Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Oh my God, Steffy, shut the hell up. Your brother is a grown ass man who can have his own define the relationship talks without you trying to force one onto him and Hope.  And, spoiler alert, if losing Hope or finding out Hope will never love him could send him careening off the rails again, then brother dear is not nearly as "all better" as you and mommy insist he is. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Oh my God, Steffy, shut the hell up. Your brother is a grown ass man who can have his own define the relationship talks without you trying to force one onto him and Hope.  And, spoiler alert, if losing Hope or finding out Hope will never love him could send him careening off the rails again, then brother dear is not nearly as "all better" as you and mommy insist he is. 

It is not Hope's responsibility or fault when Thomas shows his true evil colors.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Once again I have to say to Ridge, it wasn’t a Christmas Miracle, it was a Soap Opera Miracle. There was only once Christmas Miracle and that was the one that happened over 2,000 years ago. 

I’m sorry but Lurch and Hope are completely unwatchable 🤢🤢🤮.  Lurch only needs to tell Hope that he loves her and only her and Hope gets the warm and fuzzies in her nether regions. 

Stuffy defending Lurch is cringeworthy 🤢🤮

Finn and Stuffy are only tolerable because of the thought of Liam being back in Stuffy’s arms. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Well considering that he was fine when Hope walked away last time I don’t think he’s going off the rails this time. 

Steffy does need to mind her beeswax, she goes from saying she’s happy Thomas had someone to lean on to putting Hope on the spot in the next second. 

Also Hope/Finn may not be dead in the water 🤮. Hope was super complimentary of Finn today. I really hope they don’t go there. 

Also TK/KKL have literally no chemistry. They’re anti-chemistry. 

• Like 12
1 hour ago, bluvelvet said:

Also Hope/Finn may not be dead in the water 🤮. Hope was super complimentary of Finn today. I really hope they don’t go there. 

I would rather have this than Hope go anywhere near Liam again, but that's damningly faint praise. Hope and Steffy just need to have separate love lives at this point and give Finn something to do besides be an accessory to Steffy before they throw him with anyone else.

• Like 10
21 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I know, right? Not only that, but what is this? Hallmark? Thomas and Hope have been boinking for what, a month? two months? And missNONOFYOURF'NGBIDNEZ thinks that Hope should have instantly fallen in lurve with him?

Please take SEVERAL SEATS.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1

Ok Finn, Eric is off the ventilator and his surgical wounds are healing but you still don’t know if your experimental treatment worked. 

Stuffy, you hypocritical ass hat. How many men have you fucked without being in love with them. Bill Spencer comes to mind and you fucked Liam while you were also fucking Finn.  So Stuffy brings up Douglas and how he feels but she ignores Kelly and how she feels about wanting her mother and father back together.  

Finn you’re a fucking idiot.  You actually made me feel sorry for Lurch. Along with Stuffy, just STFU and stop barking orders at Lurch. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hey, did anybody happen to pick up today that Thomas and Hope are in an intimate relationship? 🙄

Why on earth should Thomas and Hope be thinking about getting married and creating a future together, Steffy? Hope isn't even officially divorced yet. What's the rush? What if they just want to have a few dates in the FC showroom or Eric's kitchen (since I doubt it's ever used)  for a while and see where things go?

And Finn? He can STFU and take several seats. Steffy is the one who barged in on Thomas and Hope and started interrogating them. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Finn needs to shut up and mind his business.  Steffy was the one who jumped into a conversation that wasn't hers and started badgering Hope.  Finn and his constant attacking of Thomas is ridiculous.  

Has Steffy told her husband yet about Liam declaring love, kissing her in Rome, kissing her in LA.  Maybe deal with her own house before putting herself in others.  

Thomas said Hopes not married anymore? 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Hey, did anybody happen to pick up today that Thomas and Hope are in an intimate relationship? 🙄

Why on earth should Thomas and Hope be thinking about getting married and creating a future together, Steffy? Hope isn't even officially divorced yet. What's the rush? What if they just want to have a few dates in the FC showroom or Eric's kitchen (since I doubt it's ever used)  for a while and see where things go?

