Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

After the whole Steffy and Finn montage and recap, I can't live without you, you'll never have to find out.  All of it just makes me think she'll have to find out, is Finn dying again. Lol 

Thomas has more class than Finn for treating him so well when Finn has been terrible to him. 

RJ, Poppy, Luna all need to go away.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 6

Yeah, Finn is dying. Probably something to do with Thomas. (I'm seeing something like the two of them having some kind of confrontation reminiscent of the way Steffy offed two of her cousins). That montage screamed "he's dying!" Liam will try to hit on Steffy at the wake. 

It's a shame, because he seems to be the only one left to lay some truth and sense on people (you know, since Wyatt's gone). 

Li just comes across like she's jealous of her younger, prettier, more fun sister. Wait until she finds out that Bill is serious about her and that he's Luna's father. She's going to lose it. 

• Like 7
10 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Yeah, Finn is dying. Probably something to do with Thomas. (I'm seeing something like the two of them having some kind of confrontation reminiscent of the way Steffy offed two of her cousins). That montage screamed "he's dying!" Liam will try to hit on Steffy at the wake. 

You’re a kind soul, who is giving Liam far too much credit. Theoretically, the wake will be several days after Finn’s presumed death. In reality, Liam will likely burrow his way into the hospital room, see Finn die, & offer to take Steffy home, where he’ll make her feel alive with grief sex. Then ~ shocker! ~ Steffy’s 3rd “who’s the Daddy?” storyline. I hope I’m wrong. 

I’m kinda digging $Bill & Poppy. She’s light, cute, & most importantly, has never been his sister-in-law, or slept with either of his sons.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

There are just so many things I don't understand about the writing on this show. So basically Bill spent his youth sleeping around and not using protection since now we have child #3 he never knew about?!? Why this convoluted nonsense when Steffy's child is Bill's and just not revealed yet (I'm firmly of this belief - don't try to take it away from me!).

I loved all the Li stuff with Bill back when he rescued her - why throw that all away for this foolishness? Oh I know The show got rid of Wyatt and so needed an insta kid (for some reason) and here we are. Rather than simply revealing Kelly and then having Bill and Li get together ... the writers change Li into a complete and utter biotch and then introduce her sister. And somehow we are to believe Bill never forgot her despite never mentioning her through all these years and all his various loves of his life. Just make it stop. Also? Please never have her dance in a restaurant again. Please?!?

I don't have a particular issue with Poppy, I just think the writing is awful and ridiculous,

Oh I think Finn is a goner for sure. And I am not happy about it. I do not want Steffy and Liam cha cha cha-ing again or ever again.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
(edited)

Flashbacks..hmm...who do we need to see stuff that happened within the past year. Flashbacks should be used when they add to the story and I prefer old flashbacks like, 10+ years ago which adds nostalgia.

Thomas/Hope, scene started out awkward and ended 🥹.🥹.Even holding hands they have chemistry..

Hope has the perfect opportunity to break it off with Thomas, but 1. she's still wearing the ring and 2. She hasn't called it quits and he isn't manipulating, a bit pushy yes but no background machinations.

Also - darn, these are some forgetful kids...at least it was books and not toys this time around.

Methinks Finn is fine...

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 5

I even find pushy Thomas annoying. Why not just let her come to you. He cant leave her be for a second. They have chemistry but I cant get into them together. 

I loved the Sinn flashbacks but it did make me pause a bit. JMW looks so much better with her short hair. Its cute. Instead of the long wavy wigs that look like a birds nest. 

• Like 5

OMG I am already sick, sick, sick of $Bill/Poppy and RJ/Luna.

After all these years, $Bill realized he's head over heels in love with Poppy and she's his twu wuv???

Make it staaaaaapppp!!!

Yeah, Li's head will explode when she finds out, and that's sad because the writers have turned her into a jealous, nosy bitch.  I wish they would have had her meet a nice guy so she could live her own life instead of being obsessed with her sister who can't dance.  

