Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Maybe Lucas could dress up as Santa for the kids at the hospital with Brad as his helper elf

Urgh, sadly, that reminded me of late last year when Felix and Brad were only allowed on-screen in costume (because the gays looove their costumes, almost as much as "The Golden Girls"!), first on Halloween, then as elves at Christmastime.

I could write a novel about the ways I think this show is misusing and wasting Lucas.  As much as I loved the Kish on OLTL, and actually really appreciated that their ties to the canvas revolved more around their strong friendships and professional pursuits, not having at least one of them be a member of a core family could have been a problem.  But here we have Lucas, who has ties to, like, everybody, who should be the leading man on the hospital canvas, but who instead has been absent again for weeks.

• Love 3

Lately Carly is proving every bad word spoken against her. I would say she lacks empathy but she has plenty for Sonny whereas Michael the son she betrays doesn't even get a "I am sorry"

She is sorry for nothing because she doesn't see her actions was a mistake. That is one thing, but she doesn't have enough awareness to sympathize with Michael who is so obviously hurting, not care enough to acknowledge what he is going through is what makes her the most horrible. And to add insult to injury, Michael is hurting from pain she caused. It'll go a long way to just say "I am sorry for the pain I've caused you Michael" She doesn't even have to own her actions, just say she is sorry for the boy to know that his mother cares a teeny tiny bit for his wellbeing.

First time I really liked Jakeson. BM did a great job with him today. I felt like it was Jason from the outfit to his tone. That scene with Sam was really good to me. First time I didn't get Billy Abbott vibe. I thought he looke and carried himself so much like Jason I was surprised Sam didn't get some twinge or feeling he looked like Jason. I will say Sam and Jakeson have chemistry. 

It helps that this is the first Jakeson scene that held any emotional oomph. He's been a shadow thus far, none of his scenes mattered because he's been a virtual stranger to everyone. Example, his supportiveness of Carly means have been meaningless because they are strangers to one another.  They are banking on him being Jason Morgan to give meaning to his interactions but they don't work since the people involve don't know who they are interacting with. 

Today is the first he had scenes over something, I don't know what word to use, tangible? It is not about Jason, today was about who is. It was about this incarnation. The scene wasn't depending on Sam and Jason's history for resonance. Their past was simply an irony to their present circumstance. 

It wasn't a game of "nenenene he is really Jason suckers" 

Until now, that stupid song plays in my head every time he is one screen. 

• Love 6
As hot as they were, that ship sailed. Alexis needs to quit trying to mob-shame him everytime she sees him. It's irksome.

Alexis should quit mob-shaming *anyone* - she's been dancing around with and defending mobsters for so long that she really doesn't have a leg to stand on.  Sure, she's not as bad as Carly or Sam on that front, but she's in the same category.

I read spoilers for today and I actually thought I was going to be angry at Michael, but I wasn't. He was fair and reasonable about kicking them out, he knew they had other places to go. Hell, Morgan can have Sonny's mansion all to himself now.

Glad to see Michael back and kicking Morgan and Kiki out, but I'm concerned that I started to see him waiver a little bit toward Carly.  It's too soon, and we haven't seen enough scenes to justify him forgiving her even a little bit.​

Sending Shawn to rescue Ric, what possibly could go wrong?

Do you mean other than everything?

• Love 9

Lucas needs to be a freaking doctor already. What was he doing in Seattle? Leading a grunge band? Attending poetry readings? Did he work at Starbucks? Because all I know is he went to medical school, got good grades, and was afraid of the Legend of Tony Jones. Why? If we had a writer who didn't have concentration issues or invested in a cork board, then we could get a connection. Did Lucas sleep with a married mentor like Carly, explaining why he's suddenly acting all brotherly to Carly? And why he forgave Brad so easily? And why he's hesitant to be a doctor? He's afraid they'll have to contact the mentor and the guy is in the closet. That would be interesting. Better than Spencer and Cam wub Emma.

• Love 1

Alexis should quit mob-shaming *anyone* - she's been dancing around with and defending mobsters for so long that she really doesn't have a leg to stand on.  Sure, she's not as bad as Carly or Sam on that front, but she's in the same category.