And Finn? He can STFU and take several seats. Steffy is the one who barged in on Thomas and Hope and started interrogating them. 

I was just coming in here to ask if it was 1950, what with Steffy going on about marriage.

She needs a HUGE DOSE of STFU, along with her wooden ass hubby.

The only good thing was Hope telling her it was none of her business. 

And good GOD. Why is Ridge acting as if Eric is coming out of a long coma where he’s gone to have to learn and remember who he was? I get it-he was on a ventilator-but did anyone say he suffered brain damage?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 11

I am so perplexed by the hairdo on Hope. She looks like Jane Curtain circa 3rd Rock From The Sun. Is this really a trending look?

And Doctor Finn-kenstein, shouldn't he be exhibiting some sort of emotion about his amazing mystery miracle surgery working? Something like...

Finn died and came back, but we haven't heard anything from him regarding that unique perspective. And his mother is the one who brought him back. Why isn't he enlisting her help, at least as a consultant?

I don't think Finn and Hope is going to happen any time soon, but based on what we saw in the operating room, Finn and Bridget, maybe?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Hope's new hairstyle doesn't go with her new demeanor and style of dressing. It's like '90s soccer mom from the neck up and sexy vixen from the neck down. I don't think she needs to go any shorter with her hair.

Her hair was really cute and more age appropriate when she first got it cut, right around the time of Beth's birthday party, and it was just above shoulder length.  Her hair now is objectively a nice haircut that looks healthy (which is practically a miracle for hair on this show), but it is really aging her, just from a style point of view. 

Far be it from me to ever defend Thomas, but Finn stormed in there like Thomas going all ragey on Steffy.  He seemed to listen outside the door long enough that he should have gotten the gist of the situation - that his wife was being aggressively intrusive into her brother's personal life, and he finally had to raise his voice a hair when she would not take "mind your business" for an answer. 

And where does Steffy get off saying Hope hasn't been honest with Thomas?  She's been nothing but honest with him, repeatedly telling him that this wasn't a grand romance, and they're just fucking around for now. Thomas holding out hope that it will be more, because his feelings are stronger, is not on Hope.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2023 at 6:06 PM, KerleyQ said:

Thomas clearly agreed with you. He literally said “I’m a grown ass man”..

How many times has that been posted on some board. 😂 

I was like are they allowed to say “ass”  👀 

Finn can take several seats. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

These people need friends to confide in. Never again do I want to hear Thomas trying to clue his sister in to all the sexytimes he and Hope are having. At least Steffy recoiled, I guess, but she is inappropriately invested in her brother’s relationship. If she had managed to browbeat a confession of love out of Hope, Steffy would then turn around and insist to Thomas that was fake because she had to coerce it. Also, what kind of an asshole relentlessly taunts her brother by telling him his bed buddy doesn’t love him. Oh yeah, the kind of asshole who can make me feel sorry for Thomas, who I loathe. That’s some world class assholing right there.

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

Welcome back, Xander. Looking good, & dropping bombs, I like you, guy. 

I’ve been wondering if there’ll be an insinuation that Hope & Finn hooked up. Finn seems paranoid, & God knows they can’t write anything but triangles, long-term. However, today I realized that we’re not watching an active triangle at all. Hope/Thomas Bridge, Sinn, Carter/Katie, HoneyBears…no one is in a triangle. I’m sure that’ll change by Monday. Kinda weird that Liam has been off-canvas for weeks, without a love interest. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Now that Xander is back and the Emma story will be front and center, I'm wondering if Thomas really ran her off the road?  Sure, he smirked when he saw the crashed car and didn't call for help, but she was texting on her phone and not paying attention to driving, so I can't buy that it was all his fault that she ran off the road.  It'll be interesting if they replay that scene and show that it was actually another villain in car behind her.   

• Like 5

That proposal has to be fake right?

I am literally scratching my head

That was hella random. 

