Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 4/24/2017 at 11:09 AM, CountryGirl said:

Katie pulls a face.

LOL, @Countrygirl. You can just go ahead and add that line to every scene you write up about her. Heck, go ahead and add it to everything you write, since even when she's not in the scene we know she's doing just that anyway.

• Love 6
On 4/24/2017 at 4:28 PM, KLovestoShop said:

We could get old Quinn back and she could design a piece of jewelry that has some kind of slow acting poison or a mind altering substance and have Katie wear it. 

Our Sheila already did that to our Lauren over on Y&R.

• Love 1

I really enjoyed all of the $Bill scenes this past week. When DD gets meaty scenes I like to imagine him as Brad Carlton acting like that funny character $Bill. I hope that's not too twisted, but I adore DD and miss Brad.

• Love 7

The way Y&R has become, I'm glad DD was let go when he was. I can't imagine what kind of stupid bullshir stories he'd have been apart of...probably would ve played spoiler to Shadam or get bitched at by Victor or some Pratt storuline that wouldve made that Nazi hunter nonsense look like Oscar-winning material in comparison.

• Love 5

Recap for Thurs. 4/27/17:

At FC, a visibly-shaken Coco tells RJ she wants to make things right but she's not sure she can do this. 

RJ is adamant that Sally committed a crime and that if he were in Coco's shoes, he'd tell the truth. Easy for you to say, you slouchey little putz.

Coco thinks she'll be responsible for destroying Sally's life if she signs an affidavit.

RJ-Coco-pressure-BB-CD-300x175.jpg

RJ, oh-so-noble, tells her he'll support her no matter what but if she does it, he'll ensure she gets her job back AND they'll be together. Don't fall for his crap, Coco. He doesn't have the authority and it's pretty clear that once Coco signs that affidavit, the Forresters will have no further use of her. As for a relationship with RJ, they've known each other a few weeks. He is not worth sacrificing her relationship with her sister.

RJ: "I want to see you every day. I want you to be here. And there's no reason you shouldn't be. Why should you be punished for your family's crimes? You're innocent, Coco. They took advantage of you. That's not fair." And he's not wrong about that but I don't appreciate the pressure he's putting on her.

Coco: "You're right, it's not. It's not, and what Grams and Sally did was wrong. But what your family's asking me to do...RJ, I don't know if I'd be able to live with myself. Because Sally's not a terrible person. She looked out for me my whole life. And then she makes one bad mistake, one horrible mistake.."

She starts to dissolve into tears and RJ hugs her, telling her it will be okay.

Coco reminds RJ that she can't change who she is or where she came from. She's a Spectra and always will be.

RJ tells her he doesn't want her to change and that she shouldn't do anything she's not comfortable with. He also tells her that whatever happens, they'll go through it together. That remains to be seen.

Someone's in the kitchen with Bro-ooke...someone's in the kitchen that I kno-ooo-ow. And loathe. Don't you have a home of your own, Rumple?

Brooke is questioning him about putting Sally in prison for 15 years vs filing a civil suit, calling prison "pretty extreme."

Ridge-Brooke-kitchen-talk-BB-HW-300x175.

Ridge's attention turns to the real reason he stopped by, to apply some more pressure to her to end things with Bill. 

He notices she's still wearing her engagement ring. Um, yeah, she is, asshole. Because she IS going to marry Bill.

Ridge: "Has RJ seen it?"

Brooke: "No."

Ridge: "Well, he's gonna have to find out eventually that you're engaged, so..." So, what? 

Brooke: "He has his own life now. I'm sure he'll understand." Exactly.

Ridge: "Spencer? Really?" Yes, really.

Brooke: "Yeah. It's about love and respect. I deserve to be treated better, to be honored." Honored...something you never were and never will be with Ridge.

Ridge: "You do. You're right. I messed up." Messed up is like when a kid spills a glass of juice. 

Brooke: "I am through playing these games, Ridge, but you're not. I need a man who will be loyal to me."

Ridge: "And that man is Bill Spencer?"

Brooke, in a word, "Yes."

She changes the subject to talk about Katie working at FC with Quinn and she wonders why Eric isn't more suspicious. Love is blind, I guess. 

Brooke: "Look, don't get me wrong. I'm excited for Katie. I think this is a wonderful opportunity for her and for the company. I'm just not sure how I feel about everything else."

Ridge: "I appreciate you not saying anything to my father."

Brooke: "Tell me I made the right decision." I'm not going to tell you that because I don't think it was the right decision. 

Ridge: "You did. There's no reason to hurt him." He's already been hurt, you idiot!

Brooke: "I want to believe what you and Quinn said, that nothing further will happen between the two of you."

Ridge: "Definitely not." I don't believe you. They are going to kiss - or more - again and soon. It's just a matter of time.

Brooke: "I hope you mean that. That's the only reason why I'm not saying anything. And as crazy as this sounds, I really think that Quinn loves your father, that she's good for him."

Ridge: "She is, and she makes him happy. He's happier than he's ever been, and it's because of Quinn. And I was reckless and foolish, and it's over." So you keep saying.

Over at SP, Wyatt and Bill are discussing Ridge.

Wyatt, teasingly gestures toward his phallic tower model, "Oh, your girlfriend here's looking a little neglected. You haven't forgotten about her, have you?"

Bill: "Oh, never. One day she will be mine."

Wyatt: "Yeah, well, don't forget about the other woman you're engaged to."

Bill: "Oh, don't worry. Brooke's got me all to herself, my full attention for the rest of her life."

Wyatt: "Lucky girl." Yes, she is.

Bill: "She deserves a man that's gonna give her 110%, not jerk her around like that Forrester bozo."

Wyatt sighs in response.

Bill: "I still want to know what he did."

Wyatt: "You're not gonna let this go, are you, Dad?" Why should he?

Bill: "Well, think about it, Wyatt! I mean, whatever happened had to be pretty significant for Brooke to call off the wedding the day before. I mean, it's got to be something bad." Oh, it's very, very bad.

Wyatt: "Something happened."

Bill: "Yeah, you bet something happened. I want to find out what the hell it is. You know, I might have to change my nickname from d$ Bill to The Great Spencerini because I predicted that that boneheaded clod would trip over his own feet." And trip he did.

Wyatt: "I know you're literally salivating over this, but if Brooke told you to leave it alone, it's probably for a good reason, Dad."

Bill: "Yeah, she doesn't want me to knock him out."

Wyatt: "There is that, and they share a kid together. Maybe this is to protect RJ."

Bill: "Come on, Wyatt. I mean, I'm not gonna slap whatever it is all over the cover of my magazines and internet sites! I know how to be discreet."

Wyatt, not buying it: "Ha! Since when?"

Bill: "Since... since right now, all right? I'm not gonna run with it."

Wyatt, sarcastic: "Okay."

Bill: "For the moment."

Wyatt: "There he is." The real $ Bill.

Bill: "What? Listen, I would be crazy not to use something like this. I mean, whatever it is that Ridge pulled could be very useful." Yes, but to be careful not to take things too far. Brooke won't like it.

Wyatt questions if something happened with Ridge and Caroline and Bill tells him that he's already talked to his niece and she hasn't talked to Ridge in months. So much for her being the love of his life.

Bill is convinced there's another woman and Wyatt runs down the list of possible candidates, ending with Quinn.

Bill: "Quinn. No. They hate each other." And you hated her, too, but that didn't stop you from sleeping with her.

He reasons that whatever what wrong happened in Sydney and quickly dismisses it being Ivy or Katie.

Wyatt thinks maybe it was Katie.

Bill: "Oh, no! Come on!"

Wyatt: "She was involved with Ridge, you know, at some point."

Bill: "They read poetry in the park, and he put a little red string on her finger. I hardly call that 'involved.'" Hilarious! "And, besides that, Brooke and Katie are in a really good place now. Katie would never do anything to jeopardize that." 

Wyatt thinks maybe it was a fan of Ridge's.

