Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I can't believe they got away with all that nipple talk. ABC's S&P department must have taken a mass vacation. All those scenes and that particular discussion were mildly amusing, but Patrick sure took in an eye-full of both Julian & Alexis.

What the flying figgity fuck is going on with Rick Hearst's hair?!? I really like RB, but she like RHe, BH and BM are being wasted on a boring story and an extremely boring character. Ric is such a fun character, the rare male schemer, and its really chaffs my ass that he's about to get run over by the AJ Quartermaine Express.

I really hope they retcon that baby to actually be Ned's. He & Olivia are adorable together.

I always like Lulu & Tracy together. I think Brytni Sarpy did a good job acting opposite whatever the hell Tony was going for with that Blanche Deveraux accent. I have to echo what other posters have said and hope that Valerie is a doctor or nurse. I like that she had enough intelligence to lie to Lewq about Patricia.

I can't believe we actually got a day free of both Sonny & Carly. We actually got three days free of that beast, but she's still on way too much. Laura & Mo must have much higher minimums than everyone else.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4

Liz and Jakeson are gross as fuck. Instead of being happy that he might have found someone who can tell him who he is he's worried that he won't get to fuck Liz. And Liz is just as bad. Instead of being happy that her friend might get his life back she's talking about how this might be their last kiss and feeling sorry for herself. STFU. What a pair of assholes. 

• Love 11

Liz and Jakeson are gross as fuck. Instead of being happy that he might have found someone who can tell him who he is he's worried that he won't get to fuck Liz. And Liz is just as bad. Instead of being happy that her friend might get his life back she's talking about how this might be their last kiss and feeling sorry for herself. STFU. What a pair of assholes. 

I say a meteor crashes into Liz's place and those two idiots die. Now that's camp I can live with.

You would think Jake(son) would at least be happy to "learn his real name", but nope, big sads because he can't bone Liz.

Mr. Protoplasm has had no drive or backbone since he arrived; why start now?

• Love 5

I say a meteor crashes into Liz's place and those two idiots die. Now that's camp I can live with.

Only if Patrick's visiting.

And wtf is this random Emma is just so taken by Sam nonsense? Give.me.a.break.

• Love 2
And wtf is this random Emma is just so taken by Sam nonsense? Give.me.a.break.

If that's so, I choose to think it's because Sam has coloring and is short like Robin and Emma is projecting.

But I think Ron is just crossing out Sabrina's name and putting in Sam's. This shit is so familiar.

• Love 3

I always thought it was odd that people have some obsession with touching a pregnant woman's belly. I have two nieces and I never ONCE even thought about asking such a question, never mind actually doing it! I think it's gross.

I think people just don't know how to mind their own business and/or keep their hands to themselves. Strangers want to touch a woman's belly, or in other cases ask women who are NOT pregnant (two that I know of) how far along they are/have they found out the gender of the baby/when are they due. Ugh.

• Love 2

If that's so, I choose to think it's because Sam has coloring and is short like Robin and Emma is projecting.

But I think Ron is just crossing out Sabrina's name and putting in Sam's. This shit is so familiar.

I mean, say what you want about Sabrina, but at least she actually had scenes and lengthy conversations with Emma. We've seen absolutely nothing of the sort with Sam and Emma and we're supposed to just buy that Emma wants her MOVING IN to her home. I'm completely over this insanity. Like, if Ron wants a sticker bc he completely demolished two couples/families that were before his time, he gets a sticker. Job well done!

• Love 8

If Ron is so hot to write stories for the kiddie set, why doesn't he write one about Emma not instantly accepting Patrick's latest bedwarmer? I'd rather watch Emma talk about that than suffer through Spencer Phantom of the Opera'ing it up at the hospital.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 16

If Ron is so hot to write stories for the kiddie set, why doesn't he write one about Emma not instantly accepting Patrick's latest bedwarmer? I'd rather watch Emma talk about that than suffer through Spencer Phantom of the Opera'ing it up at the hospital.

