Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hope just got her baby back and already her "career" is more important than Beth. Geez.

I mean...couldn't she just take Beth with her? Caroline did with Douglas and it was always shown that Maya and Rick worked  around the schedule so they got time to raise Lizzie.

I know this rush to go back to her career (which ain't going anywhere anyway) is a plot to push this new Hope/Thomas crap that Bell is shipping now--and that no one was asking to revisit--bur logically speaking, I don't see any reason Hope couldn't do both these things.

Speaking of Thope, I originally thought this was a plot to push Steam together, and it may very well pan out that is the case...but between all the attention focused on Liam rescuing Hope and this new idiocy about Sally calling out Liam's name, that doesn't seem to be the case. Brat Bell doesn't do nuance--and he certainly wouldn't bother to write anything even remotely close to a redemption story for Steffy to earn Liam's trust if he was considering a reunion.

For any half-way decent soap opera, the recent spoiler about her and Liam teaming up with Zoe against Thomas definitely would have been the start of something. But B&B and decent don't even belong in the same quadrant of the galaxy, much less the same sentence

At any rate, I fully expect Thope, Flyatt and Lally to be the big three heading into yet another decade...one where I fully expected for none of the daytime shows to exist into. Can't believe it's been ten years ago this week that ATWT's cancellation was announced, and we thought it was the beginning of the end.

• Love 6

I mean...couldn't she just take Beth with her? Caroline did with Douglas and it was always shown that Maya and Rick worked  around the schedule so they got time to raise Lizzie.

Yes she could but that would mean having Beth in Tom's vicinity and one would think she wouldn't want that. I got the impression she'd be leaving Beth with the nanny who seems to bounce around between Kelly, Douglas, and Beth. (The one who's already proven vulnerable to Tommy's manipulation.) Or maybe Liam could take Beth to SP with him. 🤔

At any rate, I fully expect Thope, Flyatt and Lally to be the big three heading into yet another decade.

I sincerely doubt B&B will last another decade--at least not on CBS. One thing that these recent preemptions have shown IMO is that either CBS doesn't give two craps about whatever audience B&B has, or Bell isn't worried too much about trying to accommodate CBS because he knows he could move the show to a streaming platform and keep on trucking,

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

sincerely doubt B&B will last another decade--at least not on CBS. One thing that these recent preemptions have shown IMO is that either CBS doesn't give two craps about whatever audience B&B has, or Bell isn't worried too much about trying to accommodate CBS because he knows he could move the show to a streaming platform and keep on trucking.

Both of these are true, I think. But unlike the days of the never-ending OJ trial (that went so long, the Sacramento affiliate made a permanent schedule change to air the soaps way late in the afternoon for eight months), people can go online to catch up. Not that the show is worth that time and effort to do so anymore, but it's an option.

Of all the soaps, I do think B&B would survive a transition to online. Unlike the other shows that attempted this, B&B has a huge international audience (as any trying to find English language clips before 2010 can attest to!), one I assume may be used to searching for the show online already. Hell, Bell might even get a Netflix continuation of push came to shove in some countries 😂

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hell, Bell might even get a Netflix continuation of push came to shove in some countries 😂

He did name one of his characters after the wife of Netflix's chief creative head:  Nicole Avant.  Coincidence?

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wait, Zoe's been hanging out at Vinny's all this time? WTF, she might as well have gone to prison. At least there she would've had people to hang out with.

Carter probably has a database of all the Forresters, Spencers, and Logans and whenever there's a divorce or annulment he just pulls up the document template and inserts the appropriate names. He can retire a rich man just handling their repeat marriages.

I can't believe Brooke signed those divorce papers without having a lawyer look at them. What was the rush? Oh yeah, Ridge has Shauna simmering on the backburner. I hope he elopes to Vegas with her right away. 💩

And of course Ridge takes his fresh divorce papers to FC to wave around. He couldn't leave them in the car?

OMG Hope is so delusional about Thomas it's absurd. Liam must truly love her to put up with it.

