Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Ysabel’s always been pretty, Aspyn’s grown into her natural beauty. Christine’s improved with age also. I love Gwendlyn, though not classically beautiful, she’s got oodles of humor and personality that make her attractive.  Mykelti has potential but like you said, she sabotages it. 

I think Truely’s actually the splitting image of a young Mariah despite them being half sisters.

FF375775-0535-4BAF-8A9F-4BCD41F75C66.thumb.jpeg.5e254051fe83aeb3ab9ecfd7f8230486.jpeg

Want to talk awkward phase though, check out this photo of preteen Mykelti (front and centre below), I came across it while googling for my Truely-Mariah look alike images. 

17FA4F63-FFDD-4414-BBB5-9FA303F8F88D.jpeg.575c9f6af5548f593db13d778e458a48.jpeg

Wow, those Brown genes must be strong! Or maybe it's that Allred-Jessup "family wreath" thing. All of those girls can be pretty when they know what to do with their hair and how to style themselves!

• Love 5

Most kids are cute in one way or another and a person's looks can change quite a bit over the years. Putting it as nicely as possible, the genetically Brown daughters are nothing to write home about. Except for Aspyn. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

17FA4F63-FFDD-4414-BBB5-9FA303F8F88D.jpeg.575c9f6af5548f593db13d778e458a48.jpeg

Wow, if that's not a classic polygamy family portrait, I don't know what is.  They just need the prairie dresses and they'd be straight out of the Jeffs clan photo album.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Yeah, it’s not a good angle for anyone. She’s a kid so of course I’m not trying to be mean, but she does look a little heavier and like she’ll probably need some orthodontics in the near future. Christine, Aspyn, and Ysabel are all gorgeous though so she’s not doomed! (Mykelti is her own worst enemy and I honestly don’t remember what Gwendlyn looks like.)

Yup it appears that braces are on the horizon (or should be anyway...) 

Also, speaking from agonizing personal experience, the glasses aren't doing her any favors. Out of four kids I was the nearsighted one. Still am. Hated wearing glasses (what's worse - I had bifocals 😳) at age 7. 

For some reason I thought that Truely had some sort of health issues stemming from the time Kody was (not) taking care of her while the wives were in SF drinking beer and shopping for commitment dresses?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm not sure if Disney has a Ferris Wheel per se but if she's screaming on a Ferris Wheel, what does she do on space mountain?!?

There's a huge Ferris wheel on the California Adventure side of Disneyland.  Some of the gondola cars are stationary, but some swing around a loop, so it's possible to go in two different directions at once.  Really fun, and might cause screaming from the faint of heart!

It's called the Pixar Pal-A-Round.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

What the heck was this picture from?

D733C387-13BD-4F43-B41E-DA267A597019.jpeg

I don't know when it's from but I am fascinated with the body language between Meri and Kody.  He is leaning into her and holding her arm, she is clinging to him with a gleeful possessiveness that I didn't think was supposed to be exhibited in polygamy.

It's obviously some sort of celebration for Mykelti and it seems to me that if anyone, Kody should be embracing the mother of the child, not the HBIC.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Looks like Mykelti may have been playing Bo Peep in NYC in some middle school play.  Where is Janelle? Working to support the fambly or babysitting the younger spawn of Kody so Christine can have time off to celebrate with her daughter and the older 4.  

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yup it appears that braces are on the horizon (or should be anyway...) 

Also, speaking from agonizing personal experience, the glasses aren't doing her any favors. Out of four kids I was the nearsighted one. Still am. Hated wearing glasses (what's worse - I had bifocals 😳) at age 7. 

For some reason I thought that Truely had some sort of health issues stemming from the time Kody was (not) taking care of her while the wives were in SF drinking beer and shopping for commitment dresses?

Yeah, I didn't want to get too detailed, but the glasses aren't great. I also have a thing about glasses on kids which is my own issue, but I hate how it looks! (Obviously that is not a reason for kids not to wear them.)

I'm not sure about lasting effects, but I definitely remember at least one incidence of the Browns waiting way too long to get Truley medical care. Was this the time she was lying on the couch, nearly catatonic, and I think Aspyn was the one who finally had to say "this kid needs to go to the hospital!"?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I don't know when it's from but I am fascinated with the body language between Meri and Kody.  He is leaning into her and holding her arm, she is clinging to him with a gleeful possessiveness that I didn't think was supposed to be exhibited in polygamy.

