Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I just pray that Hope comes back and throws a wrench into the Steffy/Wyatt/Liam trio.  If you add Ivy into the mix, it could get really funky. 

If we're lucky, maybe Hope and Ivy can do their own thing with each other and leave the three stooges to their own devices.

But then, TIIC would bring in a love interest and ruin THAT friendship :/

In all seriousness, Hope had all the good soapy drama to set up years of story from her very conception. It's mind boggling how Bell and company fucked that up as badly as Anakin Skywalker's backstory in the SW prequels. Ivy herself is fairly likeable. But the writers can't conceive of anything besides triangles and "true Forrester blood" and what have you.

• Love 5

What was up with the lighting in the Zende/Sasha scene today, were they using zillion watt bulbs.

Steffy's attempted/non facial expression at the end of the episode was almost as funny as the seaweed.

Aha! I love it! So we're running with this whole Ridge the Warlock plot? Because I've got a whole Supernatural Bold and the Beautiful world living in my head and believe you me it would tie up a lot of the plot points.

They need to salt and burn most of these plots.

• Love 7

Steffy's attempted/non facial expression at the end of the episode was almost as funny as the seaweed.

OMG! That was too funny. Poor thing was trying so hard to make the tears flow and just could not. I noticed that JMW just finally dropped her chin and mumbled her lines, then looked up with a sort of semi-sad defiant expression on her face there at the end. That left me scratching my head with "WTF?"  Is she sad? Mad? Remorseful?

I also loved the vacant look in Liam's eyes when he was slowly trying to process who "Wyatt" was. You could just hear the little wheels in his head very slowly catching their gear teeth into the track.

So, did the stylists cut off JMW's extensions and glue them to Liam's face?  Is there such a thing as beard extensions?

I couldn't care less about ZZzzzende/Nicole/Sasha. You could play the xylophone on Sasha's chest and clavicle. She was channeling the Brooke of days past right in tune to Vivienne's Taylor or Stephanie (your choice.) I'm on Sasha's side in this argument. Zende dumped Nicole fair and square and Viv has no right to ask Sasha to put her own life on hold to appease Nicole.  I also knew that Zende would backpedal about using the "l" word.

• Love 6

I was waiting for a major boob outage with Sex Kitten yesterday and today.  Like she can't tie her robe so that "barnes and noble" don't pop out?  

To mangle and misappropriate the Allman Brothers: You can't let loose what you never had.

• Love 6

If Zende was to marry Nicole he would also have to suppress his feelings every time Nicole interacted with her child. Also, who's to say that Nicole won't be nursing and he will have to share for a year or two. Maya and Rick wouldn't want to make the baby an only child so they will guilt Nicole into having another Forester/Avant baby.

Zende is going to have to swallow a lot of pride to get past Rick and Maya cradling Nicole's first child. Marrying Nicole may way down the road for those two bores.

I suspect Nicole is going to have issues handing the sprog over to Maya and Rick, and will be more attached to it than anyone thought. Her hormones and feelz for her and Rick's child will be another roadblock for Zende and his hair. Maya will be in a stew about how Nicole's feelz impacts the Forrester/sAvant Happy Family she has constructed. Nicole has underestimated the impact the pregnancy would have on her life and psyche by ignoring all the warning and hazards she had been counseled, with Maya and Rick's full encouragement.

• Love 2
Joimiaroxeu, on 20 Apr 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

Unless she has sex before the birth, I think Nicole is and still will be a virgin. Hymens can get broken in a variety of ways that don't involve having sex. Or, if the size of things which have passed through Nicole's vaginal canal is an issue for Zende then again I say that she dodged a bullet when that moron broke up with her. It'll be interesting if she ends up having to have a c-section. And by "interesting" I mean "AYFKMWTS?" It's 2016. Is B&B really trying present a debate on the technicalities of virginity?