Bill is all but rolling his eyes. "The guy makes dresses. What do you mean, a fan?"

Wyatt tosses out ideas about someone at the hotel, but ultimately concludes it's probably best to let it go.

Bill isn't letting it go.

Wyatt: "Oh, you're obsessed about this. All that matters is that Brooke didn't marry Ridge. And for some inexplicable reason, she agreed to marry you, and that is a good thing. You have a chance now, to get your life the way you want it. That's what important, right?" I would agree with Wyatt that this is where Bill's focus needs to be. While I would dearly love to see Ridge and Quinn get their comeuppance, I don't want Bill to be the one to out them because I fear it would only backfire on him somehow.

Bill: "I heard the 'inexplicable reason, marrying me.' I heard that whole thing."

Wyatt, sheepish: "I tried to roll over that."

Bill: "And I get it. But I've got to have an ace in the hole, Wyatt." You don't need an ace. You've got the girl with your ring on her finger.

Wyatt: "For what, Dad?"

Bill: "Leverage! Ridge has a dark secret, something they don't want anyone to know."

Wyatt: "Exactly. That's my point. So drop it. You're only gonna jeopardize things with Brooke if you pursue this. I'm serious, Dad! Like, take it for what it is, but... I think you should leave it alone." And again, I agree.

Back at Brooke's, she tells him: "I believe you learned your lesson, that you won't go after your father's wife." He already did...

Ridge: "I won't. So, let me ask you something. If you believe me, why can't you forgive me? Just forget about Bill and just give me one more chance." He reaches out to take Brooke's hand in his grubby paw. "Think of all we've been through, all the years we spent together. Way before Spencer was around." Yes, think back on all the pain and heartache and betrayal. Why are you entertaining this nonsense, Brooke? We then have to sit through some annoying flashbacks - Ridge's return, their reunion on the bridge (puke) at FC, and my eyes, my eyes, them rolling around in the rose petals and a song that includes lyrics about "destiny" and AYFKM??? Where's the FF button?

Ridge: "And I'm guilty. Guilty of having an ego. Guilty of flirting with disaster. But I'm not guilty of loving Quinn. 'Cause I don't. I love you. Only you." Sure, Ridge, sure.

He tells her to give him another chance. Just one more. And how many chances has he had now? About a hundred? And fucked them all up. He begs her not to marry Bill.

Speaking of, Bill walks into the kitchen and is clearly pissed at seeing Ridge there: "Well, what do we have here? Oh, I know, the biggest screw-up on the planet. And the beat goes on. I mean, look at you. You're begging my fiancée not to marry me? Well, beg all you want, Fido. My engagement ring's on her finger."  Get him, Bill.

Ridge-Brooke-Bill-kitchen-confrontation-

Ridge: "The ugliest ring I've ever seen, by the way. No offense." It's better than your hag of a mother's ring or the olive one you gave her a few years back.

Bill: "None taken. I've seen your dress designs. Do you have any self-respect at all? I mean, look at you. Pleading... what did you do? I mean, what did you do? Brooke was gonna marry you one day and not the next. I find that very interesting."

Ridge: "It's not your concern, is it?"

Bill: "I warned Brooke. I told her you were gonna screw her over. Hell, I told you the same thing. It must have been something huge, and I'm gonna find out what it is."

Brooke has no interest in the drama and steps between them, telling him to stop.

Bill: "He hurt you! He did something, and I'm going to expose him for it. So, how about you save us all the trouble and just tell me what you did right now?"

Ridge: "I'm not telling you anything." Notice he doesn't deny there is something to tell.

Bill: "Look at you. At the pinnacle of your existence, on the verge of marrying your 'destiny'... instead, you're begging and pleading on your knees for her to take you back. She must have been horrified."

Brooke is tired of this: "All right, that's enough. Now, I have a very important business phone call that I need to make right now. Is it okay if I leave the two of you alone together? Actually, Ridge, you better just go." That's the best idea she's had all day.

Bill: "No, no, no. We'll be fine. Won't we, Slick?" Brooke eyes them both, then walks away.

Ridge: "You got some nerve."

Bill: "Me?"

Ridge: "What happened between Brooke and me is none of your business." That is truly laughable.

Bill: "None of my business? She's my fiancée."

Ridge: "She's your fiancée, but you're not gonna be married to her." Yes, she is, asshole.

Bill: "Listen, I'm gonna find out what you did, all right? I am going to dig and dig until I get to the bottom of it."

Ridge: "You want to waste your time, go ahead." Such false bravado, Ridge, but I bet your ass crack is sweaty right now.

Bill: "Make no mistake. I will find out, and I will expose your dirty secret."

• Love 10

Recap for Fri. 4/28/17:

At FC, Thomas gets a phone call and sees that it's from Sally. He reluctantly answers.

Thomas: "Is there a point to this?"

Sally: "You answered."

Thomas realizing she's right, makes a face: "Yeah, to tell you to stop calling. I'm up to my eyes in work, and you of all people know why."

Sally: "Thomas, I will find a way to make things right if you let me."

Thomas: "How are you gonna do that? You're passing off my work, my dad's work, and my grandfather's work as yours, and you're making a killing at it."

Sally: "I know I was wrong, okay? I lost faith in myself."

Thomas: "So what are you gonna do about it?"

Sally sighs, at a loss.

Thomas: "It's what I thought."

Sally: "I will make it up to you, okay? I will prove to you-"

Thomas: "Sally, there is nothing you can do. Goodbye." Stone cold, that one. 

Puffy saunters in, snotting that Thomas' sketch isn't going to finish itself.

He tells her Sally just called.

Steffy: "Oh, she was calling begging us not to go through with it."

Thomas: "Through with what?"

Steffy: "Filing criminal charges."

Thomas is stunned: "I thought that Carter said we wouldn't be able to prove any of that."

The heifer smiles like the Grinch who stole Christmas. "With her little sister's testimony, we can." I know that Sally did the Forresters wrong but how this bitch who committed voluntary manslaughter and attempted murder is walking around like the Queen of Sheba is making me very, very stabby. The irony...

In the design office, Coco tells RJ she won't help them behind Sally's back. Coco says that Sally needs to know this is coming and needs to hear it from her. OMFG, so she is going to turn on her sister.

Thomas wants to know why they aren't just filing a civil suit and Steffy says that will come later, after they get the conviction.

Thomas: "Sally could go to prison for that."

Steffy: "I thought that's what'd you want after the way she used you."

Thomas sighs, clearly torn up about this and flashes back to happier memories with Sally.

RJ enters the CEO office then and tells them Coco is prepared to testify against Sally.

Thomas: "Even if we can prove it, do we really want to be responsible for sending Sally Spectra and potentially her grandmother to prison?" Hey, I'm all for Grams going to the big house. She was the mastermind after all and planted the initial camera on Coco before Sally knew about it.

Steffy: "Why isn't Sally responsible for it herself?"

Thomas: "Steff, it's not like they're criminal masterminds."

Steffy: "They stole our latest designs, and they're making profit from it."

RJ, attempting to be the voice of reason, "Okay, what nobody's explained to me is what do we get out of all this?"

Steffy: "Satisfaction." Is she for real?

RJ even thinks that's ridiculous. "Okay, that's what people do in the old movies when they want to duel."

RJ-Steffy-Thomas-appeal-BB-HW-300x175.jp

Thomas: "Exactly. Okay, so maybe we get a judge to say, 'it looks like they stole your designs.' So what?"

Steffy: "It paves the way for civil court to award us cash damages."

Thomas: "Steffy, have you seen what they're selling our designs for? It's like peanuts compared to our standards."

Steffy: "It doesn't matter. Look, a family of cockroaches, they could probably live on a peanut for a month. If you want to get rid of them, get rid of the peanut." She is truly vile. 

Thomas: "They are people, not insects."

