Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Probably Blair Michael will win. 

Or someone who lives in Europe and then has to try and convince her significant other that they should spend hundreds of Euros to schlep over to Parowan, Utah in order to use the $250 valued prize. 🧐

But they will have so many lovely pot holders, coasters and knickknack paddywacks to display around their home!  It's a win-win!!  😄

• LOL 16
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This post has 15 comments:

Let’s see what some could be.....

2150C7D4-3EC8-4D0E-A286-15F8D9D08362.jpeg

66490CDB-EB34-46FE-A637-2E1F4C2EC110.jpeg

Um, I have questions......

Isn't "The Real Meri Brown" and "Lizzie's Heritage Inn" both Meri?  I mean who else would run the Lizzie's IG - surely not Bonnie?  So is Meri basically talking to herself through two accounts?  And agreeing with herself, for that matter?

And then there's Blair Michael...is Meri asking him to "shake his honey thannnng?"  Is she back to pretend flirting with this man to make Kody jealous within the context of churning honey butter?  

Anywho....let me know how y'all's butter turns out.  I'm saving my energy for my crayon and construction paper rendition of Lizzie's Heritage Inn later this week.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, lindalouwho said:

Is it just me, or does Blairmichael put you in mind of Blair Witch Trials?

It reminds me of one of those clothes ads they used to stick in the coupon section of the paper. The kind with young, blonde women in polyester pants they wouldn’t be caught dead in in real life. 

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Did she filter in that thigh gap?  Because it looks very weird and it's kind of all I can see in that photo.

Her unnatural arm placement does help hide her hips and muffin top, but yes, I wouldn't think that placing her feet 2' apart would create that much of a thigh gap.

• Love 5
On 8/26/2020 at 6:29 AM, laurakaye said:

Did she filter in that thigh gap?  Because it looks very weird and it's kind of all I can see in that photo.

Her feet are apart and she is also leaning forward slightly, helping to create the appearance of a thigh gap.  

If Meri spent as much time working out and eating better as she does planning and doctoring her photos, she wouldn't need to filter/plan them at all. Also? Meri doesn't strike me as someone who truly gets out and explores much, except maybe for the camera. Meri would be the one who we get called out to because she got lost, didn't have water or slipped on a rock. That picture is so fucking fake. Get back in the SUV and drive back to civilization, Karen. 🙄

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Her feet are apart and she is also leaning forward slightly, helping to create the appearance of a thigh gap.  

If Meri spent as much time working out and eating better as she does planning and doctoring her photos, she wouldn't need to filter/plan them at all. Also? Meri doesn't strike me as someone who truly gets out and explores much, except maybe for the camera. Meri would be the one who we get called out to because she got lost, didn't have water or slipped on a rock. That picture is so fucking fake. Get back in the SUV and drive back to civilization, Karen. 🙄

If she wants to create an illusion of slimness, she would be better off wearing loose fitting bermuda shorts in cotton or linen.  Spandex is not her friend.

Six months ago, she was all over her SM with photos of herself working out in a gym under guidance of an instructor.  Covid may have derailed the public gym but it appears she has spent a lot of time at Lizzie's chowing down on cinnamon buns and RK treats.  A more interesting and healthy challenge for the contest may have been to lose 2 pounds in a week instead of making butter, streusel cakes and banana bread.

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

If she wants to create an illusion of slimness, she would be better off wearing loose fitting bermuda shorts in cotton or linen.  Spandex is not her friend.

Six months ago, she was all over her SM with photos of herself working out in a gym under guidance of an instructor.  Covid may have derailed the public gym but it appears she has spent a lot of time at Lizzie's chowing down on cinnamon buns and RK treats.  A more interesting and healthy challenge for the contest may have been to lose 2 pounds in a week instead of making butter, streusel cakes and banana bread.

You could easily lose 2 lbs a week by living an 1870s life - baking actual yeast bread which requires kneading, chopping firewood, harvesting crops, tending the kitchen stove, emptying chamber pots, mending fence, walking most places, living on natural foods, etc. 

I don't think there was much access to bananas in 1870 and white sugar was a luxury item. 

PBS had a great miniseries titled Frontier House about 20 years ago. Three families living the 1870/80s in Wyoming. They all lost incredible amounts of weight, especially the menfolk. 

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

PBS had a great miniseries titled Frontier House about 20 years ago. Three families living the 1870/80s in Wyoming. They all lost incredible amounts of weight, especially the menfolk. 

