Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Jason is not Jake's legal or custodial parent. He only had a say because Liz gave him one.

Honestly, even if he'd never acted out he was kidnapped for 4 years, therapy should've been a no-brainer especially for someone who dealt with Yelly!Lucky

He was planning on being Jake's father and raising him before he knew he was Jason though. Also, he shut Liz down on therapy for Jake, after he knew that he was Jason, and Jake's real father. Liz isn't the only one to blame here, but Jason never has to take responsibility for things I guess.

• Love 1

I still loved that moment with Laura where Liz was all, "Do you really think I've been so dickmitized by mob peen I haven't noticed my son's behavioral problems?" and Laura made this hilarious, "Weeeelll...." face. Hee!

• Love 17

Shame on the writers for stealing the "Where Doesn't It Hurt?" punchline from an Indiana Jones movie.

That's all I got from today.

Well, that, and Dante is still a douche.

• Love 1

Hayden/Rachel/Rebecca Budig and Nik's love scene grossed me out. The ripped-off foreplay didn't help at all.

They are one of the worst/grossest couples GH has had in a long time.

• Love 1

Dante: You're seeing Valerie now too?

How did lightning not strike his stumpy ass?

Jake: Can we do this every night dad? :proceeds to twitch and do the Katie Holmes half smile approximately 1 billion times:

Everyone drink every time Sam says "the right thing."

I had a bad flashback when Nik pointed his finger at his lips to the time he did the same thing with Sarah Webber when he had no voice. ugh, Sarah Webber flashback.

Stop blame deflecting Lulu and got rescue your stupid cousin.

Someone, anyone, get Laura a life.

• Love 8

I really want Aiden and Cam to be SORASed so they can confront Liez about loving DNAJ so much more than them.

I assume Nik will somehow find out about that doctor and his sidepiece and have them killed so they can't tell the truth about the fight.

I won't be upset if Val dies.

• Love 4

Dante: You're seeing Valerie now too?

How did lightning not strike his stumpy ass?

I laughed, personally. I love the idea of Dante thinking boring Dillon is this sexy dawg roaming around town and Hoovering up all the neglected Dante tail. I'm picturing it all happening in a recut version of RPW's Selena Gomez video.

Who the fuck was or is Rachel? I have no idea who Rachel is supposed to be.

The one in the Bible, I am predicting. There's a lot of dirt on her.

• Love 6

Really? Now Jason is this "Great Man" that will be saved by these witnesses? Laying it on a bit thick, weren't you, Sam? All she had to do was say he was her husband, that he needed to be cleared. And then I just had to fast forward that glop of the doctor and his lover, schmooping about what he would do, if he ever lost her. GAG.

Oh Liz. Why? Why? why?why?why? Why'd you have to go look all smug in that robe when you opened the door? Two steps forward, and 100 steps back. Fuck these writers hacks.

Did love Laura saying that the daughter of Luke Spencer should be a better liar! Hee.

What? I need to find my pleasures where I can.

Again with the PCPD keystone cops. When that idiot Dillon asked for a lawyer, they should have stopped with the questions. Do they think he won't go crying to daddy if he's charged? This is GH, so I'm so sure if he had been charged and stayed silent, Paul would have reamed both Nathan and Dante.

But what an utter snoozefest.

• Love 10

I won't be upset if Val dies.

I will, because then you just know she would become Dante's Lily. "Oh Valeeleeree! If only you had lived! You were the best woman!" Nooo thank you.

• Love 6

Cam and Aiden are missing because there is nothing remotely romantic about two adult and three boys sharing a hotel room.

And? Since it's a hotel and Jason is a millionaire, he should probably at least consider adjoining rooms or finding a non-hotel place to live

Jason has a seperate room. He's not staying in the same room with Liz and Jake. Jason mentioned bringing Cam and Aiden to stay with Liz and Jake. Liz refused and said she didn't want Jake getting the wrong idea that they are reunited.

• Love 4

Instant martyrdom for Valerie. Ugh. There's nothing to look forward to on this fakakta show.

Exactly. I mean, it's ironic, because posters here were saying why didn't Valerie go to Cujo or herself to ask for a job; and just this week, Lulu was telling Olivia, I think--that when Valerie came into town, why didn't she connect with her, Lulu? Ask her for a job? Or go to Cujo? Instead, she headed straight for the PCPD, ergo, Dante. I believe she said this when trying to explain to Olivia, how Valerie was at the root of all her problems, when Olivia was suggesting that maybe her marriage wasn't so perfect, that the cracks were there, so it was "easy" for Valerie to...whatever.

