Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Totally forgot to mention this part - Steffy saying that Hope has spent her whole life blaming Steffy for everything that goes wrong. Um, no, Princess SuperBitch, that's what you've been doing with Brooke your whole life, and you started including Hope alongside her in that right after you imprinted on Liam when he saved you from drowning in the bathtub after his father dumped you. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

Really Finn? This character needs to man up. If he can't be friends with Hope, then Steffy can't be friends with Liam. Of course Liam can still interact with Kelly, picking her up, coming to see her, but all these private behind closed doors interludes with Steffy have to stop. Let us not forget what happened on Hopequinn night; Liam showing up hysterical over something he thought he saw, and Steffy giving comfort by fucking him. 

And Steffy can stop playing the victim any time. She has always been the aggressor, the bully, the mastermind, and the nastiest bitch. Just like her namesake made Brooke's life a living hell, Steffy has made it her mission to make Hope's the same. 

Although I doubt Hope will stoop to Steffy's shenanigans, plots, and schemes, and will certainly not be enlisting Bill's help, Steffy is still going to find out how it feels to have someone sniffing around their significant other. 

No matter how it turns out, Hope will still be 1000 times the person Steffy could ever hope to be. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 9
On 6/9/2024 at 3:44 PM, CharlizeCat said:

When I adopted my cat two years ago, I wanted a British female name and Poppy was fairly high on the list for both people and pets.

According to Google, Luna was the most popular girl dog name of 2023. Either some dope is giving the new characters pet names, or they are making a statement about the characters by giving them girl dog names. I wonder which? Neither choice is really a great option.

• LOL 8
(edited)

Like I've posted before, It's been almost a year now since I returned to watching this show. Last time Ron Moss was still Ridge. And Bridget was played by Jennifer Finnegan. So I know there is a lot of retcon and history I am not aware of here.

But. When Brooke looked at Hope with those googly-eyed shock that Hope was developing feelings  for Finn (I prefer to call it newly discovered lust at this point, as she and Finn first have become friends, but whatever), my mind went to when the show first premiered. Brooke was panting after Ridge after his cheating on Caroline was revealed and she put a pause on their engagement. But, (there's that woird again), Brooke also had a boyfriend, who was a good guy and disappeared into the ether. Now, I can't recall if the actor playing him was the former Grant Putnam from General Hospital, or if Grant Putnam was original Taylor's fiance, who, I may add, also panted after Ridge while engaged to another man.

So I am hoping, Brooke will defend her daughter to the Bullying Queen Bitch when those scenes of Steffy demanding-yet again-that Hope stay away from her lapdog husband air this week.

I've been told that for some reason, Brooke is afraid to call Steffy out on her shit, because then this pod!Ridge! will dump her. So sad that after all these years, Brooke has no self-respect or pride. Please, anyone who has stuck with this show all these years- correct me if I'm wrong. 

And OMGEE! When looking up Jennifer's name, I just realized: David James Elliott could SO play Ridge! He's hot, charming, has charisma, and CAN ACT.

Whaaaat?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 4
On 6/11/2024 at 8:15 AM, RuntheTable said:

I just can't with Bill, Poppy and Luna and the whole happy fambly thing. It just doesn't feel right. Something is off. And it isn't about the gushing over the mansion either, hell, I would probably be doing the same thing. No, for me it is something else, something I can't quite put my finger on. No worries though, I am sure Katie will have it all figured out in no time. 

Yeah, something is not right. I keep thinking back to when $Bill was with Sheila. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I just realized: David James Elliott could SO play Ridge! He's hot, charming, has charisma, and CAN ACT.

Loved, loved, loved him on J.A.G.  One of the best casting choices ever. You totally bought him as both a naval aviator and JAG officer.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Thope was hotter than . . . Hinn?  Fope?

Finn just doesn’t seem to bring the heat.  

It would be so interesting to see Finn and Liam together, which is why I'm going with Linn. 🥰

• Wink 1
31 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

It would be so interesting to see Finn and Liam together, which is why I'm going with Linn. 🥰

I don't know. They're probably both bottoms. I mean, Steffy.

