Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

That's actually the one trope B&B has never done that I'm aware of (unless Jessica Forrester or one of the manufactured teen scene lot had something similar). Brad Bell didn't seem all that interested in writing for the younger set until he had no other choice, and then we got two years of nonstop Hope/Waffles/Puffy.

and, they weren't even teens, were they? I think they were well in their 20's. I don't even think they were pretending to be playing high school kids. Now, that have young Thomas and they have brought on a new teen Spectra. I guess that might Bell's attempt at a teen story. Of course, he will have them married at 18 or she will become pregnant before then.

• Love 2

@TobinAlbers But it's true love! How can we forget their two kitchen dates and one dinner date in the living room that lead to them getting it on....in the same bed he bedded her sister? Now, they're getting married in Grandpa Eric's living room. Gosh, one day they'll advance out of the Forrester Estate. Meanwhile, Sasha was flown on a private jet and taken to Hawaii. *sips tea*

Who is paying for this wedding? Like she was a flunky for Wyatt, but since he resigned...is she back to being an intern? 

Most pitiful "love" story ever. [This love story is one for the ages, eh?]

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Now, that have young Thomas and they have brought on a new teen Spectra. I guess that might Bell's attempt at a teen story. Of course, he will have them married at 18 or she will become pregnant before then.

You mean young RJ I assume? I guess he'll be Thorne to the teen Spectra’s Macy, then? 

If these two start a singing career together, I'm outta here.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Anna Yolei said:

You mean young RJ I assume? I guess he'll be Thorne to the teen Spectra’s Macy, then? 

If these two start a singing career together, I'm outta here.

Yes. teen RJ. So many kids so little time.

Wait! You didn't like the singing? The concerts were rockin'. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

and, they weren't even teens, were they? I think they were well in their 20's. I don't even think they were pretending to be playing high school kids. Now, that have young Thomas and they have brought on a new teen Spectra. I guess that might Bell's attempt at a teen story. Of course, he will have them married at 18 or she will become pregnant before then.

Back in the day teen-ish Rick and CJ were fighting over older Amber and Becky and Lil'Deacon. I think that was as close to a teen story as we got.  Usher and a few other college interns were thrown in the mix too.

Young Bridget was launched with a much older Deacon. Hope was what, 18 when she reappeared? Aly was also in college/law school when she came back.

And yep, all were brought on to be married off rather quickly.

RJ is actually a teen for once. He and Coco will no doubt be pregnant and married in a year's time.

ETA: Thomas changed to CJ because Thomas was a wee one at the time.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 2

Recap for Fri. 2/10/17:

For those who haven't watched yet, this is definitely not must-see-TV, except, perhaps, for the scenes with Thomas and Sally. What a waste of a Friday episode.

At FC, Puffy is looking at her laptop, all scowly-faced. Thomas asks if she's watching the video again. 

She insists she isn't, she's just annoyed. She asks him if it would be petty to ask Sally to pay for her dry-cleaning bill. Thomas (whose expression clearly says, "Duh!") says he thinks that it would. Apparently nothing says celebrity like CEO catfight.

Saul is begging Sally for a few weeks, but she counters that he has a week.  Sally reminds him that CJ only gave them six months or he is selling the building. Darlita thinks that is crazy. She has never even had a boyfriend for that long. Sally knows that six months will go fast, but that thanks to her social media stunt, the world is willing to see what she has to offer. Hey, I would happily watch her throw cake on Puffy.

Slouchey is back (did you miss him? I sure didn't). He wonder is Nicole is coming around. Zende is sure that she is. Rick hopes Zende knows how much she loves him but doesn't want him to get his hopes up. RJ is convinced that if she sees how hopeful she is, she'll what? Come running back into your arms. Oh who am I kidding? This is Nicole. Of course, she'll take him back. 

Nicole is in the dressing room with Maya and Maya sells her some song and dance about how Ridge wants to see her in some hideous Victorian prostitute get-up. And this is just SO EXCITING, you guys. Only...not.

Steffy thinks Sally won't be around for long, crowing that SF won't last a week. Thomas admits he saw some of her sketches and they were good. Steffy insists she won't be putting them out of business any time soon. Liam walks in and seriously, this is getting old. Either get a job at FC or go work at SP or go hang out on the beach. Something, anything. 

He is actually quick on the uptake for a change and surmises they're talking about Sally. 

Puffy proclaims (and this is truly laughable): "Sally  2.0 is gonna learn exactly what her great-aunt learned years ago. Never go up against Stephanie Forrester." Stephanie is dead and buried and you aren't woman enough to fill her outgrown socks, let alone her outgrown heels. 

Sally wants Saul to show her what they have so far. Saul, squirming, tells her they have nothing. Sally is not pleased and Saul slinks off to come up with...something, I guess. Sally thinks their preview will knock Steffy's socks off. Not if it doesn't exist.

And then we get some truly ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz inducing scenes. I'll paraphrase for ya'll:

Zende: "Nicole...we belong together."

Rick: "But you hurt her..."

Zende: "I won't do that ever again. I mean, I know I did it twice and with Sasha both times, but I'm in love, man."

RJ: "Just keep on browbeating her, the way my Dad did to my Mom."

