Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

When was this? 

I seem to remember Thomas at 18 demanding to skip college and be a designer because he'd married their recently deceased maid's daughter and throwing a shit fit over it, and that was well before his Brooke hate, the arson against Rick, the sudden hop to Team Brooke when Taylor gave all the stock to which he deemed entitled to Steffy, his obsession with Brooke, the lie he told just for Stephanie's stock, the continued whining about Logan and Rick,  and everything involving Caroline and Rick. 

At very best, Thomas was bland and forgettable, but I can't say that apart from those few months when PF Thomas was with Sasha and Sally that I ever liked anything about this character. 

Thomas was very close to Bridget.  Thomas used to talk to Bridget all the time, and he talked to Bridget when Taylor returned from the dead.  They both agreed it was a lousy situation for everyone, and neither Taylor or Brooke deserved to be hurt.  Thomas married Gabi so she wouldn't be deported.  Thomas didn't go psycho until after Phoebe died and Steffy got involved with Rick.  Original Thomas might have been bland, but he wasn't a conniving lying scheming prick.  I liked all these characters better before they became criminals.

• Love 4

Oh Dear God. Hope? Shut the hell up. You’re such a damn Pollyanna, praising Flo yet AGAIN for giving your family such a precious gift like PhoBeth, etc, etc, etc for the millionth time. Today’s show was a repeat of every show we’ve seen in 2019. What are these writers thinking? That we’ll all hang around for another 6 months while they just “ditto” this show every single day?

• Love 11
(edited)

Sorry I haven't posted much but there just isn't much worth posting over, let alone watching.

Between Hope and Liam still not having Beth back all these months later, Thomas preying on Hope, and Wyatt futzing around with Flo when he's supposed to be SALLY'S boyfriend, there isn't one damn thing worth watching or even posting about. 

And to make matters worse, Jacquie is back from maternity leave (which that's obviously good for Jacqui) but that means Hauxdi will be back onscreen soon so she can team up with her older brother in the destroy Lope plan that we have seen play out far too many times before. 

We all know someone from the show lurks here (Eric's calling out Liam as the "waffle" he is, anyone?) So take this back- your show FUCKING SUCKS and I'm NOT watching.

You put a DEAD baby in a woman's arms and made her believe that was her baby.

You have kept that woman's REAL baby from her and involved her in a human trafficking/kidnapping plot that has no resolution in sight. 

You've let all of these other characters learn the truth and say NOTHING. To protect their own ASSES. 

You're having an already uber-questionable man out-and-out perv-prey on said vulnerable woman and in the age of #METOO, you are so damn tone deaf and out of touch, I don't even have the words to describe it, except you are DISGUSTING and even though I've watched this show for 30+ years, I wouldn't shed a tear if it gets cancelled over this shit.

5d4.gif

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Wyatt futzing around with Flo when he's supposed to be SALLY'S boyfriend,

Oh God, with all the other truly rage-inducing shit forcing everyone away, I don't think anyone's pointed out that Liams not the only waffle in the toaster anymore, is he? 

Six years we've waited for Wyatt to have some love interests that weren't pining for Liam and they fucked that one up out the gate. Why the hell would Sally take funds and ceade control of her line to a man that tried to kill her when she had a good thing at FC? She'll be a casualty the next time the family has internal strife but she'll be safe from asbestos exposure and debris this time. 

And Wyatt, you're been married to Hope and Steffy. You damn well know what hung up looks like, and it's not a hug at the company they both work at. I'd normally make a joke about Sally hooking up with Liam to get Wyatt running at Warp 10 but the show has fully ruined that too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And to make matters worse, Jacquie is back from maternity leave (which that's obviously good for Jacqui)

As an aside, that was a quick maternity leave, wasn't it? She left like around Feb 18th and I assume today is her first day back? If JMW feels up to it and ready, great, but gosh, I wish women in general were allowed more than 12 weeks off in America. 

• Love 2

Shauna going with Flo to her (possible) first day at work. How old does she think Flo is, 12? And why was she dressed like she was going to a cocktail party?

Boo hoo, Zoe. Just tell the truth about Phoebeth and your guilt won't be such a burden.