It's obviously some sort of celebration for Mykelti and it seems to me that if anyone, Kody should be embracing the mother of the child, not the HBIC.

Maybe he was holding her arm there so her hand wasn't wandering. 

• LOL 5
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

There's a huge Ferris wheel on the California Adventure side of Disneyland.  Some of the gondola cars are stationary, but some swing around a loop, so it's possible to go in two different directions at once.  Really fun, and might cause screaming from the faint of heart!

It's called the Pixar Pal-A-Round.

You mean Mickey’s Wheel of Death. 

• LOL 8
12 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Wow, if that's not a classic polygamy family portrait, I don't know what is.  They just need the prairie dresses and they'd be straight out of the Jeffs clan photo album.

I've noticed that in most of the group photos with the Kodester, one of the wives is usually clutching his shoulder for dear life while he ignores her.

• Love 9
On 7/1/2019 at 4:54 PM, ginger90 said:

Do you ever think that Christine is having the coveted "sister wives experience" through her daughters? I mean they always try to sell us on this beautiful experience that the wives have, yet we have never seen it, but then Meri is off having this sisterhood with her LulaNo ladies, Janelle has an existential experience every time she enters a produce section (but more often in the freezer section) of her local market and then Robyn...well. She gets the man....

• Love 5

Even IF Kody was adhering to a rotation schedule, Christine and her kids would have his attention only 25% of his time.  I guess she takes her interactions with other humans wherever she can get it.  Nice that she has bonding experiences with her kids, but it would be so much more rewarding for all if both parents were involved.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Even IF Kody was adhering to a rotation schedule, Christine and her kids would have his attention only 25% of his time.  I guess she takes her interactions with other humans wherever she can get it.  Nice that she has bonding experiences with her kids, but it would be so much more rewarding for all if both parents were involved.

very true.  AND once those daughters leave the nest, I think Christine will once again put a death grip on poor little Truely.  Empty nest may hit Christine hardest of all.

• Love 3

We knew that Aspyn was employed by Kendra Scott joory and now we can reasonably infer that she works for KS at the City Creek Center.

CCC is the upscale, big damn deal, controversial 1.5 billion dollar mormon church three-city-block retail/high-rise residential towers enterprise in downtown Salt Lake. The controversy comes from the size and scope of the investment in light of the fact that churches qualify as exempt from property tax and income tax because they are apolitical. Ahem. You can google it if you're interested.

I can't help wondering how Kody and Robyn/My Sister Wife's Joory view Kendra Scott + Aspyn + the polygamy-denying main stream church = Aspyn's photo of MamaSan. I especially liked these (ironic) comments: "I love your shirt!! Such a pretty shirt! Where’s it from? I love that shirt! Cute shirt. Where’d you get it?"

Kendra Scott is known for its kaleidoscope of beautiful accessories as well as the innovative and customizable Color Bar™ experience. As the brand continues to grow, the company remains true to its founding philosophy of “Family, Fashion, Philanthropy.”

As a creative mind with a love of natural gemstones, Kendra designed her first collection of jewelry in 2002. The foundation of Kendra’s success has been her infectious energy and entrepreneurial spirit, which took her from a $500 project in the spare bedroom of her home to a billion dollar fashion brand loved globally. Known for her unique use of color and quality materials, Kendra has created collections of timeless pieces that have won over loyal fans, media and celebrities alike.

https://www.shopcitycreekcenter.com/stores/kendra_scott

Sort of a kick in the chin/the patriarch's nuts, ain't it? 

Kendra was incredibly wise to include the word Family in her business philosophy. Ka ching!

• Useful 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

So Christine took herselph to Utah, Janelle hobbled herself at the gym, and Meri's posting desperate photos of herself with a random dude. Where oh where could Kody be?

4 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

With pregnant Robochin?

Good guess. My money’s on him being holed up in one of the 7 bathrooms in Robchin’s mansion, 

96B04557-B856-49F7-89A6-FBD5B686F3D8.jpeg.14f98301f94080a4cc934d2f57d58f91.jpeg

busy diffuser drying his ratty hair and styling it into something an 1980’s teenage girl would have been proud of. 

3AC9C7C9-8BE5-4C45-A7C0-445B17D2FC5B.jpeg.e0a6877f6ef048a2e6f029ee1a76ebda.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 18
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

"Selphie?"  How clever!