Steffy: "Oh, I get it. Okay. So I'm heartless, and Sally, she's just harmless. That's what you think." Yes, you are as heartless as the woman Kanye sang about.

Thomas: "I know that you don't want me to care about Sally. I don't want to care about Sally, but I can't help it."

HotDog Baker arrives, eating what else?, a hot dog. RJ informs him that Coco is prepared to make a statement but that she went to warn Sally first. Lt HotDog isn't sure that was wise.

In the studio, Maya, Rick, Zende and Nicole gush over Lizzie and she is absolutely adorable, so I can't blame them there.

Zende offers to watch her and declares the next baby in the family will be his with Nicole. Easy there, tiger.

They discuss the Spectras with Nicole defending her friend, Coco, and saying that she could never say incriminating things about Maya, no matter what the law said.

Maya-Rick-Nicole-fair-BB-HW-300x175.jpg

Rick and Maya leave and Nicole reminds Zende that they're going to disagree about a lot of things before they die.

Zende: "I'm gonna die. Thank you." Ok, that was kind of funny.

Nicole laughs, telling him, "Well, I promise not to hold it against you that every time we do disagree, you'll be wrong." I hope Nicole sticks to her guns with Coco as I'm enjoying her much more these days.

Coco arrives at SF and tells her sister that she saw RJ. Sally wonders if Coco got her job back and Coco admits the Forresters will take her back if she does what they want.

Coco grows quiet then, clearly uncomfortable.

When Sally tries to get her to open up, she admits she felt as if they were all laughing at her behind her back.

She also admits to feeling selfish for wanting her job back and Sally can't understand why she wouldn't say "yes" to whatever it is the Forresters want.

Coco: "I did. But I guess it's a lot harder for me to turn against you than it was for you to turn against me."

She tells Sally she needs to go then (presumably back to FC). 

Coco: "Look, I had this idea that it would be better if I talked to you first, but it's not gonna do any good."

Sally, sensing there's much more Coco isn't telling her. "You said 'turn against' you. I get that you're unhappy and that you probably hate my guts, but, Coco, when in life have I ever turned against you?"

Coco: "You told me what you wanted to do, and I said 'no.'"

Sally: "Okay, so sometimes I can't take 'no' for an answer. That should not come as a shock to you. But 'turn against' you? Never. You're my sister. I was more your mom and dad than mom and dad ever were." Coco looks at her, clearly on the verge of tears, knowing Sally is right.

Coco finally blurts out the truth: "You could go to jail"

Sally: "What?"

Coco: "You stole all their designs. All their hard work for nothing!"

Sally realizes they want to arrest her: "But we doctored the designs. There's no way that they can prove-"

Coco: "All they're asking me to do is tell the truth. And that's what I've been trying to do my entire life, Sally. And it's what you taught me. Isn't it?"

Coco reveals that the charges would be larceny and industrial espionage.

Coco: "They think the judge could sentence you to 15 years. Plus damages."

Sally, struggling to maintain her composure: "So all of this would be gone. And so will I."

She looks off into space for a moment, lost in thought: "I'm just trying to imagine your life in 15 years."

Coco is crying now: "Sally, don't."

Sally: "You'll probably be a mom. Best soccer mom there ever was. Either that or you'll rebel, and I am still waiting for that. Come out with a ring in your nose and dye your hair blue." They share a sad smile.

Coco, angry tears now: "We could have made Spectra work! We were gonna be the Spectras that didn't leech or con anybody. What happened to that? You were gonna be a designer, Sally, and this was gonna be a design house! And instead, it's a crime scene! I would have done anything for you."

Sally, trying to add levity, "Clearly not anything, 'cause you said 'no.'"

Coco: "Do you realize how hard that was for me? I love you." 

Sally sighs and swallows back her own tears.

Coco: "And I had thought we were on the same side. But if we're not, then I guess I'm just gonna have to love myself a little more. Because I don't want the life that our parents and grandparents had. I don't want to be ashamed to say how I pay for rent, and I don't want to be so afraid of being caught that I move from place to place. And this might seem like very childish to you, but really, this is all that I have."

Sally: "Do you remember when that bird flew into the picture window at grams'? Must have been a very nearsighted bird, because that window was so dirty. But you made me help you bury it. Do you remember that?" I can only imagine what their childhood must have been like.

Coco: "Not really." I'll bet they were both children then with Sally shielding Coco.

Sally: "'Cause this feels like that."

Coco: "Telling the truth is never wrong, Sally."

Sally: "I wouldn't say never."

Coco: "You know, the Forresters, they have every right to ask. So I'm gonna do it."

Sally looks at her sister and her voice is so sad and resigned here: "No, honey. I'll take care of it." Because she will put her sister through this. That's how much she loves her.

Later, we are back at the FC CEO office and Pam is grousing about how "these two" got in.

Coco walks in, looking like a scared rabbit, followed by Sally a moment later.

Gone is the devastated woman. Instead, the proud, mother-figure lioness struts into the room. 

RJ-Coco-Sally-Baker-Thomas-BB-HW.jpg

Thomas still cares for her, it's written all over him.

Steffy is speechless, for once.

Sally, cutting to the chase: "One of you must be the police?"

Lt. HotDog: "That's right. And you must be Sally Spectra."

Sally, a smirk: "Good guess."

Lt. Baker, gesturing towards Coco: "I'd like a word with your sister, if I may."

Sally: "Uh, actually, that won't be necessary."

Lt. Baker: "No, I think it is."

Sally: "No, I admit everything."

Thomas, aghast: "Sally!"

Lt. Baker: "I don't know if you understand the seriousness of what you're saying."

Sally, with Coco right by her side: "You mean my crimes? Grand larceny, industrial espionage? Yes, I know. I did them."

Steffy: "Don't, don't let her do this. Don't let her give a confession that will be thrown out in court." Oh fuck off, bitch!

Sally, giving Steffy a withering look, "You want to Mirandize me? I could probably do it myself. I've watched my parents go through it enough times." And just another tiny little glimpse into the horror of her childhood.

Lt. Baker reads her her rights with Thomas staring at Steffy, willing her to put a stop to this, and then turning back to Sally. Her eyes meet his as Lt Baker continues his recitation. 

The tears are there but she will not let herself cry. Not in front of Thomas and certainly not in front of his bitch sister.

Sally-reveal-life-lesson-BB-HW.jpg

• Love 13
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge: "The ugliest ring I've ever seen, by the way. No offense." It's better than your hag of a mother's ring or the olive one you gave her a few years back.

Or a worn out as fuck red ribbon that Ridge never bother to replace with a ruby or garnet shaped into a bow. Thst could've worked , too. :/

• Love 10

Two, of the many, things that bother me are the side eye (Thomas) and people who are the epitome of a condescending tone (Steffy).  Coco pleading to Steffy not send Sally to prison would be better served on Steffy if she wasn't a heartless self serving bitch.  

Aren't the hot dogs considered bribery especially if the cop doesn't pay for it.  He should choke on it and Steffy should choke on Liam's hot dog.  

I know the writers aren't going to win any awards but do they have to write like 5 year olds. Sally goes through a whole heartfelt diatribe on why she allegedly stole the designs and Thomas retorts how can you do this to me. ME!  Yes Thomas it's all about YOU. Just like it's all about Steffy.  

• Love 7

I think Sally getting arrested is the best thing that could have happened.

Thomas still cares about Sally, there is no doubt about that after not leaving the office; instead coming up behind Sally and turning her around for a hug. And let me say that was some powerful shit. When Sally completely broke down, and was clearly fighting her desire to grab onto Thomas for dear life, I was undone I tell you. Courtney Hope and KKL share something in common; they are both beautiful criers. And Thomas was undone too; first listening to Sally try to be strong, then watching her get formally arrested and taken out in handcuffs. I don't care how much you fight it; when you care about someone, protective feelings surface.