Seriously. Besides Britt, Emma just loves and accepts all of daddy's flavors of the month. Enough.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

When Patprick was explaining to Sam that his and Robin's house has big closets, I started wondering what he was going to do with Robin's stuff. I don't think that he is planning on shipping it to her.

• Love 4

When Patprick was explaining to Sam that his and Robin's house has big closets, I started wondering what he was going to do with Robin's stuff. I don't think that he is planning on shipping it to her.

That was so crazy surreal. "Here, you can have Robin's closets! Fill it with your guns and heels, my love!" And he wouldn't even know where to ship Rob's stuff because he has no idea where she is nor does he care.

Also, isn't it cute and hypocritical how Patrick has no probs with Julian?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Patrick is full of shit. I'm sure Emma likes Sam just fine as daddy's "friend," but I'll bet my ass that she'd be miffed if she just up and moved into mommy's space. Patrick is thinking only with his dick and lying through his teeth.  Then again the PLOT called for Emma to hate Britt because she was OBVIOUSLY EVIL, and surprise, surprise, Emma just adores ever other woman that walks through the door.

Sam gets points today for actually considering Emma's POV since her father won't. 

• Love 12

I thought Patrick was suggesting they Deke Emma if she's not okay with Sam and Danny moving in.

I can buy Emma liking Sam. After watching her and Sabrina bond 24/7 I don't mind skipping more bonding sessions. However way you slice it though it's probably not a good idea to move anyone else in right now.

I would like to see Patrick and Anna talking about this. I have slight hope, since Anna talked to Olivia about Robin the other day.

• Love 5

I can buy Emma liking Sam. After watching her and Sabrina bond 24/7 I don't mind skipping more bonding sessions. However way you slice it though it's probably not a good idea to move anyone else in right now.

I would like to see Patrick and Anna talking about this. I have slight hope, since Anna talked to Olivia about Robin the other day.

Lol, I'd rather not see Patrick talking about Robin with anyone at this point. His stance on her couldn't be any more clear. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Lol, I'd rather not see Patrick talking about Robin with anyone at this point. His stance on her couldn't be any more clear.

I didn't mean that I want them to talk about Robin, but about Emma and Patrick moving in another woman again. (Which I know should be a conversation that naturally involves Robin but it's not like the show never passes her over in other conversations which her name should be mentioned as well, so.) I just meant that I have hope that since Anna actually mentioned Robin the other day, we might see a Patrick/Anna scene. :) Like "this rare thing happened so this other rare thing might as well." 

Valerie, just crack your uncle Luke over the head and run. Then leave town, change your name and never have anything to do with your crazy family again. You'll thank me for it later. Seriously, WTF was with Geary's now-Southern accent?

Oh, he's brought that one out of the, uh, repertoire before. When he hasn't busted out the "english" accent.

• Love 4

I see what you're saying, but I guess I just think having Anna be supportive of Patrick in any way is annoying. He should talk to his future mother-in-law Alexis, who hilariously brought up Sam and Patrick getting married. I just can't.

Sam is moving in with Patrick? I don't even mind the pairing, but that? Makes me so glad I'm on the barge.

That and hearing about Tony and his accents. Is each one supposed to represent a different personality? And we're supposed to go back in 6 or 9 months and figure out which one was in each scene?

The damage done to the various Anna-Robin-Emma relationships at this point is irreparable. Among things that brought me back to the show were the Anna and Patrick scenes on the hospital rooftop after Robin's supposed demise.  What happened to those writers? 

• Love 1

I mean, look at Tracy.  She didn't suspect anything was wrong with Luke for MONTHS, but now, she immediately twigged that Valerie was lying and hustled them out of the apartment.

Tracy wants to believe in Luke and usually overlooks or ignores whatever doesn't fit.  Other than Luke (granted, a major part of her life) she has been pretty savvy.

Oh, Ric, way to prove Elizabeth was exactly right about you.

• Love 3

Oh, Ric, way to prove Elizabeth was exactly right about you.