Wow, Hope. Way to put Flo on the spot. Saying you don't want to put pressure on her while doing exactly that. I think Hope is so incredibly self-involved and aggressively rude sometimes. And FU to everyone else in the room who just stood around and let her do it when Flo was clearly uncomfortable.

• Love 12
(edited)

Tuned in today to see Ridge and Flo meet. Why did I do that? There was nothing to see.

No, there is no pressure Flo, just all four of us ganging up on you. 

Oh, Shauna, you are now sounding like Taylor, the Queen of Warped Logic. And I see a strange glittering in your eyes. 

Wow, Ridge really cleaned up nicely. Love him in that shorter hair. And washing it has allowed the layers to lay more naturally and fluffy. I think he looked rather rakish today. 

Loved Brooke's blouse! 

Why is Zander still around? He has absolutely no connection to anyone on the canvas now. 

So, I see we are now making pacts to continue Hope's torture. I simply do no understand this single minded mentality, and over riding desire, to decimate this character. I have disliked/detested many, many soap characters on many different soaps, but I would not wish this horrendous bullshit on any of them. And it is causing Hope to sound and look like a fucking loon. Trying to give Liam back to Steffy, this ridiculous insistence that Liam go and be a father to "his precious little girls." And her whole demeanor with Flo is unfortunate. She is like a leech. Just up in Flo's face about all of it. Over and over again. I am no fan of Flo, but if I were her I would be running faster than Forrest Gump. 

This SL has effectively ruined the entire show. It all smells. Sally and Wyatt are ruined. Quinn is being a bitch. I can see a Bill/Shauna/Katie triangle coming. Thomas is gaslighting Hope in the most disgusting and dreadful way. Using her grief and his son's grief to achieve his ends. All that Mother Fucker wants is someone to take the burden of Douglas off of him. And the creep is continuing to screw with Hope at FC's too.

As for the three lying, scheming, hateful, horrible, common bitches who say they care about Hope, but are in a clique bound to continue her pain by a laying on of hands? I want to see them pay. Not by jail, but in PAIN. I hope that the Logan's turn Flo out, ostracizing her and her mother. I want those actions to lead Flo to turn her back on Shauna. Flo is an adult, but it would still be a lesson to Shauna about losing your child. She might get a better understanding of Hope's pain and her emptiness. But fuck it, shit doesn't matter as long as that baby has a good home! Zoe? Well, I think it would be kinda cool if Zoe and Zander got confused and made a wrong turn and ended up driving off one of California's piers. Into waters with lots and lots of sharks. 

As a thirty year vet I can say without hesitation that Show is killing itself. They have ruined almost every character. They insult their viewers with all the revisionist writing as if we haven't been watching. They change character's personalities overnight. We can never have, or keep, good couples. Triangles. Triangles. Triangles. Where is the fashion? I want a competing fashion house! I wanna see some of us against them. How about letting some people be friends? Woman can do that you know? It doesn't always have to be catty and bitchy. Oh, shit, I forgot, women only exist as extensions of their men, and must view all other females as competition. 

My guilty pleasure should be just that. I shouldn't look at the Play button with fear and trepidation. I remember back when the show was good, in the days of VCRs and no internet. When you set your VCR up to record Show, and checked it about fifty times to make sure you wouldn't miss an episode. Why? Because the show was hot, and it was compelling, and it was interesting. I couldn't wait to get home and watch. Now? It is a struggle to push that button, and I feel beat up and abused after watching. More than that; I feel sad. And angry. 

I just hate all of it.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Wow! I loved Shauna's cobalt blue dress today although, I didn't think that neither she nor Flo were appropriately dressed for a job "interview" -- family or not.

Speaking of jobs ... here's what I don't get. Hope offered Flo a job at FC and there really isn't any type of job to be had. (Not that that's stopped anybody before in the world of insta-models and insta-designers. I have to at least give Hauxdi props for insisting on starting in the mail room with Mushmouth.) So, then when Flo seemed reticent, Hope turned up the heat while simultaneously back-pedaling with the concern that it might be very uncomfortable for Flo to be around her "daughter." Then, Hope went right back to heaping on the pressure via emotions and a bit of guilt thrown in.  She sounded like she didn't have a brain in her head.

