Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Brooke actually spoke to that fact that Eric and Stephanie could do nothing about it in the past. I don't know how the writers are going to handle this now, but if anything is going to be done legally, they will be pulling shit out of their asses. Technically nothing can be done because there were changes to the designs and since there were changes, Spectra would say that their designs were only inspired by FC.  This is legal.  Another point was that even though Spectra was outed as knockoffs, buyers couldn't give a crap. 

Since the FC originals haven't been shown yet wouldn't it be harder for them to legally claim their designs were stolen?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 3

I do wonder about the auditioning process on these soaps. TPTB couldn't find another young man who could actually...emote other than the current RJ? When he confronted Coco about stealing Forrester designs, where was the anger, the outrage, the darts coming out of his eyes at this betrayal of him and his family's business? No emotion. Nothing. Ok, I forgive you. Awkward hug. Done. Come on, people. As many actors as there are in Hollywood, they couldn't find someone who could act? 

• Love 7

IANAL but it seems like Spectra could be sued for copyright infringement. Any design is copyright as soon as it's created and you would think that a big design house like FC would routinely register their collections.  It wouldn't matter that they changed things, as long as the designs have a high degree of similarity.  Which I don't know, as I haven't seen any episodes in the last week or so and not sure I really want to. :-( 

• Love 1
On Mon Apr 17 2017 at 1:42 PM, Waldo13 said:

The only fallout will be between Sally/Thomas and Coco/RJ. I'm all for the latter. I'm wondering if RJ was a 16 year old girl and Coco a 19 year old boy would Brooke be in favor of the relationship?  Well, it's Brooke we are talking about. 

Brooke shat a brick and rightfully so when Amber and Rick got together as well as Bridget and Deacon. I don't know why RJ is given a pass.

Edited by Anna Yolei
5 hours ago, tessaray said:

IANAL but it seems like Spectra could be sued for copyright infringement. Any design is copyright as soon as it's created and you would think that a big design house like FC would routinely register their collections.  It wouldn't matter that they changed things, as long as the designs have a high degree of similarity.  Which I don't know, as I haven't seen any episodes in the last week or so and not sure I really want to. :-( 

Clothing designs are rarely protected by copyright laws specifically because clothing serves an utilitarian purpose.  In other words, clothing serves a purpose, in the eyes of the law, and that takes precedent over what the clothing looks like.  

Technically the designs where not stolen. Coco was voluntarily shown the designs, by RJ, therefore, she didn't have to covertly sneak a peek or break into the vault to look at them.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6

Sally's words were truthful, and poignant, and a little profound; they were also a collection late and a few betrayals short. Sorry Sally, but you don't get to go on about how bad you feel and how wrong it was. You knew all that before you committed yourself to being a thief; the only way to redeem yourself now is to do what you said, and tank the line. Don't except any more orders, and don't fill the ones you have. Give any explanation you want, or don't give any at all because actions speak louder than words. I don't think it will put you back in Thomas's good graces, but you will at least be able to hold your head a little higher. Then, after you tank the stolen goods, you can go and do your own designs and see how they float. After all, Jarrett did let it slip to Saul that he thought "young Sally has raw talent", a statement completely contradictory to what his "review" said. I guess Saul was so caught up in the moment that he didn't catch it, or he was using selective hearing. If Sally knew Jarrett said that she might confront him about that review and get to the bottom of things, but alas, that is not going to happen. No, somehow Wyatt is going to get involved, and he and Sally will start dating, and we will have a repeat of the prior repeats, with Wyatt looking over his shoulder for Thomas instead of Waffle Boy. 

I am convinced that Shirley is demented. That, or she is possessed by The Beast. The way she talked to Coco had my hands itching for some slapping action. Then, after being treated like crap by GrandMama, she gets more of the same from the Forrester Clan. Of course it was what I expected, all the same, it was horrible to watch an innocent person being ganged up on by all those adults with rage in their eyes. The only one's who have any right to say anything to Coco are Thomas and Ridge. Rick can put a plug in it cause he was not above sabotaging Caroline and Ridge's work by overpricing the collection all in the hope that they would fail, which translates to FC's failing. So yeah, punk ass bitch needs to take a seat. And Maya? Bitch please with your "our collection" crap. You are a home wrecking, brass ring grabber of the first order, and one that perpetrated the fucking lie of the century on the entire Forrester family. So you can just shut the fuck up too. I'll give Brooke a pass; she has only ever wanted the best for FC's, and I am sure she is still a little shaken up about Ridge and his stepmom. But what is scaring the bejesus out of me right now is how this will effect Bridge. RJ is going to be crushed, which will have Brooke's mommy radar pinging on all cylinders, and you can bet your bottom dollar that Ridge will grab this situation and run with it in an effort to win Brooke back. I can just hear him now "Come on Logan, RJ is so torn up about this! We have to show him a united front and help him to cope with losing his first love. Come back to me, and we will go anywhere you want and get married; I think that would help RJ out, and make him happy that his parents have reunited." 

While Brooke was engaged to Ridge she was looking smashing every single day, but now we seem to have reverted to the OMFG Design Style of cotton white hair and strange blouses. I do not like the pattern or style of that blouse she has been wearing; all those ribbons and bows down those puffy sleeves? Looks like something I would have worn in 9th grade with platform shoes and striped socks. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11
22 hours ago, tricknasty said:

That and the slouching totally turns me off :/

Plus there's something kind of predatory about him and he looks like both a wet kisser and a premature ejaculator. Coco looked really good at the fashion show, as well. She has much better style than her sister. They REALLY need to get a new RJ.

That Grams is the absolute fucking worse. I wish the girls would stand up to her and let the old bat know that they have some pride and self-esteem and confidence and some talents and will not think of themselves as bottom feeders and less than. Who talks like that these days? She really is a trashy old broad!

• Love 6

I really think that there's something more to Shirley than she's an amoral shrew.  I have a feeling there's going to be a 'big reveal' about Grams.

The first step that Forrester and Spectra can take to secure their designs is to have a fucking security guard on the front door.  It seems like ANYBODY can walk into an office in LA. 

Steffy needs to get off her high horse and take a fucking seat.  Sally is most definitely a thief and deserves to be called out for what she did.  But certainly not by the woman who's used an accident of birth and her pussy to get ahead.  If anyone can understand Sally Spectra it should be Steffy who has never cared what she had to do or how low she had to stoop to get what she wanted.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 8

There is one other thing that is as curtain as death and taxes is that Steffy will make demands to what people can and can't do.  

I'm wondering if Brooke is actually Liam's mother. They both have waffling in their DNA. Ridge or Bill?  I really don't think it actually matters, to Brooke, as long as she has a man.  Brooke burnt rubber in making her way back to her Stallion.  Wasn't it about a week ago she was in love with Ridge but in actuality not stop loving Bill?