• LOL 8
On 6/10/2024 at 8:03 PM, KerleyQ said:

I haven't seen any kind of heat from any Liam love scene the entire time I've been watching this show

He has some with Quinn, but we know how TIIC fumbled that harder than Game of Thrones' last season.

But there was a reason people used to joke that maybe Liam should be paired up with a guy instead bc he never has that heat needed for a leading man.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

He has some with Quinn, but we know how TIIC fumbled that harder than Game of Thrones' last season.

You're right, he did have it with Quinn. I'm going to credit RS for most of that, though. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

As I said before, Will’s acceptance of Luna is going to depend on how his mother views the situation. 

Poppy, if you want to kiss Katie’s ass, first you have to move her nose. 

Katie so you need to have a conversation with Bill. What in the hell can you do about it?  Katie you do not have Bill wrapped around your little finger like Stuffy has Finn wrapped around her little finger. Besides, Bills balls are too heavy for you to carry in your purse.  Bill is a stallion and he would never be a gelding.  

Another of Katie’s condescending digs. YOU have a lovely daughter. Not you and Bill have a lovely daughter.  Tell me why if Katie was so concerned with Will’s well being to actually sue Bill for total custody, did she send him off to boarding school?  Is it out of sight out of mind until it’s convenient, for Katie, to use Will as a weapon against Bill.  

Why does it sound like Stuffy talking about Hope, she’s really talking about herself.  

Brooke has taken healing hands to a sexual level based on her experiences of massages with happy endings.  Brooke can’t or doesn’t want to acknowledge healing hands a just therapeutic.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Poppy's signs of the gold digger Lee sees came out today. 

Poppy went from lying about Luna father, refusing to tell her about her dad to now suddenly lady of the manor? 

Finn wasn't wrong calling out if Kelly and Beth are next in the pattern. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1

Steffy keeps saying that Hope is pushing Finn to have a relationship with Sheila, and neither Hope nor Finn ever correct her.  I don't remember Hope ever doing that.  She has told both Finn and Steffy that Finn should be the one who decides what his relationship with Sheila should look like, but she's never steered him one way or the other.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

Oh, come on, Finn, grab a spine. Steffy isn't protective of you, she's possessive. And controlling. Good on you for getting in that point about Beth and Kelly, at least. If Steffy has ever been honest about that, she does not want the two of them carrying this bullshit on. And Finn is right, it's been passed down from one generation to the next, so there's no reason to think it won't happen with them, too. 

And I'm calling all kinds of bullshit on "this isn't about me being jealous or insecure." Oh, please, as soon as Finn mentioned that he likes Hope, your head whipped up like you sensed prey you needed to take down.  You could  not stand hearing those words come out of your husband's mouth. 

I really hope Finn starts realizing that he's in an emotionally abusive relationship soon. 

Katie, Poppy, ladies, you both suck. Yes, Poppy is acting very lady of the manor already, but Katie shouldn't be trying to force herself into their whole first night as a family under one roof thing. Yes, this is a conversation the two of you need to have about talking to Will, but that conversation doesn't absolutely need to happen right this second. It can happen the next day over lunch or something. 

Again, I don't think Brooke is wrong to be concerned about Hope falling for a married man (regardless of who the wife is), but she just seemed kind of over the top in their scenes today. 

Shallow note, can they really not afford any decent wigs for Steffy/JMW?  I was so distracted by her bad wig today. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
24 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Yes, this is a conversation the two of you need to have about talking to Will,

Every time Katie or anyone else says Luna being Bill’s daughter affecting Will, I hear in my head (MONEY that is now going to be taken away from Will and given to this “New” spawn).

And WORD to your Entire post! I was just about to post what a fucking spineless WIMP Finn is. He can’t even correct his heifer of a wife that Hope did NOT convince him to go to the memorial or the wedding! He showed up not knowing it was at the restaurant that she ordered the pizza from because her CHILD insisted she only wanted that Pizza. But sure, just let the witch keep going on. 

What was that with the bug-eyed looks and open mouths with Brooke and Hope?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 11

Now that Il Giardino has a delivery person, a homeless-wino-ordained minister-space alien-bear befriender of a delivery person, Steffy never has to send Finn to fetch pizza there again. I wonder if we'll see Tom delivering to Steffy's, and perhaps spilling some beans as a plot point in the future.