I freakin' loved that show (and Colonial House, and Victorian House, and Texas Ranch House, etc.) I would be all over a place that offered a real living history experience. Not to give Meri ideas...I'm sure it would be way too much work and not enough polyester.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I freakin' loved that show (and Colonial House, and Victorian House, and Texas Ranch House, etc.) I would be all over a place that offered a real living history experience. Not to give Meri ideas...I'm sure it would be way too much work and not enough polyester.

Those were GREAT shows!  And watching the 1940's House where it was set during WWII and all that they went through for 5 years makes me wish that would re-run that right now. Everyone bitching and moaning about all of our deprivations due to Covid for 6 months pales in comparison.

Meri wouldn't last a hot second in any of those period houses.  For one thing, no SM to broadcast her every thought.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Meri would be the insufferable wife in Texas Ranch House who sat around, let dishes stay unwashed while flies and maggots multiplied, yelled at the cowboys and didn't allow them access to the overgrown untended garden, and gained at least 30 pounds while making cornhusk dolls.

ETA: The series is on YT! If you think Meri is insufferable you gotta get a load of the Mrs especially in the last couple episodes. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Meri could do re-enactments of plyg life in the 1800's, although it probably didn't transpire at Lizzie's except in Meri's imagination.  They could depict the master of the house stealthily creeping into one of the bedchambers and those awkward breakfast table conversations the next morning.

• LOL 5

There’s the concept for next season—1890’s Polygamy House!  Watch the fur fly when the wives are forced to share a kitchen and make their own butter by shaking a jar! 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Kbo said:

There’s the concept for next season—1890’s Polygamy House!  Watch the fur fly when the wives are forced to share a kitchen and make their own butter by shaking a jar! 

I would like to be a fly on the wall when they fi d out they have to use an outhouse. 

• LOL 5
On 8/27/2020 at 8:00 AM, Sandy W said:

Those jean shorts are not her friend, either. 12 year olds and the super fit can get away with wearing those, but not someone like Meri. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

At least her t-shirt is accurate  "So apparently I'm Drama"

Meri revels in attention of any sort.  I have no doubt that she avidly reads every word written about her.

Come to think about it, I probably would too...morbid curiosity.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Meri revels in attention of any sort.  I have no doubt that she avidly reads every word written about her.

Come to think about it, I probably would too...morbid curiosity.

I couldn't.  People are mean and harsh.   

But if she DID read what people wrote, you would think she would stop drawing her eyebrows like that.    If 29, 987 people out of 30,000 people comment that her eyebrows are totally bizarre, lopsided, elongated and weird - why does she continue to draw them like that?  You can discount what one person or even a few people say... but when the majority of people are saying it - it's likely the truth and it's embarrassing.  You would think, anyway.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I couldn't.  People are mean and harsh.   

But if she DID read what people wrote, you would think she would stop drawing her eyebrows like that.    If 29, 987 people out of 30,000 people comment that her eyebrows are totally bizarre, lopsided, elongated and weird - why does she continue to draw them like that?  You can discount what one person or even a few people say... but when the majority of people are saying it - it's likely the truth and it's embarrassing.  You would think, anyway.

It may be passive/aggressive behavior on Meri's part.  Noooobody tells Meri what to do or how to do it. 

She had the same reaction when people have commented on her front tooth.  She defensively retaliated by saying that she injured the root as a kid, playing hard, but no explanation as to why she hasn't had it attended to.  I don't think money is the problem, she could slip down to Algodones, Mexico and have it fixed for less than $1000.  It would have been an easy day trip when they lived in LV and she blows a lot more than that on her frequent trips to Disney.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4A75A033-0DF6-4C87-B9E2-0136130292BF.jpeg

Meri needs an intervention to get off the heavy, smudgy eye makeup look. It looks altered, like she added it using an app. It looks more like a 3 year old with no control did it. 

OTOH, she’s getting the linebacker look down with all that under the eye black paint. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Meri needs an intervention to get off the heavy, smudgy eye makeup look. It looks altered, like she added it using an app. It looks more like a 3 year old with no control did it. 

OTOH, she’s getting the linebacker look down with all that under the eye black paint. 