Glad to see Michael back and kicking Morgan and Kiki out, but I'm concerned that I started to see him waiver a little bit toward Carly.  It's too soon, and we haven't seen enough scenes to justify him forgiving her even a little bit.​

Alexis.....she's a character I appreciate, just like I appreciated Nora on OLTL, because they're both vets and "women of a certain age" who rarely get the screen time and storylines they deserve.....but I just don't LIKE Alexis very much.  (didn't like Nora much either).  I'm not quite sure why, but her hypocrisy doesn't help.  And it doesn't help that she's one of those utterly humorless people who somehow seem to think they're not.

It doesn't help that she's the mother the spokesperson for nasal drip, Molly, either.  

I'm counting on Carly continuing to be her own worst enemy with Michael.  I thought he was wavering, too, but then she launched into her "the man I love" routine and he shut her right out.  I pray she keeps it up until Monica can arrange for her to have an "accident" when her spandex rides up and smothers her.  Killer underwear.....

Death by Girdle for Carly - I can live with that.  In that case, however, Alexis better make sure she's not wearing a bra with murder on its mind...

• Love 6
She is sorry for nothing because she doesn't see her actions was a mistake. That is one thing, but she doesn't have enough awareness to sympathize with Michael who is so obviously hurting, not care enough to acknowledge what he is going through is what makes her the most horrible.

Wow, and that right there lists the qualities of a sociopath. I guess Carly does deserve Sonny, who is as nasty as she is.

• Love 8

I suppose, but what I was responding to was the suggestion that Ava shouldn't have used the baby as a human shield, since she wouldn't have had to use the baby as a human shield if Sonny hadn't fully intended to kill her otherwise.  And was going to kill her after she gave birth, anyway. That's why he's so aggravated because Ava is in jail, because his wee little self didn't get to do the "honor" of killing her.

No one is denying Sonny is what he is. I am also not denying Ava having the right to defend herself. 

What I object to is her using a baby to do it. Her own flesh and blood. How fucking cold is that?

Then acting as if she has the child's best interest at heart. Because no, if she truly feared for her life, the very last thing she'd want is to begat a chid that would have any connection to Sonny.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 3

Why were there close-ups of Patty and Sabrina holding hands? Such an odd choice.

Sam and Jason are kinda hilarious together. I was cracking up at the way Sam was like, "Yeah, OK"ing that entire convo. And KeMo is sooooo freaking pretty. Her hair is on FIYAH.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

I love this post and you. I am going to wrap this up and stick it in a tree. then kidnap it and give it 3 hots and a cot.

Why can't we ever see Lucas/Brad on screen and doing the above. I'm fearful Ron will skip the relationship beats and have them experiencing drama by the next time we see them on screen.

Awwww! I feel so loved and special. I'm swinging from a tree, kidnapped with a hot cup of soup in a cot! *starts singing "Christmas Time is Here"*.

Lord I fear the same...because heaven forbid they're allowed some stability in their relationship, that they're growing closer together, maybe that crazy little thing called "love" is starting to creep into the picture.

Ron would rather further his agendas then merely focus on an all too rarely seen couple with two decent actors, imo, who could easily be written into many scenes. 

Urgh, sadly, that reminded me of late last year when Felix and Brad were only allowed on-screen in costume (because the gays looove their costumes, almost as much as "The Golden Girls"!), first on Halloween, then as elves at Christmastime.

I could write a novel about the ways I think this show is misusing and wasting Lucas.  As much as I loved the Kish on OLTL, and actually really appreciated that their ties to the canvas revolved more around their strong friendships and professional pursuits, not having at least one of them be a member of a core family could have been a problem.  But here we have Lucas, who has ties to, like, everybody, who should be the leading man on the hospital canvas, but who instead has been absent again for weeks.

Oh I had forgotten all about that...probably due to those instances involving Felix. Ron just loves his overused, stale and boring stereotypes.

I will say that I am highly grateful that Lucas and Brad, and even Felix, haven't been roaming around merely so that they can drop pop culture lines like they're going out of style (hint Ronnie, they already did so very long ago).