Honestly, since this is the central story now, I'm just gonna have to take a break from watching this show.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, norcalgal said:

Is there any chance the ratings are so crappy the show will be cancelled and put folks out of their misery?

Yeah, but I don't want that.

I want decent writers who can write decent story lines. not this repetitive garbage that we've been subjected to for years. More drama, more killing, more suspense, fuck, just give us more, writers!! Or just give us more writers?!

The sickly love fests, goo goo eyes, story lines that go on for fucking ever and ever ad nauseam, have to stop for the love of god!! /rant

• Like 7
  • Applause 6

I had to take a long Eric break and now i’m back to hear the Finn praise for days about how my brilliant, sexy husband reason Eric lived EXCEPT for shut UP Finn about my psycho bro killing Emma.  Just shut up  oh and bite my neck please.  

Next thing is why does Hope look like she’s going to sing You Light up My  Life. (you’d have to be a certain age to get that joke). And the hair dept already got their paws on Poppy. It looks like a Steffy wig recycled.  

You can’t tell me that Hope will go all moral with Thomas because she’s  too dickmatized  Would her mother stop?  Sorry, Brooke.  I normally don’t bash Brooke.   Whoever here called her a stepford wife was so right   Give her a storyline.   Bring back Jack Wagner and let’s all hate Shrek, I mean Ridge  

That’s all I got because they start with a topic on Monday and beat it to death till Friday.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, TessHarding2 said:

I had to take a long Eric break and now i’m back to hear the Finn praise for days about how my brilliant, sexy husband reason Eric lived EXCEPT for shut UP Finn about my psycho bro killing Emma.  Just shut up  oh and bite my neck please.  

Next thing is why does Hope look like she’s going to sing You Light up My  Life. (you’d have to be a certain age to get that joke). And the hair dept already got their paws on Poppy. It looks like a Steffy wig recycled.  

You can’t tell me that Hope will go all moral with Thomas because she’s  too dickmatized  Would her mother stop?  Sorry, Brooke.  I normally don’t bash Brooke.   Whoever here called her a stepford wife was so right   Give her a storyline.   Bring back Jack Wagner and let’s all hate Shrek, I mean Ridge  

😂 I looked that up and I see what you mean...AN does sing, she recently released a song.

Yup Hope is most definitely dickmatized - one has to wonder wtf Liam has been doing all these years...😬

I would LOVE LOVE if they brought back Nick for Brooke!!

• Like 8

Is Lurch that stupid?  A rhetorical question. Of course he is. What part of Hope needing space doesn’t he understand?  What part of Hope doesn’t want to discuss it now doesn’t he understand.  Of course stupid meets stupid because Hope is not that bright either in continuing to listen to Lurch’s psycho babble.  As far as I’m concerned Liam is a fucking idiot waffle boy but he’s not a psychopath.  

How secluded is that beach house?  It seems that the curtains are always up on its many windows where anyone could see in. 

Lurch and Hope are just pathetical and for Hope to accept Lurch’s reprehensible acts makes me want to 🤢🤮.  For me, Lurch is lower than whale shit. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

I do not want Steffy and Liam cha cha cha-ing again or ever again.

I kept hoping Steffy's version of 'cha-cha-cha" with Finn would be "Liberty Biberty."

Also, the ring Hope is wearing on a necklace looks big to me.  Does Hope have fat fingers?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Is there any chance the ratings are so crappy the show will be cancelled and put folks out of their misery?

TBH, with the glut of cancellations that took place in the late 2000s and early 2010s, I suspect TBTP would've already done so if they could find anything else that could play in its time slot for cheaper (ie, when The Talk or The Chew or whatever replaced ATWT, which I can't believe has been off the air longer than I ever even got to follow that show, yikes!).

Aussieinsydney said it best:

1 hour ago, aussieinsydney said:

I want decent writers who can write decent story lines. not this repetitive garbage that we've been subjected to for years. More drama, more killing, more suspense, fuck, just give us more, writers!! Or just give us more writers?!

