Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And kids grow fast, so they outgrow the clothes as they disintegrate. The problem is the clothes are overpriced.

LLR is deep in a lawsuit with their former supplier who allegedly is owed millions. All is NOT well in LLR land.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

LLR is deep in a lawsuit with their former supplier who allegedly is owed millions. All is NOT well in LLR land.

I went down a LLR Reddit rabbit hole and wow, there are plenty of unhappy people out there trying to unload piles of crappy clothing that not even Goodwill will take.  I can't wait for the in-depth documentary or podcast that will inevitably happen once this ship sinks.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I saw two ads for local yard sales that mentioned LuLaNo, coming this weekend.  One said $5 for each piece.  I may check it out for shits and giggles, just because I can walk there and peruse the unsellable stuff.  

Yes, Christine looks like she wears appropriate sized clothing.  Apparently Meri doesn't realize that she (Meri) looks even heavier than she probably is, by wearing too-tight everything.  How delusional.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I saw two ads for local yard sales that mentioned LuLaNo, coming this weekend.  One said $5 for each piece.  I may check it out for shits and giggles, just because I can walk there and peruse the unsellable stuff.  

Yes, Christine looks like she wears appropriate sized clothing.  Apparently Meri doesn't realize that she (Meri) looks even heavier than she probably is, by wearing too-tight everything.  How delusional.

Take your iPhone.... we need a full report including a pic of the most hideous item.  😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I went down a LLR Reddit rabbit hole and wow, there are plenty of unhappy people out there trying to unload piles of crappy clothing that not even Goodwill will take.  I can't wait for the in-depth documentary or podcast that will inevitably happen once this ship sinks.

Here's one for now 👌 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sounds-like-mlm-but-ok/id1358481534?mt=2&i=1000428838561

• Useful 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Thank you!  Can't wait to listen!  I already binged "The Dream" podcast, I didn't know about this one.

The MLM chicks have better LLR-related episodes than this one from a year or so ago. The one where they interview the former mentor is both funny and horrific. Deanne actually forced her to go to TJ and get weight loss surgery.

And I love the episodes about the Pearl parties and ManCave.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

The MLM chicks have better LLR-related episodes than this one from a year or so ago. The one where they interview the former mentor is both funny and horrific. Deanne actually forced her to go to TJ and get weight loss surgery.

What are Pearl parties?  I know what a man cave is, but ManCave?  

I doubt Christine had WLS, but wow!  Did this Deanne pay for the ones that did get it?  I've seen her in photos (Deanne) and she looks seriously scary.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I doubt Christine had WLS, but wow!  Did this Deanne pay for the ones that did get it?  I've seen her in photos (Deanne) and she looks seriously scary.

Deanne is seriously scary.  She has advised her consultants that if they spend 5 minutes on their knees in front of their husbands, he won't care how much they "invest" in LLR.

I don't think she was making a reference to prayer with the on their knees comment.

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Deanne is seriously scary.  She has advised her consultants that if they spend 5 minutes on their knees in front of their husbands, he won't care how much they "invest" in LLR.

I don't think she was making a reference to prayer with the on their knees comment.

And Meri and Christine have to play nice with this wacko?  Ugh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Glad you asked! 

https://www.scarymommy.com/pearl-parties/

ManCave was an mlm geared towards beer drinking, meat eating men. Penn&Teller featured it on the “Easy money” episode of Bullshit!

Nope, Deanne didn’t pay for the surgery but she harped on the woman until she agreed to get it done. Apparently Deanne gets a cut of the $ with each referral.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Glad you asked! 

ManCave was an mlm geared towards beer drinking, meat eating men. Penn&Teller featured it on the “Easy money” episode of Bullshit!

Nope, Deanne didn’t pay for the surgery but she harped on the woman until she agreed to get it done. Apparently Deanne gets a cut of the $ with each referral.

Omg I tried to watch enough of that video to give me a basic understanding of the whole pearl party phenom but it was excruciating! Lol

Between the outfits with head flags and the kid nattering and screeching in the background plus the view of their messy house was almost more than I could handle but then she started showing all the crap prizes, flipflop keychains, samples of junk creams and tiny toy koala bears made me want to grab it all and toss in garbage can.  Ugh!

