Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

SamTrick talking about Jakeson postcoital was gross, her toddler jumping into the bed with them was grosser still.

This is one of the main "romance" on the show. It is a wonder ratings have plummeted to new lows. 

Gonna reply in the "P.C. in the Press" thread.

Luke is very tired, please go away now. I don't care why we saw him drugged up in Miscavige, I don't care how long he's had a split personality, I just don't care.

The only scene partner I believe could make Luke's storyline compelling is JJ. Yes, JJ is an amazing crier, but he's also great at rage. Those of you who remember the scenes of Lucky with each parent after finding out about the rape know what I mean. Also, I'm sure many remember Lucky confronting Niz about the affair.  The endless hand-wringing from Lulu and Tracy does nothing for me. Lucky would know what buttons to push, and I think would and could hand Luke's 'dark side' his ass. 

• Love 13

I'm digging Micheal Quartermaine too, but it also doesn't hurt that Chad Duell seems to be doing a wonderful job imo. He's been given the proverbial ball and is running a marathon with it. Also, the story of Micheal becoming a Quartermaine and going against Sonny/Carly is literally years in the making. It wrote itself the moment Jason named AJ's child after Sonny. But imo the bigger topper will be when Micheal takes on Jason. That's the biggest thing Jason has to own up to. Fuck this romance triangle bullshit. I don't care who Billy Miller's Jason kisses. I want scenes of him and Micheal hashing out why Jason decided to orchestrate and help Carly and Sonny keep him from his family. I want him to acknowledge his part in AJ's death too and feel bad about it. I want the family drama. I don't care about JaSam, Liason, nor Carson.

The day that happens I will return. I have waited years to see Jason get his in spades. Jason jumped into that car with a drunken AJ. he should have known better. he wasn't a victim, he was a participant. I had always told my kids, if the driver is drunk, call me I will come and get you. Much better than coming to identify the bodies.  Team MichaeL.

• Love 5
The woman is approaching 50, as is RoHo ( I think?) but act like frail. giggly tweenagers.

They're being written as wacky shenanigans, and if there are two characters who aren't suited to wacky shenanigans, it's Nina and Franco. Instead of weakly blackmailing idiot Olivia, why not go after Sonny and Julian? We've seen that Franco and Nina can go all out when they want something, so why not direct that energy toward people who deserve bad things to happen to them?

I can empathize with Bobbi's sadness when she thought that Pat was dead - the chance to reconnect again was forever gone. I wished they'd played that out a little more.

That's why Bobbie's reaction was overdone to me: We didn't see it played out. Typical Ron. Who needs the interim steps when it's more fun to jump from plot point to plot point?

SamTrick talking about Jakeson postcoital was gross

It's gross, but hilarious. Jason and Jakeson are all they talk about, and neither of them seems to think there's anything wrong with that. Such a healthy, open relationship!

• Love 1

I wouldn't mind Sam talking about Jake post coital with Patrick as he is Jason, her husband. (And he is now hotter than Patrick. ) Patrick should not be that fucking hunky dory though looking at Sam's wedding ring though considering that he believes he ruined Project JasBorg Revival. I saw his DoucheBones Self open the pod. I heard Robin yell "Noooo!" Then he gave no fucks whether the pod person lived nor died. Cassadine nor Jason. That's one of my biggest problems with SamTrick. Feel a little guilty, dude. Don't roll around in bed with the man's wife and kid. Then again, he does give no cares about his wife with AIDS/HIV being in Paris, being kidnapped nor his own daughter.

I really need this part of Jason's story to end with Billy Miller getting to slam Patrick's head on a table in every scene as long as he's Jason. Again, things that don't involve Liz.

• Love 2

Patrick called Jason the "almighty Jason," a "psychopath" and a "mobster" to Robin but is curled up with the dude's knickknacks, his son and his wife a mere months later.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

As douchetastic as Podtrick currently is, I'll forever defend him against Jason Fucking Morgan, Holy Hitman. He KILLED for a living. If Patrick causes his ass pain and laughs as he writhes, all the better, considering Jason's original fate - death - was all he deserved in his line of work. That, or joining his BFF behind bars. Jason deserves no happiness. As much as I like Robin, her blind spot for all things Jason and Sonny was, I believe, her greatest flaw.

This is not to say I like Pod much these days, or SamTrick, who are both kinda icky and boring. But in the scheme of things, even that is a step up from Sobby.

