Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Damn, Hope, with that thumb suck. ThomAss sure has awakened the sexual side of that girl. When he threw her against that desk…I know it’s so wrong, but they’re so flipping hot.

I love that Brooke is all grossed-out by office sex. To be clear, I am, too, but I’ve never nailed my way through all of the men in a family, in that very room I'm aghast that my daughter is banging in.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9

Thanks, @nkotb, for letting me know I have something worth watching today.

Brooke - take all the seats in the stadium, honey, considering all the sex you had in that place. The steam room, the lab (where we thought Bridget was conceived), the bed from Brooke's bedroom where Hope was likely conceived...and so on and so forth. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Damn, Hope, with that thumb suck. ThomAss sure has awakened the sexual side of that girl. When he threw her against that desk…I know it’s so wrong, but they’re so flipping hot.

I love that Brooke is all grossed-out by office sex. To be clear, I am, too, but I’ve never nailed my way through all of the men in a family, in that very room I'm aghast that my daughter is banging in.

And when Brooke shrieked, " What has gotten into you lately, Hope?!", all I could think was:

Thomas, apparently. Well, and often😉

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

I felt like I needed a shower after today's episode. But anyway, what bugged me was how we heard identical expressions from two very different women. Luna and Sheila both gushed about how grateful, empowered, etc., they felt by having a MAN defend them.  When do you ever hear the men talk like that? Has anybody ever said to Ridge, Thomas, BILL ... "You're a strong man. You can stand up for yourself." I couldn't roll my eyes hard enough.

Yes. That was rich of Brooke to condemn Thope from fornicating in the communal office, given her history. Thank God it wasn't Eric knocking at the door of his office. That would definitely cause him to have a stroke!

Brooke's hair was a mess today. It's getting too stringy and yellow again. *sigh*

Li is absolutely horrible. I don't care for the actress, either. She's beautiful, but she is so one-note in her delivery. I think she's becoming Stephanie 3.0 with her attitude, butting in everybody's business, and trying to run roughshod over people. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3

What entitled grandiose ass holes Hope and Lurch are to fuck in the CEO’s office. The have no common decency for anyone else to leave their “love” ick somewhere it doesn’t belong 🤢🤮.  Talking about Lurch’s love ick where it doesn’t belong is on Hope while she’s standing there arguing with Brooke.  I almost forgot, did Lurch wash his hands before he stuck his thumb in Hope’s mouth?  He certainly didn’t wash his wiener after sticking it in Hope. 

To quote the “Beatles” Love Love Love is all you need to tell Hope to make her violate the CEO office couch 🤢🤮.  

Li get over yourself.  The “sins” of the mother, are in your mind your standards but do to infer that what Luna is doing will be a “sin”.  Family is family but tell me why Luna and her mother should not be embarrassed by your “sins”. 

Brooke is 100% correct in making the comparison between Hope/Lurch and Deacon/Shiela. As I said before Shiela and Lurch are psychopaths that both Deacon and Hope should stay far far away. 

• Like 8

I couldn't help but laugh wondering what Eric would think about what was going on in his office now. Lol 

RJ trying to throw power is eye rolling. 

Li I don't get the hate for the neice. She's not responsible for the parent.  She also has no business dictating anything at Forrester. 

Deacon is risking his life and others lives, he doesn't get that part.  He keeps saying she's changed based on no reason at all. 

The more he says he promises and guarantees the more it sets up for him to be proven wrong. 

Lol at the look Hope and Thomas gave each other when he left. 

Thomas is dangerous?  Brooke say that to Ridges face.  

• Like 10

Hope/Finn sent me packing and Thomas/Hope brought me back -

Brooke: What has gotten into you!! **exasperated**

Hope: Thomas - lots and lots of Thomas..**straight face**

ETA: I wrote this and then saw someone else made the same joke above lol

I do not consider Thomas and Sheila in the same stratosphere much less category.  Thomas has done some nasty things but he's nowhere near the level of decades old psycho Sheila Carter villainy. 

I don't mind the Thope sex, they're hot as hell and I haven't see Thomas in a minute with his sexy self.  Did you all notice the back scratches on MA/Thomas..👀 

However it would be nice to see them talking and working not just f**king.  Would have liked to see the initial conversation between them and Deacon/Sheila.  Although Hope girl - I get it, Liam clearly was a dud in bed...

So based on the ending today either Thomas will go psycho again OR everyone will be wrong about him.