Lucas may as well be renamed "He of wasted potential".

Ron would rather spend time having the Nina twerk and jerk in her cell as she hollers for her baby, or show us a thousand and one angles of Patrick's pathetic man pain as he suffers from lack of a potential booty call, or in his mind "friend", or have Morgan and Kiki supposedly rekindle their super shitty relationship which was doomed from the start the first time they tried it.

Having Lucas the focus of attention on this show would count as something "nice" happening, imho, and apparently we just can't have nice things.

• Love 5
I'm counting on Carly continuing to be her own worst enemy with Michael.  I thought he was wavering, too, but then she launched into her "the man I love" routine and he shut her right out.  I pray she keeps it up until Monica can arrange for her to have an "accident" when her spandex rides up and smothers her.  Killer underwear.....

I hope that if we keep seeing Michael waffle that everytime they continue to act like themselves and he shuts them out again.  None of them have shown any reason for Michael to forgive any of them.  They are acting like they are the wronged parties and Michael is just over reacting.  I don't want to see Michael forgive Morgan or Kiki when they have the nerve to get pissy because he wants them out of his family's property that they are not paying a cent for or Carly who is more upset about Sonny then what was done to Michael. Michael may love these people but I'm not seeing any reason why he would want them in his life.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 9

I'm counting on Carly continuing to be her own worst enemy with Michael.  I thought he was wavering, too, but then she launched into her "the man I love" routine and he shut her right out.

I'm, at this point, trying to understand what Ron and his writers are going for here.  It seems like the obvious, oh, Michael is ultimately wrong in holding onto his anger and HE is his own worst enemy. I feel this is their plan from years of Carly winning despite how horrible I and so many see her to be.  I hope I'm wrong and it is that Carly can't admit she's wrong.  It was actually painful watching her defend Sonny and her feelings for him to the son she fucked over, but good.  She looked annoyed at Michael, in the way she would look annoyed, if not pissed, at Robin or Alexis or Elizabeth or the Qs over the years.  Michael is now her enemy, because he won't play ball. 

What also bothers me is I don't think Michael has to hold on to his anger to make this story work.  Anger can eventually lead to quiet sadness, disappointment,  acceptance that he's done with them.  I suppose that's too subtle.  I really want Michael to read Carly the riot act in a different way, by calling her pathetic, and pointing out that she's choosing Sonny over her child.  I guess he's already done that, but I'd like it to play differently.  These liars really need to stop sighing heavily.  Oh, Michael's here again.  Sigh. 

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 8

I'm, at this point, trying to understand what Ron and his writers are going for here. It seems like the obvious, oh, Michael is ultimately wrong in holding onto his anger and HE is his own worst enemy. I feel this is their plan from years of Carly winning despite [ . . . ]

I think this material was filmed at the end of Nov before the Thanksgiving break, and it's coming across to me as the writers hedging their bets as to whether Mo re-signs, or resigns. What Michael does and how he feels in regards to Sonny & Carly is contingent on what Mo does.

It's my understanding that his contract is up before the end of this month, the studio is dark the next two weeks, and there has been no news either way.

My guess is that Frank is asking him to take another substantial pay cut. I'm sure Stafford and Miller didn't come cheap. And I doubt Howarth, Easton, and West are working for peanuts either. Not to mention Geary and Wright . . . eventually something has to give.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Why are all the young people wallowing around PC?

No ambition, no education, nothing..

I want to know why Maxie, who is trying to fight for custody doesn't have a job? Isn't that a stipulation to prove your self sufficient and responsible?

Does Lulu work? Is she still operating the haunted star?

Why can't they go in together or go to Julian about starting a fashion division?

How come Kiki or Morgan don't have any aspirations beyond..doing nothing? Weren't they both in school when this all started?

It seems to me Elizabeth and Emily were the last individuals to go to school and become something in the hospital. I just don't get showing all the young representation as a do nothing, willing to live off their parents generation. Considering I'm part of this demographic, it seems..offensive.

..Yet, they want us to believe they are all capable of raising a baby with no real responsibilities. 