But IF JT is wowing as Steve Hardy, no wonder. He finally gets to act out a real character again for a day. I imagine being a human blow-up doll gets boring.

Finally, it's ironic Pod is with HH's wife, but she knows Pod's feelings, so how fucking dumb does that make her?

• Love 9

If Patrick was laughing at Jason being dead while screwing Sam, he would actually be interesting. But he's not. He's basically waxing poetic right alongside Sam.

Laughing would be cool. I'd applaud that character choice. It'd show personality. But he's like...... durr durr durr. I mean, does Patrick feel anything anymore? Is he on drugs again? He's literally like a robot. I can hear him ticking away. Durr durr Sam whatever you want. Who is Robin? He's a Stepford Man.

• Love 2

Laughing would be cool. I'd applaud that character choice. It'd show personality. But he's like...... durr durr durr. I mean, does Patrick feel anything anymore? Is he on drugs again? He's literally like a robot. I can hear him ticking away. Durr durr Sam whatever you want. Who is Robin? He's a Stepford Man.

If there was ever a time to do a brainwashing story, it would be now. He's the perfect candidate.

• Love 1

Feel a little guilty, dude. Don't roll around in bed with the man's wife and kid. Then again, he does give no cares about his wife with AIDS/HIV being in Paris, being kidnapped nor his own daughter.

I really need this part of Jason's story to end with Billy Miller getting to slam Patrick's head on a table in every scene as long as he's Jason. Again, things that don't involve Liz.

If I were Patrick, I wouldn't feel guilty about sleeping with a hitman's widow or playing with his son. I don't think guilt would make sense coming from him. I think he should feel increasingly irritated at all the Jason talk and praise and realizing maybe he can't handle Sam's reminiscences after all.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7

I'm still hoping that Jake is actually someone else that Victor gave Jason's face for reasons because of course, and the real Jason really did die when Faison shot him in the back and kicked him into the water.

Jake can actually be Lucky, Sly, the real Franco, Zander, I really don't care just so long as Jason is dead.

ETA: I'm also hoping that Dr. O or Helena somehow erased Patrick's love for Robin. I don't need the particulars of when or how it was done, just say that it was and move on.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

The day that happens I will return. I have waited years to see Jason get his in spades. Jason jumped into that car with a drunken AJ. he should have known better. he wasn't a victim, he was a participant. I had always told my kids, if the driver is drunk, call me I will come and get you. Much better than coming to identify the bodies.  Team MichaeL.

I love all of this. But I think the show will never ever take the perspective that not only was Jason a participant in his own injury by getting in the car with a drunk

AJ, but also that Jason was wrong to take Michael away from AJ. I also don't see this show ever acknowledging that killing people for a living is bad. It just won't ever happen. Because, you know, "good" mobsters and "good" hitmen and all of that garbage.

• Love 4

Not to mention the fact that at the time Jason stole Michael from AJ, he BETRAYED his friendship with AJ.  The show has never acknowledged that Jason and AJ?  Were FRIENDS.  Jason gave him a key to his place (which is how Carly and AJ had sex in his room in the first place) and Jason got AJ fake IDs so he and Carly could get a sonogram without Tony finding out.  They weren't strangers or adversaries, they were slowly becoming really close.

Now, even if he lashed out and protected Carly initially, it doesn't excuse the huge WTF? business of stealing another man's, who was once YOUR friend, child.

They were friends and Jason betrayed his friend by stealing his son. That has NEVER come up. Not once.

• Love 10

Not to mention. .... AJ and Jason were brothers. If Show can go on about how Micheal is the brother to everything Sonny has touched, Lulu is related to anything called Spencer, or how Julian and Ava are epic close siblings. ..... then ffs I'm not letting it go that AJ Quartermaine and Jason Quartermaine are brothers.

• Love 6

Not to mention the fact that at the time Jason stole Michael from AJ, he BETRAYED his friendship with AJ.  The show has never acknowledged that Jason and AJ?  Were FRIENDS.  Jason gave him a key to his place (which is how Carly and AJ had sex in his room in the first place) and Jason got AJ fake IDs so he and Carly could get a sonogram without Tony finding out.  They weren't strangers or adversaries, they were slowly becoming really close.

Now, even if he lashed out and protected Carly initially, it doesn't excuse the huge WTF? business of stealing another man's, who was once YOUR friend, child.

