Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Does anyone find it quite odd that the supposed "matriarch of the Forrester fambly" has spent more time trying to burnish her Spencer bona fides than she's spent in trying to reunite her sperm donor and grandfather?  I vaguely recall her "horror" and disappointment upon learning that dear old dad is a no-good cheat.  Now, it's as if that particular storyline arc has disappeared down a rabbit hole.

I also find it odd that Slouchy will go to his grave without knowing the real reason his parents aren't married right now or that papa was disowned.  All he can do is wax poetic about his parents' "chemistry," which the rest of us don't see.  But, for the sake of GarBridge, we're supposed to forget that papa was--and still is--a rolling stone with no fixed address and all that will be buried under the other pile of bullshit that we've been subjected to in recent weeks.

When was the last time Wyatt spoke to, much less shared a scene with his mother, who has since reconciled with her huzzzzbend?  Remember the staff meeting where Fridge announced that his father and stepmother were back together?  Or, was that lost in all of the "summer of Sheila" fuckery?  On that note, when will KB receive word that her avocado farm is enjoying a plentiful harvest so that she can get gone?

The lack of continuity on this show is unbelievable.  I've got to hand it to Brad Bell, who has managed to piss off virtually every fanbase and to prove once and for all that it's possible to fuck up a one-car funeral.  When will he get it through his thick skull that his little social experiment of elevating JMW to leading lady status has failed miserably?  Congratulations, Brad!  It must be nice knowing that no matter how incompetent and short-sighted you are and how many times you fuck up, you will always have a job.

• Love 14

Steffy, how do I loath thee, let me count the ways.  I got news for you Steffy Bill's ARSON out weighs Liam's BLACKMAIL.  Yes are both felonies, in California, but the severity, of the crime of arson, carries a stiffer penalty than the crime of blackmail. 
Steffy to Brooke telling her that you married him so you knew what you were in for. Steffy, sweetie hunny, you married Liam so you also knew what you where in for.  Brooke chose to ignore Bill's dark side and Steffy thought she could bring Liam to the dark side.  Steffy seeing Liam hugging Sally couldn't even raise an eyebrow. 

Is there something wrong with Wyatt turning down sex because of his preoccupation with Liam getting one over on him. Screw now sulk later is my motto. 

• Love 20

I thought I was being irrational in my dislike of the character of StuffedUppity and the acting ability of her portrayer.  I initially starting disliking JMW when Soap Opera Digest did a pictorial of what JMW has worn on the red carpet over the years.  She had this high-falutin' look about her that came across as  "I shouldn't be doing daytime television".  It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Kim Matula had what it took to move up in Hollywood.  I suspect Courtney Hope (Sally) won't last long on daytime.  Kim Matula & Courtney Hope can act; MJW cannot.

At the end of today's episode, StuffedUppity walks into Liam's office and sees Liam in an embrace with Sally.  I swear I could see StuffedUppity's hair extension clips standing on edge.

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 14

Between watching Bill and Steffy 'comfort' each other and the never-ending fuckathon going on between Wyatt and Katie, I'm going to have to start taking Gravol just to watch this fucking show. 

Could someone tell me exactly what Wyatt has to be mad about?  Between fucking his ex-stepmother and smarming around Spencer in a snit, he hasn't done a lick of work in AGES.  I can understand that Wyatt is feeling hurt and left out.  So why doesn't he get it from the horse's ass himself.  He knows where his father lives.  He needs to take all of that attitude to his old man.  Like it or not, Liam is his boss, so he needs to show a little respect.

Speaking of 'respect', if Sally has to endure one second of Fauxdiloks malignant disrespect, I hope she (meaning Sally) fucks Liam rotten.  That bitch is running around LA on her 'save the Spencer's tour'.  Every time a chunk of 'I'm all about FAMILY' bullshit dribbles from that hag's mouth, I think of her brother who was cruelly tricked into leaving the woman he loved to go back to that hateful condescending bitch with no fucking taste in clothes or men.  Sally made Thomas LIKEABLE.  He was horrible before he met her. Fauxdiloks might not have liked how Sally and Thomas got together but who the fuck is she to judge?  Isn't she married to the man who fished her worthless ass out of a bathtub, while he was very much in love with someone else? 

Somebody needs to sit Slouchy down and tell him that his father left his mother over a TEXT MESSAGE.  That's how much Ridge Forrester cared about keeping his family together.  Brooke might be hurt and angry about what $Bill did, but even as an arsonist, he's still a better choice for Brooke than Ridge Forrester.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Steffy, how do I loath thee, let me count the ways.  I got news for you Steffy Bill's ARSON out weighs Liam's BLACKMAIL.  Yes are both felonies, in California, but the severity, of the crime of arson, carries a stiffer penalty than the crime of blackmail. 
Steffy to Brooke telling her that you married him so you knew what you were in for. Steffy, sweetie hunny, you married Liam so you also knew what you where in for.  Brooke chose to ignore Bill's dark side and Steffy thought she could bring Liam to the dark side.  Steffy seeing Liam hugging Sally couldn't even raise an eyebrow. 

Bitch needs to sit her enhanced ass in a stadium full of seats.  Brooke should have reminded that trick that she knew what she was getting into when she married Lame.  You can kick a dog around but for so long before it turns on you, and it seems that Stuffy's poodle is biting back and she can't stand it.  Plus, she knew she was marrying a man who never considered her his first choice.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Screw now sulk later is my motto. 

That's fucking adorbs!

So what's up with Sally going around town foisting her little crayon drawings on unsuspecting CEO's? First she trotted some over to Puffy, and now she's got one for Liam. Hey Sally, Brooke's old place has a fridge, and we know that because SludgePen is always hanging out in front of it looking for scraps. (I'll bet he's over there right now.) Maybe Sally should also hand out a Spectra Fashions refrigerator magnet with her designs.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I thought I was being irrational in my dislike of the character of StuffedUppity and the acting ability of her portrayer.  I initially starting disliking JMW when Soap Opera Digest did a pictorial of what JMW has worn on the red carpet over the years.  She had this high-falutin' look about her that came across as  "I shouldn't be doing daytime television".  It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Kim Matula had what it took to move up in Hollywood.  I suspect Courtney Hope (Sally) won't last long on daytime.  Kim Matula & Courtney Hope can act; MJW cannot.

At the end of today's episode, StuffedUppity walks into Liam's office and sees Liam in an embrace with Sally.  I swear I could see StuffedUppity's hair extension clips standing on edge.

Commenting on the bolded part, of course she walked in right then. What got me was that she looks like she's going to blow a gasket about that, when just the day before, $Bill, whom she has a physical history with (I didn't see that, I was on a B&B break at the Still time, but I think they were physical, just no sex, right?) was caressing her face. I hug our pastor at church every Sunday, but if he caressed my face, I'd freak out. Or if I saw my husband caressing another woman's face, especially if they had a history, I'd be far more upset than if he was hugging a woman. I'm just ready for the breakup so we can see fun Liam with Sally again.

• Love 7

Ever apart from her own behavior with Bill, Steffy should damn well be worried when she sees Liam hugging another woman, because Liam. He's been a good boy this year, but a damsel in distress is to Waffles what chronic is to Snoop Dogg. I know Steffy knows this because she threw a fucking fit about it when he had the audacity to marry his girlfriend to save her from deportation after telling the Rat Haired Faux Dragon it was over between him and Ivy.