I think RJ is going to learn just what kind of people his dad and sister are. Sure, neither of them explicitly said Coco could come back to work at FC's, but Ridge sure intimated she could when he was saying how Coco using emotional blackmail to get RJ to agree. But Ridge and Steffy have an out now. They can say that Coco didn't write a statement and sign it because Sally confessed, and just because Coco says she will testify against Sally doesn't mean she will. Steffy will point out how Coco had begged her not to do this, and Ridge will point out how broken up Coco was in the office just watching Sally getting arrested. He will ask RJ how he thinks Coco would be on a witness stand, staring Sally straight in the eye? RJ will be crushed, but that is good because maybe he will turn to Brooke and this will be her lead into Spectra?

This could all backfire on Ridge and Steffy. None of the people there seemed thrilled about what was happening. And that wicked heifer actually had the temerity to question whether arresting Sally was right or wrong? It seems without daddy there Steffy loses some of her bravado. No one was supporting her; they may have been trying, but their eyes and their overall demeanors said otherwise. And now trying to play nice with Coco? So insufferable. That young girl has been tossed around inside and is so mixed up. Too many people are telling her what to do; just back the hell up and leave the girl alone to think for a little. What I can't stomach is Steffy's absolute certainty about what is going to happen. I hope the entire case is thrown out based on the fact that RJ voluntarily showed Coco the sketches, even after she said that he shouldn't. Or, the judge could say, based on the facts, he is only ordering restitution. What I want more than anything is for it to be discovered that Jarrett did not write that review. For some reason I feel that is a crucial piece of evidence. It is really what set all of this into play, but most importantly, if Sally learns the truth, it would go a long way to restoring her confidence.

I did kind of have a thought from waaaaayyyy outta left field though. Bill is clearly going to dig until he finds out what Ridge did, and you know he will eventually uncover it. I wonder if we will get something like Ridge holding the Spectra building over Bill's head, as Bill holds Quinn over Ridge's. Bill finding out will throw Ridge into a panic, and he can use the perfect cover by saying he is backing off on the criminal charges against Sally, and is only asking restitution. This will please RJ, and make Ridge look like a real champ of a guy in the public eye, but as always, Ridge will be using something or someone for his own protection or personal gain, while playing with Sally's life.

I call total and complete bullshit on something this important going down at Forrester, and there is no Eric, Ridge, Rick, Brooke or Quinn.

14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

He should choke on it and Steffy should choke on Liam's hot dog.  

dead.....

• Love 11
(edited)

Recap for Mon. 5/1/2017:

We open at FC where Lt HotDog places Sally under arrest but before he can cart her off to jail, Thomas asks for some time alone with her. Puffy's face cracks into about a million pieces but she, RJ, Carter, and Coco leave the office to give them a moment.

Sally is still maintaining her brave front and repeats how sorry she is to Thomas.

Sally: "I thought the Spectra relaunch was the most important thing in the world...but the truth is...I found something much more valuable." But she tells him he needs to run, not walk away, from her. Because if she could destroy what they had, then she doesn't deserve him anyway. Oh boy, this is going to be a cry episode for me.

Outside in the hallway, Steffy, RJ, and Coco talk about what is going to happen to Coco. 

Steffy is predictably sensitive and caring, telling Coco, "I know this is rough on you but your sister brought this on yourself." 

Vqrq_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Yes, Sally stole from FC but that is NOTHING compared to Steffy's crimes of voluntary manslaughter and attempted murder. Crimes she has never, ever paid for and never will.  I'd rather be a thief than a killer.

RJ and Coco go into the design office and she tells him about her conversation with Sally that led Sally to come to FC, in awe of how her big sister took care of everything, to her own detriment.

She reluctantly decides she needs to fill in Grams and if anyone should go to prison, it's that old bitch. Speaking of criminal, there oughta be a law against an actress of PD's caliber playing a character that isn't beloved or even someone viewers love to hate but just flat out hate.

Over at SF, Grams acts as if she's too good to help Saul fill the orders that she masterminded, but Saul makes her sort orders anyway.

Her phone rings and she's positively giddy to see that it's from Coco and Grams is clearly living in delusion land because she asks Coco if she can come over and help with the orders. Coco tells her that she and Sally are at FC and Grams thinks that's just great. She clearly does not get what's happening. Not that she'd care.

Saul-Shirley-concern-BB-HW-300x175.jpg

Coco takes the wind out of Grams' sails by announcing "Sally turned herself in. She's in big trouble."

That gets Grams' attention who is immediately full of questions, but Coco is most assuredly not in the mood and simply tells her, "I'll keep you posted" and hangs up before Grams can get another comment in.

Grams fills Saul in and he is visibly concerned. Not about the business as, unlike Grams and her wailing about "all of our beautiful orders," Saul is worried about Sally and what will happen to her. Grams could not care less and see my stabby gif above.

Back in the design office, Coco is crying and RJ tries to comfort her with a hug. Small comfort that is. He'd be better served appealing to his witch of a sister to ease up on Sally.

Outside in the hall, Sally snots to Lt. Baker "I can't let Sally get away with stealing our designs or it's OPEN SEASON on Forrester." Dramatic, much?

Lt. Baker, who has no dog in this fight, "I think you're doing the right thing...from a business perspective." I think even he thinks that she's the scum of the earth.

Coco and RJ come back into the hallway then and RJ is still in comfort Coco mode.

Puffy is looking on and remarks, "Poor girl. None of this is her fault." Not that you care.

Pam chimes in that she couldn't imagine Sally being this ruthless, using her little sister like this. You don't even know her.

Steffy remarks that Thomas really cared about her with Carter correcting that he still does. She insists that she is afraid Thomas would never hold her accountable. Like you were held accountable? It's almost more than I can stand, watching this Queen of the Hypocrites preach.

She keeps on preaching: "You just can't send someone with hidden cameras into a rival fashion house and just steal their products."

But you can whack your cousin with a tire iron, killing her, or shove another cousin into an electrical panel, almost killing her. JHC.

Pam has enough sense to shush the conversation, given Coco is RIGHT THERE and can hear everything they are saying.

Steffy steps over to Coco and tells her "I'm sorry. I'm sure it's difficult to hear such harsh things about your sister." As if you give a damn about Coco.

A tearful Coco says "It's awful and what's worse? I can't defend her."

RJ offers that maybe Sally can make things up to them another way.

Steffy stares him down, arms crossed, clearly not open to any other conclusion except Sally spending the next 15 years in an orange jumpsuit, eating bread and water. "How?"

RJ: "I don't know...but we're smart people. We can come up with something." That is giving some of you more credit than you deserve, RJ.

Steffy dramatically closes her eyes and goes into lecture mode: "What Sally took from us can never be replaced. An entire collection. A fashion show is scrapped, future profit...it's all gone. Sally caused some serious damage, RJ. And I know you're concerned and I know you're invested in Coco...but as a business...we can't let her go unpunished." And Steffy isn't wrong in her restatement of the facts but the punishment doesn't fit the crime and the day she pays one iota for her crimes, then she can get on her soapbox. Until then, shut it, hag.

Coco clearly isn't too proud to beg Fauxdiloxs: "My sister is a good person, with a conscience (something Steffy will never possess). She knows she did wrong and made a terrible mistake...Please don't send my sister to prison."

Steffy looks pained or constipated, it's hard to tell the difference, but Coco's pleas fall on deaf ears as she has the audacity to tell Coco that "Sally broke the law and there are CONSEQUENCES." That is truly rich, coming from her.

In the CEO office, Thomas tells Sally she can't order him to walk away anymore than she can order him to stay. 

Sally: "You can't stay or go if I'm locked up...I mean, I guess you could visit, but I don't know why you would want to do this."

Thomas: "All right, calm down. You're not in prison yet." Easy for him to say.

Sally: "I don't care if I go." And she is pretending to not care about any of it but she's just so defeated her, with tears threatening as she tries to keep a grip on her slippery bravado.

Thomas, calling her out on it, "Because you're gonna fit in so well with the other inmates."