They were friends and Jason betrayed his friend by stealing his son. That has NEVER come up. Not once.

Not to mention. .... AJ and Jason were brothers. If Show can go on about how Micheal is the brother to everything Sonny has touched, Lulu is related to anything called Spencer, or how Julian and Ava are epic close siblings. ..... then ffs I'm not letting it go that AJ Quartermaine and Jason Quartermaine are brothers.

And he did it all for a rabid beast who purposely slept with her mother's husband.

If GH were to ever hit the reset it needs be back to '96 and have Carly shot, stabbed, or mauled to death before making it to Port Charles. If that creature never came to town, so many lives wouldn't have been ruined.

• Love 12

Just when the canvas already had too many characters, we get MORE: Valerie (although I like the actress; she's really pretty with unusual features). We get the fake wife. The cast grows. I wonder if Ron does that on purpose, not only to butter up and buy favor with relatives/friends/lovers/business associates of the newly employed actors and  actresses, but also to cut the available time onstage down to smaller and less frequent potential portions for the already-employed cast. Hungry for work, they will probably be eager to cooperate with whatever unreal plot or unbelievable character traits are forced on them.

Soaps are supposed to be shows that the audience can follow daily for years or at least seasons, but GH episodes and blocking are now like bumper cars, or croquet balls, or pool balls that tap or sometimes crash into one another, all then careening off in ever-new directions, getting lost without resolution. 

The writers should be fired for delivering up their political games as entertainment.

• Love 8

Scattered GH musings:

Starting with a positive, I thought KSt gave one her best performances in some time as Maxie in her scenes with BA as Spin outside Kelly’s.  Does this speak to the importance of a very capable screen partner?

Why do I always think that people talking to Nina should speak slowly using short sentences and small words?  I weary of watching the light bulb trying to come on in her head.  However, isn’t it “cute” that Franco and Nina had matching court releases!

Not so “cute” is Sloane.  He defines greasy, slimy sleaziness.

Poor Jordan – the inept scene of her trying to get Duke to “say the word” mirrored the clumsy mob story which is about as tense and scary as two kittens fighting over a ball of yarn. 

When that yarn gets tangled, we have the many lives and loves of Sam and Liz.  The good part for me is that I can see value in several of the combinations of characters presented in this story.  So, even though the story and its subplots seem destined to play out FOREVER, I can enjoy parts of it along the way.   Some parts – not so much.

I did enjoy watching Carly go off on Hayden.  I much prefer this Carly to the Franco-fied version.

Back to Franco, my eyes rolled out of head with the far-too-obvious plot point of Olivia spilling her baby secret to Franco several weeks ago.  Talk about telegraphing a scenario.  The writers can’t think anyone was even remotely surprised at Franco and Nina using this information to blackmail Olivia. 

I also think that Rick Hearst is a talented actor even though the character Ric can often be unlikable.  However, I do wonder just how long we will see the actor and the character on GH.  I see the bus looming larger and larger in his future.

Re excellent acting, Maura West is at the head of the class.  GH really does need to keep this talented performer.  I don’t care what her character Ava has done in the past.  I certainly don’t watch soaps for moral guidance, but I do watch for good performances. 

But, oh my, re performance, can I send a memo requesting that JZ NEVER, EVER try to cry again on screen?  I’m delighted that she has a featured role in the Luke story and I really enjoyed the recent scenes between Bobbie and Luke.  But no more crying!

Speaking of crying, it’s way too early to tell, but the new “mid-twenties” character Valerie “might” have some interesting promise and the actress can definitely cry more convincingly than some of her longer-standing GH cast mates.  I did like how she stayed “in the mood” for what Valerie should have been feeling in those scenes.  However, perhaps the writing and directing could have allowed her to dry her tears just a bit sooner.  I worry that she will be led down the OTT path and, sensing a hint of non-generic promise in the character and actress, I don’t want to see this.  I liked Valerie’s spirit with Luke, and her combination of defiance and fear with Luke reminded me a bit of a kidnapped Lulu with Franco.  

Saving Luke to the last, for me, his madness toned down this week and he did become a bit scary rather than OTT crazy.  I am nervously anticipating next Wednesday’s episode.  I have often lamented this never-ending tale and some of the OTT scenarios (the worse being Lecterizing Fluke).  However, this still is the iconic Luke Spencer, so I’m hoping against hope for a reasonably good climax to this part of the story.   I know, I know - most of you will say that is a useless wish, but I'll stay in that bubble a few more days.