Can they be over for good now? Six blooming years of this off and on rubbish. Let Liam look like the fool he should feel like for throwing Ivy away and for letting his dick get in the way of his relationship with Hope.* And let Steffy go ride the Stallion she always wanted. It'll make up for the pony Ridge never bought her because he was too busy choosing Brooke over her. [/sarcam]

*In the beginning, at least. In my quest to confirm that episode count, I read a few posts from 2014 that reminded exactly why Lope never worked, despite how utterly horrid StuffUppity (hee!) is: both were little spoiled girls who had different yet equally horrid ways of shitting on the guy when he didn't jump to their beat.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

That episode was chock full of soapy goodness! I particularly liked the pacing and the way they varied the scenes and characters between segments.

So, Fauxdi is now a “relationship broker”? HA! As if! Is that why you were all up in your father-in-law’s face? Allowing him to pet you and compliment you? Exceptional you say Bill? Liam is lucky. Makes me wonder what you have been smoking or sniffing. I have tried real, real hard, and just cannot come up with all these things that Liam has put Steffy through.

Can I say how grossed out I was during those scenes? Grossed out and disgusted and disturbed. Bill’s wife, the woman he waited for, the woman who he says is the only woman for him, just walked out on him, but he is ready to get kissy face with his daughter-in-law? I don’t know how I feel about Bill anymore. They have taken a character that I enjoyed even though he is a complete asshole, and made him something I don’t recognize. I have always been able to separate the two Bill’s; Ugly $Bill and Brooke’s Bill, because DD is just so friggin awesome. But I can’t anymore. He has crossed some invisible line with me. He has gone from a BadAss Bully, to a criminal and a liar and someone who doesn’t cherish what is most precious in his life; his kids and his wife. No, now he seems to be cherishing the Plastic Princess.

My stomach hurts and I need to hurl.

Steffy, side eyeing Liam, and rolling her eyes at Liam, and leaving Liam in a huff was the stuff of dreams. Little Miss Puffed Pastry just doesn’t know how to act with a strong, confidant, decision making Liam. A Liam who will not back down and who will not give his dad an inch. Of course this alters the universe as Steffy knows it, and she is in a complete tailspin. Going to Brooke? Really girl? I am so glad Brooke was suspicious of you and your motives. And why the fuck do you care if Brooke goes back to Bill when all you want is to Ride The White Pony?

Sally is looking absolutely gorgeous these days, and I think I am on board for her and Liam. I really enjoy their dynamics. And of course, it will punch a hole in Steffy’s ozone layer and she will self combust with disbelief and anger. Just look at her reaction to that hug. Now, as an old married woman, I suspect I might get my nose bent out of joint too if my old man was hugging another Ginger. And a smokin hot Ginger at that. But when it comes to Steffy, I simply have no fucks to give. I say bring it.

I can sympathize with Wyatt. No, he doesn’t deserve the top spot, but he does deserve a believable explanation. Just like Brooke was all “you want to step down?” I get where Wyatt is coming from. None of it makes any sense. Knowing the truth may not help his wounds, but at least he will know that Bill didn’t make the choice.

Man, now that Katie has let go of the ingénue thing, girlfriend just can’t get enough of Wyatt’s dick.   

I am not only an old married woman, but an old working woman of nearly 50 years. As such, I wanted to go through my tv screen yesterday and smooch Liam's bruised and battered face. That is how an employer should treat loyal employees. 

Please Show, I have only one plea; NO BRIDGE! Actually, Brooke and no one sounds about right. Let my girl get her head on straight before shoving her into another romance. Or, you could just let her be on her own. 

SluttyFrozenFaceExtensions

That is hilarious!

20 hours ago, Nancypants said:

To her credit she did a bunch of blinking.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!! 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So, Fauxdi is now a “relationship broker”? HA! As if! Is that why you were all up in your father-in-law’s face? Allowing him to pet you and compliment you? Exceptional you say Bill? Liam is lucky. Makes me wonder what you have been smoking or sniffing. I have tried real, real hard, and just cannot come up with all these things that Liam has put Steffy through.

Can I say how grossed out I was during those scenes? Grossed out and disgusted and disturbed. Bill’s wife, the woman he waited for, the woman who he says is the only woman for him, just walked out on him, but he is ready to get kissy face with his daughter-in-law? I don’t know how I feel about Bill anymore. They have taken a character that I enjoyed even though he is a complete asshole, and made him something I don’t recognize. I have always been able to separate the two Bill’s; Ugly $Bill and Brooke’s Bill, because DD is just so friggin awesome. But I can’t anymore. He has crossed some invisible line with me. He has gone from a BadAss Bully, to a criminal and a liar and someone who doesn’t cherish what is most precious in his life; his kids and his wife. No, now he seems to be cherishing the Plastic Princess.

My stomach hurts and I need to hurl.

Didn't I tell y'all months ago that Super Slattern's theme song was I'm Every Woman?  The only thing missing is the music video and inevitable lawsuits from Chaka Khan and the estate of the late Whitney Houston.

It would be totally different if the pet du jour actually knew how to act!  The last few days have been an amazing showcase of KKL, DD and SC's talents.  As someone else noted, KKL and DD actually LOOKED and SOUNDED like a real life married couple.  SC shows what he can do when he is not attached to that albatross with the Elvira-looking weave, wig or weeds.  

What an utterly disappointing turn of events.  Are we supposed to surmise then that Brooke has been cast into the Katie role, while Super Slattern is now playing the Brooke role in Bill's life?  What complete and utter bullshit.  I don't think anyone here can honestly pretend that being married to and living with Bill for any length of time would be a bed of roses.  However, we have seen SO much emotional growth for a character, who walked through the door with so many negatives.  It was a long journey for me, but the writing for Brill over the last several years made Bill individually, and as a partner for Brooke, someone whom I could actually invest in.  The way I saw it, the Spencer clan desperately needed a matriarch and Brooke was it.  It could have easily been Karen, but JJ has not made a long-term commitment to B&B for years.  Now, we have Super Slattern  being forced into yet another role that simply doesn't work due to her relative youth and lack of gravitas.

Edited by MulletorHater
Stuffy hate has got me tripping
  • Love 8

JMW can't act her way out of a plastic face, but I do appreciate some of the writers' consistency with Steffy's personality. Much like when Ivy told Liam the truth about not needing to be married, she cannot begin to understand how Sally would try to turn down Liam's offer of the building. It would never occur to her that anyone isn't just as much of a vindictive selfish brat as she is. 

Liam with backbone is fairly enjoyable. And he makes a good point. What he does with his family's company is none of Steffy's business. She's got her own nepotism empire to run. 

• Love 12

Recap for Wed. 9/21/17:

@RuntheTable, I loved the pacing, too, today and would love to see more episodes like this.

At SP, Fauxdi has shown up to browbeat her husband some more about making amends with the father who punched his lights out. Or, in the case, punched his lights on as Liam has sure as hell woken up and then some lately.

Liam's face says it all:

20.09.2017+%25280%2529.png

This? Again?

20.09.2017+%25283%2529.png

Steffy is clearly thinking hard of what to say now. Or she's constipated.  You decide.

Liam makes it very clear he doesn't want to hear it anymore and tells her he has a meeting with Alison and Jarrett. In other words, get the fuck outa my office.