I thought Coco was sad about loosing the internship but after looking at the picture of her and RJ it seems she's sadder about loosing RJ.  Is this another Zende/Nicole theme where they fall in love without even dating.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, politichick said:

That Grams is the absolute fucking worse. I wish the girls would stand up to her and let the old bat know that they have some pride and self-esteem and confidence and some talents and will not think of themselves as bottom feeders and less than. Who talks like that these days? She really is a trashy old broad!

Word!

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

I really think that there's something more to Shirley than she's an amoral shrew.  I have a feeling there's going to be a 'big reveal' about Grams.

That she was born Myron Spectra?

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

It seems like ANYBODY can walk into an office in LA. 

Office?  Brooke was raped in her home and still leaves her doors unlocked.

• Love 6

Showing all the people $Bill has stepped on and how he wrecked their lives for a building really makes me so happy to see Brooke came back to him.

For a "stallion" Bill sure shows classic signs of small dick syndrome.

$Bill and grandma Spectra should be a couple.

I'm shocked that the Sally/Steffy scene didn't end in a SteffAttack.

• Love 15
45 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Word!

That she was born Myron Spectra?

I swear, I thought the exact same thing! TPTB thought that redeemed Maya, & it kinda did make her not-so-abrasive for a while, but she was quickly back to her arrogant self, until Daddy Dearest temporarily humbled her a bit.

Maybe Grams held someone hostage in a remote cabin, never to be seen again, & accidentally fell in love with him. 

Maybe Grams trapped the true love of the man Grams wanted in a gondola, & forced her man's true love to watch Grams marry him. I gagged typing that, then had to edit for clarity, then gagged again.

Maybe Grams went through a bored spell & stuck her nose way up into some business that had nothing to do with her, thus outing the paternity of a child. Said child, which while related to her by marriage, really had nothing whatsoever to do with her. 

Maybe Grams had a "misunderstanding" night, resulting in Sally's & Coco's mother's conception. 

Maybe Grams accidentally got pregnant, by her sister's husband, in her octogenarian years, but sadly, lost the baby, only to have the pregnancy & miscarriage outed by her arch nemesis at a party in her sister's home. 

Just some thoughts.

• Love 7

Hey Brooke, how about you find a career and do something productive with your time?  I know you don't need the money but you could sure use something to occupy your time besides depending on men for your self esteem. Two weeks ago, you loved Ridge and were getting married. Today, you love the Stallion. Tomorrow? This is 2017, woman. Grow up. 

• Love 7

Been catching up on comments ...

If Brooke would ever give more than a glancing thought of reuniting with Ridge, I'd reach through the TV screen and pull her hair out by its bleached blonde roots. That "white on white" look might have worked for Marilyn Monroe, but not La Logan. It washes her out and with the length and her age, it makes her look almost ghostly.  I can't imagine the maintenance for that color and how damaging it would be to her hair. Oh, well.  I also did not care for the fussy blouse she's had on the past two days. Katie had on a top with dragging strings that day she faced Quinn down. It must be a hot new Boho-peasant trend for spring. I don't care for it.

I see Steffy had another "Stephanie" (aka Stevie) inspired dress on today -- black with sheer insets and flowy sleeves. She didn't look terrible. At least her makeup was understated. I actually thought Steffy looked better than Sally today. What was up with Sally's hair? It look like it was in partial cornrows on the right side, then that mess of cobbled wires around her neck.  I didn't so much mind Steffy reading Sally for filth at the time but wait until it's Steffy vs. Grams! I will pay good money to see that. I did feel bad when it became evident that Sally has become completely brainwashed by Grams and drank the Koolaid, so to speak. Hearing her grovel for Steffy's "acceptance" was painful to watch and to reminiscent of Sally and Stephanie 1.0. I would never want to be Steffy's friend. Stephanie ... maybe ... but not that cobra bitch. No way.  I have not missed Waffles one bit.

In fairness to Brooke, I don't think she ever stopped loving Bill. I think that Ridge and RJ pulled a good game of emotional manipulation on her to think she somehow "owed" it to them (mainly RJ) to be a reunited family. I certainly hope that Ridge is not brazen enough to try to turn RJ's angst over Cocoa into a ploy to try again to get her to marry him. If she even as much as listened to that drivel, she'd really look like a vapid capricious bimbo whose heart twists in the wind.

It looks like the dual "Romeo and Juliet" sagas are coming to a merciful end based on tomorrow's spoilers.

BTW: Eric and Quinn have been conspicuously absent during this design-theft drama.  What's up with that? (Guess we'll find out tomorrow?)

• Love 11

Steffy, girl, you are CEO of the company that was ripped off. You don't go confront the thief, you summon her to your office to dress her ass down. Don't you know anything about being a boss bitch?

I'm a go for Brill as they're something new to explore from the usual crap. Really wish they had just come back married from Australia, but I can appreciate Brooke  needing a breather. But their wedding needs to be quick, painless, and done to completion.

I get that there are always things and situations that influence a character's actions, ambitions, psyche and pathology but it gets old that we've had Quinn's neglectful/abusive mother as a twist to partly explain her pathology, Maya's rejection by her father due to her transition as a reason for her ambition and getting what was hers by any means with Rick, and now possibly Sherly having some twist for her tendencies. Stephanie's revealed abusive mom and dad issues doesn't absolve her from all her heinous crimes; it helps explain them but ultimately her actions are her own. Why can't Grams just be greedy and destructive?

• Love 7

RJ's an idiot and why is this highschool child sitting in on meetings with the CEO giving his input about how they should handle the collection his girlfriend stole.

At least Thomas gets it. Whether Coco is innocent or not, she was a tool they used and can't continue to work there regardless. It would be insane for them to keep her around. 

Brooke bouncing back to Bill is just beneath Bill. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

Steffy had every right to confront Sally, and she had every right to call her out for stealing FC's collection. However, she didn't have the right to cast disparaging looks around Sally's office, or the building in general, and she didn't have the right to call Sally trash and to dis on Coco. Not everyone is born to wealth, and not everyone is handed a CEO job at a prestigious firm that is housed in a luxury building. Steffy's remarks about position and class support everything that Shirley has been spewing, and that is the last thing Sally needs to hear. And telling Sally to stay away from her family, and that they were done with her? Hummm.......how did that work out for you with Quinn again Faudi?

Courtney Grosbeck was so good in her scenes with Sally; she is another one who can believably cry on cue. 

