Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Can it be part sci-fi, as well as supernatural? I'm thinking Zende and Sasha can be robots.

Can we keep Sasha as an evil overlord and make Zende and Nicole robots? Can we make Liam a succubus to explain this bizarre fixation women have with him?

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

Nicole as a robot created because of some issue with Vivienne's pregnancy...I kind of want to see this now, if just to see what kind of error noises she makes.

That said, if we're following Passions rules here, you all realize what that makes Liam:

Ethan.

And Steffy--in lieu of Hope--is Theresa, and Ivy would be Gwen (though this should be reversed...or thrown completely out, since Quinn is pretty much Rebecca Hotchkiss set on wackier...wellllll...)

OTOH, considering some of the loony things that show did with its Triangle of Doom...it might be worth it if we got a Bollywood dance number or telenovela parody out of it.  Just saying.

• Love 6

Ah, Bill C. this is why I love you so.  Liam as Ethan is spot on.  Guess that makes $Bill Julian.  Also:

Quinn....Tabitha

Brooke....Ivy Crane

Wyatt....Little Timmy

Hope.....Chastity

Thomas....Luis

Pam....Paloma

Hee...this is fun.  And yes, I can totally see Nicole and Zende as 'bots.  Even with all that wiring there still wouldn't be any sparks.

Cherry on top...Stephanie comes back and goes all Terminator on their asses.

• Love 3

Wyatt as Timmy...damn, that's cold.

As for today's actual episode: DD and HT running the tables with it and Caroline at least briefly entertaining the thought that Ridge killed Dr. Whatsit was trumped by the fact that, AFAICT, for the first time in several years someone actually locked a fucking door.

• Love 9

Wyatt as Timmy...damn, that's cold.

As for today's actual episode: DD and HT running the tables with it and Caroline at least briefly entertaining the thought that Ridge killed Dr. Whatsit was trumped by the fact that, AFAICT, for the first time in several years someone actually locked a fucking door.

2007, to be exact.

I remember this because in the weeks leading up to Brooke's attack the writers made a point of showing her locking the front door when previously most people--namely, Stephanie--would just waltz in as they pleased.

• Love 5

STFU Bill and STFU times 2 Brooke. Your the source of Katie's anguish and you just stand there and squint adding fuel to the fire. Bill, as for you, Katie tells you it's being alone, with Brooke, that is making her drink and you walk Brooke to the door. Yes Bill, it's not Brooke but it's the alcohol that's her problem. Katie is not 100% wrong about Brooke. Brooke is like a vulture just waiting around to pick Katie's bones.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 16

LG and her nipples under a white top out for lunch and then the office?!  Um ok...NOT!  

Is Caroline supposed to be breastfeeding? I keep thinking that is such an inappropriate top for a woman who just had a newborn... she'd probably be leaking everywhere.

• Love 7

Yep...that top was not flattering...more like flattening.  LG has a nice slim athletic shape but too tight is too tight on anybody.  I've dressed women for almost 40 years (vintage clothing shop) and  like to think I know what works and what doesn't.  I'll tell customers "Honey, I know you love that dress but it's not doing you any favors" even if it costs me a sale.  Loved the skirt, tho. 

OT....does Brooke have any other expression besides squinty eyes?  HT acts circles around her.  And Brooke should have left as soon as Katie came home.  Mission accomplished.  Don't hang around for the fallout.

ETA...where's Viv?  Just caught her in a recent Bernie Mac rerun.  The reunion ep.  She was hilarious.

That top LG had on was a fitness top meant to flatten and not let the boobs flail while exercising and I see it on women all the time in my classes but what I don't see are tops which can be seen through!

Ah Brooke and her "acting......"  or lack of...she was a fresh pretty California girl who could manage a script but mostly smiled coyly with her chin tilted downward and spent the rest of the time giggling and making out on screen...then she got older and those days are gone mostly because there is no man to do any of that stuff with!  We now have Gladys Cravitz sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong and her acting consists of incredulous face or squinty eyes.  