20.09.2017+%25284%2529.png

He walks away towards his chair while she just stands there and holds her purse. 

20.09.2017+%25285%2529.png

What? No canoodling? 

She continues to stand there and I'm sure the enormity that he finally stopped kissing her candied ass is hitting her hard. There is no kiss, no hug, not even a goodbye and I love it. Get gone, bitch!

20.09.2017+%25286%2529.png

She finally sashays out but not before turning to give him a pouty look that is completely lost on him.

20.09.2017+%25289%2529.png

He barely notices her closing the door, which is kind of awesome.

Alison and Jarrett arrive a few moments later and the first order of business is for Alison to pack up Sky and ship "her" to Bill's house.

20.09.2017+%252815%2529.png

20.09.2017+%252812%2529.png

It would be all kinds of fun to have a scene where Bill opens the package containing his precious.

Over at Katie's place, Wyatt is all paranoid about the gardeners seeing them together.

Wyatt: "The last thing I need right now is Dad finding out about us." That would be the piece de reisistance in my book.

Katie feigns interest as he prattles on about there being more involved than some power play between his father and brother.

He gives her a kiss, thanking her for keeping him calm and it's so odd typing "Katie" and "calm" in the same sentence.

Katie surmises they can find out what's really going on with Bill and I can't believe Gladys Kravitz hasn't taken a break from riding Wyatt's pony to shill for tea to spill.

Wyatt heads out after peeking through the blinds, determined to find out more.

Over at SF, Sally, looking gorgeous as usual, is eyeing blueprints and the progress thus far being made on her building.

She flashes back to the fire, then shakes it off, happy to see her crew enter the space that will be her new office.

Coco, Saul, Darlita (wearing an adorable hot pink tool belt), and Grams are excited to see the progress.

Sally-Coco-Shirley-Darlita-Saul-rebuild-

They assume Thomas is responsible but Sally reminds them that he's staying in New York with Carowhine.

Grams questions how Sally is able to afford the renovation and Sally is tight-lipped, smiling as she says she has a new business partner that's become very near and dear to her. Indeed.

We cut to Brooke who is back in her home and she's drinking water and pacing, deep in thought.

Brooke-pacing-water-BB-HW.jpg

She notices a text from Bill, telling her he won't stop texting her until she calls him, they can work this out, and he loves her. 

We cut to Bill who dials her number and then back to Brooke who sees his incoming call. Can I say how irritating it is that she doesn't have Bill's picture saved, particularly when we had to see Rumble's stupid face how many times when he was frantically calling her after she busted him with Quinn in Sydney??? Yes, I'm petty and picky that way.

Brooke ignores the call and there's a quick cut back to Bill who sighs.

Steffy shows up a few minutes later and what the fuck is this heifer doing here?

Brooke asks if Steffy knows what went down.

Steffy confirms it but calls Bill's punching Liam a "confrontation."

Brooke: "Confrontation??? Bill punched him right in the face!"

Steffy: "I don't condone any of it." Your cozying up to your father in law suggests otherwise.

Brooke is annoyed: "So why are you here, Steffy?"

Steffy tells her that Bill loves her and not to leave him.

She already did, try and keep up. How this is ANY of her business is beyond me.

Brooke looks as irritated as I feel right now and walks away, toward the fireplace and Steffy charges right after her.

Brooke-Steffy-stay-BB-HW.jpg

Steffy snots that she's just trying to keep the family together. This isn't for her to fix. It's all on Bill.

Brooke: "Bill committed a serious crime. Lives are ruined because of my husband and I wouldn't be surprised if there's more I don't even know-"

Steffy: "You're not gonna solve anything by leaving Bill." What do you care for their relationship? She treated Brooke like trash despite the fact that she helped raise her, Phoebe and Thomas. And I agree with those who question why, when she didn't care if Brooke reunited with Ridge or not, she suddenly cares now.

She ups the ante: "He's already handling so much. He's lost his son. He's lost his company. And now you?" And he brought all of that on HIMSELF. 

Brooke gives her AYFKM look, telling her: "I'm just a little surprised that you are defending Bill and not Liam." Uh huh...

Steffy: "I want to support my husband." She wants to support her husband???? "But Bill...he sees what Liam did as blackmail." A far, far less serious crime than arson.  She tells Brooke she can't disagree with Bill's assessment and Brooke cannot believe this shit.

Brooke says Liam feels as she does, that Bill is completely out of control and he probably has been more than I care to imagine."

Steffy: "You married him...you knew what you were in for?"

js2-earrings.gif

How DARE she?

And no, she did not know Bill was capable of this level of deceit and criminal activity.

Brooke: "Not this!" 

Steffy: "What? Because you don't love him anymore?" She could not be more wrong. I know this bitch falls out of love in about a nanosecond, but not Brooke.

Brooke wheels on her to school little pitiful excuse for a woman: "This has nothing to do with love. It's odd...but I thought you would be pushing for your father and me to get back together. "

Steffy, asking if that's a possibility, looks like she ate a bug hearing Brooke speak of a GarBridge reunion. Can't disagree with her there. 

Brooke sighs and turns away from her.

Steffy: "I guess if that's your decision...me...I'm fighting for my family." Someone muzzle this heifer. "Bill and Liam are on the verge of a war and I intend to prevent it." 

Brooke looks like she is going to snap and cut a bitch any moment now. I wish she would. 

Over at Bill's, Justin has arrived and fills him that Liam's meeting with Jarrett and Alison.

Bill shares that Brooke left him.

Justin is astonished that he confessed to her about the fire.

Bill doesn't want to talk about that, commenting that he underestimated Liam and predicting he'll run SP into the ground.

Justin-Bill-confer-living-room-BB-HW.jpg

He says he feels bad for Wyatt, who was his heir apparent (which does surprise me a little bit considering up until the past week or so, Liam has always seemed to be the favorite).

He reiterates his comment to Steffy that he'd give ten skyscrapers to get Brooke back, but realizes it might not be enough.

Later, he's alone and we have scenes of Brooke and Bill, thinking back over history, including their wedding. He looks sad and she is in tears as they both recall their recent fight.

Brill1.jpg.1740dd2ebaf0ded362d14ff4483d9d4c.jpg

Brill2.jpg.bf135304af2bbb3815363f8a0a5494b7.jpg

Brill3.jpg.402bced889d2dc654694d135958a6129.jpg

Dammit...I really believed these two were in it for the long-haul but now...I just don't know if there's any way of getting back to good.

Back at SP, Sally listens at Liam's door, who is meeting with some of his employees, and doling out some very cool things like 6 months' paid maternity leave and college stipends for his employees.

20.09.2017+%252819%2529.png

Sally is clearly delighted with what she hears. 

Liam 4 CEO 4ever!

Once the meeting is over, she enters, calling him "incredible." 

She has a gift for him - her first sketch since the fire (although what about the designs she emailed to Thomas?)

Liam is touched - and pleased - that she gave him one of her designs.

20.09.2017+%252820%2529.png

Enter Wyatt, who is immediately suspicious, asking "What's all this about?"

Sally covers, telling Wyatt she was just here to thank Liam for his as yet unpublished piece on SF for Eye on Fashion.

Wyatt snits that he intends to finds out what's really going on, then leaves (my money is not to get any work done but to head back to Katie's).

