empire  

Stuffy is going to raise Kelly the best.  Yah right, the best nannies, the best boarding school, and the best university where she lives on campus.  I don't think that Stuffy will stop lashing out or exacting revenge on people who she feels gets in her way.  In the long run she will be like Mrs. Havisham instilling her hateful views in Kelly every chance she gets. 

• Love 9

Yeah, Stef, if we're supposed to believe you're some kind of mother of the year, you shouldn't have said "I choose me" you should have said "I choose my daughter."  Sure, she did the after-school special "Kelly will be a strong woman" speech (great description, @Broken Ox!), but of course her initial thought is herself.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 9

So today was the "Liberation of Steffy." I'll also join the crowd that thought it came across as an after school special only I hope that this topic (young woman sold making a decision to marry her much much older former FIL) never has to be broached in that genre. Acting-wise, I thought JMW handled it as well as she could. It took me back to The Wizard of Oz, when Dorothy woke up from her dream. (By no means comparing JMW to Judy Garland, but it had that same vibe.) Could it have been better? Yes. But at least it was a start. If Steffy is the one to break the mold, so be it.

The next person to take a trip through the looking glass has to be Brooke.  The daily circular arguments between Sludge and her are working my last nerve. Why she allows that grimy oaf to talk to and about her daughter the way she does, baffles me completely. This time I would have told him he had 10 seconds to pack his bundle bag of wrinkled clothes, tie it to a pole and get the hell out of my house. Even KKL looks beaten down by the ongoing barrage of insults, demands and denials that he spouts. ENOUGH!

• Love 10

What the fuck did I just watch?  There was so much bullshit flying around on my tv, I almost gagged.

During St. Steffy's never-ending speech about how darn fabulous she is, I thought she was going to start singing this blast from the past.

It's a song about a regretful hooker so it's kind of appropriate.  Except Hauxdilox doesn't have any regrets.  In order to have regrets, you have to take responsibility and Hauxdilox has NEVER done that.

We all know how this is going to play out.  Everyone in LA is going to forget about the forest fires and turn their worshipful eyes towards the glowing light that is Stephanie Forrester Jr.  Every single character on this show is going to line up to sing the praise of this STRONG, BRAVE, INDEPENDENT WOMAN.  And not one single person is going to be allowed to mention that the creature they're worshiping is a nasty, hateful, slatternly bitch. 

Somebody in the writer's room slipped up because during Hauxdilox' 'Hymn to Myself', she let slip that the reason she ran to $Bill was that she was mad at Liam.  She wasn't 'broken'.  She hadn't 'given up on love'.  She was mad at Liam and once again chose the worst way to hurt him.  The last few days have been nothing more than an act.  She played $Bill like a ukulele.  This 'broken' woman had enough wits about her to swing by the office and get papers drawn up, probably by Carter, who has nothing else to do when he's waiting for the next wedding. 

I really hope the rest of the cast will get bonuses.  My heart broke for DD, having to stand there and listen to that never-ending crap.  It takes a good actress to sell that extra-stinky cheese that Hauxdilox served up and JMW isn't even an 'okay' actress. 

Like I said before, Bell is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.  A lot of people were on board with cold, robotic, vengeful Hauxdilox, teaming up with $Bill to wreak havoc on LA.  But now we're going to get scene after scene of better actors playing more interesting characters lining up to kiss Hauxdi's ass while JMW looks off into the middle distance.  No-one will be allowed to mention how Hauxdilox destroyed her own life (and the lives of others), by playing $Bill against his son, by destroying her brother's relationship with a woman he loved, for killing one cousin and almost killing another, FOR FUCKING HER FATHER-IN-LAW.  All of that will be forgotten. 

One person will remember though.  Justin will remember.  And I hope he finally snaps and tell $Bill the fucking truth about himself because that brother has been put through enough.

I can imagine that Hauxdilox is going to make a triumphal return to Forrester and proceed to throw her weight around.  Hopefully Carter will be so mad about all the work he did for nothing, he'll advise Liam and Hope to file a harassment/wrongful dismissal lawsuit on the grounds that Hauxdi is creating a toxic workplace for them.  With any luck Hope will take her settlement money and go into business with Sally.

And I'm praying that Brooke gets so sick of listening to that piece of shit she's married to gloat that she kicks him out of her house, then goes over to $Bill's house and fucks him rotten.  He'll be saying 'Hauxdilox who?' by daybreak.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 14

Why can't someone just punch Ridge in the throat?

Hope can miss me with all this barely sincere concern about Steffy. She just doesn't like looking like the sidepiece who "stole" another woman's man.