• LOL 7
11 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Every time Katie or anyone else says Luna being Bill’s daughter affecting Will, I hear in my head (MONEY that is now going to be taken away from Will and given to this “New” spawn).

Not only that, but Poppy is the first of Bill's baby mamas who's a threat to Katie's status as the alpha. Katie was the one he married and whose kid he was there to raise the whole time. But now he says he loves Poppy, and he's moving her and their daughter into his home? That's a huge threat to Katie's place in the hierarchy. If he starts talking about wanting to marry Poppy, Katie is really going to lose her shit. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 2
(edited)

I am starting to pick up major grift vibes from Poppy. Also, Bill just doesn't seem like himself. He's grinning like an idiot (TM) Liam and is veering into the Stepford-man persona he had when he was "wooing" Sheila, only less dark. If that makes sense.

So is Hope now relegated to feeling "the grass is always greener?" First, she wanted Thomas because he was solely into her. Now, Finn looks like a better option because he's a one-woman man ... PLUS! (And don't forget the magic hands! The expression on Brooke's face when Hope said that was PRICELESS!)

Perhaps Hope's lustful energy could be channeled into some intensive therapy where she can grieve the demise of her marriage to Liam and work through her confused feelings about reliving her mother's "SFTV" antics.

We haven't seen James Warwick for a while, right? 😁

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 9
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Not only that, but Poppy is the first of Bill's baby mamas who's a threat to Katie's status as the alpha. Katie was the one he married and whose kid he was there to raise the whole time. But now he says he loves Poppy, and he's moving her and their daughter into his home? That's a huge threat to Katie's place in the hierarchy. If he starts talking about wanting to marry Poppy, Katie is really going to lose her shit. 

I know, I know, characters grow up change, are twisted beyond recognition, but,   but,  but...what happened to the sweet Katie who had self-esteem issues and Rocco, who helped her overcome them? That such a character would morph into what I've been seeing these past two weeks? Gurrrl,   check yourself,  because you weren't born with wealth, either. You apparently married it.

And while I'm no fan of Poppy's , I so wish she would have said, "yes, I am asking you to leave because this isn't your home any more. And I would appreciate it if you would knock next time."

• Like 10

I don’t care if Ridge’s new idea is couture for cows, if Steffy hates it, I LOVE it! Get your bedroom line on, Brooke. Bonus points if it makes Steffy look nauseous like she did most of today. 

Carter was perfection today. From wearing that smoking shirt with the hint of Burberry (my favorite print), to his “you’re not like any grandma I know,” he was the MVP. 

Finally, Beth is absolutely darling, & perfectly cast. She legit looks like a mix of Liam (the eyes) & Hope (hair). Nothing like a recovering kid to make a mom want to bone a doctor! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

...what happened to the sweet Katie who had self-esteem issues and Rocco, who helped her overcome them? That such a character would morph into what I've been seeing these past two weeks? Gurrrl,   check yourself,  because you weren't born with wealth, either. You apparently married it.

She morphed into the Katie who faked a heart attack to stop her sister's wedding and slept with her niece's husband, breaking up their marriage and pulled a gun on Quinn and then blackmailed her.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

As I said before, Will’s acceptance of Luna is going to depend on how his mother views the situation. 

Are they planning to work Will into this story too? Given he was born IRL around 2012, it's been long time for him to have been aged up. I suspect the reason he hasn't us because they don't want to pay for another two actors it would require for the inevitable love triangle.

Of course, Steffy could always complete a full hat trick by banging him too, which I'm sure ol' Bradward J Bell has in his story ideas list 🫠

16 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Steffy keeps saying that Hope is pushing Finn to have a relationship with Sheila, and neither Hope nor Finn ever correct her.  I don't remember Hope ever doing that. 

Even if she had, Sheila has been in their lives for what, three years now? And it's always been a problem before Hope was ever in the picture.

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I know, I know, characters grow up change, are twisted beyond recognition, but,   but,  but...what happened to the sweet Katie who had self-esteem issues and Rocco, who helped her overcome them?