Sally, gushing just a little, but who can blame her: "Who are you? I've never met anyone like you. Just so generous...just because." He dismisses her talk of paying him back. 

Liam is almost blushing under her praise. It's adorable.

Sally: I really don't know how I can ever thank you. No sketch or money will truly ever be enough."

At the same time, they move into a hug as if it's the most natural thing in the world.

20.09.2017+%252822%2529.png

It's a sweet moment.

Made even sweeter by the fact that Fauxdiloks is right there in the doorway, witnessing the whole thing.

While ordinarily, if some smokin' hot redhead was hugging my man, I'd be channeling the Snooki gif I included earlier in my post (or at least be having Snooki thoughts), this chick has zero leg to stand on, what with her stroking Bill's chest and letting him pet her wig. I mean, that's pretty intimate, right there.

Also? Karma is a bitch!

20.09.2017+%252823%2529.png

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy: "You're not gonna solve anything by leaving Bill." What do you care for their relationship? She treated Brooke like trash despite the fact that she helped raise her, Phoebe and Thomas. And I agree with those who question why, when she didn't care if Brooke reunited with Ridge or not, she suddenly cares now.

This is just more of B&B's plot-driven, scattershot writing. Wasn't Steffy all but giddy over Brill a year ago because FC somehow benefited from the union?Then she was besties with Brooke when she and Sludge reunited. And now this garbage.

Meanwhile, she hasn't said boo to Eric about Ridge, nor Ridge about Thomas when they were on the outs over Caroline.

Steffy is B&B's Victor Newman, minus any pretense of caring about fambly and anything resembling a brain. And like Victor Newman (especially when Maria Bell was running things), Steffy is way too involved in way too many stories.

• Love 8

In the immortal words of Veronica Quaife, from "The Fly" "Be afraid be very afraid" spoken as Seth Brundle is morphing into a fly.  A fly usually sucks the life out of its pray but in Steffy's case, she will spew toxic Botox all over Sally if she doesn't comply with her wishes. Sally, being her resourceful, will have her trusty can, of raid, at hand.  I don't think Sally is the least bit intimidated by Steffy anymore.  Yes, Steffy just had to confront Sally because that is her purpose in life. Wash, rinse, repeat.  

How long before Liam recognizes that Justin is not on his side.  I'm wondering what Wyatt will do if Liam informs him about his father's transgressions.  

• Love 3

This whole thing is rather surreal.  I can't BELIEVE we are back here again!  Let me see if I've got this straight.  We haven't seen hair nor hide of Brooke and Sludge's trophy child for weeks.  Now, here he is yet again being trotted out just to spout the same regurgitated nonsense.  He's like one of those old talking Ken dolls (except Ken had more personality).  You pull his string, and he has only 2 or 3 patented phrases to repeat:

• Spencer got into your head
  • I knew I would get my fambly back!
  • You and dad have MAD chemistry and I know you love him!

Why the ADULTS around him don't tell that little fucker to butt out of grown folks business and stop indulging his fantasies is difficult for me to understand.  He grills Brooke incessantly about her marriage and babbles about the love she has for his dad.  Yet, not one word from dad about his fling.  Just go away, little boy--preferably in the middle of PCH.

And, I'm sorry, writers, but if you expect me to climb aboard the train to another GarBridge reunion just because Bill is a criminal, think again.  At this rate, La Spencer can do bad all by herself.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

How long before Liam recognizes that Justin is not on his side.  I'm wondering what Wyatt will do if Liam informs him about his father's transgressions.

I wonder if the writers know how they want Wyatt to side in this because they've been stalling his finding out for a little too long. No way Bill doesn't try to recruit Wyatt to his side as a spy on Liam with the promise of making him sole heir and leaving Liam with nothing if he helps him get back SP. 'Prove to me that you're a Spencer!' Bill would cajole and then we'd see if Wyatt drinks the Kool-Aid to be Bill's lickspittle pawn or if he makes up his own mind about the situation and picks the third option, ousting Liam and he and Katie take over for the greater good. Katie IS a lot of like Liam while Wyatt is a bit like Bill in business so they are the 'best' of both worlds.

The only reason why Wyatt knows nothing is because bad pacing/plotting. 

My dream is for Liam to one day turn on smug Justin and say 'Did you really think I learned nothing from my father and know EXACTLY what you've been up to?' Then have security escort his ass out of the building with a banker's box.

I cannot wait to see how Liam and Wyatt react to Steffy being their step-mother in about a year. Good times.

• Love 9

This whole thing puts me in mind of when Nick had Massimo escorted out of the building after turning his investors against him after that BS court case against Jackie. Man, that was good times!

But hey, at least Spectra and SP are getting real maternity leave and sick pay outta this coup d'etat.

Aw crap! Were my eyes deceiving me today or was Brooke drinking Slouchy's Koolaid? I noticed that wistful dreamy expression cross her face she Slouch point-blank stated that she was still in love with *Dad.* Also, did I hear correctly that RIDGE lives in Brooke's house? Why can't that cheap fuck get his own place? HE is the one Fauxdi needs to lecture on being a mooch. Hell, even Sheila has enough self-respect to live in a flea-bag hotel.

Why can't that snot-nosed brat pack up and head off to school? Is it wrong for me to wish he been offed in that car crash last summer? He serves absolutely no purpose on the show and damn straight, he has no need to stick his nose into adult business and FFS he's too old to be pushing "mommy and daddy" back together. He lives in LA where that is practically unheard of.

I wish that Sally would just haul off and slap the taste out of Steffy's mouth. Sally did not MOOCH or take handouts from either Thomas or Liam. They were business investments made by both men who see promise and potential in Sally. I'd knock her plastic ass into the next zip code. I loved Liam telling her to STFU of how he chose to run SP.

Now this:

Spoiler

Looks like tomorrow, Fauxdi is going to threaten Sally and Wyatt gets up in Liam's face for helping Sally. Sally who has "done so much to Steffy," ever since she came to L.A. Ruh, roh ... should Katie start getting nervous?

I was reading people's comments to the spoiler video posted on YT yesterday for today's episode. Somebody posted a link to a B&B comments form on the CBS site and she said she wrote in and complained about too much JMW!  (I'll see if I can find the link!)

• Love 11
57 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Also, did I hear correctly that RIDGE lives in Brooke's house?

The same house that Rick and Maya live in? At least, I thought he'd moved in there since that's where Nicole and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzende were watching Lizzie a few months ago.God help me if I'm sitting through another Ridge/Rick pissing contest over ANOTHER house neither one owns.

57 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Why can't that snot-nosed brat pack up and head off to school? Is it wrong for me to wish he been offed in that car crash last summer? He serves absolutely no purpose on the show and damn straight, he has no need to stick his nose into adult business and FFS he's too old to be pushing "mommy and daddy" back together. He lives in LA where that is practically unheard of.

Hope may have been the only teenager in recent memory who hasn't whined about seeing Brooke getting back with Ridge or Nick. Mostly because she was too far up her own ass to give a fuck.

But nothing will ever top the whinefest we got out of 40-somethings Thorne and Felicia with about five divorces and two out-of-wedlock children between them all but boohooing over Eric divorcing Stephanie for the ten millionth time.