• Love 9

Could Thomas be any more of the constant in-your-face asshole, oy vey! 

I loathe him in a way I haven't any other soap character in a very long time. The other day he was all in Brooke's and Caroline's business. But like someone else noted, he has no understanding that no means no. 

Also, even if it does come out that his sperm created Douglas, which I pray doesn't happen, but of course it will, the child is still legally Ridge's because he and Caroline were married at the time of birth. And when everyone starts saying "Ridge, how could you!" (I can hear fucking Brooke now), he can say how could he take advantage of my wife and violate her while in a drunken state, Because even if he didn't know she'd taken the pills, he knew she was intoxicated. He sucks.

• Love 13

STFU Bill and STFU times 2 Brooke. Your the source of Katie's anguish and you just stand there and squint adding fuel to the fire. Bill, as for you, Katie tells you it's being alone, with Brooke, that is making her drink and you walk Brooke to the door. Yes Bill, it's not Brooke but it's the alcohol that's her problem. Katie is not 100% wrong about Brooke. Brooke is like a vulture just waiting around to pick Katie's bones.

This.

When I first started watching this show, I remember one particular thing that really had me hating Brooke: her going to the cabin, where Macy wanted one last night with Thorne before their divorce/annulment "for dignity." Why she didn't cut the strings is beyond me, but I digress.

Anyway, rather than respect that, what does Brooke do? She drives to the cabin and demand the papers be signed RIGHT NOW. I remember thinking Brooke was a callous, selfish bitch who couldn't leave well enough alone.

But that's kinda the thing she does. She did it with Nick, which is why Jack existed. I'm one of the few people who despite my distaste for Taylor's own passive aggressive hypocrisy, I could get why she was so frigging paranoid that Brooke would come in and use it as an excuse to woo Nick...which is basically what happen. (That's no excuse for the BS resolution, however.)

And once again, here she is hanging around with Bill. I mean, she gave them space to work out their problems before, so why not do this again? I doubt Brooke can give Katie any wisdom from the two days that she spent off the wagon.

• Love 10

Weirdly, Anna, this is one of the few points of borderline hardcore consistency/continuity about B&B that I've seen over the past eleven years: the utter lack of boundaries.  Even by soap standards.  Folks need time to work on their problems?  Sure, just after you come by one more time to check on them...

• Love 5

Of course the thing Liam wants to do instantly without even his memories fully back is get married. Because these people get married and engaged like most people get up and go to work.

• Love 10

My real interest in Liam's part of this episode began and ended with his finally having gone to a neurologist.  But I did find it amusing that Steffy basically just got to stand there and pout and not actively confirm anything to him.  It's so damn typical, but still.

OTOH, Vivienne straight up channeled Brooke when talking to Sasha about backing off Soulverine for the sake of her "little girl"--and Anna Maria Horsford and Felisha Cooper were actually the best part of the episode that wasn't Rick's Confederate Army haircut.  Dare I say that Felisha even got to use her shrieky voice for good today.

• Love 7

OTOH, Vivienne straight up channeled Brooke when talking to Sasha about backing off Soulverine for the sake of her "little girl"--and Anna Maria Horsford and Felisha Cooper were actually the best part of the episode that wasn't Rick's Confederate Army haircut.  Dare I say that Felisha even got to use her shrieky voice for good today.

LMAO! He obviously pissed off the hair/makeup staff. Love Vivienne. Can she be on everyday?

• Love 8

SMH. Oh Steffy. Do you not realise that you being in bed with his brother is why he was initially pissed? I know Liam waffles, but he didn't have anyone to pour syrup on him this time. At the very least, you could've moved on with anyone but SWM. (Single white male). Poor Wyatt is so pathetic that his mummy had to kidnap a man so he could get a woman, work for his father's company, and assume his life. Why wouldn't he want to carve his own identity out?

And I'm already tired of drunk Katie and her lashing out. The writing is on the wall. She'll probably get knackered and spill the secret. May sweeps are almost here so there you go.