The various ugly pink, yellow, black, blue cheap "pearls" and tiny brown paper bags for orders made my skin crawl... I hate clutter and that whole set up was a nightmare.  😦

If that's a typical "pearl party" they can keep it and shove it where the sun don't shine.

• Love 2
On 5/2/2019 at 8:16 AM, laurakaye said:

I hope pictures like this toasts Meri's buns, because here's late-to-the-party Christine looking great in a LLN dress and a jacket that actually fits and flatters her figure, as opposed to Meri's trying-too-hard sausage casing jackets and questionable footwear.  Christine looks 10 years younger.  If I'm in the market for a polyester dress with a polka-dotted shark eyeball pattern and I have to choose between Meri and Christine based on their photos, I'm going Christine every time because she actually manages to make some of these clothes look good.

And I'm old, is the red clicker in her hand used to take a selfie?

And why is it that I look absolutely nothing like I l do in the mirror every single time I take a selfie? Like, who is that person on my phone?  Surely that's not what I look like!! (sorry, that's a little ragey and off-topic).

IF you are in the market?  I mean, who isn't!!??? 😆

Christinek is the only one of these fools that seems to have blossomed.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Christinek is the only one of these fools that seems to have blossomed.  

But not necessarily as a LLN saleswoman.  I think her incredible weight loss is what has her so sparkly.  I need to know her secret!  She should be a consultant for Janelle and her Strife postings.

• Love 5

Christine answered the question about her weight loss in an Instagram post:

christine_brownsw @erikawiltz I eat for my blood type and work out!! Thanks

That was followed by questions about it that have gone unanswered by Christine. I’ll sound like Janelle now, but there’s plenty online about it, both touting it , and debunking it.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Glad you asked! 

That was a fun read!

The only pearl I have was at a Seattle Center oyster booth, circa 1971.  I have no idea if it's even real.  I was engaged to Mr. Xword at the time, and I doubt it cost more than a few dollars.  

An MLM called ManCave?  Wow, am I ever out of touch!  It seems like Kootie would have been into that, if not for the beer part.  And there is/was a show called Bullshit!?  Now my curiosity is even more piqued!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That was a fun read!

The only pearl I have was at a Seattle Center oyster booth, circa 1971.  I have no idea if it's even real.  I was engaged to Mr. Xword at the time, and I doubt it cost more than a few dollars.  

An MLM called ManCave?  Wow, am I ever out of touch!  It seems like Kootie would have been into that, if not for the beer part.  And there is/was a show called Bullshit!?  Now my curiosity is even more piqued!  

Bullshit aired on Showtime, but all the episodes are on Amazon Prime. Besides "Easy Money" my favorite ep is the one about Area 51. Check em out!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Christine answered the question about her weight loss in an Instagram post:

christine_brownsw @erikawiltz I eat for my blood type and work out!! Thanks

That was followed by questions about it that have gone unanswered by Christine. I’ll sound like Janelle now, but there’s plenty online about it, both touting it , and debunking it.

I soooooo want to ask Christine...

Me:  What if my blood type is "Boiling" from watching your BS show and the lying, liars who lie?

Me:  What should I eat?

Christine:  Eat Shit

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Glad you asked! 

This link opened one of those scammy phishing sites trying to get me to enter my passwords.  Be careful!

6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

This link opened one of those scammy phishing sites trying to get me to enter my passwords.  Be careful!

I didn't get a pop up of any kind. I use Safari as a browser. Weird!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Christine:  Eat Shit

Keep sweet Christine?  Probably not.

Good for her but the blood type thing might work out if you don't have a rarer type like mine.  I'm not supposed to eat any meat but mutton.  Pass.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

This family is constitutionally unable to grasp any idea that isn't fringy or from MLM. Why can't Christine just eat less and move more, no she has to grab onto some weird idea that blood type dictates your diet.

It's hard to lose weigh, especially for women (sorry men, I hate you for that) so just celebrate it when it happens. 

Why no, this has nothing to do with the plateau I am currently stranded on.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Chicklet said:

This family is constitutionally unable to grasp any idea that isn't fringy or from MLM. Why can't Christine just eat less and move more, no she has to grab onto some weird idea that blood type dictates your diet.