Nicole: "I don't wanna do this shoot."

Maya: "Yes, you DO!

Zende: "Nicole is blowing up my phone."

RJ holds two thumbs up.

Nicole is eyeing the streetwalker attire.

Nicole: "It's beautiful."

Maya: "You're beautiful."

Nicole: "You're MORE beautiful."

Maya: "True." Oh, wait, those aren't her lines. "People make mistakes, break trusts, but it's no biggie, so sweep it under the rug because you love him and you don't want Sasha to get him."

Liam is looking at Puffy's ring and thinks she should take it (and her hoops, apparently) off the next time she decides to engage in fisticuffs with Sally. Puffy insists she'll never take this ring off. We'll see about that. She thinks Sally has no chance and that she's destined to become an even bigger embarrassment than she already is. 

Thomas shows up at SF and we have some more Darlita being ditzy and that part of things is wearing thin already. A little Darlita goes a long way.

Sally asks Darlita to show Thomas in. 

Sally: " So... a real-life Forrester coming down to the slums of Spectra. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Thomas: "Well, I came to see if you're as mad as Steffy as she is with you."

Sally: "Oh, she's mad?"

Thomas: "Mm-hmm. Furious." Thomas looks as though he wants to thank Sally.

Sally: "Ooh. I didn't realize she was so sensitive. Well, do you have any ideas on how to make it up to Queen Steffy?" Why would you want to?

Thomas: "My recommendation? Get as far away as you can."

Rick: "What are you up to, you rascal, Zende?"

RJ: "I know! I know! I bet it's about Nicole."

Zende: "I am 100% about Nicole...except if she decides to carry any more of your babies or isn't around when my itches need scratchin'. Except for that, w'ere good."

Rick: "Want some help with your idiotic idea to propose?"

Nicole: "I guess playing dress-up in creepy-ass clothes could be fun."

Maya: "Forgiveness can be fun. " Now, that piece of dialogue, I did not paraphrase. "Open your heart to Zende, baby. You'll be the lock and he'll be the key. It's our fault anyway because of our baby rabies."

Nicole: "He slept with Sasha...again."

Maya: "That's life. You can't expect anyone to behave forever." Again, I did not paraphrase this shitty dialogue either. Awfully convenient that Rick didn't "behave" when he was still married to Caroline. And wanna bet Bambi Doe Eyes would be screeching another tune if Rick had stepped out on her

Nicole: "Well, he hasn't cheated on me (that I know) of within the last few weeks so...and he keeps proposing because he doesn't understand 'no.'"

Maya: "Sounds like husband material to me."

Nicole: "And he sends me fortune cookies."

Maya: "Marry him already!"

Ugh........ this is seriously the worst.

Steffy wants Liam to check her posts again because she doesn't want to. Waaawwww. How dare Sally use her success to make a name for herself. Oh boo hoo, Puffy.

Saul tries to come into Sally's office with two of the designs and before she can stop him, he's in her office.

Thomas asks if those are her designs. She calls them a work in progress, then kicks Saul and the designs out and slams the door.

She asks for his opinion and he gives her about the worst critique a guy can, calling them "nice."

Sally: "Nice?! Really? Nice? Seriously? Grandmothers are nice. A cold beer is nice. What about trendsetting? Historic. Sensational. Red-hot." Well, in fairness to Thomas, he only got a tiny peek and that's asking a lot of some fabric.

Liam is trying to get Steffy to practice some yoga technique or something, telling her to repeat Sally Spectra doesn't matter. Oh, but she does. He then decides that's the perfect time to tell her about Ivy's idea of them getting hitched in Aussieland. Steffy doesn't like that it was Ivy's idea but admits she kind of likes the locale. 

Sally tells Thomas she doesn’t care that he doesn’t like her designs.  Thomas tells her he's sure they will sell, just not as well as they thinks. Sally thinks he's here to undermine her confidence.

Sally: "No, that's cool. You can tell her it didn't work, okay? That my designs aren't exactly house of Forrester, but I'm okay with that, with being the underdog, okay? Because some of us have to claw and scratch our way to success. And we like it that way. So I won't let you come in here and tell me that I don't get to have my moment."

Thomas: "That's not what I'm saying."

Sally, clearly confused, "Okay. Really, Thomas? Then why are you here? If not to undermine me, why are you here?" 

He steps towards her and before she can blink, he kisses her. For once, Sally is speechless...and I have to say, I like their chemistry.

Nicole: "I don't know about this. I look at Zende and it hurts so bad." Maybe the Chinese food you ate was bad, Nicole.

Nicole-Maya-proposal-BB-HW-300x175.jpg

Maya: "I know...but get over it already." She all but shoves Nicole toward a carriage. Rick and Slouchey are walking outside and Maya ditches a clueless Nicole to go stand by her man and his little brother.

Zende equally ridiculously clad is of course sitting in the carriage.

Zende: "Listen to me talk with a very bad British accent."

Nicole: "Are you in the photoshoot, TOO?"

Zende: "I know I hurt you and I haven't forgotten how much better Sasha is in bed and in life in general than you but I know Sasha would tire of my narcolepsy inducing ass, so even though we are barely in our 20s and have our whole lives ahead of us, will you marry me please ?"