The sickly love fests, goo goo eyes, story lines that go on for fucking ever and ever ad nauseam, have to stop for the love of god!! /rant

I don't want the show to die. I wasn't Brad Bell to wake up and allow the characters to change and grow. I want characters with new lines every day instead of changing at the summer and fall equinoxes. This has been such a bizarrely consistent feature on this show that I can only blame Bell, who has been the only consistent on this show from day one. It's a shame he'd rather let his father's legacy go to pot than pull it up but here we are.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I am begging the show to give us a swerve and not have Bill be Luna's father. Please.🙏🏻

I was eating while watching, and "those mistakes live in me, and I continue to learn from them" practically turned me off my food. 

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Is Lurch that stupid?  A rhetorical question. Of course he is. What part of Hope needing space doesn’t he understand?  What part of Hope doesn’t want to discuss it now doesn’t he understand.  Of course stupid meets stupid because Hope is not that bright either in continuing to listen to Lurch’s psycho babble.  As far as I’m concerned Liam is a fucking idiot waffle boy but he’s not a psychopath.  

Oh, I don't think he's stupid. I think he knew exactly what he was doing. He knows Hope's main driving interest in him has been the sex. So, when she says she needs more time, he pretends he agrees and will give her all the time she needs, but then he starts seducing her. Same old manipulative Thomas, more focused on what he wants than anything else. He's just learned to say the right platitudes to convince everyone he's not the same. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5

RJ looked like a human dairy cow in that fugly shirt.  Go away!

I wonder if that's $Bill's natural hair color, or does he dye it?  If he has a dye job, I wish he'd ditch it and let the natural gray show because I think he'd look much hotter like a silver fox.

Li has a bangin' body--much better than her sister's.  Move on, Li.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Looks like the Ozempic is working well for Heather Tom - she looks better than she has in years! Shazaaam! Her face is so much brighter as well.

I think I figured out why RJ bugs me - it’s his gums. The hair has much improved and his shirts still need to be 2 sizes bigger, but it’s the gums. He’s a good actor, but a rock could out-act the actress who plays Li. My god she’s almost as bad as Emma!

I must be dumber than Hope because I did NOT get any hint whatsoever that Finn is dying. Like, zero. Is this really going to happen or is it just wishful thinking? 😉

• Like 2

Did Li get lost on her way to the hospital?  Poppy might have a reason to be at FC but Li has really no reason at all.  Poppy is too nice to tell Li to fuck off but Bill is not.  Better yet just roll up a newspaper and swat Li on the nose. Bad Li, bad Li.  Li is as redundant threatening Poppy as Lurch is as redundant professing his love for Hope. 

How far did RJ have to chase the homeless guy to get his shirt?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

I must be dumber than Hope because I did NOT get any hint whatsoever that Finn is dying. Like, zero. Is this really going to happen or is it just wishful thinking? 😉

I'm basing it on a couple things: 1) They clearly want to reunite Steam for some unfathomable reason. 2) That whole "look at how much we love each other and all we've been through" montage, specifically centered on how Finn never gave up on them, and how he fought his way back to her felt, to me like a classic soap sign that one of them is going to be dead soon enough. And we all know they're not killing Steffy. Extra credit: Finn is currently the only one running around town warning everyone that Thomas is dangerous (other than Xander, who was just here to be the catalyst for the story). It would be standard soap fare for him to die with Thomas being at least somewhat responsible. (As I said in another post, I see it being similar to how Steffy killed Aly and Ivy - Thomas and Finn will have a confrontation, there will be a struggle, and Finn will end up dead.) 

• Like 6

Poppy just barges into offices at Forrester when she wants? That's the design office, not Luna's.  Yet Poppy is in it more than Zende or Thomas. 

Luna can afford Burberry skirt? With intern salary?

• Like 5
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 1

WHY do RJ and Luna need to clear out of "THEIR" office so that Poppy and Li can speak alone ?? If they need a private conversation, then get the heck out of a business that neither of them is associated with and go somewhere "private". 

OG Sally Spectra would have loved the total lack of security. She would have made a copy-cat design line before the color dried on the sketches !!