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

So is Thomas going to be evil again? I'm not going to lie, I prefer him that way because 'good' Thomas is so cloying but they can't keep make him bad every 9 months if they are never going to make him face consequences for it (and no, therapy with his mother doesn't count). It's breaking the contract soaps should have with the audience in that the good guys should eventually win and the bad guys should eventually pay. They dont have to pay forever but they need to experience some type of consequence before they move to their next crime. I also wish Hope would stop asking him to tell her that he loves her before they bonk. It's creepy and starting to ignite his lunatic side.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Yeah. That's super weird how Hope asks Thomas to tell her he loves her and that he's 100% committed to only her right before they do the deed. It makes her seem as crazy as he is. 

OTOH, it's kind of refreshing to see a woman just use a man for sex for a change. Except a man would NEVER ask a woman if she's OK with just being a booty call. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Li is absolutely horrible. I don't care for the actress, either. She's beautiful, but she is so one-note in her delivery. I think she's becoming Stephanie 3.0 with her attitude, butting in everybody's business, and trying to run roughshod over people. 

Li was so much better and engaging when she was with $Bill.  I hate what they've done with her character.

Now, she's just a stank faced bitch, and I don't like it. 

• Like 10

I'm surprised how much I am enjoying the addition of Luna and her mom, although I don't like how they have destroyed Li's character to do it. I would very much like to know exactly who Luna's father is, and maybe get some info on her grandfather. It was nice to see Luna get some backbone and tell her aunt to fuck off. 

All in all, I think Show is going pretty well right now; it is so nice to have a break from Bridge, Taylor/Ridge/Brooke, and Hope/Liam/Steffy. 

Hope and Thomas are all kinda wrong, but damn, they are all kinda HOTT too!

Sheila and Deacon are surely stinking the place up, but still, they are different and there is no triangle. 

Luna and Li are very intriguing. 

RJ and Luna are cute.

We still wait to see what is going on with Eric. 

And we have a quasi business SL too!

Imagine that, six separate stories going at once, and not a triangle among them. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I'm looking at Donna walking around the house in her tight purple dress and heels and wondered how difficult it must be living with a fashion designer.  Must she always be dressed up? Can she ever wear a comfy outfit and house slippers? 

Oh well, at least my cutie doctor is back.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Was Jack a doctor at one point? I wonder if Luna is Jack's and only Li, Luna's mom, and Luna know about it and for whatever reason don't want for Finn to know he has a bio half sister? Maybe Li peed all over the hospital to assert her dominance and made Jack quit the hospital and maybe medicine and then he had to do a career in law.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

OTOH, it's kind of refreshing to see a woman just use a man for sex for a change. Except a man would NEVER ask a woman if she's OK with just being a booty call. 

And he wouldn't be begging the booty call to say she loves him, unless he was particularly sadistic. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Yeah. That's super weird how Hope asks Thomas to tell her he loves her and that he's 100% committed to only her right before they do the deed. It makes her seem as crazy as he is. 

Would be quite interesting and different if they took Hope down a temporary crazy road?  She may not love Thomas but she seems obsessed with having him say he loves and is committed to her and with having sex with him.  She did get a stubborn look in her eye when Brooke was going on about dangerous Thomas is...

• Like 6
23 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I hadn't watched in a week or two so I didn't know where all the nasty came from.

It's too bad that they are making her so prickly.  It's hard to change back after that.  She was doing fine hating on Sheila.  Stephanie could play it all with a lot of charm.  

• Like 9

How much do interns get paid?  Luna sure dresses for success and not with clothes that are off the rack from Walmart. Paris also had some expensive cloths.  

Eric coughing up blood really has nothing to do with his hand tremors. It has more to do with a respiratory infection or possible lung cancer. 

Donna must have excellent genes because she doesn’t have wrinkles. It can’t be Botox because her face still moves 😜

I’ve said that I’m not a fashionista so to the simple person who knows what he likes, it hard for me to see the difference between what Ridge is designing for couture and Lurch is designing for HFTF.  It the difference a matter of the fabric that is used?  

Donna, I hate to tell you that Eric has been dying for the past 40 years. 

Li is telling Finn that her sister turned her life upside down but her life must have been turned back up once again. Isn’t Li is still a doctor?  I would say that her husbands affair with Shield producing Finn and resent divorce did more to turn her life around than her sister’s affair with a married doctor. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Was Jack a doctor at one point?