If Hope wants to have Flo close by to spend time with, well, that's what restaurants, coffee shops, and mani/pedi spa days are for. It's not like "Take Your Long-Lost Relative to Work Groundhog Day." 

None of that made any sense. First of all, in what world would it be a good idea for a "birth mother" to work in the same environment with her "daughter" and said daughter's adoptive mother? What is Flo qualified to do? Sludge seemed to indicate that there were no openings and they had no idea where to place Flo. Please, don't make it a trifecta receptionist position with Pam and Donna! 

All of that discombobulation had my head spinning. They seemed like hastily-written and poorly executed scenes. Since Shauna seems way more excited about working at FC, why not hire her? (I didn't miss TK's eyes light up when he set them on DR.)  Let me guess that one of them will become the next FC model.  But, I'm super disappointed because I wanted for Flo to end up as Alison's replacement at SP, working for $Bill and Wyatt. That would really chap Sally's ass.  Or, replace what I just wrote about Flo/Sally with Shauna/Katie.

Zoe and Xander were too boring to even bother with.  

• Love 5

If Flo got a job at Spencer Publications, Bill or Justin would figure this secret out in three seconds flat.

I realize Wyatt ended the episode kissing Flo, but Sally really had no right to get in a snit about Flo considering the crap she's hiding for Thomas.

Also, I hold out hope that Wyatt will not be a true waffle. Kissing Flo was bad, obvi, but he comes by it more honestly than Liam. He was all in with Hope, but she loved Liam more. He was all in with Steffy, but she loved Liam more. He was all in with Ivy, but she randomly loved Liam more... and, also, cheated on him with Thomas. Between his history of his girlfriends leaving him for their exes and that text he saw, I don't begrudge him a little insecurity in his relationship. The part that makes no sense is Wyatt is the type of guy to confront Sally, not kiss his ex behind her back.

You can tell that Flo and Hope are related because Flo's "I don't care what anyone says, Hope deserves to know the truth!" And Hope's "I don't care what anyone says, I felt connected to Phoebe from the start, and now I know why!" Sound exactly the same at this point. It's all white noise.

Also, when the baby thieves were counting how many people would be sad if they kept the secret, it's bad enough that they didn't count all of Flo's newfound Logan relatives, but they didn't even count Liam? Or are these bitches on the "Liam is Phoebe's dad" crazy train, too?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think Hope is so incredibly self-involved and aggressively rude sometimes.

So, she's getting back to her old self, then. 

I consider that progress 👍

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

My guilty pleasure should be just that. I shouldn't look at the Play button with fear and trepidation. I remember back when the show was good, in the days of VCRs and no internet. When you set your VCR up to record Show, and checked it about fifty times to make sure you wouldn't miss an episode. Why? Because the show was hot, and it was compelling, and it was interesting.

Oh boy, was it! 

When I started that retro thread, someone was uploading the first season and it was legit the first time I found myself rushing home in anticipation for the first time in at least a decade. Even though I knew how the first Caridge wedding turned out, it was still refreshing to actively root for these characters and like all of them--even Brooke, who I mostly despised up to that point. 

Now, today? All soup sandwich. I can go back to other low periods of B&B and find things to enjoy and stories that upon a second look maybe weren't as terrible as I though (like Nick and Bridget round 3....im getting soft in my old age) I don't see that happening here. 

And the whole cover up to save their asses? Who wants their asses saved? But good grief, even Sharon used her love for Dylan as a reason to cover up that switch and the writers had marginally better sense not to have that be entirely on her (this time). I think about even the Amber story where she was on this for personal gain but at even that was better than "you'll go to jail if you do!" 

Bye 👋🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Is there really anyway out of Flo's mess that would save face in light of what she's done?  I shouldn't but I feel terrible for her every time anyone reminds her of the "gift" she gave Steffy.  The writers have done a good job of making her a sympathetic character, especially with all of the times she's tried to tell Hope the truth only to have Hope talk over her.  What a mess!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Zoe116 said:

I realize Wyatt ended the episode kissing Flo, but Sally really had no right to get in a snit about Flo considering the crap she's hiding for Thomas.