If we needed RJ as a Bridge cheerleader, at least age the fucker up so that he could believably interact with the rest of the cast and give us some much needed eyecandy. I myself could have gone for him bonding with Liam and Liam realizing he can save hoes on the other team :) I would die laughing to see Steffy not only come in second to a man, but the brother of her biggest rival, no less! ??

Because no shit--and this is no diss on Clifton's acting--hes never managed to have any chemistry with *any* of his female love interests. Quinn was the *only* woman he's ever had heat with. Him and Ivy were nice because they were drama free, but nothing else really stood out about them. Same for him and Hope and that was even before Steffy was a factor.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Meanwhile.....I've had 6 miniature cinnamon and powdered sugar donuts and I'm bouncing off the walls.  Crazy-assed stories just rolling and rolling and rolling around in my head.  So I'll just put it out there:  Tasmanian Batshit Crazy Sheila needed money to pay her weekly rent at her flea bag flop house.  She was the arsonist hired by Justin's henchmen.  Just wait for that to come out...or not.  LOL!

6 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

This episode proves to me once again that Bill and Ridge are the OTP.

OTP = Old Toilet Paper?  Curiousity's about to kill this cat.

• Love 3

I really hope that Sally tells Fauxdi to get the fuck off her property.  It's time that someone stood up to Fauxdi and told her to fuck off and die.  Oh wait, Ally stood up to Fauxdi and got a tire-iron upside the head.  And Ivy stood up to her and almost got burned to a crisp.

It's beyond ironic that a woman who uses her pussy like an ATM would dare to insinuate that Sally was some sort of whore for accepting Liam's gift.  Liam is trying to make amends for his part in destroying Sally's life.  Not to mention trying to keep Sally sweet in case she ever finds out his father tried to kill her.

I think Liam is finally seeing the nasty piece of work he's married for what she truly is.  A selfish slattern who has never cared about anyone but herself and would step on anyone to get what SHE wants.  Steffy is only interested in 'family' when it fits into her fucked-up world view.  Let's not forget that Hope was her step-sister.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hope may have been the only teenager in recent memory who hasn't whined about seeing Brooke getting back with Ridge or Nick. Mostly because she was too far up her own ass to give a fuck.

But nothing will ever top the whinefest we got out of 40-somethings Thorne and Felicia with about five divorces and two out-of-wedlock children between them all but boohooing over Eric divorcing Stephanie for the ten millionth time.

If we needed RJ as a Bridge cheerleader, at least age the fucker up so that he could believably interact with the rest of the cast and give us some much needed eyecandy. I myself could have gone for him bonding with Liam and Liam realizing he can save hoes on the other team :) I would die laughing to see Steffy not only come in second to a man, but the brother of her biggest rival, no less! ??

One of the things that bugs me about Slouchy cheerleading GarBridge is the fact that he is not Brooke's son; he's actually Sludge's son.  How?

Because the little fucker is inconsistent with his whining and cheerleading.  I've always found it infuriating that it was always Brooke who came under scrutiny when she attempted to move on.  To my knowledge, Slouchy didn't say a mumbling word when dear old dad moved on with Aunt Katie.  I remember him being taken out of school one day ostensibly to have a play date with Will in the park, along with Sludge and Aunt Katie while the two of them read "pomes" and danced.  He was old enough to be hip to what was going on.  For all intents and purposes, Brooke was still engaged to Sludge at the time.  And, I would bet dollars to donuts that it was left to her to break the "bad news" to the trophy child that his parents weren't getting married after all.  What was the kid's reaction when Sludge started shacking up with Katie and they became engaged?  He had plenty to say about Brooke's sword ring but are we supposed to believe he had nothing to say about that silly red string Katie wore on her finger for weeks?

There sure as hell wasn't a reaction that I know of when Sludge then took up with Carowhine.  Sludge was allowed to move on to yet another of his brothers' wives with nary a peep of protest that I'm aware of.  I even vaguely remember Sludge grousing that he didn't give a damn what his kid thought when he decided to take up with Carowhine.  But, the moment Brooke attempts to make a life for herself away from Sludge, here come the world's tiniest violins as Slouchy starts up with his bullshit about how happy he "knows" Brooke was with his dad and how much she "missed" him.  How could he possibly know that when his ass was away at boarding school?  Granted he was still a baby when he, his mother and Hope found themselves unceremoniously having to leave the Forrester mansion when dear old dad remarried Taylor thanks to a faked heart attack.   That's your father, Slouchy--not this idealized hero you have built up in your mind.  Nor, was your childhood this idyllic upbringing that you keep talking about.  Your dad was in and out depending on what woman he wanted to be with and whose kids he wanted to raise in any given year.  And, shame on Brooke and other enablers for letting Slouchy continue to think otherwise.

Too bad Brooke isn't one of those mothers who takes the gloves off and disabuses her son of any notions that his dad is a stand-up guy.  I know several women who would have let loose by now in letting their kids know in no uncertain terms that their dads weren't shit.  Normally, I abhor that, but in this instance, it is warranted especially since all Slouchy cares about is his and his sperm donor's feelings, and not Brooke's.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 8

Steff has only herself to blame if she loses Waffles,  she should realize after Bullying him to keep the Thomas and Caroline secret, him finding out about his Fire Daddy would set his rescue senses into overdrive.  If she doesn't know him well enough to know  if she keeps "forbidding" him from helping Sally, she will be pushing him right at her, then the thing on her head has really taken over!

I hope i said that clearly, i'm a bit befuddled right now, just like Wyatt

• Love 12

Hot damn, SimplePleasures! I freakin' (TM) Brooke LOVE the idea of  Sheila being the Spectra arsonist! It would be a damned sight more interesting than the crap that's going on with her right now. Sheila would also be smart enough to buy a clue from "faulty wiring" and go in and rig up that overloaded outlet to blow. No dousing the joint with gasoline for that viper.

That is a KB/Sheila story I could get solidly behind. Otherwise, I've had enough of her mooning around gazing at that fugly rendering of her in the red dress and sniffing Eric's bathrobe.

If I were KB, I'd be pretty ticked to be brought back with all of that fanfare for much ado about nothing.

• Love 5

I just don't get the reasoning behind Liam hemming and hawing over not telling Wyatt about all the illegal and immoral things  that Bill has pulled.  Just get in the idiot's face and scream, "Daddy Dearest ordered the fire at Spectra.  He lied about Caroline's disease.  He may have tried to mount his precious building.  So, what do you feel about Daddy Fucknut now, brother dear?"

• Love 12

This may be my own headcanon...actually, I know it is since B&B refuses to fill in its own blanks when it needs to. But maybe Waffles thinks Chickenhead will side with Dad if he knows? It may be a stretch, but historically, Bill and Wyatt for all the other issues usually see eye-to-eye on business.

Still, though, that doesn't preclude Wyatt from going straight to the ass's mouth and asking Bill what the hell happen. But he's probably guilty about banging Katie. LOL.

• Love 5

I think Brad Bell and the writers think we have a collective intelligence of 0. Today's show was dropping such obvious hints right and left.

1.  Wyatt coming right out and asking Liam if he had a thing for Sally. Sally having giddy flashbacks about Liam handing her the deed to the building and them hugging.

2. Fauxdi putting Sally "on notice." Whatever that means ... Sally was openly mocking "Princess" and heifer was too stoopid to even realize that Sally was laughing in "Princess's" face.