ETA : wait another minute. Thomas said the company was thriving ? I thought money was tight ?? 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Xander is back and almost as bald as Zende. 

From now on it’s going to be much easier to refer to Xander just as X and Zende just as Z. 

Such dribble with the concern that Lurch is going to fall apart if there is no hope for him and Hope. Hope is correct that there is no crystal ball of what the future will bring. Liam broke both  Hope’s and Stuffy’s heart and Stuffy broke Liam’s and Wyatt’s heart even Brooke broke Ridge’s heart and visa versa many times so Stuffy and Ridge are just being hypocrites by prying into Lurch’s and Hope’s relationship. 

Will wonders never cease. Why in the world would Finn be taking on X, as a patient acting as a GP, when he is a brilliant surgeon?  Come on X spill the beans on Lurch. You know you want to. X did spill the beans on Lurch and it doesn’t matter how much Lurch changed, there is no statute of limitations on murder. Will Hope still stand behind Lurch now knowing he’s a murder besides being complicit to Beth’s kidnapping?  Has X returned to save Hope from a fate worse than death in marring Lurch?  Lurch has not changed, he has just learned to cover his dark side  better.   

Watching Lurch and Hope is as painful as passing a kidney stone and as boring as having a conversation with a rock.  WTF, didn’t Lurch just tell Hope that their relationship works for them the way it is and a minute later he asked Hope to marry him?  

Lurch ran Emma off. Emma was more distracted Lurch chasing her and flashing his lights than the text message she tried to send. If memory serves, Emma discarded her phone to pay more attention to Lurch’s car chasing her.  If Lurch didn’t run Emma off the road, than you can’t say that Shiela ran Li off the road. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

It’s nice of Thomas to return to form with his thirsty proposal. Has anyone on this show ever heard of just dating or having a fling? I’m super excited to see if and how Ridge and Taylor excuse and try to minimize Thomas’s murdering ass. It’s probably Hope’s fault, somehow.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Lurch ran Emma off. Emma was more distracted Lurch chasing her and flashing his lights than the text message she tried to send. If memory serves, Emma discarded her phone to pay more attention to Lurch’s car chasing her.  If Lurch didn’t run Emma off the road, than you can’t say that Shiela ran Li off the road. 

Which is why I'd like for them to show that footage again, because I forgot about the flashing lights and she discarded her phone.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Oh, hey, look, Thomas is still using Douglas to try to manipulate Hope into marriage.  What a shock. 

Ridge, yes, we all know what happened the last time Thomas was all in on Hope, but that was not Hope's fault for not returning his feelings, just like it won't be her fault if it happens again. If your son is not well-adjusted enough to handle not having his feelings returned, then you need to be insisting that he get more therapy, not dumping it on Hope. 

All signs point to another trip to crazy town for Thomas. All of a sudden he's pushing for marriage, right as Steffy and Ridge are worrying about how he'll react if Hope doesn't return his feelings, and Xander is back in town ready to tell everyone what happened to Emma?  

And that would lead to the perfect opportunity for Hope to move on (eventually) to Wyatt except, of course, this damn show dumped him. So we'll probably end up with either Liam or Finn saving her and becoming the repeat or new "love of her life." 

What in the hell is on Steffy's head?  Surely a television production can find better wigs than what they keep haphazardly slapping on JMW's head. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

I’m going on record to say that the proposal is a fantasy sequence.

I rewatched the scene and something is off. Hope had glassy eyes and a smile which makes no damn sense! 

If I’m wrong, y’all can say I told you so and I’ll gladly eat my crow 😏😏

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 3

I am basically spoiler free now that my beloved Soap Opera Digest is no longer printed, so it was a complete surprise to see Xander. He's looking good! I am glad they are addressing the Thomas/Emma storyline--  I know it's been brought up for years on this forum.