Why did Thomas assume Hope didn't know about the divorce? Whatever, IMO that wasn't his news to break, at least not to Brooke's very own daughter. Ugh, he's such an excremental orifice. 😒

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wait, Zoe's been hanging out at Vinny's all this time?

And rent free since she's still waiting on getting her job back.

Apparently Vinny's girlfriend is as understanding and compassionate as he is.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG Hope is so delusional about Thomas it's absurd. Liam must truly love her to put up with it.

It shows that he mush be more mature that we give him credit for. The Liam of five years ago would've fled for the door the minute she even suggested going back to work at FC (remember how many bricks he shat over Wyatt and Quinn being brought on for HFTF?).

• Love 5

And rent free since she's still waiting on getting her job back.

Apparently Vinny's girlfriend is as understanding and compassionate as he is

Right? Wonder if Vinny's still paying rent on the apartment he pretty much doesn't live in anymore? Wonder if his girlfriend enjoys having a roommate who probably isn't helping out on her rent. The least Thomas could do is cover the tab on Vinny's apartment but given what freeloaders he and his daddy are, that's extremely unlikely.😒

• LOL 1

So fucking noble of Ridge to want to preserve the love he and Brooke have by getting a divorce without bothering to tell her he’s been cheating on her for weeks.

I’m honestly a little surprised Eric didn’t tell her. He definitely likes Brooke better than Ridge... I’m going to assume he’s keeping to the code of cheating assholes, and it’s not that he kept quiet out of any particular love or loyalty for Ridge.

Ridge and Steffy really are idiots (and terrible CEOs). Even if they truly think Thomas is cured (which Steffy clearly doesn’t) they know what a clusterfuck Thomas and hope working together could be and the way it is likely to blow up in the future. You want Thomas to design? Fine.  Put him on another line. Any other line.  But don’t set up a line you’re investing money in to fail. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

Raggedy can’t even spend 6 months giving Beth her undivided attention without running back to work. Stuffy, with all her faults, didn’t come back to work this fast. Even if Raggedy wants to be with Douglas, he’s in school most of the day.  

Divorce papers signed, how long before Ridge takes Shanna to bed. My guess is by the end of the week. 

Let the family feud begin. Stuffy’s new line or HFTF with Lurch at the helm.  Another fashion-off?  Ridge gave the advantage to Stuffy the last time, Will this time be different?  

Why is Lurch telling Raggedy about the divorce when it’s not his place to do so?  

• Love 7

Kinda convenient how this is the first legit divorce we've seen since Katie and Bill's last split...somehow this is the one Bridge marriage that wasn't invalidated or annulled by technicality. 😐🤔

Anyway, can Shauna and Ridge both just go away? Let 'em elope in Vegas  and they can live happily ever after away from my screen. Hell, I don't even need Flo to go with her, but I've had enough of these two acting more immature than Liam and Hope at the peak of their "break up over spilled milk" phase.

• Love 10

I’m wondering what Ridge sees as far as Thomas trying to change his behavior?  He’s done absolute nothing to make his dad believe that.  But, Ridge, being a man sees things as he wants them to be, doesn’t have to waste time actually paying attention to what’s really happening.  Thomas likes himself just the way he is, a psycho.   Hope the dope will probably relent and give him everything he wants.  Even Douglas is more perceptive than she is.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I still want Brooke & Lt Baker.  Hmm...I wonder if Loading Dock Guy is single 🙂 

I am still annoyed that they wasted a golden opportunity with VI on the canvas. His hot doc and Brooke would have smoked up the screen. Since DD's Bill is still saddled to sourpuss Katie.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, GladysCravits said:

I’m wondering what Ridge sees as far as Thomas trying to change his behavior?  He’s done absolute nothing to make his dad believe that.  But, Ridge, being a man sees things as he wants them to be, doesn’t have to waste time actually paying attention to what’s really happening.  Thomas likes himself just the way he is, a psycho.   Hope the dope will probably relent and give him everything he wants.  Even Douglas is more perceptive than she is.  