• Love 5

I wouldn't mind a big cast if they actually wrote for everyone.THey seem to have a big cast but truthfully only write for a few.I miss back in the day when you had your leads Luke,Laura,Robert,Holly,Anna,Felicia,Frisco on three days a week then you had your supporting Monica,Alan,Tracy,Tony,Bobbie,Lucy,Scotty ect on two days a week.The supporting characters got as much story and motivation as the leads did.Sadly that hasn't happened since the show decided to revlve the show around sonny over a decade ago.I truly do miss an ensemble show.

• Love 11
Re excellent acting, Maura West is at the head of the class.  GH really does need to keep this talented performer.  I don’t care what her character Ava has done in the past.  I certainly don’t watch soaps for moral guidance, but I do watch for good performances.

I understand the sentiment, but this type of reasoning, which has been employed for decades now on soaps, is part of why they've become so irrelevant. Every character has fans who excuse their conduct. Sonny fans excuse his conduct -- but he's a good actor! he's cute! dimples! (YMMV, but this is what some have said).  Jason fans his -- he has a code!  Dr. O fans hers -- but she's so funny and snarky!  So what we have is an entire canvas of characters with only a minority of fans liking any particular one, and a majority of fans hating or at least disliking the majority of characters. 

Back to Ava. Ava killed woman in cold blood. For no good reason.  She wanted a secret kept that was so unimportant that when it got out shortly thereafter, no one so much as shrugged their shoulders.  Plus, even worse that than, Ava's only GH-related ties, as I see it,  are her former relationship with Morgan and their kid. Or Sonny's kid.  Whatever.  Ava may be played by an extremely capable actress, but she's the portal by which Silas, Kiki, Franco, and Nina get more scenes.  Ugh. That may just be a crime worse than murder.

But, given all that, I actively disliked the character of Connie more than Ava, so while she does -- in an world that is in the slightest based on reality -- need to go to jail, I'd be happy to send her a fruit basket and a thank you card.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 10

I understand the sentiment, but this type of reasoning, which has been employed for decades now on soaps, is part of why they've become so irrelevant.  Sonny fans excuse his conduct -- but he's a good actor! he's cute! dimples! (YMMV, but this is what some have said).  Jason fans his -- he has a code!  Dr. O fans hers -- but she's so funny and snarky!  So what we have is an entire canvas of characters with only a minority of fans liking any particular one, and a majority of fans hating or at least disliking the majority of characters. 

Back to Ava. Ava killed woman in cold blood. For no good reason.  She wanted a secret kept that was so unimportant that when it got out shortly thereafter, no one so much as shrugged their shoulders.  Plus, even worse that than, Ava's only GH-related ties, as I see it,  are her former relationship with Morgan and their kid. Or Sonny's kid.  Whatever.  Ava may be played by an extremely capable actress, but she's the portal by which Silas, Kiki, Franco, and Nina get more scenes.  Ugh. That may just be a crime worse than murder.

But, given all that, I actively disliked the character of Connie more than Ava, so while she does -- in an world that is in the slightest based on reality -- need to go to jail, I'd be happy to send her a fruit basket and a thank you card.

I also see your point of view and have myself made the same argument.  I don't mean my selecting MW as one who can continue to add to GH as a blanket acceptance of all "evil-doers" on GH - especially those like Sonny and Jason who have had years and years of being adored by many in spite of skating on their various sins and crimes.  Nor do I want to see her in the same category as Dr O who appeared to be rewarded for her grievous wrongs by being given a plum job at GH AND a handsome, morally upright son.  

Nor do I want to see her crimes excused by a ridiculous brain tumor as happened with Franco - just so writers and RH's fans can continue to play Todd through Franco on the canvas. (And talk about someone who has done terrible things - that's Franco!) 

I want to see Ava punished, but I don't want to see the character taken off the canvas just because she did some terrible things - as some seem to want.  She can go to jail and agonize over being separated from her children.  She can be shown taken time to be rehabilitated and, in the meantime, doing some good works to atone.

RE singling MW out this way, I'm cautious re giving the excellent performance rating.  I know we all have different choices for this level, but I do think MW's history and her current work on GH do merit some special consideration. 

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 9

Tracy: I'm sorry, Bobbie. Patricia passed.