Zende-bended-knee-Nicole-BB-HW.jpg

Nicole: "Yes!" I am shocked, I tell you, SHOCKED! They kiss.

Rick, Maya, and Slouchey are cheering. Idiots.

What a damn snoozefest.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14

So more fugly portraits, mean girling by Nicole/Mya, and another living room wedding? Joy. I'm tired of Sasha apologising. Geez. Zende wasn't forced to take her to Hawaii or forced to sleep with her. He did it because he wanted to. And if Nicole can stupidly marry him, trust him, and forgive him, she should be able to forgive Sasha. 

• Love 14

The proposal, as cheesy as it was and despite having zero fucks to give about the human Ambien pills involved, is still more effort than Liam has put in any of his proposals combined. I miss the old school over the top shit Ridge would pull for his proposals.

And I'm with Aussiebabe about the apologies. I'm beyond sick of the men on this show receiving free passes for their shit behavior while the women continue clawing one another's eyes out. Brooke is the most glaring example, but it seems their headed towards this with the impending Eric/Katie bullshit where Quinn will focus all her ire on Nosy Parker and ignore how Eric enabled this crap.

• Love 11

Just read a recap. Can't believe Julius was offering to pay for this wedding when he and Vivienne don't even have a fucking roof over their heads and she had a sad job in a post office or something like that while he putted a golf club and ball in their sad hotel room. Where does Zende even live? The inconsistencies are mind-boggling. Don't give a damn about Zende and Nicole, but it will be good to see Sasha again. I'm hoping she will be on more often. 

Why does the Spectra team have to crash the wedding? They are too tacky for words. Wouldn't it be better if Sally2 went on her own since she and Thomas have made a connection? Why does she have to go with an entourage and make scene at somebody's special event in a private home? 

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

The proposal, as cheesy as it was and despite having zero fucks to give about the human Ambien pills involved, is still more effort than Liam has put in any of his proposals combined. I miss the old school over the top shit Ridge would pull for his proposals.

Better than Wyatt who literally just hangs around for the five minutes Liam is late to the alter before saying 'I'll marry you!'  Ivy is the only legit proposal he had and Quinn blew that one up, LOL.

And Liam may not do right by the proposal, but the dude will go on location for you for a wedding. Aspen. Paris. Italy And now Australia. Now whether he's legally divorced or even makes it to the alter....

56 minutes ago, politichick said:

Just read a recap. Can't believe Julius was offering to pay for this wedding when he and Vivienne don't even have a fucking roof over their heads and she had a sad job in a post office or something like that while he putted a golf club and ball in their sad hotel room.

Saw WHAT? Zende comes from a billionaire family and Julius is an out of work driver and HE'S offering to pay for the wedding?

• Love 2

How many dates have Zende and Nicole actually been on?  For that matter how many actual dates have Liam and Steffy been on?  If there were dates, they must of been implied.  Wyatt's dates with Hope, Ivy, Steffy and even Nicole, must have been a lot more fun so, I guess, that's why they aired.  

Zende's and Nicole's wedding is the prelude to the real wedding of the year, Liam and Steffy.  But, I won't bet the ranch on Liam/Steffy or Ridge/Brooke getting married.  They will be married and than what?  Next will be Zende waking up from his "brain cloud" an realizing he should have married Sasha?  Can Nicole be as happily married as has sister?  All in all, I can't give a shit  

Somebody is making a lot of money painting all those portraits.  I would not allow Eric to take down Quinn's portrait without her consent.  I'm glad he realizes that also. The only acting Nicole knows how to do is making a condescending bitch face. But maybe that's not acting at all.  

It's a matter of taste but for for my money, Sasha is a lot prettier than Nicole. For that matter, Sally is a lot prettier when her mouth is not moving. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

And yep, all were brought on to be married off rather quickly.

Forgot to comment in my previous post, but now that you brought it up,  it didn't occur to me how strange it was that all the young teens were married by age 20 when I was watching this show as a 12 year old. I guess the writers were banking on that since I was in the target demographic.

But even for how ridiculous the idea of two young men who aren't legally able to drink fighting to raise a child that belonged to neither of them was (at least to my mom, who was quick to tell me don't expect this from any real boy....lol ) I was never bored of any of the relationship stuff and actually believed they wanted to make things work;they gave us something to root for.

How the hell can anyone be invested in two newbies who have spent more time apart than together? Or a guy who can go through women like I go through toilet paper? Or a guy who had to set his father's GF drunk as she's upset about said father dumping her without telling her why?

Considering the batting average after the Queen Amber reign of propping, I'm not holding my breath for anything regarding RJ. I'd like to think Bell won't have yet another one of Brooke's kids in a teen pregnancy story, but with since RJ is literally related to ever one of the Forresters by blood, there's no borderline incestuous triangle to throw him into.

3 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Better than Wyatt who literally just hangs around for the five minutes Liam is late to the alter before saying 'I'll marry you!'  Ivy is the only legit proposal he had and Quinn blew that one up, LOL.

And Liam may not do right by the proposal, but the dude will go on location for you for a wedding. Aspen. Paris. Italy And now Australia. Now whether he's legally divorced or even makes it to the alter....