I doubt that B&B is opening up a debate on the technicalities of virginity, but it's safe to say that Nicole isn't intact after the introduction of speculums, artificial insemination and eventually childbirth.

Zende wanted Nicole to give her love and herself to him, to be his alone. Their relationship was something she would defend against all intrusions and unreasonable requests, as he would have. Nicole's first child was to be their first child. Zende did not want Nicole to give herself to Maya's bloodline heritage fantasy, or give herself as fulfilment of Maya and Rick's marriage, and not to be caught up in her family's selfish demands. 

Nicole did none of those things. Nicole didn't choose Zende or any future life they could have had. Nicole chose Maya's selfish request to give up one of her eggs, to be inseminated with Rick's sperm, carry her first child and give it up to Maya and Rick to raise as their own.

Zende's bland and dull, and no prize, but Nicole tried to use him as her support system for a situation he's disgusted by and wanted no part of.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 8

I'm hardly on Sasha's side in this mess. However, I think she was well within her rights to tell Mr and Mrs Avant that with all due respect they should go take flying leaps off the nearest pier. She's a free agent and so is Zende. The Avants may not like it and it may be cruel to Nicole but they can't control what other people do. I guess now we see where Nicole and Maya got their ability to guilt people from. It's in the genes.

Effin Zende. Now he has to check in with Nicole to see if she's going out partying with the interns? Oh heaven forbid the woman he dumped dare to try socializing on her own, with the only other people her own age that she knows. Gosh, she might actually meet a guy who won't be ashamed to be seen in public with her! But no, Zende wants to make sure she remains single while he's stringing Sasha along. Why do they all think he's such a prize?

Wonder why Liam hadn't listened to his voicemails? Does he assume Quinn erased them all? Wouldn't she had to have known his password?

Their relationship was something she would defend against all intrusions and unreasonable requests, as he would have.

Zende couldn't find his way to take Nicole on an actual date outside of the house they both lived in. I have pretty close to zero confidence that if push came to shove he'd be defending her against anything. Zende seems to me to be the epitome of a "have cake and eat it too" kind of guy. Note that he seems to be handling Sasha the same way though I imagine she's supposed to "deserve" it since she's a self-confessed "bad girl".
  • Love 7

It seems like Liam has competition for the Ridge 2.0 title from Zende. Any points he won from having the decency to make a clean(ish) break and telling Rick and Maya N.Titled to STFU was lost with him trying to control what she does and doesn't do, while schlupping her BFF to boot.

• Love 3

Maybe I missed an episode, but can someone tell me why Sasha feels compelled to keep her father's secret? After all the years she's had to endure with the way he treats her, I was hoping she would blurt the truth out to Viv today.

• Love 6

Maybe I missed an episode, but can someone tell me why Sasha feels compelled to keep her father's secret? After all the years she's had to endure with the way he treats her, I was hoping she would blurt the truth out to Viv today.

Because, reasons, cha cha cha, Matriarch, like that *snap*, this is OUR child, marry me sister-in-law, *chugs vodka* "I can't remember" zap zap hillside wedding.YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR ME!!! ahhhhhh!!! *shakes head* Sorry, all the nonsensical plot points are converging. It's like hammertime in my head.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 11
Joimiaroxeu, on 20 Apr 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:Joimiaroxeu, on 20 Apr 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:Joimiaroxeu, on 20 Apr 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:

Zende couldn't find his way to take Nicole on an actual date outside of the house they both lived in. I have pretty close to zero confidence that if push comes to shove he'd be defending her against anything. Zende seems to me to be the epitome of a "have cake and eat it too" kind of guy. Note that he seems to be handling Sasha the same way though I imagine she's supposed to "deserve" it since she's a self-confessed "bad girl".

Let's breath a sigh of relief that we haven't had to witness Zende's wheels turn while considering an emergency situation -- cringe-worthy. You get no argument from me, but that was his argument for breaking up with Nicole. And no one goes anywhere other than home and work that isn't Plot-driven or a wedding on B&B.