On one hand I see it, but Wyatt has no reason to think she's covering something that big... And in that regard, she owes Hope and Liam a heads up first before Wyatt IMO. 

Between his history of his girlfriends leaving him for their exes and that text he saw, I don't begrudge him a little insecurity in his relationship.

He also went after women who were very blatantly unavailable emotionally. He married Hope when Liam was 5 minutes late to a wedding, kept quiet about his suspicions about Quinn and Liam until he married Steffy, and he and Ivy started as a ONS and IIRC was part of Ivy's revenge against Steffy. He's still far from the worst guy, but Wyatt brought on a lot of his troubles much like Brooke and Taylor have. 

That said:

The part that makes no sense is Wyatt is the type of guy to confront Sally, not kiss his ex behind her back.

True. And perhaps tomorrow he'll come clean about it and take his lumps. I hope so, cuz the show needs that saving grace. 

• Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Is there really anyway out of Flo's mess that would save face in light of what she's done? 

Charisma and fan popularity has saved many a character who'd committed far worse sins, so if TPTB want Flo around--and I don't think they'd connect her to the Logans, much less their dearly beloved and deceased brother if they didn't--they'll play up the relationship with Wayne Shady and the bad, bad man who made her do it or push hard against Taylor and/or Ridge when they inevitably fight to keep Beth with Steffy. 

If Adam Newman can rise from the ashes (quite literally!) from burning a fetus after gaslighting the only person who gave his ass a second shot to the point that they keep recasting this cursed role and Quinn is still smelling like a rose after Captive Cabin, they can certainly spin this. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

On one hand I see it, but Wyatt has no reason to think she's covering something that big... And in that regard, she owes Hope and Liam a heads up first before Wyatt IMO

No question she should tell Lope first, but it doesn't make it any less crappy that she's keeping such a huge secret that affects her bf's brother imo. And I really just meant that at the time Sally and Wyatt got in their fight, he'd been pretty aboveboard with his relationship with Flo. Yes, they spent a lot of time together, but it was basically as a supportive friend, and Sally's been well informed throughout. I think Flo tried to kiss him once (before she knew about Sally and he immediately told her he was in a relationship)? There really wasn't much for Sally to be territorial about at that point.

As for Flo's potential redemption, they can always go the old "Beth needs a lifesaving transplant" route, and cousin Flo is the only match. There could be some complication, Flo almost dies, the Logan sisters cry about how it's Stormy's history repeating itself, but then she pulls through. 

• Love 6

Every time I hear someone say Phoebe all I can think of is “Smelly Cat”.   

Did you notice Ridge when he was introduced to Flo. He started to drool and his “flag” came to attention. He had to hug her instead of just shaking her hand.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Every time I hear someone say Phoebe all I can think of is “Smelly Cat”.   

Did you notice Ridge when he was introduced to Flo. He started to drool and his “flag” came to attention. He had to hug her instead of just shaking her hand.  

It never ceases to amaze me that for all the perfect casting B&B is capable of that they completely fracked it up with Ridge #2. The guy has no charm and has a range of "Lounge Lizard Creepazoid" and "Angry caveman". I'm so sorry I ever mocked Ronn Moss's acting because he could at least sell this horrible, odious character. That Ridge treated Hope as his own and was capable of being in a scene with JMW without popping a boner. 

• Love 9

Okay all:

I’m watching Thursday’s episode now, and I haven’t watched in several weeks( maybe longer), so I’m sure this must have come up-

Where did Zoe’s accent go? Am I nuts, or did she not have a British accent? And where is Xander‘s little dancing intern girlfriend? He certainly seems close to Zoe now.

• LOL 2

Zoe and Xander started this stupid "contest" to see how long each of them could go without speaking with a British accent. I think it was because the actress who plays Zoe was doing such a horrible job, that the writers had to come up with an excuse to allow her to speak in her normal voice. At least the guy who plays Xander was raised in the U.K, so his isn't quite as bad.