Lol....fair enough :p

9 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Zende's and Nicole's wedding is the prelude to the real wedding of the year, Liam and Steffy.  But, I won't bet the ranch on Liam/Steffy or Ridge/Brooke getting married.  

Bridge's implosion is as certain as death and taxes.

I really don't know if Steffy/Liam will get hitched or not....as you said, there's no drama in them getting married, but plenty in Waffles remembering what he came home to last winter.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Forgot to comment in my previous post, but now that you brought it up,  it didn't occur to me how strange it was that all the young teens were married by age 20 when I was watching this show as a 12 year old. I guess the writers were banking on that since I was in the target demographic.

But even for how ridiculous the idea of two young men who aren't legally able to drink fighting to raise a child that belonged to neither of them was (at least to my mom, who was quick to tell me don't expect this from any real boy....lol ) I was never bored of any of the relationship stuff and actually believed they wanted to make things work;they gave us something to root for.

How the hell can anyone be invested in two newbies who have spent more time apart than together? Or a guy who can go through women like I go through toilet paper? Or a guy who had to set his father's GF drunk as she's upset about said father dumping her without telling her why?

Thomas even had a slightly older woman green card marriage.

Bridget escaped baby rabies because Brooke had more chem with Deacon and Bridget was able to get some great writing to dump both Deacon and Brooke (then languished in Doctorville until Finnegan left).

Aly and Phoebe escaped marriage via death. Ugh, I so would've bought and preferred an Aly/Oliver wedding over Zencole.

But I do agree, Rick and CJ were compelling even though it was ludicrous that at that age they'd be fighting over a baby that wasn't theirs. But their rivalry worked because we saw them as BFFs as kids turned to rivals as teens/adults with family lines rearing their ugly heads. Thomas instead of being Rick's rival could've been way more interesting in seeing him as big brother and actually relating to him more than Ridge.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Saw WHAT? Zende comes from a billionaire family and Julius is an out of work driver and HE'S offering to pay for the wedding?

This made me laugh. Liam also knows how to buy a beautiful ring. And to his credit, he was very involved in the planning of the wedding he and Steffy had on the Forrester estate when the bride wore black.

Yeah, in the recap someone told Nicole her father was offering to pay but she said that Zende wanted the wedding to be a gift to her. Do any of these Forrester estate weddings last? I hope they don't do it in the bloody living room again. It's not really that special a room.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, politichick said:

I hope they don't do it in the bloody living room again. It's not really that special a room.

unfortunately, they do. I agree that this location has become overused, even for the meager budget. Why couldn't they use whatever outdoor set they had for the motorbike wedding?

• Love 4

I think it's time to add "Portrait Guy" to the list with Loading Dock Guy and Partially Open Door, his work has appeared more times than my favorite  character "Deacon's Seaweed" has.

Maya's portrait still rules over them all though.

• Love 12

Yeah and ugh. What's the obsession with portraits?  An easy (and final) solution would be to hang Eric's portrait in the place of honor and be done with it. I liked the Photoshopping (Brushshopping?) job the artist did on Nicole. He made her forehead shorter and narrower. Sorry, but I am in the minority. I do not find her the least bit attractive, especially when compared to Sasha. Not only is there the five-head, but it's also the combination of the blank staring eyes and the mouth that's set in a perpetual sullen pout. Yep. Get those two bores off the screen as quickly as possible. 

We just need to get through tomorrow ...

So now we're going to see yet another knock-off (ha! ha!) of Sally 1.0 with the crashing of the Forrester wedding while dressed in disguise. ITA why can't Sally just go as Thomas' date? I guess the first problem would be finding her something suitable to wear that wouldn't upstage the bride while simultaneously searing the retinas of everybody else in the room. Can't this "Sal" do anything original? I am firmly convinced that the actress could successfully pull of most anything that would be handed to her. She's already out-acted JMW and that was a scenes that really didn't require that much thespian talent.

Wow, it sure costs a bundle to dress as tacky as nuSally does. That frock she had on. today sold for more than a grand at Bloomingdale's. The actual clothes items themselves aren't that bad; it's all of the garish tacky embellishments she adds that makes them so bizarre. I'll bet that the actress and wardrobe stylists have a hoot though, pulling her "looks" together.

But yeah, for me, "spoiling the wedding" would be so much better with the worn-out Sasha showing up at the door to announce that she's pregnant. The only problem then, would be continued scenes with Zende, Nicole and St. Maya. Poor Sasha. I hated the stink-eye that both Viv and Maya gave her as well as Princess Nicole looking down her nose at her. Sasha deserves so much better, as well as does the actress. I hope she lands something much much better!

• Love 13

Sasha showing up pregnant would mean her having ties to ChocoWaffes forever, and not even Nicole's bitchface and hilarity of having her wedding ruined by such news is worth that.

Run, Sasha, run!