But Tommy Boy is talking to his mommy on the phone!! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

You could have knocked me over with a feather when Hope told Tomass that she wouldn’t work with him, wouldn’t trust him or forgive him for what he did to her and Liam. You go, girl!! So now, Tom will stalk her and scare her and try to turn Douglas against her and everything else he can do to punish her because she’s rejected her. She needs to hire protection. Who will eventually shoot Tomass and kill him dead.

• Love 10

I can see Douglas being important but HFTF?  I wouldn’t guess Raggedy even though about HFTF for quite a while. I’m glad Raggedy turned Lurch down and finally opened her eyes.  Raggedy’s appetite has been renewed but without Lurch. Now Stuffy doesn’t want the challenge but not because Lurch is not in the picture, it’s just because Stuffy is always top dog. 

It looks to me that Ridge is favoring Lurch over Stuffy in Stuffy questioning Lurch’s motives. Ridge is not buying Stuffy’s concerns about Lurch. 

• Love 2

Wyatt is so ridiculous to me. He expects every woman he's involved with to be faultless and is ready to drop them the moment they take a false step. Ugh, like he's so perfect.

What the heck was going on with Steffy's hair today? Was there a sale on bags of extensions? And she used all of the bags in all of the colors?

Steffy's blazer was so funny to me. It looked about a size too small and there were buttons positioned right where her nipples must be underneath. Double-breasted indeed.

Tom says he's battled demons over the years. Yo, Tommy, what about the ones you are battling this very minute? Your use of past tense is invalid.

Liam: I will never, ever let you hurt Hope again!
Thomas: Challenge accepted! Now, where did I leave that molly I had left over?

Liam: Molly wut?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Raggedy can’t even spend 6 months giving Beth her undivided attention without running back to work. Stuffy, with all her faults, didn’t come back to work this fast

The same could be said about Liam. 

6 hours ago, GladysCravits said:

’m wondering what Ridge sees as far as Thomas trying to change his behavior?  He’s done absolute nothing to make his dad believe that.  

I believe Ridge mentioned that he’s “designing” and that he “apologized” without considering that apologies don’t mean anything when you break down in a snit when people don’t accept the apology on your timetable.

26 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

looks to me that Ridge is favoring Lurch over Stuffy in Stuffy questioning Lurch’s motives. Ridge is not buying Stuffy’s concerns about Lurch. 

Yup. As soon as Steffy said (not in so many words because god forbid she agree with a Logan) that her interpretation of events is much closer to Brooke’s than Ridge’s he, too, got himself into a little snit.

36 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

You could have knocked me over with a feather when Hope told Tomass that she wouldn’t work with him, wouldn’t trust him or forgive him for what he did to her and Liam.

My favorite part was she wasn’t angry or screaming, it was just this quiet forcefulness, with a side of sass. Between “who, by the way, you kept hidden from me” when talking about Beth, and Steffy looking at Ridge like he was a moron when she correctly identified Thomas as having an obsession, I was so here for the sass today. And it didn’t even come from the brothers Spencer (whom I was still glad to see sharing scenes together considering their scenes are the only times Wyatt doesn’t annoy me these days).

Eh, I’m kinda on Steffy’s side here. I’m fully supportive of Hope going back to work whenever she’s ready, but going back to work at this point means finding a designer you love who is a great culture fit for you. And you shouldn’t put that on some ridiculous showdown timetable. Like, actually take a minute to plan your line and have a brand strategy, maybe? That’s apparently what Steffy and Sally have been doing (not that we’ve gotten any scenes of that because god forbid we get a day without everyone talking about Thomas) so let them launch their line, and in a few months when you’re ready, launch HFTF.

• Love 5

Eh I think Steffy had ulterior motives when suggesting Hope bow out. I think Hope is gonna design this shit herself or get Sally. On this show anyone can be a designer or model. They even made Bridget, a doctor who was always academic AF and serious about research, suddenly be all about design as Madame M. 