Sally insists she will do what it takes to survive and I believe her here: "You know me. I'm no shrinking violet. I will just roll up my sleeves and I will come out swinging and sooner or later, everyone will know not to mess with Sally Spectra." You can see the visions of prison fights in both of their heads right now and it's not a pretty picture. Sally is no hardened criminal and will be cannon fodder inside those cells.

Thomas: "Is it weird that I can see that?" Only if you see it and think it won't destroy her.

Sally: "I'm going where I belong - with people who think like me. But I want you to know something...I'm ashamed." And here she falters for a moment. "And so...very...sorry." Thomas just stands there, listening. "You and I had a big, beautiful, wonderful, glorious shot and I threw it all away and I should go to prison for that alone." Ok, where are my tissues?

Thomas is looking sadder by the moment. She is breaking his heart, again, as well as her own.

Sally takes a deep breath, shakes this off, and swallows back the tears, pasting a small smile on her trembling lips. "So...let's get this ball rolling. Why don't you call the lieutenant in here and tell him I'm ready."

Thomas can't speak, he just gives a little nod and turns to step into the hallway.

Sally turns away, clutching tight to her handbag, starting to give into the tears, wondering how in the hell did she go so wrong, feeling utterly alone and devastated. A hand reaches out to gently touch her arm and she turns to face Thomas.

Without a word, he pulls her into his arms, knowing how badly she needs to be held and the tears come at last as he holds her, tightly, not wanting to let her go....annnnd I need another tissue.

Tally.thumb.jpg.a7a6a4ea86398d439db8ebaee6502451.jpg

Tally2.jpg.6c64f9ccdfb128b4bd75c704d74757c5.jpg

The moment is interrupted by Lt. Baker, Puffy, Coco, and RJ, with an uncertain Lt. Baker asking, "We doin' this?"

Puffy, all heart, "Yes, we are. We're pressing charges. Arrest her."

Coco bursts into tears and flies across the room into her big sister's arms: "No! Wait-wait-wait..."

Sally whispers, "I'm so sorry. I love you, Pumpkin." Pumpkin...OMG, you guys. I can't take this.

Coco pulls back to look at her sister: "I love you so-so much."

Lt. Baker is looming, with handcuffs, and Thomas objects, but Lt. Baker instructs her to turn around anyway. 

LtBaker-Sally-arrest-BB-HW.jpg

We have a series of slow cuts intercut with the cuffs being placed on Sally's wrists, RJ hugging a sobbing Coco, Carter looking pissed, Steffy sighing like "woe is me, I just had to do this," Pam looking sad. 

Lt Baker turns her around, her face streaked with tears, her eyes meeting Thomas, who looks like he's going to be sick. 

And there it is, her grace and dignity. She lifts her head up high as she strides, unassisted, past them, Thomas' eyes following her long after she disappears through the doorway.

Regina-George4.gif

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14

How refreshing to see someone take responsibility and get arrested for something they actually did.  That is a completely new direction for this show. So yeah, I just don't feel all that sorry for the rapist or his thief girl. But it was good. As for Steffy, well they are all hypocrites. Killing Aly was clearly self defense and the rest of the shit she pulled makes her a horrible person but not really a criminal. IMO.

• Love 5
(edited)

Steffy purposefully physically shoved Ivy into an electrical panel (and this knowing the electric panel was dangerous on its own, but also knowing it was shooting off sparks).

That is attempted murder which, last time I checked, is a crime and its penalty is almost the same as actual murder.

A crime for which she has never paid and while Sally absolutely did wrong, her crime isn't in the same universe as Steffy's.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12
33 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy purposefully physically shoved Ivy into an electrical panel (and this knowing the electric panel was dangerous on its own, but also knowing it was shooting off sparks).

That is attempted murder which, last time I checked, is a crime and its penalty is almost the same as actual murder.

A crime for which she has never paid and while Sally absolutely did wrong, her crime isn't in the same universe as Steffy's.

I forgot about that one but yeah she gave Ivy a shove. Not sure if it was attempted murder.  Ivy didn't seem to think so,  she didn't go to the police.

Not to go off on a tangent, but it's irrelevant that Ivy didn't go to the police. A crime is a crime. How many victims, particularly domestic violence, choose not to press charges and yet the state will do so regardless and thank goodness for that.

You referenced Thomas the rapist.  Caroline ultimately came around to it being mutual - for those who think it was rape (and I'm among those and trust, I am still upset that TPTB glossed over this), does her belief make it not rape?

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, tricknasty said:

I don't know about Brooke but when Ridge got up close and personal and said "I will fight for you." I felt threatened. Back the fuck up dude

I haven't watched yet but there will be words, lots of them, in my recap tomorrow.

xk.gif

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

You referenced Thomas the rapist.  Caroline ultimately came around to it being mutual

True...she never went to the police either.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

So after the drama yesterday of Sally being arrested, today we get the 9,000th iteration of Ridge, Brooke, Quinn and Katie?!  They say the same damn thing every time. Ridge needs to back the hell up and move on. Leave Brooke alone, loser.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Not to go off on a tangent, but it's irrelevant that Ivy didn't go to the police. A crime is a crime. How many victims, particularly domestic violence, choose not to press charges and yet the state will do so regardless and thank goodness for that.

You referenced Thomas the rapist.  Caroline ultimately came around to it being mutual - for those who think it was rape (and I'm among those and trust, I am still upset that TPTB glossed over this), does her belief make it not rape?

Like I said, JMO. I saw the rape. TIIC may have changed their tiny minds but I didn't.  I saw the shove and IMO it wasn't a murder attempt because Steffy knows how to do that. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, thewhiteowl said:

I saw the shove and IMO it wasn't a murder attempt because Steffy knows how to do that. 

However, it was one of Steffy's multiple assaults, which (according to Judge Judy) are illegal.  ;)

• Love 5

Pam, you dolt, the police don't get involved in ugly Forester situations is because when they beg for forgiveness it doesn't fall on deaf ears. Right Steffy. Right Rick.  Also their ugly situations are in house. 

Why is Brooke in the CEO office?  Why does Katie show signs of jealousy when she sees Brooke's engagement ring?  Blackmailing Quinn Katie Brooke asks; who me Katie answers coyly.  Even Brooke can't really reason with Katie.  Ridge asks Katie is she's looking to break up the family and Katie answers with a smirk. It must be nice to be judge, jury, and executioner.  

More questions:  Where is Steffy during this crisis, why is Pam serving fruit, to Eric, and not answering phones, and FC youth program, WTF?  

• Love 10

So, whose kid needed a walk-on part today? Was today's show taped on "Take Your Kid to Work Day?" What's the Forrester Youth Program and why isn't RJ part of that instead of playing grown-up executive?  Seriously, how random was that? We didn't even get to see what was in the envelope he delivered to Brooke. I was certain that the envelope was going to contain some type of love letter or gimmick from Sludge to try to get back on Brooke's good side, but nothing. So there was absolutely no point to that scene at all.

It's been bugging me, but I finally know who Steffy's latest look reminds me of ... Barbara Parkins in "Valley of the Dolls."

I wanted to slap that ugly smirk right off Lemonhead's face today. Would somebody please just kill her! Like yesterday! If Ivy was just on a short vacation in Australia, then why the need to shackle Quinn with Katie? That makes no sense at all and now we have Ivy with really no discernible SL other than to be a back-up for Quinn. SMH.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, ByTor said:

True...she never went to the police either.

Well, we saw what he did and he absolutely violated her as she was drunk and doped out on some pills she had taken. And was horrified when she woke up the next morning.

• Love 8
(edited)

Recap for Tues. 5/2/2017:

We open at the Forrester mansion, where Ridge is working on a design. Eric is lounging on the couch and interrupts Ridge's work to ask about Sally's arrest. It still sticks in my craw that neither of them were around to endorse said arrest, although it's likely Ridge would have sided with his harpy daughter.