I am not sure what happened to Emma. She broke up with Xander because she could read the writing on the wall that he wasn't over Zoe and vanished into the night.

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't think there has been one singular character I've cared less about on this show than Emma. At least they got rid of her before she became another Lola or Hope 1.0 where her virginity takes over the damn show. It's the only good decision this show had made all season. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Zoe and Xander started this stupid "contest" to see how long each of them could go without speaking with a British accent. I think it was because the actress who plays Zoe was doing such a horrible job, that the writers had to come up with an excuse to allow her to speak in her normal voice. At least the guy who plays Xander was raised in the U.K, so his isn't quite as bad.

I am not sure what happened to Emma. She broke up with Xander because she could read the writing on the wall that he wasn't over Zoe and vanished into the night.

Yikes! Thanks for the update! So we had a British actor with a fake American accent, and an American actor with a fake British accent? 

Show can make it up to me by sending both characters wherever they’ve sent Emma, or back to the UK! Even better😃

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

So we had a British actor with a f ake American accent, a nd an American actor with a fake British accent? 

I think the actor who plays Xander was born in the US but was raised in the UK.

So, what kind of dad (Thomas) tells his little child that Hope could one day be his mother? I cannot even imagine putting ideas like that in a little child's head. That kid will need to be in therapy very soon. 

• Love 8

In addition to everything about this show that irritates the crap out of me, which is actually everything/everybody on this show, now they’ve given Flo those awful eyebrows. Do women realize how fakery fake those things look? And they’ll be out of style but still very obvious in 2 years.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Pickles said:

So, what kind of dad (Thomas) tells his little child that Hope could one day be his mother? I cannot even imagine putting ideas like that in a little child's head. That kid will need to be in therapy very soon. 

I'm reminded of one egregious louse that met my mom and has her take him around town to all his friends on their first two dates and was wooing us, proclaiming his wife had left him and some whole ass sob story about losing his car in the divorce. my then seven year old brother told the rat bastard that it was the first time he ever experienced having a dad. 

Some sort of way, my mom found out the guy had not only skipped out on his wife, but the reason he didn't have a car is because he lost his license--and his job as a truck driver!--drunk driving. The guy even made a big ass show of taking off his wedding ring and giving it to my mom. 

Now, being a super fit 30-something, being bait for some guy trying to get some woman back was an unremarkable common occirance in her life, but no fucker had brought us kids into it before. Lucky, he had a fairly uncommon last name that was listed in the phone book, complete with street address and my mom mailed the ring back with a letter apologizing. 🤣😂👍

People using young children in adult schemes are the absolute scum of the earth, but I expect nothing less from someone raised by Taylor "The Logans Ruined Our Lives and You're Entitled to Everything" Hayes. Dear God, even Stephane would draw the line at this type of manipulation. 

• Love 8

So I wonder how much they're going to pay Flo to be Hope's personal unlicensed therapist and playmate?

I think the little boy playing Douglas is such a natural. He can act adorable without being cloying.

IT'S FLO'S BIRTHDAY?!!!???!! AYFKMWTS?

Thomas needs to die. Now. But at least Hope sees how fcuking insane he is. Maybe.

• Love 10

Well that didn’t take long. As expected we get a shirtless Thomas with Douglas being conveniently no where to be found. 

IMHO, PF was much better looking and has a much better physique than MA. Also he’s a better actor.  

Yes Hope, you need to do the right thing and kick Thomas in balls. 

Has Flo gotten over her guilt?  Maybe for now, but I don’t think it’s going to last.  So far, other than forcing Flo to keep the secret, Shanna is harmless but ditzy. She does have a few more IQ points though than the Logan ditz, Donna. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

In addition to everything about this show that irritates the crap out of me, which is actually everything/everybody on this show, now they’ve given Flo those awful eyebrows. Do women realize how fakery fake those things look? And they’ll be out of style but still very obvious in 2 years.

They remind me of woolly bear caterpillars on steroids. We are talking seriously unattractive ugly. I don't understand how women think this is a good look. Scary!!!!😱

Also, Hope... kick that slimy bastard Thomas in the 'nads, honey. He makes my skin crawl. And using his son? Disgusting!!! Come home Liam and take care of this jerk. I'm hoping Hope will set him straight.