And it probably goes without saying but even for the tacky clothing choices, Sally still has far more grace than Steffy could ever dream of and was more !!!FUN!!! in the last two weeks than the latter has managed in nearly a decade. Even Thomas is 1000 percent less creepy around her, and after last year and the previous two equally creepy versions of this character I really thought there was no hope left for him. I wish they'd milked that one a little bit longer, but it works. Still wish they'd have never teased us with Sasha, though.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hide contents

unfortunately, they do. I agree that this location has become overused, even for the meager budget. Why couldn't they use whatever outdoor set they had for the motorbike wedding?

I know they have to save money. But can't they slap together a non denominational church on the cheap? Heck the outside of Liam's beach house looks like a church. How hard would be to put 3 walls, a couple of pews and a alter together? It couldn't cost that much money, right? 

• Love 10

What a stupid ass request Zende. Removing Quinn's portrait over her fireplace and replacing it with Nicole's portrait. For what...a few hours?  Would you like to rearrange the furniture while you're at it too?  Or maybe paint the ceiling and hang a chandelier?? Idiot!

• Love 10

So, it is actually worse than I thought; Sasha was not only brought back to be brow beaten and whipped with those nasty Avant sisters Bitch Faces, but she was also brought back to beg and grovel for forgiveness at the alter of St. Nicole. And Vivienne too! I was so disappointed to see her bandwagoning on her daughters snotty judgement train. How sweet and magnanimous is our Little Saint? She bowed her haloed head and granted Sasha access to the inner sanctum of her upcoming nuptials. Of course Sasha sold her soul and cut her heart out, but it was all for naught; she will be getting no forgiveness from Nicole. Nope, that is all reserved for Zende because Sasha forced him to have sex with her. Oh, but Sasha can come to the wedding and watch Nicole get married. As if Nicole granted that wish out of the goodness of her gold plated heart; more like she wants Sasha there to make sure she not only sticks the knife in, but twists it too. 

I wish Rick would smile more; it just lights his face up and almost makes him likable. 

We don't have any portraits of anyone in my family. 

Is it too mushy that my heart kinda sang a little when Eric was saying how important it is to have the right one beside you, and Thomas thought about Sally. 

• Love 16

Common custom is if you have a portrait on the wall it's of the fam's chosen matriarch or a current love interest of men in the family. And they're rotated since obviously matriarchs and spouses change multiple x a year, sometimes between siblings or parents. 

Sally looks like Gina Tognoni to me. Her acting style and character remind me of someone maybe Emma Caufield as Anya on Buffy. 

Can't help but think how wonderful Ali would have been at Spectra. So many good characters neglected for Puffs. 

I agree her hair looks a bit better but it's an obvious wig. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Not even a 'RuntheTable Says Recycle' poster?!

HA! No, not even that. But I think it would be kinda hilarious if Sally could somehow replace Nicole's little Bitch Face with "Sally Says Recycle" hanging over the fireplace.

• Love 8

Recap for Mon. 2/13/17:

We open with a flashback to the Zzzzicole proposal and then we cut to Nicole in Rick's office, telling Mom Viv what happened. As happy as I am to see Anna again, I'm not happy that this is what brought her back onscreen. 

Nicole: "And he said all those wonderful things that I told you about, Mom, and he asked me to marry him, and I said, 'yes.' Oh, my God. I'm engaged."

Maya: "You're engaged! Yay!" I just want to punch them in their faces. Hard.

Vivienne: "Oh, I am so happy -- for you and Zende! Oh, but you deserve this, after all you've been through." She pauses, glances askance at her daughter's face. "But you're okay with this, right? You weren't pressured by the moment? Not harboring any hard feelings?"

Nicole: "That's all behind us. I love him. And I trust him. All the way." Oh really? You trust the man who broke your heart not once, but twice? Ohhhkay.

Zende is filling in Rick, RJ, Thomas, and Eric on the latest events. Eric says they're all happy to welcome Nicole into the Forrester clan.

Saul is worried about the design line but Sally reasons they don't have a choice.

Sally: "Time is our enemy. It marches on, nipping at our heels. Do you know how quickly six months goes by?"

She becomes distracted, thinking about Thomas and their kiss. 

She shakes it off, moving on to her alerts, remarking that the food fight with Steffy story still has legs, but she needs to come up with an encore.

So apparently Zende and Nicole are getting married TOMORROW. WTF? Why the huge rush? Are they afraid Zende won't be able to control himself with other women if they don't? So damn ridiculous.

Viv wishes Julius was here (apparently he's playing golf). She knows he'll be back for Nicole's special day. Well, does he know her big day is tomorrow? Nicole asks Maya to be her matron of honor. Maya gushes that she's honored and they hug. Gag.

RJ pipes up that he helped Ridge make the giant heart in the sand as part of the strong-arm Brooke campaign, so if Zende needs assistance, he his guy. Zende wants to do everything on his own and if you believe that, well, I've got a bridge to sell you and it ain't the GarBridge. Zende asks Rick to be best man. At least Rick is smiling instead of pouting for a change.

Sally presses Saul again about the designs.

Saul: "You're expecting miracles, Sally, on no budget with no time."

Sally: "Well, that is how much faith I have in you, in us, in the Spectra creativity and ingenuity. We are going to explode onto the scene, and we are gonna give the Forresters -- Miss Steffy in particular -- a run for their money." I would pay good money to see that.