Weird they brought back wretched Zoe. I guess that means she’ll suddenly be involved in this fuckshit at Thomas pawn. Get a clue Girl. Hanging out at the flop house apartment like a dork. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wyatt is so ridiculous to me. He expects every woman he's involved with to be faultless and is ready to drop them the moment they take a false step. Ugh, like he's so perfect.

Does he, though? Not that Wyatt's ever had options who weren't sloppy seconds from Liam before Flo but he's usually been the one putting in all the effort when it's clear that Hope or Steffy were checked out way long ago.

Which makes this crap with Sally all the more ridiculous. I mean, people predicted this years ago that Brat Bell would turn Wyatt into another flip-flop Bell Boy the moment he had more than one clear option on the table, but  the core appeal about him is that he was the exact opposite of what Liam used to be. 

2 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

Eh, I’m kinda on Steffy’s side here. I’m fully supportive of Hope going back to work whenever she’s ready, but going back to work at this point means finding a designer you love who is a great culture fit for you. And you shouldn’t put that on some ridiculous showdown timetable.

If anyone on this show did that, we wouldn't have had any of the ironic moments like the Queen Mary gala or the Lake Como show down 😛

Still, that *is* how it should work, but let's be honest--HFTF has been less a fashion line and more of a plot device. It was a gift from Aunt Katie to say fuck you to Steffy for slinking all over her man, then a platform for Hope's....unconventional views on sex (and ironically making brand about her sex life, which is the thing Brooke supposedly did and that she wanted to avoid) and was lastly a ploy for Quinn to stick her and Wyatt together with that diamond she almost certainly killed a man over.

its always been a confused mess, is what I'm saying.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

They even made Bridget, a doctor who was always academic AF and serious about research, suddenly be all about design as Madame M. 

I really hate that I remember this, but it was Madame X.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Does he, though? Not that Wyatt's ever had options who weren't sloppy seconds from Liam before Flo but he's usually been the one putting in all the effort when it's clear that Hope or Steffy were checked out way long ago.

I don't think Katie qualified as Liam's sloppy seconds (maybe Bill's 🙄) but I take your point. From Sally on it seems he's expected his women to be without sin. Flo stepped way over that line but Sally calling him "Liam" in a relatively innocent moment (when it could have been so much worse, like mid-coitus) is some silliness to me. Now Wyatt's doing the Ridge move where he keeps a woman on reserve in case the current one inevitably makes a mistake. I hope Sally picks up on that soon and drop kicks him into the ocean. Let Flo have his trifling behind. Of course every time she burns the dinner or something he'll throw the whole Bess thing in her face. That'll be his permanent Holier Than Thou card. SMH.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

I had to laugh when I saw Steffy’s outfit for the first time. Skin tight white pants and a too small blazer with her boobs stuck out into the hallway. Who in the hell dressed this woman? The same one who put that dead animal on her head? 

• LOL 8

Eh, Ridge and Brooke's divorce isn't entirely on Thomas, Hope. Ridge seems to have been looking for an exit strategy for a while now. He knows his excuses for Tom are a joke. I can't wait until you and Brooke find out what he's been up to with Shauna.

I am loving Liam reading Thomas for filth. Too bad it just washes right off Tommy's back like a vat full of non-acidic cleaning solution.

Thomas: Shauna, we both know you're a freeloading heaux and you want to jump my dad's bones. Go for it.
Shauna: Why, I never! Ridge is a married man and he's not a cheater!
Thomas: Look, Brooke already struck out. Trust me, my dad is standing next to third base waving you home. You do you, girlfriend.
Shauna: Well, if I have your permission...

Thomas is a stone psycho. Wonder if he's going to try to kill Brooke? She's a long way from being old enough to die from "natural causes." In fact in his little daydream all the Logans were gone except Hope. Is he going to kill Donna, Katie, and Bridget too?

• Love 5

Is Raggedy going to reconsider working with Lurch?  Is Shanna buying Lurch’s bull shit?  Is Stuffy going to help Liam?  I hope these things going to be resolved before days and days of preemptions.  