Bill has a photo of Liam sitting on his fireplace mantel. I thought he'd disinherited Liam. Perhaps an oversight by the set decorators?

Steffy Forrester, feminist icon. AYFKMWTS? Cash money, within a week she'll be trying to seduce Liam back into her clutches. And of course Ping-Pong Waffle Boy will let her.

It took me back to The Wizard of Oz, when Dorothy woke up from her dream.

Yep, I got that same vibe. Was disappointed when the flying monkeys didn't show up.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I just hope that the horrible, despised bully Ridge doesn’t believe that he actually talked his baby girl out of marrying Bill. I cannot stand that character and that actor. How dare he tell his daughter that he “won’t ALLOW her “ to do anything at all? She’s not 5 years old. She’s been a grown bitch for years now and you don’t get to order her, Liam, Hope or Brooke to do ANY DAMN THING.  He should have died when he got thrown out of that helicopter. 

I hope Liam's waffling, Ridge's badgering, and then Bill's summoning of Steffy was what finally lead to Steffy thinking, if not exactly saying, "Oh fuck all of you idiot pricks.  I am done with this."

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why can't someone just punch Ridge in the throat?

I volunteer for the job.

36 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Maybe Hauxdi was having one of Brooke's moments of "clarity and light."

Steffy needs to have had her own moment of reality because Brooke's never ever last.  If the writers have Steffy backtrack and put her back with Liam, that ruins everything.

• Love 4

They don't stick with anything on B&B.  I've drifted away so many times because the few times I've cared, they've dropped the ball.

Steffy is not a lead heroine and she's been a schleppy mess for one year.  They also can't make her nice - ever.  It's laughable.  She needs to get herself dressed and coiffed and start fighting with Brooke and Katie.  What else is there for her to do?  And let Granddad Eric step in already. I miss Eric.

Bill has to have a Plan B.  Like slipping her some knock out drops, dressing her in the wedding gown, taking photos and saying "What? You don't remember our beautiful and simple wedding ceremony?  Well, let's do it again right now so you'll remember.  

I've already threatened bodily harm if they write Our Little Girl.  She says Girl with a C sound, like Our Little Curl.  I need to throw something.  Bring back Nick!  My little Jackie Wagner cutie pie is why I went there.  Now suffering.  

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Steffy needs to have had her own moment of reality because Brooke's never ever last.  If the writers have Steffy backtrack and put her back with Liam, that ruins everything.

It's not 'reality' if she doesn't remember that the reason her life went to shit is because she rode her father-in-law.  Bareback. 

It's funny that Brooke is considered a villain in this mess.  It seems that Brooke isn't allowed to be in her own daughter's corner.  Ridge has been running around town, shouting down anyone who brings up the fact that his 'little girl' had consensual sex with her father in law.  Hope and Liam committed the cardinal sin of being two single people who got hot for each other and Ridge is screaming like it's the crime of the century.  He actually used the words 'it was cheap'.  If you google that phrase, the first thing you'd see is a picture of Ridge Forrester and his little girl.

I pray that Brooke does have a moment of clarity and realizes that the man she's wasted DECADES on is nothing more than a 'cheap' piece of shit.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Steffy Forrester, feminist icon. AYFKMWTS? Cash money, within a week she'll be trying to seduce Liam back into her clutches. And of course Ping-Pong Waffle Boy will let her.

In a world where women like the Kardashians are role-models to a lot of people, it's no surprise that a character like Hauxdilox is deemed eligible for a medal simply because she decided NOT to marry her father in law.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

We all know how this is going to play out.  Everyone in LA is going to forget about the forest fires and turn their worshipful eyes towards the glowing light that is Stephanie Forrester Jr.  Every single character on this show is going to line up to sing the praise of this STRONG, BRAVE, INDEPENDENT WOMAN.  And not one single person is going to be allowed to mention that the creature they're worshiping is a nasty, hateful, slatternly bitch. 

I can't believe this show has sunk so low that I'm missing the days when the show revolved around Brooke's Golden Cooter. Yes, seeing every relationship and character get ruined on her behalf was tiresome, but ya know, they allowed people to despise her for it. Even if the only person was Stephanie holding her feet to the fire as she rightfully did after she figured out the Breacon affair.* And as pissed as I was for TIIC trashing Brick beyond repair, Nick was allowed to call her out on her shit when she came around after he'd moved onto Taylor.