I've hesitated posting this because I do not want to seem insensitive. But throughout the Eric storyline, I found it a bit puzzling that many of the characters were in complete, total shock that Eric was dying. He is not a spring chicken, as the saying goes. (The actor is 79 IRL and the average lifespan of a caucasian male in the US is 77). It would have been more realistic if the storyline happened with Ridge, IMHO, who is 57 (at least TK is).

All that being said-- I don't post much, but I get a lot of joy and amusement out of this forum. Thank you, and Happy Early New Year!

• Like 9
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, AManfred said:

I am basically spoiler free now that my beloved Soap Opera Digest is no longer printed, so it was a complete surprise to see Xander. He's looking good! I am glad they are addressing the Thomas/Emma storyline--  I know it's been brought up for years on this forum.

I've hesitated posting this because I do not want to seem insensitive. But throughout the Eric storyline, I found it a bit puzzling that many of the characters were in complete, total shock that Eric was dying. He is not a spring chicken, as the saying goes. (The actor is 79 IRL and the average lifespan of a caucasian male in the US is 77). It would have been more realistic if the storyline happened with Ridge, IMHO, who is 57 (at least TK is).

All that being said-- I don't post much, but I get a lot of joy and amusement out of this forum. Thank you, and Happy Early New Year!

I was basically on the same page re Eric. He’s about 80 so him dying shouldn’t be a big shock. 

• Like 10
3 hours ago, AManfred said:

I agree. And, not for nothing, but Stephanie died over a decade ago. They were already aware that they were in the stage of life where your parents are more likely to die. I know that's morbid, but it's reality. And considering that Ridge was trying to shove him off into retirement, he was certainly well aware of how old his father is and how limited his time may be. 

• Like 11

Hope always has glassy eyes and a smile which makes no damn sense.

Blackbirds are reputed to be quite tasty when baked in a pie.

Can crazy Sheila and Thomas share a cell ?? Cage match !!

Edited by Peppermint
mis-spoke about Emma.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

When Sludge was giving Hope the third degree it was like a lightbulb went on and Hope finally remembered what a psycho Thomas is and some of the crap he pulled. On her, no less!

I don't remember Xander being gay, but he sure seems gay for Finn.

And Finn, you need to watch how you treat Thomas around Stuffy. I could so hear her tell him, you may have saved my grandfather's life but no one talks to my psycho brother like that but me so I'm going back to Liam.

I honestly never thought I'd hear about any Avant again. And those flashbacks! I just pray the Frankenmodel doesn't return. She's scarier looking than I remembered.

Overly dramatic Xander and underly dramatic Finn were a complete hoot to watch! I never laughed so hard at hearing the word "murder" before!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Did this air yesterday? Or did my dvr decide it wasn’t worth recording?

22 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Hope always has glassy eyes and a smile which makes no damn sense.

She really does. Why not actually react how she really feels? Like Are you crazy? Especially since they’ve just been boinking because Liam told her their marriage was over. Instead she looks like she’s gonna say yes like some nimrod.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Did this air yesterday? Or did my dvr decide it wasn’t worth recording?

It didn't air yesterday, and there's a repeat airing Monday.  And, no, not even a good repeat. It's the episode from this summer with the flight home from Rome and Liam whining to Wyatt. 

• Useful 1
On 12/27/2023 at 6:27 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

I was just coming in here to ask if it was 1950, what with Steffy going on about marriage.

What's absolutely hilarious and hypocritical is way back during the early days of the ToD, Steffy's biggest selling point against Hope to Liam was that she was too uptight about trying to get a commitment so quickly. And now here Hope is, for once actually just working on vibes instead of perfection and Steffy is shitting all over that.

On 12/28/2023 at 10:08 AM, NinjaPenguins said:

These people need friends to confide in.

While I fully agree, who would want to befriend any of these looney ass people? 😂

I will say that watching the old B&B playlist on YouTube, I find that the Spectra gang might be the only genuine friend group in all of B&B canon that wasn't built on taking down another woman as their only bonding moments. It's a damn shame they ruined that by having Darla and Thorne bang each other...I mean, was Schae Harrison pregnant at the time and they had no other way to write that into the show? I mean, it still ended up as one of the more healthy Forrester marriages anyway but still.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

What's absolutely hilarious and hypocritical is way back during the early days of the ToD, Steffy's biggest selling point against Hope to Liam was that she was too uptight about trying to get a commitment so quickly. And now here Hope is, for once actually just working on vibes instead of perfection and Steffy is shitting all over that.