He was originally when brought in, he was supposed to have met Sheila that way.  Then they flipped him into being the best defense attorney of LA. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Eric coughing up blood really has nothing to do with his hand tremors. It has more to do with a respiratory infection or possible lung cancer. 

It could be related to the tremors, kind of, if the tremors are caused by TIA.  Because that can involve blood clots and higher risk for more blood clots, and a blood clot getting to the lungs could cause him to cough up blood. Which is, of course, why he should have been calling his doctor or going into the ER the first time he coughed up blood instead of just brooding around the house and still hiding his health concerns from Donna. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
On 10/17/2023 at 1:08 PM, RuntheTable said:

I'm surprised how much I am enjoying the addition of Luna and her mom, ...

All in all, I think Show is going pretty well right now; it is so nice to have a break from Bridge, Taylor/Ridge/Brooke, and Hope/Liam/Steffy. 

...Imagine that, six separate stories going at once, and not a triangle among them. 

I am totally interested in everything on the show right now, and that hasn't happened in years. And because it's a story about Eric, I'm actually paying attention to what comes out of Sludge's mouth. Without cringing. Too much.

22 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

Would be quite interesting and different if they took Hope down a temporary crazy road?  She may not love Thomas but she seems obsessed with having him say he loves and is committed to her 

Which is weird because Hope has kept insisting to Thomas, before they boink, that she's only in it for the sex and will never return his feelings.

22 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

I hadn't watched in a week or two so I didn't know where all the nasty came from.

Out of the blue.

22 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Donna must have excellent genes because she doesn’t have wrinkles. It can’t be Botox because her face still moves 😜

I’ve said that I’m not a fashionista so to the simple person who knows what he likes, it hard for me to see the difference between what Ridge is designing for couture and Lurch is designing for HFTF.  It the difference a matter of the fabric that is used? 

IRL, Donna was an olympic swimmer and is a scientific genius, I believe.

And re HFTF, they changed direction with the designing for that line to make it look just like their couture, but they are pretending that they didn't.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So this is all about Li’s sister disrespecting Li. Tell me once again Li how your sister’s affaire with the Chief Surgeon almost ruined her career and turned her life upside down. You are still a surgeon in a prestigious LA hospital and working with your son.  I’m starting to feel that Li has to control the situation because everything is about me me me. Li it takes two to tango. The Chief Surgeon was definitely complicit in the affair but he’s not to blame.  There is no way you can compare Luna being at FC to what happened to you in anyway.  How are you affected?  What are they going to do have you fired at the hospital?  Is Stuffy not going to come back to Finn because of Luna?  Li you are just being a vindictive controlling bitch.  One other thing Li, you chose to be a doctor knowing the sacrifices and hard work that it would take.  You’re also pissed at your sister for choosing to be a free spirited artist.

Donna just STFU and let Eric do what he has to do. This final collection is basically keeping him alive. Do you want him to sit on a chair waiting to die. My father in law died 6 months after loosing his business. My wife, dying from cancer, still cooked and cleaned. She insisted that she had to feel useful for as long as she could.  

To say the least, from personal experience, doctors are not infallible. So Eric is coughing up blood and all the doctor does is listen to his heart and lungs. There is no diagnosis but wouldn’t the doctor at least insist on a CT scan to assist in making a diagnosis?  

• Like 3
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 1

I think it would be ideal to bring Li in for a second opinion regarding Eric. I picture her bedside manner in the same vein as her current behavior. If she didn't scare/bully him into submission, I don't know what would.

I agree. Jennifer Garies was a swimming star and she also has an MBA from Pepperdine. 

I also concur that her show is better than it's been in ages. Now we need a $Bill SL to complete the circle.

So, I am guessing that Eric is going to keel over from some type of cardiac event when he and Ridge are taking their final bows on the runway after the fashion challenge. Finn and/or Li will rush to the stage to save him. Or ... do you think they will have Eric die? Is JMc ready to retire?

And please, dear soap gods, don't have Hope end up pregnant by Thomas. That would be the one time Brooke wouldn't coo about a baby "being a gift!"

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Eric still going on about the stapler, while he coughing blood. 

It was important to him. I kinda wish it had been a theme all these years and there was a flashback of him saying something to Stephanie about it. Sometimes it's the small stuff that really gets to us. You can't control the big things, but you feel like you can or at least should be able to control the little things. I'm on Eric's side.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Li you are just being a vindictive controlling bitch.

And that is a perfect summation of the situation. Li is proving to be two things I absolutely detest; a parent shamer and an elitist snob who feels that anyone who didn't go to college and become a doctor, lawyer, engineer or rocket scientist, aren't worth the air they breath. I mean really, Li isn't going to let Luna ruin her life again? 