Sally spots the news that there's a Forrester wedding about to happen. She decides she's gonna have to crash that. And as tacky as I would normally think that, we need something to liven up that guaranteed snoozefest.

Viv tells Nicole she wanted this day to come, that Zende is young and made some mistakes, but he owned up to them. Seriously? She's a betrayed wife and she wants her twice-betrayed by Zende daughter to MARRY him?

Nicole gets a text from Julius about paying for the wedding but Nicole knows Zende won't accept, that the wedding is his gift to her. Eric's gift to her is more like it. They are gushing about wedding details, including having the wedding at the Forrester estate. Blah.

Enter Sasha (I missed you, doll!) and she looks gorgeous with her hair all curly and I just want to say this to her:

tumblr_muvpsowXM11sl5axpo1_500.gif

Because that pack of hyenas will rip her to shreds.

Back at work, RJ asks Thomas if he likes redheads. Thomas is confused until RJ tells him he got a request from a girl to follow him. Apparently she's a redhead.

RJ asks a decent question for a change, "Out of all the girls in the world... how do you know when the one standing right in front of you is THE one?"

Thomas: "I'm still trying to figure that out myself." I'm sure he's thinking of a certain redhead right now.

Saul is trying to talk Sally out of her wedding crashers plan, but come on. This is Sally Spectra 2.0 and she isn't backing down.

Eric and Zende are talking at the mansion and Eric agrees to host the wedding. Zende then decides to up the ante and pulls out a portrait of Nicole. Yes, this is real life, folks. He wants to hang it up for the day. With Eric's permission, of course. Can you imagine Stephanie's face? Getting sidelined for Madam Maya, Quinn (which I love) and now, Stank Face Nicole??? BWWWWWAAAHHHHHAAAAA

Sasha, being stared down like she is the scum of the earth, asks if she can speak to Nicole alone. Shame on all of them and that includes Viv. It's almost worse when I think about Viv - she's forgiven the man who cheated on her and the man who cheated on her daughter but the daughter of her lying, cheating, sack of monkey doo husband - she's trash, of course. I hate all of them. 

UoIYnbQmatKsewMFJkqg_Line%20of%20Slaps%2

Nicole, snotty as ever, "What's up?"

Sasha apologizes and tells Nicole she's know she did her wrong and basically takes all the blame for Zende's actions on top of her own and I just can't stomach her groveling at Princess Nicole's feet and am not recapping that shit. Suffice it to say, she all but begs Nicole to allow her to come to the wedding. You are too good for all of them, Sasha.

Sally and Thomas are thinking about each other and smiling.

Eric is fine with switching portraits for a day so long as Quinn's okay.

Nicole, clearly enjoying this, "You want to come to my wedding?"

Sasha: "Look, Nic, you're my sister, okay? And I certainly don't expect to be maid of honor, but just to be there and support, to witness, to forget all that bad stuff, put it all behind us, and be the family that we are. Look, I really just want to show everyone in the family that I am in total support of you and Zende. I want to share in your happiness on the most important day of your life - finally being a real sister." Poor Sasha, so love-starved she'll accept crumbs from her own flesh and blood.

Nicole: "A lot of forgiveness has been going around..." Long pause and you can see Sasha get her hopes up despite herself. I mean, she forgave Zende, why not her? "And I'm not there with you yet." Oh fuck you, bitch!

But of course, St. Nicole, will allow peasant Sasha to show up. That's the noble, perfect angel thing to do and I'm sure she'll get tons of praise for doing what any decent person off the street would do.

Sasha is almost in tears as she thanks Nicole and tells her congratulations. She's a million times more gracious and classy than Nicole or Maya would ever be were the situations reversed. But that's completely lost on her.

She tells Nicole that the best woman won. Yes, she did, and I'm not talking about you, Nicole.

She hugs Nicole who just looks constipated. As usual. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 15

I really hope that Nicole isn't going to get married with that abomination on her head. What the hell? She must have really jacked up her real hair to be willing to wear that wig. 

The way the Avant bitches behaved toward Sasha was shameful. And the show's treatment of the actress is even worse. She has improved so much since she first started, unlike Nicole and Zzzzende (although his acting is better when he's not in scenes with Resting BitchFace) and deserves to be used more. I'm sorry she and Thomas didn't work out but perhaps three Avant daughters with three Forrester men is a bit much. She and Carter might make a nice pair.

Why did they have to make Darlita or whatever her name is such a ditz? And, I've said it before and will say it again, young Saul is sweet, but he's not enough man for any of the women on that show. He and Ally might have made a good pair, though.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, politichick said:

She and Carter might make a nice pair.

Why did they have to make Darlita or whatever her name is such a ditz?

Pairing Sasha with Carter would be a waste. He'd drag her to the backburner abyss. Hell, I'd be into her being paired with Wyatt because at least they'd have a story. And she might actually make me like him.

Darlita is following in the tradition of Darla who was the ditz of the original Spectra crew.

• Love 8

I have a question. Why do all of the grooms on B&B do all the planning and designing/picking out wedding dresses for their brides-to-be? Not every woman has dreamed about their perfect wedding, is a bridezilla, or is even into floral arrangements, cake tasting, and all the work, but it seems like the grooms on here do everything and call it a gift. Where's the woman's input, though? It just doesn't strike me as romantic. I may be the lone ranger, though.