I'm tired of people trying to guilt Zende into taking Nicole back. She chose her sister's happiness over her own. She chose this path and let the chips fall where they may. She's grown enough to carry a baby and give her firstborn up. She should be able to handle heartbreak and seeing him moving on.

LMAO! He obviously pissed off the hair/makeup staff. Love Vivienne. Can she be on everyday?

He looks like a rejected army general from the 1940s. That hair is atrocious. All he needs is the little round glasses.

• Love 4

I'm tired of people trying to guilt Zende into taking Nicole back. She chose her sister's happiness over her own. She chose this path and let the chips fall where they may. She's grown enough to carry a baby and give her firstborn up. She should be able to handle heartbreak and seeing him moving on.

He looks like a rejected army general from the 1940s. That hair is atrocious. All he needs is the little round glasses.

I don't know if Maya has learned from Brooke or Maya has always been a condescending busy body stick your nose into everybody's business ass hat. What part of Zende saying that he couldn't cope with Nicole's first born being the child of her brother in law did Maya and Rick didn't understand. He's the bad guy and Sasha is Nicole's betrayer. The guilt card has been played to the nth degree.

Rick, that hair style makes you look like the piece of shit you are. The one good thing, I can say about Maya, is that she doesn't squint like Brooke. Her eyes actually get larger when she passes out the guilt.

Vivian, almost but not quite turned into a hypocrite today; but she did waffle. Still love her though.

Liam and Steffy déjà vu all over again.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 5

I literally LOL when I saw Rick!  I didn't know who it was at first, wow!  And last week wasn't Maya ok with Zende's change of heart and now she is livid?!  STFU!  I was glad to see Zende hold his own with her and he made a good point about selfishness!  

• Love 6

Of course the thing Liam wants to do instantly without even his memories fully back is get married. Because these people get married and engaged like most people get up and go to work.

Oh, if only these people had jobs..but wait...

Marriage. It's what Liam does.

He should have "Don't do that or I'll marry you" tattooed to his forehead.

• Love 3

I see that Steffy *still* cannot say she loves Wyatt, although oddly I think she does.  In the same way as she did LIam -- probably not, and think that's a healthy thing.  But does she love Wyatt  in a way that will make their marriage work if people leave them alone -- yes. Now the odds of people leaving Wyeffy alone , probably zero.

And Rick and Maya -- STFU.  I mean it, not another word trying to guilt Soulverine. How many times and ways can he tell you that Nicole pregnant with Rick's baby squicks him out and turns him off?  I loved Z standing up to them calling the Raya out on their selfishness.  And Maya, seriously, STFU about Z not being old enough to know he can change his feelings if he just tries,

And Viv -- I love you but stop right now with guilting Sasha,  You also know how Soulverine feels and telling Sasha to wait until after the baby is born to level the playing field will not work.  It's not just the actual pregnancy right now that squicks Z out. It's that Nic will have been *pregnant at all* before the 2 of them ever got together -- and by his Uncle Rick no less,    And Z is never ever going to want to go there, Because the woman he loved decided to have a baby with another man rather than be with him.

I thought FC held her own with AMH today. It's really true that working with a talented actor can make another act step up.

And while I"m at it, Bill can STFU with telling Katie how much he loves her and Will and their family. Five minutes before Katie came home yesterday he was telling Brooke how her declaration of love matched his own, still there and not diminished feelings for her.

• Love 9

Ditto comments upthread, B&B's hair & makeup person should be fired. I don't know who looked like the bigger clown, Zende or Rick.

How big of an idiot is Zende? He hoped to marry Nicole someday? Ugh, hopefully someday Nicole will realize what a huge bullet she dodged when that snake shed his skin and showed his true self.

Okay, the hair person can have their job back. I think Steffy's hair looks fabulous with that ombre crap gone.

Of course Liam has to blame the mystery man who "took his place" and married Steffy. I guess he figures the mystery man held a gun to Steffy's head and forced her to marry him?

Marriage. It's what Liam does.