Zende is the least pro-active teen-scene male B&B has had on deck, while being written as a pathetic, all-suffering drip. He describes himself as 'a gentleman and respectful,' an old-fashioned kind'a guy, but all his flirting and courting (if you can call it that) has taken place at work or when they lived together at the Forrester Mansion with Maya and Rick heavily breathing down their necks.

There were no alluded-to get-togethers with the other interns at Bikini Beach, or wherever the teen-scene drops their trousers to unwind. No burger and movie night. No walking hand in hand on the beach. No embarrassing visits to Target to buy prophylactics. Nothing but flirting and wooden smooching at work, failed grappling at home, and going with the whole fam-damily to the artificial insemination.

Watching Ridge pontificate that My castle. My rules. is an immutable law of the land has more appeal ... which is not at all.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 3

OMG! That was too funny. Poor thing was trying so hard to make the tears flow and just could not. I noticed that JMW just finally dropped her chin and mumbled her lines, then looked up with a sort of semi-sad defiant expression on her face there at the end. That left me scratching my head with "WTF?"  Is she sad? Mad? Remorseful?

I also loved the vacant look in Liam's eyes when he was slowly trying to process who "Wyatt" was. You could just hear the little wheels in his head very slowly catching their gear teeth into the track.

So, did the stylists cut off JMW's extensions and glue them to Liam's face?  Is there such a thing as beard extensions?

I couldn't care less about ZZzzzende/Nicole/Sasha. You could play the xylophone on Sasha's chest and clavicle. She was channeling the Brooke of days past right in tune to Vivienne's Taylor or Stephanie (your choice.) I'm on Sasha's side in this argument. Zende dumped Nicole fair and square and Viv has no right to ask Sasha to put her own life on hold to appease Nicole.  I also knew that Zende would backpedal about using the "l" word.

Sadly, yes, there is such a thing as beard extensions or, at least a beard weave.

Thank you, Tyra Banks, for this ridiculousness:

tumblr_nbwumxzJ8C1sjdinto2_500.png

tumblr_nbwutpUSee1sjdinto1_500.gif

• Love 3

Even Bill was smirking at Liam's beard and asking him to get rid while he sports his fu manchu, must be quite a laugh on set!  Speaking of a laugh it was blatantly obvious how JMW has zero facial movement and I bet the injections have blocked her tears too!  Good God she looks PLASTIC!  

• Love 7

That is unequivocably the worst fake hairpiece I've ever seen in my life.  That actually makes Rick's Confederate Army haircut look better just by virtue of its existence.

And after rewatching yesterday's episode I have to wonder: was the show's semi-rational addressing of Steffy's "We were on a break!" mindset really meant to look Liam look worse--or at least more Ridge-like than even he's been to date?  Because it utterly succeeded, even if by accident.

It seems like Liam has competition for the Ridge 2.0 title from Zende. Any points he won from having the decency to make a clean(ish) break and telling Rick and Maya N.Titled to STFU was lost with him trying to control what she does and doesn't do, while schlupping her BFF to boot.

Zende isn't nearly as marinated in the batter of stupid as Liam (and of course he's still way behind Ridge), but I agree that his position of relative sanity has been weakened by--of course--the usual lack of boundaries. 

• Love 4

I'm finally caught up, and caught a glimpse at Rick's hair. All I thought was how much it looked like the Seinfeld characters' hair after their apartment building got the low flow shower heads.

Poor JMW was scrunching the hell out of her face to try to produce tears to no avail. Her pleading "I waited for you!!!!" was quite the joke. Geez, Liam, she waited for like a whole MONTH before marrying someone else, give the girl some credit!!!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

And after rewatching yesterday's episode I have to wonder: was the show's semi-rational addressing of Steffy's "We were on a break!" mindset really meant to look Liam look worse--or at least more Ridge-like than even he's been to date? Because it utterly succeeded, even if by accident.