Edited by RedRockRosie
forgot stuff
  • Love 6

I was definitely picking up a slightly higher class version of Amber and Tawny today when Shauna and Flo were alone in FC communal office and dreaming and gloating.  With it being Flo's birthday, PLUS Shauna somehow getting her hands on that FC couture gown, it was just way OTT. I didn't understand the ballgown story at all. It made Shauna look like a desperate Cinderella-wanna-be grifter and no, just because Flo has some imaginary job at FC doesn't mean she and her mother will get their hands on pricey duds for everyday wear.

What model would take off her sample gown and let a complete stranger wear it and it happened to be perfectly tailored to the stranger's body? I thought all of the FC designs were highly proprietary and that would be grounds for immediate dismissal. The Logans and Forresters don't know Flo or Shauna. They could be spies for another fashion house or primed to out and out steal finished clothing.

Maybe DR's contract stipulates that she has to appear in x-amount of fancy duds during her run on the show. Otherwise, got me?  Silly filler to a boring boring episode.

Enough has been said about slimy Thomas. As it sounds like this is going to end by the end of next week, it's another example of rushed storytelling.  While I don't like what he's doing to Hope and especially, Douglas, if the writers are going to go there, at least make it worth our time to try to get invested (or not) into the story.  Sounds like instead of telling Thomas firmly and clearly to F-off and leave Hope alone because she's married, that this situation will be used as a wedge to drive Bridge apart.  If it has to end abruptly, then Thomas needs to go far far away for psychiatric help (NOT from his mother) and Ridge could get temporary custody of Douglas. That would put Lippy in Bridge's constant orbit and could cause some angst, I suppose. I don't want to see that tired triangle reconstructed either, though.

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh, Thomas. You are TERRIBLE at this. 

Look, you are vile and gross and ridiculous, but you declare your intentions to Hope after two drawings, a video, one picture and while her marriage to her husband is still on firm ground? If you're going to be a villainous snake, at least be good at it. Go on some fake dates with Hope and Douglas--family stuff like group bowling or the craft fair at the park, go to some kids movie together. Really use your kid: engineer it so he falls asleep on Hope's lap and she carries him up to bed. Don't settle for a stock photo of Steffy and Liam. Have your psycho mom take some candids of Liam feeding one of the girls with a look of pure joy on his face. Or one of Steffy handing Phoebe off to Liam, or the two of them hugging or something. 

This is just pathetic. I don't like the story, and don't particularly care to see it play out, but we're still in the first act...how the hell did Thomas jump to act iii?

Also, his eyes are small and beady.

Words I literally never thought I'd see myself write: when does JMW get back? 

One thing I am glad about though: That Flo got a second to herself to express happiness at having an Aunt Brooke. She's sort of the new Liam in that everyone is telling her how she feels or should feel, and I'm glad we got a moment to see her actual reaction to her newfound family. 

Edited by Zoe116
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Sounds like instead of telling Thomas firmly and clearly to F-off and leave Hope alone because she's married, that this situation will be used as a wedge to drive Bridge apart.  If it has to end abruptly, then Thomas needs to go far far away for psychiatric help (NOT from his mother) and Ridge could get temporary custody of Douglas. That would put Lippy in Bridge's constant orbit and could cause some angst, I suppose. I don't want to see that tired triangle reconstructed either, though.

I thought I'd never say this, but I'd rather see Bridge break up before Lope and potentially another instance of Thomas manipulating another vulnerable young woman. I will rather sit through ten more Bridge breakups before one more "misunderstanding". 

4 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

Words I literally never thought I'd see myself write: when does JMW get back? 

She went back this week, so probably mid to late June. Just in time for Kelly's first birthday (and also Lope's first anniversary, I just realized. Nine wedding attempts beats out three marriages! 🙃

With that out the way, I haven't missed Steffy at all. Her bring back means we can begin the terminal phase of the worst story in the shows history (and when you consider that history includes Ridge and Bridget, that's a hell of a benchmark) but day-to-day? Naw. She got more tolerable the last month before she left for telling Taylor to STFU and admitting she lost Liam on her own. But with Thomas back to his 2011-2013 incarnation of being a Steam cheerleader who knows if that will last. 