Did he, though? Perhaps it's because they had little in the way of development to go off of when Heather Tom was cast, but she was an insecure mess of a character from jump. That was 95 percent of the reason she fucked over Bridget to bang Nick, and the needle has barely moved on that ever since. Her marriage to Bill was largely defined by no longer being the ugly duckling Logan sister, her relationship with Ridge was so much about spite that she didn't muster a single tear when he learned he moved on to Caroline and Thorne was a blessedly short lived marriage of convience. The only person she seemed to thrive with for their own merits was Wyatt.

Also, everything SweetPea said as I was typing this lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And while I'm no fan of Poppy's , I so wish she would have said, "yes, I am asking you to leave because this isn't your home any more. And I would appreciate it if you would knock next time."

I agree. Whether Katie likes it or not, whether Bill is moving too fast or not, that's Poppy's home, now. If she's not comfortable with Katie barging in unannounced or hovering over her while she unpacks and settles in, and she's the only one home, that's her right. If she was trying to tell her "you're not allowed to come visit Bill here at all anymore," that would be one thing. But, "OK, well, I'm going to finish up here, and then the three of us are going to spend our first night as a family under one roof with just the three of us, so..." isn't over the top or inappropriate. 

Katie pulled this same showing up and barging in whenever she wanted to shit after she bought the house next to Eric's and was trying to come between him and Quinn. 

It's a shame this is all they can think of to do with HT. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5

I’m still gobsmacked they broke Katie and Carter up offscreen for this hot mess of a story. How lazy can you get? Maybe write Katie and Carter as having issues alongside Poppy and Bill reconnecting so this somewhat makes sense. I mean, Katie and Carter weren’t lighting the world on fire, but they had a nice, functional relationship. Katie is so unpleasant when she goes into “I own Bill” mode.

I have to give Carter props for his top notch reactions and asides today.

Isn’t it great how Steffy can have Liam as her shadow but Finn can’t be friends with Hope? I’m pretty sure Steffy was describing herself while talking about what a manipulative maneater Hope was. She was projecting like an IMAX theatre. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1

It would not be a surprise if...

Steffy whipped out a newspaper and slapped Finn across the snout nose with it.

The cheap-azz Insta DNA test turned out to be as unreliable as Mr. Google says it is.

Poppy embraces $Bill's wealthy lifestyle and drops her hippy-dippy ways and alienates & disappoints her new Boo.

Brooke agrees to revive the "Brooke's Bedroom " line, for a slightly more mature audience and employs Sheila to join her on the runway as a model. Redemption tour.

Finn is totally emasculated by Steffy and turns to Liam for comfort & understanding. Thanks @Crashcourse...😳

Hope & Thomas reconcile and sue & win custody of ALL THE CHILDREN.

Steffy's head finally explodes. [ I have tarps and mop at the ready ]...🙏

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6

Why does Brooke think that feeling has to mean sexual feelings?  I guess that’s the way she always thinks about relationships. Brooke, feelings for someone can also mean a strong plutonic relationship.  

More 🐂💩.  If a doctor is not available until tomorrow then take Beth to the emergency room if she feeling that bad. Many major cities have hospitals that have emergency rooms dedicated to children. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I'm going to need Steffy to explain to me, in explicit detail, how, exactly, she thinks Hope "used Liam."  And, speaking of using Thomas, Steffy, remember when you pushed him to go after Hope because you wanted her occupied while you manipulated Liam into thinking she wasn't interested in him, so he'd stay with you, his second choice?  I'd pay money to see someone give Finn a complete rundown on the Steffy/Liam/Hope storyline from the beginning to present day. 

Also, speaking of using Thomas, it wouldn't shock me if, the second Steffy starts fearing Finn has feelings for Hope, she orders Thomas back home, in the hope that he'll distract Hope. I can see that backfiring, too, because Finn was already protective of Hope and concerned about her being with Thomas before. If he starts having some level of feelings for her, he definitely wouldn't take the idea of Hope reuniting with Thomas well. That might push him to act on those feelings. 