I have not watched yesterday's episode yet, but so far, I've been driven just as crazy by Steffy's/the writers refusal to come out and say why they broke up: because Steffy had to get the last word in with Ivy, who was already on her way back to Sydney and caused her to trip down the stairs.

I also keep hoping against hope that Liam will remember seeing her with Wyatt in bed after coming home and remember why they were done. But then, Liam Spencer isn't Liam if he's not getting engaged or married to someone.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Anna Yolei, that ticked me off, too, that they are brushing aside Steffy's impulse control and anger management tendencies that left Aly dead and Ivy almost dead, not once, but twice, because she just can't keep her mittens off. Add to that, the fact that she didn't think there was anything wrong with her behavior and well, I question whether Quinn is the only insane one in this cartoon farce of a show.

And yessssss, they need to have Liam remember and CALL STEFFY OUT on rolling around in her underwear with Wyatt and snuggling up to him all night long (all night, all night...). The second things got testy between them because Liam actually grew a pair and needed five minutes to think about the ramifications of being with someone with homicidal tendencies and oh noes! Steffy can't be all alone...

Wyatt deserves better than yet another woman pining for his brother, but I have to wonder if for all of the beach reunion and wanting to tippytoe around Liam's feelings, Steffy isn't starting to realize she made the right choice because Wyatt, thirsty as he may be, has only ever had eyes for her once he fell for her and accepts her, huge warts and all.

• Love 7

Hang on now, Steffy's impulse control isn't what got Ally killed. Ally's impulse control issues did. I may not be Steffy's greatest fan but when someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back.

• Love 8

Hang on now, Steffy's impulse control isn't what got Ally killed. Ally's impulse control issues did. I may not be Steffy's greatest fan but when someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back.

Agreed. What I took issue with is her trying to cover it up because....reasons? Did Steffy think no one would believe her with the truth?

Anyway, Steffy can hardly be responsible for Aly's mental imbalance and inexplicable Puritan views of the world that no child born to Darla Einstein* would have been raised with, however briefly.

And for new viewers, this was, in fact, Darla's maiden name that she went by. I think it was meant to be ironic, given her ditz nature.

Wyatt deserves better than yet another woman pining for his brother, but I have to wonder if for all of the beach reunion and wanting to tippytoe around Liam's feelings, Steffy isn't starting to realize she made the right choice because Wyatt, thirsty as he may be, has only ever had eyes for her once he fell for her and accepts her, huge warts and all.

Yeah, that would be a change, wouldn't it?

Just as long as she doesn't wake up in bed a year from now to find herself suddenly back in love with Liam for no reason. And I certainly hope TIIC aren't setting this up to bring Hope back to be paired with Waffle's lame ass.

• Love 5

No, you're right but all the cover-up rubbed me the wrong way.

• Love 4

So are they pretending Liam didn't quit Forrester and stomped out of there not wanting to work with Steffy anymore? Why are they having a party for him at Forrester and not the company that he actually worked at and his father owns?

He also basically broke things off with Steffy after Ivy's fall down the stairs.

• Love 10

Yeah, but here's the thing for me about Wyatt - yes, he only has eyes for the woman and no one else but it's conveniently when it also happens to be Liam's woman.  And he's been the 'solid' alternative falling for Liam's women and presenting himself as the better choice 3 times in as many years.

Wyatt is a rampant serial monogamist who is completely 100% in love with you after mere days and is proposing marriage not because he loves you but because he wants to win you from a man he thinks is less worthy so he can feel better about himself.

Liam is wishy washy as hell no doubt, but Wyatt is clingy and needy to the point of taking leaps of faith with every woman he's hooked up with on the show. Now if we were to find out that Wyatt does this all the time and prior to his marriages to Hope and Steffy that he's proposed to every woman he's been with then we can say it's not just a Liam competition thing, but so far Wyatt puts on a good show of being about the woman but it's just as much about beating Liam.