Hey Lurch, how can you respect someone’s relationship and still think you will wind up with that person.  

Raggedy kissing Lurch. 🤢🤢🤮

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

anyone on this show did that, we wouldn't have had any of the ironic moments like the Queen Mary gala or the Lake Como show down 😛

Fair enough lol...

I wish Liam were a nastier person because Bill gave him back eye on fashion, right? He should be plastering the site with all sorts of headlines about Thomas. I don’t understand how we don’t have a scene of Bill and Liam brainstorming ideas, and Wyatt coming up with the hashtags. 

You know Thomas is crazy because in his dream, Ridge was apparently still alive and Thomas thinks that fucker would just let him have the Forrester estate instead of lording over it himself. 

• Love 4

They seem to be going all in on the Psycho Thomas route...his dream with all the Logans gone except Hope? He did mention something about Douglas having his license so I guess... at least he's not planning to murder them all at once or super quickly...I guess it's his version of the 10 year plan? 

• Love 3

What about Beth?  Is he going to kill her too?

Presumbably, since she's one quarter Logan. I just can't imagine why Hope would want to let Beth be around Thomas. In his fantasy she must completely lose her mind, what little of it there is. 😼

• Love 5

Steffy and Hope actually agreeing that Thomas is a psycho?

Whodathunkit?

Don't tease me, show, about a fashion showdown.  Especially when we know TPTB won't go with an amazing idea and have Sally team up with Hope. Nope, she'll be teaming up with Hauxdi instead and yawn to all of that.

Now if Bridget were to return just long enough to put her Madame X skills to work to help her little sis or a SORAS-ed RJ came back on canvas, that would be something. But I know NONE of those have a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

OMG to Thomas' fantasy of him and Hope slobbering all over each other immediately following Brooke's funeral with their black attire still on no less.

He is the epitome of BSC.

And it did not go unnoticed that Beth (aged up or otherwise) is NOWHERE to be seen in any of the "family" photos. Uh huh. 

I loved Liam's smackdown of him and his crazy.

Thomas: "Look, you've got to just give me a little bit of slack here." The hell you say!

Liam: "You know what? Stop. Save it. Save it because I'm not gonna buy the mea culpa routine. I'm just not."

Thomas: "I was a jerk, okay? I hurt a lot of people, and I made a lot of mistakes. But guess what. You got your daughter back, and you got Hope. And I'm happy for you. I'm not trying to win her over anymore. I'm done with that." Dude, you are picturing Hope's portrait hanging over the fireplace and getting turned on at the thought of sexing Hope up when Brooke's body is barely in the grave.

Liam: "Did you make that decision before or after your little indecent proposal?"

Thomas: "I told you it wasn't like that."

Liam: "You offered her custody of your son if she would go to bed with you, and now you're trying to get her to work with you again."

Thomas: "Yes." Yes? YES???? The mo-fo doesn't even DENY it!  "And you know what? She turned me down. But I hope she reconsiders 'cause it would be really good for the company."

Liam: "See? Oh, that is exactly what I'm talking about. You don't take no for an answer. You haven't walked away from anything. Now, maybe you have your dad fooled, but I'm not sure there's a sane, well-adjusted bone in your body, Thomas." There isn't.

Thomas: "You know, it really sucks to hear you say that because, like it or not, you are a big part of my son's life, and I would hope for his sake that we could get along."

Liam: "No. No. We're not gonna get along because I know what you're doing. You are trying to arrange a future for you and hope. That's what you're doing. And I'm here to tell you that is not happening ever."

Stay vigilant, Liam.

Elsewhere, Wyatt can continue STFU forever with his assholery. He insta-forgives Flo for kidnapping and trafficking his niece but is all butt hurt over Sally calling him "Liam."

• Love 10

Right, Thomas. "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!" could easily be the mantra of every obsessive stalker everywhere. Poor Douglas.

Hope has been wearing that boho kimono for over a week now. Enough already! This show is so cheap.