And to give credit where credit is due -she has toned down the orange tint and no longer looks like an over-grown Oompah Loompah.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, CocoPuffs said:

Do you guys remember when Meri got catfished (ok well duh, how could we forget)? Anyway, she posted a picture just like this when “Sam” sent her flowers. This is like deja vu. Even though I know she’s met Blair Michael, I’m betting he’s a creep and just using Meri. For what I don’t know, but it’s just a feeling I get. She seems to be a very poor judge of character. 

In Blair Michael's defense, I must say that his floral arrangement far outdid the pitiful bouquet sent by "Sam", his looked like something picked up at the local supermarket, not impressive for someone allegedly a millionaire.  Not to mention the Wal-Mart looking baby doll pj's he sent her.

Blair Michael is benefiting from association with Meri, every time she mentions his name, someone will google to find that he is an interior decorator...free advertising for him.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Blair Michael is benefiting from association with Meri, every time she mentions his name, someone will google to find that he is an interior decorator...free advertising for him.

Yes, and also that his name isn’t Blair Michael. Of course I googled him! 🤣

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

In Blair Michael's defense, I must say that his floral arrangement far outdid the pitiful bouquet sent by "Sam", his looked like something picked up at the local supermarket, not impressive for someone allegedly a millionaire.  Not to mention the Wal-Mart looking baby doll pj's he sent her.

A subpar interior decorator.

Who can forget the bouquet of carnations? 🤣🤣 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 7
35 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

A subpar interior decorator.

I can't imagine an interior decorator of any repute not staging an intervention with Meri over her tacky BnB decor.  If he was a real friend, he would say...here, let me fix this for you....Get rid of the 1970's wallpaper that looks like it was pulled from the remnant bins at the paint shop, toss the tchotchkes that the prior owner led you to believe had been resident in the house all along, but probably picked them up at the local flea market or yard sale when she knew you were coming...most importantly, let's make that sitting room inviting enough that someone may actually want to sit there.

Edited by Sandy W
mis-spelled tchotchkes, not normally on my radar
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Wow, no facetune or skinny filter. 

I noticed that and was going to say the same thing except you replied first!  GMTA!

The breakfast looks delicious, but scant.  I would still be hungry.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I noticed that and was going to say the same thing except you replied first!  GMTA!

The breakfast looks delicious, but scant.  I would still be hungry.

Heavy on the carbs, light on protein.  I'd need a nap after that sugar overload.

• Love 7

Thank you Ginger90 for a peek into life at the Inn.  I missed a lot of the dialogue with everyone talking over each other, but caught the gist.

Some points they were trying to make fell into the Ripley's Believe It Or Not category for me.

1) The bed coverings are re-laundered just before the arrival of new guests is imminent.  With Meri, Bonnie and Mariah & Audge occupying 3 of the 4 bedrooms, why not keep the door to the one room reserved for guests closed, preventing Koda from romping there at will.

2) Barricading the dogs from the kitchen while food preparation is in progress seemed makeshift, surely they don't haul chairs from various parts of the house every time they cook.  Baby gates are cheap and effective, even more effective is training dogs to understand where their turf begins and ends.  Even Koda looked at them with a WTF look when she encountered those chairs, probably this is news to her that she isn't allowed in the kitchen.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Thank you Ginger90 for a peek into life at the Inn.  I missed a lot of the dialogue with everyone talking over each other, but caught the gist.

Some points they were trying to make fell into the Ripley's Believe It Or Not category for me.

1) The bed coverings are re-laundered just before the arrival of new guests is imminent.  With Meri, Bonnie and Mariah & Audge occupying 3 of the 4 bedrooms, why not keep the door to the one room reserved for guests closed, preventing Koda from romping there at will.

2) Barricading the dogs from the kitchen while food preparation is in progress seemed makeshift, surely they don't haul chairs from various parts of the house every time they cook.  Baby gates are cheap and effective, even more effective is training dogs to understand where their turf begins and ends.  Even Koda looked at them with a WTF look when she encountered those chairs, probably this is news to her that she isn't allowed in the kitchen.

Also people in the kitchen barefoot while food prep and cooking is going on.  No hairnets.  I think now the only places that require hairnets for food prep and cooking/serving is in places like schools, hospitals and other places that have some government regulations.  Fast food and other dining no long require them.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Also people in the kitchen barefoot while food prep and cooking is going on.  No hairnets.  I think now the only places that require hairnets for food prep and cooking/serving is in places like schools, hospitals and other places that have some government regulations.  Fast food and other dining no long require them.

Because nothing makes a well-cooked meal quite so delicious as pulling out a honking long hair or two from your mouth.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1