Now one could also think he's so quick to seeking and cementing a strong permanent attachment to another woman because he was trying to get away from Quinn and put another woman between them so to speak. Problem was Hope wasn't strong enough to withstand it. Ivy was too malleable in Quinn's hands (and still in love with Liam). Steffy could actually stand up to Quinn so Wyatt may indeed have found the 'right' woman for him-someone who can help emotionally protect him from his mother.

• Love 4

Liam declaring to Wyatt that he would "take back what's mine" was, for me, the equivalent of Ridge's utterly douchebag "Her portrait's still up...you don't live here" quip to Rick.  I really, really would have preferred--at the very frigging least--a longer gestation period between "Wait, you got married?" and "She belongs with me, bitch!" from you, show.  As in weeks.  But this is how this show rolls, so...damn.

By loose extension, Rick's Jan Brady game is within reach of overtaking Katie's--due now to Katie herself, ironically.  Hah.  So all we need now is for her to get sloshed on champagne and blab entirely about Dr. Whatsit.

• Love 4

Yeah, but here's the thing for me about Wyatt - yes, he only has eyes for the woman and no one else but it's conveniently when it also happens to be Liam's woman.  And he's been the 'solid' alternative falling for Liam's women and presenting himself as the better choice 3 times in as many years.

Yep. There is only one woman Wyatt was with who he didn't propose to, Nicole, who, surprise surprise, was never with Liam.
  • Love 3

"Do you think I'd break up with you by text ?" asks the guy who broke up with his last girlfriend at her cousin's funeral.

Rick's damn hair needs to stop, it almost caused my mother to choke. I had to make her promise not to eat or drink until a commercial break.

• Love 17

So are they pretending Liam didn't quit Forrester and stomped out of there not wanting to work with Steffy anymore? Why are they having a party for him at Forrester and not the company that he actually worked at and his father owns?

He also basically broke things off with Steffy after Ivy's fall down the stairs.

I agree, with what was the purpose of having Liam's party at CF? Unless Rick feels more comfortable bitching to Eric in familiar surroundings. Yes, Ridge was MIA, for a while, but you should look in the mirror and chastise yourself. It's not like your going to be working 24/7 when Nicole has your baby. Did I hear Rick say he wants to get back to the Forester Estate the home that Maya and I made? WTF? Rick, I never took you seriously, but with that hair cut, you are more of a buffoon than ever. Every time I see Rick and Maya, these days, I hear the music of "Send in the Clowns". Oh, by the was Rick, you sucked at CEO and Ridge still has the shares to stay in control.

I love the way everyone was congratulating Liam for surviving Quinn. I guess they didn't know that Quinn only tried to fuck him to death. I would imagine that they didn't think about Aly's fate or that Steffy tried to put an Aussie on the barbie.

I'm not in favor of Liam telling Wyatt that he is going to get back what's mine. Steffy, although she is a Bratz Doll, is not a possession and doesn't belong to Liam. I hate when men think that women are subservient to their will. I got news for Liam, Lincoln freed the slaves.

• Love 14

I'm finally caught up, and caught a glimpse at Rick's hair. All I thought was how much it looked like the Seinfeld characters' hair after their apartment building got the low flow shower heads.

CRACKED.ME.UP!!!!

There you go with the facts again!  LOL

• Love 3

Yep. There is only one woman Wyatt was with who he didn't propose to, Nicole, who, surprise surprise, was never with Liam.

I was just thinking, am I right? Did Wyatt ever propose to Ivy? I don't remember.
  • Love 1

Rick, Soulman and Thirsty are in a tight competition for the "Shittiest Hair" Award. If you have a receding hairline why would you have a hairstyle that accentuates it? Makes no sense.

Steffy looked just as miserable as Hope did when she was married to Thirsty. Is he bad in bed or something?

