Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Always Accountable - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

So, the Walker Parade - better known as the stupidest plan in the world - didn't work. What happened to the rest of them? They are out there somewhere.

The plan worked for the other half.   Daryl, Sasha and Abe raced forward to the turnoff so they would be out of earshot before the herd got the crossroads and would continue on, away from Alexandria.

• Love 1

In only 2 minutes I like Daryl's kidnappers a lot more than anyone from Alexandria - except Aaron.  And his kidnppers have shown a lot more sense than CDB.  Kill a bunch of walkers by setting the forest on fire than attracting a lot more walkers to the fire there by killing them as well.

Which is what CDB should have done at the gravel pit!!

And where is the parade?? - I see Abraham and Sasha in a town with very little walkers.  Shouldn't the gun fire attracted them?? 

• Love 2

I always think that it is sad when we see what little remains of humanity.

Me too.  It's one of the reasons I liked them on the road, getting to different places, as long as they're not wandering in the woods.

• Love 1

It's like an episode of Survivor.   Who's going to have the episode title quote this week?  It's Sasha!  Unfortunately, she was getting a little too deep and I kinda glazed over and missed her point.

Edited by Maverick
  • Love 4

In only 2 minutes I like Daryl's kidnappers a lot more than anyone from Alexandria - except Aaron.  And his kidnppers have shown a lot more sense than CDB.  Kill a bunch of walkers by setting the forest on fire than attracting a lot more walkers to the fire there by killing them as well.

Which is what CDB should have done at the gravel pit!!

And where is the parade?? - I see Abraham and Sasha in a town with very little walkers.  Shouldn't the gun fire attracted them?? 

I think trees burn better than gravel.

• Love 3

I think Abe has a point about "loose ends."  How many times have we seen something they didn't do come back and bite them in the ass?  Metaphorically and literally.  

I do feel bad for the zombie in the cube.  When I had an office job, I was miserable and certainly wouldn't want to spend eternity in it. 

Now it would be me and a bunch of ninth-grade zombies.  Who, let's be honest, might smell better as zombies...

• Love 3

Is it weird that I dig the way Abe is talking? It amuses me

You mean his folksy style or that whole boring conversation about the timeline of their respective meltdowns?  Zzzz.  I spent that time admiring the edge Abraham maintains on his 'do.

• Love 2