I still don't know why he is going through all this trouble over Liz. Does he not realize if they get back together it will only be because she couldn't have Jakeson's penis?

• Love 4

Sam is moving in with Patrick? I don't even mind the pairing, but that? Makes me so glad I'm on the barge.

Patrick asked but Sam pied him.

Okay, really she just said she wants to table the conversation for now. I guess so they could have sexy times. Because nothing gets people hotter than walking in on their parents getting it on.

• Love 2

Pro tip, Olivia: If you don't want your kid to suffer mob violence, it helps a lot to not sleep with a mobster. Gah. I wish she'd show a bit more awareness that she got herself into this situation if not willingly, then uncoerced.

I really dislike Ric when he's in pathetic-suitor mode. If he has to mess with someone's life, why can't it be Sonny's? Or Spinelli's, or Franco's, or Nina's? When he's mooning after Liz, it's boring. And I like those two, separately and together. But not when this crap is going on.

I don't know why Lulu wasn't more skeptical about Valerie. She bought everything hook, line, and sinker. She's a Spencer, not Morgan, FFS.

Blech, Nina and Franco tomorrow. But I am looking forward to Liz wiping the smug smile off Carly's face when she tells her Jake is married. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 7

I don't know why Lulu wasn't more skeptical about Valerie. She bought everything hook, line, and sinker. She's a Spencer, not Morgan, FFS.

Her turn to get stuck with the stupid stick. Although, Morgan is a Spencer too, so maybe there's a strain running through the family.

But then, Valerie probably shoulda run for it when Tracy and Lulu were there, so it runs in the family.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I still don't know why he is going through all this trouble over Liz. Does he not realize if they get back together it will only be because she couldn't have Jakeson's penis?

He never has cared why or who she'd rather be with as long as he gets her.

Jack is so dull, Ric's plan is idiotic, Luke's Southern accent is meant, I think, to get people talking online about how craaaaazeee this story is, and the less said about Patrick and Sam and Julian and Alexis talking about moving in together the better.

I think the water supply poison that was released a couple years ago DID pollute Port Charles - it lowered everyone's IQs by 50 points (and for some, that takes theirs into the negative numbers).

I may need to take some time away from this show.

Edited by DayPlayerAtKellys
  • Love 7

I think the water supply a couple years ago DID pollute Port Charles - it lowered everyone's IQs by 50 points (and for some, that takes theirs into the negative numbers).

The craziest thing is, Morgan was not around for that.

• Love 7

Am I the only one whose vision goes blinding white and hears nothing but a high-pitched, deafening whine in his ears whenever Maxie appears onscreen now to howl at Nathan or Spinelli? Yes? No?

• Love 5

The difference is that Patrick knowing all the facts about his life chooses to be with Sam. Jake on the other hand comes across as a guy who can't make any decisions.

"Jake, you should come live with me." "Okay." "Jake, you should see a therapist." "Jake" "Okay." "Jake, you should ask Sam to let her father hire you." Agree with the decision. 

Honestly, I have yet to see him take initiative in anything. 

THIS.  Jake is SUCH a boring loser.  I swear, he just lets himself be lead by everyone.  This is not Jason Morgan.  I have no idea who Jake is but he's not Jason Morgan, and I like Patrick with Sam.  I know some hate Patrick, but I like him, and I am really enjoying him with Sam right now.  Let boring Jake be with boring Elizabeth.  I can't take BM/Jake talking through clenched teeth all the time too.  It drives me nuts!

I am DYING to see Carly's reaction to Morgan's plan once it fails spectacularly and Michael is hurt. 

I just want Michael to point out that Morgan is just like his awful parents while Carly tries to figure out how to explain that what Morgan did to Michael was wrong and terrible but what she did to AJ was totally justifiable

I agree.  Carly will be furious with Morgan for daring to endanger his brother, but she will never see that what he did is the equivalent of what she did to AJ.  Let's hope that Morgan gets to read his mother the riot act.  I'm hoping.