Thomas made the comment that Zende wasn't old enough to drink champagne yet Nicole was throwing back margaritas and champagne before she got knocked up. Does that mean she's older than him?

• Love 4

I was just thinking, am I right? Did Wyatt ever propose to Ivy? I don't remember.

Yep, sure did. They split up when he found out that Ivy still wanted Liam. Hence how he and Steffy "bonded".

I'm not surprised that you didn't remember seeing how stories go by at Ludacrious Speed on this show.

• Love 7

Rick, Soulman and Thirsty are in a tight competition for the "Shittiest Hair" Award. If you have a receding hairline why would you have a hairstyle that accentuates it? Makes no sense.

Steffy looked just as miserable as Hope did when she was married to Thirsty. Is he bad in bed or something?

I think they're miserable for different reasons. As another poster said, there may be a one in a googol chance that Steffy is realizing that Liam is not right for her. By all measure she had way more reason to believe they were done than Hope did. I'm positive that had KM not left the show that her spawn would've been Liam's Mini Eggo.
  • Love 3

Watching Steffy's expression (or lack thereof), part of me is thinking she is wondering, how can I keep them both? Wyatt for in the sack and Liam for...whatever it is that Liam does.

As for Wyatt, there was some good insight that perhaps he is in the habit of proposing so quickly because of his mother and yet all of the women he's proposed to have just as quickly said yes (well, Ivy would have said yes if she hadn't been outed). What does it say about them that they are so quick to respond? It's true he's proposed to women that have previously been involved with Liam and I think that goes to the rivalry that this show did so well years ago with Ridge and Thorne only it was played for decades, starting with Caroline and later Taylor and Brooke. The show moves at a much quicker pace these days, which is a shame, but understandable.

With respect to Nicole, they had maybe two dates IIRC (which is more than she had with Zende LOL). If given a third, he just might have whipped out a ring. But in fairness, Liam involvement (or lack thereof) notwithstanding, her dancing would have given anyone pause.

• Love 9
Artsda, on 21 Apr 2016 - 1:04 PM, said:

Yup.

Ain't no party like a White People party!

Artsda, on 21 Apr 2016 - 1:04 PM, said:

That was then. This is now.

Plenty of room for clichés ... just like yesterday's episode.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5

But in fairness, Liam involvement (or lack thereof) notwithstanding, her dancing would have given anyone pause.

I know the saying "be careful what you wish for", but I almost long for the days of Nicole the dancin' fool (RIP Frank Zappa) over the crap writing she's getting now.

As another poster said, there may be a one in a googol chance that Steffy is realizing that Liam is not right for her.

I actually thought the show was going this route the last time they got back together (after bonding over plastic parachute men). Silly me, I even was wondering whether Steffy was going to accept his last proposal, I thought boredom on her part was starting to creep in, but I guess it just turned out to be her expressionless face.
  • Love 6

Wait, I'm confused. Is "Thirsty" Wyatt? I thought it was generally accepted that Wyatt must be better in bed than Liam because both Hope and Ivy acted like they'd reached Nirvana after they'd been with him. Even Steffy seemed a bit wowed at first. Having your favorite dish every day might tend to start becoming unpleasant or at least boring. Plus Steffy always wants what she doesn't have. Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3

I actually thought the show was going this route the last time they got back together (after bonding over plastic parachute men). Silly me, I even was wondering whether Steffy was going to accept his last proposal, I thought boredom on her part was starting to creep in, but I guess it just turned out to be her expressionless face.

Lol!

This post suddenly reminded me of how I thought that Brooke and Ridge were actually gonna make it when they got married in 2004, after Taylor had died and RJ was in fact Ridge Jr and not Nick Jr and even Stephanie made the pretense of tolerating the idea of their marriage. How naive I was.

Long story short, nothing and no one is ever "done" on this show. How many times has Thorne and Taylor been together? If by some miracle Ronn Moss came back to the show next week, TIIC would have Bridge back in one another's orbits faster than you can say "Unforgettable".