I also wonder if Thomas will find out the truth about Steffy and Caroline at some point before this wraps up as a huge helping of schadenfreude. At this point, I want that creep nowhere near Sally again, but I'd get extreme satisfaction from watching his self righteous head explode as he cries about him and Sally being robbed. Plus, I doubt Sally would want to work for FC knowing that, meaning she leaves and takes Bill up on that offer (if Wally reunites) or comes into some money from somewhere else. Maybe they can do another Price is Right crossover 😂

(PS: hey to those board spies, if y'all maybe want to SORAS Jack Marone who is now gotten a huge chunk of hange from Grandma Jackie to help his revival of Jackie M and he and Sally combine talents, that would also be cool. Nick Marone can stay at sea 😉

• Love 5

What do you want to bet if Jack Marone puts in an appearance, it will be revealed he is not Brooke's bio son after all so Steffy and Hope can fight over who gets to be romantically involved with their little brother?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Jack would still Steffy's biological cousin, however 😉

And honestly that poor boy ended up being raised way more by Bridget than he ever was by Brooke. Hope might not even know they're related for all that Brooke ever mentioned Jack after that horrendous story (which used to be my #1 non-Ridget pick for worst story before this year). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Jack would still Steffy's biological cousin, however 😉

Not necessarily.  They could always change Jack's paternity and say the wrong sperm was used as well as the wrong egg.  So far the writers have had no problem screwing over Jack since before he was born. 

Taylor wanted a baby so badly, Brooke wanted a baby so badly to get Nick away from Taylor, until Taylor found out Brooke's egg was used, and once Taylor and Nick split up, Brooke no longer gave a damn. 

How many women did Nick try to line up to be Jack's mother, while screwing over Bridget the one woman who tried to be there for both Jack and Nick.

Poor Jack might be thrilled to learn that Taylor, Brooke, and Nick weren't his parents.

• LOL 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Taylor wanted a baby so badly, Brooke wanted a baby so badly to get Nick away from Taylor, until Taylor found out Brooke's egg was used, and once Taylor and Nick split up, Brooke no longer gave a damn. 

When you put it that way, it's absolutely amazing B&B managed to find more space under that low bar to make a story that sucks even worse. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Thomas seems like he's hankering to get himself killed either by Hope as he tries to force himself on her or Wyatt or Liam in saving Hope. Or maybe Sally when she happens upon the scene. Would B&B dare duplicate the Y&R JT is dead no he isn't storyline to give Hope and Sally a year of hell as they think they killed Thomas  and orphaned Douglss only for him to be found and he have a brain tumor to explain his behavior? The way they have him acting he doesn't seem like they're thinking long term viability. He's unstable, predatory, and crossing lines left and right so he said either gonna get killed or have a character saving brain tumor like his Great Aunt Pam.

• Love 2

It was bad enough he took advantage of a drunk and distraught woman sexually. Now he’s using his young child and a woman’s grief and guilt to prey on her while she’s mentally ill. Totally gross. 

Brooke looked absolutely gorgeous this week. Her outfit and hair were very spring and enviable.  I also noticed a slight flirtation and some ditto voice whispering with Shauna and Ridge, I def see maybe a quad in the future with her Ridge, Bill and Brooke. She seems like such a striver. It’s funny how Quinn gushed eleventy billion x how sweet, hard working and ethical Shauna and Flo are. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ccfa15e73317a5949

it’s been obvious to me for a couple weeks that Quinn will find out the secret and then keep it as well. More and more people will know then it will diminish the fall out to Flo since there will be so many people culpable in this bullshit doing dirty. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

That shocked me senseless, too! But, FWIW, congratulations to her. I read she submitted the scene where Liam found the paternity test results as her Emmy reel. 

One good "maybe" fall-out from this is maybe she will wield more clout now with Bell. I read some spoilers (yeah ... ??) that said that JMW said that upon her return that she wanted for Steffy to finally move on from Liam and get another love interest. That Leo guy was tossed around as a possibility.