Pierson Fode has also been good in this SL. Pierson may be tall, and wear funny, girly shirts, and he may have grody, smelly feet, but he can sure express with his eyes. I am about ready for him to punch Fauxdilok's in the throat though. WE ALL GET IT. Thomas fucked up. There is no need to keep twisting the knife in. But then Steffy is without fault, and has never done anything to hurt her family or the family's company. 

Brooke telling Bill she loved him made me forget all about all that other stuff that was irritating me.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10

If the IIC want to cast a person with no acting skills, at least The Character of RJ should be played by the most Gorgeous kid they can find given this kids Genetic Pedigree.  

Instead we get neither beauty or brains, just more mediocrity. WHAT DID WE DO? Why aren't we allowed to have nice things?

• Love 12
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Steffy had every right to confront Sally, and she had every right to call her out for stealing FC's collection. However, she didn't have the right to cast disparaging looks around Sally's office, or the building in general, and she didn't have the right to call Sally trash and to dis on Coco. Not everyone is born to wealth, and not everyone is handed a CEO job at a prestigious firm that is housed in a luxury building. Steffy's remarks about position and class support everything that Shirley has been spewing, and that is the last thing Sally needs to hear. And telling Sally to stay away from her family, and that they were done with her? Hummm.......how did that work out for you with Quinn again Faudi?

Courtney Grosbeck was so good in her scenes with Sally; she is another one who can believably cry on cue. 

Pierson Fode has also been good in this SL. Pierson may be tall, and wear funny, girly shirts, and he may have grody, smelly feet, but he can sure express with his eyes. I am about ready for him to punch Fauxdilok's in the throat though. WE ALL GET IT. Thomas fucked up. There is no need to keep twisting the knife in. But then Steffy is without fault, and has never done anything to hurt her family or the family's company. 

Brooke telling Bill she loved him made me forget all about all that other stuff that was irritating me.

Those disparaging looks were proof that Steffy knows nothing about working in fashion.  Every fashion house I've seen looks exactly like Spectra's offices.  Fabric all over the place, dressmaker's dummies, bits of garments, worktables covered with stuff.  Those 'looks' combined with her consistently tragic choices in clothing are proof that Steffy Forrester doesn't know a damn thing about fashion.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, grisgris said:

In fairness to Brooke, I don't think she ever stopped loving Bill. I think that Ridge and RJ pulled a good game of emotional manipulation on her to think she somehow "owed" it to them (mainly RJ) to be a reunited family.

Bingo!

14 hours ago, grisgris said:

Eric and Quinn have been conspicuously absent during this design-theft drama.  What's up with that?

I hate how the show does this.  They have one plot that they show for days/weeks on end, then move on to something else before its conclusion, then go back to the original story.  I wish they kept their stories a little more balanced.

• Love 7

So yesterday was the first chance I had in a bit to watch a full episode. I know I could go back and watch the earlier episodes, but Sally caving to abusive Shirley would be just too hard to watch, I think, and such a waste of storyline potential to have Sally do the same lather-rinse-repeat of ripping off FC as her great-aunt did.

Recap for Wed. 4/19/17:

At SP, Bill flashes to giving Brooke his sword necklace.

Bill_Sword.jpg.2e4a0b2100fc17c73e8383db5bdc4d2f.jpg

Wyatt, whose hair does look decidedly awful, enters his office with Jarrett trailing behind him.

Jarrett reveals that Spectra ripped off FC but that because the buyers won't care, SF isn't going anywhere.

Bill, throws a hissy fit, "My skyscraper, dammit!" and dramatically slams his hands on his desk. Get a grip, Bill.

Wyatt-Jarrett-Bill-aftermath-BB-HW-300x1

They chat about exactly how Spectra pulled this off. Bill surmises that Sally snowed Thomas. He snarls at Jarrett to print another nasty review to hamper SF's chances of success but Jarrett argues other reporters were there and that won't do any good. Bill doesn't give a good goddamn and orders him off to write the review anyway. I'm still pissed at you, Bill, for writing that fake review of SF's preview in the first place. He shares a little bit in the blame here. 

Wyatt, who as always, can be counted on to read the room, calls Bill out on his OTT antics: "Okay. This isn't just about your skyscraper, is it? This is about Brooke." Bill's face clearly shows he doesn't want to talk about her.

Over at FC, Fauxdiloks is holding court in the CEO office with Thomas, RJ and Brooke. Queenie is whining that Spectra has ruined their upcoming show and that she warned Thomas and RJ against trusting the Spectras.

Thomas concedes that it was a big mistake and talk quickly turns to where they do from here. Given they were never successful at prosecuting Spectra in the past,  Steffy thinks they need to cut their losses and start designing a new collection.

She then decides Spectra isn't going to get away with this because "no one messes with my family" and dramatically grabs her purse and storms out of the office.

Thomas and RJ talk about the situation with Thomas telling his little brother that Coco's finished at FC.

Thomas-RJ-advise-Spectra-BB-HW-300x175.j

RJ clearly feels bad since she was set up by her own family but Thomas, still licking his wounds from Sally's betrayal simply shrugs. Even though he wants to believe Coco was innocent,  he thinks it's best if RJ keeps his distance and stops seeing Coco. 

Coco shows up at SF and heads straight for her sister's office. She's clearly upset about Sally using her.

Sally sadly tells her that she does care about her.

Sally-Coco-confrontation-BB-HW-300x175.j

Coco can't believe her own naivete and never though her sister would betray her like this.

Sally: "I never wanted to use you."

Coco: "But you did anyway. And Thomas, too. You guys were getting so close. You really cared about each other. And now I understand why you broke up with him. 'Cause you felt guilty. You couldn't face him knowing that you were stealing from him and his family. But what about me? Did you ever even stop to think about me, or the life that I was building over at Forrester?"

Sally says she'll tell them she had nothing to do with the theft but Coco tells her it's too late for that. RJ believes her but it doesn't matter. She's out at FC.

Coco: "It doesn't matter! Just why, Sally? Why'd you do this? We had such amazing opportunities and two amazing Forrester guys." I think the why is really more about why would you do this to your little sister? 

Sally, who has apparently starting drinking Grams' Kool-Aid: "It was never gonna last."

Coco: "Why not?"

Sally: "Because we're Spectras. And they're Forresters. They would have dumped us eventually. Maybe not you. But definitely me." 

Coco: "We'll never know what could have been 'cause you ruined it for both of us."

Sally: "Okay, look, I am not making any excuses, but I didn't know what else to do! After that review from Spencer Publications, I felt like a failure, but I made Aunt Sally a promise, and Grams, she would not let up. Not just about saving this place, but insisting that Thomas would leave me, that I wasn't good enough. I made a bad decision, and I am so sorry, but the thing that I regret the most is hurting you. And ruining your dream." Happy now, Grams?