Edited by Thinbalina
  • Love 3

They all need jobs. If Dr O gave Franco an art therapy job, then why not make Super Volunteer Maxie her assistant? Maxie has assistant experience. She was Connie/Kate's assistant for um years. Story wise it'd make sense because Dr O could get to know Maxie and keep an eye on her, while looking like the heroine for Nathan. With all the staff not doing their jobs (ahem Liz, squatting in corners of the hospital nomming on the floor or chilling with one patient or Sabrina who attempts baby killing) and crazies camping in her office, Dr O needs an assistant not Kiki.

Carly needs a bartender? Kiki looooooves to get up in errybody's business. Match made in heaven. Morgan can be a server. They can alternate. Bonus points if Micheal brings Rosalie on a date there.

Who else needs a job?

• Love 3

ugh it annoys the crap out of me how nobody has jobs or goals.Hell I was watching some old lucy and scott clips remeber how ambtious they was even if they went the wrong way in getting it.At least they hjad goals same for Tracy back in the day.Remeber how hard she worked at trying to prove to EDward she could run ELQ.THese days the young characters have no jobs no goals and want to live off everyone.What happened to the maxie who was all about her fashion career.Didn't Kiki and morgan go to school?

• Love 3

The jobless 20-somethings on this show just kill me. I mean they really, really piss me off. Jobs are a big part of people's lives and RC has managed to squander away what could be major character building, development, and interaction and make a whole age group look like lazy freeloaders. Those are not endearing character traits, FYI. The only 20 somethings that have a job seem to be Michael and Nathan. Sabrina had a job, and is now a criminal. UGH. Even after said joblessness has been brought up on screen, RC finds a way to hand wave it or ignore it completely.

I.do.not.get.it.

Even the older characters who have careers only have them because they established them before that hack took over the helm. Patrick, for example, used to LIVE, eat, and breathe that hospital and now even after being reinstated, he hasn't been there since.

Edited by BinkyMimo88
  • Love 2

I saw Michael wavering too and I fucking hate it. It is only being done so they can eventually have Michael forgive Sonny/Carly and that sucks. But whatever, I'll enjoy Michael hating the assholes he's related to and treating them the way they deserve to be treated for as long at it lasts!

I hate that Sonny is trying to save Ric. It's stupid. Sonny doesn't give one fuck about Ric. I need to start fast forwarding these scenes.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I suppose, but what I was responding to was the suggestion that Ava shouldn't have used the baby as a human shield, since she wouldn't have had to use the baby as a human shield if Sonny hadn't fully intended to kill her otherwise.  And was going to kill her after she gave birth, anyway. That's why he's so aggravated because Ava is in jail, because his wee little self didn't get to do the "honor" of killing her.

What Sonny does does not negate that Ava is just as horrible as he is. She is a smooth manipulative bitch who would turn on her own daughter(Kiki) to save herself. So if Ava wants sympathy from anyone maybe she shouldn't have murdered someone and then went on to manipulate and lie to save her own hide. Being one of Sonny's victims just makes her one of the crowd not someone to have sympathy for.

I hope that if we keep seeing Michael waffle that everytime they continue to act like themselves and he shuts them out again.  None of them have shown any reason for Michael to forgive any of them.  They are acting like they are the wronged parties and Michael is just over reacting.  I don't want to see Michael forgive Morgan or Kiki when they have the nerve to get pissy because he wants them out of his family's property that they are not paying a cent for or Carly who is more upset about Sonny then what was done to Michael. Michael may love these people but I'm not seeing any reason why he would want them in his life.

Since it seems Sonny is the only one taking Michael's anger seriously I kind of suspect the other three are being made to look like selfish idiots to make Sonny look better to Michael. He can't turn off his love for his "family" despite what they've done to him. Sonny and Carly were his parents and even children who are abused can't turn off their love of their parents. I think in the end Michael is curious about Sonny and has some sympathy for him being in prison(after what he suffered there). I think this is leading to Michael going to see Sonny in prison.