It's interesting that Kiki is expressing doubts and concerns, while Morgan is going full-steam ahead recklessly drugging his brother. It's Morgan, not Kiki, that is being written as a straight-up villain. And not in the same vein that Franco is a villain yet the show wants us to feel sorry for him; Morgan is a villain in the traditional sense.

Not really.  I actually thought the same thing at first also, but Kiki put all this in motion.  Morgan had no issue with Sabrina taking care of Avery at all until Kiki got her knickers into a twist.  When Morgan thought up the plan of drugging Michael, Kiki was salivating.  Switch to today, and Kiki shows some doubts about the plan, but then Morgan says that Michael is going to be fine and that the drugs won't have any long-term effect.  It's only a temporary "illusion."  So Morgan really doesn't understand that the drugs CAN hurt his brother.  He really thinks it's not going to be a big deal, and what's Kiki's response?  (Smiling) "Yeah so that we can get her safely away from him."  This line makes Kiki an absolute IDIOT.  So Michael is the danger and Sonny is the safe place?  Okay.  Then she says this line with this almost happy, wondrous look on her face "It's weird, not knowing when it's going to happen."  She says it with this excitement in her voice as if when the drugs take effect that Michael is going to be having a GRAND ole time. 

They are BOTH dumb and BOTH idiots.

The problem is that he doesn't really have anything to lose when the truth comes out. He doesn't have a job, no love interest, Kiki is his only friend, his parents barely even notice him, and I'm not sure if he still has that job at the Haunted Star. When the truth comes out, what consequence is Morgan going to pay?

I'm hoping that it finally opens Morgan's eyes that his family is completely dysfunctional.  I don't think Morgan can see what he's doing as wrong because his family is always okay with this kind of behavior.  Even Michael was a victim with doing the same thing, but at least he's FINALLY opening his eyes and seeing the truth.  I'm hoping that when whatever is going to happen to Michael, happens, that Morgan learns and changes and mends fences with Michael.  I like the brother relationship.  I don't care what happens to Kiki.  She's an idiot.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 4

He even freely admitted she is the first and last thing on his mind when he gets up in the morning and goes to sleep at night. Not his daughter. Not the one person he is supposed to live for every single second of the day and sacrifice all else and all others for.

Patrick is a vile shitbag, imo. He is everything I find revolting, off-putting, deplorable and unattractive in a male.

He didn't even have the decency to avert his eyes when Alexis was scrambling to get her shirt back on. He just had to stand and smirk like it was all for his own amusement. I cannot stand his punk ass.

I can't decide whether to marry this post or shoot it in the head.

I missed why Valerie didn't signal Lulu and Tracy for help and trap Luke in a closet or something. 

Well if I had to choose between a psycho gun toting geriatric or those two nuts who are all related to each other, I would take my chances with Luke too. Lulu and Tracy were freakin' psychos they made Luke look halfway sane......and that is a very very hard task.

• Love 3

I'm still not seeing any difference between Jake and Patrick. Just like Jake does nothing outside of Liz, Patrick does nothing outside of Sam. They're both characters who have one-track minds about their ladies. Both couples talk about Jake/Jason 90% of the time. Eh. Plot point central.

• Love 1

Liz was hilarious with her stank face. All I keep thinking is yes of course this isn't his wife but that doesn't negate the fact that he does in deed have a wife, so I'm not sure why all the "moral outrage" at Hayden by Liz. Jake does indeed have a wife and a child.

Add to the fact that this fakewife said they had such bad marital problems she didn't think it odd he disappeared for months....Liz there are such things as divorces. I would LMAO at Ric if Jake decided to divorce Hayden and pursue Liz anyway.

In other news, Sam got up into bed with her shoes on...ewww...just eww.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 2

Am I the only one whose vision goes blinding white and hears nothing but a high-pitched, deafening whine in his ears whenever Maxie appears onscreen now to howl at Nathan or Spinelli? Yes? No?

Yes. If you mean your vision only just started doing that recently when Maxie appears. I've been there for years!