3.  Fauxdi hopping on her broom and flying over to Sludge and browbeating him into pursuing Brooke again. For once, I was proud of Sludge as the most he'd commit to was that he'd "be there for Brooke" which I took to mean as a friend.  Steffy was shooting off her mouth and prematurely pronouncing Brill DEAD. I am glad that Ridge called her out (too) on why she was supporting Bill through all of this. When she replied with, "You're not going to like this ... " I was fully expecting her to confess that she was in love with Bill but all it was, was that Bill loves Brooke and will be relentless in reuniting with her. We'll see about that.

4. More pressuring of Brooke by Slouchy and Brooke listening raptly with that expression on her face that I hate where you can tell that she's actually contemplating Slouchy's whining white-washed bullshit rhetoric but yet a little deity is tugging on a limp yellow lock and screaming, "No! No! No!"

5. I didn't like that last scene at all. Brooke didn't have to say a word. Her eyes said it all. At first, I thought she was just toying with Bill and was going to take him back but unfortunately, he didn't know when to shut his mouth. I also thought her twisting that butt-ugly wedding ring around on her finger was another ploy to make him sweat. I think that all changed when he grabbed/yanked her hand and told her was to not remove her wedding ring. I didn't like the sound of that, his roughness or the hard look in his eyes.

JMW is such a rotten actress. All of her lines are delivered in the same harsh flat tone of voice. Her expression never waivers. I am trying hard to remember the last time I saw her smile. I "get" (Steffy's favorite pet phrase) that she's trying to portray Steffy as a balls-to-the-wall, take-no-prisoners hard-ass but FFS, can ya at least try?  Anybody can throw on some gel liner, a fugly wig and a black dress and recite lines. SMH.

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Wyatt coming right out and asking Liam if he had a thing for Sally. Sally having giddy flashbacks about Liam handing her the deed to the building and them hugging.

I'm convinced Wyatt only asked that so he could figure out of he wanted to make a play for Steffy or Sally. Heh. At the very least he's gonna run over to Spectra to talk to Sally about how Liam sucks in some way. That's his game, it's always his game. If Liam goes left, Wyatt goes right. If Liam is nice to a woman then he has the hots for her and Wyatt is going to try to undermine him.

What Wyatt needs to do is talk to his damn daddy already! This hounding Liam crap is old. I get why Liam isn't confiding to Wyatt because Wyatt only wants to be brotherly and let bygones be bygones when he's on top. At all other times, Wyatt is bitching and moaning about Liam getting all the cookies and trying to emotionally blackmail Bill into giving him more or have his momma do it for him or badger Liam about how he's unworthy when a) he doesn't really know Liam and b) Wyatt seemed to be doing just fine and dandy as a Fuller. Notice again, with Quinn MIA, Wyatt is floundering and can't even move on to plan B and talk to Bill! He's been sulking and beating his head against the wall expecting a different outcome from Liam other than 'nunya bidness '

I'll give the show and SC this- they haven't written Liam to have any overt romantic feelings for Sally. They're really letting the distance between Liam and Steffy happen due to his new aggressive fed up attitude and her obviously burgeoning reemerging feelings for Bill.

• Love 5

I also wish that Liam would just tell Wyatt why he's now CEO. I'm not sure why he won't unless that also makes him an accessory after the fact to the arson. This has become stupid. Steffy is as always, a bad actress with no emotion. And again! Brooke, your hair is so distracting from your beauty and acting. The style and color are just awful. Please, please, cut that mess, get a modern cut and color. Let your beauty shine!! This would signal that you've moved on from Bill and Ridge. You can become your own person with a new hairdo/cut, new clothes, an actual job, throwing all of those mooching kids out of your house and putting a smile on your face. You can do it,, Brooke. We believe in you!

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'll give the show and SC this- they haven't written Liam to have any overt romantic feelings for Sally. They're really letting the distance between Liam and Steffy happen due to his new aggressive fed up attitude and her obviously burgeoning reemerging feelings for Bill.

And what a refreshing change from having them just run to the nearest available body two seconds later. It was telling that Steffy assumed he'd run away with Ivy when she went to Sydney, nor that Liam questioned seeing her and Wyatt in bed together (which would be a great time for that to resurface to his newly awakened brain cells btw, CBS spies who are reading this!). Waffles seemed pretty done with her back then until Captive Cabin.

But it just dawned on me that this is the first period since the day Liam rescued that slattern out of the tub that they've had time to develop any kind of true dynamic to speak of--even one where Liam is less of a waffle and more of a accessory to Steffy. They've been officially back together since November with no breaks, so in theory that's time enough for someone to develop some kind of attachment to them.

But damn Wyatt, you have a woman where your only competition is her inability to butt outta other people's business. For any other character I'd say to run, but that's a huge leg up from being Liam's leftovers. Again. No need to scope out his interest and invite trouble. At least, I hope Wyatt will lose out to the Thomas recast.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

That's right. I also thought that when Wyatt questioned Liam about being interested in Sally that he was scoping out an opening to wedge into for when Steam implodes. (As was Steffy demanding that Ridge declare is intentions with Brooke on the spot.) Especially the way Wyatt was ripping Sally for "all the has put Steffy through." PUH-leeze.  So Princess got some mascarpone smeared on her FC dress. That's whatcha get for wearing ALL BLACK, all the time, bitch!!!

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 7

Compared to what Steffy has pulled on literally every female in the last five years, getting smashed with some cake is a drop in the damn bucket. And FC doesn't seem to be any worse off for Sally's design theft, so....um...

Yeah. ಠ_ಠ

• Love 5

Come on, Wyatt!  Really?  Sally tormented that slag you were married to?  Why does everyone always have to be so "extra?"  

Call me crazy, Wyatt, but I would think that Lame being kidnapped and repeatedly RAPED by your crazy eyes mama is the text book definition of torment or torture.  Not your ex having some cake hurled at her, messing up her black dress and those pelts on her head.

I realize that TPTB want us to forget Quinn's crimes against Lame because she's been washed clean or some such bullshit, but why must they continually insult our intelligence?  And, WHY do they persist in acting as if Stuffy is some kind of victim?  Let's see, in the last 72 hours we learned that Lame put her through a lot although we would need a magnifying glass to figure out what that was.  Now, we're learning that the poor, pitiful creature has been tormented by another woman.  Never mind the fact that this bitch hops on her broom at any given time of the day to threaten, demean and harass Sally just for breathing.  

Can that bitch just fucking DIE already?  Or, am I reaching for the stars?

• Love 10

The only thing Lame has put Stuffy through is his constant waffling between her and Hope.

Oh, wait. Stuffy was the one who was not only pissed that Bill dropped her like a hot potato but that she found an opening in which she could torment a Logan. And them, several years later, she breezed into town and steamrolled her decidedly pureblood Forrester cousin for Lame because reasons. 

Lame is shit for all of that, but Stuffy was the pig who jumped into the manure time and time again.

4 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Can that bitch just fucking DIE already?  Or, am I reaching for the stars?

Phoebe's death means we're stuck with her till the end of time. It goes without saying, but Phoebe's death was a waste. Not just because she and Steffy had literally two scenes together as adults, but she need not have died defending Steffy's non-existent virtue.