Bobbie: You mean she's dead?

No Bobbie, she passed a slow moving Winnebago {thank you Dorothy Zbornak}

Can someone PLEASE tell me how Scotty got Franco out of Pentonville so I don't have to watch On Demand and their 3 million commercials?  PLEASE

• Love 2

I understand the sentiment, but this type of reasoning, which has been employed for decades now on soaps, is part of why they've become so irrelevant. Every character has fans who excuse their conduct. Sonny fans excuse his conduct -- but he's a good actor! he's cute! dimples! (YMMV, but this is what some have said).  Jason fans his -- he has a code!  Dr. O fans hers -- but she's so funny and snarky!  So what we have is an entire canvas of characters with only a minority of fans liking any particular one, and a majority of fans hating or at least disliking the majority of characters. 

Admittedly I'm a hard-core Sonny hater, so you can take lots of salt with what I'm about to say.

I think that in some ways, Ava has become a scapegoat. Is she a terrible person? Of course she is. But it's a little weird to me when I see things like "She's the reason A.J.'s dead", as if she wrapped her hand around Sonny's and forced him to pull that trigger when he had no intention of doing so.  As per the writing, wasn't that why he promised Michael that he wouldn't lay a hand on A.J., because he wanted to and would have if Michael hadn't asked him not to? Regardless of whatever Ava did or didn't do, let's not act as if Connie was the actual reason Sonny gunned A.J. down. He may have let Michael take a bullet in the head so he could protect her, but his hatred for "weakling" A.J. over-rode any loss he may have felt. Just ask Olivia.

• Love 9

No Bobbie, she passed a slow moving Winnebago {thank you Dorothy Zbornak}

Can someone PLEASE tell me how Scotty got Franco out of Pentonville so I don't have to watch On Demand and their 3 million commercials?  PLEASE

Actually, it was great lawyering. Shawn released Heather from Shadybrooke. It was actually Heather who kidnapped Carly and Jordan and Shawn. Nina kidnapped the baby and followed Franco to Canada (the lawyer could say that, there's no evidence proving otherwise). Canada is out of Scotty's jurisdiction. Therefore, he had to drop the charges. It actually makes more sense imo than "tumor, ur released" or "saved the gov'nors daughter, pardon". See the Jodi Arias trial if you think it's ridiculous.

• Love 2

Actually, it was great lawyering. Shawn released Heather from Shadybrooke. It was actually Heather who kidnapped Carly and Jordan and Shawn. Nina kidnapped the baby and followed Franco to Canada (the lawyer could say that, there's no evidence proving otherwise). Canada is out of Scotty's jurisdiction. Therefore, he had to drop the charges. It actually makes more sense imo than "tumor, ur released" or "saved the gov'nors daughter, pardon". See the Jodi Arias trial if you think it's ridiculous.

Wasn't Franco in the USA when he stole the baby?  Didn't Nina take the baby out of Ava ?As for MW. Nina and Franco. They each need to go. Sonny needs to drive them. This show is a joke. The more evil the characters are, the more excuses they have for them. They should just change the name of the show to EVIL INC and be done with it.

• Love 2

Wasn't Franco in the USA when he stole the baby?  Didn't Nina take the baby out of Ava ?As for MW. Nina and Franco. They each need to go. Sonny needs to drive them. This show is a joke. The more evil the characters are, the more excuses they have for them. They should just change the name of the show to EVIL INC and be done with it.

The argument for Franco was that he didn't know the baby was kidnapped by Nina until they reached Canada/or that Nina followed Franco to Canada so he wasn't intentionally part of the kidnapping while on US soil. There is no proof that Franco knew prior, so Scotty could drop the charges because Canada is out of his jurisdiction (as far as additional charges incurred there are concerned). Franco and Nina had hearings at the same time, but not in the same courtroom. What Nina did in regards to Ava and the baby was on her, not Franco. And Alexis argued that Nina wasn't in her right mind when she induced labor and stole Avery. So they both went free.

• Love 3

I'll buy those arguments because it's not like the audience can testify or Sonny/Carly/Sam would be in Pentonville. Hell, every soap character would be under. That was smart writing imo. And I just binge watched six seasons of Oz. Speaking of, the actor who played Kareem Said would be perfect as Thomas Sr if they ever brought him on. Just saying.