TN didn't play Finn as completely wimpy and under Steffy's thumb today as he did yesterday. Today, when Steffy rattled off how Hope had "used" Thomas and Liam, Finn kind of seemed like he was mocking her when he said "and now she's using me?" I don't think Finn is where Hope is yet, but I think he's kind of inching over that way. I thought it was interesting that he asked her if she was alone before he offered to go over there. And he seemed to be kind of looking at her the way she was looking at him at the end there. 

Side note: TN is always really good in scenes with the kids. 

You can tell Carter has been single for a little while. He was horn-dogging all over that meeting today. I loved seeing how pissed off Steffy was about everything going on there. She stormed in with "Brooke? What are you doing here?" Like she doesn't have her husband over to make out in the office on a regular basis. Hell, her mother-in-law shows up at the office to play out her personal grudges on a regular basis. Brooke can't be in the office with her husband? 

Gird your loins, I'm about to compliment Ridge a little. I liked seeing him hyping up Brooke so much today. Can we get more of that Ridge? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I haven't watched this show in several weeks because I'm tired of Hope, Poppy, Luna, Sheila, RJ, Deacon, Finn and Liam.  And now, even $Bill is painful to watch.

For me, this show has gone down the toilet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
(edited)

Yes Katie, you should have knocked first by why change now?  Also Katie can’t stop being catty.  Bill a little backbone please. Tell Katie to shut the fuck up and mind her own business.  Bill did that somewhat with turning the conversation to Will. 

Keep putting you foot in you mouth Stuffy. The only thing you’re telling Brooke that you really don’t deserve Finn and Hope is right but are you still going to be a hypocrite about going after another woman’s husband.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 8

Wow, that look on Hope's face after she woke up..I think she just devised a plan of action in that moment.  It would be totally out of character for her, but I'm on board for it all the same!

• Like 9

What the hell, Brooke? Why stand there and let Steffy berate and command you, not to mention trash your daughter right to your face? It’s interesting that Steffy believes Hope can somehow manipulate and influence Finn’s feelings toward Sheila, and by interesting, I mean deeply insulting. She really doesn’t believe her husband can form his own opinions and is so mentally weak that Hope can somehow hypnotize him into spending more time with Sheila.

Also, Steffy needs to stop saying that Finn and Hope went to that wedding together. That just did not happen.

Katie is so uncouth. Good lord, her behavior was embarrassing, barging into her ex-husband’s home and asking those personal questions. I don’t care one way or another about Bill and Poppy, but I can’t stand watching such a cringe level of thirst. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Did Katie have her ability to feel shame surgically removed? So fucking disingenuous with her whole "oh, I should have knocked." Like she doesn't know exactly what she's doing by barging in, trying to assert herself in Poppy's face as having that privilege. And then she should have just been embarrassed by how desperate she was with all those questions. 

I was waiting for Brooke to ask Steffy "is Finn not a grown man?" with all of that "you can be friends with Finn, but Hope can't" crap. It occurred to me today - Finn and Steffy got together when he treated her after her accident and helped her through her addiction. If part of his initial attraction to her was that she needed him, then it makes things interesting now. At home, he has Steffy treating him like a misbehaving child. Meanwhile, Hope needs him, looks up to him, tells him how great he is. 

He seemed to be eating that praise up today. And, they didn't focus on his face as long as they did on Hope's during that hug, but he looked affected. I think we're not too far from him starting to also have some fantasies. I really hope that he starts standing up to Steffy, too, though. The next time she tries telling him he can't hang out with Hope, he'd better throw Liam right back in her face. Yeah, I know she has the "he's Kelly's father!" excuse, but them co-parenting a child doesn't mean that they need to have long intimate conversations all the time. 

46 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Wow, that look on Hope's face after she woke up..I think she just devised a plan of action in that moment.  It would be totally out of character for her, but I'm on board for it all the same!

In that scene, when she said she has to stop, it's Steffy's husband, I was thinking "what if Liam had walked in right then and heard that?"  It would be hilarious if he and Hope took a page right out of Steffy's playbook and teamed up to split up Finn and Steffy. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Love 1
On 6/13/2024 at 10:21 PM, KerleyQ said:

Also, speaking of using Thomas, it wouldn't shock me if, the second Steffy starts fearing Finn has feelings for Hope, she orders Thomas back home, in the hope that he'll distract Hope. I can see that backfiring, too, because Finn was already protective of Hope and concerned about her being with Thomas before. If he starts having some level of feelings for her, he definitely wouldn't take the idea of Hope reuniting with Thomas well. That might push him to act on those feelings. 