Coco, fighting back tears: "You ruined both our dreams." She walks out on Sally, clearly hurt and rightfully so.

Coco isn't Sally's only visitor. Puffy shows up to read her the riot act. This should be riveting.

She tells Sally that because of the stunt she pulled, Thomas now see hers for who she really is. Sally skirts that and asks that she go easy on Coco. Steffy confirms that Coco has been let go from FC.

Steffy reminds Sally that she has ruined everything, including her relationship with Thomas and wants to know why Sally would resort to stealing.

Sally-Steffy-over-BB-HW.jpg

Sally: "Spectra Fashions is a knockoff shop. It's what we do, okay? It ain't pretty, and I am not proud of it, but it puts bread on the table. If it keeps my employees' families fed and change in the pockets, then so be it."

Steffy: "You don't care about how many people you hurt?"

Sally: "You know, Steffy, I wouldn't expect you to understand. You come from a platinum world. Everything you guys do comes easily to you, but not for us. When my parents left, my grandmother gave up everything that she had to raise Coco and me. We have had to scrounge and scrape for every single thing that we have. When things get tough, you got to do what you got to do. I tried to stay legit, I did, but Spencer Publications ruined any chance I had of that."

Steffy, who for once has dropped the histrionics and is just listening, asks again, "So you resort to stealing? You could have conducted yourself differently, you could have risen above. You were given this incredible opportunity, and you just throw it away?"

Sally, fighting back tears because she will not cry in front of Steffy: "I can't go back! I can't make it right, okay? The only thing that I can do is say that I'm sorry because I know I disappointed you. And Thomas and Coco and...(deep breath) most of all, myself. But you know what? With grit and determination, Spectra is alive again. Spectra has been reborn. And I owe it all to your family. So, look, I know you guys hate me, okay? And whether you believe it or not, your approval means everything to me, and one day, I will earn it. And as far as Thomas goes, I don't know, hopefully one day he will forgive me. And maybe we could be friends. Just like our namesakes. We'll get along. We could go grab a drink. I would really like that." She is extending an olive branch that thievery or not, Puffy doesn't deserve. And for just a nanosecond, Puffy appears to be considering it. But never, ever be fooled by her, folks, she chooses her next words very carefully and they find their mark.

Steffy: "You are not my friend. You're just trash. And I don't want you anywhere near me or my business, and as for Thomas, he wants nothing to do with you, and you can tell that to your little sister and your grandmother. Any association you had with my family is over. It's done, Sally Spectra." She gives her a long look of disgust. "Goodbye."

Bill is alone in his office, brooding, and then he recalls one of my favorite scenes ever - his reunion with Brooke at the Sydney Opera House.

58f8c8e9a406f_Brill3_3_31_17.jpg.2612692fe5bcfc148e96db7279e84c65.jpg

Brooke walks into his office but he's so lost in thought, he doesn't even look up, telling her (whom he presumes is Alison) to just leave whatever it is on the chair.

Brooke: "Busy as ever, I see."

Bill, his joy at seeing her is undeniable: "Hey, you. I've been waiting for you to come by, but I wanted to give you your space."

Brooke: "Here I am. And thank you."

Bill: "I'm so glad to see you. I don't know what actually happened, but I did know that Forrester would live up to his history. Whatever he did, it must have been pretty bad. The night before your wedding? You want to tell me?"

Brooke: "No." And Bill doesn't press her for more. It's enough that she's here.

Bill: "Well, I imagine he begged for your forgiveness. And yet, you're here. Don't tell me you forgave him." The tiniest hint of worry in his eyes.

Brooke: "No." 

Bill: "Okay, then, why are we talking about that poser anyway? I assume you came here for a reason."

Brooke: "I did."

Bill: "To see me."

Brooke: "Yes, and something more."

Bill: "Okay, I'll play. Why are you here, Brooke?"

Brooke: "I have something for you."

She reveals the sword necklace. 

Swordjpg.jpg.0f6e0cae0010bbaac2a65fdad0ce2e5a.jpg

Brooke: "When you gave me this, you told me that it guided you, it gave you strength, and that it would do the same for me. And you know what? You were right. 'Cause this sword brought me here. And now I am giving it back to you. I'm taking control of my life."

She places the necklace back on Bill's neck and smiles into his eyes.

Sword2.jpg.365b48345a94db8fd89fe6de13dd8808.jpg

Bill: "Taking control?

Brooke: "I've outgrown the games, and this is a symbol of love and honesty, respect. Everything that you've shown me. To never take you for granted. My stallion." At long last...

Bill whinnies in response and I don't care, he's cute. 

Brooke laughs. I love how these two can always have fun together. 

Bill, more serious now: "It's a thoughtful gift. I love it."

Brooke: "And I love you." Awwwww...

170417.jpg

While part of me hates that they draaaaagggged this out for what felt like forever after Sydney and lost a bit of that reunion momentum, I can appreciate that they (and Bill) gave Brooke space to figure out what she truly wanted out of her life and whom she wanted to spend her life with vs a knee-jerk ceremony. I think she always knew she wanted to be with Bill, but she had to let go of the notion of being the "good girl" and all the years of baggage that entailed (along with a heaping helping of emotional blackmail from Ridge and their son) for being her true authentic self first. 

So long as these two are together, I'm a happy camper. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 15

I just started watching again after many years. It's good to see that absolutely nothing has changed with Brooke: she still looks amazing (I wish I was aging this well!), almost married Ridge (again!), and...... she cannot be without a man for more than 24 hours! UGH!!!

I love new Sally, but I hate the story line...and Jesus, wtf happened to Steffy's face? She is definitely Taylor's daughter. Yikes! 

• Love 10

Katie is like a diarrhea, it always shows up at inopportune moments or in a bathroom without toilet paper.  

B&B is trying to pull a fast one by trying to say it's a trademark infringement instead of a copyright issue. They must have read the boards knowing that the copyright issue won't fly with posters. I'm not 100% positive, but from I read, trademark infringement would be harder to prove because willful deception, of the consumer, has to be proven.  I'm glad Carter is advising against a lawsuit but who knows what's to come. In the example Eric was holding of the two dresses, there are quite a few differences. The color was similar but the shoulder line and waistline was very different.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I just started watching again after many years. It's good to see that absolutely nothing has changed with Brooke: she still looks amazing (I wish I was aging this well!), almost married Ridge (again!), and...... she cannot be without a man for more than 24 hours! UGH!!!

I love new Sally, but I hate the story line...and Jesus, wtf happened to Steffy's face? She is definitely Taylor's daughter. Yikes! 

Welcome back!

And to Brooke' s marginal defense, she hadnt been in Ridge's orbit for years before this most recent attempt at rebuilding the Bridge. Ad little as I cared for Ridge dating the niece of his first love, there were many more opportunities they could have explored with them. Way, way more than with Brooke.