Who buys the idea that Poppy has this magical night of sex and doesn't know who the baby-daddy is, 9 months later ?? Okay, the rapturous couple never got to a last name basis, but as famous as $Bill is, with a Fashion Magazine, and a fashion-obsessed daughter, Poppy surely at least saw his photo to jog her memory.

And...Luna...black lace top paired with a plaid kilt "cootchie cover" is just wrong.  CC is what my grandson calls a skirt that is just long enough but not long enough...Packing up my fashion advice and getting back to my cave now.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

I think Poppy has for some time known who $Bill was, which is why she popped up in GC.  I don't know if Luna is his daughter, and I think Poppy is shady, but Li needs to mind her own business.   

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I'm basing it on a couple things: 1) They clearly want to reunite Steam for some unfathomable reason. 2) That whole "look at how much we love each other and all we've been through" montage, specifically centered on how Finn never gave up on them, and how he fought his way back to her felt, to me like a classic soap sign that one of them is going to be dead soon enough. And we all know they're not killing Steffy. Extra credit: Finn is currently the only one running around town warning everyone that Thomas is dangerous (other than Xander, who was just here to be the catalyst for the story). It would be standard soap fare for him to die with Thomas being at least somewhat responsible. (As I said in another post, I see it being similar to how Steffy killed Aly and Ivy - Thomas and Finn will have a confrontation, there will be a struggle, and Finn will end up dead.) 

Just a small correction to say that Steffy didn't actually kill Ivy.  She came close, but Ivy survived and (bygones being bygones and all) even planned Steffy's ?th wedding to Liam in Sydney.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Just a small correction to say that Steffy didn't actually kill Ivy.  She came close, but Ivy survived and (bygones being bygones and all) even planned Steffy's ?th wedding to Liam in Sydney.

Thank you. I was certain she was dead. 

Why has Poppy not told Li to just go take a flyng leap by now? Is she really just going to keep subjecting herself to Li's daily rantings? Girl, she doesn't pay your bills, and you're a grown ass adult. Your life is none of her business. Tell her to go fuck herself the next time she demands to have a word with you. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I think Poppy has for some time known who $Bill was, which is why she popped up in GC.  I don't know if Luna is his daughter, and I think Poppy is shady, but Li needs to mind her own business.   

Here’s a wild idea:  somehow Poppy got wind that Bill never had a DNA test on Liam or Wyatt but just took it on faith that he fathered them.  So Poppy thinks she’ll get away with it if she claims Bill as Luna’s father. But…she can’t be so crass as to come at him with the surprise news, so plays nice by earning Bill’s trust and interest first.  Smart to lay the groundwork. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I really don't care if Poppy is working an angle, or has a master plan, or is completely legit; she doesn't owe Li one damn thing. She is not obligated to explain how she knows Bill, nor is she obligated to explain what she is currently doing with Bill. 

Li is harsh and judgmental, a shrieking shrew who reminds me a rabid snapping turtle. She needs a lesson in humility, she also needs to understand that not everyone is an A personality. Not everyone is driven. Not everyone wants a college degree and the big career. There is nothing wrong with being a free spirit. Poppy seems to have been self sufficient, at least as far as Luna says. There has been no tales of woe, or hurt, or anguish. It seems she and her mom might have had their struggles, but they were close and had a happy life. 

I've said before I think this is the classic sibling rivalry, where one is jealous of the attention the other gets, and goes out of their way to do better, but it is never enough and they don't get that same type of unconditional love they imagine their sibling is enjoying. So, the jealous sibling ridicules the other for their life choices, insinuating they are second class because they haven't done anything with their life. 

Poppy really needs to put on her big girl panties and give Li all the seats, along with a tall, nicely chilled glass of STFU. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 9
13 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Who buys the idea that Poppy has this magical night of sex and doesn't know who the baby-daddy is, 9 months later ??

Also, I'm sure Bill and Poppy talked about her daughter in general.  Why wouldn't Bill have thought, hey Luna is 22(?) years old.  I was with Poppy about 23(?) years ago at the Music Festival - Ding, Ding, Ding!