Who truly holds Steffy accountable? Certainly not her enabler parents. Thomas used to be all in on the scheme's she usually spearheaded against the Logans, but he's gone. The only person other than Hope who call her out for the loose booty ho she is was Aly who was two fries short of a combo, but she's the only person off the top of my head in the last five years to instill any fear into Steffy.**

It's the same exact problem I had with the last version of Hope once she was the only lead female, and her worst sin was being too far up her own ass. Her tasteless comments to Liam after Steffy lost Mini Eggo #1 aside,*** nothing she's ever said or done comes close to Steffy's literal bloodlust or active scheming to fuck up people's lives just for the fact that she could.

*Speaking of Steffy versus her namesake, Stephanie did have some sense of honor. She could've spilled the Breacon beans to Bridget to end her ill begotten marriage to Deacon or told Taylor, who would've gladly have done the honors herself, but she didn't. It was months after the divorce from Whip than anyone else found out and none learned it from her (except Taylor in 05 when she came back from the dead, which was truly when I got sick of Satanie, but....)

**And truly what a waste of Aly's energy there, playing guard dog for Liam's virtues when even he apparently has no standards himself. I'm glad she died before his Brass Monkey could ruin her, too.

***Which, who wants to take bets on how crass Steffy will be in case this little Mini Eggo pops the toaster early? Because while she Don't Need No Man(tm) anymore this week, Steffy can't help to rub salt in wounds.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

It's funny that Brooke is considered a villain in this mess.  It seems that Brooke isn't allowed to be in her own daughter's corner.

Brooke should be considered a non-issue in all this. So should Ridge.

I like that Brooke is being the supportive mother that we never got to see her be with Bridget or even Rick to a degree, but I hate that it's in service to encourage Hope to be with someone who doesn't treat her well at all. Which is still more than I can say for Ridge, who only gives a shit about his bruised ego and uses his daughter as the excuse he wanted to shit over Bill anyway.

In either event, the parents on this show are way too overly invested in their kids' lovelives. It was tiresome back when those two were barely out of high school, and I don't want to watch it repeat when they're damn near 30+.

• Love 6

The next face I want to see crack is Brooke's.  She's been a grade-A terrible mother to Hope during this whole mess.  But first I want her to get her heart's desire for her daughter.  I want Hope and Liam to end up together.  And I want Brooke to be characteristically smug about it in that kindergarten-teacher way of hers.  And then I want Liam to start sniffing around an independent, unattached Steffy again because, unlike original recipe waffle Ridge, Liam's "periods of monogamy" can be measured in months, not years.  (I think the idea that she'd rather be alone than with Liam is going to wound and intrigue him in ways he won't understand).  Ultimately, I want Brooke to live with the knowledge that she encouraged her daughter down this futile, painful path, pursuing a man-child who has never fully committed to anyone.

But before all that, I want Brooke to see Steffy in her "I-choose-me" glory.  I want her to realize that she could've chosen herself years ago instead of ping-ponging between men without a breath in between.  I want her to lament the choices she's made and the possibilities she forsook in her blind, immature desire for "love" and "destiny".  And  then I want her face to crack.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

It's not 'reality' if she doesn't remember that the reason her life went to shit is because she rode her father-in-law.  Bareback. 

It's funny that Brooke is considered a villain in this mess. 

Steffy has always said she had sex with Bill willingly.  The reason Steffy ended things with Liam is because Liam was back to waffling.  Liam was the one who decided to return to Steffy, and asked her to marry him.  Then he found out Hope was pregnant, and stayed living with Steffy while continuing to lead Hope on.  What Liam deserves is for Hope to ditch him to.

Brooke is a villain because she is encouraging Hope to pursue and dream for a future with a spineless flip flopping jackass like Liam.  If Brooke was a good mother, she would tell Hope to forget about Liam that Hope deserves better.

3 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Speaking of Steffy versus her namesake, Stephanie did have some sense of honor. She could've spilled the Breacon beans to Bridget to end her ill begotten marriage to Deacon or told Taylor, who would've gladly have done the honors herself, but she didn't. It was months after the divorce from Whip than anyone else found out and none learned it from her (except Taylor in 05 when she came back from the dead, which was truly when I got sick of Satanie, but....)

Stephanie genuinely loved Bridget, and did not want to see Bridget hurt.  Stephanie told both Brooke and Deacon they should take the truth to their graves.  How nice it would have been if Brooke had died instead of yakking to Deacon while Bridget found out the truth over the baby monitor.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

I want Brooke to see Steffy in her "I-choose-me" glory.

Which, knowing this show, will last about as long of Steffy & Bill's "engagement."

4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

If Brooke was a good mother, she would tell Hope to forget about Liam that Hope deserves better.

If that were me, I could practically hear my mother: "How can you think that little of yourself that you would wait around while he decides who he wants to be with?!?!"

• Love 8