Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: JSS - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Hub thinks Enid isn't necessarily a spy but she showed them how to get in the place. He thinks Wolves have been watching and saw her sneaking out. Thank goodness for commercials. My heart can calm down a minute. No other tv show has made me yell "kill 'em" so much.

He might be on to something there.

• Love 1

If I don't see someone use those MacGuffin Knitting needles on the plane, I'll be upset!

It's about time knitting needles made an appearance a Walking Dead show.

No grip.  They get too slippery when they're covered in blood... hypothetically speaking of course

• Love 3

MORGAN!  Geez, blah blah blah!

Carol should've held onto both of those guns.  She's taken out a dozen wolves already.  She's our only effective fighter.

Edited by candall
  • Love 3

Alright, I've had enough of Morgan's zen bullcrap. Why leave the wolves alive, man??!! They'll just go out and continue butchering other communities. Carol is absolutely right to kill 'em all. And it's not like she's the only one. Rosita and Aaron are killing the wolves too. 

• Love 7

Damn, Carol. Let a man finish a sentence.

Right? He was talking nonsense, but I think I'd like to try to get info about the crazed hobos who were killing everyone. But, I get Carol basically being like "ain't nobody got time for that." They were in an emergency situation and that man was five shades of crazy.

• Love 8

c'mon Morgan, what do you think these people are after here? they just want to kill everyone else. Letting them go is the worst desicion ever. And I was mad at Tyresse for lying about killing the Termite that threatened Judith... this, I don't know how to deal with.

• Love 4