Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

On 2/27/2022 at 9:29 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

What would Kody's toys even be? A mirror, a hairbrush and Polygamy For Dummies with the bookmark permanently stuck between page 10 and 11? 😂 

You’re forgetting his framed picture of Robyn and a teddybear to comfort him when she’s not around…

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

581A00FD-CD6F-48D5-9D5A-550593207F2B.jpeg

On 3/6/2022 at 6:54 AM, ginger90 said:

CA42DB44-6878-4E2D-A471-FE882F7ABD2D.jpeg

Is Janelle growling when she watches Reacher LOL. Alan Ritchson probably ate Ramen and never once thought he should staple it to his head 😂

• LOL 11
19 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

What is she decompressing from?

I thought the same thing, but she may work several part time ventures in order to make a living. Plus she deals with the taxes.  Being part of the  MLM's may be more work than we realize.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Offs, she like fer sher would love Tom Cruise, shiller for one of the richest MLM cults! 

Growling. Oh merciful day!!

She has a thing for men who abandon their children…and their wives. 

• Love 13

It's nice they went together and took several kids.  It's not nice for the trip's reason.  MLM shilling is predatory and costs more than it nets for what, 90+% of sellers?  These women only make whatever money they net because of their Z-list status.  Boo!  Hiss!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

So far it looks like, Janelle, Christine, Maddie and her two children, Truely, Ysabel, and Ysabel’s friend Hayden made the trip. I assume Ysabel and her friend are there as babysitters. The info on the trip said for the receptions, it is advised children under 12 not attend, as it is adult themed.

Edited to add: Caleb is there also.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

It's nice they went together and took several kids.  It's not nice for the trip's reason.  MLM shilling is predatory and costs more than it nets for what, 90+% of sellers?  These women only make whatever money they net because of their Z-list status.  Boo!  Hiss!

Agree 100% this is a total grift, and these Z-listers seem to have gotten in early. They must be making bank. I don't think anyone need worry about how Janelle and Christine will support themselves after the show is cancelled (not that anyone was worrying, but some of us have wondered). If they're too dumb to sock away the money they're making on this crap now, before the TV attention goes away, that's on them. 

• Love 15

Janelle and Christine have a competition  going. They’re  telling Plexus users to choose one of them to encourage them through their journey. This is for current customers and those who buy a starter pack. Tough choice. 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

So is this how Janelle "thinks" about whether she wants to stay in polygamy and work on her relationship with Robyn? She's spending all her time with her kids and Christine and Christine's kids. Robyn and Kody are nowhere in sight. But Janelle is still "married". Right, Janelle. What is the point of the lie? For filming, or to keep Kody coming over to do small chores around the house? I wonder if Robyn and Kody are watching Janelle's dogs while Janelle vacations on Spring Break with Christine. 

• Love 11

I fully agree with you @Kellyee. It really looks like 'pretend play" and we all know there is little that even remotely sounds like marriage.

However, there are loads of couples who have grown apart and go their own way for most of the week/month but stay together for a multitude of reasons. It can be for convenience (not the hassle of a divorce and messing up their lives) or financial reasons. And some have discovered that they're perfectly happy with each other as long as they don't have to spend 24/7 around their partner, which sounds a lot like Janelle.

I think Janelle is fine with how it is now. She does what she wants, when she wants and occasionally gets a visit from a husband she mainly sees as her long time bestie. 

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

So is this how Janelle "thinks" about whether she wants to stay in polygamy and work on her relationship with Robyn? She's spending all her time with her kids and Christine and Christine's kids. Robyn and Kody are nowhere in sight. But Janelle is still "married". Right, Janelle. What is the point of the lie? For filming, or to keep Kody coming over to do small chores around the house? I wonder if Robyn and Kody are watching Janelle's dogs while Janelle vacations on Spring Break with Christine. 

You know they are not watching the dogs.  My guess is they are being taken care of by Gabe or Robert.

• Love 15

In Sept 2021 Janelle registered a new retail business NTYK LLC with AZ Sec of State    The location is a space at 809 W. Riordan Rd. Flagstaff AZ .    Janelle is the main "agent", but Christine, Kody, Robyn & Meri are all listed as 5 company contacts.     This is an office building, renting for $2,000 per month.   

Questions.  1) How can they afford to rent yet another space.  2) what are they selling? Plexus?), and why would all their names be associated.   Riordan Mill Center is the complex.

They are listed in Suite 100.  But what shows up for that is a Mail Box Plus , pack 'n ship, franchise.

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1

Well those cheap leggings aren't going to walk themselves someplace right? It probably is where they get their mail and ship their shit, unless they need room to store their junk and mail it close by? I am surprised old Meri is on that when she has enough room in her rennal to store her crap 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

In Sept 2021 Janelle registered a new retail business NTYK LLC with AZ Sec of State    The location is a space at 809 W. Riordan Rd. Flagstaff AZ .    Janelle is the main "agent", but Christine, Kody, Robyn & Meri are all listed as 5 company contacts.     This is an office building, renting for $2,000 per month.   

Questions.  1) How can they afford to rent yet another space.  2) what are they selling? Plexus?), and why would all their names be associated.   Riordan Mill Center is the complex.

They are listed in Suite 100.  But what shows up for that is a Mail Box Plus , pack 'n ship, franchise.

This could be the distribution center for their LIV International products.  They were involved with this MLM either before or shortly after the program started.  If they were in this program near the beginning of the pyramid, it could explain why they appear flush with money and are able to get financing for their various properties, drive expensive cars and travel as extensively as they do.

TLC probably doesn't want their outside businesses directly mentioned on the show.