• Love 2

Gross! I don't even want to know about Ridge and her niece, thank dog I missed that nonsense! This Ridge is awful (so was Ron Moss but he will always be Ridge to me)!

I stopped watching when Steffy's twin was dating Rick, also....GROSS! Phoebe I think it was? Then she thankfully died and probably came back while I've been slaving away working and not missing this show! Lol

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Gross! I don't even want to know about Ridge and her niece, thank dog I missed that nonsense! This Ridge is awful (so was Ron Moss but he will always be Ridge to me)!

I stopped watching when Steffy's twin was dating Rick, also....GROSS! Phoebe I think it was? Then she thankfully died and probably came back while I've been slaving away working and not missing this show! Lol

Oh yeah,  and after Phoebe got killed off when her anger at Rick for dating her mom and macking on Steffy to spite Ridge led to her crashing a car, guess how he and Steffy bond?

Go on, guess. 

(Hint: I started keeping up with spoilers more closely after that because I don't want to projectile vomit ever again ? )

• Love 4

I cannot stand this iteration of Katie. She used to be the nice one but now I just want to knock her teeth out. Get a life, woman!! Oh, Quinn? Go ahead and push Katie off of the cliff behind your beautiful house. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I cannot stand this iteration of Katie. She used to be the nice one but now I just want to knock her teeth out. Get a life, woman!!

Looking back in retrospect, when was Katie ever "nice"?

The first year as HT!Katie saw her tanking Donna and Thorne on her high horse, jumping into the situation between Storm, Ashley and the gun that left her with a transplant and by a miraculous act of God managed to conceive a child with her niece's husband while said niece was slaving away to keep her sorry ass alive. And to add injury to insult, Katie was the biggest Nick/Bridget cheerleader, encouraging her to give that bastard a second chance after all the shit with Brooke.

Katie managed to slide under my radar for a loooooooong time because no one was worse than Stephanie, Gorillick was beating his chest every day, Nick had no reason at all to fuck Katie and Bridge were at their irritating worst before the ToD 2.0 eclipsed their spotlight. But she's aways been trash.

But that said:

12 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Oh, Quinn? Go ahead and push Katie off of the cliff behind your beautiful house. 

As another poster pointed out (it maybe was CountryGirl?), irritating as she is, nothing in the worst of Katie's past comes close to the shit Quinn has skated on against Liam in particular. Forget the bullshit with Steffy, "Adam" could have died without medical help in that cabin, but somehow it was true love?

Even if Quinn never saw prison, she should've taken a stint to a padded cell or at least considered handwaving her crap the way they did with Pam and her brain tumor or even the cocked up Sharon Newman bipolar stuff (the very beginning, not the four years of bullshit that Sussman is only now having to dig out from under).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Katie is like a diarrhea, it always shows up at inopportune moments or in a bathroom without toilet paper

LOL!

15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I'm not 100% positive, but from I read, trademark infringement would be harder to prove because willful deception, of the consumer, has to be proven

If this is correct, then nope, Forrester wouldn't have a leg to stand on...there's no deception at all, the consumers would know they are purchasing Spectra clothing.

15 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I don't even want to know about Ridge and her niece

Many people thought it was hot...I thought it was squicky as hell.  Especially since I felt that Caroline Jr. had the maturity of a 15 year-old,

This Ridge is awful (so was Ron Moss but he will always be Ridge to me)!

Same!

Phoebe I think it was? Then she thankfully died and probably came back while I've been slaving away working and not missing this show

This was one character that actually stayed dead!  Given a choice between Phoebe & Steffy, though?  I'd take Phoebe any day, although Steffy is good for the snark :)

10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Looking back in retrospect, when was Katie ever "nice"?

I guess she was nice (whiny but nice) when she was a teen.  After that, all bets are off :)

10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

As another poster pointed out (it maybe was CountryGirl?), irritating as she is, nothing in the worst of Katie's past comes close to the shit Quinn has skated on against Liam

I've said it before & I'll say it again; it really bothers me because most of the time (hell maybe every time) Katie goes off on somebody, what she says is correct & I should be on her side.  The problem is I just can't do it because she is so damn smug!

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

B&B is trying to pull a fast one by trying to say it's a trademark infringement instead of a copyright issue.

Not really, they're basically recycling old dialogue from old plots.  Years ago Sally Sr would rip off designs, stage the Spectra fashion show, FC would flip out, Eric would call a board meeting, all the Forresters would clutch their pearls, someone would bark "get our legal team on it!"  Someone in legal would say they don't have a leg to stand on.

Lather.  Rinse.  Repeat.

• Love 5

Recap for Thurs. 4/20/17:

At the Forrester mansion, Eric is meeting with Carter and comparing the FC designs to the SF designs. Much to Eric's chagrin, Carter doesn't think a lawsuit has a snowball's chance in hell, in particular given all the differences between the designs.

At Eric's disgusted look, Carter clarifies like Eric is five: "The length is different, the shoulder treatment... think of running shoes. 3/4 of them look alike. Except for color, logo, the heel pads, the inserts... those tiny differences can keep the courts ruling against shoe companies that claim trademark infringement. Spectra knows this."

The bottom line is that all a lawsuit would do is bolster SF's success at the expense of FC. 

Ridge enters then and immediately assumes a lawsuit is pending.

And really, the two of them have been down the road before with SF. It's like Titanic. They all know it's gonna sink.

Eric: "Carter thinks a lawsuit will not succeed."

Ridge: "What do you think?"

Eric: "This happened on your watch. I want to know why." And far be it for me to throw Ridge any bones but this happened a helluva lot more on Eric's watch. 

Ridge grouses about the gang of Spectra thieves and Carter makes a hasty exit. They argue about Coco and Sally for a bit, which is pointless at this point.

Eric takes the tact of questioning Ridge's leadership and Steffy's and Ridge is quick to dismiss this line of thought, telling Eric it wasn't personal but the Spectras were desperate.

But before they can get started, Eric takes the opportunity, once again, to ask why Ridge and Brooke didn't get married in Sydney? Dude, don't you have bigger fish to fry?

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Quinn is surprised (but she shouldn't be at this point) by Katie's presence. Katie slipped in through the servants' entrance. Sneaky, that one. And really, people in these mansions need to learn how to lock doors.

Katie tells her she's looking to cash in on Quinn's (desperate and likely empty) offer of a job at FC.

Quinn deflects, saying Eric's a big preoccupied right now given the SF debacle. Katie could not care less.

Quinn: "You know, there's really no point in you staying. I'll talk to Eric when I think the time is right."