I've always said that between Hope & Steffy the latter was almost always, and still is, the problem. Aside from her throwing the first punch with the Ho for the Future" mess, I can't think of a time when Steffy didn't go out of her way to disagree or pick fights with Hope. She literally zigs anytime Hope zags even if she was zagging herself yesterday.

I'm still pissed that Steffy had such an issue with Hope wanting a relationship with Deacon when she had a stick up her ass about Hope's relationship with Ridge(during the RM era) most of her life(or post SORAed life at least). She had a sure fire way Ridge would never have to be divided between her & Hope again and she still couldn't just shut the fuck up & take the W. 

Like girl pick a struggle...🙄

• Like 8
  • Love 1
On 12/29/2023 at 8:55 AM, bluvelvet said:

I’m going on record to say that the proposal is a fantasy sequence.

I rewatched the scene and something is off. Hope had glassy eyes and a smile which makes no damn sense! 

If I’m wrong, y’all can say I told you so and I’ll gladly eat my crow 😏😏

I’m eating my crow because that BS was real !!

Thomas wtf! I was rooting for ya!

**shakes fist in air**
Still a fan though - yeah I’m shallow like that lol. MA is foine ☺️

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

He's also a good actor, he really shines with lesser actors like the guys who play Liam and Finn.

This is absolutely no knock on the jump in talent from Matthew Atkinson from his time as Summer's husband on Y&R (a character so bland and uninspired I don't even remember his name) to the work he's done here, but it also helps that Liam and Finn are written to be blank slates with the agency of a doorknob. For many, Finn not being Liam was the 9nlt hurdle he ever needed to clear and as long as he stays clear of Hope I don't see that changing.

Liam OTOH is coming up on Year 15 with this show. In ten years, he will have been on the show longer that Ronn Moss' Ridge and he'll be the same mewling, spineless puke that it was in 2011 who gave Hope's still warm ring to Steffy. I'd prefer they actually give the character agency of his own but not, they get rid of him and be done with it

• Like 16

Thankfully Hope didn’t accept Lurch’s proposal. I really thought she would to shut Stuffy’s mouth about Lurch just being Hope’s play toy.  Lurch knew that Hope wasn’t ready for a commitment but he pushed the issue anyway. Now he puts the ring around Hope’s neck like he’s marking his territory and we are supposedly not to realize he’s the same old psychopath. 

Once again the flashback shows Emma being distracted by Lurch’s headlights and she wasn’t looking at her phone when she went off the road. 

The one thing I can’t remember is that Stuffy knew about Emma’s accident and X was fired because of him implicating Lurch in Emma’s death plus X was fired for knowing about Beth but Lurch basically got a slap on the wrist. If you look up enablers, both Ridge and Stuffy will have their pictures next to the definition. 

You go X, stick it to Lurch and give Justin a reason to drop you out of a helicopter. 

• Like 7

Oh thank goodness Hope turned Thomas down. But seriously? Wearing the ring on her neck? THAT won’t get noticed. Said no one ever. The way the show had it sparkling and glimmering, it will probably blind Steffy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Hope should give the ring back to Thomas. He just wasn’t hearing her to be honest and it was painful to see. 

She didn’t really accept the necklace ring though and i suspect she isn’t going to wear it. 

He’s coming across a bit delusional and I hope that they take a break. They’re clearly not on the same page. 

Also I was getting annoyed that Hope still doesn’t have full closure on her marriage to waffles but then I remembered it took Steffy about what 2 yrs to get over Lame.

Will Brooke and Steffy be allys now lol. 