Ugh, I can't stand Tommy's ring tone. Is that supposed to be cute? I bet few people his age have ever even seen the type of phone that actually sounded like that. Outside of old movies and TV shows, anyway.

I don't know why Zoe would have any laundry to do. Undies and towels, I guess.

Wah, wah, Tom! Nobody believes you're sorry you used to be a pyscho. Because YOU'RE  STILL A PSYCHO! 😡

• Love 6

The saddest part of Thomas’ dream was that it clearly happened well into the future. So... his fantasy is years of being with Hope with Brooke bitching about it until she finally kicks the bucket? Dream bigger, dude.

So, the faces JMW was making whenever Zoe said something were wholly inappropriate if she was trying to portray a mother grieving having to give up her child and finally coming face to face with one of the people who perpetuated the lie... but I don’t care, she cracked me up. It makes no fucking sense story-wise, but every eye roll was just like, “yep, Steffy, I totally feel ya, that’s exactly what I’m thinking, too!”

i really enjoy how Liam can just decide who to hire at Forrester Creations. And by really enjoy I mean do not enjoy at all. Why couldn’t Liam just say, “If co-CEO Steffy over here won’t give you a job somewhere in international where she never has to run into you ever again, I, editor in chief of Eye on Fashion, will hook you up with a job with literally any other fashion house”? You would think Zoe would prefer that anyway since she could legitimately start over fresh.

• Love 8

The plot thickens. Stuffy is in, with Liam, to make sure Lurch has changed.  It looks like Zoey will be team Liam also. 

Hey Eric, is your memory failing. You know darn well where the fashion-off comes from. It comes from the same place the Spectra/FC competition came from over a year ago.  

Yes, Raggedy Lurch is an “amazing designer”🤢. Yes Raggedy, form fitting designs that you are not use to. Of course not. HFTF could just have been a drapery line. Not every 25+ year old tries to look like a wall flower like you do. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Yes, Raggedy Lurch is an “amazing designer”🤢. Yes Raggedy, form fitting designs that you are not use to. Of course not. HFTF could just have been a drapery line. Not every 25+ year old tries to look like a wall flower like you do. 

I'm sick of the Mrs. Roper get-ups they keep dressing Hope in.

Remember when she first came back to town?

tumblr_p311btBhEq1r03pmko5_250.gifv

So stylish and the bright colors looked amazing on her.

Now, it's this.

source.gif

I want to burn pretty much her entire wardrobe, especially that awful robe. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm sick of the Mrs. Roper get-ups they keep dressing Hope in.

Remember when she first came back to town?

tumblr_p311btBhEq1r03pmko5_250.gifv

So stylish and the bright colors looked amazing on her.

Now, it's this.

source.gif

I want to burn pretty much her entire wardrobe, especially that awful robe. 

Not even Aly when she was at her Peak Puritan mode dressed as frumpy as this current Hope does. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Am having a hard time understanding how Zoe's going back to work at FC can help her make up for the bad things she's done. Is she going to work for free, or donate her salary to charity? Girl, bye.

Quinn has been wearing rather unusual pants lately. And by "unusual" I mean MY EYES! Make it stop! Did she lose her killer fashion sense?

Wonder if Bill knows he's paying Liam to be up in FC business on SP's time? Liam should just tell Bill his concerns about Tommy. Bill has a way of handling problems like the Choo-Choo. 🙄

I don't know how Hope was unaware Sally has already been working for Steffy for quite a while now. Since before Kelly was born, no? Whatever, maybe Hope could seek out local designers who aren't already at FC. LA is one of the fashion centers of the world FGS.

Hope! Could you be more full of yourself? And yet Thomas was turned on by her blowing up like she did. But good grief, can Thomas ever take a woman on a date that isn't in the FC building? This show is so cheap. 😒

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Quinn dresses young and fresh and Raggedy dresses old and dowdy.  It’s like Quinn is the teen and Raggedy is the middle age mom. 