Katie, dusting off her ultimate trump card: "How's Ridge? You two getting along these days?"

Quinn-Katie-on-notice-BB-HW.jpg

Quinn: "I don't see him. I have no reason to see him." 

Katie: "You know, on second thought, I am having this craving for hummus. Hummus and, like, some real crispy celery sticks. You got anything like that?" How HT manages to say these lines with a straight face, I'll never know. Quinn just burns a hole through her.

Quinn: "You've miscalculated if you think I'm gonna let you bully me. You're Eric's old friend, and I'm being hospitable to you for his sake. That's all."

Katie: "Oh, not quite all, I think."

Quinn: "I love my husband. And I love my autonomy more. And if telling him that I kissed another man will get you the hell out of my kitchen, then that's exactly what I'm gonna do." So go on and tell him. Stop the blackmail. Remove Katie's power. The old Quinn would never have allowed this to go this far. Either she would have confessed by now or put Katie somewhere GPS couldn't find her.

Katie: "If it were any other man, maybe. Maybe you could tell Eric and he would shrug it off. I mean, he's not a child. But when he finds out that this is the reason why Brooke called off the wedding, he's gonna know that the issue's a lot bigger than just a few kisses." Ding, ding, ding!

Quinn: "Eric's closest relationships are with me and Ridge. Even Brooke had the decency to respect that." 

Katie: "I'm not sure you deserve decency. And I'm definitely not sure that you deserve Eric. Brooke knows that, but she's going through her own grieving process right now. So that leaves me. I'm gonna be watching you. Try to go behind his back, and I'll be there. Whether it's in his kitchen or at Forrester creations."

And cue up a little Rockwell's "Somebody's Watchin' Me..."

giphy.gif

pizap.com14885936173482-1.jpg

CBS_BOLD_7545_IMAGE_CIAN_ENG_1073679_640 

170320.jpg

They end up back in the living room where Ridge, I'm sure is happy for the interruption to yet another "What happened in Sydney" interrogation.

Katie: "Hi, neighbor! Oh, I was just, uh, chatting with your lovely wife in the kitchen, but Quinn didn't tell me that Ridge was here."

Quinn immediately snaps: "I didn't know."

Katie: "Uh, am I interrupting?"

Eric: "Actually, you are. I've been trying to get somebody to tell me why your sister and my son didn't end up married in Sydney. I mean, something obviously went wrong."

Katie, sarcastically: "Yeah, something obviously did."

Eric: "Do you know what it was?"

Katie: "As a matter of fact, I do." The cat who ate the canary here. "Do you want to tell him, Ridge, or shall I?"

Ridge: "I don't think it's anybody's business." Oh, it's definitely Eric's business that you've all but fucked his wife at this point.

Eric: "Well, if my family's not my business, who is?"

Katie, who is enjoying the game of cat and mouse far more than she should considering she knows what Quinn is capable of, deflects: "I guess you could say that Ridge disappointed my sister. You know, that's the really the wrong word. I guess he failed her."

Eric: "In what way?"

Katie: "In the same way that he's failed her many times over the years."

Eric: "How, specifically, Katie?"

Katie, staring down Ridge and Quinn: "I suspect the answer is staring us right in the face."

Eric, finally getting it, "Oh, I see. I see you're not gonna tell me, either. All right, well, here's what I know. I know that you have trouble with commitment. You remember commitment. That's what you see between Quinn and me. (Ouch!) You deserted Brooke so many times."

Ridge: "Well, thank you, Dad. I'm the only that's deserted now, whether I deserve it or not, and I will try to make it right." Oh, that's rich. Poor little abandoned Ridge. Brooke dumped your lying, cheating, sack of monkey caca ass and rightfully so.

Quinn: "You know what, maybe you should come back another time, then."

Katie: "What's a little tension amongst relatives, by marriage, at least, and neighbors? Quinn invited me to have some tea, but if you think it's a bad time..." Knowing Eric will easily take the bait and invite her to stay.

Eric: "No, no, no! I think we should have tea. There's nothing I would like better right now than to have some tea with you. Please. Help yourself."

Katie: "Thank you. Oh! Ooh, it looks like you forgot the honey."

Quinn remarks that he doesn't like it. I think Donna would disagree there. Quinn leaves to go get the honey. Katie offers Ridge some tea and he declines and Eric soon sends him off to help Quinn find the honey.

Quinn is mad enough to spit nails. "The hell with her and her honey! Is she gone?" Ridge tells her no, that he was sent to help her find the honey.

She eventually finds the stash of honey Donna left behind. She tells Ridge Katie has been trying to blackmail her.

Ridge: "Well, she could, but she won't. She's not." Um, she is.

Quinn: "I cannot lose my husband." You should have thought about that before.

Ridge: "Then don't. Love him the way you love him and just know that Katie wants to protect him." He warns her not to push Katie.

Quinn insists that she won't go back to the life she had before and that what she had with Ridge meant nothing. Uh huh.

Ridge reminds her of what she said to him on the beach...how she said she loved him and yeah, way to put closure on things, Ridge.

Ridge: "So you didn't mean any of it? You don't feel anything?" What the hell, Ridge.

Quinn: "No. No.  I just -- I just wish I didn't have to... to see you anymore. That's how I feel." Because every time they're alone together...it's there.

With Ridge's help, Quinn finds the honey she needs.

Ridge-Quinn-honey-BB-HW-300x175.jpg

But of course, she just happens to spill some of it on his shirt. 

Her eyes say she'd like to lick it off of him.

His eyes say he'd let her. 

Quinn: "Just come here." Oh, they are playing with fire.

Ridge: "It doesn't matter. It's okay."

Quinn: "I can't. This can't happen again. Stolen kisses... that mean absolutely nothing. Please. Never again."

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Any bets on how long before they hit the sheets? Or the countertops?

Saving the best for last (of course)

Over at SP, Bill and Brooke are canoodling on the window sill and I just love them. They are just so "glowy" around each other, KKL is especially incandescent.

C94jVcFWsAAMetl.jpg

Bill, asking about his sword necklace: "So, how's it look?"

Brooke: "Like it always did. Like it belongs there."

Bill: "Well, that's how you look to me. Close enough to touch. Which is exactly where you belong."

Bill is still curious as to why she didn’t marry Ridge, but Brooke doesn't want to share the details.

Bill: "Come on, Brooke. You called off the wedding."

Brooke: "Yeah, I did."

Bill: "And you don't want to tell me why?" 

Brooke: "It didn't have anything to do with you. Hardly had anything to do with me." Clearly...

Bill: "I guess all I really want to know is that you are done with him for sure this time."

Brooke: "You know how people say that Ridge and I always come back together? Well, the place that we always come back to is being done. I've fallen off that roller coaster so many times. I just don't want to take that ride anymore." Sweet Mother of God, FINALLY.