They all need jobs. If Dr O gave Franco an art therapy job, then why not make Super Volunteer Maxie her assistant? Maxie has assistant experience. She was Connie/Kate's assistant for um years. Story wise it'd make sense because Dr O could get to know Maxie and keep an eye on her, while looking like the heroine for Nathan. With all the staff not doing their jobs (ahem Liz, squatting in corners of the hospital nomming on the floor or chilling with one patient or Sabrina who attempts baby killing) and crazies camping in her office, Dr O needs an assistant not Kiki.

Carly needs a bartender? Kiki looooooves to get up in errybody's business. Match made in heaven. Morgan can be a server. They can alternate. Bonus points if Micheal brings Rosalie on a date there.

Who else needs a job?

Love this. Especially Maxie and Dr. O. Maxie stood up to her and I think that won her points with Dr. O.

So Kiki and Morgan just think they can raise a baby with no skills, no home and no job......what lazy mooches.

• Love 2

I wanted to high five Michael when he evicted Morgan and Kiki from the brownstone.  He should look into buying the MetroCourt out from under Carly next.

Yes! Let him go all corporate raider on everyone! Metro Court, Sonny's legit businesses, whatever he feels he needs to do! 

Where is Nathan suppose to be living?

Where does his mom live? In her office at the hospital? 

I saw Michael wavering too and I fucking hate it. It is only being done so they can eventually have Michael forgive Sonny/Carly and that sucks. But whatever, I'll enjoy Michael hating the assholes he's related to and treating them the way they deserve to be treated for as long at it lasts!

I hate that Sonny is trying to save Ric. It's stupid. Sonny doesn't give one fuck about Ric. I need to start fast forwarding these scenes.

I know Michael will cave eventually, but does it have to be soon? Can't we have this for another year or so? Please? 

Sonny and Ric give zero fucks about each other. Johnny knows that. Not sure what's up with this story, but I'll give it time. 

TJ has a job at Kelly's and goes to college off screen.

Kristina is in college off screen, as well.

Inadequate housing, lack of jobs/motivation, too small 20-something age range and nonexistent teenage group are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this shows problems.

The monstrosity below the water is terrible shallow campy Pl it point writing, poor directing/direction,cheap sets, awful awful pacing and terrible writing.

• Love 5

I think this is leading to Michael going to see Sonny in prison.

I know you're right about this and it just makes me sad. I'm gonna have to skip those scenes because I will go full on rage blackout if Michael shows any sympathy for that pos.

I know Michael will cave eventually, but does it have to be soon? Can't we have this for another year or so? Please?

Really. Even just 6 months would be nice!

Sonny and Ric give zero fucks about each other. Johnny knows that. Not sure what's up with this story, but I'll give it time.

Yea really. I don't understand why Johnny even thought Sonny would give enough of a fuck about Ric being held to give over his business. And since I like Johnny and Ric (less so now than I once did though) I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and speculate maybe they're working together to snow Sonny and take away his business or something. But still, it seems contingent on Sonny caring about Ric, which he doesn't, but of course now suddenly does because he's a 'good man' who 'feels real bad' about the people he 'hurt,' so he should be allowed to go free and continue his life of crime.

[bow Johnson] you get a job, you get a job, you get a job, everybody gets a jooooooobbbb!!! [/bow Johnson]

What I would to see in terms of employment, and this involves some people changing jobs:

Kiki - hospital HR assistant

Morgan - Metrocourt bartender

TJ - intern with Diane & Alexis' law firm

Molly - intern at ELQ

Maxie - business partner w/ Lucy & Tracy

Tracy - business partner w/ Maxie & Lucy

Lucy - re-launch CoeCoe Comestics

Jordan - detective; Nathan's new partner

Sam - detective; Dante's new partner

Rosalie - nurse at GH

Lucas - obgyn/pediatrician/etc at GH

Sabrina - nurse at AJ Q Memorial Clinic

• Love 3

They all need jobs. If Dr O gave Franco an art therapy job, then why not make Super Volunteer Maxie her assistant? Maxie has assistant experience. She was Connie/Kate's assistant for um years. Story wise it'd make sense because Dr O could get to know Maxie and keep an eye on her, while looking like the heroine for Nathan.