Eric then asks - yet again - about Brooke and OMG, it's like Groundhog Day.

Ridge reveals that Brooke is engaged to Bill and at Eric's look of surprise, snarks how he thought it was fast, too.

No, it wasn't. She would have been married to Bill for the better part of TWO YEARS at this point had Ridge not interrupted them and dragged Brooke down the beach in Dubai. She has been in love with him for almost as much time leading up to Dubai and never stopped loving him. She put her feelings aside to be the "good girl" and do the "right thing" and reunite her family. But, of course, Ridge conveniently forgets about all that.

Ridge: "I made a mistake and now, I just have to fix it." Maybe, just maybe, kissing Quinn once could be considered a mistake, but even that was all part and parcel of his plan to oust her from the family, which was decidedly calculated. Even if I did give Ridge that one (and I'm not), he can't keep calling every kiss, caress, stolen moment, eye fucking that followed, et al, mistakes. For him to keep referencing his bad choices as mistakes just diminishes what he did.

Eric: "Don't give up." PLEASE give up, Ridge. Eric remarks upon his amazing life with Quinn and tells Ridge his instincts to trust his wife were right. 

Ridge: "She's good for you." And good for your ego.

Eric smiles at that: "She'll never let me down." She already has, over and over and over again and the son you love so much was her accomplice.

Over at FC, Pam, Katie, Quinn, and Ivy are in the design office. Pam fills them in on Sally's arrest, which, while interesting, is far less intriguing to Ivy than what Katie is doing there. Ivy looks absolutely gorgeous in an antique pink sheath. She immediately smells a rat and, after Pam exits, Quinn goes into way too much explanation about how she didn't know when Ivy would return from Aussieland and hired Katie given the circumstances with SF.

Katie sashays out, presumably to sniff out more trouble elsewhere and the moment she leaves, Ivy, who is no dummy, confronts Quinn.

Ivy: "Katie knows about you and Brooke, doesn't she?"

Quinn gulps, all deer in the headlights, but ultimately 'fesses up to the truth and shares what happened with Ivy, who throws Quinn a tiny bone of appreciation for her honesty. 

They chat about whether or not Brooke was right to call off the wedding, with Ivy clearly siding with Brooke. Good girl.

Quinn: "It was Ridge who told Katie about what happened and she's been making demands and twisting the knife ever since." If she's looking for sympathy from Ivy, she's barking up the wrong tree. Quinn continues to whine about how she's been walking on eggshells at work (and well, she can easily rectify that by confessing) and insists to Ivy: "I am NOT going to live this way." Until you tell the truth or Katie decides to spill the tea, that IS your reality, sister.

In the CEO office, Katie saunters up to the desk, where Brooke is finalizing the details of a photo shoot. So she did Brooke get Wyatt's job? The light catches Brooke's sword ring and Katie spots it almost instantly, stating the obvious to Brooke (she's wearing Bill's engagement ring). 

Brooke: "I want to be with a man I can trust."

Katie, her lip curling in disgust (and jealousy): "You trust Bill?"

Bitter much?

Brooke insists that she does and her eyes signal to Katie that her engagement to Bill is not up for discussion. Brooke takes it a step further by putting Katie on the hot seat, asking her what's going on with her working with Quinn.

Katie-Brooke-blackmail-BB-HW-300x175.jpg

Katie tries to deflect but Brooke isn't buying it, asking her straight out: "Are you blackmailing Ridge and Quinn?"

Katie tries to insist the job offer was purely coincidental but Brooke knows better, telling her she's noticed the air of power Katie possesses now. It's clear Brooke doesn't approve. She tells her baby sister that nothing is going on between Ridge and Quinn now. In other words, back off! 

On that cheerful note, Ivy and Quinn enter the CEO office, and Ivy wastes exactly zero seconds by telling Katie that Quinn can't be expected to work with Katie spying on her every second.

Katie's face is priceless as she wasn't expecting this. Although I'm a bit surprised, too, at the loyalty Ivy is showing Quinn. But maybe it's more because of her loyalty to her beloved Uncle Eric.

Quinn notices Brooke's ring as well and is all verklempt because she knows Ridge wants to reunite with Brooke (sure, he does) and apparently wants Ridge to get what he wants. Also, I surmise she thinks Bridge being officially married would help keep temptation at bay. As Brooke pointed out when she learned the truth, Quinn's marriage was no deterrent to her cheating with Ridge so why should him marrying her stop Quinn?

The women start to argue about telling Eric and their voices are getting louder by the moment and Pam is RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR. 

Ridge enters and his face is "Oh fuck this!" and growls out nobody is telling anybody anything. 

Ridge-Ivy-Quinn-Brooke-boardroom-BB-HW.j

Ridge: "For the sake of my father and the sake of this family, can we just let this go and MOVE ON?" For the sake of saving your ass, you mean.

Quinn sniffs: "It's hard when you're being blackmailed."

Katie scoffs at this and fake apologizes for Quinn finding her presence so threatening. She reminds them, as if they need any reminding, that she works at FC now.

Ridge, exasperated, "Well, let's get to work then now. Let's do something. Let's forget about these games."

Katie snots that she's just trying to protect Eric.

Quinn: "It's not your job to keep everybody in line" and I snorted laughing, hearing that. Of course, Katie thinks it is. And you're all letting her get away with it.

Brooke, scolding: "I asked you to leave it alone, Katie."

Katie does one of these:

giphy.gif

Quinn tells her she's gotta stop holding this over her head and Katie just smirks. Quinn says they already have the Spectra scandal and that that will be nothing in comparison if everyone finds out about their "stupid mistake." Quit calling decisive actions a mistake! She says that one relationship has already been destroyed and if Eric finds out, it could destroy the entire family.

Ridge: It's not gonna happen."

Brooke, pointing at  Ridge and Quinn, but especially at Ridge, "As long as nothing happens between the two of you."

Quinn: "What do I have to say to convince you?" Oh, don't you dare get defensive with Brooke, Quinn. You're the one who shat where you ate - and lived.

He and Quinn do the same song and dance about how they don't have any feelings for each other. I don't think anybody in the room buys that, Ridge and Quinn included it. Even if it were true, think how doubly awful that would be for Brooke - that he threw her away for nothing. Or maybe it's worse that he does have feelings. I don't know.

Ridge says the mistake isn't going to destroy anything, unless that's what Katie wants: "Is that what your looking for?" And she just laughs and has the smirkest smirk that ever smirked on her face right now.

Katie.jpg.76750a4ac7fcc7da603040efb56d9e0a.jpg

Katie doesn't argue.

Ridge looks to his cousin: "Ivy? I appreciate your silence. Can we keep it that way?"

Ivy, classy as ever, simply nods.

Ridge expresses his love for his father, conceding it doesn't always come across that way (the understatement of the year). He stares straight at Katie as he tells her their relationship is very important to him and he's not going to let her (Katie) jeopardize it. Far be it for me to give Katie any quarter right now, but she's not the one to blame here. The blame lies squarely with Ridge and Quinn.

Ridge: "And if your sense of justice is offended by that, if you think I need to pay the price..." He gestures toward Brooke. "I HAVE paid the price. With the one thing that means more to me than anything else in the world." One THING??? Typical. Brooke is just another possession. 

The Logan sisters' expressions say "Fuck off, Ridge."

Katie_Brooke.thumb.jpg.41eb1c96beff494ba4f19de03a23f5b5.jpg

Ridge: "You want something else? You want my dad to pay, too? Well, he's not going to." That's not for him to decide. He glares at Katie. "Do we understand each other?"

Quinn: "YES!"

Ivy: "Absolutely."

Brooke, exhausted "Yes..." She turns to look at her sister. "Katie???"

Katie, all "oh, you're talking to me?," simpers as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, "We-ll, I suppose if nothing more happens between the two of you...sure, I won't say anything." 

Quinn, probably restraining herself from diving for Katie's throat, sighs and snaps, "Great! Let's get back to work!"