• Love 5

Plus Phoebe actually had a talent. That girl could really sing! Steffy? What exactly is her talent? She's never "at work" nowadays although I never knew what she did anyway and apparently FC doesn't miss her a bit. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Plus Phoebe actually had a talent. That girl could really sing! Steffy? What exactly is her talent? She's never "at work" nowadays although I never knew what she did anyway and apparently FC doesn't miss her a bit. 

The actress auditiontioned for the  Les Mis movie as well. I saw her aidition tape for Cosette. I was so happy to see her in Into the Woods. I only wish they'd kept more of the original Rapunzel storyline so Mauzy could have shown off her range.

5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

The only thing Lame has put Stuffy through is his constant waffling between her and Hope.

Oh, wait. Stuffy was the one who was not only pissed that Bill dropped her like a hot potato but that she found an opening in which she could torment a Logan. And them, several years later, she breezed into town and steamrolled her decidedly pureblood Forrester cousin for Lame because reasons. 

Lame is shit for all of that, but Stuffy was the pig who jumped into the manure time and time again.

Phoebe's death means we're stuck with her till the end of time. It goes without saying, but Phoebe's death was a waste. Not just because she and Steffy had literally two scenes together as adults, but she need not have died defending Steffy's non-existent virtue.

I was not watching then.  Did Steffy really want a relationship with $Bill?

Yes, she did. It was she had the major hots for him as well as trying to leverage his lust for her into a takeover of FC from him. She's show up at his office in the cliched skimpy lingerie under a trench coat and the whole nine yards. She also used to stalk Bill when he and Katie lived at the beach house. She had a habit of waiting until Katie left in a fit of rage then moved in on a vulnerable (and usually buzzed) Bill.

Taylor was aware of what was going on and actively tried to discourage her daughter of pursuing a married man. Steffy's argument was, "I get Bill." (A pet phrase that continues today as her justification for relationships with men.) It sounded so juvenile was so hilarious back then because JMW was so much younger and even though the age difference hasn't changed, it just made the whole scene even more "wrong." (This was also before she started tinkering around with her face and cosmetic surgery.) We used to joke about what Steffy and Bill would talk about in front of the fire at home (talking, right?!) or having her along on an important business dinner. "I get that you need to please the shareholders ... " while solemnly nodding.

The culmination was when one day Bill was over at Taylor's house and he and Steffy were in Steffy's childhood bedroom (that she probably had to share with Phoebe given the lack of BRs in the Belair MANSIONS) and rolling around on the top of the bed when Taylor walked in on them and threw Bill out.

• Love 4

In Bell LA The Sky is Crying due to Shattered Dreams, lover’s going their Separate Ways, and a landscape littered with Broken Promises.

Brooke learned that Bill ordered the Fire Down Below, and decided it was Time For Me To Fly and was Homeward Bound. But first she went Downtown and saw Ridge, who said Baby Hold Onto me, and professed I’ll Be Your Shelter to a Dazed and Confused Brooke.

Meanwhile, Miss Me Myself And I, Steffy Forrester Spencer, decided to Ride Like the Wind over to her daddy in-laws place to begin her Symphony of Destruction. Her first move was to Shout At The Devil for Kung Fu Fighting and his need to Wanna Be Startin’ Somthin’.  But her anger quickly turned into Sympathy For The Devil because Bill was a Basket Case. Bill looks at Steffy and says “She’s Gone, Brooke has left me”, he continues with “It’s a real Family Affair now, I’ve lost my wife, my son and my business”. They commiserate over Liam Breaking The Law by blackmailing Bill, and Steffy tells Bill “I Feel For You, so don’t worry, You’ve Got A Friend in me and I’ll Be There For You”. And, in a truly Things That Make You Go Hmmm……..moment, Bill stares at Steffy, as he pets her head and says “You Are Some Kind Of Wonderful Steffy”. Gazing at her he continues “It Ain’t What You Do It’s The Way That You Do It, you just have that Magic Touch. Liam is a Lucky Man; woman like you are Precious And Few”. Steffy stares at Bill, clearly telegraphing that My Eye’s Adored You, and you can see she is Feelin’ Satisfied. For many uneasy seconds, I feared we were about to witness Thunder Kiss ‘65.

Over at SP’s, Liam is giving Sally Something For Nothing, as he gifts her the Spectra property. Sally is Flying High Again and says “Oh Liam, I Have Been Livin’ On A Prayer since the fire, and today The Worst That Could Happen did happen, when Thomas decided to Call Me and Turn Me Loose over the Telephone Line. And now, just like that, Abracadabra! And I have a Brand New Key and I am back in the Driver’s Seat.” Liam tells Sally he is a Simple Kind Of Man, and giving her the building was The Right Thing To Do. Sally is overwhelmed with Pride And Joy and says “I have spent so many Seasons In The Abyss, I promise you Liam, I will Fight The Good Fight, we will be Workin’ Day And Night to become Shooting Stars and to not let you down”.

The next day Bill goes to FC’s in search of his missing wife, but She’s Not There. However Ridge is, looking like he has been sipping the Sweet Cherry Wine, and is clearly Trippin’ On A Hole In A Paper Heart now that Brooke has left Bill. Conversely, Bill looked like A Street Fighting Man, giving Ridge The Looks That Kill, and daring Ridge by saying “Come on Dressmaker and Make A Move On Me”. Ridge, looking more and more like the cat who ate the Canary smiles charmingly up at Bill and says “Ah Spencer, You Got Lucky in the past with Brooke, but you really are California Dreamin’ if you think it is gonna be that easy this time” Ridge picks up his pencil and twirls it around as he continues, “No Billy, you’ve become a real Love Removal Machine to Brooke, and you think you are such a Smooth Operator. But you screwed up; you didn’t Treat Her Like A Lady, and now she is only your Imaginary Lover, not your wife.” Bill gives Ridge The Eye Of The Tiger before saying “Yeah, I might me a daydreamer, but at least I haven’t been Grazing In The Grass, or out there sniffing the Smoke On The Water; you’ve had your Shot In The Dark with Brooke many, many times, and it is always The Same Old Song And Dance with you. Well, School’s Out my friend, and there will be no more Wasted Words between me and my wife.” Ridge smiles brightly as he continues to twirl his pencil; leaning back, he shakes his head sadly “Ahhhh Billy Boy, you just aren’t seeing the Moving Pictures. You have been Shot Down In Flames (tee hee! See what I did there?) by Brooke; you are Bad Medicine to her now and she doesn’t want to hear No More Words from you. In fact Billy’, Ridge’s smile stretches from ear to ear now, ‘the truth is, She’d Rather Be With Me.”