Bill: "Anything you want to ask me?"

Brooke, surprised: "Like what?"

Bill: "Like whatever. You know, I asked you a question. You didn't want to answer, which is fine, (he gives her a teasing look) but now it's your turn."

Brooke: "Actually, there is something."

Bill: "Okay."

Brooke: "How did you know?"

Bill: "Know what?"

Brooke: "In Australia. Where I was."

Bill: "I didn't." Oh, but didn't he? 

Brooke (and she's flashing back as she's speaking during the next several moments and he's right there with her, remembering): "I was crying in the hotel. I just wanted to get out and get the sun on my face." We see again her cell phone ringing with Rumple's stupid face showing up on the screen and her promptly declining it.

Brooke: "I was drawn to the ocean. I don't know why." Oh, I know why...

Bill: "Maybe when you don't know what's out there or what you're looking for, the one thing you can count on is the Pacific.

Brooke: "A sign?"

Bill: "Yeah, maybe. Maybe it's a sign. You know, I was trying to figure out what would be next, if anything could be..."

Brooke, her voice barely a whisper now, "And just like magic, there you were." And thank TPTB that they didn't insert "destiny" in there. Magic is a lot more like it with these two. 

Bill: "And I always will be." He's proven that now. The fact that he was willing to wait - forever if need be - and put her needs first ahead of his own as well as his massive ego is testament alone.

Brooke: "I know. I know that now, and... I'm sorry." Her eyes tell his how very sorry she is.

Bill: "Sorry? No. No sorrys. No apologies. This is a, uh, no-apology zone right here." Just when she (and I) think we can't possibly love him more. This is what real love looks like.

Brooke laughs, relieved, "I just got lost in what I thought I should have, you know, the kind of life I should be in. But I will never turn my back on you again." Or her true self.

Brooke is serious again. "I mean it. You've been so good to me. So patient."

Bill: "Patient? Eh, I don't know if patient's the right word."

Brooke: "Okay, loving and loyal. That's not my experience with men, so I didn't really trust it." 

Bill: "You know, you've changed me." 

Brooke: "I don't want to change you." And that's the beauty of the two of them. They accept each other for who they really are and love each other BECAUSE OF, not in spite of, but they also bring out the best in each other and make the other want to be the best person they can.

Bill: "You taught me that there's such a thing as enough. Because I always wanted more. You know, more money -- well, that one doesn't count. I still want more money. But more praise, more attention, more women... but now the only woman that I want more of..." He pauses and Brooke laughs. "Is YOU."

He proceeds to sweep all the stuff off his desk and dramatically places Brooke upon it.

C93_OyYW0AAVcrU.jpg

Brooke: "Whoa, Stallion!"

Bill: "What? I did something wrong already?" He looks like such a cute little boy here.

Brooke: "No, it's just-"

Bill: "What?"

Brooke: "Uh, okay, look. We need a proper reunion." Hell yeah, you do!

Bill: "I'm really good with an improper one." Good lord, how she can resist him right now?

Brooke: "I know -- we'll have that...tonight." She looks at him knowingly.

Bill, looking at the brightly lit sky. "It's -- it's getting dark. Isn't it getting dark?" Brooke just laughs. "It's getting dark."

Brooke gives him a look. "It's not dark. Just give me the keys."

Bill: "I'll give you the keys, I'll give you my wallet, I'll give you lines of credit-" But she doesn't want any of that, only him.

Brooke shushes him, gently, "I just want the keys to the house." Bill sighs and tries to resist giving her a pouty face.

Brooke: "I'll get there first, and then you come over just after dark."

Bill grouses: "Yeah, I might explode before then. What about that?" 

Brooke, who can appreciate her lusty stallion: "Well, try not to. You've made a big investment in me, $ Bill Spencer, and it's time to cash in."

Bill: "Oh! Well... now you're speaking my language. I do like the sound of that."

Brooke: "Like it? You're gonna LOVE it."

And she lays a kiss on him to give him a preview of coming attractions, silencing him. For the moment.

Brooke-Bill-kiss-office-BB-HW-300x175.jp

Reunited...and it feels so good.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I've said it before & I'll say it again; it really bothers me because most of the time (hell maybe every time) Katie goes off on somebody, what she says is correct & I should be on her side.  The problem is I just can't do it because she is so damn smug!

She really *is* the new Stephanie! :p

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Katie: "You know, on second thought, I am having this craving for hummus. Hummus and, like, some real crispy celery sticks. You got anything like that?"

43 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Katie: "...Quinn invited me to have some tea..."

What is with Katie always begging for food/tea?  Is a "who poisoned Katie" storyline on the horizon?

46 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

We see again her cell phone ringing with Rumple's stupid face showing up on the screen

This just made me snort :)

46 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Brooke: "It didn't have anything to do with you...."

If I were Bill I'd be a little hurt by this, surely I'd want at least a little of it to be about me.

8 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

She really *is* the new Stephanie! :p

Yet I managed to like Stephanie.  I guess in this case it must be that I just don't like HT's delivery (I couldn't stand her as Victoria either).

• Love 5

Stephanie was a force to be reckoned with. A take no prisoners HBIC. She could be mean, cruel, evil, overbearing, smothering, and all kinds of awful - and yet we the audience managed to like her.  Part of that was writing for the character and part was SF's acting chops.

When we saw a softer side of Stephanie in her last year or so, SF made it believable.  She was nicer, but still had an edge,  I liked to think that the softer woman had been there all the while, hiding under the HBIC.

I wish Show had been able to fully explore why Stephanie was Satanie for so many years. What was the trigger - her mother as with Pam? Sigh ..... we'll never know.

• Love 7

Oh come the hell on! Eric didn’t think Katie was acting whack? Like she just came in from blowing a big ole duby or huffing some tall oil? And talk about playing with fire; at least Ivy and Brooke are holding their tongues from a place of love and concern for Eric. But Katie? She is doing it to torment Quinn, and now Ridge, in some sort of blackmail, cat ate the canary game. Well, little Katydid needs to realize that sometimes playing games with people’s lives can come back to bite you squarely in the ass. And here is something else for LemonHead to gnaw on; Eric is gonna be way pissed that all these people knew and didn’t tell him. I think he will understand about Brooke and Ivy, but if he allows himself to think back he will realize that Katie was toying with not only Quinn and Ridge, but him too. Quinn should have seriously accidentally spilled some scalding hot tea on Katie’s crotch; blistered that pussy right the hell up in order to make her shut her smug, presumptuous and evil mouth. I also don’t want to throw Ridge, or Quinn, any bones, but Katie is taking it too far. Not that it matters in the scheme of things, but I hope Ridge can finally see what Katie is really all about. A self serving, sanctimonious, meddling, sour ass little bitch, who lives by the credo that if Katie ain’t happy, then no one else is gonna be either.