They think it makes them seem cool and EDGY. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

christine_brownsw @erikawiltz I eat for my blood type and work out!! 

I suspect that her blood type just happens to be the one for which a low-carb or ketogenic diet is recommended.  It has nothing to do with her blood type and everything to do with not eating the mounds of cereal, pasta, tacos, bagels & cakes etc. that have made most of the family fat.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
(edited)

I snark on all of them but at least she's actually DOING something and not treading water like her sister-wife and her smoothies of doom.

Oh wait, treading water implies actually doing something. Ok, she just bobs in the water.

Edited by Chicklet
Don't know that Janelle can tread water
  • LOL 6
(edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 9:09 AM, ginger90 said:

1DEF9A7F-2F79-467A-950C-5B9502561137.jpeg

This is absolutely one of my favorite pictures.  Truely and Kody for that matter looks so happy.  I wish they’d show more of this on the show instead of the catfish crap or prairie dog plague.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 16
On 5/3/2019 at 1:41 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I listened to the "Sounds Like MLM But OK" podcast this weekend - I listened to the Part 1 and Part 2 of the LLR fiasco.  There is another 3-hour (!!!) episode on the site that I am just diving into.  Deanne is a wacko.  I can't believe she tried to pressure a size-14 consultant to get stomach surgery.  Of course Deanne was getting a kickback for every consultant that went to Tijuana to get the surgery.  It's really twisted the complete hold that LLR ended up having on so many lives.  And those constant Instagram posts that Meri takes, showing herself in LLR clothes in various locations?  Those are practically mandated by Deanne.  The interesting thing is that Deanne is not a fan of her female consultants being single or divorced.  I would love to know if Meri has any kind of relationship with Deanne and how they get along.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Wow.  This Deanne must make an exception for Christine (single) and Meri (divorced.)  Apparently even Z-list "celebs" get special treatment.  I'll have to listen to those.  What a shady company.  Weight-loss surgery for a size 14?  Nuts!  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, lma said:

Sorry y’all, but this show has made me a cynic. I don’t believe their words or pictures. Kody’s still got his jacket on in this photo. He probably just popped in on the way from (or to) Robyn’s and Christine made him take a posed pic for the ‘gram.

I agree.  Kootie has proven himself an indifferent parent to most of the kids, excepting of course, Robyn's spawn.  He could hardly manage to tear himself away from Robyn's Victoria Secret g-string, to get to the hospital and witness Christine giving birth to Truely.

He's an asswipe. 

• Love 12

I hope they either don't let Zelda out or they keep her on anti-flea medicine, because if Zelda kills/fights a prairie dog and some of its fleas jump on her and she brings them into the house . . . there's your vector right there for plague.  I also hope they spay her.  And that she lives long enough for this to be a problem--the Browns aren't known for "vanishing" animals, are they?

• Love 4
On 5/4/2019 at 6:58 AM, Kohola3 said:

Keep sweet Christine?  Probably not.

Good for her but the blood type thing might work out if you don't have a rarer type like mine.  I'm not supposed to eat any meat but mutton.  Pass. 

Ha!!! I can eat in addition to mutton----rabbit, venison, lamb and goat.  I am supposed to avoid chicken and tomatoes.  Also peanuts, but I am allergic.

I thought it might be fun to try the blood type diet for a week or two, but I will join you in passing on it.  Also my husband is a different type, and I guess we would have opposite eating plans.

Does look like it works for Christine.  She is looking pretty good.  Better than the other 3 women and Kody.

• Love 5
On 5/3/2019 at 6:09 AM, ginger90 said:

1DEF9A7F-2F79-467A-950C-5B9502561137.jpeg

Oh look at that

Truely and kody are looking for any daddy/daughter pics in her baby book.

"Nothing yet daddy, but maybe the next page!"

"Nope! Hahaha"

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Mykelti playing Scrabble???

I wonder what she used if she had the letter Q.  Hmmm, maybe "quite".

Guess she's not dyslexic.  Just uneducated.  Or lazy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Um.... Scrabble is usually played with a board.  Do they all just sit around with scrabble tiles and make words?  And she says Mykelti doesn't know how to play?  It doesn't seem like any of them actually know how to play scrabble.  Maybe they should try candyland?

• LOL 17