I think you cracked the code. I think this is just what's going to play out.

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Yes Katie, you should have knocked first

It’s sooooo damn tiring that the show keeps pretending “real life” isn’t a thing because in real life, people would lock their doors and/or change the locks. 

• Like 3

Anybody else notice that whenever a new woman moves in with Bill that her wardrobe jumps from Target (not that there's anything wrong with clothes from Target) to Rodeo Drive overnight? 😁

• Useful 1

I didn't notice Ploppy's wardrobe change, but I did notice that she is a major bish now. To start with, her, "I had him first" was so uncalled for. Her attitude and facial expressions to Katie make her out to be the gold digger that Li claims she is. As wrong as Katie's actions may be, Ploppy's are wronger. I am hoping that this is another undercover sting on $Bill's part, and that Li is in on it. They are bringing down the mint smuggler. Maybe even going through her to get to a bigger mint kingpin. And Katie will prevail since her spidey senses about Ploppy were right on.

I just hope it's the next day soon so that we don't have to see CinderLuna in that awful white dress any longer.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 6/14/2024 at 9:58 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

What the hell, Brooke? Why stand there and let Steffy berate and command you, not to mention trash your daughter right to your face? It’s interesting that Steffy believes Hope can somehow manipulate and influence Finn’s feelings toward Sheila, and by interesting, I mean deeply insulting. She really doesn’t believe her husband can form his own opinions and is so mentally weak that Hope can somehow hypnotize him into spending more time with Sheila.

Also, Steffy needs to stop saying that Finn and Hope went to that wedding together. That just did not happen.

Katie is so uncouth. Good lord, her behavior was embarrassing, barging into her ex-husband’s home and asking those personal questions. I don’t care one way or another about Bill and Poppy, but I can’t stand watching such a cringe level of thirst. 

THANK YOU!!! You have perfectly stated my reaction to Brooke’s failure as a mom.

Why she has to constantly suck up to Steffy and not defend her daughter to this heifer escapes me. Is she worried Ridge will dump her and go back to Taylor?

• Like 9
(edited)
On 6/14/2024 at 6:58 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

It’s interesting that Steffy believes Hope can somehow manipulate and influence Finn’s feelings toward Sheila, and by interesting, I mean deeply insulting. She really doesn’t believe her husband can form his own opinions and is so mentally weak that Hope can somehow hypnotize him into spending more time with Sheila.

Despite the writing giving him little to do beyond acting as Act 1 Ken from the Barbie movie, Finn does show a smidge more agency than Liam does at times.

Does Steffy not remember that he's been confused on this since jump? He's gonna be like this even when Hope leaves too.

As for Brooke, if she had the ability to truly look out for her kids, Hope wouldn't exist. I'm not a Logan basher, but that's the cold, hard truth of it, to say nothing about her relationship with Bill at the peak of his bullying Hope, who had enough of a spine in those days to pound that point into Brooke's head. She still is married to Ridge  in spite of his fling with Bridget and the fact that his grudge towards Hope is like a grade school spat compared to his--in fairness, not entirely undeserved--fued with Rick, so...🤷‍♀️

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Does Steffy not remember that he's been confused on this since jump? He's gonna be like this even when Hope leaves too.

And after thinking she was dead for a while, it's kind of natural that he feels even more confused now. That has nothing to do with Hope's "influence."  And Steffy can talk about the danger of Sheila being around all she wants (and, she'd, of course, be right, she is a danger), but when Sheila was dead, Steffy didn't even want Finn to think about her or mourn her. She was no danger to any of them if she was dead. It's not really only about safety. It's about Steffy trying to control Finn's thoughts and feelings. When she and Hope are on good terms, she doesn't give a shit about Finn being friends with her. But, she and Hope aren't on good terms now, so Finn isn't supposed to be her friend. She'll frame it as a Sheila thing, but she's exaggerating (and flat out lying in some instances) to make it look that way. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
On 6/16/2024 at 1:45 AM, Anna Yolei said:

She still is married to Ridge

Is she though? I don't see any rings on their fingers, and I could have sworn, sometime last month, when Ridge was blathering on about her, Brooke raised her left hand and wiggled her ring finger-as if saying "put a ring on it" or something.