I believe if a person wants to die with dignity, or doing what they love, then that is what they should do. I don't understand people who want to mountain climb, or skydive, or deep water dive, but if that is their thing and makes them happy, and they die doing it? Would it have been better to keep them safe, sitting in a chair, watching tv and being miserable? Eric is an artist, and artists need to create; it is how they express themselves. Let him do what he needs to do. This would be a good time to introduce Li's sister; as an artist she could support Eric and royally piss Li off. 

I get the whole stapler thing too. It's not about the object, so much as it is about its importance in what you have achieved in life with it sitting right next to you. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

This would be a good time to introduce Li's sister; as an artist she could support Eric and royally piss Li off. 

I think you may have something there. That would give us three women who aren't related to anyone else but each other, and a new "family". That's something this show needs. And speaking of needs, we need $Bill.

• Like 11

Deacon thinks it's a good idea to hire a sociopath killer to serve the paying public?

The pushing of Sheila to give up on Finn seemed like Deacon has other motives for being with Sheila. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Once again I’m no fan of Shiela but in my humble opinion Hope and Lurch is far worse than Deacon and Shiela. Lurch is far more detrimental to Hope than Shiela is to Deacon.  Hey Hope, how would you feel if her father insisted on putting a stop to her and Lurch.  Brooke and Liam can’t do it. Let’s hope that Deacon will try.  I’ll give up Shiela if you give up Lurch. 

Li who died and left you boss?  It’s up to you to determine who’s out and who’s in?  Li assaulted Shiela and Hollis witness it but I doubt Li will be arrested. Hey Li, did you realize that if you are arrested you can loose your job?  Is Li now becoming what she accuses Shiela of being?  

Carter who the fuck are you to talk about Deacon and Shiela especially when it comes to what was he thinking. Carter,  what were you thinking when you were bumping uglies with Quinn?  What were you thinking when you went after Maya and then Zoe?  So Carter STFU. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Once again I’m no fan of Shiela but in my humble opinion Hope and Lurch is far worse than Deacon and Shiela

Sheila is a crazy psychopath killer, she just ran Li off a bridge to car exploding and smiles after, shot Steffy in cold blood, then tried a couple times to finish the job, stalking Finn, she shot up the Forrester house shooting Brooke and Taylor, kidnapped Brooke one time too. And so much more, Thomas has done bad deeds but he's not comparable to her.  

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

Well Show, you can fuck the hell right off; how dare you make me feel sorry for Sheila! Li has every reason to hate Sheila, she has every reason to want her "behind bars", but she was so out of line with her antics at IL Giardino. How does Li think she would win? Dropping her glass on the floor, shoving Sheila's face into a plate of yummy looking Bolognese? Does she not realize that everyone witnessed her actions? That she will be seen as the aggressor and attacker? Does she not realize that she physically assaulted Sheila, and could have charges pressed against her? I guess we will see how Sheila handles it, so far she hasn't fallen for Li's bullshit, if she makes it past her pasta face I will be impressed. 

I am really sad to hear that Darin has left the show. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

I think what Li did to Sheila was stupid, but not because I feel sorry for Sheila.  I will never feel sorry for that bitch, and I'm just sorry that the plate of spaghetti wasn't hot enough to burn her fucking face off. 

I just don't understand why Li doesn't understand that Sheila could file assault charges against her.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Liam is back (did anyone miss him? Yeah, didn't think so).

He tells Thomas, of all people, that he wants Steffy back and is whining about Finn.

Thomas is problematic but I was cheering him with this conversation:

Thomas: “You want my sister back? I agree that Finn has made some mistakes but he is still my sister's husband." Yup.

Liam: "He needs to act like a husband then and keep Sheila away."

Thomas fires back: “Like you acted like a real husband with Hope when you ran away as soon as things got a little tough?” LOFL.

He then calls Liam on his protective bullshit, saying "How are you going to protect Steffy better than Finn?"

Liam does his weasel face and snits that he's going to make sure he does and takes off like the little bitch baby he is because he cannot handle confrontation or the truth. I really do want to see his face when he finds out Hope and Thomas have been hooking up. He probably thinks she's still crying into her cornflakes every morning over him. 

Finn also got to get in a few truths as well when Liam stomped over to his office, including telling him "you shouldn't question me or my love for Steffy when you've bounced back and forth between Hope and Steffy more than times than I can count." I only wish he had said "waffled" instead. 