The obvious soap math is for Lucy and Maxie to work together relaunching Deception or Crimson or some other fashion-related enterprise.  It makes sense (Lucy is besties with Felicia) and fits both characters and would be fun and would give them both - especially Lucy - something to do.

Rosalie - nurse at GH

I have a suspicion both will end up working at the AJ clinic and then competing for Michael's affection.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I think Lucy will be the Grande Dame of the Mafia now. Isn't she Duke's new Mob Moll?

Molly needs to be an intern at Julian's paper. TJ should be an intern at ELQ. Kiki and Morgan have never had actual jobs. They should be bartender/servers at the Metro Court. Let Carly actually help a kid not named Michael for once.

If Julian is going all mob, why doesn't he hire someone to run the paper that we can see? This is a job that requires reading and writing. Kiki and Morgan, you're out. Maxie might be good at that. She did run Connie's magazine. Plus, it keeps her away from Nathan and shows she's not shallow (are we still doing that?)

The Haunted Star is still open? Or just for weddings and events where people want to reveal secrets and yell?

• Love 2

Making Morgan a bartender at Metro Court makes too much sense, hence they won't go there. Ridiculous.

Kiki- did they say why she went to college?

Maxie needs to get a job the most out of all of them to show she's responsible, but she will be mostly whining about how she can't see Nathan. Get a grip, idiot. How is she not running Crimson by now?

I really miss the Michael/Morgan scenes so want Michael to forgive him soon. Carly and Kiki, he can hate forever.

• Love 2
What I object to is her using a baby to do it. Her own flesh and blood. How fucking cold is that?

Then acting as if she has the child's best interest at heart. Because no, if she truly feared for her life, the very last thing she'd want is to begat a chid that would have any connection to Sonny.

On a scale of one to ten, it's no colder IMO than being willing to use a woman as a living incubator, then dispatch her once she's had the baby. Isn't that what we were all grossed out about with Stavros and Lulu? Sure, the Crypt Sex was consensual, and sure, Stavros wasn't planning to murder Lulu once she gave birth, but I think the comparison still stands. This didn't happen in a vacuum, and if Ava has the right to defend herself and/or save her life by whatever means necessary, then I don't begrudge her using the only means Sonny would even pretend to care about. Is Ava a terrible person? Sure. But given that Sonny already has eight hundred children, I can only hope that he's aware of how babies are made. I don't mind if you hate her, since I can see how she wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but she didn't create this situation by herself.

• Love 10

The obvious soap math is for Lucy and Maxie to work together relaunching Deception or Crimson or some other fashion-related enterprise.  It makes sense (Lucy is besties with Felicia) and fits both characters and would be fun and would give them both - especially Lucy - something to do.

I have a suspicion both will end up working at the AJ clinic and then competing for Michael's affection.

Yes Lucy not having a job drives me nuts lol she was always so ambtious lol plus her claiming to have bought duke a lawyer the best money could buy makes me wonder where lucy got her money at lol.

Lucy and maxie going into buisness together would be the way to go.

Edited by Harmony233

Yes Lucy not having a job drives me nuts lol she was always so ambtious lol plus her claiming to have bought duke a lawyer the best money could buy makes me wonder where lucy got her money at lol.

Maybe Lucy got a settlement from Kevin in the divorce (what's a Kevin?  Lucy was married and got divorced?).

• Love 2

[bow Johnson] you get a job, you get a job, you get a job, everybody gets a jooooooobbbb!!! [/bow Johnson]

What I would to see in terms of employment, and this involves some people changing jobs:

Kiki - hospital HR assistant

Morgan - Metrocourt bartender

TJ - intern with Diane & Alexis' law firm

Molly - intern at ELQ

Maxie - business partner w/ Lucy & Tracy

Tracy - business partner w/ Maxie & Lucy

Lucy - re-launch CoeCoe Comestics

Jordan - detective; Nathan's new partner

Sam - detective; Dante's new partner

Rosalie - nurse at GH

Lucas - obgyn/pediatrician/etc at GH

I heart Bow. She's awesome. 