I think if Brooke and Ridge were married, she might do a better job of defending Hope. And this was before Hope confessed her burgeoning feelings for Finn.  Sure, she was outraged when Hope told her, Donna, and Katie that Steffy wanted to cut her line, but when faced with Steffy, Brooke didn't say SQUAT.

Let's see if that changes this week when Steffy whines that she refuses to work with Brooke.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Our show is so predictable that I’m very rarely surprised, but I’m kinda mad at myself that I didn’t put together involving Sheila in the upcoming Hope/Finn affair (no spoilers, just my assumption). Honestly, having Sheila overhear Brooke telling Deacon about Hope lusting Finn is not only surprising, but also going to quicken the story, because Sheila don’t play, they’ll be banging by Friday. Not saying I want Sheila involved in another storyline, but she will make things happen, & Steffy will not be smug for a nanosecond, so get it, 9Toes. 

I was thinking today, Finn & Steffy have been together for 4 years. Granted, she had a WTD scare, & he died, & she left him to think for 6 weeks because she doesn’t like Sheila, but for the most part, they’ve  been together for 4 years (I remember this because it was the first big post-Covid story, after $Bill hit Steffy on her motorcycle & she met Finn in the hospital). That’s gotta be a record for this show, no real breakups in 4 years for a young couple. Rare. 

• Like 5
(edited)

I read that they have cast Josh Morrow's (Nick of Y&R) 19 year oldish kid Crew as Will Spencer. It will be his first TV acting job (Crew, not Josh).

Edited by BoffoDaWonderSheep
SORASed from 14 to 19
  • Useful 3

I just looked Crew up, he's good-looking and a big step up from RJ.  I hope he's a decent actor.   Also, Jim Belushi's daughter Jamison will come on as a lab technician working with Li and Finn.

This might be interesting, so I'll start watching again when they show up.  

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

That’s gotta be a record for this show, no real breakups in 4 years for a young couple. Rare. 

It's tied for Tridge's second marriage and Eric and Donna's first, but yeah, it's definitely on the high end of continuous marriages.

1 hour ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

I read that they have cast Josh Morrow's (Nick of Y&R) 19 year oldish kid Crew as Will Spencer. It will be his first TV acting job (Crew, not Josh).

I've been surprised it's taken this long to age up Will (he was born 12(!!!) years ago in real time). Kinda curious what they'll have him do given he's related to every other kid in his age range.

I just hope he's got a bit more talent than his daddy did at his age! 😭 

• LOL 7

Steffy said Hope and Sheila are best friends? Hope saw her when last at the wedding and time before that when she turned up alive? Finn sees Sheila more on his own. 

Finn had the option to turn around and walk out of the wedding. He chose to stay. 

• Like 5

Brooke it’s Finn. You just have to refer to Finn as Stuffy’s husband.  Come on Brooke, stop being so hypocritical. You never had a thought about someone else’s husband. 

Stuffy is one of those people who think that telling a lie over and over again it becomes the truth.  Hope is not best friends with Shiela and she is not encouraging Finn to have a relationship with his bio mother. Hope just sees that he’s conflicted about his relationship and Finn should do what he thinks best.  Of course that fucking idiot, Ridge, agrees with Stuffy. 

Boy do the Logan sisters love to gossip. There really is no reason for Brooke to drag Deacon into what is going on with Finn. I almost forgot. You encouraged Donna when she was going after Quinn’s husband, Eric. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago (edited) by BoffoDaWonderSheep

I read that they have cast Josh Morrow's (Nick of Y&R) 19 year oldish kid Crew as Will Spencer.

Couldn't do a quote for some reason, so did a copy-paste.  Anyway, Here's a pic of Crew.  He looks so much like his dad did at that age!

NickSon.jpg

• Like 2
  • Useful 2