He also calls Liam a "scumbag" and rightfully so and tells him to "stay the hell away from my wife."

Of course, Weasel Waffle Boy calls up Steffy to spill the beans about Sheila and Deacon. That fucker has the audacity to tell her that Finn has been blowing their relationship from the beginning and WTAF is he talking about? Finn saved her life after the accident and later helped with her addiction. He took her cheating ass back when the sweat from Liam's body was still wet on hers. 

Whether Sinn reunites remains to be seen when Jacquie returns from maternity leave but no more Steamless please and thank you.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

I loved Thomas and Finn calling Liam out.  The only thing that didn't make sense was Finn not shoving Liam's ass out before leaving the office, but instead, he just leaves him there.  I was half expecting Liam to rummage through the stuff on Finn's desk and in the drawers. 

*sigh*  I thought Thope was hot, but I'm getting tired of Hope pawing over Thomas for more sex sex sex like she's never had any before in her life.  I'd like to see them doing some fun things together.  Go out for a nice dinner or something.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
18 hours ago, Artsda said:

Sheila is a crazy psychopath killer, she just ran Li off a bridge to car exploding and smiles after, shot Steffy in cold blood, then tried a couple times to finish the job, stalking Finn, she shot up the Forrester house shooting Brooke and Taylor, kidnapped Brooke one time too. And so much more, Thomas has done bad deeds but he's not comparable to her.  

As far as I’m concerned Lurch raped Caroline, ran Emma off the road and left her to die, and withheld Beth being alive from Liam and Hope causing emotional damage.  What makes Lurch worse than Shiela is that Lurch is a child abuser.  Praying on an innocent child is the most heinous of all. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2

I thought today was a good day for Thomas/Hope. She’s starting to discuss her abandonment issues. Thomas just gave her support.  I know for some this is just her using him but I think  Thomas is doing this the right way. She’s going through a lot and he’s just a safe space. Eventually she will get to a place where she’s ready to love again. Even before the Rome kiss Hope used Thomas as a listening board. I’m happy they are showing that side of their relationship again. I will say considering how fast soap couples switch partners, they’re portraying Hope taking time to get over her marriage ending a bit more realistically. Even if you hate your partner it takes time to get over a 13 year relationship. 

I think Liam is so super focused on Steffy because he’s not processing his hurt over seeing Hope kiss Thomas. He’s just ignoring it and not processing. How that’s going to show up later on I don’t know but I think it will because Steffy doesn’t seem interested in a reunion. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 7

Ridge shows up asking Finn about telling Steffy about Deacon and Sheila?  The one who knew the longest is Ridge! 

Deacon claims he knows what he's doing asking Hope to trust him, but he seems to not know what he's doing when he's going to lost her and his grandchildren. 

Liam wants to now chat with Thomas? Huh, that was just odd conversation when Liam thought Thomas was worst so ever weeks ago. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

As far as I’m concerned Lurch raped Caroline, ran Emma off the road and left her to die, and withheld Beth being alive from Liam and Hope causing emotional damage.  What makes Lurch worse than Shiela is that Lurch is a child abuser.  Praying on an innocent child is the most heinous of all. 

Sheila kidnapped Lauren's newborn and replaced him with a baby she bought on the black market (who died of meningitis shortly after).  She subjected that baby to an unnecessary surgery to remove a birthmark that Lauren remembered seeing when her baby was born.  Sheila also came close to smothering Thomas in his crib just to torment Stephanie.  She's not exactly above putting a child in harm's way.

• Like 9
  • Useful 3
On 10/20/2023 at 2:15 PM, Waldo13 said:

True as that is, Sheila is very much that too--she kidnapped her first daughter Mary, changed her name to Erica and raised her to become the perfect wife to get in between Rick and Amber, along with everything else @Snaporaz said.

Granted, the show never showed Sheila nearly hitting her as a small child but given she left Finn to die, her twins with Terrible Tom are unaware she's even alive and who the fuck can account for Diana Marone's whereabouts (assuming that wasn't some random baby she stole outta a hospital, which is certainly in her wheelhouse), I feel confident in saying she's no better of a parent than Thomas.

22 hours ago, Artsda said:

Ridge shows up asking Finn about telling Steffy about Deacon and Sheila?  The one who knew the longest is Ridge! 

I ain't surprised.

838qu1.jpg.e47bb1728380073cdec7e374cd90e73f.jpg

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1