I'd be on board with that. 

• Love 8

My GOD yes! Let Steffy move on please. Even for the horrid bitch she has been, she deserves better than Liam and the daughter of a legacy character deserves better stories.

It will be a development indeed to have Steffy in a functional relationship with someone that's  available emotionally and not someone's boyfriend or her uncle.

• Love 2

I've always liked Wyatt for the most part, but I have no respect for him now.  He was pulling the ol' "I want to break up with her, but let me make it all her fault" move.  He can be upset with Sally over not saying anything about Thomas trying to come onto Hope, but he just kissed Flo.  That's just cornball stuff from him.  Screw Quinn too.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Wait! JMW has an Emmy and KKL doesn’t?!?! Okkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! WTF?!?!

That was a shocker especially considering the other nominees in her category!  The whole dragging yourself on the pathway whilst wailing Liam! must have won her the award.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, bannana said:

That was a shocker especially considering the other nominees in her category!  The whole dragging yourself on the pathway whilst wailing Liam! must have won her the award.

Yeah, it’s not that she won but the other nominees in her category. Maybe, had she been in supporting actress it wouldn’t have been so so so wrong!

• Love 5

OMG, the way Thomas is manipulating Hope is pure evil. I think he should seek a new career as a cult leader.

Thomas is straight up lying about Caroline, right? Caroline wouldn't have wanted to break up her cousin's marriage just so Douglas can have a substitute mommy. At this point Thomas could put any words he wants into Caroline's mouth because no one can disprove it.

I liked Sally's top today but it's all I liked about her. AFAIC, Wyatt can't dump her fast enough. She's as insane as Thomas.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, nasir jones said:

I've always liked Wyatt for the most part, but I have no respect for him now.  He was pulling the ol' "I want to break up with her, but let me make it all her fault" move.  He can be upset with Sally over not saying anything about Thomas trying to come onto Hope, but he just kissed Flo.

If he doesn't come clean about the kiss tomorrow, that's BS. But I'll give him a pass until then.  It makes sense to me that Wyatt would want to find out what Sally is hiding before confessing (it's a little manipulative, since she's more likely to come clean if she's not pissed at him, but Wyatt's always been strategic) and then the sheer crazypants nonsense Sally was spewing sidetracked him.

Also, I buy this could be a deal breaker for Wyatt. While the Spencer brothers have not always been the greatest toward each other, Wyatt chose Liam over Bill (in the only triangle I have given a shit about on this show in at least a decade). If he can cut Bill out for hurting Liam I  have no problem seeing why he'd do the same to Sally. 

So not only is Thomas trying to break up Liam's marriage, he's using Liam's dead cousin to do so? Okay then.

I am so here for Steffy getting a new love interest. Plus, she might not be a favorite of mine, but JMW has been on the show more than a decade and the only love interest she's had that was hers first was... Marcus? I think? She's due. 

Edited by Zoe116
  • Love 8

Wow! Color me surprised that Sally agreed with Thomas' twisted insane plan to destroy Hope and Liam's marriage. Parents, children, and spouses aren't like items of clothing. If can't just return a person to the store for an exchange or replacement to see if "there's a better fit." My eyes nearly rolled out of their sockets when Sally said that she thought Thomas' plan made sense. I would kiss goodbye any dreams of becoming HFTF's head designer, BTW 

I was definitely disappointed by that turn of events. I've seen a pattern with Wyatt that when his love interest disappoints him, it's "one strike and you're out" (except with Katie*).  If I were Sally, I'd start getting a little bit fed up with all of the time that Wyatt spends with Flo (the still unknown kisses aside). It probably galls Wyatt that Sally spends so much time at work at FC, when they could be putting in the overtime together at SP. 

Neither is blameless, but maybe the relationship has simply run its course. *I wouldn't be disappointed to see Watie back together. That seemed like the happiest relationship for both of them. However, I am sure that won't happen because of Will.  Also not sure how $Bill would react, even the "new and improved" version. 

Hope needs to turn around and run away as fast as she can from Thomas. Go stay with Katie or Donna until this whole mess blows over. He is beginning to get scary. 

• Love 7