Any and all of these jobs would be great and have potential for a lot of good story and character interactions. I hope someone with influence on the show sees your post and uses your idea! 

• Love 1

On a scale of one to ten, it's no colder IMO than being willing to use a woman as a living incubator, then dispatch her once she's had the baby. Isn't that what we were all grossed out about with Stavros and Lulu? Sure, the Crypt Sex was consensual, and sure, Stavros wasn't planning to murder Lulu once she gave birth, but I think the comparison still stands.

Not quite . . . what Sonny was doing was gross, but he didn't force that baby into Ava, and I wouldn't call what he did using her as a living incubator. She's the one who said I'm pregnant, and he said okay I'm gonna leave you alone till you give birth. I suppose if there were technology available where Sonny could transfer the fetus he would have done it, so in that sense you could use the phrase living incubator, but it doesn't feel quite right though imo. I would say it would only be appropriate if Sonny forced Ava to carry the child. I don't think the situations between Stavros/Lulu and Sonny/Ava are comparable really.

• Love 2

The only thing I disagree with is Kiki working at the hospital in HR. Put an apron in her, call a root vegetable a root vegetable and make her a server.

It would be funny if they made her a spectacularly bad server. She'd be "That" waitress, the one who has an inappropriate unasked, uncalled for opinion on orders, joins in on customer conversations which are none of her business and delivers food cold and half an hour late because she was doing something "important".  I can see her running her mouth about "glueddin" in a hamburger joint and agressively pushing meat-free alternatives when she goes vegan for a week. She would just stand there cluelessly sharing her ignorant opinions, while completely oblivious to the mounting irritation of her customers or how much her coworkers have to pick up her slack. I'd like it best if she did all that somewhere outside of Port Charles, but that's not going to happen.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 9

Sam and Liz: Zzzzzzzz. Rehashing the same old crap. GAH.  

Then the Mob Quartet. More zzzzzzz. Stupid posturing and boring talk.

A Kevin mention! Too bad we'll never see that therapy session between him and Jake.

I wonder what poor member of the crew got locked in that car trunk.

Nice, mostly organic plug for Toys for Tots. 

• Love 5

Oh goody, another Sam & Liz catfight, with a lot of the same dialogue from their 'conversation' at the hospital two days ago. Elizabeth is written to be a desperate/lashing out champion of a guy she barely knows because of the place she is in her life, it all goes back to fighting about Jason, and neither woman can stand to be called out. They both end up crying. Well, Liz's hair looked much prettier today. I guess that's something. "Jake is NO Jason." Me thinks Sam and Jason will have an uphill battle if they do end up having feelings for each other, while he's already attached to Liz. *Sigh.* But they'll both be falling over themselves to excuse Jakeson's actions once the truth comes out, so this is pointless anyway. And the threat to sue Sam just made me roll my eyes. But Sam's line at the end, "Jake is not a good guy" makes me laugh - umm, your husband has not been a good guy since long before you met him, dearie.

STFU Duke. Ditto Shawn. You're both incompetent idiots. 

Is NotTodd!Franco's concern/love for The Nina supposed to be touching? Because it's not. 

Nice Toys for Tots PSA, Show. 

• Love 4

I did not like Nathan playing the Cassadine card with Alexis today.  I don't think they've ever spoken before so him bringing up her dead sister and then asking her to forget all the crazy crap Nina did to her daughter all in the name of family was a little out of line.

And really, now that Nina is making representing Franco a condition of accepting her help, Alexis should wash her hands off the mess completely.  If she represents the SERIAL KILLER who let her daughter think she'd been raped, I swear...

Oh joy, Sam and Liz having a bitchfest.  How 2007.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Yeah, Julian is totes a bad-guy. RME. I just can't take  it seriously when he's sitting across the table from Dukes garish suit and incompetent hit-man Shawn smugging it up.

I will die laughing if hostage Ric is actually in cahoots with Johnny.

• Love 8

I liked the Liz/Sam argument today. Liz's hair was very shiny and bouncy. Wtf happened to KeMo's hair?