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

I thought I heard Luna say that her mother is a singer (not a dancer, because she'd be broke).  If so, when and where does she perform? 

I don't like Poppy, but Li needs to STFU and mind her own business.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I’d like to help Li out with some basic advice, despite the fact that she causes me acute discomfort with her psychotic browbeating of her sister. I hope this helps!

• It’s okay for a woman to enjoy sex. Really!
  • It’s not okay to slut shame your sister or imply her daughter is also a predatory, gold-digging whore.
  • Finn’s family by marriage is not your property or your own little fiefdom to protect from interlopers.
  • No one appointed you guardian of Finn’s & Steffy’s family.
  • Finn gets along really well with his cousin and has already gone to bat for her. Take a hint.
  • Bill Spencer doesn’t need your protection, although he clearly could have used some kind of protection in his younger days.
  • You seem unhinged please shut up.
  • Like 11
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Did I hear Bill correctly when he told Liam that he (Bill) started from nothing to build his empire? Isn't he forgetting who his father was? Bill did not generate all his mega-wealth on his own.

I don't get what Li's preoccupation is with Poppy or Luna getting to know Steffy and her family. I think she has some weird misguided idea that Poppy's "indiscretion" with the hospital chief of staff eons ago, will reap scorn and disdain from Steffy and the rest of the Forresters. Hello. Has she met Steffy? Or know about Steffy's past? Li would die if she knew Saint Steffy was in a WTD triangle with *Bill Spencer.* 😮

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Li may have a better body but Poppy is blessed with a prettier face and personality.  Has Li seen Bill without his shirt and pants?  I think not since Li thinks Poppy is only after his money.  

Think about it, Finn is Luna’s cousin by blood through Jack. Li is not related to any of her “family” by blood. Didn’t Poppy and Li have a mother and father?  So why was its Li’s responsibility to raise Poppy?  

Is Bill Luna’s father or did we get another delivery of red herrings?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

We lose Wyatt but stuck with Luna now as his kid?  RJ everyday.  

What does Li intend to do? "I won't allow you?" How she's going to stop her.

RJ of all people does the math? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

So, is there some kind of cost-cutting move at B&B where they pick one character each month and give the actor just one script that they use any time they're called onto set that month?  And this month is Li's turn? 

I'm just cracking up at her saying Bill is off limits. Good luck trying to enforce that, Li. I hope Poppy hops on the Stallion right in front of her bitchass sister. 

All through the Bill/Liam scenes, when Liam was talking about how it's fate that Bill and Poppy found each other again, I was expecting Liam to launch into something like "just like Steffy and I are fated to be together." Because you know he was thinking it. 

I was cracking up at RJ being the one to finally do the math. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Just got around to watching yesterday's episode.  Thought it was funny when they went from the scene where Li was accusing Poppy of being a gold digger to the scene of Donna and Eric. Oh hai, Donna!

• LOL 8

Li's aversion to sex makes one wonder about her and Jack's relationship and why he strayed with Sheila. 

Just look at RJ being a mini Sherlock Holmes. Who would have thunk it. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Li's aversion to sex makes one wonder about her and Jack's relationship and why he strayed with Sheila. 

While I was watching yesterday, I was thinking "God, you're such a pill, it's no wonder Jack strayed." 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

RJ & Luna are young, seemingly smart kids. Google “music festivals San Francisco 2000”. It’ll likely give a list or links, including subsequent years. From there, add 10 months, give or take, to Luna’s birthday, & figure out if there was a music festival within a month of Luna’s birthday, +10 months. Rocket science it ain’t. 

I also hate when soaps “tell” me how great a character is, by having alllllllll of the other characters tell me how great said character is. Show me how & why said character is great. I know $Bill is awesome, if not a bit desperate for love, because I see it. Luna is fine, & this show has propped far worse characters, but I’m over hearing how impressive she is. That Burberry skirt, though, is great, & I know, because I see it. 😏

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Why does Luna have such a sour look on her face thinking about Bill being her father?  If he is, would she be happy or disappointed if he’s not?  