"Oh darn, the milk is spoiled. Better get married!" "Hey, my Tesla has a flat tire. Better get married!" "Aw shucks, my pet goldfish went belly up. Better get married!" Liam is so ridiculous. Most guys his age and with his wealth (and in LA) would be sowing their wild oats instead getting married at least once a year.

• Love 9

So basically, Zende wants to marry a virgin. Good luck finding that in L.A. Also, any women who are divorced or widowed with kids need not apply. If another man's baby's been birthed through your love canal, you're SOL.

• Love 3

I don't think that Zende wants to marry a virgin, or even that he wanted Nic to be a virgin.  What he didn't want was for her to do this crazy "let me, an 18 (20?) year old virgin, be a surrogate for my BIL who is also my boyfriend's uncle because my trans sister is so amazing and wonderful and I owe her so much". 

Nic's decision, which I definitely think Rick and especially Maya coerced and guilted her into, interrupted her fledgling love life with Soulverine.  Who everyone, Nic included, expected to be supportive and understanding and just accept waiting until who knows when before resuming their "relationship" -- such as it was.

And Zende, probably like 99.999999% of guys his age, just couldn't do it. He tried, but just couldn't. So now he's the bad guy, when I think the real bad guys in this are Raya for their monumental selfishness, self-centered-ness and egotism and Nic for her idiocy in becoming a surrogate and thinking it wouldn't change things with Zende.

• Love 16

Strangely, the more clips I find of classic B&B, the more I realize that the average waiting time between official engagement and wedding (regardless of whether the marriage was completed) was always about a week or so. But, I think the difference between even as recently as Donna and Eric's wedding and today is that the wedding was the cap off of the plot and not the sole story.

One recent example would be Nick and Bridget's first wedding attempt (the one from which Taylor returned from the dead). Yes, that one was short notice and they hadn't dated for very long, but after all of Bridget's romantic struggles between Deacon and Ridge *sigh* and hell, even the pain Nick felt after finding out RJ wasn't his son, I know I wanted the two to be happy. Not because I shipped them together (most of you know what I think of tha!) but because I was invested in the two as characters. Even despite the hypocritical way in which Taylor and Ridge reunited over Thomas's paternity, there was a struggle that led up to that. And afterward, they were one of the show's most stable couples for years who got to have stories about things not related directly to Brooke.

What is gained for Liam and Steffy by them being with one another? Nothing. The majority of their bonding moments are only mentioned when Steffy is using them as tools to get him away from the woman he's involved with at the time, and it's nothing that we, the audience, are invested in. In seven years, Steffy and Aly's story was the only one that didn't involve the former with relationship drama, and the only misfortune that she wasn't (initially, at least) responsible for. I can't speak for B&B fandom at large but from what I remembered at TwoP at the height of Princess Hope Mania, most people were on Team Whichever Couple Can Stay Together for At Least Six Damn Months, Brad, Geez.

• Love 5

I don't think that Zende wants to marry a virgin, or even that he wanted Nic to be a virgin. What he didn't want was for her to do this crazy "let me, an 18 (20?) year old virgin, be a surrogate for my BIL who is also my boyfriend's uncle because my trans sister is so amazing and wonderful and I owe her so much".

Nic's decision, which I definitely think Rick and especially Maya coerced and guilted her into, interrupted her fledgling love life with Soulverine. Who everyone, Nic included, expected to be supportive and understanding and just accept waiting until who knows when before resuming their "relationship" -- such as it was.

And Zende, probably like 99.999999% of guys his age, just couldn't do it. He tried, but just couldn't. So now he's the bad guy, when I think the real bad guys in this are Raya for their monumental selfishness, self-centered-ness and egotism and Nic for her idiocy in becoming a surrogate and thinking it wouldn't change things with Zende.

I really can't hate on Nicole as much as I do Raya. They are the "clearheaded, rational adults" here that never should have approached her about this idea to begin with.

Zende is very clearly adopted, because he had the decency to break up with Nicole prior to banging Sasha, unlike literally every other Forrester male on the show, past and present.