For a lot of women, it was always a big thing to go dress shopping with their mum/dad, sister(s), and/or maybe close friends and have that this is the "one" moment. I enjoyed designing my wedding gown and seeing my hubby's face when he first saw me. That look will forever be etched in my mind. (And I'm sure photographers love to capture that first glance when a couple sees each other for the first time before the ceremony during pictures or as one of them is walking towards the other.) What gives? I know Eric designed Quinn's dress. Bill handled all the arrangements when he was ready to marry Brooke. Zende is gifting Nicole this wedding, and he has probably chosen her dress and everything else. These two haven't been together long enough for him to know her like that.

I'm mad they bumped FC to recurring status. No one is checking for Nicole and Zende. Gah, they are not a super couple. I can't imagine people talking about them like a Bo and Hope or any iconic couple 20 years from now. Hell, people will forget about them 20 minutes after the episode goes off. The weakness of their storyline was apparent when the writers forced us to endure them during November sweeps. Mindless drivel day after day. I swear watching paint dry is more exciting. Please give FC a proper storyline. Put her and Thomas back together since LG has been bumped down or have her go be a model for Spectra. I can see Sasha and Sally getting on well. I'm over triangles, but I think Thomas and Sasha were on the verge of something good. Pushing Sally and Thomas together already doesn't give me that feeling like it did with Sasha and Thomas. It was happening organically, and most fans of the show were loving it. Then, Caroline came back to reclaim her baby daddy and has now disappeared to New York. Ugh. Therefore, killing whatever they had brewing was ended for no reason.

• Love 18

As I said before in one of these threads, Sasha was a easy fit within the misfit Spectra crew. They could've named Sally Darlene and had Sasha be receptionist and model and she could stay there irrespective of Thomas' inevitable return to FC. Add Wyatt in the mix and you could've had a half-decent potential quad of Sally/Thomas/Sasha/Wyatt.

• Love 12

That had to be the quickest wedding in soaps history. Where was the engagement party, the wedding shower, the planning, the dress being shopped for/designed? My hope is that the writers just wanted to get this whole stupid story over with as quickly as possible so the newlyweds can disappear to somewhere other than our TV screens. I did laugh at the whole thing so there's that. 

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

My hope is that the writers just wanted to get this whole stupid story over with as quickly as possible so the newlyweds can disappear to somewhere other than our TV screens.

I think so, too. I remember Dayzee and Marcus' nearly equally boring relationship but even there, they made some half-assed attempt at drama when Marcus ran someone over or something. I don't remember much about it because they disappeared right after. But that was still more story than these two got. 

It kinda reminds me of the last Bridge wedding when Ronn Moss left and how seamless that was to send him off. If that's the case here, then good riddance to boring rubbish. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

It kinda reminds me of the last Bridge wedding when Ronn Moss left and how seamless that was to send him off. If that's the case here, then good riddance to boring rubbish. 

But it does leave a question - who oh who will be the next womb for Raya's second child?  Will they wait until after the honeymoon to ask Nicole again? At which point Zende can't bail since he put a ring on it and his parents flew in for the wedding. He's stuck now!

If Nicole comes back pregnant from her honeymoon that would really take the cake.

• Love 7

Julius, really the estate as a wedding gift. He was ready to move in and build a golf course. No Julius, it didn't cost a fortune. Hair and make up FC employee, venue Grandfather's house, minister is a friend, and catering by Pam/Charlie. Tux, wedding bands, and flowers probably the only cost. Speaking of hair, what's up with Nicole's. it looks like she was caught in a wind storm. Steffy wasn't all that better. Wasn't crazy about the dress either.

The Sally/Thomas kiss has made it into B&B's lexicon of time fillers. 

• Love 6

Hell, people will forget about them 20 minutes after the episode goes off.

I've forgotten them while they are on-screen. Seriously, marriage? I cannot remember a single reason why these two are together and I don't remember a single compelling thing about them. Ridiculous.

I guess it'd be to crazy to expect either of those twats who've had no issue raising children that were not biologically theirs as teens to be open to the idea of adoption instead of turning their family into incubators. 

Hee. No kidding. This show.

• Love 9

OMG. If this is the best this show can do I think I'm done.

This was a whiplash wedding to beat all the other whiplash weddings they've had on here. Wait...ZZzende proposed on Friday & the wedding was today?? What theheckever guys. Maybe this 3 days will be the last we have to endure  of this boring non-couple for a long while. Lordy I hope so!

The only couple I've felt anything for in this "don't blink you'll miss em" bunch has been Quinn & Eric...it started suddenly enough but the chemistry & acting talents of RS & JMcC really swept me up...but now it's all googly eyes with Quinn & Ridge. And Katie????? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've run out of sh*ts to give for this show. It's like they throw darts at character's names & they just pair 'em up that way. There is nothing organic about their pairings...just plot plot plot...and they change them at whim. Who cares if so & so get together...it won't last.

Now we have newbie "legacy characters" (WTF??)  and I can see how that is gonna work. I know it's less than 30 minutes but I'm pretty sure I can find something better to do with that time...at least for now.