• Love 2

Actually, it was great lawyering. Shawn released Heather from Shadybrooke. It was actually Heather who kidnapped Carly and Jordan and Shawn. Nina kidnapped the baby and followed Franco to Canada (the lawyer could say that, there's no evidence proving otherwise). Canada is out of Scotty's jurisdiction. Therefore, he had to drop the charges. It actually makes more sense imo than "tumor, ur released" or "saved the gov'nors daughter, pardon". See the Jodi Arias trial if you think it's ridiculous

Thank you Grrrpants, that makes PERFECT soap sense.  It also saves me from watching an otherwise  unwatchable episode on demand.

• Love 1

I wouldn't mind a big cast if they actually wrote for everyone.THey seem to have a big cast but truthfully only write for a few.I miss back in the day when you had your leads Luke,Laura,Robert,Holly,Anna,Felicia,Frisco on three days a week then you had your supporting Monica,Alan,Tracy,Tony,Bobbie,Lucy,Scotty ect on two days a week.The supporting characters got as much story and motivation as the leads did.Sadly that hasn't happened since the show decided to revlve the show around sonny over a decade ago.I truly do miss an ensemble show.

I like this post so much that I think it deserves to be shot in the head and then hung on a meat hook. AMC used to do that too... in the late 70s and through the 80s. You'd have the Nina/Cliff days alternating with the Greg/Jenny days and then Erica on all week long. Worked better than 30 second scenes and a mish mash cast siloed into their own stories or disapeering for weeks/months on end.

• Love 3

The unemployment rate in PC is at least 70%, there's an extreme shortage of housing, there's a terrorist hospital, and there's a talking tree on the police force. Obama needs to send help.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 17

The unemployment rate in PC is at least 70%, there's an extreme shortage of housing, there's a terrorist hospital, and there's a talking tree on the police force. Obama needs to send help.

Dead. I laughed until I was in tears. This whole post wins the internet for me tonight. Funny yet , IMO every word is sad but true.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 3

I will say that Grayson McCouch looks so much better with the buzz cut. It's just too bad I don't see any chemestry between him & Finola Hughes. I don't even think she is trying which is odd because she is always game on. I see more sparks between her Ryan Paevey and they aren't even supposed to romantically involved. Maybe, Grayson should be paired with Carly?!? It's too bad because he's a good looking guy and he has potential but it just ain't with Hughes.

• Love 4

Scenes between Carly and Sloane would be soooo much barking. I think Laura Wright is a good actress easily, but I can see them easily bringing out the yelling in each other.

Snarly thinks that she is Lagertha but in reality she isn't even Siggy or a shield maiden. Sorry for the Vikings reference.

If anything, Carly is Hera, forever jealous and spiteful because her chosen mate keeps scorning her in one way or another. And like Hera, she always takes it out on whatever woman happens to be involved, not the guy.

I cannot believe I just connected this show to Greek mythology.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 8

I've never understood the purpose of the Jason/Liz pairing. Liz is never going to be able to handle being in a relationship with a mobster long term. That's not a criticism against her it's just a fact. So unless Liz gets a complete personality change or Jason is removed from the mob permanently, they were never going to work. Not now, not ever. So from my point of view I don't understand why I would care about a pairing that was never ever going to have a shot at working out.

• Love 1
I've never understood the purpose of the Jason/Liz pairing.

Originally I think pairing Jason with Liz was a way to test Jason's appeal outside the mob. Jake (the baby) was of course nothing more than a way to add to Jason's Box o' Pain, and killing Jake was the only way to pave the way for Sam to get pregnant with Jason's baby.

Pairing Jake (the grownup) with Liz is pure plot-point writing. There's no way in hell they'll stay together once Jake remembers he's Jason. Just as there's no way in hell Sam and Patrick will stay together once Sam finds out Jake is Jason.

It's all about Jason, basically.

• Love 10

Holy hell, you guys, I didn't think it was possible, but Carly's obsession with Jake(son) has made her more annoying than ever before.  Please PLEASE shut up, your snarling nightmare!

I don't have one lick of sympathy for Olivia, although her having visited Franco in the first place was such a plot point that it's really a case of me blaming the writers and not the character.

I somehow both hate this Fluke DID stuff, but am also kinda curious about what the big secret is.  I'm also glad Bobbie's in the mix here, I wouldn't have been surprised if Ron had left her out.

Duke putting Sonny ahead of Anna makes my soul scream.

Still liking Valerie.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4