• Love 7

Unless she has sex before the birth, I think Nicole is and still will be a virgin. Hymens can get broken in a variety of ways that don't involve having sex. Or, if the size of things which have passed through Nicole's vaginal canal is an issue for Zende then again I say that she dodged a bullet when that moron broke up with her. It'll be interesting if she ends up having to have a c-section. And by "interesting" I mean "AYFKMWTS?" It's 2016. Is B&B really trying present a debate on the technicalities of virginity?

• Love 2

So I caught up on the last few episodes because clearly, I had nothing better to do.

Ridge is clearly turning full-on dark and it's not a good look for him. He was practically rubbing his hands together, Mr. Burns style, watching that truck mow down the blackmailing ex-doc. And he just announces it to his increasingly Stepford wife as if ain't no thang. 

I'm just counting the days down until his little house of cards falls all around him. Not that I want the increasingly creepy Nosy McNosyton Thomas to have any ammunition to vent his spleen when he finds out about Douglas considering how Douglas was conceived. 

Ridge will try to handwave away drunk Katie but he won't be able to dismiss Brooke when she confronts him. And I'm sure it will be blamed on Brooke when Ridge is the lying liar who lies who decided to spill his guts to Brooke, instead of Caroline, in the first place. Just like Brooke is being blamed now for telling on Katie. 

Funny how Katie was just fine with confiding in dear old sis until it came back to bite her and Brooke shouldn't be put in the position of having to lie for anyone, sister or not. I don't agree with Bill confronting Katie in front of Brooke but for Katie to blame Brooke for her drinking problems? No...

I won't comment on the Maya/ZZZZende/Sasha-Not-So-Fierce/Nyquil-I mean, Nicole nonsense except it was nice to see Anna back on screen and who in the holy hell did JY piss off that his hair looks like that? 

Finally, Steffy and Liam...

Swap "her" for "him" but enough said:

tumblr_m9qzamy0og1qg19dp.gif

• Love 5

I think a tipsy Katie will be ranting and moaning to Caroline and Thomas about Brooke breaking up the Batie happy home and tell Caroline that she better watch out for Brooke going after Ridge.

Somehow the paternity secret will slip out and Katie will try to cover. When she leaves Thomas will confront Caroline in in her very best "dearwith the headlights" look will confirm the truth without saying a word.

I then expect a Ridge-Thomas blow-up -- maybe with punches thrown by Thomas. Not that TomTom is innocent in all this, but still it's his son.

As OTT as Ron Moss could be I always sort of grudgingly liked his Ridge,  I cannot with this TKRidge because he just doesn't look or act  like a mega famous, international designer.  The unkempt clothes, scraggly beard and greasy hair do nothing for me and I cannot imagine what Caroline sees in him. He looks old enough to be her father and treats her like a little girl. And she lets him!

I have never bought into this great CaRidge love.  I see Ridge being with Caroline because of some mid-life crisis and need to prove he's still got it with the ladies -- so he picks the young, easily lead  and dominated Caroline.

I think Caroline is in awe of "Ridge the Famous  International Designer" and has a huge crush on him, plus, 'OMG he wants meeee'

• Love 8

So I caught up on the last few episodes because clearly, I had nothing better to do.

Ridge is clearly turning full-on dark and it's not a good look for him. He was practically rubbing his hands together, Mr. Burns style, watching that truck mow down the blackmailing ex-doc. And he just announces it to his increasingly Stepford wife as if ain't no thang. 

I'm just counting the days down until his little house of cards falls all around him. Not that I want the increasingly creepy Nosy McNosyton Thomas to have any ammunition to vent his spleen when he finds out about Douglas considering how Douglas was conceived. 

Ridge will try to handwave away drunk Katie but he won't be able to dismiss Brooke when she confronts him. And I'm sure it will be blamed on Brooke when Ridge is the lying liar who lies who decided to spill his guts to Brooke, instead of Caroline, in the first place. Just like Brooke is being blamed now for telling on Katie. 