• Love 3

I think that Steffy needs to do a Kelly Taylor and take a break from both Liam and Wyatt. And why are people assuming the Wyatt is such a great lay and Liam is not? His body is nothing to talk about and that chicken mouth doesn't look very kissable.

• Love 3

And why are people assuming the Wyatt is such a great lay and Liam is not?

I think it all started because Hope ended up a pill popping mess after having sex with Liam but was okey-dokey after being with Wyatt. Although in this case I think it could be just the opposite, that sex with Liam was so mind blowing Hope couldn't handle it but she was fine with Wyatt's dullness.
  • Love 1

I think it all started because Hope ended up a pill popping mess after having sex with Liam but was okey-dokey after being with Wyatt. Although in this case I think it could be just the opposite, that sex with Liam was so mind blowing Hope couldn't handle it but she was fine with Wyatt's dullness.

And here was another wasted opportunity for a good story, because Hope was a mess not just from having sex with Liam, but feeling that it was the only way to keep him from Steffy and that she'd sold out her "values". But nope, it was a one off line that she tells her therapist and never gets mentioned again to anyone, least of all Liam and obviously there was explanation given as to why she was more comfortable jumping into bed with Wyatt beyond the "he's not also panting after her sister" one that fandom went with.
  • Love 5

I think that Steffy needs to do a Kelly Taylor and take a break from both Liam and Wyatt. And why are people assuming the Wyatt is such a great lay and Liam is not? His body is nothing to talk about and that chicken mouth doesn't look very kissable.

Besides the fact that I would love a story for him, I would love to see Deacon hook up with Steffy. It would make all the heads of the Spencer men explode plus it would be a good way to get back at Quinn.

• Love 5

Wait, I'm confused. Is "Thirsty" Wyatt? I thought it was generally accepted that Wyatt must be better in bed than Liam because both Hope and Ivy acted like they'd reached Nirvana after they'd been with him. Even Steffy seemed a bit wowed at first. Having your favorite dish every day might tend to start becoming unpleasant or at least boring. Plus Steffy always wants what she doesn't have.

Yes Wyatt is Thirsty aka Chickenhead.  When Hope and Steffy both realized that Liam didn't stand them up (Hope) and that he didn't leave town of his own volition (Steffy), they both shared that miserable look when they realized that they had settled. Steffy even went so far as to darken her hair again to match her mood, lol

Edited by tricknasty
  • Love 3

When Hope was with Wyatt (and deciding between Wyatt and Liam), she always seemed super into Wyatt, physically, in that she seemed to have very little willpower to resist him as soon as any kissing or touching started.  With Liam, she never seemed super into the physical aspect of the relationship (even aside from the pill popping).  And Ivy definitely seemed more "wow" after sex with Wyatt than she was with Liam.  Steffy, well, her face hasn't had an expression in years, so who knows what she's thinking.  Although, at this point, I feel like she just wants to finally "win" Liam for good.  She's finally in a situation where she's his first choice, and she's tied to his brother.  (Although, she might want to side eye that first choice thing, since Ivy and, especially, Hope aren't in town.) 

I honestly think that Steffy is the only one who he's been with out of any kind of rivalry with Liam.  With Hope, he didn't even know who Liam was when he fell for her.  With Ivy, I think he genuinely thought she was done with Liam, and, once he found out she was still hung up on him, he was done.  Hope and, to a lesser extent, Ivy are why he wants to "win" Steffy.  

Plus, I mean, it's not like there appear to be any women in his general age group in L.A. who haven't been with his brother.  

• Love 7

Well, there's Sasha...no, she's involved with Soulverine.

Caroline--nooooo, no, too much drama there.

Maya's married.

Charlotte the Intern's single now, right?