In the real world, Lurch doesn’t own his designs, FC does. Raggedy can use the designs Lurch already made and supposedly there are more than enough to produce enough for the fashion-off.  If HFTF wins, Raggedy still doesn’t have to work with Lurch.  Lurch can design and Raggedy can make suggestions and changes via texts and a go between like Zoey.  Was that look on Raggedy’s face relief or jealousy?  I would say jealousy given TIIC’s limited writing ability.  

• Love 2

Hope came off like a jealous shrew yesterday. With a dash of crazy. Thomass is rubbing off.

Thomas-Zoe-Hope-Forrester-Creations-BB-H

Also, Hope honey, you shouldn't have burned that bridge with Sally by telling her "you will NEVER design for FC" when you first came back to town. You could have had that fashion showdown win all sewn up (pun intended). Sally looked fab, as usual.

Steffy-Sally-collaborate-BB-HW.jpg?w=300

They are really destroying this character. I mean, when she is begging Quinn to design for her FFS. 

EMBGD3uXkAA9E_a?format=jpg&name=small

EMBGEDlWkAEtOYM?format=jpg&name=small

We all know she'll come begging to Thomas. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

It's pretty indicative of how exciting the show is when the day after a new episode airs, we have less than 10 comments about the episode. We need a good murder, or a spicy affair (the last one I recall wasn't even to the sex part, but it was Ridge & Quinn), to liven things up. #ClinkBoom

Edited by nkotb
Thought of a better word.
  • Love 2

It's really sad because when show is good, it's DAMN GOOD. Like the Beth is alive reveal.

200.webp?cid=790b7611c8b895549686dfbee86

Those weeks, short as they were, were riveting television.

I mean, Grandpa Bill reveling in his granddaughter was made of win.

giphy.gif

Liam finding out about Stallion Night was also must-see and had me having some shred of sympathy for Hauxdi of all people. And we had unintentional comedy gold with this:

tenor.gif?itemid=11102135

And yes, the Queridge affair was steamy even if I wasn't initially on board much like I didn't immediately warm to CaRidge.

giphy.gif

But once I was in, I was ALL in.

Speaking of Queridge, I can't ever forget one of my favorite shows of all time and probably my favorite recap ever to write  - the Brill reunion in Sydney. 

Bill-Brooke-relief-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=300

And later, Brill finally says "I do."

giphy.gif

So show is capable, they just choose not to be. Most of the time. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I noticed how many of your favorite moments either directly or indirectly involved my beloved $Bill. As crappy as the writing is, honestly, the bigger error, IMHO, is not utilizing DD more. He really is the best of the best, especially for daytime. He's good, he's bad, he's hot, he's hilarious, he's charming, he has chemistry with a houseplant, he elevates every scene he's in, he's on contract, he's being paid by them, it's their own damn fault that he's not on more. Retool the show, write to DD's strengths, make him the male lead, & see how the show improves. Ridge who? Tommy Choo Choo who? 

• Love 11

Now, now...it wasn't all bad when DD was Brad Carlton.

I mean, he could crush Nazis to death with the power of  his muscular thighs. 

And he could more than hold his own in the salad days of beefcake.

0aDonDiamont5_1.jpg

Who cares about the mullet when you can focus your eyes...lower. 

But of course, I would take today's Bill anyday over his younger self because DAYUM!!!

59c4a9c5775dcb80b69da8aad2d6b201.jpg

• Love 8

I have said this a million times, I could not stand Brad Carlton. I never liked him, & had absolutely no reaction to him leaving. None. 

Now, today, it's not a good day on B&B if $Bill isn't on. He's honestly in my top 3 actors on TV currently (joining Sterling K. Brown & probably someone else, although, I'm not sure whom, but being in the company of SKB is high praise indeed). He's so much more suited for this role, than he was that drip Brad. Plus, he is like the finest of wine, aging all hot & stuff. Salt & pepper definitely suits him. He's better away from Katie, because he needs some edge & she tames that, but I don't care whom he's in scenes with, we just need him onscreen! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3