Which, no. Yes, Lulu was stupid in not telling Dante about why she was leaving and lying to him; as if they hadn't gone on adventures before when other lives were threatened; think: Ireland.

But all of this cheating, and lying about cheating, and going back to that well? ALL Dante and a good portion Valerie, with her overhearing/eavesdropping and going 2+2=10 and going to Dante with it, but trying to play if off, it probably doesn't mean what I'm telling you what I think it means, which is your wife is CHEATING on you, so we can screw now!

She should have connected with her family and made new relationships with them and other friends. But noooo. Like someone said, she was probably brought in just to break up Dante and Lulu. But to be made to look like the innocent other woman, cuz Lulu jes di'n't understaaand her maaan. And just lied, and lied, and lied and didn't forgive him within a week of learning he cheated and broke his wedding vows.

• Love 6

Maybe Jake would not get the idea that Jason/Liz are reunited if Liz never started the whopper of a lie the show now (idiotically) wants the audience to shrug off.

Yeah, I think the aftermath of Jason/Liz/Sam is even worse than DAnte/Val/Liz. Jake should not be anywhere near Liz right now, creepy Jake be damned.

• Love 6

Maybe Jake would not get the idea that Jason/Liz are reunited if Liz never started the whopper of a lie the show now (idiotically) wants the audience to shrug off.

Of course not, but Liz did what she did, and now she's trying to help Jake realize that her and Jason aren't together anymore, but that he will still get to spend a lot of time with his father. Jason doesn't seem to get that the more nights Liz and Jake spend there, the harder it will be when Liz and Jake leave again. Him and Liz still have to co parent Jake, and they need to be on the same page.

• Love 4

I don't understand. If Liez just said, 'Fuck you, I'm taking my creepy kid back to my house. Are you gonna try to forcibly stop me? Because that's called kidnapping", what would happen? What if she said "And since your name isn't on the birth certificate, I'm taking him directly to a psychologist", what would happen? She DOES have a choice. She is CHOOSING to cave.

• Love 13

I don't understand. If Liez just said, 'Fuck you, I'm taking my creepy kid back to my house. Are you gonna try to forcibly stop me? Because that's called kidnapping", what would happen? What if she said "And since your name isn't on the birth certificate, I'm taking him directly to a psychologist", what would happen? She DOES have a choice. She is CHOOSING to cave.

She is taking Jake to a psychiatrist the next day.

I honestly think that she feels guilty for what she did to Jason, so that's why she's letting him do this his way. She does have a choice, but I think she's also trying not to piss Jason off again.

• Love 2

This is so funny!  BB must be bored out of his head, or playing that Johnny's body has been inhabited by Franco, or something.  I wonder if he warned BS that he was going to howl in her face?

No, Brytni S tweeted that Brandon didn't do the wolf howl in rehearsal. LOL.

Thanks for the recaps, I am definitely just going to YT the Sam stuff. I can't deal with poor Val the victim, or Liz and her stupid smug face anymore. I need her far away from Sam for a long long time so I don't have to watch her.

And I know I am beating a dead horse here, but I swear to all that is holy....if we don't get a Sam/Nik scene soon I am going to have a rage blackout.

• Love 6

Could Dante be a bigger douche? Of course it's possible, since he's Sonny's son and all, but damn. He's awful.

And Valerie could die in that fire (as if) and I still wouldn't feel sorry for her. It sucks that Lulu is being ruined to prop that boring, simpering cheater.

Really? Now Jason is this "Great Man" that will be saved by these witnesses? Laying it on a bit thick, weren't you, Sam?

That was terrible. I almost threw up when she said Jason was a great man. I so wish he would have stayed dead.

• Love 8

She is taking Jake to a psychiatrist the next day.

I honestly think that she feels guilty for what she did to Jason, so that's why she's letting him do this his way. She does have a choice, but I think she's also trying not to piss Jason off again.

She doesn't want to piss off Jason, so she will continue to allow them to stay and take the chance it won't confuse NotDeadJake further. She could suggest he hire an armed guard, several of them in fact, if he feels he needs to do something.