Katie, smugly smiling, "Let's."

Quinn and Ivy exit, with Katie trailing a few steps behind. Brooke moves to exit as well but Ridge moves to block her from leaving and puts his hand on her side.

Mother.

Fucker.

Back at the Forrester mansion, Pam is visiting with Eric and isn't stuffing him with lemon bars for a change. She is clinging tightly to his hands. Better not let Quinn see. Or Katie.

Eric-Pam-hand-holding-BB-HW1-300x175.jpg

Pam can't believe how calm he is, in light of what happened with SF and Sally's arrest.

Once again, Eric credits Quinn for making everything better and giving him his "spark" back. Pam acknowledges how thankful everyone is, even though I'm sure she had to grit her teeth to say anything nice about Quinn.

Eric: "I'm so pleased about how the family has come together. I knew once everyone accepted Quinn, things would be better - especially Ridge. " He grins as he remarks on his son: "No one supports our marriage more." Ouch...

Back in the CEO office, a clearly uncomfortable Brooke tells Ridge (referring to Katie) "She means well."

Ridge: "Does she?" Brooke looks like she wants to try again to go around him. "She see the ring?"

Brooke, breaking eye contact several times, "Yes."

Ridge steps ever closer to her: "What are we doing? I know you're committed to Bill because you think you can't trust me." You're right that she can't trust you but if you think that's the ONLY reason, well, fuck you, Ridge Forrester. "But you can."

Brooke just looks down like, this? Again? She looks back up at him, half-rolling her eyes.

And OMG, he moves even CLOSER.

Ridge: "I can't lose you again. And I can't let this marriage happen because I need you in my life." I, I, I. Me, me, me. Not a word about what she needs.

She stares at him and tells him, quietly, but firmly, "I'm marrying Bill. I'm committed to Bill." 

He stares back, looking more unhinged by the moment, then leans into her to whisper in her ear: "I will fight for you."

Bridge_5_2_17.thumb.jpg.cb63958248d38561e86a890464416b28.jpg

And just look at Brooke's face here. She looks a little freaked and I don't blame her. A Ridge who doesn't get what he wants is a ticking time bomb and he's coming off as a bit obsessed here.

Ridge: "You will always be my Logan." 

Brooke can't even respond back not to call her that, she's that stunned.

The infamous single tear makes its appearance but Brooke looks as unnerved as I've ever seen her and not because of any lingering feelings or feeling torn but because he is creeping her (and me) the fuck out.

Brooke_5_2_17.jpg.86580c46c7e305ae509fea9e0e262ee4.jpg

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Well, we saw what he did and he absolutely violated her as she was drunk and doped out on some pills she had taken. And was horrified when she woke up the next morning.

I suppose they violated each other because they were both supposed to be drunk...it just happened that LG, who IMO can't act her way out of a paper bag, acted more drunk, which led to the confusion as to what happened.  That's what I saw & will agree to disagree with on this point.

Edited by ByTor

Baby drama in the future with Zende and Nicole?  Wow, Zende is now a fashion designer?  From intern to photographer to fashion designer in months. Is this the new version of SORAS.  Why are they trying to make the boring Zende relevant. Come on Zende, playing the adoption card isn't going to get the results you want especially with Steffy  

Comparison of Steffy's and Sally's fashion sense where Sally dresses to her light side and Steffy dresses like her personality, shitty.  

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Baby drama in the future with Zende and Nicole?  Wow, Zende is now a fashion designer?  From intern to photographer to fashion designer in months. Is this the new version of SORAS.  Why are they trying to make the boring Zende relevant. Come on Zende, playing the adoption card isn't going to get the results you want especially with Steffy  

Comparison of Steffy's and Sally's fashion sense where Sally dresses to her light side and Steffy dresses like her personality, shitty.  

I have only read the recap but still wanted to slap Zende. They are scrambling to redo an entire couture collection and he wants to throw in his oar now? C'mon, man? WTF! No one has time to teach you right now. Why does he think he can help on a collection when he has zero experience?

And why the hell are he and Nicole talking about having children? They've been married mere weeks and she's barely 21. They are so stupid. I hate the way this show treats the black girl like a brood mare. If Aly and whatever the photographer's name is had married they would never have considered her getting pregnant.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

He'll be eligible for the CEO position next week...

• Love 9
On 5/1/2017 at 10:47 AM, CountryGirl said:

Steffy: "It doesn't matter. Look, a family of cockroaches, they could probably live on a peanut for a month. If you want to get rid of them, get rid of the peanut." She is truly vile. 

Well, isn't that like the water bug calling the cockroach slimy?  Bitch, please.  That family should be downright proud to be referred to as a "family of cockroaches."  Meanwhile, your own family is made up of rapists, thieves, murderers (who got away with it), serial adulterers, rape facilitators, baby snatchers, piss poor parents, mental defectives, and hot-in-the-ass slatterns who gave it up to several generations of men in Brooke's family.  Come to think of it, you're an uncle humper because at the end of the day, no matter who your "sainted" grandmother shared her wares with back in the day, Rick was still your uncle for all intents and purposes.  So, please take your trifling ass to the Staples Center and take a few seats.

And, because I'm that bitch today, I would also suggest that JMW lay off the procedures.  She barely resembles a human anymore and I don't find the space alien look particularly cute.

• Love 15
On 5/2/2017 at 2:00 PM, tricknasty said:

I don't know about Brooke but when Ridge got up close and personal and said "I will fight for you." I felt threatened. Back the fuck up dude

Undoubtedly, with good reason.  I recall that when Brooke decided to fully commit to Nick, Original Recipe Ridge stalked her relentlessly and enlisted the help of his birth parents (Beelzebub and Satan's Hag).  It resulted in his raping her while she was zonked out on anti-anxiety meds and unable to give her consent.  Now, here he is again in another form with his Mullet of Malice all up in her personal space.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I so wanted Thomas and Steffy to flat out tell Zzzzende that his designs suck. He's suddenly turned into an arrogant, little prick. Must be taking lessons from Rick.

Has ZZZ been aged a bit? Not so long ago he was a teen. Now he's saying, "Five-Head and I want to get married and start a family. I also want to be a designer. I don't want to consider college but I do want to buy Five-Head a better-fitting wig. So look at my designs and swoon."

• Love 12

Why are Zzzende and Nicole trying to get pregnant?  They probably haven't even sent out the thank-you notes for their wedding yet (although a dolt like ZZZZ probably wouldn't even think of thanking anybody).  Are young people so eager to have children right after they get married?  Things have changed since I was a girl. 

I can understand that Zzzzende might feel like he has to prove himself a 'REAL' Forrester by taking up design, especially with Fauxdilox going around calling everybody whose last name isn't Forrester 'cockroaches'.  But aren't there more interesting ways of exploring an adopted child's need to fit in.  And if we're being honest, Zzzzende has just as much Forrester blood as Fauxdilox.

If Ridge is supposed to be so desperate to get Brooke, perhaps the director should let TK know.  I can understand that there's no chemistry between TK and KKL; it happens.  But TK makes it look like it's an effort to say his fucking lines.  Ronn Moss might have been a lousy actor, but at least he gave a damn.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, sarivon said:

I don't want to consider college but I do want to buy Five-Head a better-fitting wig. So look at my designs and swoon."

Although the wig is a better actor and character than RJ, it needs to go away and never be seen again.  Ever.

• Love 4

Well, FFS! Was Zende forgetting that Thomas and Faudilocks aren't "real" Forresters either? WTF is he whining about anyway? Kristen Forrester is Eric's daughter which makes him more of a Forrester than the toxic twosome. It doesn't matter because if the Dominguezs hadn't adopted Zende from a life of God only knew what to come, he wouldn't even be there. This dude is stupid and arrogant as all fuck anyway thinking that he can just waltz in and hand over some late-night doodles and expect them to hit the runway in a matter of days.