I laughed yesterday when Nathan said "I've finally met the girl of my dreams and she's in love with someone else!" The man looked like a sad teddy bear, he belongs at the kids' table at Kelly's with Spencer, Cam, Joss and Emma.

• Love 2

I seriously want to strangle Maxie with her own hair. She has jumped the shark into unwatchable. How dare she accuse Nathan of lying. She needs to take her gothmuppet self far far away from my det Special Kitty or I'll replace her allergy pills with something.

Georgie would be better off raised by by by.....Sonny!<yes I said it>

• Love 4

It's been a recurring condition, honestly. But I'm with Nathan at this point.

On paper, I'm with him. But he still looked like a sad teddy bear. Either the kids' table for him or they need to let Anna re-appear and let them have an affair, for real.

I seriously want to strangle Maxie with her own hair. She has jumped the shark into unwatchable. How dare she accuse Nathan of lying. She needs to take her gothmuppet self far far away from my det Special Kitty or I'll replace her allergy pills with something.

Georgie would be better off raised by by by.....Sonny!<yes I said it>

I dunno. Kirsten Maxie is pretty good with Harper Georgie when we see them together, heh. Distractingly so. To be fair though, I'd have no idea if I'd notice it though if I didn't know Harper is appearing as Georgie.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Blech, Nina and Franco tomorrow. But I am looking forward to Liz wiping the smug smile off Carly's face when she tells her Jake is married. 

Oooh yes, Liz has been irritating me the last few days, but her wiping the smug off of Carly's face will score her some points.

• Love 1

I dunno. Kirsten Maxie is pretty good with Harper Georgie when we see them together, heh. Distractingly so. To be fair though, I'd have no idea if I'd notice it though if I didn't know Harper is appearing as Georgie.

Ha, it's funny you say that because the other day I wanted to unfollow KSt on Insta bc it was too much her, the baby, RP, like...I see y'all on the show. Too meta.

• Love 2

I can't believe they got away with all that nipple talk. ABC's S&P department must have taken a mass vacation.

Well, there was that episode where every third word was "threesome", so I guess standards have slipped.

• Love 2

Cattitude is making me laugh tonight, about Ric as well as Maxie. I picture Carly stalking off to meet/confront "Hayden" after Elizabeth tells her Jake is apparently married, then telling Hayden that 'Jake' has this great new life in Port Charles, with people who care about him. "Hayden" should let 'Jake' go if she ever loved him, that she can't possibly imagine what he's been through, that clearly Hayden and Jake are over ... assuming Carly doesn't catch the woman conspiring with Ric first. 

• Love 2

I'm still not seeing any difference between Jake and Patrick. Just like Jake does nothing outside of Liz, Patrick does nothing outside of Sam. They're both characters who have one-track minds about their ladies. Both couples talk about Jake/Jason 90% of the time. Eh. Plot point central.

One has goose tats..... one doesn't. Billy Miller is trying to do his job, but legit doesn't have a clue what's going on. "Um you guys said I'm playing Jason Morgan. Why am I playing this Jake Doe guy?" Jason Thompson looks at script. "Oh. Kim isn't here. Eh. I need coffee. God. Whatever. Let's do this so I can go home. Fuck."

• Love 5

As far as if know, amnesia does not destroy personality traits, however it seems to have done that with Jake. I wish at least that Jake would have an interest in travel books especially about Africa.

• Love 3

What about Alexis whining that houses are expensive?  Excuse me, aren't you a successful lawyer?  Wasn't your bombed house insured?  So dumb.

Not to mention she still owns the land, doesn't she?  Why not sell that if she needs cash to buy a new house, though I'd think she'd have quite a savings account built up after all her years lawyering for the mob.  Heck, why not just build her dream house on the land?

• Love 3

Not to mention she still owns the land, doesn't she?  Why not sell that if she needs cash to buy a new house, though I'd think she'd have quite a savings account built up after all her years lawyering for the mob.  Heck, why not just build her dream house on the land?

Because Sam will move in there with Patrick.

• Love 2