Quinn and Ridge are just too bumbling dummies, who are foolish and reckless. They both knew that Katie set that shit up to get them alone together, but do they get the damn honey and skedaddle back to the living room? Of course not! They take that opportunity to discuss their “relationship” and to say how they can’t kiss anymore. And then they muck the waters up more by getting honey on Ridge’s shirt. This isn’t cute anymore. These two have been doing this same song and dance since SF. They can’t be mad at anyone but their own selves. And they really, really need to own whatever the fuck it is that is going on between them. Clearly, there is no force strong enough to stop these clandestine “talks”, not losing Brooke, not knowing that at least two people know about them, not knowing they are being watched at all angles. Ridge has spent his life loving more than one woman at the same time, so this is well traveled ground for him. Quinn on the other hand has never known love, so in some aspects I do feel sorry for her. I honestly think she doesn’t know how to handle Eric’s love and devotion, and will be hating herself for sacrificing it for Ridge. Who knows though, Quinn is so different and complex, maybe she will have Ridge on his heels and he won’t have time to think about anyone else.

Brooke and Bill were simply perfect and beautiful. I loved the dichotomy they developed by showing the two of them glowing in their love and excitement for the future, while cutting back to the Forrester Mansion and all that dark drama. If anything or anyone stops a Bill/Brooke wedding this time, I think my head explosion will rival Mt. Saint Helen’s. Those words that were coming out of Brooke’s mouth! I have waited so long to hear them; please don’t disappoint me again Show. Bill is the best thing that has ever happened to Brooke. He gives her what she has always wanted, she just needs to recognize it and not let it slip through her fingers for some damn Destiny. Let RJ work out his hurt feelings about Coco on his own, just another aspect of growing up. And she can just let Ridge twist in the wind.

21 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Katie is like a diarrhea, it always shows up at inopportune moments or in a bathroom without toilet paper.  

I laughed so hard at this!

1 hour ago, ByTor said:
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

We see again her cell phone ringing with Rumple's stupid face showing up on the screen

This just made me snort :)

Me too!

• Love 14

So much word to your post, @RuntheTable.

I am fed up to HERE (gestures to my hairline) with Smug Katie. I applauded her when she read Ridge for filth backstage at FC but that's the only bone I'm going to throw her. She needs to rein it in, get a life, and find a man who will give her the screwing she obviously is in need of. 

Quinn and Ridge - as much sizzle as they have had, it is wearing very, very thin. Just fuck already. Or don't. I don't care.

But enough already.

Brill just makes me happy so TPTB, don't you dare mess with them!

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12

And word right back to you CountryGirl!

And if that adorable pic that tricknasty shared is any indication, I think we Brill supporters are in for a very good weekend!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

And if that adorable pic that tricknasty shared is an indication, I think we Brill supporters are in for a very good weekend!

It's certainly making me want to start watching again! 

• Love 5

Here's hoping that Brooke & $Bill just take off, get the hell outta Dodge without a word to anyone, & come back married. That's the only way it's going to happen. Between RJ's whining, Ridge's "destiny" BS & having to tell LemonFace Katie & face her judgmental wrath (in fairness, I wouldn't want my sister marrying my ex-husband, the father of my child, either, just saying ETA: I also wouldn't date or get engaged to my sister's ex, either, just to be clear), they just need to shut their mouths & do their thing.

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 14

If that's blackmail, I would like to know what is Katie definition of blackmail.  I don't get it. Is Katie actually advocating for Ridge and Brooke?

Could that bedroom scene between Bill and Brooke be anymore contrived.  Does Brooke really need to arouse Bill with wearing money instead of something from Brooke's Bedroom?  Calling him $Bill and Stallion is Bill's Viagra. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Yes, that bedroom scene was so cheesy and contrived. How about they just hit the hay and be done with it?

This just made me laugh....I picture $Bill the stallion munching on hay in Brooke's bedroom...complete with whinnying, snorting, stamping his feet & swishing the flies away with his tail.  

If I have to hear that poor man whinny one more time....it always reminds me of the scene in the Drew Barrymore film "Ever After" at the masquerade ball, when the step sister Jacqueline, offers the guy dressed as a horse some carrots & he whinnies to her- and they whinny back & forth. So frikkin' funny & OTT.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Brooke: "Okay, loving and loyal. That's not my experience with men, so I didn't really trust it." 

Okay, I have to nitpick that line to whoever is reading this board--those has been her experiences with Ridge.

Even with all the men she's gotten with under less than auspicious circumstances--namely Deacon and Nick--none of them divided their loyalties. Eric didn't waffle back and forth between Stephanie and Brooke; Grant married her knowing she still loved Ridge and still wanted to make her happy; Thorne told his family where to stick his inheritance; and I've spent the last decade ranting against Nick sleeping through the entire female Logan line except Hope, but his cheating with Bridget had far more to do with seeing Brooke kissing Ridge and his rightful concern about her divided loyalties.

The shit way they got together aside, Bill has been nothing but loyal to her, and she at least smiles and they have fun together. Not like the Paint-by-Numbers version of Bridge Part 8675309 or the last round of Batie.  It's cheesy as fuck, but gimme more of this and less of Ridge using their child and his awful, horrid mother to guilt her into taking his ass back.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

Here's hoping that Brooke & $Bill just take off, get the hell outta Dodge without a word to anyone, & come back married. That's the only way it's going to happen.

I was hoping they'd have come back from Australia married, but I think Bell wants to give them their due for a true blue full wedding that goes to completion. That means Bill having the big wedding and all his boys standing up for him -Wyatt, Liam as groomsmen - with lil Will as ring bearer.  Maybe even Caroline and Douglas in a rare attendance.

Steffy will be Liam's date obviously and Wyatt's will be Sally (dun, dun , dun)  to help launch the Wally ship in earnest. Sally will have crashed another wedding that Steffy is a part of and added insult to injury dating her brother in law. Sally will continue to date Wyatt to rub it in her face (and Thomas') and gain leverage and understanding into why the Spencers want her to fail, Wyatt will be dating her to rub it in Steffy's face and try to infiltrate Spectra to help Bill get his shiny new building, Steffy will seethe that Sally has infiltrated her Spencer family, with Liam desperate to get Steffy to stop trying to 'protect' Wyatt from Sally- probably by suggesting they get crackin' on starting a family.

I'd love to know the endgame with Quidge and Keric. Right now they're stalling like they don't want to commit one way or the other and it's dragging the show down in it's repetitive boringness.

• Love 9