I like Duke as Mob Boss Meow because he has tea time meetings and everytime he says territory I remember when my cat peed on my the dog we dogsat that tried to eat his food. And Sean Blakemore trying to look super manly with the teacup makes me laugh. Ric has to be in on this with Johnny. Achievement unlocked : troll Sonny level expert.

So Nathan needs Mommy's help? That intrests me.

• Love 3

The Nina and Franco waxed so very poetic at each other from their jail cells across the way.  Determined to preserve their blessed friendship at whatever cost.

Liz and Sam spent their time mostly snipping and catting at each other before Liz tells Sam that the royal "we" which she and Jake are now apparently will sue her if she keeps "dragging his name through the mud". Because that just screams of a "healthy bond and attachment" to a complete stranger man.

Nathan went about bugging Alexis to defend his whack-job nut of a sister/cousin and she agreed to do so. Useless.

Anna and Jordan are being set up to fail yet again. Why wouldn't Anna go to Duke and see if he knows anything about Sonny's brother going missing?

Oh right, allowing her to do actual police work and investigating the matter from all feasible angles just might make her appear too competent for Ron's liking, like she's thinking and using her brain and the process of elimination to weed through potential suspects, etc.

I'm so sick of all things mob on this blasted show I just...I'm just tired of it. 

Of course Jake turns down the idea of getting help because he just might find out for himself what a world class, grade A asshole he was before the memory loss. Boo-hoo for him. I love how Ron seems to want to paint people as sympathetic figures but in my eyes he does the exact opposite, every single time.

God...what a crappy episode.

• Love 8

Movie titles which came to mind while watching the Sam vs. Liz convo today..

That Awkward Moment

Jason (Alice) doesn't live here anymore

All about Jason (Eve)

The Awful Truth

Back to the Future Part 1 Part 2 & Part 3 (there's more parts b/c it's Liz and Sam)

The Faison (Bicycle) Thief

The Crying Game

Cries and Whispers

Dance with a Stranger

Dead Man Walking (Jason)

...and a special one for Jordan (The Godfather)

Edited by Thinbalina
  • Love 3

I did not like Nathan playing the Cassadine card with Alexis today.  I don't think they've ever spoken before so him bringing up her dead sister and then asking her to forget all the crazy crap Nina did to her daughter all in the name of family was a little out of line.

And really, now that Nina is making representing Franco a condition of accepting her help, Alexis should wash her hands off the mess completely.  If she represents the SERIAL KILLER who let her daughter think she'd been raped, I swear...

Oh joy, Sam and Liz having a bitchfest.  How 2007.

He was his mother's son in that moment I thought. Requesting/demanding a favour he neither deserved nor had earned from her in a rather shitty way.

Frankly why wouldn't he have asked Diane to help her? Since she's Maxie's lawyer and therefore actually has a bit of a tie to Nathan beyond just knowing his name. 

Oh Ron won't pass up the opportunity for Franco to get quality counsel to save him. Where he had a brain tumour now he'll have Alexis, how lucky he is. It just...good god it just never ends.

I'll be surprised if Ron doesn't tweet out a "MEOW!!" in reference to the Sam and Liz scenes, he must be so bloody proud of himself. Nothing like women being unable to actually function like adults when a male's pheromones are wafting about.

• Love 2
I'll be surprised if Ron doesn't tweet out a "MEOW!!" in reference to the Sam and Liz scenes, he must be so bloody proud of himself. Nothing like women being unable to actually function like adults when a male's pheromones are wafting about.

Bite your tongue! That is already reserved and not for stupid o' Liz/Sam. Rrraw Hisss is acceptable though.

Movie titles which came to mind while watching the Sam vs. Liz convo today..

That Awkward Moment

Jason (Alice) doesn't live here anymore

All about Jason (Eve)

The Awful Truth

Back to the Future Part 1 Part 2 & Part 3 (there's more parts b/c it's Liz and Sam)

The Faison (Bicycle) Thief

The Crying Game

Cries and Whispers

Dance with a Stranger

Dead Man Walking (Jason)

...and a special one for Jordan (The Godfather)

You forgot one, if just for the title and not content in any way: 10 Things I Hate About You (GH), but I could go well beyond 10...

• Love 2