• Love 9

They had that LLC in Nevada:

2020-11-22 - 2021-04-08

Became inactive

2020-11-22 - 2021-04-08

Change of status from 'Active' to 'Revoked'

It was started in 2016 in Nevada.

They had it in Utah also:

Utah Domestic LLC filed On November 24, 2010. The company's filing status is listed as Expired.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 9
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Well it is nice to see Janelle and Christine together on a trip, Meri is stuck with her stupid FWF and house crasher Jenn and Robyn is sobbing silently in her pillow because she wasn't invited to tag along

image.png.efcfa0aa4a03b3e230ddee806cbf2ae0.png

Janelle will face the wrath of Kody, as will Christine if she is still around. In the tell-all, he complained about some of his wives (i.e., Christine and Janelle) forming in a clique and deemed them horribly mean to their sister wives (i.e., Robyn, since Meri's already discarded).  When he said it, he probably had Thanksgiving and their clandestine COVID gatherings in mind, but I can also see him calling their Plexus endeavors a clique, just to further minimize them.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Kellyee said:

But Janelle is still "married". Right, Janelle. What is the point of the lie? For filming, or to keep Kody coming over to do small chores around the house? 

Garrison & Gabe seem to be better at chores that Kootie, who stops over and talks and runs off before anything much is completed. Garrison renovated his RV kitchen and Gabe peeled logs while Kootie disrespected him.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11

809 W. Riordan Rd. Flagstaff AZ also houses a "Mail Box Plus" w/Fedex, so their "office" is probably just a commercial mail drop, so creditors don't show up at their homes.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 7
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Janelle will face the wrath of Kody, as will Christine if she is still around. 

Too bad for Kody his wrath carries no weight with either Janelle or Christine anymore.  He has nothing to lord over them that they want or need, and they don't have to deal with his righteous indignation either.  So wrath away, Kodester.  It won't affect anyone outside of Robyn's household.  What an interesting turn of events.  

• Love 15
On 3/15/2022 at 3:52 AM, deirdra said:

809 W. Riordan Rd. Flagstaff AZ also houses a "Mail Box Plus" w/Fedex, so their "office" is probably just a commercial mail drop, so creditors don't show up at their homes.

I’m not really into business laws and such, but I do know there are people that establish companies with a business structure that doesn’t hold them liable personally.  Those companies often end up going bust with huge debts that cannot be collected. After the bankruptcy, they’ll simply start a new business and start all over again. I’m guessing their businesses serve a similar purpose as their houses; The businesses make some money and as soon as that happens, they start bleeding the beast until there’s nothing left. Basically like taking loan after loan out on their houses because the value has increased so much (on paper). 

Also, we shouldn’t forget that the Browns have quite a few businesses for their various activities. That also brings extra advantages. There’s Janelle’s strive business, Christine’s, Meri’s and Janelle’s  MLM businesses, KBF entertainment, LIV and now this one. I have a gut feeling they’re spreading their activities and debt raking over the various companies making it harder to grasp or be detected. Quite possibly, they’re using the companies themselves as collateral too. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
On 3/6/2022 at 12:54 PM, ginger90 said:

CA42DB44-6878-4E2D-A471-FE882F7ABD2D.jpeg

I finally got what was bothering me about these posts! It’s her constant use of her business profile for personal messages! Why on earth would a health coach advertise her love of binge watching for hours at a time while hanging on the sofa like a sloth? Don’t get me wrong, I’m absolutely fine with her binge watching. Please do. But it just makes you totally unbelievable as a health coach!

• Love 13

Janelle will face the wrath of Kody, as will Christine if she is still around. In the tell-all, he complained about some of his wives (i.e., Christine and Janelle) forming in a clique and deemed them horribly mean to their sister wives (i.e., Robyn, since Meri's already discarded).

They are a clique, just like Kody and Robyn are a clique, and Robyn and Meri are occasionally a clique. The whole family dynamic is toxic. It reminds me of first and second best friends in middle school. 

Janelle and Kody are not married, not legally, spiritually, or in any other sense of the word. Janelle is more in denial than Meri if she thinks they are married. But I really think Janelle knows she's not married, and just keeps up the façade for the perks it sometimes provides.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

808FEDBC-DC75-499E-ACE7-0DCCA44918C8.jpeg

Ok, the reason I used the laugh emoji is because I don’t believe her. I don’t believe she is doing the hard work of proper diet and exercise because it doesn’t show that she has—she’s been shilling this crap long enough to have lost weight and gained fitness. It’s supposed to help with cravings and all these other claims, yet she looks the same with that big belly hanging down.

I really, really wish her success at this but we’ve become so used to Janelle accomplishing so little. Big words, no results. I just don’t believe her.  It’s illogical she’s trying to sell something that doesn’t even look like it works (because alone, it doesn’t DUH Janelle). 

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

She should photoshop her belly off. Make herself slim. Basically copy Meri.

Then we could expect a snarky tirade from Meri expressing that other people Strive for the perfection that she enjoys.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

"can to table restaurant," LOL!

Thank you for that, @Mahamid Frauded Me.  Your entire post makes perfect sense, and that's why it probably won't happen...Janelle probably hopes Kootie will swing by when she goes back to her RV on Prairie Plague.  I think she still has the hots for that ass-clown.

Yeah, sadly I agree. She will stay and hover around for any little scraps thrown her way from him, she will act all "frontier woman" offering al fresco dining among the elk on plague pond  storm drain, waiting for him while poor Savannah gets stuck between the fold down kitchen table/bed

• LOL 6
  • Love 9