• Love 5

Speaking of that, I just realized today that JMW and SC are the third most veteran female and male actors currently on the show, and that every character besides Brooke and Eric has been recast or introduced within the last ten years...and that's a stretch since the majority of these additions have happened since 2012.

I'm sure it was with good reason that Ronn Moss and Susan Flannery decided to call it quits when they did.

• Love 5

If I hadn't known what was going on, I would have thought I'd tuned into a memorial service for Nicole with all the black attire and the somber portrait (in black) dominating the room.  I do have to say that those were some of the prettiest flowers I've seen at a Forrester wedding. I loved the reds and pinks, especially those pink peonies in contrast with the green orchids. Beautiful!

Oh, please ... Charlie and Pam baked and decorated that ugly cake in the Forrester kitchen /eyeroll  It was very masculine and didn't go at all with the decor and especially Nicole's dress, which I thought was kind of Britney Spears of days past on top and Scarlett O'Hara from the waist down. OTOH, Sasha and Quinn looked gorgeous.  FC was absolutely KILLING that peachy pale lace dress. Did Thomas even notice her? Dang!  That would be a hilarious way for Sasha and Sally to meet.   Sally would see those two together and get jealous and go dump her tray of whatever all over Thomas.  One of them would get a heel caught in the capelet/train thing draping off the back of Steffy's dress and she'd somehow trip and fall face-first into the cake!

Word to the insta-weddings. This has been a trend now for quite some time.  It's like the men are so worried that the bride will get cold feet (lately, with good reason) so they must have a wedding planner on speed-dial.  I guess that FC must have a storeroom full of wedding gowns that they can pull from given all of the hasty marriages in that family.  Right that a woman as young as Nicole and planning her first marriage (I can't believe I typed that but ...) would be excited to be involved in the planning and would revel in taking Viv and Maya out to choose gowns (from the FC storeroom but at least she'd have a say in the matter.) I can also see Nicole wanting an elaborate princess wedding -- showing up in that horse-drawn carriage, white doves, a fly-over, fireworks, etc  -- completely off the barf-o-meter.  Julius would have a cow and there would be $$ spinning in his eyeballs.

Stupid statements:

Rick (teasingly) to Zende: "Are you sweating?"

Zende: "No. It's just hot in here."  Dude, you're standing, dressed in a heavy tuxedo, next to a roaring FIREPLACE in L.A.

RJ boasting that he created the heart in the sand for Gar-Bridge. No he didn't. Jake was in charge of that. Slouchy just hung around and kept his eye on things, mainly watching for Mommy to arrive. Geez ...

Also, if I didn't know better, I'd have thought that Tony was Eric's son and Kristin was his DIL. Eric and Tony had a much warmer exchange and Tony called Eric "Dad." That actress who plays Kristen must have had some emergency work done to her face before filming those scenes. Did you notice how puffy her face was? It hasn't been that long since we've seen her and she didn't look like that. She's a striking woman and aging gracefully. No need to mess around.  She was out-puffing Puffy.  Maybe she was unable to emote and it hurt to have Eric try to buss her on the cheeks, thus the chilly reception.

So I guess this snoozefest carries on for another day? I was watching at the commercial break at 18 min. and thought, "Ah, hell! Another seven minutes of this drivel?"

• Love 8

Here's another picture from Down Under. The cast getting goofy in JMW room. Apparently, they were getting the required spray tan. Once again, KKL looks amazing here. Why does she look better here then on the show? You'd think with makeup, hair & professional lighting she would much better on tv.

IMG_0133.JPG

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, kimmy482 said:

Is it just me or does it look like PF would be showing the Full Monty if not for the Austin Powers-esque arm placement of DD in that photo?!

I think that's what he was going for. If it wasn't for the hint of black briefs he would have gotten away with it. LOL!!!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, grisgris said:

Word to the insta-weddings. This has been a trend now for quite some time. 

The more I dig into YouTube, the more I see that very few, if any, engagements ever last longer than my daily commute to work. But B&B used to be able to stretch such engagements over multiple episodes. Ridge and Caroline's week long engagement from episode one till she came down the stairs and promptly fainted took nearly twenty episodes. That's about a month's worth of time.

Any engagement that was longer than a month usually fell through. See also Bridge 10.0

• Love 4

There was a show yesterday, I know there was........oh yes, Kristen and Tony! Yay! 

Quinn and Sasha stole the show; both absolutely beautiful.

Not being a girly girl, I found Nicole's dress way over the top with the froufrou. 

Sally looked adorable in her wig and glasses. 

11 hours ago, grisgris said:

I do have to say that those were some of the prettiest flowers I've seen at a Forrester wedding. I loved the reds and pinks, especially those pink peonies in contrast with the green orchids. Beautiful!

You noticed it too! It was a lovely setting.

9 hours ago, kimmy482 said:

Is it just me or does it look like PF would be showing the Full Monty if not for the Austin Powers-esque arm placement of DD in that photo?!

Tee Hee, I am ashamed to admit that is the first thing I noticed in that pic! The second was Sally; I wonder how she is going to wind up Down Under? I love these kind of pictures; I can look at everyone and not hate a single person. 

• Love 7