Also I’m eating my crow in a Frey pie 😂

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

He's had the ring "for a while"?? Yikes. They have not been hooking up that long, just since, what, late summer? If he's had it for a while, he likely bought that thing after only a few months of hooking up, with Hope repeatedly telling him that she was not interested in anything else, and that she doesn't share his feelings. He is not anywhere near out of crazy town. And, yeah, he told her she didn't have to apologize, but right before that, you could see he was pissed. That jaw clench said it all. Hope seems like she's realizing that, too. She didn't look like she thought keeping the ring on a chain was romantic, she looked more troubled for Thomas, like she knows he's not as OK as everyone thought.  very much got a vibe off of her like "OK, we need to placate him and get through this conversation, then I can regroup and figure out what the fuck to do."  AN did a really good job this episode. You could really see  in her eyes how unsettled she was in that opening scene. 

I cracked up at Xander just making that grand proclamation that Thomas was responsible for Emma's death, and walking out without elaborating. Dude, you've spilled this much, stay a few more minutes and get the whole story out. Even funnier that he ended their scenes last week with essentially the same accusation, and, somehow, through their scenes today, he never really got the whole story out there. He and Finn just kept talking in circles. 

"He was one of the ones who knew and didn't say anything."  Yeah, you know who else was, Steffy?  Your dumbass evil brother. Oh, and, side note: Your brother is the reason Xander didn't say anything. He was working overtime to intimidate everyone who found out into keeping quiet. And, you know, running them off the road to their death if they didn't fall in line... 

Ridge, listen to Brooke. She and Steffy don't ever agree on anything, and they're both sitting there telling you that the shit is going to hit the fan with Thomas and Hope. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

My favorite part of yesterday’s episode, is that Finn, Dr. John Finnegan, life-saving doctor, doesn’t even kind of adhere to HIPAA. Dude legally can’t even tell Steffy that Xander is a patient, let alone what he disclosed in their appointment. A quick Google search, that took me all of 3 minutes, confirmed that anything identifiable ~ name, especially ~ is covered under HIPAA, & is a violation to share with anyone that the patient doesn’t specifically consent to (that person) having healthcare information. I doubt that Xander listed Thomas’ sister as someone to receive medical information about him, so Finn flagrantly violated HIPAA there. 

Xander is itching to get Thomas, & he’s back just in time to send Thomas off-the-rails. This might actually be a good story. Bonus: it’s not a TOD. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

RJ: “welp, let’s see…$Bill was my uncle, then my stepdad, then he tried to murder my dad, then he was my uncle again, he was also almost my brother-in-law, plus, at one point, we thought he might be my niece’s dad (false alarm), & he’s been my sister’s father-in-law on-&-off for a decade+, so I guess I kinda know him.”

2 days into 2024 & $Bill already has a storyline, this year is starting well. Plus, he got rid of Liam fast, win/win!

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Ruh roh….looks like Bill has a daughter!

So Bill is just rolling around sexing up folks with no protection. She would be his third unknown kid..blech!

On another note, I am going to preface this by saying that I am a huge fan of Thomas and Hope. I think they have a great chemistry and would love to see them work as a couple. Now all that being said I don’t like where this story is going. Thomas has been patient with Hope and now he just pops a proposal when she has repeatedly said she’s not ready for anything serious. He’s coming across delusional and he is pressuring her. I’ve also maintained that Thomas’s mental health is on him and not on Hope however, she needs a break it off with him.

When she says things like, maybe someday, I will say yes, that just gives false hope. She’s clearly worried, so in my opinion, she needs to just tell Thomas they need to cool it. In between the looks of being worried, she’s also smiling with him, kissing him and cuddling with him and looking at him with heart eyes.  She clearly enjoys his company and the sex but she doesn’t want anything more so she needs to let that man go.

She needs to figure out what she wants because I’m getting mixed signals. 

Through all that, though, I will say they do have their cute moments, the actors really play well off one another. . 😞 pity it’s going all off the rails. 

I have no interest in crazy Thomas so I’m not planning to stick around to watch it. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3