Later, Brooke is still a Ball Of Confusion, as she sheds 96 Tears and wanders Here There And Everywhere around her mansion. She feels like the Fool On The Hill for being kept In The Dark about Bill’s activities. RJ comes in, and it is a Mother And Child Reunion, with RJ telling Brooke she has been living The Grand Illusion and starts his shit about fambly saying “I Know Papa Was A Rollin Stone, but you have to stop Draggin The Line mom. You and dad are like a Magnet And Steel, and should be enjoying A Stoned Soul Picnic.” Then, after getting Questions 67 & 68 from RJ, Brooke tells him that she is at a Crossroads, but what goes on Behind Closed Doors is none of his business. Then Bill arrives, telling Brooke We Can Work It Out, and “I got in Over My Head, and started seeing Sky as some Sex Type Thing. It was all about Power And Greed; I Just Can’t Get Enough”. Bill pleads with Brooke saying “Please Brooke, Don’t Leave Me This Way, you know You’re The Only Woman for me. Look, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden Brooke, but right about now I am Sick Of Myself because You’re The Best Thing that ever happened to me. One Way Or Another I am going to give you a Reason To Believe in my Message Of Love.” Brooke sighs, saying “You Spin Me Right Round Bill; I mean, We’ve Only Just Begun, and I don’t know if we can ever be The Way We Were.” Growing frustrated Bill cuts in “Maybe I had Too Much Time On My Hands; Sky became like Kryptonite, and I just had to Bust A Move.” Bill continued “But I Saw The Light Brooke, and I wish I could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, but I can’t, all I can do is try to stand on Higher Ground.” Brook just gazes at Bill as she twists her wedding ring around on her finger, her look saying I Won’t Get Fooled Again. Panicking, Bill says “Don’t take that Wedding Ring off” and grabs Brooke’s hands.

Wyatt and Justin discover Liam’s Dirty Work with Sally, leaving Wyatt feeling life is Over, Under, Sideways, Down, and has him wanting to Break Stuff he is so mad. He storms into Liam’s office and says “You’re No Good Bro! I cannot believe you gifted a $50 million dollar building to that Around The Way Girl!” Liam stands up, clearly upset, and says “Look Bro, don’t come in here Selling The Drama ok? This Used To Be My Playground, but it is my life now, I am CEO of SP’s, so get used to it or Beat It.” Wyatt, mouth agape, just stares at Liam as if he has Brain Damage and says “What the hell Bro? I know She Sells Sanctuary, but are you working some kind of Love On A Two Way Street? I think you are developing some kind of Jungle Love for Sally while you are married to Steffy. And have you considered that Hell Is For Children when his kids cross $Bill Spencer? Have you given one thought to his reaction when he gets hold of this Cherry Bomb?” Liam throws his hands up in despair and says “It’s 25 Or 6 To 4 Wyatt! I know dad is gonna be acting like The Cowboys From Hell and we will go Round And Round, but he will just have to Take It On The Run, because I am in charge now.”

Sally does her Soulful Strut into Liam’s office and says “You Really Got Me with that gift.” Smiling brightly Sally continues “You Showed Me that it wasn’t Just My Imagination; you really are a Cinderella Man”. She goes on to say “Because Of You I am now a Daydream Believer, and I want you to have this”. Sally hands Liam The Sweetest Gift; her first sketch as the official owner of the Spectra property. Liam smiles sheepishly and says “Sally, you can Hold Your Head High; you have a lot to offer so please, follow your Street Of Dreams and Please Go All The Way.” Sally says “I can’t believe this Twist Of Fate, the last time I was in this office Bill was Helen Wheels about not giving me One More Night at Spectra, and now I own it”. Impulsively, Sally hugs Liam, not realizing The Bitch Is Back, and that Steffy is Angry Again as she watches What’s Goin’ On from the doorway.

After Sally leaves Steffy enters with her Backfield In Motion; looking like It’s The End Of The World, and starts in on Liam about the hug. Eventually, and to the strains of He Stopped Loving Her Today, Liam says “Steffy, You’ve Made Me So Very Happy, but I’m Looking Through You right now. It’s been a really Cruel Summer for Sally; she needed a Midnight Rider, and well, I’m it.” He goes on to tell her about gifting the Spectra building to Sally. Steffy is stunned, and is wondering Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? Struggling for control Steffy says “This is a real Space Oddity Liam; look, I know Sally is a Sweet Talkin’ Woman, but she is also a Candle In The Wind who brings Stormy Weather.” Liam tells Steffy Sally is going to pay him back, and Steffy tells him he is a Fool For The City. Liam says “Steffy, I Want To Thank You For Letting Me Be Myself Again; this wasn’t a Rip Off, it was what I wanted.” Steffy appears to be having a Psychotic Reaction, and just stares at Liam, who waves at his wife and says “Hello It’s Me. The same guy you married, but I Saw The Light Steffy, and I have to step out Into The Great Wide Open and start righting my father’s wrongs, and that starts with Sally.”

A little later Steffy shows up at Spectra, and is clearly no longer Beating Around The Bush as she says “You’ve used your last Lucky Star Sally. You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’ if you think you are going to take my husband for a Slow Ride.” Steffy blinks at Sally and continues “I know what you do Sally, coming over to see Liam and giving his ego The Stroke, acting all Miss Apples, Peaches, Pumkin Pie, but I know better. I know you were Born To Be Wild, you’re a Spectra.” Steffy pauses and Comes A Little Closer for effect “You need to understand that I’m Every Woman, a real shit Brick House, and I have Liam firmly Under My Thumb.” Steffy raises her left hand and points at her wedding ring “This Diamond Ring says Liam Belongs To Me, and I will not let you pull any of your Ace Of Spades bullshit games on him” Steffy leans back a little and places her hand on her hip “Actually though, I am not at all surprised that you would Take The Money And Run, but you are seriously talking to your own Personal Jesus if you think Liam has any loyalty to you.” Sally smiles, and looks like she wants to Smack My Bitch Up, but instead says “I always knew you had a real Heart Of Glass Princess, it was Only In My Dreams I saw you as a potential friend’ Sally leans over her desk a bit and continues “You came here to make me Cry Like A Baby, but you see Steffy, I am Used To Bad News, but Liam has restored my Dreams by being a Magic Man. Now, if that makes you want to Jump Around, and go all Locomotive Breath on me I’m sorry, but Liam is the one who said You’ve Got A Friend.” Steffy shakes her head in disbelief and says “I feel bad for what happened to Spectra, but I can’t support my husband in this. You just make it so Easy To Be Hard. Am I Evil? No, I just know Gypsy’s Tramps And Thieves when I see them.”

And the story continues.........

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, grisgris said:

Yes, she did. It was she had the major hots for him as well as trying to leverage his lust for her into a takeover of FC from him. She's show up at his office in the cliched skimpy lingerie under a trench coat and the whole nine yards. She also used to stalk Bill when he and Katie lived at the beach house. She had a habit of waiting until Katie left in a fit of rage then moved in on a vulnerable (and usually buzzed) Bill.

Taylor was aware of what was going on and actively tried to discourage her daughter of pursuing a married man. Steffy's argument was, "I get Bill." (A pet phrase that continues today as her justification for relationships with men.) It sounded so juvenile was so hilarious back then because JMW was so much younger and even though the age difference hasn't changed, it just made the whole scene even more "wrong." (This was also before she started tinkering around with her face and cosmetic surgery.) We used to joke about what Steffy and Bill would talk about in front of the fire at home (talking, right?!) or having her along on an important business dinner. "I get that you need to please the shareholders ... " while solemnly nodding.

The culmination was when one day Bill was over at Taylor's house and he and Steffy were in Steffy's childhood bedroom (that she probably had to share with Phoebe given the lack of BRs in the Belair MANSIONS) and rolling around on the top of the bed when Taylor walked in on them and threw Bill out.

Oh, and here's another fun tidbit:

I came across an episode that was some time after Lame saved Stuffy but before their first wedding where BILL of all people warned him Stuffy being on the rebound and brought up the possibility of him being used.

I'm not sure how TIIC went from that to him being Fauxdi's biggest cheerleader against a girl whose only crime was not being easy. :/

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2