Funny how Katie was just fine with confiding in dear old sis until it came back to bite her and Brooke shouldn't be put in the position of having to lie for anyone, sister or not. I don't agree with Bill confronting Katie in front of Brooke but for Katie to blame Brooke for her drinking problems? No...

I won't comment on the Maya/ZZZZende/Sasha-Not-So-Fierce/Nyquil-I mean, Nicole nonsense except it was nice to see Anna back on screen and who in the holy hell did JY piss off that his hair looks like that? 

Finally, Steffy and Liam...

Swap "her" for "him" but enough said:

Responding to the bolded parts in order:

1. So am I. Bonus points if I also get to see that clench-toothed smirk wiped off Caroline's face.

2. I hope for Katie's sake Ridge's handwave isn't his way of unleashing his telekinetic abilities :)

3. I also wish someone would remind Katie that it takes two to cha-cha-cha, and that "I trust you, I just don't trust her" is nonsense. Trust neither, but to trust one and not the other? Nope.

As OTT as Ron Moss could be I always sort of grudgingly liked his Ridge,  I cannot with this TKRidge because he just doesn't look or act  like a mega famous, international designer.  The unkempt clothes, scraggly beard and greasy hair do nothing for me and I cannot imagine what Caroline sees in him. He looks old enough to be her father and treats her like a little girl. And she lets him!

I have never bought into this great CaRidge love.  I see Ridge being with Caroline because of some mid-life crisis and need to prove he's still got it with the ladies -- so he picks the young, easily lead  and dominated Caroline.

Sing it! I couldn't agree more. Edited by ByTor
  • Love 6

I don't think that Zende wants to marry a virgin, or even that he wanted Nic to be a virgin. What he didn't want was for her to do this crazy "let me, an 18 (20?) year old virgin, be a surrogate for my BIL who is also my boyfriend's uncle because my trans sister is so amazing and wonderful and I owe her so much".

Nic's decision, which I definitely think Rick and especially Maya coerced and guilted her into, interrupted her fledgling love life with Soulverine. Who everyone, Nic included, expected to be supportive and understanding and just accept waiting until who knows when before resuming their "relationship" -- such as it was.

If Zende was to marry Nicole he would also have to suppress his feelings every time Nicole interacted with her child. Also, who's to say that Nicole won't be nursing and he will have to share for a year or two. Maya and Rick wouldn't want to make the baby an only child so they will guilt Nicole into having another Forester/Avant baby.

Would we be going through the same shit if it was someone other than Sasha? Most definitely.

• Love 2

I watched yesterday's episode to see how horrid Rick's hair was...I was not disappointed! Good lord, what a mess. That throwback haircut to his teen years could've been in the realm of tolerability without that beard.

But his ass can go take every seat in every NFL stadium with him lecturing Zende.

Interestingly, my favorite part was between Viv and Sasha. Not all of it like Viv asking her to wait till after the baby was born, but the commenting that they were, in fact, friends and she shouldn't have thrown that away so easily for a guy. It's something that's rarely adressed on the show because no one outside of the now extinct Spectra clan actually has friends to betray, but it's something that someone should have said to the Idiocy Twins at the height of the ToD 2.0.

Also, while the story itself is DOA, I don't hate Sasha. She's the closest thing to a true bad girl that B&B has had since Amber Moore minus the grifting and Steffy's sociopathic tendancies. Why should she be guilty? Zende and Nicole were doomed the minute the test was positive and none of that excuses how easily Nicole threw her under the bus before any of that went down.

Finally, what happened to Friday cliffhangers? All the good ones seem to happen in the middle of the week. Whats up with that?

• Love 6

I hope for Katie's sake Ridge's handwave isn't his way of unleashing his telekinetic abilities :)

Aha! I love it! So we're running with this whole Ridge the Warlock plot? Because I've got a whole Supernatural Bold and the Beautiful world living in my head and believe you me it would tie up a lot of the plot points.

• Love 7

Aha! I love it! So we're running with this whole Ridge the Warlock plot? Because I've got a whole Supernatural Bold and the Beautiful world living in my head and believe you me it would tie up a lot of the plot points.