If not for his Jan Brady thing manifesting halfway through the episode, Wyatt would have been perfectly sane in his responses to Liam today.  He was still mostly sane--particularly when Liam finally went full poncho and said he needed to "do the right thing and step aside" and he didn't punch his lights out--but that faint hint of his everlasting thirst tainted it.  TBH, though, that entire conversation was tainted because we've seen it before with the original Triangle of Doom (in both iterations, no doubt, but definitely the Ridge/Brooke/Nick version) and because, as usual, the woman in the middle doesn't get a say at the time.

In this case, she was outside glumly chomping down a lemon bar.  Which was randomly funny and a little sad at the same time.  Steffy at least is taking the Brooke route of (seemingly) trying to honor her vows, but the very real question is how long that will last.  If it's measurable in weeks...hell no.

As for Katie connecting all the dots regarding little Douglas: since this was punctuated by Brooke and Bill once again meeting in private for no good damn reason and by P.O.D. not even doing its job (seriously, it has one job!) I couldn't completely enjoy it.  But it does seem to be setting up Katie possibly spilling the beans and nobody believing her, except possibly Rick--or possibly his connecting the dots on his own, since Katie gave him just enough information to do it.  (That said...seriously...why would a urologist's death be in a newspaper outside of an obit?)

• Love 3

While I loved the bold red color of Brooke's skirt, the style was very frumpy to say the least in spite of a frontal slit showing a bit of leg.  The skirt was overpowering her body not showcasing it.  I assume the rest of the length was chopped off to give Caroline a red mini to match?!   

Edited for clarity!

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 7

When Hope was with Wyatt (and deciding between Wyatt and Liam), she always seemed super into Wyatt, physically, in that she seemed to have very little willpower to resist him as soon as any kissing or touching started.  With Liam, she never seemed super into the physical aspect of the relationship (even aside from the pill popping).  And Ivy definitely seemed more "wow" after sex with Wyatt than she was with Liam.  Steffy, well, her face hasn't had an expression in years, so who knows what she's thinking.  Although, at this point, I feel like she just wants to finally "win" Liam for good.  She's finally in a situation where she's his first choice, and she's tied to his brother.  (Although, she might want to side eye that first choice thing, since Ivy and, especially, Hope aren't in town.) 

I honestly think that Steffy is the only one who he's been with out of any kind of rivalry with Liam.  With Hope, he didn't even know who Liam was when he fell for her.  With Ivy, I think he genuinely thought she was done with Liam, and, once he found out she was still hung up on him, he was done.  Hope and, to a lesser extent, Ivy are why he wants to "win" Steffy.  

Plus, I mean, it's not like there appear to be any women in his general age group in L.A. who haven't been with his brother.  

But once he found out who Hope was and that she was engaged or whatever to Liam he gave no fucks and went after her anyway. I almost choked when he was asking Liam to respect the marriage with Steffy. That's a lot of balls given how he acted with Hope. Also, why did no one question why Charlie didn't come forward when he learned about the tape and then he could say, Well, Wyatt asked me to keep it to myself. That's why Wyatt sucks. He knew if Liam came back before he got Steffy down the beach, she would never have married him.

• Love 4

I can't give two craps about Liam/Wyatt or should I say the younger Rick/Ridge rivalry. IMO, Liam is like Rick in being self entitled me me me attitude. They both even have little ferret type eyes but only Rick has the Brooke squint. Ridge and Wyatt are the most alike where they are wrong in many thinks but just have enough right with them to put them atop their rivals. What is Liam going to do if Steffy chooses Wyatt? Sit in the corner sucking his thumb or keep whining that we were manipulated.

I'm wondering why Ridge seems to be more in Liam's corner. Does he have anything against Wyatt? I'm also wondering if Katie is going to rat on Ridge and what if anything would she favor Rick over Ridge? I'm pretty sure Katie wasn't impressed with Rick as CEO. As I said before, I don't think Rick has a the shares to vote Ridge out and I'm pretty sure Steffy wouldn't side with him over her father.

• Love 1