His timing was terrible and which underscores his selfishness. Even if his designs had some merit, it would take far more time for Thomas to rework them into something useable than just sketching designs from scratch himself. Then to get all bent out of shape over it. I'd think that he'd still have a LOT to learn about photography as he's only been at it for less than a year. The fact that the guy is such a dreadful actor makes him all the more insufferable.

I see where this is headed without a road map. Zende is going to land up at Spectra.  (I was so hoping that Thomas would be the one getting fed up and defecting.) Speaking of, that really speaks volumes if Saul ended up bailing Sally out of jail and not Grams.

Nicole's wig or weave or whatever it's called was looking bad today and the new auburn hue didn't help. I did like Maya's dress but not so sure on her. I think Ivy would look stunning in it, though. Steffy's dress looked like she should be asking people, "Stirred or shaken?" Perfect outfit for a cocktail hostess in the elite lounge at the local airport. OTOH, Sally looked really good today and wearing an outfit that was halfway normal. (I know that her usual garb reflects the high fashion trends that are popular right now like the asymmetrical striped top with the one huge sleeve ... but this was a nice departure and her hair and makeup made the look a win!)'

Re: Brooke and Sludge. Neither one look like they are even trying any more. KKL's body language and facial expressions were like ""Fuck off, asshole," and TK looked about as pleased as if he'd just received a notice for a tax audit.  At this point, I don't even care if Ridge gets together with Quinn. PLEASE! No. More. Bridge!

• Love 13
(edited)
On Tue May 02 2017 at 8:16 AM, thewhiteowl said:

As for Steffy, well they are all hypocrites. Killing Aly was clearly self defense and the rest of the shit she pulled makes her a horrible person but not really a criminal. IMO.

No, but her covering up what happened sure does. I never understood why Steffy went to those lengths to cover that up when Aly was so completely whacked out that even a cracked out prostitute could have beaten that charge.

Ivy, however, is no excuse, so fuck her.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

The hypocrite fall-out is dropping ashes all over. Especially with Brooke lecturing Ridge about having an affair with his father's wife!

Don't get me wrong. I'm on Brooke's side through all of this but she should just focus on how Ridge hurt her and not dwell on the other players and their roles so much. Lord knows she's had it coming for decades ... so she should twist the knife at every opportunity. Actually, I'd love a plot twist and have Brooke be the one to go after Ridge with the letter opener!  She's be an instant billionaire because as soon as she plunged the point in, she could cry, "Gusher!"

I also respectfully agree to disagree about Thomas/Caroline and Steffy/Aly/Ivy.  It's in the past and pretty clear that the writers have chosen the selective amnesia or revision route.

• Love 6

Recap for Wed. 5/3/2017:

We open at FC, where Puffy is rifling through Thomas' sketch book and comments how she is shocked that he got so much done the night before. Puffy's dress is...fug. It would make some of Sally's worst attire look good.

Thomas confides that every time he took a break, all he could see was Sally in handcuffs. We learn that Sally is out on bail.

Thomas: "I'd hate to see her go to jail." Okay, don't waste your breath telling your heartless sister this. 

Steffy then gets all nosy, asking about their "long" conversation before Sally was arrested.

Thomas: "She expressed regret and was under her grandmother's influence, though that's not an excuse." And Sally didn't try to use Grams as an excuse either. He just wishes there were someway to help her through all of this.

Zende and Nicole are in the design office and are discussing trying to have a baby. OMFG. Is Lizzie even a year old yet? And these two are what? Barely of drinking age. They need a kid about as much as they needed to get married. I think Zende just wants to knock her up to keep her from having another baby for Raya. 

Thankfully, they change the subject, discussing the need for FC to turn out a new collection to replace the one Sally stole.

That's when Zende reveals - dun dun dun DUH! - his sketches (that he works on after Nicole falls asleep and didn't that sort of sound like a slam?) and that what he really wants to be when he grows up is a DESIGNER.

giphy.gif

Nicole likes the designs but you can tell by her expression she isn't so sure Steffy and company are going to immediately promote him to designer.

He runs off and I'm predicting he's going to show Steffy and Thomas his designs. Maya enters the design office and Nicole tells her about Zende's big plans. Maya is skeptical as well, telling Nicole she's worried about Zende getting his hopes up too much, too fast.

In the CEO office, just as I predicted, Zende is shoving his sketches in Steffy and Thomas' faces and stands back, waiting, expectant. It's as hilarious as it sounds.

Steffy: "Who did these?"

Zende, beaming, all smiles, "I did."

And before they can even blink, he tells them: "I want to join the design team."

He launches into a pitch that he's clearly been practicing in front of the mirror, flashing a lot of toothy smiles and earnest expressions.

Thomas and Steffy exchange looks like:

tumblr_ldfoo5oeNW1qd6cl4.gif

Steffy scoffs that Zende is a photographer. She says it with the same disdain as she did when she referred to the Spectras as cockroaches feasting on a peanut for a month.

Steffy lets him down gently: "They're...interesting...but we don't have time to train a novice."

Psych! Did she go to a special bitch academy or something? (TM Center Stage)

Zende takes it like a man.

Psych #2! 

Of course he doesn't.

unfair.gif

Pretty much sums up his reaction.

He asks for pointers and didn't he hear the part where ain't nobody got time for this shit?

Zende then takes the mature tact of whining about how him not getting what he wants the second he wants it is because he's not a REAL Forrester.  Well, neither are these two, technically speaking. 

Zende: "I just want a break." I just want a position as designer handed to me on a silver platter.

Zende disagrees and then shouts he's proud to be a Dominguez and runs out of the office. Well, okay then.

Over at SF, a composed Sally thanks Saul for bailing her out of jail.

So Grams, who is just as responsible for this mess, couldn't be bothered to bail out her own granddaughter? 

Sally tells Saul, Grams, and Darlita about the charges she's facing, including the possibility of spending 15 years in prison.

Sally: "We are out of business and SF is closing its doors."

Grams immediately squawks: "This is NO time to cut and run." Um, I'd say it's perfect timing.

Sally reminds her that they can't ship the orders because the cops are onto them.

CJ swans in then, sans RM scarf this time (how very disappointing), just in time to hear Sally tell Saul he needs to get rid of the clothes. He reminds them of what they already know, demolition is looming. He does have the good grace to say he's sorry things didn't work out.

Shirley: You are NOT selling the building."

CJ counters: "I need $100k to keep the building." That shuts up Shirley for the moment. CJ says they need to clear out and move on.

CJ leaves and Sally tells the others that they are welcome to start up operations somewhere else but she's out.

She asks to be left alone in her office.

Back at FC, Steffy and Thomas are visibly relieved that Zende has gone to throw his fit somewhere else and they resume talking about Sally.

Steffy: "She's not worth the heartache."

Thomas: "I can't stop thinking about her." So, suck it, bitch!

Steffy leaves and Thomas thinks about Sally, flashing back to all of their times together, including when they first met.

In her office, Sally is having similar flash backs and we end on a split screen, with both of them looking sad and longing for the other.

Tally_5_3_17.thumb.jpg.b9516a4b74cd58f990368b460edc91fc.jpg

• Love 11

Zzzzende is a waste of space, for sure, but the blame for this whiplash writing is on the writers.  All in one episode, and out of the clear blue, we hear Nicole say "Zende is searching for a connection with his family" (since when?) followed by Zende proclaiming his heretofore-unseen desire to design.  What?!  This just popped up out of absolutely nowhere.  Zende and Thomas have been close for months and Zende has never once said anything about not belonging.  I thought they might be moving towards something like that as motivation for his bulldog attitude about the Spectras hurting "our family" - his overreaction and suspicion would have been borne of his desire to protect a family that's given him so much.  But this?  "I'm not really a Forrester, I'm a Dominguez"?  Ugh.

And designing?  Where did that come from?  There's been no setup for that at all.  Nor the sense of entitlement that Zende's suddenly exhibiting.  

These writers are terrible.

• Love 16