Maybe we can get Bonnie Bennett to make a guest appearance :)

I wish Brooke and Bill would stop pretending to be concerned about Katie and just get their hypocritical freak on. Stop torturing the poor bitch and put her out of her misery. Brooke is not really concerned or she would not have put ever-so-important feelings out there for Bill to obssess on. And Bill just doesn't want to be busted and have ball-busting Katie reappear. I am looking forward to that.

• Love 10

That just made me do a Brooke giggle :)

Me, too. I guess they want to push Katie so far down that Bill won't have to worry about her fighting for custody of the company or the kid and that is just crap icing on the shit cake they're serving.

• Love 2
And Zende, probably like 99.999999% of guys his age, just couldn't do it. He tried, but just couldn't. So now he's the bad guy,

I don't think he's a bad guy for deciding that the situation wasn't for him and moving on. But he is shady for doing so with someone that is like a sister to her. If this were a smarter show, it would be allowed to play out as the passive aggressive dig that it is. I am by no means a Nicole fan but she was definitely wronged in this situation. And Vivian wasted her time trying to reason with Sasha. At this point, she's revealed her true nature. I would have just written her off. 

• Love 3

B&B and Y&R's hair and makeup people have been lacking in a big way lately.  Rick's hair is just a disaster, but there's always been something about Zende's look that has bothered me since the beginning.  I guess the best way to describe it is he's just too metrosexual to me---in all reality, he's just too feminine in the face and his hair doesn't do him any justice.  

I just pray that Hope comes back and throws a wrench into the Steffy/Wyatt/Liam trio.  If you add Ivy into the mix, it could get really funky.  

I was waiting for a major boob outage with Sex Kitten yesterday and today.  Like she can't tie her robe so that "barnes and noble" don't pop out?  

• Love 3

Felisha Cooper doesn't have the boobage for that, though in her case that's not a knock.  Not that Sasha couldn't have tied her robe just a little tighter, though.  And I think I get the whole metrosexual thing with Zende, but for me it begins and ends with his perpetually vertical hair.  Thus, "Soulverine."

That aside today's episode was outright strange in that for once it almost rationally tried to address the two flaming runaway LSD-addicted elephants in the room: Zende bouncing from Nicole to Sasha and, more importantly, Steffy's insta-rebound marriage to Wyatt (this also being complicated by how they can't really mention a specific timeframe, but they tried).  More so the latter, since Liam got to...I don't want to say he had the moral high ground here, but he was in his way saner than he's probably been in a while in sortakinda addressing how Steffy was able to accept his breaking up with her by text.  (I suspect one of the writers thought back to "Taylor's letter," and decided they couldn't quite go there again.)  Unfortunately, this was complicated by his going full Ridge and declaring that she needed to break up with Wyatt RFN and get back with him.  I mean, damn, even if we want to be invested in anybody in the Triangle of Doom this is one lousy way of reassuring us about that.

And then there was this exchange:

Sasha: "So you want me to back off of Zende."

Vivienne: "Just until Nicole has Maya's baby."

The mind reels.

• Love 4

Liam went to his go to favorite line today. "We were Manipulated". I too would like to see Hope back to make Liam's head explode from a waffling overload. Why didn't Steffy just come out and say that they fought and he took his ring back so not wanting anything to do with her wasn't that far a stretch of the imagination. I would absolutely love to see Quinn pregnant with Liam's baby. That happens and Liam would say "I was Manipulated".

The only thing missing, from the scene were Nicole was talking to her mother about Zende, was Viv fluffing up her wings and straightening her halo.

After listening to Sasha, she had every right to feel that Zende was in love with her. Zende was just embarrassed to admit it to Nicole.

Of course Steffy didn't marry Wyatt because she was mad at Liam. It was because she wanted chicken instead of waffles.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6

Of course Steffy didn't marry Wyatt because she was mad at Liam. It was because she wanted chicken instead of waffles.

Also because, as we learned from soaps, a woman can't be without a man for more than 5 minutes.
  • Love 10