Christine looks good figure-wise, but she's got major wrinkles.  Gwen has gotten prettier.

Another LuLaNo tiny-sleeved top, ugh!  

Yup the forehead wrinkles are bad, especially considering she's only in her 40s. I'm putting it down to a lack of sunscreen/moisturizer.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yup the forehead wrinkles are bad, especially considering she's only in her 40s. I'm putting it down to a lack of sunscreen/moisturizer.

Could be that, combined with genetics - her mom has a lot of wrinkles too. Losing weight will make the face look drawn and emphasize wrinkles as well.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Good guess. My money’s on him being holed up in one of the 7 bathrooms in Robchin’s mansion, 

96B04557-B856-49F7-89A6-FBD5B686F3D8.jpeg.14f98301f94080a4cc934d2f57d58f91.jpeg

busy diffuser drying his ratty hair and styling it into something an 1980’s teenage girl would have been proud of. 

That looks like Kody got himself a wiglet attached to a headband.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/8/2019 at 11:46 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

As Natalie68 mentioned, back in the late 1960s women would wear "falls" (partial wigs) attached to wide headbands before extension technology was widely available.  This looks like a ratty old fall from a thrift store.  Shirley is not fooling us with his ringlet perm.  His hair had at most a bit of wave in it in old photos.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Back in the late 1960s women would wear "falls" (partial wigs) attached to a wide headbands before extension technology was widely available.  This looks like a ratty old fall.

It's either a fall or he spends far too much time coaxing curls to that overgrowth on the top of his head.  He seems to have a fixation with hair, from his weird sideburns to that scruffy goatee.  I wonder if he "manscapes"?

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

It's either a fall or he spends far too much time coaxing curls to that overgrowth on the top of his head.  He seems to have a fixation with hair, from his weird sideburns to that scruffy goatee.  I wonder if he "manscapes"?

Where is the brain bleach?!  He's had a fixation with his hair since we first met him; clearly he is compensating for something.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Bridge too far Sandy!  HA!  Of course he does.  Unless Robyn likes him furry.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I don't tweet, but I know a bit about it.  When she used the @ symbol showing the restaurant's name, it occurred to me that she was following the instructions on their menu:  "Tag and follow us on Twitter for a 10% discount on your first meal with us!!"

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 7/10/2019 at 11:30 AM, deirdra said:

Where is the brain bleach?!  He's had a fixation with his hair since we first met him; clearly he is compensating for something.

The brain and eye bleach is on the Mykelti thread trying to help us unsee her unflattering poses and dress selections.   

I had a fall for my hair in the late 60's;  it looked pretty good.  I think half the girls at my high school had them.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 4
On 6/19/2018 at 6:44 AM, ginger90 said:

An explanation of Meri’s dress

Meri, these people are not your friends.  I know this is old, but this dress and the shoes gets uglier every time I see them.  No one who encourages the wearing of this dress with those shoes should be considered a friend.

• LOL 9
12 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I know this is old, but this dress and the shoes gets uglier every time I see them.

And each piece individually is ugly from the hat on down.  Put them together and it's like some acid flashback.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Meri, these people are not your friends.  I know this is old, but this dress and the shoes gets uglier every time I see them.  No one who encourages the wearing of this dress with those shoes should be considered a friend.

If Meri hadn't spent so much time harassing the mother-of-the-groom with last minute adjustments to her hat, she could have taken the opportunity and gone replacement dress shopping at a boutique. 

You know, like she did when confronted with a dress mishap for the commitment ceremony and when left to her own devices, chose that stunning pea green number that hugged every curve of her ample body and when standing in the light provided sights that should not have been shared.

Meri should consider the art of dressing oneself similar to building a marriage.  It all starts with a good foundation.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

You know, like she did when confronted with a dress mishap for the commitment ceremony and when left to her own devices, chose that stunning pea green number that hugged every curve of her ample body and when standing in the light provided sights that should not have been shared.

Great description . . . but pictures are worth a thousand words.  It was as bad as - actually WORSE - than the mind can imagine. 

She wanted to be standing next to Kody so badly . . . but she should have been standing behind the table instead.

Capture.JPG

• LOL 11
33 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Great description . . . but pictures are worth a thousand words.  It was as bad as - actually WORSE - than the mind can imagine. 

She wanted to be standing next to Kody so badly . . . but she should have been standing behind the table instead.

Capture.JPG

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1