Bill is not selling, he’s only leasing.  It’s still his beach house.  

Was there any doubt that we would not find out if Bill is Luna’s father until next week?  None, nada, no way. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
On 1/25/2024 at 7:08 PM, Waldo13 said:

Think about it, Finn is Luna’s cousin by blood through Jack. 

I did...Jack is not related to Luna, only related to Finn, his son, who is not related to Li. Luna is related to Li, her aunt...by blood. 

The family trees on this show are bramble bushes.

• Like 8

So Bill didn't do the math on Luna, but dumbo RJ did?  The writers forcing him is eye rolling.  

Luna never asked who her father was all this time? 

• Like 8

I realize time is fluid and flexible in SoapLand/ Bell A, But..... I just cannot see $Bill hanging out at a hippie-dippie music festival 20-21 years ago. He would have been 35-40. Not his scene at all, not at that age..

Now if he'd met Poppy in a club where she was a singer, that I'd believe.

I think it would be fantastic if Luna was Eric's or Ridge's, who Poppy had a hot week-long fling with. Then it would make sense for Li to be so furious that Luna is at FC and Poppy is hanging around all the time.

• Like 5

Minor gripe here, but I notice typos and words pronounced wrong.  RJ said something to Luna today about being "plagued." Don't remember the whole sentence.  Anyway, he pronounced it like "flag" using a short 'a' sound.  Should be like "play" with a long 'a' sound.  It was really annoying.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, La di Diva said:

I realize time is fluid and flexible in SoapLand/ Bell A, But..... I just cannot see $Bill hanging out at a hippie-dippie music festival 20-21 years ago. He would have been 35-40. Not his scene at all, not at that age..

I came here to say much the same thing. In what world would a 40 odd year old Bill Spencer accept a spare ticket to a music festival from a friend and say "Duuuude...awesome!!" "Let's go pop a Molly and dance like nobody's watching." LOL.

• LOL 10
(edited)
On 1/25/2024 at 5:01 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Did I hear Bill correctly when he told Liam that he (Bill) started from nothing to build his empire? Isn't he forgetting who his father was? Bill did not generate all his mega-wealth on his own.

I don't get what Li's preoccupation is with Poppy or Luna getting to know Steffy and her family. I think she has some weird misguided idea that Poppy's "indiscretion" with the hospital chief of staff eons ago, will reap scorn and disdain from Steffy and the rest of the Forresters. Hello. Has she met Steffy? Or know about Steffy's past? Li would die if she knew Saint Steffy was in a WTD triangle with *Bill Spencer.* 😮

Bill Spencer Junior being the illegitimate son of Bill Spencer Senior, and who was directed by his late father to use his inheritance to make Eric's life miserable was a rather huge and memorable part of the character's backstory and seems a rather stupid thing for TIIC to retc9n and erase, especially when 95 percent of everything with Bill Jr is easily found on YouTube by the Bells themselves.

This show truly has no respect for its audience's attention in the slightest.

Also, Li's protectiveness over the Forresters is odd, considering she couldn't even fake civility with Taylor and Steffy when they approached her for Finn's funeral. Admittedly, I just wanted someone who wasn't falling at Saint Taylor's feet to praise her for existing and I'm disappointed that has been erased for no reason.

On 1/25/2024 at 6:28 PM, KerleyQ said:

All through the Bill/Liam scenes, when Liam was talking about how it's fate that Bill and Poppy found each other again, I was expecting Liam to launch into something like "just like Steffy and I are fated to be together." Because you know he was thinking it. 

I won't lie, this is the first time since Rome that I haven't wanted to punch Liam's smug face, probably because for once they weren't talking about his ridiculous joke of a love life.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 11
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I won't lie, this is the first time since Rome that I haven't wanted to punch Liam's smug face, probably because for once they weren't talking about his ridiculous joke of a love life.

Me too! I was sort of pre-cringing waiting for Liam to bring up Steffy, but he somehow resisted the powerful magnetic pull between his head and his arse. I’ll take it. The scene(s) would have been better with Wyatt in them, but we can’t have nice things.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2