And why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that NotDeadJake is the one in danger? Just because he's the one who 'allegedly' saw someone while his nosy ass was peeping out the windows instead of being in bed? Maybe Cam pissed off somebody in the schoolyard and they bein petty as fuck. But he's with his 150 year old great grandma. Unless Audrey is a OG ninja, they just fresh the fuck outta luck.

• Love 11

Johnny is on my shit list for not deliberately setting Valerie on fire and standing by to see her burn down. If you are going to make her a victim, don't pussy foot around it.

I am thrilled Maxie gave Johnny up. Her boyfriend is a tree but a tree she's in a relationship with and should be loyal to. I liked everything she had to say to Lulu the other day. Growth. It is too bad Lulu's response is automated "Valerie is the root of all my problems, must get rid of her to get Dante back" WTF writes her dialogue. They must have zero self-esteem.

• Love 4

That was terrible. I almost threw up when she said Jason was a great man.

Yep...Lincoln, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan. That's the litany!

As yet, I would not read too much into the choice of "Rachel" for Hayden's allegedly real name, or one of her prior assumed names. I had completely forgotten the 2005 Rachel, but there are only so many common names and there is going to be repetition.

If they brought on a new character named, oh, "Zander" or "Venus," my ears might prick up, but not "Rachel."

• Love 4

I can't believe that they had random day player doppelgänger Gerald McRaney for the whole show. I had to fast forward almost all of his scenes with Sam. Now, we have Children of the Corn Jake to deal with. OMG!! This show is killing me!

• Love 1

Yep...Lincoln, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan. That's the litany!

As yet, I would not read too much into the choice of "Rachel" for Hayden's allegedly real name, or one of her prior assumed names. I had completely forgotten the 2005 Rachel, but there are only so many common names and there is going to be repetition.

If they brought on a new character named, oh, "Zander" or "Venus," my ears might prick up, but not "Rachel."

No kidding. There are so many Rachels in my bible study that they took a group photo.

• Love 1

I have a question...why exactly are Jake and Liz staying in Jason's room while he stays in another? Wouldn't it have been easier just to put Liz and Jake in the other room? Or did I misunderstand and its a suite and they are just in separate rooms in the same suite? I don't know why I question these things, but come the fuck on. Really? Is Jason's room more "secure" than any other room in that GIANT hotel?

And for the love of god, please recast Jake. Please! I feel like a shitty person every time I cringe at that child trying to act.

• Love 9

I have a question...why exactly are Jake and Liz staying in Jason's room while he stays in another? Wouldn't it have been easier just to put Liz and Jake in the other room? Or did I misunderstand and its a suite and they are just in separate rooms in the same suite? I don't know why I question these things, but come the fuck on. Really? Is Jason's room more "secure" than any other room in that GIANT hotel?

And for the love of god, please recast Jake. Please! I feel like a shitty person every time I cringe at that child trying to act.

But Sam wouldn't knock on a random door that Liz is staying. The stare down must occur.

Plot >>>> Logic

• Love 6

And why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that NotDeadJake is the one in danger? Just because he's the one who 'allegedly' saw someone while his nosy ass was peeping out the windows instead of being in bed? Maybe Cam pissed off somebody in the schoolyard and they bein petty as fuck. But he's with his 150 year old great grandma. Unless Audrey is a OG ninja, they just fresh the fuck outta luck.

Who cares if the other two get snatched.

• Love 1

Oh how I wish that Val would have enough smoke inhalation to be in a coma, and then the mean girls Lulu and Maxie would have to twist slowly in the wind in case they will somehow be blamed for her murder if she dies. (They covered up Johnny Z's presence in PC instead of notifying the police; Lulu even harbored the fugitive.) Then I hope the mean judge gets Lulu's case and gives full custody of Rocco to Dante. Even sweeter would be the sight of vain Lulu in the slammer with Laura visiting her, saying "I told you so." And as the last blow, Lulu's roots would start showing because her incarceration is so long.

Ugh why does Neener's idea about the cutting edginess of a green magazine have to be gaining popularity and traction? She and Maxie should be the laughing stock of the fashion industry about now.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Why would Dante want custody of Rocco? That would mean he'd have to take care of him more than once a week.

I'm not a huge Maxie fan but she came forward almost immediately, why should she go to prison for this.

• Love 10